- » Holiday Caribbean Cake
Holiday Caribbean Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday caribbean cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday caribbean cake recipes.
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Grease a 9-inch round nonstick cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Dust the greased pan by sprinkling 2 teaspoons flour; tilting pan to coat all sides with flour.
4. Turn over the pan to remove excess... - 50.685
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F .
2) Grease a 8-inch round cake tin. Line it with a greased mon-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, add in butter and sugar. Beat to get a light and fluffy mixture. Add in the eggs, one by one. Next, add in... - 49.2408
Holiday Dark Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 10-inch tube mould and line with brown paper and grease the paper.
3) In a bowl, place together candied fruits, raisins, and pecans.
4) Stir 1 cup of flour to... - 48.3832
Potato Cake Stacks With Tuna
1) Take a small bowl to prepare the filling by combining sour cream, cheese and tuna. Season the mix with black pepper according to taste. Keep the bowl aside.
2) Take another medium bowl to combine potatoes, chives, flour, yogurt and egg.... - 48.3338
Pineapple And Ginger Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Grease an 8-inch sandwich tin or layer cake pan. Line its base with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together till it becomes light and creamy. Spread evenly in... - 48.2124
Pineapple Pecan Upside Down Cake
1. In a 10 inches cast iron skillet melt butter.
2. Sprinkle the butter with brownsugar very evenly.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Drain the pineapple and reserve 1/3 of its juice. Keep the juice aside.
4. Arrange the slices in a single... - 45.9678
Festive Rum Cake
1. Grease a large (3 quart or 12-cup) microwave baking dish, generously with butter or oil
2. Sprinkle the nuts in an even layer in the greased baking dish.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients except rum.
4. Use an... - 44.3966
Orange Rum Yum Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Prepare cake mix according to package direction adding lemon and orange rind.
3) Take a 10-inch fluted tube pan, grease it, lightly flour, spread the mixture, and bake for 1-1/4 hour.
4) Let it cool for... - 43.7753
Festive Rum Cake
Sprinkle nuts over bottom of generously greased 10 to 12-cup Bundt dish.
In large bowl, with electric mixer, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil and rum; beat at medium speed 4 minutes, pour batter evenly over nuts.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power... - 43.7662
Grenadian Spice Cake
This recipe hails from Grenada-and would be a grand finishing touch to your favorite Caribbean or spicy meal. Dust with confectioners' sugar and serve with fresh fruits of the season. - 43.0237
Rum Pound Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C before baking.
2) Beat egg whites till they reach a soft peak stage and slowly mix in 1 cup (250 ml) sugar to form a stiff meringue.
3) Mix butter with the remaining sugar, creaming well.
4) Beat in one... - 42.4114