- » Holiday Beverage
Holiday Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday beverage recipes.
Holiday Cherry Apricot Sparkler
Non-Alcoholic Cherry Apricot Sparkler... oh yum! Yes, the kids will love this zingy drink and so will the adults. Keep it flowing this Thanksgiving. In this video, Betty shows how to make this sparkler. Gulp it down people! - 123.139
Candy Cane Milkshake - Christmas Holiday
During the busy holiday season, coming up with creative drinks to please your kids might be the last thing on your mind, and you may just land up making egg-nog. Here is a very simple and festive treat that your kids are sure to enjoy. Watch Jay make a... - 116.294
Healthy Vegan Holiday Eggnog
Here we have Brock making a vegan eggnog recipe, by using healthy ingredients like tofu, coconut ice cream, and maple syrup! This tastes just as good as the regular ones. Watch and learn how to make this drink from this video. - 115.982
Hot Holiday Mocha
1. Brew coffee and set it aside. Keep it hot.
2. Place a saucepan on low heat, and scald milk in it.
3. Add chocolate chips, and sugar in it. Stir occasionally and cook until chocolate melts.
4. Pour coffee into the saucepan. Mix... - 107.806
Holiday Eggnog Drink
Your holiday platter is incomplete without the classic, festive eggnog. Rich, creamy and extremely simple to make, this eggylicious drink. The wonderfully distinctive flavor of eggs makes sure that you reach out for a second helping. Stream the video recipe... - 94.4509
Holiday Cherry-pineapple Punch
Pack a real holiday punch this Christmas with this delicious cherry-pineapple punch. This festive drink oozes with flavor and makes for a great party drink. In this video, Betty shows how to make this delicious punch. With her special ice cubes, you can... - 93.9871
Raw Vegan Holiday Eggnog
Looking for a healthy yet easy to make eggnog recipe? How about vegan eggnog? Sounds too good to be true? Well then, you need to watch this video and you will definitely be pleasantly surprised. Watch now to know more about making the perfect holiday eggnog... - 86.3363
Holiday Mulled Cider
Add cloves and cinnamon stick to water.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and brew for about 4 minutes.
Stir and strain.
Add sugar and stir.
Add apple cider and lemon juice.
Peel and core apples, but leave whole.
Stick 2 cloves into each apple.
Add cinnamon... - 44.2835
Coconut Holiday Eggnog
1. In a large bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy.
2. Add coconut cream and beat well.
3. Stir in vanilla and rum.
4. Refrigerate dish for several hours until well chill.
5. In punch cups, spoon Coconut Holiday Eggnog and dust... - 43.3751
Traditional Holiday Eggnog
1 Separate eggs, placing yolks in a large bowl and whites in another large bowl.
2 Add sugar to the egg yolks; beat until fluffy-thick.
3 Stir in bourbon, cognac, vanilla and light cream.
4 Chill for several hours, or until very cold.
5 Beat egg... - 42.2155
Classic Holiday Eggnog
1) In a bowl beat egg yolks with 1/4 cup sugar till thick.
2) Gently add milk, beer, and brandy.
3) Whisk the egg whites will foamy.
4) Gently add 1/4 cup sugar and beat till stiff peaks form.
5) Add whites into yolk-beer mixture.
6) Chill before... - 41.5417
Holiday Creme Eggnog
1) In a medium bowl, beat together the milk and marshmallow crÃ¨me till well blended.
2) Add in the eggs, one by one. Continue beating after adding each egg.
3) Add in the rum extract and vanilla extract. Mix well.
4) Gently fold in the whipped cream... - 39.7717
Mulled Holiday Punch
1) In a 4-quart saucepan, heat together the pineapple-pink grapefruit juice, cranberry juice, water, brown sugar and salt.
2) In a piece of cheesecloth tie together cloves and cinnamon. Drop it into the boiling mixture.
3) Let the mixture boil, then... - 39.6565
Holiday Eggnog Deluxe
Holiday Eggnog Deluxe is a lovely in taste. If you like egg yolks mixed with rum and cream beverage then try this Holiday Eggnog Deluxe recipe. Holiday Eggnog Deluxe is special occasion recipe which is used a lot in Christmas. - 39.5684
Holiday Wassail Bowl
In large saucepan, combine apple juice, cranberry juice and orange juice.
Tie cinnamon sticks, allspice and cloves in porous cloth; add to liquid.
Heat to boiling; simmer 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand 10 more minutes.
Remove spice bag; add... - 39.1609
Hot Holiday Punch
Hot holiday punch is a lovely combination of a variety of spices. Delicious drink and this punch is easy to make, done realy quickly. Your party is going to be hot and happening with this addition. - 38.5865
Hot Holiday Punch
Combine apple cider and sugars in large saucepan.
Heat over medium heat, stirring until sugars dissolve.
Add cinnamon stick and cloves.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
Add grapefruit and orange juices.
Heat, but do not... - 38.1758
Beat sugar and spices into beaten eggs.
Stir in chilled orange and lemon juices.
Cut ice cream in chunks; place in punch bowl.
Slowly pour ginger ale down side of bowl.
Gently stir in egg mixture.
Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 36.8338
Holiday Goose A L'orange
1. Preheat oven to 400°F Remove giblets and neck from goose; reserve for another use. Trim and discard fat from body cavity and any excess skin. Rinse goose inside and out with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels. With goose, breast... - 36.7901
Beat 1/2 cup sugar and egg yolks; add 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Stir into milk slowly.
Cook in double boiler until mixture coats silver spoon, stirring constantly.
Place in pan of cold water to cool.
Beat egg whites and dash of salt until stiff peaks form.
Add... - 36.4309
1. Beat egg yolks and sugar until very thick and lemon colored.
2. Slowly stir in bourbon, Jamaica rum and brandy.
3. Blend in heavy cream and milk
4. Beat egg whites until stiff, not dry, peaks are formed.
5. Gently fold egg whites into egg yolk mixture.... - 36.3689
Holiday Eggnog Cream
Combine cornstarch, sugar and nutmeg in large saucepan; gradually add eggnog.
Stir in extract.
Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil 1 minute or until thickened, stirring constantly.
Stir in sour cream; remove from heat.
Fold in... - 35.8314
Hot Holiday Cider
1) Use a saucepan, to combine all ingredients.
2) Place the saucepan on stove to warm the mixture.
3) Serve the drink hot by adding cinnamon sticks. - 34.823
Holiday Punch Bowl
1 In a medium size bowl,dissolve daiquiri mix in rum;refrigerate.
2 Before serving:Pour rum mixture into a punch bowl.
3 Add punch and quinine water, carefully slide in the ice mold and add orange slices.
4 Decorate with Christmas... - 34.7229
Put first 3 ingredients in blender container; blend till pureed.
Heat with next 4 ingredients to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes; strain.
Serve in mugs with orange slice floaters. - 34.6076
Holiday Cranberry Punch
Mix brown sugar, 1 cup of the water and the pumpkin pie spice in Dutch oven.
Heat to boiling over high heat, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir until sugar is dissolved; remove from heat.
Stir in cranberry sauce until well blended.
Stir in remaining water,... - 34.0768
1. In a 6-quart electric slow cooker, combine the apple juice, cranberry raspberry juice, undiluted orange juice concentrate, undiluted lemonade, sugar, water, cinnamon sticks, orange slices studded with the cloves, and bitters.
2. Cover and cook on the low... - 33.6626
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan; cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches 160°.
Stir in 3/4 cup bourbon.
Cool; cover and chill.
Combine chilled mixture and remaining 1/2 cup bourbon in a punch bowl.
Gently stir in... - 33.3789
1. Combine sugar, cinnamon stick, cloves, allspice and water in a small saucepan; heat to boiling; simmer 5 minutes. Strain into a medium-size bowl; cool.
2. When ready to mix punch, pour spiced-water mixture into a punch bowl; stir in thawed lemonade and... - 32.947
Dissolve Jello in boiling water.
Add rest of ingredients.
Good mixed with vodka. - 32.636
Holiday Champagne Punch
1. Prepare ice ring: Fill 5-cup ring mold with 1/4 inch water; freeze until firm. Reserve 8 strawberries; slice remaining strawberries. On ice in ring mold, arrange one-half of sliced strawberries, 1/2 cup grapes, and enough water just to cover fruit (so... - 30.7835
Combine the 3 fruit juice concentrates, corn syrup, and wine.
Mix well and refrigerate for several hours, or overnight, to blend flavors.
Pour chilled liquids into the punch bowl over a block of ice (or add ice cubes); add water and sparkling water.
Blend. - 30.6463
1) In a punch bowl add all ingredients and stir.
2) Mix ice and garnish with fruit.
3) Serve chilled. - 29.734
Bubbling Holiday Punch
Pour water into ring mold to depth of one inch; freeze.
Arrange berries and lime slices around mold; add enough water to anchor fruit to ice.
Fill mold with water; freeze solid.
In punch bowl, combine daiquiri mix and rum.
Carefully add ice ring.
Pour... - 28.5888
Holiday Special Coffee
In coffee pot or serving container, combine all ingredients except water; mix well.
Add water; stir until dissolved.
Serve hot. - 28.3694
Holiday Cocktail Deluxe
In bowl combine grapefruit sections, pomegranate seeds and grenadine syrup.
Chill at least 30 minutes, stirring once or twice.
To serve, spoon fruit and syrup into sherbet dishes.
Slowly pour lemon-lime carbonated beverage over fruit mixture. - 28.0509
The holiday frost is a festive alcoholic fruit drink made with brandy, peaches and rum along with yogurt. Blended together, the holiday frost is best served chilled with a sprinkling of nutmeg. - 27.0247
Holiday Brandy Eggnog
In blender, combine milk, Instant Chocolate Flavor Drink, eggs, brandy and nutmeg; mix until smooth.
Add half and half.
Pour into chilled punch bowl.
Decorate with whipped cream, if desired. - 26.3917
Holiday eggnog is a special eggnog recipe. This holiday eggnog is flavored with rum and nutmeg for taste. Served warm, it is a rich and luscious drink to enjoy during the holidays. - 25.9674
Holiday Cran Raspberry Punch
The holiday cranraspberry punch is a mixed punch made with cranberry and raspberry cocktail. Mixed together and served with ice ring and fresh or frozen raspberries, this is an awesome cooler to hang out with! - 25.9555
Cranberry Cocktail Holiday Punch
1. In a large punch bowl, combine cranberry juice, lemon juice, pineapple juice and orange juice. Stir.
2. Add ginger ale and ice cubes.
3. Garnish with lemon slices. - 24.8758
In a blender container combine about half of the milk, pudding mix, sugar, and peppermint extract, then cover and blend till smooth. Pour into a large pitcher. Stir in the remaining milk. Cover and chill till serving time.
To serve, stir and pour into... - 24.6855
Hot Holiday Cider
1. Combine cider and water. Stir in cinnamon stick and cloves.
2. Simmer for 10 minutes. Strain. - 20.5738
Holiday Eggnog Punch
Combine eggnog, ginger ale, and orange juice concentrate in a large bowl, stir well.
Serve punch immediately. - 19.4679
Betty's Holiday Cranberry Punch
1. In a punch bowl, place ice cubes.
2. Pour cranberry juice, pineapple juice and ale in it. Give it a good stir.
3. Serve holiday cranberry punch immediately.
You can make ice rings by freezing water in ring like molds.
Remove ice... - 0