- » Holiday Beef Curry
Holiday Beef Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday beef curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday beef curry recipes.
Jamaican Inspired Beef Curry
How can you say that the dish you made was delicious? Only when there are no leftovers!! Here is a Jamaican inspired beef curry which the chef claims to be very delicious. The marinated beef in curry powder and scotch bonnet pepper are the stars in the recipe. - 92.6911
Southern Style Round Steak
Cut meat into six serving-size pieces; pound to 1/4- to 1/2-inch thickness.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Spray a Dutch oven with nonstick coating.
Brown meat, half at a time, in the Dutch oven.
Return all meat to Dutch oven.
Top with sweet potatoes,... - 48.6081
Vegetable Beef Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a 2 quart flameproof casserole dish and spread one tomato slice over the bottom.
3) Top with 1/2 the squash slices and sprinkle 1/2 the quantity of onion.
4) Sprinkle rice evenly and add the remaining... - 48.414
Hamburger Steak And Brown Gravy
This Hamburger Steak And Brown Gravy recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this Hamburger Steak And Brown Gravy . Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish.... - 46.8234
Korma Gosht Beef Curry With Basmati Rice
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil and sautÃ© onion and garlic over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes until light brown.
2. Reduce the heat to medium and stir in ginger, peppercorns, bay leaves, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, cardamom, and almonds;... - 46.7609
Flank Steak Stroganoff
1. Place steak on a chopping board and using a sharp knife, trim of any excess fat.
2. Slice across the grain to cut into 2 ½ inch pieces, each ¼ inch thick.
3. In a heavy bottomed large skillet, add 2 tablespoons of butter.
4. Once... - 46.4451
1) In a slow cooker, add all the ingredients together except the cooked rice and stir well to mix.
2) Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
3) Serve immediately over a bed of cooked rice on individual serving... - 42.0539
Coconut Beef Curry
1. In a wok heat oil over a medium heat and stir fry curry paste and stir-fry for 3 minutes until fragrant.
2. Adding beef to pan and stir-fry for 5 minutes longer or until beef is brown.
3. Into the pan stir coconut milk bring to the boil and... - 40.3767
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Top the steak with half of the peppercorns and press them into the steak until they adhere.
3. Repeat the same with the remaining popcorns on the other side of the streak.
4. On the broiling rack pan, arrange... - 40.2065
Muslin Beef Curry
1. In a large saucepan mix together curry paste, shrimp paste, coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar, beef, peanuts, cinnamon and cardamom to combine and bring to simmering over a medium heat.
2. Simmer, stirring occasionally, uncovered, for 40 minutes until... - 40.132