- » Holiday Broccoli Bake
Holiday Broccoli Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday broccoli bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday broccoli bake recipes.
Abbie's Holiday Broccoli
Cook broccoli according to package directions.
Heat soup and cheese until cheese is melted.
Saute onion and celery in oleo.
Mix all ingredients and place in casserole.
Top with bread cubes.
Bake at 350 degrees until cubes are browned.
Serves 8 to... - 39.7195
Split broccoli stems into halves, quarter almost to the flowerets, or cut each stem into 1/4 inch slices.
Put broccoli into boiling salted water.
Cook covered until tender-crisp, about 8 to 10 minutes; drain.
Blend soup, mayonnaise, and curry powder.
Put... - 36.1418
Baked Broccoli Casserole
This broccoli casserole recipe is a healthy and filling recipe prepared with broccoli, rice and eggs along with milk. Made with a mix of eggs with cheese, milk and onions, the broccoli casserole can be served as a full meal with a side of choice. - 36.222
Broccoli And Sirloin Bake
Robin has found a great way of ensuring the extremely nutritious broccoli is made a part of our everyday diet in a yummy way. This video is for all broccoli lovers and non-lovers, it is quick to prepare too. - 121.418
Cheesy Broccoli N Mushroom Bake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Arrange broccoli in 12x8-inch baking dish.
Whisk together soup, salad dressing and milk.
Pour over broccoli.
Sprinkle with cheese and croutons.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.
Garnish as desired. - 32.0391
Broccoli Primavera Bake
Cook tortellini to desired doneness as directed on package.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease 2 quart casserole.
In large bowl, combine cooked tortellini and all remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese; mix well.
Spoon into greased... - 39.0162
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a pot of boiling water, cook broccoli until barely tender.
3. Cut the bread into small squares.
4. In a skillet, melt butter and quickly stir in the cut bread.
5. In a greased 1-quart... - 38.7616
Cook frozen broccoli in unsalted water 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
In a mixing bowl, combine beaten eggs, soup, and oregano; stir in stewed tomatoes and broccoli.
Pour mixture into a 10 x 6-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with Parmesan... - 34.2295
Broccoli Baked Potato Skins
1. If using a conventional oven, bake the potatoes at 400°F for about 45 minutes, or until tender. If using a microwave oven, pierce each potato with a fork before microwaving on high power for about 15 minutes, or until tender. Set aside to cool.
2. Cut the... - 25.5134
Broccoli Divan With Fresh Crab And Roasted Filberts
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F
2. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil, ad the cleaned and trimmer broccoli and cook till just tender; drain and add to a heat proof baking dish
3. In a small saucepan, add a tablespoon of butter... - 46.1213
Broccoli And Macaroni Casserole
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
2. Boil, steam or microwave broccoli until just tender. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Drain again and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a... - 38.7832
Easy Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole
If you haven’t decided what to cook this holiday, then try this Easy Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole recipe. The pleasure you would experience in cooking this recipe would make your holiday more delightful. This dish would be so tasty that the fragrance of... - 29.4197
Sensational Broccoli Strucbls
1. Combine the broccoli, mozzarella cheese, egg substitute, and mustard in a medium-sized bowl, and stir to mix well. Set aside.
2. Spread the phyllo dough out on a clean dry surface. You should have a 14-x-18-inch sheet that is 12 layers thick. Cover the... - 31.7879
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish with butter.
3. In a skillet, melt butter and sautÃ© onions and mushrooms.
4. Stir in the remaining ingredients .
5. Into the greased casserole, pour the... - 41.932
Baked Tomatoes With Broccoli Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) In a large kettle, boil water. Drop in the broccoli florets.
3) Cook the florets for about 8 minutes. Drain them into a colander. Run them under running water for about 2 minutes. Drain well.
4) Slice the... - 40.009
Broccoli Alla Romana
1. In a frying pan, heat the olive oil. Remove the pan from the heat and stir the garlic in the hot oil for 30 seconds.
2. Return to heat and toss the broccoli flowerets in the oil until they glaze.
3. Add wine, salt, pepper and simmer uncovered,... - 37.9285
Generously butter six 6-ounce ramekins or custard cups; set in 13x9-inch baking pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F Trim off leaves and tough ends of broccoli stalks.
Cut broccoli into flowerets; set aside.
Peel stalks with vegetable peeler.
Cut into 1-inch pieces,... - 40.6433
Broccoli Tomato Cups
Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato.
Scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/2-in shell (discard pulp or save for another use).
Invert tomatoes onto paper towels to drain.
In a saucepan, place broccoli in a steamer basket over 1 in of boiling water.
Cover and... - 38.0548
Broccoli Pasta Casserole
Preheat oven to 325°.
Lightly grease casserole dish.
Cook broccoli pieces, covered in boiling salted water about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
Combine broccoli, pasta, soup, and garlic.
Pour into casserole... - 38.2233
1. Set aside 1/2 cup of the grated Cheddar cheese. Combine the rest of the cheese and all of the remaining ingredients except for the cracker crumbs in a large bowl, and stir to mix well.
2. Coat a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place... - 30.4851
Broccoli And Rice
Bring to a boil, raw rice in water and salt.
Lower heat and simmer in tightly covered pan for 14 minutes.
Saute onion in oleo.
Cook broccoli according to package directions.
Fold cooked rice, broccoli and sauteed onion with cream of chicken soup,... - 41.611
Walnut Broccoli Bal
Cook broccoli according to package directions; dram and transfer to a greased 3-qt baking dish.
In a saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter.
Stir in flour and bouillon.
Gradually add milk.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and... - 39.5844
Turkey And Broccoli Galettes
1. Bring crusts to room temperature.
2. Meanwhile, combine milk and cream cheese in a nonstick medium skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring, until smooth. Add broccoli and stir until warm. Remove from heat, stir in cheddar cheese and turkey and season... - 29.3567
Broccoli Rice Casserole
This Broccoli Rice Casserole recipe is simple and easy. I like this Broccoli Rice Casserole recipe. This dish is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Broccoli Rice Casserole... - 29.1939
Tofu And Broccoli With Dipping Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees f.
2.Take a medium mixing bowl, mix together soya sauce, tofu , broth mix and coat well.
3.Refrigerate covered for 20 minutes to 2 hours.
4. Drain the tofu and keep the marinade aside.
5. Spray nonstick... - 44.377
Stilton Cheese And Broccoli Quiche
This is an indulgent and comforting tart that is perfect for your holiday dinners and can be made with minimal effort. It is a wonderful appetizer for vegetarians or can be served as a side dish to the main. - 86.1866
Eat Smart Broccoli Parmesan Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Butter 8-cup souffle dish or 8 souffle cups and sprinkle 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese over it.
3. Cook broccoli by steaming for about 3 minutes until it turns soft. Drain it and run under cold water.... - 45.9182
Hot Broccoli Dip
This hot broccoli dip is a cooked dip prepared with cooked veggies with cheese spread. Herbed with rosemary, the broccoli dip is heated through and spooned into a baked sour dough bread shell. Served with cut up and baked pieces of the bread removed from the... - 43.9882
Broccoli And Wild Rice Casserole
Bring 3 quarts water to a boil in a 4-quart pan.
Add both kinds of rice, olive oil, and salt.
Maintain a steady low boil (higher than a simmer) for 40 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until rice is al dente.
Drain the rice.
Pour 2/3 cup mornay sauce into... - 40.981
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â° F.
2. Grease a large soufflÃ© dish lightly with oil.
3. In a steamer, steam broccoli until tender.
4. With the back of a wooden spoon, rub broccoli through a sieve or blend small amounts until smooth.
5.... - 48.4514
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Grease generously with butter the baking pan of 13 x 9x 2 inch
3) Into a large bowl, add in the cheddar, flour, onion, baking powder, seasoning salt till the cheese is evenly coated
4) Into a another... - 44.2515
Tomatoes Stuffed With Broccoli Rice
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat butter and sautÃ© chives, parsley, and basil in butter until soft and light golden.
3) Stir rice and broccoli bits and toss lightly until well coated.
4) Take the pan away from... - 45.2316
Broccoli, Rice And Cheese Casserole
This Broccoli, Rice and Cheese Casserole recipe is simple. My sister likes this Broccoli, Rice and Cheese Casserole recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this... - 34.6333
Broccoli Cheese Souffle
1) Into a large meat roasting tin, big enough to hold the soufflÃ© dish
2) Fill the tin with hot water 4cm deep
3) Preheat the oven to 350 F
4) Using a knife, trim the stalky bits of the broccoli and place them into a saucepan
5) Cook... - 45.0384
Lasagne Spirals With Shrimp And Broccoli
1. In a large pot, blanch the lasagna sheets until al dente, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, heat milk and stir in a blend of fish stock and corn starch until it smoothens and thickens.
3. Now, add swiss cheese and... - 46.8584
Easy Chicken 'n Broccoli Pie
The whole family will enjoy this savory pie. Loaded with chicken and cheese, it’s a great way to serve broccoli! - 36.6333
Herbed Chicken And Broccoli
Sprinkle chicken with Italian seasoning.
Pound between sheets of plastic wrap.
Spray nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Saute chicken strips just until no longer pink.
In small saucepan, whisk small amount of evaporated skimmed milk into... - 43.6214
Seafood Lasagna With Spaghetti Squash And Broccoli
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Saute shallots, mushrooms, garlic and thyme in oil 4 minutes or until shallots begin to brown.
Add flour; cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add wine, clam juice, nutmeg and pepper.
Boil 3 minutes to... - 44.1783
Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
Cheesy broccoli casserole is an absolute delicious and delectable dish. This dish has been passed on by moms to their daughters for ages. Cheesy broccoli casserole is a perfect dish to be served on occasions like Thanksgiving and Holidays. Just try once. - 40.789
Broccoli With Sliced Almonds
Using a sharp paring knife, cut off the broccoli florets from the stems.
Peel the thickest stems, removing all of the tough, stringy outer surface.
Cut into pieces 1/2-1 inch (12 mm-2.5 cm) long, depending upon the thickness of the stem.
Place in a bowl with... - 41.4724