- » Holiday Chicken Sauce
Holiday Chicken Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday chicken sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday chicken sauce recipes.
Picnic Chicken With Barbeque Sauce
Mix all the sauce ingredients together.
Allow it to simmer for about 15 minutes.
Tip it over chicken.
Let it seep for at least 1 hour.
Keeping it overnight is preferred.
Heat it before consumption.
Chicken with Barbeque sauce is ready to eat! - 35.4757
Stuffed Turkey With Holiday Sauce
In skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove and crumble.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Cook celery and onion in drippings until tender.
Toss lightly with stuffing mix, crumbs, broth, and egg.
Fill cavity of turkey loosely with stuffing.
Truss;... - 42.8333
Heat ghee, fry chicken pieces till well-browned on both sides.
Remove from ghee and keep aside.
In the same ghee, fry bay leaves.
Then add ground masala and fry a minute.
Add 1 cup hot water, salt, pepper and sauce.
When it boils, add chicken pieces and cook... - 42.4416
Asian Chicken Soup For The Holiday Soul
1. For Asian flavor boost, in a small bowl add garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce, ginger, rice wine vinegar, sriracha, and sesame oil Give it a good whisk and set aside.
2. Place a non-stick Dutch oven on medium high... - 0
Chicken Gizzards In Sauce Pietro
Put salt pork in kettle with next 3 ingredients and cook until pork is golden brown.
Add gizzards, herbs, and salt and cook for a few minutes.
Add wine and simmer for about 25 minutes.
Add tomatoes, paste, and water and simmer until fairly thick.
Cook and... - 43.3694
Sweet Sour Sauce
1. In 4-cup glass measure, blend sugar and cornstarch.
2. Stir in the liquids.
3. Cook on High for 8 minutes; stir once or twice.
4. Add pineapple bits and green pepper.
5. Serve over meatballs. - 36.9094
Tomato Herb Sauce
Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
Add onions, garlic, basil, oregano, tarragon and thyme; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until onions are tender.
Add tomatoes, chicken, water and tomato paste; heat to a... - 33.3633
Healthy Sweet And Sour Sauce
1.In a small bowl add the cornstarch and water and mix well. Keep aside.
2.Take a small saucepan, add in the remaining ingredients and heat the mixture.
3. Let mixture begin to bubble over heat. Keep stirring.
4. Now gradually add in the cornstarch... - 43.5143
Chicken Marengo With Spaghetti Sauce
1. Rinse chicken to clean and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Coat with flour and roll in oil.
3. In a bowl, mix dry spaghetti-sauce mix, wine and tomatoes.
4. In 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, place the chicken with the thicker pieces at the... - 43.947
Chicken With A Sauce
1. To prepare the chicken breasts bake or broil them and remove skin.
2. To make Sauce in a bowl mix together chicken soup, apple juice Worcestershire sauce, onion, garlic, mushrooms and paprika.
3. Serve with chicken breasts over rice and... - 33.9822
Grilled Chicken Skewers With Peanut Sauce
1 Soak bamboo skewers in water for atleast 30 minutes before using to prevent burning.
2 In a medium sized bowl mix chicken and 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade.Cover and refrigerate for 30 - 60 minutes.
3 Heat the coal or gas grill.
4 In a small bowl... - 45.0384
Chicken With Red Currant Sauce
1) In a skillet, saute the chicken breasts in the oil until tender and evenly brown on both the sides.
2) Cut the lemon and lime rinds into thin strips, place in the boiling water, drain and refresh with cold water.
3) In a pan, melt the Colman's... - 41.4366
Honey Glazed Chicken In Dill Cream Sauce
This Honey Roasted Chicken with the smooth rich creamy sauce flavored with dill is perfect for Jewish holiday and Sabbath lunches as honey symbolizes sweet beginnings, making it particularly fitting for the Rosh Hashanah lunch. The cream sauce keeps the... - 50.5026
Poached Chicken Breasts With Tomato Sauce
1. Trim the excess fat from chicken breast.
2. Take a wide flameproof casserole or deep skillet and mix some water and stock. Bring it to boil on medium heat.
3. Add tomatoes, parsnips, carrots, bay leaf and garlic. Boil again and cover the pan, and... - 44.1174
Chicken With Peanut Sauce
1. To prepare chicken cut it into pieces, season with salt and pepper.
2. In a pan heat oil, brown chicken pieces all over, remove and keep warm.
3. In the empty pan cook sliced onion until tender and add curry powder and tomato puree.
4. Stir until... - 44.1234
Chicken Lomi With Shrimp And Oyster Sauce
Looking for some delicious and healthy recipe for the whole family, then look not further, the chef here showcases simple ideas to make a succulent lomi with chicken, shrimp and oyster sauce. She also gives an option to use Fettuccine instead of lomi. It is... - 88.4176
Cranberry Raisin Sauced Chicken
Place chicken pieces in a 10x6x2-inch nonmetal baking dish.
Micro-cook, covered loosely with waxed paper, on 100% power (high) for 4 to 6 minutes or till no longer pink, turning pieces over and rearranging once.
Keep chicken warm.
In a 2-cup glass... - 34.5215
Chicken Thighs With Cranberry Sauce
1) Take a shallow mixing bowl made of stainless-steel or glass and add the barbeque sauce, garlic and cranberry juice cocktail to it, stirring to combine properly.
2) Add the chicken and coat it on both sides.
3) Refrigerate with the cover on... - 44.4247
Fried Chicken With Hot Cranberry Sauce
1) Using a sharp knife, get the chicken cut up to pieces
2) Sprinkle in 2 teaspoons of salt, pepper and 3 tablespoons of flour to season the chicken
3) In a bowl sift the remaining flour with salt and baking powder
4) Add in the in the... - 45.654
Amy's Spicy Stir Fry With Peanut Sauce
1. Blend water, vinegar, peanut butter, red pepper, sesami oil, butter and tamari. Keep it aside.
2. Prepare the rest of ingredients for stir frying.
3. Boil water and cook noodles.
4. In a deep frying pan add 1/4 cup sesame oil and heat. Add tofu,... - 46.5112
Chicken With Pineapple Sauce
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, arrange chickens.
In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; stir well.
Pour sauce over chicken.
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with wax paper.
Set Power Select at HIGH for 9 to 10 minutes and MEDIUM-LOW for 9 to 10 minutes.
TO HEAT... - 44.0029
Lemon Apple Sauce Chicken
1. In deep saucepan, cook chicken in apple juice uncovered, over medium heat about 15 minutes or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
2. From the saucepan remove chicken reserving the broth.
3. In large frypan, melt butter over medium heat... - 45.3645
Chicken Saute With Peanut Sauce
For peanut sauce, melt butter in a pan, add onion and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in peanut butter, lemon juice and soy sauce until blended and heated.
Remove pan from heat and cool.
At serving, fold in cream until smooth and pour into a shallow... - 40.8894
Chicken Galantine With Citrus Sauce
1) Take a small bowl to prepare the filling by combining mince, pistachios, peppercorns, onion, breadcrumbs and egg. Set it aside.
2) In your working surface, lay the chicken out by keeping the skin side down. Place the filling along the edge of... - 46.5545
Rosemary Grilled Chicken And Wild Mushroom Sauce
1. Heat a grill pan over high heat.
2. Drizzling chicken thighs with oil, season with salt, pepper and rosemary, grill chicken for 5 minutes on each side and remove from heat to rest for 5 minutes.
3. In a small bowl place broth, cover... - 45.6366
Rice Balls W/ Chicken, Peas & Tomato Sauce
Rice balls are fabulous as a side dish or an entrée. This dish can be modified in various ways; for a healthier version opt for ground turkey or chicken rather than beef, or if you are a vegetarian omit the meat altogether. We hope you enjoy our first... - 43.0092
Chicken Cutlets With Fresh Cranberry Sauce
1. Trim excess fat off the chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper. Cut into 3, each breast half, pound and toss in flour.
2. In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the floured chicken breast cutlets until thoroughly cooked. Remove... - 41.9454
Mussels With Mustard Sauce
I like this Mussels with Mustard Sauce recipe. Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learn't from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this dish and enjoy it with my mother. You must try this Mussels with Mustard Sauce recipe. - 38.3656
Gallina En Mole Chicken In Spicy Sauce
1 In a largec overed casserole heat fat over moderate heat. Brown chicken pieces a few at a time. Pour out the fat, add garlic and onion, return chicken pieces to the pot, and add 1/2 cup of the stock. Cover and braise until the chicken is... - 44.6492
Chicken With Peanut Sauce
1) Take the container of a food processor or electric blender and combine together soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, water, Oriental sesame oil red pepper flakes and anchovy in it. Whirl and mix all the ingredients.
2) Take a large non-stick... - 42.0394
Chicken With Ginger Sauce
1) Take an electric blender or food processor container and puree together ginger, small onion, garlic and water in it. Set the mixture aside.
2) Take a Dutch oven or non-stick pan and fry chicken in it without any oil and keeping the skin side down.... - 45.1829
Roast Chicken With Almond And Pistachio Sauce
1. Preheat the oven for 300 degree F
2. Season and truss the chickens as for a roast.
3. Arrange the chickens in a roasting pan.
4. Chop the nuts finely using a cleaver or coarsely grind in a food processor. They should not be ground to finely... - 45.8837
Chicken Parmesan With Tomato Sauce
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Dip chicken in bread crumbs mixed with parmesan cheese and paprika, then in egg and again in bread crumb mixture.
Coat bottom of oblong baking dish with 1 tablespoon oil.
Place chicken in dish; sprinkle with remaining oil.
Heat 2 to... - 41.5157
Fresh Noodles With Sesame Paste Sauce
1. In a large pot, prepare plenty of salt water.
2. Cook fresh noodles in it until they are just tender.
3. Drain noodles well.
4. In another pan, boil the stock.
5. Blend sesame seed paste and water.
6. Mix the remaining sauce... - 47.0336
Barbecued Chicken Apricot Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
2. Rub the chicken pieces inside out with salt and pepper.
3. Arrange the pieces in a single layer in a large roasting pan.
4. Cover the pan with foil and place in the hot oven.
5. Cook chicken for... - 47.1826
Spatchcock Chicken With Basil Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Covering the bottom of a large pot with 1 inch of water set a steamer or rack in the pot and bring the water to a boil.
3. On the steamer rack, place the chicken with skin side up, cover tightly and... - 45.5205
Tarragon Spring Chicken With Mushroom And Wine Sauce
Lay the chicken skin side down in a broiler tray.
Combine the melted butter, lemon juice, mustard, 1 tsp tarragon, and 1/4 tsp pepper and brush over the chicken parts.
Grill 5"-6" from the heat surface for 10 minutes, basting once during this period with the... - 43.354
Crispy Fried Chicken Tenders With Spicy Creole Mustard Sauce
Cook your own at home and enjoy succulent, juicy and flavorful chicken strips instead of store-bought varieties that tend to be dry and not very tasty. These Crispy Fried Chicken fingers is a crowd pleaser and are extremely popular as well, especially with... - 128.744
Holiday Chicken Sauce Recipes By Category
Holiday Chicken Sauce Dish: