- » Holiday Beverage
Holiday Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday beverage recipes.
Spiced Hot Chocolate
1. Using a kitchen knife, chop the chocolate. Set aside
2. In a saucepan pour the milk. Add the spices, sugar, and cocoa powder. You can adjust the spices to your taste.
3. Heat the milk over medium heat, until it reaches a boiling... - 125.897
Apple Cider Shot With Whipped Cream Topping
Take a look at this impressive video that shares a recipe for apple cider shot. This recipe is great for enjoying your holidays with friends. Watch this video to make these wonderful shots ahead and enjoy a relaxing holiday. Try it out….. - 125.531
Mediterranean Date Shake
Here is a video that displays a wonderful recipe for date shake. Date shake is a marvelous dish to prepare for your family. This shake is amazing and can be served as a dessert too. Surely this video is superb and date shake can be tried out any time! - 119.642
Homemade Raibi Jamila
Every Moroccan knows "Raibi Jamila". It's a pomegranate yogurt drink that we all grew up with in Morocco, and I doubt you can find it in any other country but Morocco. I asked around and search the internet to see if I can find a recipe that reminds me of... - 117.459
Sweet Lime Energy Soda
A nice, refreshing drink is the perfect antidote to blistering summer sun. Now why settle for something familiar as sweet lime soda when you can make a refreshing, energizing drink with sweet lime. This video recipe shows how to stir up a glass of refreshing... - 116.713
Watermelon Lemonade Spritzer
A refreshing alternative to lemonade. This video shows how to prepare sparkling spritzer with watermelon and lemonade. Just right for the summertime - this cold and refreshing beverage is light and super simple to prepare. Naturally sweet, it is the perfect... - 116.186
Old Fashioned Strawberry Lemonade
Lets cool off with this amusing drink. Strawberry flavored lemonade!! It is a great alternative to the common lemonade. This video aptly presents this amazing drink loaded with the combined flavor of both strawberry and lime. The presentation at the end is... - 115.973
Indian Aam Lassi
A glass of chilled mango shake or aam lassi is the ultimate refreshment for any hectic summer day. The fresh flavor of ripe mango makes it more attractive. Watch the video to learn the easy process to make this special Indian beverage. - 114.953
Tasty Homemade Eggnog
Eggnog is a popular drink in the United States and Canada. The Chef shows an easy and simple way to make the Eggnog. Eggnog is normally made on celebrations. Watch and learn from this video. - 114.22
Sparkling Celebration Punch (non-alcoholic)
For a small party, these non-alcoholic drinks are a must. Simple ingredients and wonderful flavors make ths punch a winner. We really liked Monique's luscious low calories drinks. - 114.094
Eggnog And White Cranberry Spritzer
During the winter holiday season there is nothing better then drinks like warm cider, egg nog and fruity punches to get you into the spirit of the season! But when you are strapped for time, coming up with creative drink ideas is the last thing on your mind.... - 113.417
Candy Cane Milkshake - Christmas Holiday
During the busy holiday season, coming up with creative drinks to please your kids might be the last thing on your mind, and you may just land up making egg-nog. Here is a very simple and festive treat that your kids are sure to enjoy. Watch Jay make a... - 112.976
Easy Homemade Lemonade - Old Fashioned
Lemonade in the summer time is a refreshing way to recharge yourself. It might seem like too much effort to juice those limes but the end result is worth it. Try Monique's fun and easy version - 112.735
Looking for a solution for a cold winter day? How about a hot cup of Fireside coffee?? Sounds intriguing right? In this video, watch Kat put together the perfect ingredients for a perfect cup of “something hot”. - 111.383
Korean Food: Sweet Rice Drink, Sikhye (식혜)
The Korean New Year is soon approaching, and it is time to start preparing for the traditional Korean food. Like every culture, Korea too has its traditional foods and beverages and Sikhye is one of them. Watch this video to learn an easy way to make this... - 109.982
Strawberry Mango Milkshake
If you die on milkshakes, particularly during the summer days, here is something most delicious for you. The strawberry and mango milkshake is just perfect for a hot and summer day. You can even substitute your breakfast with this cool and healthy drink.... - 109.623
Hangover Cure Smoothie
Nursing a hangover this morning? Sort out that hangover and fuzzy head with this vegemite smoothie. A rather unique combination of ingredients, but this is a powerhouse of restorative nutrients that will have you back in the festivities faster than you can... - 109.401
Lemon Mint Cooler
The classic lemon-mint cooler is just being demonstrated to you in this video. I am not trying to oversell this here, but this quintessential summer drink is always the best! Pour into tall glasses and serve chilled. Enjoy. - 108.279
Hot Holiday Mocha
1. Brew coffee and set it aside. Keep it hot.
2. Place a saucepan on low heat, and scald milk in it.
3. Add chocolate chips, and sugar in it. Stir occasionally and cook until chocolate melts.
4. Pour coffee into the saucepan. Mix... - 107.801
Spicy Mango Jaljeera
If you have never tried this Indian beverage, you must try this spicy mango jaljeera, at least once. It is surely going to have a lifetime experience. This mint water is so tangy, so spicy and so tasty - that you will fall in love with this drink as soon as... - 107.588
Sparkling Green Tea Soda With A Twist Of Honey
Green tea soda cans available at gourmet food stores are far too expensive plus the drink is full of sugar which does you no good! Luci Lock shows a really easy and inexpensive way to reproduce the same fancy canned or bottled drink at home. It is not only... - 106.473
Healthy Vegan Holiday Eggnog
Here we have Brock making a vegan eggnog recipe, by using healthy ingredients like tofu, coconut ice cream, and maple syrup! This tastes just as good as the regular ones. Watch and learn how to make this drink from this video. - 103.97
Hina Ningyo Sushi For Hinamatsuri
Are you having a Hinamatsuri (Japanese Girl’s Day) party? Then this recipe for Hina Ningyo Sushi (Imperial dolls made of rice) is something that will save you money and bring a smile on your guests’ faces. These hina dolls are so expensive at... - 102.647
Raw Vegan Holiday Eggnog
Looking for a healthy yet easy to make eggnog recipe? How about vegan eggnog? Sounds too good to be true? Well then, you need to watch this video and you will definitely be pleasantly surprised. Watch now to know more about making the perfect holiday eggnog... - 102.3
Mango And Apple Smoothie
Kids love smoothies and when they are with their favorite fruits, theay are liked more. Here in the video chef Shona tells how to make a yummy smoothie by blending mangoes and apples. - 102.294
Indian Nimbu Pani
If you have never prepared homemade lemonade drink, then watch this video to learn. It is so simple to make and you get loads of vitamin C. Once learnt, you can prepare this almost everyday during the summer time, to offer anyone returning home after a hectic... - 101.639
Spiced Cafe Au Lait
1. In a medium size bowl, combine brewed coffee, milk, and powdered coffee creamer,
2. Drop vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg in it. Stir to blend well.
3. Take a glass, and pour coffee into it. Make sure that the glass can withstand the heat.
4.... - 99.9934
Iceberg Lettuce Green Smoothie
1. In a blender, add the iceberg lettuce, tomato and cucumber ans blend well.
2. Add some water, if required to create a smoothie consistency.
3. Pour into a glass.
4. Add a straw and serve as a healthy smoothie. - 99.6579
Summer Romaine Green Smoothie
1. In a blender, add the cold water, orange juice, pineapple, banana and romaine lettuce and blend well.
2. Pour the smoothie into a glass.
3. Garnish with a pineapple slice and serve chilled. - 99.244
Organic Almond Milk
Almond milk is a very important substitute for cow’s milk or even soy milk. Watch this video to learn how to make homemade raw and organic almond milk. It’s such a great alternative for people who are dairy intolerant and for children under two years old.... - 95.8888
A beachy treat for the summer! A pina colada is the summer drink to be had! Whip it up in your own kitchen you have set the moods swinging! Watch the video for more. - 95.0503
Holiday Eggnog Drink
Your holiday platter is incomplete without the classic, festive eggnog. Rich, creamy and extremely simple to make, this eggylicious drink. The wonderfully distinctive flavor of eggs makes sure that you reach out for a second helping. Stream the video recipe... - 93.1157
Holiday Cherry-pineapple Punch
Pack a real holiday punch this Christmas with this delicious cherry-pineapple punch. This festive drink oozes with flavor and makes for a great party drink. In this video, Betty shows how to make this delicious punch. With her special ice cubes, you can... - 92.2783
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 87.1865
It's a nice and cold weather out and you are in a mood to have something comforting. You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the delicious Eggnog prepared by our talented chef Jenny. A grea beverage made with milk. - 82.6235
Creamy Mango Lassi
No other beverage can beat this Creamy Mango Lassi in taste. The blend of fruity flavour with that of yogurt makes a delectable and refreshing beverage. This Creamy mango Lassi is very easy to make. Treat your family to this yummy beverage and show them how... - 82.3978
1. In an ice cube tray, pour vegetable juice and freeze until solid to prepare 10 ice cubes.
2. Cut 2 slices from cucumber; keep aside for garnish.
3. Peel and seed the remaining cucumber; cut into rough pieces.
4. In a blender, process... - 51.422
Home Style Apple Raisin Crisp
In a medium bowl combine apples and raisins, then toss with lemon juice.
Stir together 1 tablespoon brown sugar, 1/3 teaspoon cinnamon, and nutmeg; sprinkle over apple mixture.
Toss gently to coat.
Place in a 1-quart casserole.
Cover and bake in a 375° oven... - 50.7828
Cafe Colombian Royal
1) Take a bowl and beat the whipped cream in it adding the sugar bit by bit. Beat the entire mixture thoroughly until the soft peaks appear on top.
2) Refrigerate the bowl of cream-sugar mixture.
3) Take another bowl or casserole measuring 3 quarts and... - 49.4787
Beat egg whites in mixer bowl until soft peaks form.
Add 1/2 cup sugar, beating constantly until stiff peaks form.
Beat egg yolks in mixer bowl until creamy.
Beat in 1 cup sugar and salt.
Fold beaten egg whites into beaten egg yolks.
Beat whipping cream in... - 49.4054
Apple Cider Stew
TO HEAT BY TIME In medium glass bowl, combine turnips, beans and 1/4 cup water.
Set Power Select at HIGH for 8 to 9 minutes; stir once.
Drain; reserve vegetables.
In 4-quart casserole, combine onion, beef, cider, catsup, salt, bay leaf, pepper and thyme.
Set... - 49.0317
1. To prepare cardamoms open white pods and remove the little black seed.
2. In a bag tie seed along with cinnamon, ginger, cloves and orange peel.
3. In a pan combine all ingredients except brandy and heat to just under boiling point... - 48.7353
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a large mixer bowl, combine all ingredients, except lemon peel and orange peel and blend well.
3) Gently stir in lemon peel and orange peel.
4) Divide the mixture evenly among decorative tins, jars or... - 48.4281
Iced Russian Tea
Heat a jug or large teapot with the hot water.
Pour out water and add the tea and mint leaves to the jug.
Pour in the boiling water.
Steep 6 minutes.
Strain into a large pitcher.
Cool and chill.
To serve, place 1 tbsp simple syrup into each glass, add a slice... - 48.366
Sparkling Pear Wine
1) In a large bowl, place together cold water, citric acid, pectic enzyme and Campden tablets.
2) Add the pears to the citric acid mixture.
3) Put the lid on and leave to soak for 24 hours.
4) Stir in the raisins, 8 oz. of the sugar,... - 48.1803
Spicy Apple Egg nog
1. In a medium (2-quart) microwaveable measuring cup or bowl, add egg yolks and beat lightly with a fork.
2. Add sugar, salt, spices and apple juice whisk until well blended.
3. Stir in milk.
4. Place in microwave and heat for 7 to 8 minutes,... - 48.0656
1) In a large bowl, place the prunes with the water and pectic enzyme.
2) Cover and leave to rest, stirring and mashing periodically for next 10 days.
3) Pass the prune mixture through thick cheesecloth and squeeze gently.
4) Stir in the sugar, Campden... - 48.0467
Hot Spiced Cranberry Punch
1. In a small (4 cup) microwave proof measure combine cranberry juice, spices and water.
2. Heat in the microwave for about 9 minutes until piping hot.
3. Cover and let stand for 1 minute for the flavors of spices to infuse into the liquid.
4. Remove... - 47.3277
1) Discard the green stems from the wallflowers, if any
2) Finely mince the raisins.
3) In a large bowl, place the flowers, raisins and sugar.
4) Stream the hot water, over the flower mixture.
5) Stir well to dissolve the sugar.
6) Leave... - 46.9024
Gourmet Champagne Cup
1. Into a large bowl, place ice lumps at bottom and pour Champagne on top.
2. Stir in Brandy, Yellow Chartreuse, Maraschino, Plain Syrup and Soda Water.
3. Using a strainer, strain the drink.
4. In a large tumbler, pour strained drink.
5.... - 46.8252
1. If the shellfish is frozen, thaw before preparing.
2. Thoroughly wash the lettuce leaves.
3. Pick six large crisp leaves; roll up the leaves together and crosswise shed finely.
4. In a polythene bag, place the shredded lettuce and add... - 46.8128
Hot Cranberry Punch
Hot cranberry punch, have you ever had it? This was what I had at a party recently and I just had to try to make it on my own. A deliciously flavored punch that would suit all tastes. - 46.7194
Spicy Mulled Cider
1. Tie the whole spices in a piece of cheesecloth.
2. In a small (4 cup) microwave proof measure or bowl, combine apple cider, brown sugar, salt and nutmeg and add the spice bag.
3. Heat in the microwave for 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 minutes,... - 46.6288
1) Combine all ingredients, except ginger ale.
2) Keep the mixture in refrigerator for about three hours.
3) Before serving, strain and then mix in ginger ale.
4) Fill a punch glass with lots of crushed ice and pour this mixture over it.
5)... - 46.5346
1. Peel orange carefully keeping peeling in one long piece.
2. With whole cloves, stud peel putting them about 1 inch apart down the full length of orange peel.
3. In cafe diable dish or chafing dish (removing the water pan)add sugar, 2... - 46.5038
Minted Mocha Float
1. In a saucepan combine chocolate and 1/4 cup of the coffee.
2. Cook over lowest heat, stirring, until chocolate is melted.
3. Stir in sugar, cardamom and vanilla.
4. Add mint flakes to milk and cream and scald.
5. Strain into chocolate mixture,... - 46.474
1) In a saucepan, heat the water to a boil.
2) In a large bowl, place the peaches and press them with your hands, to pulp.
3) Stream the boiling water into peach pulp.
4) Allow to cool, and add the lemon juice, grape tannin, pectic... - 46.4695
1. Peel grapefruit, remove pulp and pips; using a sieve, press it through to puree.
2. Thinly slice pineapple and bananas.
3. In a bowl, put together grapefruit puree and equal quantities of banana and pineapple slices to make 1 pint of... - 46.3784
1) In a 1-litre glass dish, melt the chocolate in the microwave for about 1 minute.
2) Stir in the semolina, sugar and milk and cook in the microwave for 2 minutes, then stir and cook for another 2 minutes.
3) Then stir again and repeat for the... - 46.3763
Spiced Hot Chocolate Mix
1) Split a vanilla bean lengthwise.
2) Scrape out the insides of the bean and place the powder in a medium bowl.
3) Stir in sugar till well blended.
4) Stir in all the remaining ingredients except boiling water and whipped cream.
5) For each serving,... - 46.3019
Hawthorn Blossom Wine
1) In a saucepan, place the rinds with the water, sugar and juice of citrus fruit.
2) Heat the sugar mixture to boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, stream the sugar mixture and allow to cool to 70°F on thermometer.
4) Stir in the... - 46.223
1) Finely chop the sultanas, and crush the bananas to pulp.
2) In a bowl, place the bananas and sultanas and stream the boiling water.
3) Leave the banana mixture to cool and stir in Campden tablet and pectic enzyme.
4) Put the lid on... - 46.1995
1) In a large bowl, place the elderflowers, sugar and raisins.
2) Stream the boiling water over the elderflower mixture.
3) Allow to cool, and add tannin, nutrient, lemon juice and yeast.
4) Place in a warm place, well covered for 4-5 days to... - 46.1257
Raspberry Evening Spritzer
1) In a saucepan boil water and add raspberries to it.
2) Decrease the heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
3) Take off from heat and add tea in the pan.
4) Cover and steep for 2 minutes.
5) In a small saucepan strain the liquid through a fine mesh strainer.... - 46.0398
1) In a saucepan, place the ginger and heat to boil in the water with cayenne pepper.
2) Allow the ginger mixture to boil for 20 minutes.
3) Stir in the sugar and chopped raisins to the ginger mixture, until the sugar dissolves.
4) Leave to cool, and... - 45.9144
Golden Rod Wine
1) In a linen or cotton bag, place the flower heads.
2) In a saucepan, bring the water to the boil, and add the bag of flowers.
3) Simmer the flower mixture for 15 minutes.
4) Remove the saucepan from the heat.
5) Allow to cool, squeeze... - 45.7336
1) In a saucepan, heat the parsley and water to boil, for 20 minutes.
2) In a bowl, place the sugar.
3) Pass the parsley mixture through cheesecloth over the sugar and stir well.
4) Leave aside to cool to 70 °F (21 °C).
5) Stir in the grape tannin,... - 45.6932
1) In a cup, squeeze the juice from the lemons.
2) In a bowl, soak the maize in water overnight.
3) In a mincer put the maize and process to crush it.
4) In a large bowl, place the maize and add the lemon juice.
5) Stir the rind, tannin, raisins and... - 45.484
Mulled Wine Punch
1.Take a large saucepan; put cranberry juice, granulate sugar ad brown sugar in it.
2.Take a square shaped cheesecloth; put cinnamon, cloves and allspice in it and tie.
3.Immerse the cloth in the pan and boil the mixture.
4.Once done, let the... - 45.474
Old English Hot Wassail
1. In a large kettle, tip in 2 bottles ale and stir in sugar, lemon peel, and spices.
2. Place the kettle over a very low flame and heat the beer without boiling or simmering, for at least 30 minutes.
3. Take kettle off the heat and allow the beer... - 45.4172
All-in-one Fiesta Stew Pot
01. Combine the flour, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder and cinnamon in a large bowl.
02. Add the beef cubes and toss, with a fork to coat.
03. Heat the oil in a large, heavy pot over medium-high heat.
04. Brown the beef, in batches, on all sides.
05. ... - 45.409
Holiday Mulled Cider
Add cloves and cinnamon stick to water.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and brew for about 4 minutes.
Stir and strain.
Add sugar and stir.
Add apple cider and lemon juice.
Peel and core apples, but leave whole.
Stick 2 cloves into each apple.
Add cinnamon... - 45.3514
Orange And Banana Homemade Wine
1) Peel the rinds thinly of 3 Seville oranges and 2 sweet oranges.
2) In a large bowl, place rinds together with the mashed bananas and sugar.
3) Put the lid over the bowls with the boiling water.
4) Leave the banana mixture to cool, and add juice of... - 45.3479
1) In a large bowl, place figs and raisins and pour in boiling water.
2) Mix in the sugar, allow to cool.
3) Add in the lemon and orange juice, yeast and nutrient.
4) Put the lid on and place in a warm place to ferment for 10 days, stirring... - 45.0827
V 4 Tomato Juice Cocktail
1) Blanch the tomatoes into boiling water for 1/2 minutes to loosen the skin and cool in cold water
2) Peel off the skins and the cores and quarter them
3) Into a 12 quart kettle, place in them few at a time
4) Then add the vegetables into the kettle... - 45.0643
1) Mix together orange and pineapple juices with white rum, grenadine, and bitters.
2) Take a tall glass, fill it with ice cubes and then pour over the white rum mixture.
3) Top it with dark rum.
4) Serve the drink at once after garnishing... - 44.8408
A heavenly out of this world experience…the Banana Ambrosia promises just that. A delicious combination of orange, banana, apples, and pineapple…all in one. - 44.5509
Coconut Holiday Eggnog
1. In a large bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy.
2. Add coconut cream and beat well.
3. Stir in vanilla and rum.
4. Refrigerate dish for several hours until well chill.
5. In punch cups, spoon Coconut Holiday Eggnog and dust... - 44.5443
French Hot Chocolate
1. In saucepan place chocolate and water and stir over low heat until melted and smooth.
2. Slowly stir in milk, then add cream, sugar, salt, mace and allspice.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until milk is hot.
4. Stir in vanilla and... - 44.4872
Hot Pink Punch
In a saucepan, combine the cranberries and 4 cups water.
Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes.
Press through a strainer; discard skins.
Set cranberry mixture aside.
In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, red-hots, cloves,... - 44.4538
1) Into a bowl beat the egg yolks using an electric mixer till frothy
2) Add in the sugar and beat till light yellow in color
3) Add in 1 cup of rum and 1 cup of bourbon
4) Then add in the milk and whipping cream and continue to mix well
5) Into... - 44.4249
Creole Hot Chocolate
1) Take a deep casserole or bowl measuring 3 quarts and add chocolate and sugar along with nutmeg and a spoon of cinnamon, stirring to mix properly.
2) Place the bowl or casserole within the Microwave and set it to HIGH for 5-6 minutes or until the... - 44.4228
Summer Iced Coffee
1.Take a 1 quart measure jar and mix coffee, cinnamon, and cloves in it.
2.Put boiling water and mix until coffee dissolves.
3.Put cold water.
4.Stir well and refrigerate.
5.Pour in tall glasses.
6.Put a lemon twist on each glass.
7.Serve the... - 44.3819
Traditional Wassail Bowl
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Wash apples and place in baking dish.
3. Roast in the preheated oven 45 minutes.
4. In a pan combine water, sugar, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, coriander seed, cardamom, mace and lemon rind,... - 44.296
1) Discard the stalks and wash the strawberries.
2) In a medium bowl, place the strawberries and mash them coarsely.
3) Stir in sugar and 4 pints of the water.
4) Put the lid on and allow to soak, for 1-2 days, then stir in 2 more pints... - 44.2831
Rowanberry Wine Mountain Ash Wine
1) In a large bowl, place the rowanberries and pour the boiling water over them.
2) Put the lid and leave to soak, for 3 days.
3) In a large bowl, pass the berry mixture through cheesecloth.
4) Stir in the raisins, wheat, sugar, citric acid, yeast and... - 44.282
Mexican Chocolate With Marshmallows
1. In a 2-quart saucepan put chocolate and water and melt over low heat, stirring.
2. In a bowl combine sugar, salt and cinnamon and slowly stir into melted chocolate.
3. Add coffee, stirring until smooth and cook a few minutes longer.
4. Stir in milk,... - 44.2421
Wild Moose Milk A Different Eggnog
1. Prepare a double boiler by placing a saucepan filled with 3 inches water on a medium low flame.
2. Tie the spices in a piece of muslin.
3. Break the eggs, one at a time into a large basin, removing the germ or the thread like thing that... - 44.1838
Combine dry red wine, sugar, orange peel, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom in saucepan; mix well.
Let stand for 4 to 6 hours.
Cook just until heated through; do not boil.
Remove from heat.
Stir in wine and aquavit.
Sprinkle almonds and raisins into cups.
Strain... - 44.1656
1. Peel orange and grapefruit; separate sections.
2. Into a large sundae glass, place orange and grapefruit sections.
3. Top with slices of banana, grapes and cherries.
4. Add 3 dashes of syrup.
5. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top. - 44.0398
1) Combine together the tea and honey (or the sweetener) in a 1-quart saucepan.
2) Bring the ingredients to a boil and then add the lime juice, lemon juice and orange juice.
3) Boil the mixture, frequently stirring, for about 7 minutes, or till the... - 44.0385
1. In a large bowl, blend together a cup of sugar, cider, lemon rind and juice, corn syrup and the bitters and mix till the sugar dissolves; chill till frosty cold
2. In a small bowl, beat egg whites till foamy, add the remaining quarter cup sugar into... - 43.9939
In a saucepan, combine 2 cups half-and-half cream, eggs and sugar.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture reaches 160° or is thick enough to coat a metal spoon, about 9 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla, nutmeg if desired and remaining... - 43.991
This French chocolate recipe is any chocolate lovers delight. A glass full of chocolate. A wonderful comfort drink that lets you just relax and enjoy sip after sip. - 43.8842
Spiced Cider Bowl
1) In a 6-quart kettle add all ingredients except apples. Bring to boil.
2) Simmer and cook for 30 minutes.
3) Place double layer of cheesecloth over a bowl and strain the liquid.
4) Refrigerate cider.
4) Reheat in a large kettle.
5) Put small... - 43.8731