- » Holiday Brunch
Holiday Brunch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday brunch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday brunch recipes.
Simple Holiday Brunch
Have a look at this fantastic video that shows two simple recipes for a holiday brunch. Check it out to make a delicious and flavorful asparagus mint salad and roasted potatoes. Make your holidays more fun filled and relaxing with these simple amazing... - 94.6104
You May Also Like!
Cheese And Egg Brunch
Break bread into pieces the size of a quarter.
Place half of the bread in a buttered 3 quart casserole.
Over this spread in layers the mushrooms, olives and grated cheeses.
Spread the remaining bread cubes over the top.
Beat the eggs, add milk and seasonings... - 38.6614
Preheat oven to 325°.
Lightly grease baking pan.
Trim crusts off bread.
Butter one side; cut into cubes.
Layer bread, cheese, chilies, green onion, and Canadian bacon.
Mix beaten eggs, milk, half-and-half, salt, cayenne pepper, and dry mustard.
Pour over... - 39.3175
Simple Sunday Brunch
Place bread cubes on a cookie sheet; toast and dry in oven.
Spray a 9 x 13 in. (23 x 33 cm) pan with vegetable spray.
Layer bread cubes, ham cubes, and cheese.
Combine milk and eggs in a bowl; beat to blend.
Pour over ham mixture.
Cover and refrigerate over... - 30.3423
Taste this unique recipe for Butter Brunch - a wonderful mix of sausages and egg in margarine. The very sight of this Butter Brunch can make you go drooling- it's that delicious! - 43.4539
Cherry Brunch Rolls
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Combine 1/2 cup brown sugar, cherries, coconut and cinnamon; sprinkle into 8-inch or 1 1/2 quart-round baking dish with small glass inverted in center to form ring shape.
Dip each biscuit into melted butter and then in remaining... - 34.4808
Orange Brunch Cake
1) Grease and flour a 13 x 9 inch pan
2) Into a large bowl, mix together 1/2 cup orange juice, flour, sugar, soda, salt, butter, milk and eggs
3) Using an electric mixer, blend at low speed
4) Increase the speed and continue to beat again
5) Fold in... - 46.953
Brunch Bacon And Eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In the skillet, tip in the bacon and fry. Drain the fat and then crumble the bacon.
3. Melt butter in another saucepan and add flour and stir till smooth.
4. Add cream and milk gradually while... - 45.0296
Make Ahead Brunch Bake
Crumble sausage into large skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until browned; drain well. Stir in eggs, cream, salt, mustard, 1/2 cup cheese and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions; mix well. Pour into greased 7x11-inch baking dish. Refrigerate, covered, 8 hours or... - 27.1189
Cherry-apple Brunch Bread
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan.
3) Take a large bowl and sift salt, flour and baking powder in it.
4) Add sugar, egg, 1/4 cup orange juice, orange rind, 1/4 cup butter, vanilla and milk.
5) Mix nicely until flour... - 46.7803
Country Brunch Casserole
1.Stirring occassionally, microwave onion and water for 2 minutes on HIGH.
2. At the bottom of a 12x8x2 inch baking pan coated with cooking spray, place the stuffing cubes.
3.Scatter ham , cheese and onion.
4. In a bowl, combine eggs, seasonings and... - 48.766