- » Holiday Baked Creamy Pudding
Holiday Baked Creamy Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday baked creamy pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday baked creamy pudding recipes.
Creamy Cheese Bread Pudding
If you have a sweet tooth, you are going to love this Creamy Cheese Bread Pudding recipe. This pudding is simply delicious and feels like biting into a Croissant filled with cream cheese. You can even use leftover bread to prepare this pudding. - 84.1142
Creamy Corn Pudding
1. Place 1 1/2 cups of the corn and all of the remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor. Process for 1 minute, or until the mixture is smooth. Place the processed mixture in a large bowl, add the remaining corn kernels, and stir to mix well.
2.... - 29.2561
Creamy Pumpkin Custard
1) Preheat oven hot to 450 F.
2) In a blender add raisins, rice, soy milk, eggs, honey, molasses, pumpkin, spices, sea salt, and soy flour.
3) Whiz the blender until all ingredients are combined.
4) In a Pyrex pie pan add oil and pour... - 47.8378
Creamy Gratin Of Butternut Squash
1. Preheat oven to 90C/170C fan gas 5
2. With a very sharp knife, peel the butternut squash. Remove seeds and pith.
3. Cut into 5 mm thick slices.
4. In a 1-liter pie dish, place 500 g of vegetable slices along with salt and pepper for... - 39.0459
Easy Bread And Butter Pudding
Wondering what to do with the leftover bits of bread that you picked from the store 3 days back? Imple, just make it into a lip-smacking bread pudding. A real comfort treat, this recipe video shows how to prepare this yummy dessert at home. Ideal for... - 107.054
Raspberry Pudding Cake
My wife likes this Raspberry Pudding Cake recipe. This is a kid friendly Raspberry Pudding Cake recipe. It is absolutely delicious cake. It is generally made on Christmas. This dish makes your Christmas celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Raspberry Pudding... - 42.996
Rich Creamy Yogurt Dip
In 10-inch omelet pan or skillet, over medium heat, melt butter until just hot enough to sizzle a drop of water. Cook, stirring occasionally until pepper is crisp tender, about 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in curry powder and vegetables. Reserve 3 to 4 tablespoons... - 34.132
A low fat easy and yummy dessert. Uses instant pudding and food cake.
Nutrition (per serving)
Total fat 1g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fiber 1g
Sugars 26g... - 35.2801
Indian Winter Squash Halwa
I made this Indian winter squash halwa, a wonderful dessert for the Great Sqaush Cook-off at the V-SPOT It was liked a lot by the judges and the audience. Watch my interview with the ifood.tv host, Sherry 'Ass Kickin' Hwang - 26.5988
Holiday Fruit Cake
MIX together candied fruit, dates, walnuts and brandy.
RESERVE 1/3 cup pudding mix; set aside.
Combine cake mix, remaining pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, oil and orange rind in large bowl.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer just to moisten, scraping sides of... - 46.2887
Chestnut, Leek, And Fresh Herb Bread Pudding
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by-13-inch baking pan with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
TO PREPARE THE CHESTNUTS Use a sharp paring knife to make a long slash on the flat side of each chestnut, cutting through the outer shell and inner... - 44.5361
Mixed Fruit Pudding
1. Sieve baking powder, salt and flour together.
2. Melt just 1 tbsp butter to a creamy texture, add sugar and mix thoroughly.
3. Into the creamed butter, beat in, alternately, the sifted flour and vanilla infused milk to form a smooth... - 48.4523
1. Pre heat an oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a loaf tin with oil or unsalted butter. Dust it with flour.
3. Sift flour, salt, soda and baking powder together into a dry and clean bowl.
4. Use a medium clean glass bowl.
5. Beat the egg with... - 47.7744
Bread Pudding Cake
1) Bread Pudding : In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until lightly beaten.
2) Whisk in milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and oil; until thoroughly blended.
3) Brush a 3-inch deep, 10-inch diameter layer cake pan or 1 1/2 quart-casserole with... - 49.1217
Fat Free Carrot Cake With Creamy Cheese Frosting
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon, and stir to mix well. Stir in the orange juice, egg substitute, and vanilla extract. Fold in the carrots and the raisins or walnuts if desired.
2. Coat a 9-x-l3-inch pan with nonstick... - 35.2057
Sticky Banana Pudding
1. Place butter and caster sugar in a bowl and beat until light and creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Fold flour mixture and vanilla essence into butter mixture. Stir in... - 39.8361
Sticky Date Pudding
1. Place dates and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until dates are soft. Remove pan from heat and stir in bicarbonate of soda. Set aside.
2. Place butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until... - 35.9498
Grated Sweet Potato Pudding
This pudding makes a delicious cold weather dessert and is handed down from the old days of Dutch oven baking. - 45.8213
Southern Sweet Corn Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a 3-quart casserole with no-stick spray.
Set the casserole aside.
In a blender of food processor, pulse blend or process one of the cans of corn (with juices) and the buttermilk until creamy but slightly lumpy (the... - 42.8163
Bring the water to a boil in a large saucepan.
Add the cinnamon and lime.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Add the rice and cook 25 minutes or until rice is done.
Remove cinnamon and lime peel.
Simmer the milk, sugar and salt in another large saucepan 20 minutesonly until... - 47.8921
Creamy Eggnog Dessert
Preheat oven to 350°F For crust, combine cake mix, butter and pecans.
Reserve 1/2 cup mixture.
Press remaining mixture into bottom of 13x9x2-inch pan.
Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until surface is firm.
Toast reserved 1/2 cup mixture on... - 43.036
1. In a bowl, take shortening and sugar. Blend it well.
2. Add vanilla and beaten egg. Beat it until it becomes light and fluffy.
3. In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt. Sieve well.
4. Add it to the earlier creamy mixture along with... - 46.8233
Delicious Apple Dessert
1. Pre heat an oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a 9X6 inch pie die with oil or unsalted butter.
3. Sift flour, salt and baking powder together into a dry and clean bowl.
4. Use a medium clean glass bowl.
5. Beat the egg yolks with sugar until... - 46.5763
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 5, 190°C (375°F).
2. In a bowl whisk eggs and fruit spread until creamy.
3. To the egg mixture fold half of the flour and mix. Fold in remaining flour carefully.
4. Grease a 18 cm (7 in) sandwich tin with... - 49.2149
Are you looking for simple way to make Bundt Cake? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a kid friendly recipe.
Bundt Cake is a very popular Italian dessert. It is generally made on Christmas. This recipe makes your Christmas celebrations more delicious.... - 30.8769
German Cheese Cake
to make dough:
1. 125 gramm butter, take out of fridge 1 hour before use
2. 200 gramm sieved flour
3. 1 tsp sieved baking powder
4. 1 egg
5. 75 gramm sugar
6. pinch of salt
mix it all together with hand, knead into a soft dough, keep in fridge for 30... - 47.5009
Chocolate Ricotta Pie
This pie is made in three simple steps. The great part is that you will actually learn how to make three things in one shot. Clever eh?! First you'll make a basic custard(pudding).
Secondly you will make a pie crust. Third of all you will prepare the... - 52.8859
1) Wash the rice soak in water for 1 hour.
2) Heat oven at 300°F or Mark 2..
3) Strain the rice and add into a pie dish.
4) Add in the milk, butter, sugar, and nutmeg.
5) Place in oven for 2 1/2-3 hours.
6) Keep a watch on the dish and... - 38.8817
Coconut Rice And Mango
An exotic dessert is here! Coconut Rice and Mango will be lapped up by those who enjoy the taste of coconut and also like it sweet. A few minutes is all that is required for this! - 118.171
Caramel Cream Creme Caramel
1) In a bowl, add the eggs and the extra yolks and beat with a fork, without letting the eggs get frothy
2) Mix in sugar and milk and keep aside.
3) In a saucepan, add milk and scald.
4) Place a saucepan over gentle heat and add sugar... - 39.548
Hawaiian Chocolate Haupia Pie Part 1 Preparation
The Hawaiians simply love this creamy pie and so will you! Crispy piecrust filled with chocolate and coconut pudding mix and topped with luscious whipped cream makes for a dreamy treat. Rich and delicious, this toothsome is indeed something to die for. This... - 114.601
Raspberry Fudge Torte
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Take 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening and flour.
3) In a large bowl, beat with electric mixer all cake ingredients except chocolate... - 44.4909
Fast And Fabulous Mini Cheesecake With Tangy Topping
There is nothing more delectable than a low fat mini cheesecake with a tangy, fruity kick. This decadent tart-sweet is irresistible and is very easy to make. Tune into the video recipe to learn how to make this decadent cheesy, tangy dessert from the scratch. - 113.629
Raspberry Mirror Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Take two 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening. Sprinkle flour lightly over it.
3) In large bowl, add cake mix, water, oil and egg... - 45.8057
Cream Puff Monsters
Cream Puff Monsters, on your dinner table for Halloween, are going to scare the kids out of their wits! Of course, this is all in fun and they are going to enjoy the party. Try these Cream Puff Monsters out for a spooky dinner ! Get set go ! Come back here to... - 51.0012
Easter Fresh Fruit Tart
If you are looking for a dessert recipe for your Easter Dinner, this is it! Fresh, colorful, light and beautiful, this tart represents spring! A classic French dessert, this elegant fruit tart has a shell of tender biscuit-like pastry filled with a thick... - 134.862
Raspberry Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan.
For cake, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Pour... - 41.0757
Easy Chocolate Eclairs
Prepare and bake eclairs according to package directions, making 8 to 10 eclairs.
To dry out shells, remove from oven when baked and split in half lengthwise; return to oven with heat off, door open 15 to 20 minutes.
Frost tops with Chocolate Icing.
At... - 28.5685
Tiffany Lemons’s three little girls stand in matching holiday dresses in front of their open closet preparing for the big event. Red, pink, and purple shoes sparkle at them from the shelves, but they carefully select the black patent leather shoes, along... - 42.0515