- » Holiday Candy
Holiday Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday candy recipes.
Candy Cane Thumbprint Cookie
Soft sugar cookies with just a kiss of peppermint! Vickie & Jo Ann share one of their favorite recipes for a sweet holiday treat. - 126.693
Easy Cashew Brittle In The Microwave
Got a party you have been invited and you've got less time to cook than you ever thought, this will take not more than 10 minutes to put together. You don't want to miss it. This cashew brittle is a twist on the peanut brittle. No candy thermometers or fancy... - 122.363
Homemade Holiday Peppermint Bark Candy
Why buy expensive peppermint bark candy from the store, when you can make them at home with just 2 simple ingredients. This is a very professionally made video which will help you make your very own peppermint bark candy at home and in no time. Surely a candy... - 116.787
Candy Cane Martini
Candy Cane Martini is another addition to the list of exotic martinis served all over the world. The base of this drink is vanilla vodka that gives it a nice flavor. Give it a go! - 116.253
Homemade Almond Roca
Why not make some homemade almond roca that is a toffee or chocolate coated with crushed almonds. View this impressive video that shows an incredible recipe and offers great gifting ideas too. Take a look to try out this homemade version of almond roca and... - 113.729
Candy Cane Milkshake - Christmas Holiday
During the busy holiday season, coming up with creative drinks to please your kids might be the last thing on your mind, and you may just land up making egg-nog. Here is a very simple and festive treat that your kids are sure to enjoy. Watch Jay make a... - 112.976
Homemade Butterscotch Candy
Homemade butterscotch candy - if you can really prepare them at home, you are going to gain quick popularity to your family or friends. Starting from kids to adult, everyone will fall for these candies. And it is not at all a big deal. Just watch the video... - 107.783
Crunchy Pecan Praline Candy
Creamy dreamy pecan pralines are a huge hit in Southern candy tradition. And Betty shows you exactly how to whomp up this tasty candies. Give them away as holiday favors or just include them in your party platter, this is sure to impress. Stream the video... - 105.241
Holiday Favorite Candy Cane Shooter
Whether you need a stiff drink or a sweet one, this cocktail brings you the best of both the worlds. A good candy cane is easy to make, given you get your proportions right. This Christmas, skip the eggnog over candy cane and end your hectic holiday... - 99.2174
Holiday Red Cinnamon Candy Carrots
Talk about drama and we have this recipe. Red Cinnamon Candy Carrots bring about that drama and add flair to any meal. In this video, Betty shows us how to make them. These carrots are visually stunning, and taste is great! They are great on a holiday table.... - 97.4166
Peanut Butter Log Candy For Holiday Treat
If you need gorgeous candies that you can give away as party favors or special holiday gifts, this is it. The sweet buttery flavor of this tasty treat will just melt in your mouth. Watch Betty video make this holiday special candy as she gets on with her job... - 93.5301
Classic Buckeye Candy Treats
Whether it is a candy, cookie or just a treat these old fashioned morsels are hard to resist. Everyone will absolutely love it. Buckeye Candy Treats will definitely hit a home run every time you make it. Surprisingly, it is pretty simple to make. Enjoy the... - 89.1702
Sweet Candy Corn Rice Krispy Treats
This candy treat is for all the rice krispie lovers out there. You can make this Holiday treat in no time if you have all the ingredients handy. In this video, you'll learn how to make them with ease. Enjoy! - 86.7417
Old Fashioned Candy Apples With Coconut Topping
Apples in dessert recipes are always good and make excellent confectionaries when candied. The video shows how to make candied apples in the old fashioned way after coating with caramel mixture and rolling over grated coconut. A treat for apple and coconut... - 80.2505
Chocolate Coated Surprises - Strawberries And Crackers
Chocolate sweets are sure delights for dear ones, particularly kids on any occasion. Watch the video showing how to make chocolate covered strawberries as well as chocolate covered crackers with attractive toppings. Chocolate is indeed a temptation! - 78.0171
Molded Chocolate And Chocolate Coated Fruits And Nuts
Chocolate candies are easy to make with well melted chocolate. Check out this quintessential video showing how to make different kinds of candies, chocolate coated fruits and nuts after melting chocolate. Handy recipe to surprise dear ones with amazing... - 74.3223
Pecan And Rice Cereal Chocolate Candies
Chocolate goodies are a must to give away one and all during festive occasion. The video shows how to make chocolate and caramel coated rice and pecan candies that can be stored and given as compliments. A sure hit! - 74.1671
Vanilla Caramels is one of my favorite recipes. Served as a healthy snack, this recipe is loved by all. One of the reasons i like to make this is because it is easy to store. Try out this treat for any occasion! - 52.6593
Healthy Halloween Trick Treats Candy
For the health conscious, Halloween candy that can lend to ill health is as spooky as un-fairly traded sweet treats. The sweet treat element of the holiday need not get lost. These are cool alternate-sweets, which you can pass out to the little goblins and... - 51.9124
Sesame Toffee Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Toast sesame seed in the oven 15 minutes until golden brown.
3. In a bowl cream butter and sugar and mix well adding egg and vanilla.
4. In another bowl sift flour with spices, mix well with creamed mixture... - 51.1811
Aplets candy is one that your kids would love. Surprise them with home made candies this holiday season. - 49.9196
Finally a Buttermilk Candy recipe that your palate will fall in love with! Different from regular candy, this recipe has buttermilk as the main ingredient, and is served as a snack. When it comes to cooking I am my worst critic. Kindly comment and let me know... - 49.8899
Holiday Candy Fudge Bars
1. Grease a 13-inch X 9-inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
4. Drizzle the butter or the mixture and beat with an electric mixer until... - 49.8644
1. Let your oven preheat to 300°.
2. In a bowl mix the first eight ingredients, working them until smooth and stiff.
3. Follow this working in the peanuts and raisins.
4. Into 12 clusters spoon the mixture spreading on a lightly greased... - 49.1115
Candy Filled Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take 1/4 cup lukewarm and dissolve yeast in it.
3) Lightly grease a baking dish.
4) Take a bowl and combine in it sugar, butter, salt, milk powder, 3/4 cup water, 2 cups flour, yeast mixture and egg.
5)... - 48.9739
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, beat oil, eggs, and vanilla until well blended.
3. Add 1 cup sugar; beat until smooth.
4. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
5. Add flour mixture to oil mixture;... - 48.7609
Candy Bar Pie
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2) In 9-inch glass pie plate arrange the pie crust.
3) Bake in oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
4) Take off from oven and cool.
5) Decrease oven temperature to 325°F.
6) Halve candy bars lengthwise. Make into... - 48.3751
Mix first syrup in a small, heavy saucepan, insert candy thermometer, and heat over moderately high heat until sugar dissolves; cook, uncovered, without stirring to 246° F.
Combine second syrup ingredients in a larger, heavy saucepan meanwhile, insert candy... - 48.2798
1) In a bowl, combine cream cheese, carrot juice and honey to cream. Prepare 10 small yolks from this mixture.
2) In another bowl, combine peanut butter, dry milk powder, honey and coconut. Make 10 portions from this to be used as egg whites.
3)... - 48.2242
Cashew brittle is a healthy snack which is ready in few minutes. This is one of the recipes that can be prepared with all the available ingredients in the pantry and tastes great. Everyone’s favorite-Cashew Brittle. - 47.9864
Veal Barley Stew
Cut veal into 3/4-inch cubes.
Spray a Dutch oven with nonstick coating.
Brown veal in the Dutch oven; remove.
Cook mushrooms, onions, and garlic in Dutch oven about 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Drain off any fat.
Stir in meat, vegetable juice... - 47.9551
This Easter Nests recipe is a delicious keeper and always a plus in my cookbook! You can serve Easter Nests as a yummy Dessert. It would be a sin to not try this sinfully delicious Easter Nests recipe. - 47.7827
Lemon Candy Canes
These Lemon Candy Canes are a sure treat for a celebration. Try out these tangy walnut canes with lemony frostings for your party dessert. Your suggestions for this Lemon Candy Canes are welcome. - 47.5881
1) Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or with foil.
2) In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, place 1/2 cup of the coconut, a drop or two red food coloring, and a drop or two of water.
3) Cover with the lid and shake well until coconut is... - 47.3614
Divinity Nut Puffs
1) Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or with foil.
2) In a medium saucepan, place together sugar, corn syrup, and water.
3) Cook, stirring several times, until the mixture boils.
4) Raise the heat and cook without stirring, until... - 47.1752
Orange Butter Gems
1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. In a bowl cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. In another bowl sift flour, measure and sift again with mace and salt.
4. Add 1 cup of the flour mixture to the butter-sugar mixture.
5. Beat in... - 46.8731
1. Make Caramel: Line an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking pan with foil. Lightly butter foil.
2. In a heavy 2 1/2-quart saucepan, combine all ingredients except vanilla, nuts and chocolate.
3. Cook, stirring with wooden spoon, over low heat until sugar is... - 46.8584
Candy Corn And Peanut Topped Brownies
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan with shortening.
3) In medium bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, water and eggs and stir with spoon until well blended.
4) Spread the mixture in pan.
5) Bake 28 to 30 minutes... - 46.5237
Candy Cake Castle
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly brush eight dry, clean condensed-soup cans and one baking pan, 13x9x2, well with vegetable oil.
3) Using parchment paper line bottoms of each and grease the... - 45.7288
Chocolate Covered Candy
My wife loves this Chocolate Covered Candy recipe. Whenever my daughter gets annoyed, my wife uses this Chocolate Covered Candy to delight her. The interesting fact about this candy is that the very mention of it delights my daughter. This candy brings joy to... - 45.7129
My wife likes this Best Fudge recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Best Fudge to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. It is absolutely delicious.So this dish brings joy to my... - 45.3649
Oatmeal Candy Jumbos
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a mixer bowl, add all ingredients except the candies.
3) Beat at a low speed for 2 to 3 minutes.
4) Stir in the candies.
5) Arrange by tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets.
6) Place in oven for... - 45.2831
Cream butter until light and fluffy, slowly blend in sugar and evaporated milk, and beat until smooth.
Scoop up by rounded measuring teaspoonfuls, shape into balls and arrange 1 1/2" apart on ungreased baking sheets.
With little finger, make deep dents in... - 45.2771
French Chocolate Balls
1. Grease a baking sheet or line it with wax paper.
2. In a 1 ½ quart microwave proof bowl, empty chocolate chips.
3. Place in the microwave and melt, for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Stir remaining ingredients into the... - 45.2127
1) Using a fine mincer, mince fruit and nuts.
2) Make a stiff paste by combining the minced fruit and nuts with almonds, milk and lemon juice.
3) If required, pour in more lemon juice.
4) Onto a sheet of rice paper, press the paste and... - 44.9098
On a surface sprinkled with a little powdered sugar, knead almond paste.
Divide into 4 equal pieces.
To coloir almond paste, leave 1 piece of almond paste as it is.
Color the second piece with red food coloring.
Color the third piece with yellow food... - 44.896
Cinnamon Chocolate Fudge
1. Coat wax paper or baking pan with butter.
2. In 3-quart saucepan melt chocolate on lowest heat or over hot water.
3. Stir in sugar, cinnamon, corn syrup and milk and cook increasing heat to medium stirring until sugar dissolves.
4.... - 44.8027
Walnut Chocolate Fudge
Fudge is a type of confectionery which is usually very sweet, extremely rich and sometimes flavored with cocoa. It is made by mixing sugar, butter, and milk and heating it to the soft-ball stage at 240 °F (116 °C), and then beating the mixture while it... - 44.7648
Petha (candied Ash Gourd)
This a traditional recipe made from the Petha, a form of sweet that is made from Ash-Pumpkins. - 44.4516
Mixed Fruit Candy
1. Grease a loaf tin with oil.
2. To a medium sized food processor jar,
3. Combine the dried fruits, almonds, and sesame seeds.
4. Pulse for a few minutes till coarsely ground.
5. Empty into a large mixing bowl.
6. Mix in grated... - 44.3635
Superb Buttermilk Candy
Candy with a difference!! This is Superb Buttermilk Candy!! I like to keep this handy to serve as an anytime healthy snack. This is ready with minimal effort and very little time...i'm sure you will enjoy this too! - 44.1397
Full Cream Caramels
1) Lightly butter a 18-inch pan.
2) In a small saucepan, place together sugar, corn syrup, 1 cup cream and 1/4 cup water.
3) Cook the sugar mixture for 10 minutes.
4) Stir the remaining warm cream and remaining water and simmer for 5... - 44.1393
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Grease a baking tray with baking spray, oil or unsalted butter.
3) Use a large, clean and grease free glass bowl.
4) Add egg whites to bowl and beat using an electric beater until the mixture is stiff... - 43.8456
In a heavy 2-quart saucepan combine sugar, corn syrup, water, and salt.
Cook and stir till sugar is dissolved.
Continue cooking without stirring to hard-ball stage or till candy thermometer registers 260° Meanwhile, beat egg whites with an electric mixer... - 43.6943
Oatmeal Crunch Bars
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a 15x10x1-inch baking pan and grease it.
3) Take a large bowl and combine all ingredients in it. Mix nicely and press in the greased pan.
4) Bake for about 18-22 minutes or until golden brown in color.... - 43.607
1. Apply butter on the insides of a 15"X10"X1" baking pan and spread the nuts evenly
2. In a kettle, mix together sugar, corn syrup and water, heat gradually and stir all the while till the sugar dissolves
3. Cook without stirring upto a temperature of... - 43.5765
Stained Glass Candy
1. Into two 10 1/2 x 15 1/2-inch jellyroll pans spread confectioners sugar evenly.
2. In a heavy large saucepan, combine granulated sugar, corn syrup and water and cook stirring constantly, over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves.
3. Using a pastry... - 43.5188
1. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
2. Prepare a double boiler pan, by placing a small saucepan, filled with 3 inches water over medium low heat.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, honey, vanilla, and 1/4 cup of the prepared... - 43.5111
Butter Cream Centers
1) In a saucepan, place together sugar, water, and cream of tartar.
2) Heat the sugar mixture to 238°-240° on a candy thermometer.
3) Stir in the baking soda and hot water together mixed.
4) Transfer the sugar mixture onto cool marble or a stainless... - 43.2888
Combine the sugar, water, and corn syrup in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Bring to the boil.
Cover and cook 3 minutes.
Uncover, add the peanuts, and cook without stirring to the soft-crack stage, 280 degrees.
Add the salt and the butter, and continue cooking and... - 43.0652
1) Arrange all the ingredients to be used in making truffles.
2) Over a pan of wtaer on low... - 42.8778
1) Take a bowl and add the corn syrup, sugar, cake crumbs, cinnamon, dates, cocoa, vanilla, sweet sherry, and raisins.
2) Mix the ingredients together and blend them well.
3) Fashion into small balls.
4) Roll the balls in confectionerâ€™s... - 42.8485
1) Lightly butter 8X8X2-inch pan.
2) In a medium saucepan, place together brown sugar, corn syrup, cream and salt.
3) Simmer stirring constantly, until it boils.
4) Raise the heat, stirring constantly, until the temperature reaches... - 42.8246
1. In small bowl of electric mixer, let egg whites warm to room temperature— about 1 hour.
2. In heavy 2-quart saucepan, combine both kinds of sugar, the corn syrup and water. Cook, stirring with wooden spoon, over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
3.... - 42.8014
Easy Caramel Pecan Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
3) Cut the cookie dough intomslices of 1/2-inc.
4) At the bottom of the pan, arrange the cookie slices and press the dough evenly with flored fingers to form an... - 42.7831
Prize Maple Cream Fudge
Mix the sugar, flour, and salt in a saucepan.
Add the butter and light cream.
Stir to dissolve the sugar.
Bring to the boil.
Continue cooking without stirring until the mixture reaches the softball stage, 238 degrees.
Remove from the heat, and without... - 42.7602
1) Allow the butter to soften at room temperature.
2) Use a large glass bowl.
3) Sift the carob flour and soy milk powder into the bowl.
4) Pour in the honey, add butter and vanilla extract.
5) Blend the ingredients until well... - 42.7188
Old Fashioned Molasses Pull Taffy
Combine the sugar, water, and cream of tartar in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Stir together over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
Cover, boil 3 minutes, uncover.
Boil slowly 9 minutes without stirring.
Add the molasses, butter, and vinegar.
Boil over medium... - 42.5892
Cinnamon Flavored Candy Apple
This Best Candy Apple recipe is my favorite. I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious dish. You should try this Best Candy... - 42.5699
Mix gelatin and sugar in a large, heavy saucepan, slowly mix in water, then syrup; insert candy thermometer.
Heat over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves, then cook without stirring to 222° F.
Gently set pan in a larger pan half full... - 42.5315
Best Candy Apple
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Best Candy Apple recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this candy. Our children... - 42.469
Toffee Butter Crunch
Line a 13 x 9" pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
Sprinkle coarsely chopped nuts on bottom of pan, set aside.
Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
In pan melt butter over low heat.
Stir in sugar, water and corn syrup.
Cook over... - 42.4111
Honey Fruit Nut Caramels
1. Take a 8 X 5 inch shallow pan, grease with butter and using cooking parchment, line the pan.
2. Take a heavy bottom large pan and place on low heat.
3. Melt butter in the pan and mix in honey and syrup.
4. Allow the mixture to boil on gentle heat... - 42.2952
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. In the oven toast sesame seed for 15 minutes until golden brown.
3. In a 3-quart saucepan cook combining both sugars and cream over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
4. Wash crystals from side of... - 42.2208
Cubaita Italian Almond Brittle
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. If necessary, shell almonds. Spread the nuts on a jelly-roll pan or cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden-brown. Chop almonds coarsely; put in a small bowl and set aside.
3. With a swivel-blade vegetable parer,... - 41.9833
Candy Bar Cake
Something to celebrate or feel like you need a reward? Here's a cake that provides sweet satisfaction. - 41.9268
Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Using a cooking spray grease 13 x 9-inch pan.
3) Halve the dough crosswise.
4) Halve each section lengthwise.
5) Flour the fingers and press dough in bottom of pan to form crust.
6) Bake for 10... - 41.812
Wash and polish apples.
Insert skewers into stem end.
Prepare squares of waxed paper or tinfoil each big enough to hold an apple, blossom end down.
Boil 1" of water in a large flat pan.
Place the rest of the ingredients into a heavy-bottomed saucepan that... - 41.5897
My wife likes this Peanut Brittle recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Peanut Brittle to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish brings joy to my home.Try this Peanut... - 41.5702
Honeyed Orange Peel
Cover peel with water and add salt.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Cover again with water and simmer until tender.
Remove white inner portion of peel.
Cut outer peel into strips.
Bring sugar, honey, and 1/4 cup water to boil.
Add peel and simmer until... - 41.4476
Martha Washington Candy
1) In a bowl, leave the butter to soften at room temperature
2) Mix the butter, sugar, condensed milk and bourbon
3) Using the electric mixer, beat the mixture till smooth
4) Add in the pecans and then mix well
5) Using the hands, shape into 1 inch... - 41.3906
Candy Bar Pie
1. In medium saucepan, cook combining milk, milk chocolate and marshmallows stirring, over low heat until chocolate and marshmallows are melted.
2. Into a shallow pan pour the mixture and place in freezer to cool quickly-€”5 to 10 minutes.
3. Fold... - 41.3733
Molasses Crunch Candy
1) Grease a butter paper and dust with powdered milk.
2) Use a large glass bowl. Grease the bowl with oil.
3) In the bowl, combine the date crunch with powdered milk and raisins
4) Pour in the molasses into the mixture.
5) Using a... - 41.2925
My wife likes this Cocoa Candy recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Cocoa Candy to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish brings joy to my home.Try this Cocoa Candy... - 41.1156
1. Lightly toast the seasame seeds in a dry pan, over a low flame, stirring all the while until they let out a nutty aroma. Tip onto waxed paper and let them cool completely, stirring occasionally to distribute the heat.
2. Add the sesame into a food... - 41.0359
Chocolate Coffee Cake
Here is a trendy cousin of our favorite Velvet Crumb Cake. You'll love indulging in the rich chocolate and coffee flavors. - 40.9622
1. In a food processor or food chopper jar with the knife blade attached in the bowl, crumble the wafers.
2. Process them into fine crumbs and tip into a mixing bowl.
3. Place pecans in the processor or food chopper and finely chop
4. Tip into the bowl... - 40.9322
Spanish Quince Paste
1. Wash and cut the quinces.
2. Line 3-4 shallow tins with butter or grease proof paper.
3. In a large heavy bottom saucepan, combine the quince quarters and water.
4. Place the pan on a low flame and simmer the fruit until it is soft... - 40.9114
Mix sugars, soda, salt, cinnamon, and buttermilk in a large, heavy saucepan; drop in butter.
Insert candy thermometer.
Heat, uncovered, and without stirring over moderately high heat until candy thermometer registers 238° F. or mixture forms a soft ball in... - 40.7952
Cream butter and powdered sugar.
Add drained pineapple and walnuts.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg white.
Use 3 vanilla wafers, spreading mixture between the two layers.
Roll in whipped cream and then coconut. (You may decorate with red and green cherries to give... - 40.7468
Dates With Peanut Butter
1) Pit the dates using a small and sharp paring knife.
2) In a glass bowl, combine the peanut butter, cream honey and powdered milk.
3) Use a spoon or spatula to cream the ingredients until the mixture is well blended and smooth... - 40.6768
Kentucky Colonel Candy
1) In a bowl, using a whisk, cream the butter and the sugar till light and fluffy
2) Stir in the pecans
3) Using the hands, shape the mixture into 72 balls and place in the refrigerator to firm
4) On top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate and... - 40.6404
Place sugar, syrup, and 1/2 cup cream in a large, heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer.
Heat and stir over moderate heat until sugar dissolves.
Turn heat to low and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, to 238° F.
Mix in 1/2 cup cream and cook,... - 40.5991
Pumpkin Seed Candy
1. Lightly toast the pumpkin seeds in a dry pan, over a low flame, stirring all the while until they let out a nutty aroma. Tip onto waxed paper and let them cool completely, stirring occasionally to distribute the heat.
2. Add the seeds into a food... - 40.5799
Brown Sugar Pecan Candies
In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugars, milk and corn syrup.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until a candy thermometer reads 238° (soft-ball stage).
Remove from the heat; stir in marshmallows and butter until melted.
Add pecans and... - 40.1733
Raisin Peanut Fudge
1. In a heavy saucepan, mix milk, syrup and sugar.
2. Cook the mixture till you find that it turns into a soft ball when tested in cold water. Heat it at 235°.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat.
4. Mix in peanut butter, vanilla and raisins.
4. Keep the... - 39.9137
Ooey Gooey Candy And Chocolate Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F; spray cooking spray on a 8" square baking pan
2. In a medium bowl, break the cookie dough and mix it with oats; press the dough evenly inside the pan and bake the crust for twenty minutes or so
3. In a one... - 39.905
This is a kid friendly Eggnog Fudge recipe. My wife likes this Eggnog Fudge recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this fudge to delight him. The interesting fact about this fudge is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dessert... - 39.8494
Holiday Candy Recipes By Category