- » Hoisin Sauce
Hoisin Sauce Recipes
Hoisin sauce also spelled as Haixian Sauce is a soy-based dipping sauce widely used in Chinese dishes and stir-fry recipes. It is known as Chinese barbeque sauce as well. Hoisin sauce is also sometimes called Peking ... More »
Stir Fried Beef In Soy Sauce
Beef is perfect for any occasion and what better when combined with exotic flavors of soy sauce and vegetables. Watch the video for step by step instructions to make a complete meal. The video is in Filipino language. - 81.4447
Shrimp With Hoisin Sauce
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Halve shrimp lengthwise.
(If shrimp are large, halve again crosswise.) For sauce, stir together water, sherry, hoisin sauce, and cornstarch.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking... - 46.2475
Beef With Asparagus And Hoisin Sauce
Beef With Asparagus And Hoisin Sauce is a well flavored and tasty meat dish that you shouldnâ€™t miss. This delicious preparation helped me score a few points with my in-laws when they came visiting. Try this Beef With Asparagus And Hoisin Sauce recipe... - 45.3889
Stir Fried Pork In Hoisin Sauce
1) In a bowl, place together soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, sugar, crushed red pepper, and 1/3 cup water.
2) In a wok, heat oil and stir-fry garlic and ginger, add zucchini and mushrooms and stir for 2 minutes.
3) Mix in the onions and... - 44.5201
Vegetable Stir Fry With Hoisin Sauce
1) In a large preheated wok, heat the sunflower oil and stir-fry the red onion slices, carrots and yellow bell pepper for about 3 minutes.
2) Stir in the cooked brown rice, mangetout and beansprouts and stir -fry for a further 2 minutes.
3) Lastly... - 40.7431
Sauteed Fish With Hoisin Sauce
In a heavy skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of the oil.
Saute^ fillets 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Drain on paper toweling.
Arrange fish on a serving plate.
In the skillet, heat remaining oil.
Add garlic and ginger;... - 39.8849
Sauteed Fish With Hoisin Sauce
1. Heat 3 tbsp oil in a heavy skillet, add fillets and sauté for 10 minutes, turning halfway through, till they can be easily flaked off. Drain on paper towels and transfer to a serving plate.
2. Heat rest of the oil, stir fry ginger and garlic for... - 36.0859
Roasted Spareribs In Garlic And Hoisin Sauce Marinade
Make the marinade: In a shallow baking dish combine all the marinade ingredients.
Add the spareribs to the marinade and turn them to coat.
Let the ribs marinate, covered and chilled, for 2 to 4 hours.
Bake the ribs on a rack in a shallow baking pan, at 375°... - 32.8809
Combine all ingredients in 4-cup glass measure.
Cover with plastic wrap and cook on HI, 4 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until thickened. - 27.8677
1. In a blender, combine hoisin sauce with sugar and blend together
2. Serve with duck, chicken, beef or pork - 23.9964
Hoisin Sauce Ii
Combine ingredients and blend well.
Serve with duck, chicken, beef or pork. - 21.0943
Pour thick, hoisin sauce into a small saucepan.
Stir in the water.
Bring to a boil, take off the heat, and cool.
Pour into 4 small bowls. - 19.9579
Hoisin Sauce I
Combine sauce with sugar and blend well.
Serve with duck, chicken, beef or pork. - 19.6303
Hoisin Sauce Recipes By Category