- » Holiday Caribbean Bean
Holiday Caribbean Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday caribbean bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday caribbean bean recipes.
Martinique Green Beans
1. In a large pan, bring water to boil.
2. Add the beans and cook for 3-5 minutes until just crisp-tender.
3. Drain and rinse with cold water.
4. Drain again and keep aside.
5. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
6. Stir in... - 50.1961
You May Also Like!
Black Bean Chili Salad
Jicama, corn, tomato, green onion and a spicy dressing provide a flavorful alternative to the average bean salad. - 33.1732
Red Snapper With Olive Salsa And Green Beans
1. Preheat either a - grill pan, cast-iron skillet or indoor electric grill to high heat.
2. To prepare the snapper drizzle it with olive oil.
3. In a small bowl combine spices and rub fish with the mixture.
4. On hot grill place fish... - 45.7162
Jamaican Red Beans And Rice
1. Place the rice in a strainer, and rinse under cold running water. (Rinsing makes the rice fluffier.)
2. Place all of the ingredients, including the rice, in a 2 1/2-quart pot, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, stir the rice, and... - 32.005
It is fast, easy, and most of all delicious! serving by cooking the broth, onions, potatoes, and chorizo. - 32.2265
1. Fry the diced beef without fat in a large flameproof casserole, stirring to seal it on all sides.
2. Stir in the pumpkin, onion and pepper, cook for a further 2 minutes, then add the paprika, garlic and ginger.
3. Stir in the tomatoes, corn and stock, then... - 37.0075
Nicoise Salad With Grilled Tuna
1.In a saucepan, mix together potatoes , water to cover by 2-3 inches and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Bring water to a boil, and cook for 20 minutes over medium-low heat.
3.Drain and wash in cold running water.
4.Peel and cut into 1/2-inch (12-mm) cubes.... - 46.7856
Greek Chocolate Mousse Tartlets
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, sugar and cocoa powder into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Mix together the eggs and vanilla essence in a small bowl, then add to the dry ingredients and mix to a... - 43.477
Honey And Pine Nut Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Stir in the icing sugar. Add the egg and water and mix to form a soft dough.... - 40.3304
Jamaican Jerk Seasoning Mix
Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container.
To make ahead, store at room temperature up to 6 months.
Makes about 48 teaspoons seasoning mix.
Use to sprinkle or rub over chicken, seafood, meats, or vegetables for grilling or broiling or, use... - 30.5691