- » Holiday Cheese Log
Holiday Cheese Log Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday cheese log recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday cheese log recipes.
Are you planning for evening snacks party ? This cheese log recipe will perfectly suit your taste. It is very easy to prepare. This snack is so delicious that it will add to the enjoyment of your evening snacks party. You will be thankful for this cheese log... - 37.6377
These Clam-Cheese Logs will keep you drooling for more. The gooey taste of cheese makes for a truly delectable experience along with clam. Try out this incredible recipe for a truly unforgettable experience! Have it once and you will want to have it ever... - 47.9407
Ham Cheese Logs
1) Beat Cheddar and cream cheese together.
2) Stir in deviled ham, chopped olives and let it chill.
3) Shape into logs, roll in pecans.
4) Serve with crackers. - 34.2739
Piquant Cheese Logs
1. In food processor, place beer and half the Cheddar cheese; process until smooth, occasionally scraping side of container with rubber spatula. Add remaining Cheddar and continue to process until well mixed.
2. Add blue cheese, butter, mustard,... - 39.6203
Sesame Cheese Wafers
Blend cheese, butter, flour and pepper sauce until smooth.
On lightly floured board, roll mixture into two logs (6 in ea.); roll in sesame seeds.
Wrap in wax paper and chill until firm.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
Cut each cheese log into 1/4-inch... - 36.1994
Goats' Cheese Tarts
Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
Cut the pastry into 6 equal pieces.
Place them on a floured board and roll each into a 13cm/5in square.
Cut the cheeses in half, or into 5cm/2in pieces if you are using a log.
Place each piece of cheese on a... - 38.0535
Crispy Cheese Twists
In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, garlic and pepper; beat until light and fluffy.
Stir in cheese, milk, parsley and dill.
Gradually add flour, mixing thoroughly.
Divide dough into 20 pieces.
Roll each piece into a 10-in log; cut each in half and twist... - 43.6279
Connecticut Yankee Cookies
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter, cream cheese, and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until well blended.
2. Add flour mixed with salt and nutmeg and beat until well blended. Shape mixture into... - 35.5032
Preheat oven to 375º F.
In a small bowl, combine the softened butter, chives, parsley, lemon juice and garlic powder. Transfer to a small piece of plastic wrap and shape into a small log. Place in freezer while working on the breasts.
In a shallow dish or... - 45.2411