- » Holiday Bread Sticks
Holiday Bread Sticks Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Holiday Bread Sticks recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Holiday Bread Sticks recipes.
Holiday Bread Sticks
In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, undissolved yeast, salt, rosemary, oregano and thyme. Heat water and oil until very warm (120º to 130ºF); stir into dry ingredients. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough.
Knead on lightly floured surface... - 35.0608
Italian Bread Sticks
1. Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a baking sheet with butter.
3. In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt; keep aside.
4. Add Crisco and using a pastry cutter, cut until the mixture is crumbly.
5. Gradually add... - 43.8842
Focaccia Dipping Sticks
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F
2. Unroll the dough on a cookie sheet into a 14"X9", make indentations all over the surface with fingertips and drizzle oil over it
3. Top with all the other ingredients except pasta sauce and press the... - 42.2056
Holiday Sweet Bread
Add the sugar and yeast to potato water, stir until dissolved.
Blend in potatoes and ginger.
Set aside to rise until doubled in bulk.
Scald milk, add salt and cool to luke warm.
Beat eggs; add sugar gradually while continuing to beat; stir in cooled... - 44.3428
Greek Holiday Loaf
This Greek Holiday Loaf is versatile ! Decorate this potato loaf according to desire for any festival- for Easter decorate with eggs and for Christmas decorate with walnuts and candied cherries. So you have one base recipe for two great holidays. Try this... - 43.523
Cranberry Holiday Braid
For the dough In a small saucepan, heat the milk until it measures 105Â°F to 115Â°F on a thermometer or until a few drops feel slightly warm when placed on your wrist.
Stir in 1 teaspoon of sugar, sprinkle the yeast over the milk, stir, and let it stand 8... - 47.8861
Finnish Easter Bread
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Combine 1 cup white flour, yeast mixture, and cream in mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
2 Cover; let rise in warm place until double€”about 30 minutes.
3 Add egg yolks, sugar, butter, salt, cardamom,... - 39.9665
These Swedish Twists taste incredible ! This fruity bread with cinnamon, almond and cherry toppings is a sure party hit. Try these Swedish Twists beforehand and see for yourself if you like them. - 44.7304
1. Dissolve the yeast in the warm water in a quart container. Add 2 tablespoons sugar and let stand in a warm place.
2. Meanwhile, put the butter in a large mixing bowl of an electric mixer and add the boiling water. When the butter is melted, add the oil,... - 43.6224
1. Take a deep mixing bowl, add the lukewarm milk. Scatter the yeast and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Allow the mixture stand for 2 or 3 minutes, then stir well.
2. For about 5 minutes, keep the bowl in a warm, draft-free place such as an unlighted oven, so... - 48.8092
Italian Cheese Easter Bread
1 Combine 2 cups flour, cheeses, salt, and pepper in large mixing bowl. Heat butter and milk to warm (105°-115°F).
2 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes.
3 Add milk mixture, yeast mixture, oil, and eggs to flour and cheese. Mix... - 44.0809
Old Fashioned Potato Bread
1) In a large mixer bowl, dredge the yeast over water and stir to dissolved.
2) Stir in the sugar and salt, stirring until dissolved.
3) Mix in mashed potato, softened butter, eggs and 3 1/2 cups flour using mixer at medium speed, blend the... - 44.3925
Oat Wheat Bread
1) Into a large bowl, add the margarine, powdered milk, oatmeal, and the molasses reserving a small amount
2) Add in the 4 cups of boiling water and mix well till the margarine is completely melted
3) Tip in the yeast and remaining of the water to the... - 46.4772
Bread Of The Dead
This Bread Of Dead is a delicious way of conveying your dead relatives how much you love and miss them. Offer this sweet orangey frosted bread to them and they'll bless you with peace and happiness. Your suggestions for this Bread Of Dead are welcome. - 45.6346
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 8 x 4 loaf pan and keep aside.
3. In an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat the egg yolks one at a time.
5. Add the vanilla essence and lemon... - 113.815
Pumpkin Spice Bread
Learn how to make Gennie's Pumpkin Bread! It's super moist and has the flavors and spices of fall - in every single bite. The best homemade bread recipe I've ever tasted - Mmmm! - 129.818
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add milk, sugar, anise seeds, 3 tablespoons of the butter, eggs, salt, and 1 1/2 cups of the flour.
Beat for about 5 minutes, then gradually beat in about 2 1/2 cups more flour to make a soft dough.
Turn dough out... - 45.6583
Colombo Di Pasgua
In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
In a large bowl, beat together butter, sugar, lemon peel, vanilla, and salt until fluffy.
Beat in eggs and egg yolks, 1 at a time.
Mix in milk and dissolved yeast; then gradually beat in 4 1/2 cups of the flour to... - 47.0034
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in salt, sugar, oil, eggs, and food coloring.
Gradually beat in about 4 1/2 cups of the flour to make a stiff dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured board and knead until smooth and satiny (5 to 20 minutes), adding... - 41.9386
4 Healthy Monkey Bread Recipes
Recipe Redo: Monkey Bread I made four healthier versions of monkey bread: pumpkin, chocolate hazelnut, strawberry-almond hazelnut, and apple walnut. - 0
Applesauce Tea Bread
1) Mix together the flours, baking powder, salt, sugar, cinnamon powder and keep aside
2) Add in the egg, milk and applesauce and mix well to combine to form a dough
3) Place into a non stick bread pan
4) Bake at 350 F for 50 minutes till done
5) Turn... - 41.0133
Turkish Pide Bread
This Turkish Pide Bread recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves Turkish Pide Bread. Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring... - 43.0057
Macadamia Nut Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) Brush a deep 9-inch round layer cake pan, springform pan or a loaf pan with butter and dust with flour.
3) In an electric mixer, beat the butter and both sugars until creamy and smooth.
4) Peel the... - 51.2255
Zucchini Cheese Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take an 8-9 inch round cake pan and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Gently spoon flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4) Take a large bowl and combine together baking powder, flour, salt,... - 50.3558
Date Tea Bread
1. In a medium size bowl place chopped dates and add boiled water, sugar and butter or margarine. Stir well until butter blends and melts into the entire mixture. Allow the mixture to cool a bit before beating in the eggs. If the mixture is too hot,... - 45.7206
Blueberry Bread Pudding
1) Into a bowl mix together the sugar, salt, vanilla, eggs and the almond extract
2) Tip in the bread cubes and mix well
3) Add in the milk and give a good stir
4) Tip in the berries
5) Pour the mixture into a 2 quart non stick greased casserole
6)... - 45.4478
Vegetable Bread Stuffing
1. In a bowl, put together all ingredients except bouillon and mix well.
2. Sprinkle enough bouillon to moisten the mixture; blend it well.
3. Stuff chicken breast or shrimps or fresh fillets with the mixture.
4. Bake it in the oven until... - 43.0603
1) Peel onion and keep aside.
2) Stick cloves into the onion.
3) In a pan put onion, bay leaf, and milk. Bring to boil.
4) Take off the pan from heat, cover, and leave to infuse for 15 minutes.
5) Mix breadcrumbs and the butter.
6) Cook... - 44.4783
This is a very simple and tasty tea time snack. - 39.0553
Easter Egg Bread
1. Scald milk in small saucepan over medium heat; remove from heat. Add sugar, butter, lard and salt; stir until butter and lard are melted. Let stand at room temperature until lukewarm, about 10 minutes.
2. Sprinkle yeast over the warm water in small bowl;... - 44.2866
Norwegian Merry Christmas Bread
1. In a small saucepan, heat milk just until bubbles form around edge of pan; remove from heat. Add sugar, butter and salt, stirring until sugar is dissolved and butter melted. Let cool to lukewarm (a drop on wrist won't feel warm).
2. If possible, check... - 48.2571
Vegan Fruited Pumpkin Bread With Walnut And Cranberry
For all the vegans here is a video with a nice pumpkin flax cranberry walnut bread recipe, just perfect for a snack or a side dish. This recipe is simple like any other bread recipe and needs a little work but the end product is a soft and delicious bread! - 115.611
Old World Easter Bread
1. In a small saucepan, scald the milk, sugar, butter or margarine on medium heat. Remove from heat and cool till warm
2. In a medium bowl, pour moderately warm water and sprinkle yeast. Stir until fully dissolved. Add the above milk mixture... - 47.7135
Thanksgiving Roasted Yam Bread Pudding With A Praline Sauce
Bread pudding is like a pallet! You can through in anything you want into it. This recipe stays with the Thanksgiving theme. Chef Ellie makes a bread pudding adding roasted yam puree to the custard, getting a gorgeous orange color and using sweet, rich... - 140.214
Challah Bread French Toast
First, let's make clarified butter. Clarified butter is unsalted butter with the milkfats removed. It has a more buttery flavor, plus it lasts for months in the fridge and will not burn when frying.
Take butter, cut into pats, and melt in a small saucepan... - 45.9636
Raisin Ginger Bread
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Grease a square cake tin of 9 inches and line it with a greased grease proof paper or non-stick parchment.
3) Sift together the flour, ginger and salt in a bowl. Stir in the raisins and... - 47.4502
English Pope Ladies
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Heat milk, butter, sugar, and salt to warm (105°-115°F).
2 Combine 2 cups flour, yeast mixture, milk mixture, and 1 egg in bowl. Mix thoroughly.
3 Add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough.... - 39.8334
German Yeast Crown
1 Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, yeast, lemon peel, and aniseeds in mixing bowl.
2 Heat milk, butter, sugar, and salt to hot (120°-130°F). Add milk mixture to flour mixture. Mix thoroughly.
3 Add eggs, raisins, and enough remaining flour to make a soft dough.
4... - 44.028
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small saucepan, warm the milk, transfer to a small bowl and stir in 1 teaspoon sugar. Sprinkle over the yeast and keep aside for about 10 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, whisk 1/3 cup sugar, 1 egg,... - 43.4573
1 In a small saucepan,scald milk with granulated sugar, salt, and butter or margarine.Cool to lukewarm.
2 In a large bowl add very warm water and sprinkle yeast in it (Very warm water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.)Stir until the... - 45.6604
1 For the sponge: In a small bowl, crumble the yeast into the milk and add the sugar. Let stand for 3 minutes.
2 Add the flour and whisk until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand in a warm place until bubbly and doubled in volume,for about... - 48.6932
Greek Easter Egg Braid
In a pan combine salt, sugar, butter, and milk; warm over low heat to about 125°.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, combine 1 cup of the flour with yeast.
Add warm milk mixture, eggs, vanilla, and lemon peel.
Beat at low speed, scraping bowl, until... - 47.4673
Bhakri is a round flat unleavened bread often used in the cuisine of western and central India, especially in the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra and northern Karnataka. Making bhakri is an art and needs lot of practice and patience to attain perfection. - 42.0309
Rosh Hashanah Challah
A trio of Challah breads for Rosh Hashanah. "The sound of the shofar, the ram's horn that trumpets in the New Year at synagogues everywhere, is the unique sound of Rosh Hashanah. It stirs the soul. A freshly cut wedge of this challah, liberally dipped in new... - 53.3451
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2.In a 9 inch non stick skillet, pour some oil and heat it. Add in onion, garlic, pepper, and stir cook over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes until onion softens.
3.Now, add in tomatoes, parsley,... - 50.6361
Glazed Cinnamon Twist
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk stirring in butter or margarine, sugar and salt. Once all the ingredients are dissolved, take out from heat and allow to cool till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, put moderately hot water and sprinkle yeast. Stir... - 49.5852
Date Nut Ring
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk stirring in butter or margarine, sugar and salt. Once all the ingredients are dissolved, take out from heat and allow to cool till lukewarm.
2. In a large bowl, put moderately hot water and sprinkle yeast. Stir... - 50.6138
Easter Egg Ring
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk with 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine.
2. Stir in the sugar and salt. Cool till mixture becomes lukewarm
3. In a large bowl, place moderately warm water and dissolve the yeast.
4. Stir in the milk mixture... - 47.9304
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Prepare a 4-quart Turk's-head tube mold by buttering it. Ensure that the mold is about 10 1/2 inches in diameter.
3. Sprinkle the inside of the mold with reserved chopped almonds and place a whole almond in the... - 45.6865
Old Dutch Pancake
My friend’s daughter Julie likes this Old Dutch Pancake recipe. Though she is 16 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this pancake. Our children... - 33.3184
Banana Orange Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 180°C/Gas 4. Brush a 1 1/2 pint (750 ml) loaf tin with sunflower oil and line the base with non-stick baking paper.
2. Sift the flours with the baking powder and spice into a large bowl, adding any bran that is caught in the... - 38.7935
Good For You Gingerbread
Preheat the oven 350°.
Lightly spray an 8" X 8" X 2" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Set the pan aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda.
In a small bowl,... - 51.0328
Czechoslovakian Easter Cake
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, salt, lemon peel, butter, and mace in mixing bowl.
2 Add yeast mixture, milk, and eggs. Mix thoroughly. Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
3 Knead in... - 40.2806
Chicken Chili Burger
Spicy Indian style burger. You might never go back to shops once you try this. - 46.5699
1. To make the dough, take a small saucepan and scald milk with sugar, salt and shortenings over a moderate heat. Cool till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, with moderately hot water sprinkle yeast and blend properly till dissolved. Add the milk... - 47.3719
Candied Fruit Loaf
1. In a large bowl, mix 2 cups of flour, undissolved yeast, 1/3 cup sugar, salt and ½ cup butter or margarine.
2. In a small saucepan heat water and milk, not scalding hot. Add flour mixture and vanilla. Using an electric mix beat at a medium... - 49.1125
Pineapple Apricot Nut Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease three foil loaf pans, 7 by 3 1/2 by 2 inches. Sift flour with baking powder, soda and salt; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine sugar, melted butter and egg; using wooden spoon, beat until ingredients are well blended.
3.... - 46.9783
Rye Crescent Rolls
1. In a cup, dissolve yeast and honey in warm beer
2. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes until frothy.
3. 25 minutes before baking, preheat the oven to 350°F.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine rye flour with salt, oil and caraway seeds
5.... - 45.1177
Onion And Roasted Pepper Panade
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375° F
2. In a large skillet, pour the olive oil and heat it over medium heat, then add onions to it, and lower the heat and cook gently for about 35 minutes, until the mixture is smooth
3. During the... - 45.3211
Whole Wheat Bagels
1. In a small saucepan, heat the milk on a low flame till it is luke warm
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the yeast, warm milk and honey. Allow it to rest for 5 minutes to activate the yeast.
3. Then stir in the oil and salt. Keep aside for... - 47.756
Homemade crispy scones are the perfect teatime snacks for your family. They are not only tasty but quick and easy to make. Just check out this video for the recipe detail. - 121.192
Aloo Parathas are perfect for a weekend breakfast or brunch or evening snack and are loved by all Punjabis. For those who are not calorie conscious, smear them with a generous dollop of home made butter or ghee. Serve with tomato chutney, plain yogurt, any... - 49.7846
Quick Onion Bagels
"How-to" video recipe guide for making fast onion bagels. No more waiting 12-24 hours with this easy to follow recipe to churn out a stack of fresh bagels in 2 hours or less! - 130.477