- » Holiday Chili
Holiday Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday chili recipes.
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. On a nonstick baking sheet, place tostada shells and bake for about 5-7 minutes until browned.
3. Remove tostada shells to a serving platter.
4. Top them with equal amounts of Chili, lettuce,... - 38.1646
1. In a 4-quart casserole, cook meat, green pepper and onion on High for 5 minutes until vegetables are tender; stir once.
2. Add the remaining ingredients.
3. Cover the casserole.
4. Cook on High for 15 minutes; stir once.
5. Serve hot. - 36.6509
Green Chili Sauce
Brown pork in oil or butter.
Add all other ingredients, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.
Add more broth if it gets too dry. - 39.3717
Limas With Chilies
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. From the peppers, scrape seeds and hot membranes.
3. Cut cheese into 4 strips.
4. Place a strip inside each pepper.
5. In a medium sized bowl, combine next 7 ingredients.
6. Slowly stir in bean liquid until... - 45.1668
1.Let the popcorn pop.
2. Meanwhile, mix together chili powder, salt, garlic and margarine.
3. Pour mixture over warm popcorn.
4. Serve with a classic movie. - 35.082
Sirloin Three Bean Chili
1. In a 4-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil on medium-heat till it is hot
2. Add the beef cubes to the mix, one pound at a time, stirring occasionally to allow it to brown.
3. When the each batch of beef is browned, remove it from the heat and set aside... - 47.3423
Poblano Chili Stuffed With Ricotta And Pine Nuts
1.Preheat the broiler or griller.
2.In broiler pan, keep chiles and broil (grill) about 4 inches from the heat source, turning until the skins are evenly charrred.
3.Remove and wrap chiles in aluminum foil, and let stand for 10... - 47.4204
Homemade Chili Sauce
Combine oil and flour in a 1-quart saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until flour is browned.
Stir in remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
Simmer, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes, or until sauce is thickened. - 38.7175
Quick Chili Con Carne
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large skillet and fry slowly for about 10 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes longer.
Serve with crackers and shredded lettuce. - 31.1847
1. In a bowl or basin, combine the croutons, celery and onion.
2. Add the chili and mix well.
3. Use this stuffing for a one (6-pound) turkey or two (3-pound) chickens. In fact, it goes well with all poultry.
4. Place left over stuffing in a... - 27.1519
Beefy Chili Con Carne
Cover beans with the water, bring to boil, and boil for 2 minutes.
Let stand for 1 hour.
Cover and simmer until tender, about 2 hours.
Render beef fat in skillet, add onions and garlic, and cook until golden.
Add meat; cook until meat separates and browns,... - 41.5737
Green Chilli With Stuffing
My mom used to make this stuffing with Karalla.I like to have it with curd rice or chappatis too. - 34.4692
1. In a plastic or paper bag, mix flour and chilli powder.
2. Pound meat and put into the flour bag.
3. Shake until coated.
4. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, pour oil.
5. Heat on High for 1-1/2 minutes.
6. Add meat; roll to coat both... - 43.6181
Classic Chili Con Carne
Cover beans with the water, bring to boil, and boil for 2 minutes.
Cover pan and let stand for 1 hour; then cook until tender.
Drain and reserve liquid.
Cut meat into 1/2 inch cubes and sear in hot oil.
Add enough water to bean liquid to make 6 cups.
Add to... - 47.1695
1. Slit each chilli, deseed and pat dry.
2. In a pan, boil water, add chillis, cover, and simmer for 3 minutes, until barely tender. Drain and place in a baking dish.
3. In a blender puree tomatoes and set aside.
4. In a saucepan, melt... - 45.2022
1) In a pan, add the rinsed kidney beans submerge in water and simmer covered over low heat for an hr.
2) Add all the other ingredients and simmer further, until the beans are tender and all the water is... - 34.7332
In large skillet cook ground beef and onion till lightly browned. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Drain off excess fat.
Add tomato sauce, chili powder, salt, hot pepper sauce, and the undrained beans.
Reduce heat (220°); simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes,... - 39.7537
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 2-quart casserole dish, heat ground beef 3 to 4 minutes or until browned, stirring once; drain.
Add seasoning mix and water; heat, covered, 2 minutes at HIGH.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Heat, covered, 5 minutes, stirring... - 36.1889
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Lightly grease a cookie sheet with oil.
3. To the peanuts, add oil, chili powder and salt.
4. Toss the nuts with your hand to coat well and then spread on the cookie sheet.
5. Roast in the oven for 25... - 38.1906
Chili Relleno Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Melt butter in pan.
Cut chilies into 1 inch wide strips; lay evenly over melted butter.
Top chilies with combined cheeses.
Mix together beaten eggs, salt, Bisquick, and milk; pour over cheese.
Bake for 45 minutes until lightly browned. - 36.3232
Green Chili Rice Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease pan.
Combine all seven ingredients.
Pour combined ingredients into pan.
Cover and bake for 30 minutes. - 34.3067
Chili Cheese Spread
Heat milk to boiling; pour over cheese in mixer bowl.
Beat till nearly smooth.
Add butter and garlic; beat well.
Stir in canned chilies.
(Mixture will be thin.) Chill.
Serve as spread for crackers. - 27.8694
Uncooked Chili Sauce
Chop celery and onions into medium-fine, 1/4," pieces.
Scald the tomatoes, peel, and chop slightly larger.
Combine these three vegetables with the salt.
Place in a jelly bag and leave to drip overnight.
The next day, discard the juice.
Chop the peppers... - 44.567
Mexican Chili Verde
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Mexican Chili Verde recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this Mexican Chili Verde.... - 39.4249
20 Min Turkey Chili
1. Heat oil in a big pot over medium heat. Add onions and jalapeno and cook 2 minutes.
2. Stir in garlic and peppers, sauté 4 minutes or until peppers start to become tender.
3. Stir in turkey and break up with fork, cook another 4 minutes until turkey is... - 30.5568
Kidney Bean Chili
1. In a mixing bowl mix the first 4 ingredients.
2. Heat well till cooke.
3. Serve kidney bean chili garnished with cheese. - 34.1032
Vermicelli Chili Con Carne
The chili con carne is a spicy chili prepared with ground beef. This recipe for chili con carne is prepared with canned tomatoes and kidney beans along with meat browned with onions and garlic. The chili con carne also has veggies like green peppers and... - 42.3385
Chili Con Queso Dip
Brown meat and onions.
Drain off excess grease.
Add garlic powder, chilies, Lea & Perrins, tomato sauce and cheese.
Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese melts.
Serve hot in chafing dish.
Dip with Fritos, Doritos or similar chips.
Serves 12 generously. - 34.1703
In a 5-quart casserole dish combine ingredients.
MICROWAVE 15 MINUTES on HIGH, then 90 MINUTES on'5'. - 35.7299
1. In a skillet, heat oil, add onions, garlic and sautÃ© until soft and slightly browned, add chili powder and cook for another 3 minutes.
2. Add in celery, carrots, sweet pepper and sautÃ© until soft.
3. Now, add in diced tomatoes, stock and bring... - 42.9594
Mexican Chili Con Carne
1) In a saucepan, cook the beans in the soaking water, over high heat for 2 to 3 hours or until tender.
2) Strain the beans, reserving the liquid.
3) In the non-stick pan, heat oil or bacon fat and brown the beef.
4) Stir in the beans along with... - 40.8852
1) Into a large skillet, fry the beef till browned evenly
2) Stir to break up the pieces
3) Finely chop the onion and garlic using a sharp knife
4) Add the garlic and onion to the skillet and saute till tender
5) Add in the oregano, mild and hot chili... - 42.0294
TO HEAT BY TIME In 3-quart casserole dish, crumble ground beef, stir in onion and garlic.
Set Power Select at HIGH, heat 6 to 7 minutes.
Stir once; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Heat, covered, at HIGH 6 to 7 minutes and at MEDIUM-LOW 35 to 40 minutes;... - 40.4365
Red White And Blue Chili
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, saute the green pepper, onion and garlic in oil until tender.
Stir in the tomatoes, broth, chicken, beans, chili seasoning, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
Serve with... - 35.9337
Do Ahead Chili
1) In 5-quart Dutch oven heat oil.
2) Add green pepper, onion, garlic and chili powder. Stir fry the vegetables until tender for about 5 minutes.
3) Mix all remaining ingredients.
4) Simmer for 25 minutes.
5) Serve with rice. - 43.545
Betty's Family Favorite Chili With Bean
Take the stress out of your weeknight dinner meals with this quick and easy chili recipe. Betty's one-of-it's-kind-of chili with beans is healthy, comfy and is ready in a hurry. Tune into the video and you will know how simple this preparation really is. With... - 95.0176
Chili Rubbed Pork Chops
1.Discard excess fat from meat.
2.Mix together chili powder, salt, brown sugar, cumin, pepper.
3. Rub this over each chop.
4. Coat grill with cooking spray and preheat grill for 5 minutes.
5. Grill the chops for about 5 to 6 minutes.
7. Serve... - 37.6978
Lemon Mint Chili Chicken Wings
For those who are looking for a grilled chicken wings recipe, here an excellent video that shows you how to make unique flavorful chicken wings. Share this video with your friends too as this recipe would surely be a hit . - 89.8249
Spicy Chili Tahong With Oyster Sauce
Whether you looking for appetizers to impress your guest or need something to complement your main course, this spicy chili tahong recipe is sure to be a hit. Watch the video to see how the chef combines mussels with oyster sauce and chili paste to make a... - 80.4883
1. In a 4-quart saucepan, heat oil.
2. Stir in onions and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes until softened; occasionally stir.
3. Stir in salsa and beans; simmer over low heat for 20-25 minutes until the flavors blend.
4. Add steak and pepper;... - 37.5002
This chili is white from chicken and great northern beans. For delicious fun, top it with sour cream. - 34.9688
Would you like to prepare this Chili Rellenos at home? This recipe is best for your preparation. I am telling this because I had tried this recipe personally on my son’s birthday. Everybody appreciated the dish and I proved myself to be a good cook in my... - 48.527
Academy Award Winning Chili Burgers
1) Prepare the grill.
2) In a medium bowl add bread, tomato paste, and water. Using a fork , mash the contents into a paste.
3) Add turkey, beans, coriander, thyme, and salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
4) In a small nonstick skillet, heat... - 47.7482
Hamburger With Chili And Beans
1. Soak beans overnight or quick-soak.
2. Drain excess water.
3. Add whole onion, salt, and 1 tablespoon shortening to the beans.
4. Cook beans and other ingredients in water, until beans are soft.
5. Saute chopped onion in 3... - 44.2515
Chili'n Rice Casserole
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 4-quart casserole dish, crumble ground beef; stir in green pepper, onion and garlic.
Heat 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or until beef is browned and onion is tender, stirring twice; drain.
Add enough water to reserved liquid to equal 2... - 41.4637
Tucson Chili Dip
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Into a small bowl, add the cream cheese and sour cream
3) Use a mixer and beat the cheese till smooth
4) Wash and pat dry the beef
5) Using a sharp knife, chop the beef coarsely
6) Into the creamed... - 40.5649
Chili Spiced Jicama And Carrots
1) With a sharp knife cut carrots into thin, narrow sticks about 3 inches long.
2) Similarly cut jicamas into sticks of the same size.
3) In a portable bowl with a lid put the carrots with half of the lemon juice.
4) Toss the mixture... - 36.1915
Real Texas Chili
1) Into a heavy based pan, heat some oil
2) Add in the beef and cook till the meat changes colour
3) Bring down the heat and add the garlic
4) Mix together the chili, cumin and flour and sprinkle onto the meat
5) Tear the oregano leaf and add to the... - 45.7233
Chili And Sausage
1) Into a frying pan, add the ground beef and the sausage and fry till it is evenly browned
2) Using a sharp knife, chop the onions, coarsely
3) Mince the garlic using a garlic press, or by using a knife
4) Pour off the extra fat from the meat and tip... - 44.0306
Cheese Topped Chili
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Grease a 1-quart flameproof casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In the casserole, place chili at the bottom.
4. Top with cheese and sprinkle Mexican seasoning.
5. Broil for about 2 minutes until the... - 38.2556
Betty's Quick And Easy Super Bowl Chili With Cheese Dip
Be it game day or a casual potluck, this is one dish that is sure to dazzle the crowd. Betty's version of this classic Super Bowl favorite can be made ahead and is oh-so-good. Ideal for entertaining--particularly for events like the Super Bowl, this dish... - 89.8592
Turkey Vegetable Black Bean Chili
1. In a 4-quart saucepot over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add turkey and cook, using a wooden spoon to break up meat until crumbly, about 6 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer turkey to a plate.
2. Add onion and bell pepper, garlic, and chili powder to... - 36.3069
1. In a medium glass bowl, mix chili sauce, pickle relish and beer.
2. Heat at High for 5 minutes; stirring once.
3. Heat at Medium for 5 minutes until sauce thickens; stir once.
4. Add frankfurters and mix.
5. Heat at High for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes,... - 35.6892
Texas Style Chili
In large skillet brown the steak cubes and garlic in hot oil; drain off excess fat. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Add beef broth, 1 1/2 cups water, the sugar, oregano, cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and bay leaves.
Reduce heat (220°.); simmer till meat is tender,... - 39.9864
1) Take a large size Dutch oven and place beans with 3 cups water in it. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook for about 3 minutes.
2) Remove from heat and cover. Let soak for about 1 hour.
3) Add the remaining 4 cups water and bring the mixture to a... - 46.1679
Cashew And Black Bean Chili
1. In a large pot bring the dried beans to a boil in 8 cups of water, then reduce the heat and simmer until the beans are tender, approximately for 1 hour.
2. Drain the beans, reserving 1 1/2 cups of their cooking water.
3. In a dutch oven heat the... - 45.7667
Ahi Poki Salad With Lemon Grass Chili Dressing
1) Lemon Grass Chili Dressing : In a bowl, stir the lime juice, soy sauce, water, sugar, fish sauce, chili sauce, lemon grass, ginger and garlic together, until the sugar is dissolved.
2) Ahi Poki Salad : In a mixing bowl, toss the tuna, onion, green... - 42.2582
Cheese And Chili Bean Casserole
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a 1 1/2 quart casserole and oil it.
3.Put bacon in medium skillet and cook until crisp.
4.Take it out on paper towels.
5.Put bacon with onion soup mix, barbecue beans, chili sauce, red wine and... - 41.2147
Spicy Chicken Chili
Lunch or dinner is just minutes away with this lightning-fast spicy chicken version of traditional chili with beans. - 27.014
No yucky green stuff! Your little buddies will love this quick dish. - 30.3065
Chili Bean Soup
1) Take a 2 quart non-stick saucepan and saute onion in it. Add water and cook for some more time.
2) In the meanwhile, take a blender container and put tomatoes in it. Process for about 30 seconds.
3) Transfer blended tomatoes to a bowl.
4) Put beans... - 43.1111
Chicken Lentil Chili
1. In Dutch oven, bring together lentils, chicken broth, water and salt to a boil over high heat.
2. Reducing heat to medium low, simmer with cover for 30 minutes.
3. In large frying pan, heat oil heat to medium temperature and cook the chicken... - 43.2932
These Chili-Cheese Rolls are meant to seduce you out of your senses. The rich gooey feel of cheese mixed with a slight kick of chili is just what your taste-buds desire on a lazy weekend. You can simply lose yourself in the mouth-watering taste. Do you really... - 45.5531
Black Bean Chili Salad
Jicama, corn, tomato, green onion and a spicy dressing provide a flavorful alternative to the average bean salad. - 34.6579
It's Hot Scotch Bonnet Chili Poppers
Wondering what to serve in your cocktail party? This recipe of HOT Scotch Bonnet Chili Poppers can come handy to you. It's simple, easy but extremely mouth-watering. Make sure to make in large amount, because there is a high chance that these are not going to... - 108.318
Texas Style Chili
This Texas Style Chili recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this dish. It is delicious and liked by all. You will love this Texas Style Chili Recipe. - 48.8398
Chicken Chili Burger
Spicy Indian style burger. You might never go back to shops once you try this. - 48.254
Spareribs With Maple Chili Glaze
Place ribs in large pot; add enough cold water to cover.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes or until just tender; drain well and place in large plastic bag.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 3 to 4 minutes or until... - 43.3053
Super Bowl Recipe 1 - Chili Cheese Fries
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Prepare a cookie sheet covered with foil.
3. In a pot render down the bacon slices and keep the bacon bits and the bacon fat aside.
4. Dice the onions, green bell pepper, celery, mince the garlic and keep everything... - 112.723
Chili Cheese Snacks
In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese.
Add the cheddar cheese, chilies, olives, onion and hot pepper sauce.
Separate each tube of crescent dough into four rectangles; press perforations to seal.
Spread cheese mixture over dough.
Roll up jelly-roll style,... - 37.8202
Chili Con Carne
1. Season the diced steak with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 250 Â° F.
3. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat oil and sear the steak over high heat for about 2 minutes until brown on all sides; stir constantly.
4. Transfer the... - 46.2887
Baked Chili With Cornmeal Crust
Enjoy chili with a nice piece of corn bread? Then you’ll love this dish! The corn bread bakes on top of a slow oven-simmering chili. - 42.0482
Vegetable Black Bean Chili
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400° F
2. In a large pot, put the black beans and also add water to cover by 2 to 3 inches, take the pot and refrigerate it for 8 hours or overnight
3. Remove the pot from the refrigerator, drain the... - 44.5859
Why not add some spice on your dish on this weekend ? This vegetable chili recipe a great way to get kids to eat fiber-rich foods. A colorful, satisfying bowl of chili that packs with plenty of Vegetables and flavor ,even for the most dedicated meat eaters.... - 112.251
Hot Enchilada Dogs
In medium bowl, combine chili, chili peppers and hot pepper sauce.
Place 2 tablespoons chili mixture on each tortilla; place frankfurters in center and roll up.
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, arrange tortillas seam-side down.
Combine tomato sauce with... - 39.4548
Spicy Chicago Rub
1.In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
2.Using a fork, mix thoroughly so as to distribute sugar evenly.
3. Use as desired.
4.Excess can be stored in refrigerator after packing in airtight containers. The rub remains fresh upto 3... - 38.364
Chili Con Queso
1. Place the tomatoes in a medium-sized nonstick saucepan, and heat to boiling over medium-low heat. Place the milk and flour in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, and shake until smooth. Add the flour mixture to the tomatoes, and cook, stirring constantly,... - 21.3267
Mirchi Ka Salan
1.Slit the chillies lengthwise and deep fry it.
2.Dry roast sesame seeds ,coriander seeds,cumin seeds and red chilies.Make a paste along with roasted peanuts and ginger-garlic paste.
3.Heat oil,add mustard seeds,curry leaves and onions.Cook until onions turn... - 35.5547
Winter Chili Sauce
In large heavy saucepan or Dutch oven, crush tomatoes; stir in tomato paste, apples, onions, sugar, vinegar, green peppers, celery, mustard seeds, cinnamon, salt, cloves, ginger and hot pepper flakes.
Bring to boil; reduce heat to medium low and cook,... - 35.9691
Green Pepper Masala
In a pan add Oil.
When it is hot,put onion and fry till golden brown.
Now add ginger & garlic paste and fry till raw smell goes.
Then add tomato and green pepper,water and fry till tomato become mashy and pepper is half cooked.
When tomato and pepper are... - 44.6192
Chili Cheese Bites
1. To make the crust, combine the rice and egg whites in a medium-sized bowl, and stir to mix well. Coat mini-muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray. Place 1 slightly rounded teaspoonful of the rice mixture in each muffin cup, and use the back of a spoon to... - 32.3468
Two Bean Chili
1. Place the ground beef in a 6-quart stock pot, and brown over medium-high heat, stirring constantly to crumble. Drain off any excess fat.
2. Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion, green pepper, herbs and spices, and bouillon granules to the beef, and stir... - 32.9241
Green Chile Cream Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat and cook onions until almost tender.
2. Add green chiles and jalapeno peppers and cook stirring frequently, for2 minutes.
3. Reducing heat to medium-low, stir constantly adding flour, salt and white... - 42.2847
Black Bean Chili With Turkey
Pick over the beans, removing any stones or other debris.
Rinse the beans and set them aside.
In a 4-quart or larger nonreactive heavy saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat.
Saute the garlic, onions, green pepper, and jalapeno chile until soft but not... - 43.7392
1) Preheat the coals, 15 minutes before cooking.
2) Take a large heavy duty foil and place ribs on it.
3) Next, Take lemon juice and brush it on each slab of ribs over the meaty side.
4) Also, drizzle ribs with 2 teaspoons of chili... - 39.379
Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl, stirring well.
Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours.
Serve dip with boiled shrimp. - 22.4767
Peachy Holiday Ham
Combine all the ingredients and pour the mixture over ham.
Place a small piece of aluminum foil over ham so the top does not get tough.
The sides are left open.
Turn occasionally, once or twice during cooking time.
Bake at 350 degrees for 3-5 hours, depending... - 35.7474
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients stirring well.
2. Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours.
3. Serve dip with boiled shrimp. - 36.9456
Asian Chicken Soup For The Holiday Soul
1. For Asian flavor boost, in a small bowl add garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce, ginger, rice wine vinegar, sriracha, and sesame oil Give it a good whisk and set aside.
2. Place a non-stick Dutch oven on medium high... - 0
Want to know how to make 3 interesting appetizers within minutes? Then watch this video and get ready to surprise everyone with your amazing culinary skills. Watch to know more! - 78.5196
Paruppu Urappu Adai
Paruppu urappu adai is a tasty, hot, spongy pancake. Its a exact stomach-filling healthy breakfast for a good change. Enjoy!! - 47.1921
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.8007
Quick Chili Supper
Cook onion and green pepper in hot fat till tender.
Remove shucks from tamales; arrange spoke-fashion on top.
Cover; heat 10 to 15 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese and serve. - 25.8998
Toasty Paneer Sandwich
Take butter in a pan and heat it on medium flame.
As soon as the butter melts, add the cumin seeds to it.
When the spluttering sound is heard no more, put in the chopped onion and green chillies.
Cook till the onion softens.
Next, add the chopped tomatoes to... - 41.9132
Holiday Chili Recipes By Category