- » Hoagie Spread
Hoagie Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hoagie spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hoagie spread recipes.
Hot Hoagie Sandwich
Cut bread lengthwise to make two long, thin layers.
Spread both cut sides evenly with mayonnaise and mustard, spreading completely to edges.
Cover both sides with meat slices, then cover bottom of loaf with cheese.
Place meat covered top half of bread over... - 37.2922
Hoagie Sandwiches Au Tus
1. Slice loaf of sourdough bread lengthwise. Spread one side with mustard and one side with catsup.
2. Layer chicken or turkey, tomatoes, lettuce, onion, and pickle slices on 1 side of the loaf. Top with the rest of the loaf of bread.
3. Slice crosswise into... - 32.251
Eckrich Lite Hoagie Sandwiches
Combine mayonnaise, onion and chili powder in small bowl.
Cut bread into halves lengthwise.
Spread mayonnaise mixture on bread.
Top bott6m half of bread with spinach leaves, ham, cheese, turkey and tomato.
Complete sandwich by adding top half of bread.
Cut... - 33.5919
Cut bread horizontally into halves.
Spread bottom half with margarine.
Layer cheese, salami, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, ham and green pepper on top.
Drizzle with dressing; top with remaining half of bread.
Secure loaf with picks; cut into 6 pieces. - 34.4646
Sausage Pepper Hoagies
1) In a non-stick pan, place sausage links with water just to cover it.
2) Heat the pan and bring to a boil.
3) Cook over low heat, for 15 minutes.
4) Pour off the water and leave sausages in pan.
5) Stir in the pepper, onion, spaghetti sauce, and... - 39.5196
Italian Style Sausage Hoagies
Looking for a heart-warming Italian treat? Then these sausage hoagies surely won't disappoint. Betty whomps up this delectable sausage delight that can be prepared in minutes with a handful of tasty ingredients. So what are you waiting for? Stream the video... - 97.4283
Homemade Country-style Ham/chicken/cheese Hoagie
Call them hero, sub, po' boy, or whatever you may, hoagies a party classic that enjoys a great fan following. In this video, Betty explains how you too can put together this delectable sandwich combinations using ham, chicken or cheese. Hearty and flavorful,... - 92.8478
Mix together salad dressing, horseradish and catsup.
Spread on cut sides of bread.
Layer meat loosely.
Top with cheese triangles.
Garnish with tomato and green pepper slices.
Place sandwich on paper towel.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on '6', or until cheese melts. - 38.9435
Mix salad dressing, lemon juice, softened butter and pickles together.
Spread mix over open sides of sliced bread.
Arrange seafood over dressing.
Top with pickles and cheese.
Place sandwich on paper towel.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on '6', or until cheese just... - 39.8443
Brat Hoagies With Coleslaw
Place bratwurst and water in a skillet; cover and cook over medium heat for 10-12 minutes.
Uncover; turn bratwurst and cook 13-17 minutes longer or until browned and centers are no longer pink.
Cut bratwurst in half lengthwise; set aside and keep... - 42.8954
Cuban Sandwich With American Amber Wheat
In a small bowl, stir together olive oil, mustard, cumin, paprika and a pinch of salt.
Split rolls or cut desired bread into slices (8). Butter the outsides of the bread and lay out on a piece of tin foil or waxed paper. Spread the inside of each roll or... - 33.4974
Homemade Italian Sub
Take a look at the recipe video of this homemade Italian sub and see how quick it is to put together and its a perfect bite when you don't want to cook for a lot of people as you can keep all the ingredients on the table and they can make their own subs with... - 103.571
Hot Turkey Sandwich With All The Trimmings
1. Warm the turkey and gravy together in a saucepan or microwave. Heat the stuffing. Toast the bread extra dark. (It'll need the strength to handle this hoagie.)
2. Spread a thin layer of cranberry sauce onto a slice of toast, and layer on the hot stuffing... - 21.0479
Caprese Panini With Pesto
1. For pesto, in blender, add basil, pine nuts, garlic, and parmesan. Pulse them together.
2. Pour olive oil, and blend until smooth. Keep it aside.
3. Slice hoagie rolls lengthwise into half. Brush olive oil lightly on top.
4. On hot... - 118.383
French Dip Sandwich
Chef Walter Staib from City Tavern in Philadelphia makes a lunchtime French Dip sandwich using Momma Dietz's Pot Roast of Beef. - 118.445
Chicken & Spinach Subs
1. In a bowl, add in the chicken breast, Worcestershire sauce and cornstarch. Mix thoroughly and let it sit for 2 – 3 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with silicon mat.
3. For Spinach Spread – in a... - 0
Turkey Asparagus Melt
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard and sage; mix well.
Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons mixture on each bun half.
Top each with one sixth of turkey, asparagus spears, onion rings and cheese.
Place sandwiches on broiler pan.
Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat 3 to... - 35.1583
Roast Beef Poor Boys
1. In a small bowl, combine mayo, mustard and horseradish and stir it well to blend
2. Spread about a tablespoon of this mixture over the bottom half of each of the rolls and top with roast beef, lettuce and tomato slices
3. Spread the remaining mayo... - 35.9618
Chicken Sausage Wrap With Bleu Cheese Dressing
Sausage wraps can make a filling snack and favorite with all. Here is an impressive video that presents a wonderful recipe for chicken sausage wrap with bleu cheese dressing. The wrap with lettuce and pickles would surely turn out to be absolutely delicious... - 105.105
Philadelphia Cheese Steak Sandwich
1. Coat nonstick medium skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell peppers. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes, adding a little water from time to time to prevent sticking and overbrowning.
2. Preheat broiler. Divide... - 35.3624
Culinary Carrie: Cuban Medianoche Sandwich
1. Horizontally slice the bread in half, spread the mustard and divide the cheese slices, baked ham and roast pork and dill pickles.
2. Start with the ham followed by the pork, cheese, and dill pickles.
3. Heat up your Panini maker or sandwich press,... - 106.165
Classic Cuban Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Sprinkle pork with oregano, salt, and crushed pepper. Heat a medium ovenproof skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Place pork in pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or just until browned. Place pan in oven and... - 34.9472
Italian Cheddar Steak Sandwich
If you are looking to whomp up a great gastro pub treat at home that is easy to make and makes for a great addition to your lunchbox or supper, this is it. Betty whomps her family favorite treat, sautéed steak, cheddar cheese and browned onions squeezed... - 102.323
Creative Philly Beef Torpedo Sandwich
Notch up your love for the tasty sandwich with Betty's exciting version of the submarine sandwich — the Philly beef torpedo sandwich. This spinoff of the classic sandwich derives much of its taste from Philly Steak Sandwich and hence the name. Follow the... - 95.0872
Two brothers, Bennie and Clovis Martin, moved to New Orleans from Raceland, Louisiana, and became streetcar conductors. They eventually opened Martin's Coffee Stand and Restaurant in the French Market in 1922. The Martin brothers rocked the sandwich world... - 43.3485