- » Holiday Caribbean Rice
Holiday Caribbean Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday caribbean rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday caribbean rice recipes.
This is a tasty Caribbean dish using chicken, curry and rice all cooked together. It is an easy, one-pot meal sure to please the entire family - 39.5261
A tasty rice recipe that adds a sweet, vegetarian compliment to spicy dishes - 35.5607
You May Also Like!
Coconut rice is a tasty, quick dish. Enjoy!! - 43.7907
Steamed' in Bahamian food isn't done with water. Instead it is when food is seasoned with onion, green pepper, and either tomato paste or ketchup. This is a great Bahamian recipe using canned tuna. Great with white rice. - 36.0857
Jamaican Red Beans And Rice
1. Place the rice in a strainer, and rinse under cold running water. (Rinsing makes the rice fluffier.)
2. Place all of the ingredients, including the rice, in a 2 1/2-quart pot, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, stir the rice, and... - 32.005
Pork With Shrimp
1. Take a skillet; add oil and brown chops in it.
2. Stir in condensed tomato soup, shrimp, water, chutney, green pepper, lemon juice and ground coriander.
3. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes until shrimp and pork are cooked.
4. Serve this... - 39.6029
1. Fry the diced beef without fat in a large flameproof casserole, stirring to seal it on all sides.
2. Stir in the pumpkin, onion and pepper, cook for a further 2 minutes, then add the paprika, garlic and ginger.
3. Stir in the tomatoes, corn and stock, then... - 37.0075
Pepperpot Guyanese Style
1. In a large pot, put the cow foot. Pour water to cover it and bring it to boil. Simmer till the cow foot is cooked.
2. Trim the fat from the corned beef and oxtail. Cut the corned beef into cubes.
3. Prepare the other ingredients according to... - 100.154
Jamaican Jerk Seasoning Mix
Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container.
To make ahead, store at room temperature up to 6 months.
Makes about 48 teaspoons seasoning mix.
Use to sprinkle or rub over chicken, seafood, meats, or vegetables for grilling or broiling or, use... - 30.5691
How-to Make Jerk Chicken
All of you, who loves their chicken to be spicy and hot, here is something most delicate for them. Jamaican jerk chicken is too delicious with this hot and spicy marinade. Marinate the chicken in advance and put these over grill, when your guests are ready... - 127.596