- » Holiday Beef
Holiday Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday beef recipes.
If you are arranging a gorgeous dinner party and want to impress your guests with something real delicate, then beef wellington could be a nice choice. You might have an idea, that preparing this at home is only a professional chef's job. No - you too can... - 142.624
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares the easy steps to this classic dish. While this dish is pricer and more time consuming than most, it is definitely the best and worth the effort! It looks beautiful and is always a crowd pleaser at special and... - 134.07
Valentine's Day Special Beef Wellington
If you're wondering what to make for Valentine's Day, then surely try this recipe. The Chef makes this really delicious dish and is something nice and different. I'm sure you will enjoy it. - 132.793
American Pot Roast
Start off the holiday season off with a delicious American Pot Roast! Watch this video to see Rebecca giving out her recipe for this classic American dish. Nothing fills the house with the festive smells of the holidays like the mouth wateringly delicious pot... - 132.24
How To Make A Superb Burger
Burgers are a very frugal way to feed the family. This recipe mixes sausage with beef so the end result is absolutely perfect. There are a few tricks to make the perfect, juicy burger. - 131
Fillet Of Beef In Pastry
During the holidays, you can impress your guests with a recipe that is a delight to the eyes as well as the palate, like this beautiful fillet of beef in pastry. - 128.983
If you thought preparing beef wellington is simply impossible, you might be wrong. It needs little patience and dedication to be successful in this project. In this video, top chef will demonstrate you the step-by-step process of baking a beef wellington.... - 126.37
Korean Food: Beef And Sea Mustard Soup (소고기 미역국)
1. In a bowl, soak the dried sea mustard in water for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes of soaking, the sea mustard will yield about 1 cup.
2. On a chopping board, cut the soaked sea mustard into bite sized pieces and keep aside.
3. In a hot... - 124.311
1. Cut the beef into cubes and freeze for 30 minutes.
2. Put into food processor and blend to make ground beef.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
4. Put a pan with 4 cups of water to boil.
5. Add a tablespoon of salt and cut... - 124.027
Swiss Mushroom Burgers
This recipe is really good! The caramelized onions and mushrooms give it an amazing touch which you are sure to love! Easy and affordable too! - 123.726
Here is a delicious sandwich to make with corned beef. You will need sauerkraut for this. You can use store bought or make your own. Sauerkraut is quite simple to make and is always tastier when made at home! This sandwich is traditionally made with rye... - 120.851
Mediterranean Kefta Burger
Here is a fabulous video for Mediterranean style kefta burger that is simply incredible. The chef serves the American style grilled beef burgers with a Mediterranean flavored garlic mayonnaise and salad. See the video for this great Mediterranean-American... - 118.9
Slow Braised Beef Short Ribs
Long slow cooking in a hearty braising liquid transforms tough short ribs into succulent, tender falling-off-the-bone meat. If you’ve never had beef short ribs before, you’re missing out on one of life’s great pleasures. Beef short ribs are like the... - 118.1
New England Shepard's Pie With Veggies
New England shepherd’s pie is an extremely simple, delicious and inexpensive meal for the people who love to eat good but not costly. In this video, chef shows you to make the pie with the available ingredients in the kitchen. - 117.84
Samosa, Sambusa or Sambuus whatever you call it, is found all over the world. There are more known in Indian but the truth is that there are favorite in Africa too, Countries like Kenya, Samalia, Tanzania and so on love these snacks. Here a simple recipe... - 114.845
Perfect Premium Steak
Want to serve restaurant-like steaks on your dinner table - here is the secret. In this video, chef shows how to cook your steaks perfectly on the grill. Perhaps you never knew it was so easy. Just have a look into the video. - 113.688
Minced Beef Picks
Want to treat your guest with some delicious snacks? Try this recipe shown in the video. Minced beef turned into savory koftas which pair well with the drinks and go well as cool party appetizer. Watch the video and make them now… - 105.839
Beef Bulgogi (korean Beef)
Yes, I know that there are several versions of the Korean Beef Bulogi, but I like this one in the video the best. If you like that sort of nutty, earthy flavors of the seasame, then you'll love dish. How you well done you want your meat, totally depends on... - 105.746
Betty's Green Onion And Chipped Beef Dip
Choosing to make a dip is simple, choosing which type of dip to make gets a little more complicated. Thankfully, Betty’s zesty, fresh and meaty dip is excellent to taste and easy to make. Just tune into the video recipe to learn more about it. - 105.132
Holiday Favorite Crock Pot Roast With Brown Gravy
This holiday, treat your guests to a pot roast drenched with thick, zesty brown gravy. In this video, demonstrates how to make a crock pot to make a nifty pot roast meal. Very flavorful, very velvety, very rich, this roast dish with brown gravy makes for an... - 104.415
Party Platter For Oktoberfest
Are you planning to celebrate Oktoberfest, sitting at your home? This party platter is a nice selection of snacks, which you can serve for the party. However, don't forget to get bottles of traditional German beer to complete the celebration. - 103.387
Slow Cooking Beef Barley Soup
In this quick video, Angie shows us how to make this hearty Beef Barley Soup in the crock pot - perfect for those chilly winter days to come! Sit around a warm fireplace and enjoy this soup with a loved one. Bon Appetit! - 101.173
Beef Lengua With Mushroom And Peas
Planning a family get-together and want to make something different? Then take a look at this amazing beef lengua recipe. In this video the chef shows simple directives to make a mouth watering beef lengua with mushrooms, green peas and basil. Try this and be... - 100.538
Pepperpot Guyanese Style
1. In a large pot, put the cow foot. Pour water to cover it and bring it to boil. Simmer till the cow foot is cooked.
2. Trim the fat from the corned beef and oxtail. Cut the corned beef into cubes.
3. Prepare the other ingredients according to... - 100.154
Cheesy Shepherd Pie
If you are fond of having Shepherd's pie, make one for yourself and your family by using just 4 ingredients. Tune into this video to see how chef Kim makes a delectable pie within minutes and that too by using just 4 ingredients… - 98.8615
Mixed rice with vegetables is eaten all over the world but how about some rice with vegetables in Korean style. Maangchi is showing the Korean way of rice and vegetables. She is using a lot of different vegetables and Korean ferns Kosari. The final dish looks... - 96.2773
Beef Lumpia With Red Wine
With holiday season right around the corner, it would not be a bad idea to keep some snack and finger food recipes handy. Take a look at this video to learn simple beef lumpia recipe. The chef showcases instructions to make beef lumpia with red wine. An... - 95.4244
Kufta. كفته مع صوص البندوره
This kofta in tomato sauce is a simple recipe with the meat being the predominant flavor of the dish. It’s a heavenly dish for meat lovers as that is the main component of this dish. This video shows how to coo it at home in a few easy steps. - 95.2754
Easter Special Beef Tenderloin
As Easter is round the corner and you're deciding what to make, then you must check this out. The Chef makes beef tenderloin with an amazing dipping sauce. This is a perfect meal to have for Easter. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 94.092
How about a steak for the afternoon snack? Then make this simple steak with some spinach and toasted pine nuts! See the video for more! - 93.7054
Jamaican Inspired Beef Curry
How can you say that the dish you made was delicious? Only when there are no leftovers!! Here is a Jamaican inspired beef curry which the chef claims to be very delicious. The marinated beef in curry powder and scotch bonnet pepper are the stars in the recipe. - 92.4242
Spicy Beef Jerky
1.Pre-heat oven at 200C.
2.In a mixing bowl, pour the beer, seasoning, pepper, salt, brown sugar, garlic and lemon squeeze.
3.Mix all the contents properly so that the meat is coated in the marinade for 6 hours.
4.Place the marinated... - 91.6934
Goulash Part 2 – Full Preparation
This is part 2 of the goulash recipe video series. Here the lady chef showcases instructions to roast potato combined with sauce and meat. A nice dish to please the entire crowd! - 91.6933
Goulash Part 1 – Ingredients & Roasting
Take a look at this hearty and warming goulash recipe and if you are one of those who like Hungarian cuisine than this video series is for you. The chef here has divided the video in 2 parts – In this section she showcases ingredient details and also shows... - 91.4444
Fragrant Side Pork Ribs
Hmm… here comes a perfect dish for the Halloween. This video is all about spooky rib cage fragrant falling off the bone side pork ribs recipe. So fragrant and so inviting. Serve and enjoy! - 88.6459
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 83.8898
Super Bowl Tailgating Favorite
Tailgate — the perfect combo of food, fun and football is incomplete without yummy fare. Steak tacos are a staple at any football spread. In this video recipe, Kenney shares a simple recipe of this flavorful Tex Mex dish. Learn and enjoy! - 77.3232
Sunday Pot Roast
Why not make this excellent pot roast this Sunday and enjoy a relaxing meal. Watch this fantastic video that shows an excellent recipe to pamper your family with a delightful treat. Take a look at this interesting video and do give it a try… - 73.6108
Beef Fajitas Mexicano
Want to try something different this weekend? You have hit the correct page. Try this amazing Beef Fajitas recipe for your family and we bet you will bag a lot of appreciation. Watch the chef demonstrate this easy to replicate recipe now. - 72.1041
Tina's Thai Beef Noodles
All Thai food buffs out there should be joining Tina's league for she is making another scrumptious Thai dish, Thai Beef Noodle. She is experimenting with this noodle but she is quiet comfortable for she knows the outcome is going to be great. The recipe is... - 71.118
South Of The Border Lasagna
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In a skillet or wok, cook ground beef, until browned, stirring to crumble.
3. Drain well, and set aside.
4. In the skillet heat ¼ inch oil (375°).
5. Fry tortillas, one at a time, for about 5 seconds on... - 50.8628
Brown Beef Stew
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Brown Beef Stew. This Brown Beef Stew is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet simple to make! - 50.8174
Flemish Beef Stew
This Flemish Beef Stew recipe makes the entire effort of making it truly worth it. A great tasting dish, you are sure to enjoy every bite of it. Try it!!Looking forward to your valuable feedback. - 50.4814
Spaghetti And Meatballs Napoli
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, slightly beat eggs.
3. Add milk and bread, mix well and let it stand for 5 minutes.
4. Add remaining meatball ingredients, mix and blend well.
5. Using hands shape the mixture into... - 50.4497
Braised Curried Short Ribs
Would you like to prepare Braised Curried Shortribs at home? This recipe is best for your preparation. I am telling this because I had tried this recipe personally on my son’s birthday. Everybody appreciated the dish and I proved myself to be a good cook in... - 50.2176
Brazilian Beef Steak
This is a surprisingly simple recipe for Brazilian Beefsteak - unusually rich and delicious with flavors most of us like to savor. This steak is a great accompaniment to meals or to serve for special occasions. - 50.112
Southern Style Round Steak
Cut meat into six serving-size pieces; pound to 1/4- to 1/2-inch thickness.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Spray a Dutch oven with nonstick coating.
Brown meat, half at a time, in the Dutch oven.
Return all meat to Dutch oven.
Top with sweet potatoes,... - 50.0611
Beef Burger Pizza
1.Make two equal divisions of dough and roll each piece on floured surface in shape of circle measuring 10 inch.
2.Put the dough on greased baking sheet.
3.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
4.In a pan, heat oil and saute onions in it... - 50.0075
Beef Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer noodles back to pot.
5) Mix carrot,... - 49.9919
Oven Beef Stew
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, salt and pepper.
3. Add meat and coat well with flour mixture.
4. In a Dutch oven, heat Crisco and brown flour coated meat in it.
5. Stir in soup, water, onion and... - 49.9786
Japanese Beef Teriyaki With Sticky Rice
1. In a shallow dish or bowl, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix well.
2. Add in the steaks and rub with the marinade.
3. Let the steaks marinate at room temperature for 1-2 hours or refrigerate overnight; occasionally turn the... - 49.9218
Hearty German Stew
Spray a large saucepan with nonstick coating.
Brown meat in the saucepan.
Stir in chopped apple, onion, beer, 1 cup water, bouillon granules, garlic, bay leaves, and thyme.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Stir in apple wedges... - 49.7937
1) In a saucepan, mix together the tomato juice, water, bouillon cubes
2) Heat over a low flame till the cubes are dissolved
3) Tip in the remaining ingredients and bring the flame up to boil the mixture
4) Turn the flame down and then allow to simmer... - 49.7903
Manzo Brasato Alla Lombarda
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a small bowl combine salt, pepper, chopped garlic and oregano. Roll bacon pieces in the mixture.
3. Make deep incisions in beef using a sharp knife.
4. Insert a lean bacon piece in the opening.
5. In a... - 49.7749
Meatballs In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Measure vinegar into 1-cup measure.
Stir in cornstarch until smooth.
Mix remaining ingredients except meatballs in 2-qt casserole.
Stir in vinegar and cornstarch.
Microwave at High 6 to 9 minutes, or until mixture is clear and thickened, stirring... - 49.6288
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Liver Bordelaise. This Liver Bordelaise is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet simple to make! - 49.5699
Hot Russian Borscht
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Rinse beets well
3. Chop of 1 inch stem.
4. Wrap each beet individually in aluminum foil sheet.
5. Bake the wrapped beet on oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until tender depending on size.
6. Slip the skins... - 49.5574
Savory Stuffed Flank Steak
Score one side of steak in diamond pattern.
Place steak in 11 3/4 x 7 1/4-inch baking dish.
Combine wine, water, parsley, oregano, basil, salt and thyme, mix well.
Pour over meat; cover.
Marinate in refrigerator 4 to 6 hours or overnight; turn meat... - 49.4208
Gilroy Garlic Confit Steaks With Artichoke Orzo Ragout
1. Preheat the grill or broiler.
2. Rub the trimmed artichokes with the lemon halves to prevent discoloration.
3. In a small saucepan, put together all the garlic confit ingredients.
4. Over low heat, bring it to simmer and cook gently... - 49.3793
1.In a large pot place the first 8 ingredients.
2. Add water and boil.
3. Reduce heat and cover the mixture. Simmer for 3 hours.
4. Mix cabbage. Simmer till the cabbage is tender.
5. Add seasonings.
6. Remove the mixture and slice sausage and beef.
7.... - 49.3558
Beef And Potato Salad With Avocado And Chipotle Chiles
1) Dressing: In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the olive oil, vinegar, salt and black pepper together.
2) Cover the jar and shake, until thoroughly blended.
3) Salad : In a large saucepan, bring 1 1/2 quarts of water to a boil.
4) ... - 49.3094
Swedish Pot Roast
Trim excess fat from roast.
Sprinkle salt into skillet.
Brown the meat slowly on both sides. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Cover skillet; reduce heat (220°).
Stick cloves in onions.
Add to meat along with carrots, celery, 1/3 cup water, corn syrup, and... - 49.3019
Swedish Meat Balls
This Swedish Meat Balls is a much delectable version of the original. Try out this simple and easy to make recipe for Swedish Meat Balls and find your taste-buds reeling with delight! - 49.2931
Betty's Pot Roast
Place roast in 10-inch square casserole.
Sprinkle with carrots.
In small mixing bowl, combine garlic, wine, water, catsup and soy sauce.
Pour over roast.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 1 hour 20 minutes to 1 hour 50 minutes, or until tender,... - 49.207
Beef And Mushroom Pie
1. To make filling, toss meat in flour to coat shaking off excess flour.
2. In a large heavy-based saucepan melt butter and oil, cook meat in batches for 3-4 minutes or until browned on all sides, remove meat from pan and set aside.
3. To the pan add... - 49.1301
Texas Style Chili
This Texas Style Chili recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this dish. It is delicious and liked by all. You will love this Texas Style Chili Recipe. - 49.1258
Beef 'n' Bean Pockets
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet add beef and onion. Cook until brown.
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. Stir in the next eight ingredients into the skillet.
5. Boil the mixture.
6. Lower the flame, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
7.... - 49.0762
Grilled Porterhouse Steaks With Thyme And Baked Potato Skins
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Prepare the grill or broiler for cooking.
3. Oil steaks and season both sides with salt and cayenne.
4. Sprinkle thyme and press into the meat to coat.
5. In a baking dish, place potatoes and bake... - 49.0215
Mediterranean Steaks Mirabeaux With Anchovies, Olives, And Couscous
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Season steaks with salt and cayenne.
3. Cut each pimento-stuffed olive into 4 slices.
4. In a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil.
5. Add the oil and couscous; stir once and remove the pan from the... - 49.0111
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Season the tournedos with salt and pepper.
3. In a saucepan, heat the stock over medium-high heat until it is reduced to 1 cup.
4. In a heavy pan or skillet, heat clarified butter and oil.
5. Add the seasoned... - 49.0032
Malay Oxtail Soup
1. In a heavy soup pot, put together oxtail, onion, garlic, cilantro sprigs, cinnamon stick, cumin, coriander, and chili.
2. Pour the broth and add enough water to cover all the ingredients by 1 1/2 inches.
3. Heat until the mixture just starts to... - 48.9759
In a medium bowl, stir together the dark soy sauce, rice wine, and cornstarch.
Add the beef and stir to coat.
Let stand 10 minutes at room temperature.
Place a wok over high heat until hot.
Add 2 tablespoons of the oil, swirling to coat the sides of the... - 48.8626
Barbecued Pot Roast
This Barbecued pot roast recipe makes the entire effort of making it, truly worth it. A great tasting dish, you are sure to enjoy every bite of it. Try it!!Looking forward to your valuable feedback. - 48.7955
Peppered Steaks Flamed With Brandy
1. Into both sides of the steaks, press the pepper and season with a little salt; let it stand for 30 minutes.
2. In a heavy-bottomed skillet or sautÃ© pan, heat oil, add the steaks, and sautÃ© over medium-high heat for about 4... - 48.7741
Carne Relleno With Fried Plantains
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. On a flat work surface, place the beef and spread the top side with garlic paste.
3. Season the beef with salt, pepper, and oregano.
4. Add layers of the ham, onion, carrot, chile, and bell pepper;... - 48.7561
Italian Beef And Mushroom Stew
Place meat in 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
Insert probe into center of meat.
Cover; Connect temperature probe to oven wall receptacle.
TO HEAT BY MANUAL TEMP/TEMP HOLD Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW; TEMP at... - 48.7427
Vegetable Beef Pies
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Take a large skillet and sauté the beef in it until it turns brown.
3) Remove the pan drippings.
4) Add the flour along with the salt and pepper to the meat and blend well.
5) Add the water... - 48.7291
Double Stuffed Hot Dogs
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, green pepper, Worcestershire sauce, salt and 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
Divide meat mixture into 4 parts.
Shape each portion around a sausage or hot dog, covering it... - 48.7022
The paprika steak is a beef steak made with a round steak cut. Cooked in a skillet with onions and garlic for flavor, the paprika steak is coated with a paprika, pepper, thyme and flour mix. Cooked with vegetable soup and and sour cream, the paprika steak can... - 48.6968
Hot Beef Sandwiches
Preheat oven to 325° F.
In a large skillet, melt 1/4 cup butter.
Brown roast on all sides.
Place roast on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan.
Roast for 2 hours.
Pour sherry over roast and roast 1 hour longer.
Remove from pan; set aside to cool.
Reserve... - 48.6887
Lime Steak Fajitas
1.Slice away visible fat from steak.
2.Slice steak thinly.
3. Take a glass bowl and place steak slices in it.
4.In a small bowl, mix together lime juice, black pepper and pour over the steak.
5.Let marinate in the regrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
6.... - 48.6446
Hungarian Goulash In The Microwave
Slice meat into thin strips.
Place in 2-quart casserole dish.
Arrange onion slices over top of meat.
Combine flour and seasonings.
Slowly add water to flour mixture, stirring until well blended; pour over meat.
Insert temperature probe into center of... - 48.5204
Greek Macaroni Spinach Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 12x8 inch baking dish.
3. Following instructions on the package, cook macaroni and drain.
4. In a bowl, toss drained macaroni with melted butter.
5. In a skillet, heat oil and... - 48.5158
Baked Beef Minestrone
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a heavy skillet and heat oil in it.
3) Add onion, meat and garlic to it and bake for about 40 minutes or until meat turns brown, stirring frequently.
4) Add water and cover. Reduce heat to 350° F and... - 48.5015
Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
1) In a bowl add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, cornstarch, and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil. Whisk the ingredients together.
2) Add beef and toss to coat each piece.
3) Chill and keep covered for 30 minutes up to 8 hours.
4)... - 48.475
Steaks Diane With Red Onion Compote
1. Season the steaks with the salt and pepper, and rub evenly with the mustard.
2. In a saucepan, put together onions, honey, vinegar, wine, and rosemary and cook over low heat for 30 minutes until thickened and syrupy.
3. Remove and... - 48.4659
Chilled Consomme With Chives
Pour the stock into a large pot.
Mix together the rest of the ingredients and stir into the cold stock.
Bring slowly to the boil, stirring every 5 minutes.
As soon as the stock reaches the boiling point, reduce heat and simmer without stirring for 1 1/2... - 48.4218
Grilled Steaks With Oyster Stuffing
If using fresh oysters, drain and saute gently until tender in 2 tbsp butter (about 10 minutes).
Slit a 4" pocket in the side of each steak.
Using a sharp knife, extend the pocket far enough into the steak for stuffing.
Combine the oysters, crumbs, butter,... - 48.4205
Beef Ragout With Catsup
I doubt if there's anything better than this Beef Ragout With Catsup recipe! It's rather simple and wuick to nake; so do delight in this delicious flavor. - 48.4027
Christmas Night Lasagna
In a large skillet or Dutch oven, cook beef, sausage, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Add the spaghetti sauce, soup, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper and garlic... - 48.3706
Creamy Dijon Beef With Bubble And Squeak
1. In a saucepan of cold salted water, add diced potatoes, bring to a boil and cook for 6-8 minutes until tender. Set aside.
2. On a sheet of greaseproof paper, place steaks and cover each with another sheet and bat out with a rolling pin until... - 48.3059
Chile Rellenos Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a medium sized skillet and combine the first 4 ingredients in it.
3. Place the skillet over heat and cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
4. Drain off pan drippings.
5. Take a 10- x 6- x... - 48.2798
Vegetable Beef Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a 2 quart flameproof casserole dish and spread one tomato slice over the bottom.
3) Top with 1/2 the squash slices and sprinkle 1/2 the quantity of onion.
4) Sprinkle rice evenly and add the remaining... - 48.1973
Holiday Beef Recipes By Category