- » High Seafood Dish
High Seafood Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of High Seafood Dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for High Seafood Dish recipes.
Chili Tomato Seafood
1. Place a pan on heat, and spray cooking oil in it.
2. Add onion and garlic. Stir and cook until they caramelize.
3. Drop red chilli, and red bell pepper. Stir.
4. Pour whole peeled tomatoes, and water in it. Mix well.
5. Sprinkle pepper, marjoram,... - 104.067
Defrost frozen seafood and cook lobster tails and shrimps according to package directions.
Shell lobster tails and shrimps.
Cut seafood into bite-size pieces.
Combine remaining ingredients and heat in chafing dish.
Makes 12 servings. - 35.1131
1) In a large mixing bowl, add crabmeat, shrimp, cocktail sauce and cream cheese to combine.
2) With a hand mixer, blend all ingredients at medium speed.
3) Place inside refrigerator and chill for 1 hour.
4) Serve the dip with crackers. - 32.2627
Seafood Exotica has a exotic taste. The mixture of carrot, onion with salt gives the Seafood Exotica a mouth watering taste. - 38.8954
Seafood Stuffed Avocado
1) Peel and cut avocados in half lengthwise and discard stones.
2) Marinate in lemon juice and salt and let it chill.
3) Take a bowl, break in tuna flakes, and toss with lemon juice, celery, sandwich spread, salt, and mayonnaise.
4)... - 43.1036
1) Take a bowl and flake tuna fish and crab meat.
2) Clean and wash shrimp and mix with the tuna flakes.
3) Sprinkle French dressing and let it chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4) Add the remaining ingredients and toss... - 42.6865
Hotchef's Stir-fried Mixed Seafood With Rice
Want to recreate the menu of the gourmet restaurants, in your home - then here is the recipe. In this video, top chef demonstrates the process to stir fry seafood along with rice. It is going to be an exclusive dish for your special guest. Before you try,... - 102.437
Orange And Seafood Salad
1) Take a salad bowl and combine seafood with orange pieces.
2) Pour sour cream dressing and toss to coat well.
3) Take a serving platter, arrange a bed of shredded lettuce and serve. - 31.9977
1) In a large nonstick skillet, saute the onions in the margarine until softened.
2) Place the fish strips over the onions, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3) Place the sliced lemon and tomatoes over the fish alongwith a bay leaf.
4) In a cup, mix the... - 40.4724
Pasta With Seafood
We all know pasta and seafood together make a great match and seafood combined with a dish makes it all the more healthy. Take a look at this video to see step by step instructions to see how chef combined pasta with monkey shrimp and oyster sauce to make a... - 90.3849
Green Lip Mussels In Tomato And Seafood Sauce
Have you ever heard of green lip mussels? These mussels are a variety of mussels which is found in New Zealand. Chef Belucci shows how to cook these mussels in tomato and seafood sauce in order to make a wholesome main course meal. - 104.752
Thai Seafood Firepot
In an 8- to 10-quart pan, combine broth and water.
Slice lemon grass.
Loosely tie lemon grass, chiles, and lime peel in a piece of moistened cheesecloth; add to pan.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 45 minutes.
Discard... - 43.8145
In a large dutch oven, heat the oil, add the onion, bell peppers, celery and sausage.
Cook until sausage is cooked through.
Add the flour and cook for 3 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, water, rice, seasonings and okra, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add the... - 39.3822
Spanish Style Seafood Stew
Heat a large skillet coated with olive-oil cooking spray over medium heat.
Add the frying peppers, bell pepper, and onion and cook, stirring frequently, for 7 minutes, or until tender.
If the pan gets dry, add a little of the broth, 1 tablespoon at a... - 45.4668
Tempting Seafood Casserole
1. Preheat oven at 400°F
2. In a saucepan add butter and cook onion, pepper and celery till it gets tender.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients besides crumbs and cheese.
4. Pour the ingredients into
1 quart casserole.
5. Bake for 20... - 45.1307
1. In a heavy kettle, Melt margarine and saute potayoes, onions and green peppers; add salt, thyme, pepper and tomato-clam cocktail and heat till it begins to boil
2. Cut the cord into chunks one inch long and add to the kettle, cover and simmer for... - 41.4857
1. To make filling, heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add onion and cook for 4 minutes or until golden. Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes. Add fish, prawns, scallops, chillies, oregano and lemon rind and cook, tossing, for 3-4 minutes or until... - 33.2835
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.In a pot, add milk, scallops and fillets.
3.Let simmer for 8 minutes.
4.Drain the fish and save the liquid.
5.Now heat some butter and mix flour in it.
6. Add the lobster liquid and mix well into the... - 48.0747
1) In a serving platter, spray the vegetable coating and place the fillets in a single layer.
2) Apply lemon juice over the fillets and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
3) In a bowl, mix the grated cheese and rest of the ingredients together.
4) Place... - 41.1449
Seafood And Dorot Herbs
Chef David Banks from Harry's Hospitality Group in Wilmington prepares a simple dish with large shrimp and scallops from Ippolito's and herbs from Dorot. He also uses fresh vegetables like butternut squash and brussels sprouts. - 104.716
1) Take a large saucepan and heat oil. Put shallots and garlic and stir fry until tender.
2) Stir in wine and passata. Now, add bay leaf, thyme and chilies.
3) Let the mixture boil and then cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir once in a... - 42.5255
Linguine And Seafood
Prepare linguine as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
In 2-quart casserole, combine remaining ingredients, except Parmesan cheese.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until seafood is opaque, stirring... - 49.3591
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Prepare small cubes by cutting the scallops. Place in a saucepan.
3) Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pour water.
4) Reserve the liquid while draining the oysters.
5) Place the saucepan over heat and... - 44.6778
1. In a pan heat olive oil with butter and saute rice along with a little salt, thyme and bay leaf for 3-4 minutes.
2. Add hot stock into the rice in thirds and cook after each addition.
3. In another pan melt butter and add zucchini asparagus and bell... - 112.499
Korean Food: Spicy Seafood Noodles (짬뽕=jjambbong)
Some of the comfort foods we crave when the weather starts to cool require a lot of time and effort to get to the table but this Korean style spicy seafood and noodle stew is an easy one and is sure to warm the cockles (and mussels!) of your heart. It is a... - 109.129
Provencale Seafood Salad
1. In a medium bowl, combine the ingredients for the dressing except the fish and shrimp. Mix well.
2. Gently fold in the poached fish and most of the shrimp (reserving a few for garnish) into the sauce until well coated.
3. Line a salad bowl... - 43.7947
Okra Seafood Gumbo
1) Take a 3-quart Dutch oven and heat oil in it.
2) Add flour to this, stirring constantly.
3) Stir constantly again and cook on medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until the mixture attains the color of a copper penny.
4) Take a small skillet and melt... - 46.7493
Seafood Stew With Rotini
A warming stew doesn't have to weigh you down. Try this tomatoey seafood version. It's packed with vegetables, shrimp, firm white fish, and especially flavor. Paired with Dreamfields pasta, it's a lite approach to a hearty dinner. Give this Seafood Stew a... - 124.761
Italian Seafood Casserole
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms and next 4 ingredients; saute 10 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in spaghetti sauce, broth, and wine; bring to a boil.
Stir in scallops and... - 44.5296
Put mussels in a large pot with the wine, cover the pan and cook over high heat until the shells open.
Discard any that do not.
Strain the liquid and reserve.
Pick out a few of the best looking mussels for garnish; remove the meat from the others and set... - 47.1838
Italian Seafood Stew
Put oil in stockpot over medium heat and lightly saute minced garlic and onion, about 5 minutes.
Add squid, wine, 1 cup of the tomato puree, parsley, and water; cover and cook over low heat 3G minutes or until squid is tender.
Add remaining 2 cups tomato... - 42.1598
Scrub mussels or clams under running water.
Discard any that are broken or not tightly closed.
Place wine and mussels or clams in a large, heavy based pot with a lid over medium-high heat.
Cook, shaking pan frequently, until shells open, 4-5 minutes.
Remove... - 46.6087
Saffron Seafood Hot Pot
1. Chop the fennel bulbs, slice the onions and mince the garlic.
2. Chop the tomatoes and fresh parsley, set aside.
3. Slice the mushrooms, split the carrots in half and cut the zucchini into strips, chop the leeks, mince the shallots, set... - 113.93
Fettuccine With Spicy Seafood Sauce
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, heat oil in a saucepan. Cook onion, pepper, garlic, chili, cumin and coriander until onion softens. Add tomatoes, wine and tomato paste. Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes... - 35.0171
Spanish Seafood Paella
1 Cut the chicken breasts in to bite size pieces.
2 Transfer them to a container and sprinkle with paprika and oregano.
3 Mix well and place in the refrigerator to marinate.
4 Chop the onion finely.
5 In a large skillet, heat the... - 107.608
Appetizing Seafood Risotto
If you are a risotto addict, here is something delicious for you. Chef Belucci shows how to make interesting risotto by using calamari, prawns, fish and mussels. A filling treat, it is surely a must watch… - 103.413
Baked Seafood Salad
Combine green pepper, onion, celery, crabmeat, shrimps, mayonnaise, salt and Worcestershire and mix lightly.
Place mixture in individual shells or a shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with crumbs and dot with bits of butter.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 41.5216
Italian Seafood Stew
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine 1 1/2 cups water, the carrots, tomatoes, potato, leeks, wine, flour, and garlic, stirring to dissolve flour. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 10 minutes, until carrots are tender.
2. Add scallops, shrimp, and... - 32.0661
Hot Seafood Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Make a mixture of 1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips and margarine.
3) Take a 9-inch pie plate and press the mixture into it.
4) Bake in the oven for 5 minutes and cool.
5) Take a large bowl and combine... - 48.1964
Simple Seafood Paella
Columbian-American television personality and restauranteur Ingrid Hoffman talks about the different kinds of Latin food at the Summit Wine and Food Festival 2010. She then goes on to make a delicious simple seafood paella. - 106.088
Seafood Casserole With Mushroom
Combine soup, cream, onion, green pepper, salt and pepper.
Place over low heat.
Add cheeses and stir until melted.
Combine macaroni with the crab meat, tuna, shrimp and cheese sauce.
Chill for 24 hours.
Bake at 350Â°F for 35 minutes. - 42.54
Seafood Stew With Water Chestnuts
1. In a medium bowl, combine the sherry, ginger, garlic, and pepper, and mix well. Add the fish and shrimp, stir to coat with the marinade, and let the mixture marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
2. Drain and reserve the marinade. In a Dutch oven,... - 36.847
Blackened Seafood Stew
1. In a Dutch oven, warm the butter over medium-high heat. Add the celery, onion, and bell pepper, and cook, stirring frequently, until tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large cast-iron skillet, warm the oil over high heat until smoking. Sprinkle... - 40.169
Light Seafood Newburg
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the broth, sherry, cayenne, garlic, and scallion whites. Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. Add the shrimp and scallops, and cook just until the liquid returns to a boil, then remove from the heat. Reserving... - 35.4879
Thaw seafood if frozen.
Reserve liquid if canned.
Cut into bite-size pieces.
Bring water to boil; add raw fish and cook 3-4 minutes.
Remove fish and reserve liquid.
In large saucepan, melt butter and add flour.
Cook a couple of minutes.
Gradually beat in hot... - 41.7035
This classic dish from American cuisine is not afforded to be missed. Try this dish and have a pleasure time. - 28.313
Moroccan Seafood Tagine (homemade)
1. Cut the tomatoes into half. Grate the tomato pulp with the seeds holding the skin side. Discard the skin.
2. In a tagine or pot heat olive oil on medium high. Add the grated tomatoes and bay leaf. Season with paprika, salt and black... - 0
Artichoke Seafood Salad
1) Wash artichokes, trim stems, and discard any outer tough leaves.
2) Cut the top half of artichokes and discard thorny tip of each leaf.
3) Cover and boil artichokes in salted water for 20-45 minutes depending on the size of it.
4) Drain it... - 45.6202
Mixed Seafood Chowder
1. In a medium bowl, combine the fish and shrimp, sprinkle with the lemon juice, and toss gently. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, warm the butter over medium-low heat until melted. Add the flour and curry powder, and cook, whisking constantly, until the... - 39.2929
Seafood And Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a large skillet heat oil to sauté onion and garlic.
3) Place celery, green pepper, tomatoes, bay leaf, broth, tomato paste, oregano and paprika.
4) Cover with a lid and cook for 15 minutes by... - 43.3715
Spanish Seafood Paella
Here is a great recipe for all of you, who loves to eat authentic paella. Traditional paella is prepared by adding plenty of seafood, which actually enhances the flavor. Watch this video and try your hand to cook this by yourself. Serve a delicious Spanish... - 113.625
Fanfare Seafood Stew
1. Cut the fillets into 1-inch cubes.
2. In a large bowl, add cream sherry, gingerroot, salt, pepper and garlic and mix well.
3. Add fish and shrimp and toss or shake to coat.
4. Let it stand for 20 minutes at room temperature.
5. Drain out and reserve... - 47.9222
Cioppino Seafood Stew
Think stews are too mainstream and cannot be experimented with? Then you must watch this video and learn to make a classic American stew that is guaranteed to please and amaze everyone. Watch to know more! - 116.052
Seafood Scrambled Eggs
1 Combine eggs, soup and seasonings in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole; beat well. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover with glass lid.
2 Microwave for 7 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH). Stir; recover, and continue cooking for about 5 to 7 minutes on 7 (MED.HIGH), or... - 28.9996
Zesty Seafood Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare white sauce according to package directions using milk and adding basil, thyme and garlic powder in large saucepan. Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and Frank's RedHot Sauce.
2. Spread 1 cup sauce in bottom of greased... - 33.2134
Surf And Turf Seafood Beef Burgers
Fresh Ground Beef, stuffed with Lobster, Scallops, or Jumbo Shrimp, takes an ordinary hamburger and makes it 5 Star cuisine, BBQ Pit Boys style. - 91.8062
Seafood Casserole With Velveeta
Melt butter in top of double boiler.
Add flour, stir until bubbly.
Add milk and cook until thickened.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add Velveeta, cut up.
Stir until melted.
Saute celery and onion in butter.
Cut up fish, cut scallops in half, cut lobster in... - 47.2849
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the leek and cook until tender. Stir in the tomatoes and tomato puree. Cook until mixture boils then simmer uncovered until sauce is slightly thickened. Stir in the prawn and fish... - 33.3554
1. Partially thaw crabmeat and fish.
2. Remove skin from fish fillets; cut fillets into 1-inch pieces.
3. Thoroughly wash clams.
4. Cover the clams with salted water using 3 tablespoons salt to 8 cups cold water, let it stand for 15... - 47.1074
Easy Creamy Seafood Spaghetti
Pasta recipes are great when you need something on the dinner table in a jiffy, Our recipe for Easy Creamy Seafood Spaghetti is loaded with clams, shrimp, and artichokes. Its creamy flavor will have you spinning your fork to pick up every last bite. - 101.625
1. Take a large Dutch oven or a heavy saucepan, add oil and when heated, add leeks and onions. Keep the heat to medium and cook, stirring frequently, till tender.
2. Add garlic, stir well and add tomato sauce, tomatoes, fresh parsley, green... - 43.5902
Bow Tie Pasta With Seafood And Pesto
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta according to the package directions until al dente.
Drain, toss in a bowl with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil, and set aside.
Heat the remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and... - 44.6419
Parchment Seafood Spectacular
1) Place one serving of fish each on two 10"x 15" parchment papers.
2) Mix the brandy and lemon juice well and apply on the fish.
3) Further, apply butter and chives on each serving and sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
4) On top of each serving,... - 46.0573
Seafood In Pastry With Leek Cream Sauce
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 7/425°F/220°C.
2) Spread out the pastry by rolling to shape into a rectangle and cut out 6 rectangles, about 5X3 inches (13 x 8 cm) - this should be a little thicker than we usually roll pastry.
3) Combine the... - 43.2662
Marinated Seafood Kebabs
Remove boiling water from heat, add coconut and infuse for 6-8 minutes, then pour into a blender and whirl 2-3 minutes.
Strain into a bowl through muslin to extract coconut milk.
Add soy sauce, garlic, salt, pepper, cumin and lemon juice and mix well.
Add... - 44.3909
Nutritious Seafood Salad Sandwich
Looking for something light yet filling? Your search ends right here with this easy to make, ready in no time, mixed seafood subway sandwich which is both yummy and wholesome. - 0
Italian Mixed Seafood Pasta
What can be more delicious than a pasta cooked with clams, mussels, scallops, calameri and shrimp? If you are drooling at the thought itself, why not then watch this video and learn how to make the delicious Italian seafood pasta. - 120.874
I submitted this to a wonderful women's sight where I'm a food contributor and had to share it here! A creamy masterpiece of taste perfect for holiday entertaining - 0
New Iberia Seafood Gumbo
To make the stock: Peel the shrimp and place the shells in a large saucepan.
Devein the shrimp and refrigerate until needed.
To the saucepan, add the water, onions, garlic, celery, bay leaf, peppercorns, and thyme.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the... - 49.0005
Gnocchi In Seafood Sauce
If you are gnocchi addict, you must try this fish gnocchi in seafood sauce. It makes a delicous dish which is easy to make. So watch out the video for more. - 94.9383
Creamy Seafood Linguini
1. For garlic bread, in a shallow dish melt butter. Add minced garlic to it.
2. Slice bread and dip it into butter.
3. On a baking sheet, place bread slices.
4. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
5. Pop it in oven, and broil for 30-50 seconds, or until... - 99.5612
The seafood spaghetti can be found on almost every Italian restaurant menu, in a number of variants: Sonia's version is made with mussels, clams, squids and scampi! - 125.618
In The Kitchen With Ken: Seafood Pot Pie
This pot pie is slightly different from the traditional one. This one Ken is showing is using scallops and crabmeat! A wonderful pot pie full of the seafood goodness to tuck into! See more in this video! - 119.122
Seafood Mushroom Newburg
1) Defrost the Newburg lobsters for an hour approximately.
2) Take a blazer pan and place the Newburg lobsters in it.
3) Put it over hot water.
4) Heat it until it blends well and becomes hot.
5) Add the crabmeat together with mushroom... - 43.8854
The Posh Pescatarian: Seafood Jambalaya
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on another exciting culinary adventure to the sultry Gulf Coast region of the U.S. and creates an incredible seafood jambalaya with shrimp, sockeye salmon and seafood sausage. Laissez les bon temps roule!! - 114.907
New Brunswick Seafood Casserole
Cut all fish into bite-size pieces.
Bring 2 cups water to boil.
Add fish and simmer 4 minutes.
Reserve fish and dissolve bouillon cubes in liquid.
Pour into 2-cup measure, including any liquid from canned shellfish.
Heat butter in top of double boiler, stir... - 46.4407
Chicken Seafood Paella
1. In deep nonreactive 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until very hot. Add chicken and chorizo; cook until browned, about 10 minutes. With slotted spoon, transfer chicken and chorizo to bowl.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Add onion and red pepper... - 36.562
1. Finely chop the onions and shallots, set aside.
2. Clean and wash the all the seafood, set aside.
3. In a saucepan add the butter, and melt it over low heat, add shifted flour and prepare the roux, once the flour is cooked gradually... - 121.695
Seafood ravioli is an elegant and tasty dish, just perfect for New Year's Eve. - 132.16
Caribbean Seafood Strudel With Mango Lime Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2)For preparing seafood strudel, in a pan heat oil, sear each of these seafoods separately – shrimp, scallops, grouper, lobster tail. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
3)Cool, drain and... - 49.3415
Seafood gratin is a delicious main dish made with fish and seafood (today we will make it tilapia and shrimp), covered with a bechamel sauce, topped with cheese and baked it in the oven! what not to love?! - 125.315
Surfin Sapo's Seafood Gumbo
1. To prepare the roux, in a large, heavy bottomed skillet heat 1 cup of vegetable oil on medium low heat. Add the flour to it. Using a wooden spoon to stir, cook the flour in the oil for 45 minutes or so, stirring frequently, until the mixture... - 98.566
Brazilian Seafood Stew
If you’re a fan of soup and a fan of seafood then there is no reason not to make this. So as soon as the weather begins to get cold and soup is on the top of your mind, make this delicious and healthy fish soup. The flavor, texture and seafood variety allow... - 124.645
Ham Seafood Paella
Put the oil in a large pot and cook for 30 seconds. Stir in the onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the rice and saffron, pour over the boiling stock (broth), add seasoning, cover and cook for 8 minutes.
Stir in the peas, prawns (shrimp), chicken... - 40.045
Paella - With Seafood And Rice
This is a great dish and takes very little preparation time.
Take garlic and mince it. Take shrimp and devein it leaving the shells on. Take 15 ounces of tomatoes and peel them. Chop up the tomatoes.
Take a pan and put water in it. Let the water boil on high... - 38.9576
Irish Seafood Chowder By Good Food Ireland
A classic recipe using the fruits of the Irish Sea by Eugene Callaghan of Kellys Resort Hotel & Spa. The flavours of the fish speak for themselves and only simple vegetables, a splash of white wine, cream and seasoning are all that’s needed to be added... - 0
Foolproof Seafood Al Forno
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shares a foolproof cooking technique for seafood using breadcrumbs and basting oil that anyone can do. A crisp, flavorful crust and a moist, tender interior--that's what our newest easy seafood cooking technique... - 125.505
In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente (tender but firm); drain and set aside.
Tomato Seafood Sauce: In large bowl, combine onion, garlic, olive oil and hot pepper flakes.
Microwave at High for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until softened, stirring... - 48.5294
Asian , North And South American Seafood Delight
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian takes you on another fabulous culinary adventure by making her incredible Asian ginger garlic salmon, North American lemon pepper shrimp and a South American cilantro pesto Pollock! - 111.179
Crustless Seafood Quiche
Crustless seafood quiche might sound like a fancy complicated dish, but you have to watch this recipe video to see how easy it is to prepare this salacious and toothful quiche and hardly calls for a lot of ingredients. So give it a try. - 114.849
You will love this recipe, Rich flavors blend nicely and is a great way to serve a crowd. - 118.859
Seafood Stuffed Bell Peppers Part I
This shrimp and crab stuffing for bell pepper has a jambalaya texture and has a bit of a Cajun kick, of course. This is indeed a traditional New Orleans dish that’s so Cajun and comforting. Bold flavors in a main dish or a compliment to your favorite... - 114.27
Seafood Stuffed Bell Peppers Part Ii
This is indeed a traditional New Orleans dish that’s so Cajun and comforting. Bold flavors in a main dish or a compliment to your favorite entrée. Definitely worth trying for your next summer barbecue party. This recipe is meatless and perfect to make... - 113.377