- » Holiday Broccoli Bake
Holiday Broccoli Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday broccoli bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday broccoli bake recipes.
Broccoli And Sirloin Bake
Robin has found a great way of ensuring the extremely nutritious broccoli is made a part of our everyday diet in a yummy way. This video is for all broccoli lovers and non-lovers, it is quick to prepare too. - 99.9405
Broccoli Primavera Bake
Cook tortellini to desired doneness as directed on package.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease 2 quart casserole.
In large bowl, combine cooked tortellini and all remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese; mix well.
Spoon into greased... - 39.4856
You May Also Like!
Abbie's Holiday Broccoli
Cook broccoli according to package directions.
Heat soup and cheese until cheese is melted.
Saute onion and celery in oleo.
Mix all ingredients and place in casserole.
Top with bread cubes.
Bake at 350 degrees until cubes are browned.
Serves 8 to... - 39.1179
Split broccoli stems into halves, quarter almost to the flowerets, or cut each stem into 1/4 inch slices.
Put broccoli into boiling salted water.
Cook covered until tender-crisp, about 8 to 10 minutes; drain.
Blend soup, mayonnaise, and curry powder.
Put... - 38.1833
Baked Broccoli Casserole
This broccoli casserole recipe is a healthy and filling recipe prepared with broccoli, rice and eggs along with milk. Made with a mix of eggs with cheese, milk and onions, the broccoli casserole can be served as a full meal with a side of choice. - 38.714
Cheesy Broccoli N Mushroom Bake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Arrange broccoli in 12x8-inch baking dish.
Whisk together soup, salad dressing and milk.
Pour over broccoli.
Sprinkle with cheese and croutons.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.
Garnish as desired. - 33.8053
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a pot of boiling water, cook broccoli until barely tender.
3. Cut the bread into small squares.
4. In a skillet, melt butter and quickly stir in the cut bread.
5. In a greased 1-quart... - 38.7426
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish with butter.
3. In a skillet, melt butter and sautÃ© onions and mushrooms.
4. Stir in the remaining ingredients .
5. Into the greased casserole, pour the... - 43.5368
Cook frozen broccoli in unsalted water 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
In a mixing bowl, combine beaten eggs, soup, and oregano; stir in stewed tomatoes and broccoli.
Pour mixture into a 10 x 6-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with Parmesan... - 34.341
Easy Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole
If you haven’t decided what to cook this holiday, then try this Easy Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole recipe. The pleasure you would experience in cooking this recipe would make your holiday more delightful. This dish would be so tasty that the fragrance of... - 29.3832
Broccoli Alla Romana
1. In a frying pan, heat the olive oil. Remove the pan from the heat and stir the garlic in the hot oil for 30 seconds.
2. Return to heat and toss the broccoli flowerets in the oil until they glaze.
3. Add wine, salt, pepper and simmer uncovered,... - 39.4958
Broccoli And Macaroni Casserole
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
2. Boil, steam or microwave broccoli until just tender. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Drain again and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a... - 38.7769