- » Holiday Cheese Ring
Holiday Cheese Ring Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday cheese ring recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday cheese ring recipes.
Pear Cheese Holiday Mould
1. Drain pears, reserving syrup. Dice pears and set aside. Add enough water to reserved syrup to make 1 1/2 cups liquid.
2. Dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water. Add pear liquid and lemon juice. Chill half of the gelatin mixture until thickened. Stir in... - 21.8657
You May Also Like!
Cheese Rice Ring
1. In a 2-€ quart glass casserole, mix rice, water and oil.
2. Cover it and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes.
3. Keep it aside still covered for 5 minutes.
4. Add cheese, milk, eggs, salt and mustard.
5. In a 6-cup baking ring, pour the above... - 44.0818
Spinach Cheese Ring
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Thoroughly combine spinach, cottage cheese, eggs, 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, caraway, salt and pepper.
Spoon into 9-inch glass pie plate with small glass inverted in center; heat, covered, 4 to 5 minutes or until almost... - 38.5504
Pesto Cheese Ring
In a food processor, combine the pesto ingredients; cover and process until smooth.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth.
Gradually add whipping cream and sugar.
Stir in the onion and red pepper flakes.
Line a... - 48.0233
Ricotta Ring With Fresh Berries Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, combine gelatin with orange liqueur. Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved, set aside and cool slightly.
2. In a large bowl, beat ricotta cheese until smooth with an electric mixer. Add cream, icing sugar, essence, yogurt and... - 39.5818
Shrimp With Lime Rings
1. In a large bowl, pour in some hot water
2. Tip in some gelatin and allow it to dissolve
3. Add lemon juice and salt to the gelatin and mix well
4. Chill till partially set.
5. When the gelatin is partially set, fold in the cottage... - 42.3713
Savory Vegetable Ring
1. Peel and dice carrots, mushrooms and a quarter of the potatoes. Shell peas.
2. Boil remaining potatoes. Peel and mash.
3. Add beaten egg, half the onions grated, and grated cheese.
4. Put into a ring mould previously greased and sprinkled with... - 43.5738
Sunny Eggs In A Spinach Ring
1. In a casserole to hold a capacity of 8-cup (2 litres), combine water and oil, cover and microwave at High for 5 minutes or until boiling.
2. Stirring in rice and salt, cover and microwave at High for 9 minutes or until most of the water has been... - 44.4456
Florentine Chicken Ring
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the pastry rolls.
3. Stir to mix well. Keep aside.
4. On a lightly floured work surface, roll crescent dough and separate into 16 triangles.
5.... - 45.812
St Nick's Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add the partially defrosted raspberries - also juice that is on the raspberries.
Pour into an 8" pan or mold and chill in refrigerator until firm.
Combine marshmallows and cream cheese and mix together; add whipping cream... - 29.2835