High Protein Vegetarian
- » High Protein Vegetarian Main Dish
High Protein Vegetarian Main Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein vegetarian main dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein vegetarian main dish recipes.
Indian Black Eyed Beans Curry
Black eyed beans are high in protein and those who want to make their black eyed beans tasty should try to make a curry for a delicious twist. Chef Manjula, who is a Indian Curry expert shows us how to make these tiny little beans tasty and thereby a part of... - 129.743
Kadai Paneer - Indian Vegetarian
If you're looking for some healthy recipes in Indian cuisine, then look no further. The chef has maintained a good balance of proteins and iron by using bell peppers and paneer. It is very delicious and famous Indian dish. You can serve it with hot roti or... - 127.213
Dal Makhani - Indian
If you enjoy eating Indian dals then you will relish the dal makhani. This is a very famous dish in the Indian cuisine. You can garnish the dal by adding cream to it. You can serve the dal makhani with hot rice, roti or naan. Watch the video for the amazing... - 125.948
Tofu Packets For Kids
This recipe perfectly satisfies the requirements of providing a quick and delicious meal and getting your kids happily involved in the cooking process. Did they have fun making this dish? Let us know! - 122.016
Dal is a popular Indian dish and you can also learn how to make this dish from chef Belucci by watching this video. The chef not only prepares delicious dal but also makes Indian bread that is usually served with the lentil curry. - 117.738
Healthy Sprouted Stir Fried Dew Beans
To prepare the moth bean sprouts:
1. Soak the moth beans in water for about 5-6 hours or overnight.
2. Then drain them through a sieve and place in room temperature covering with a cloth for another 8-12 hours.
3. Clean the beans... - 111.063
1. In a nonstick pan add oil and shallow fry paneer cubes until golden brown color flipping over from time to time.
2. Remove the paneer and in the same pan add vegetables – red and green bell peppers, onions, minced garlic, minced ginger, soy sauce,... - 105.022
Instant Thai Food
On days when you are so rushed that you can hardly manage to prepare something elaborate, this instant Thai recipe should bail you out. Kimberley Edwards present a simple Thai dish that can be prepared in minutes at home and would make for a filling treat.... - 87.8259
Lebanese Hummums Part 2 -
Part 2 is the hummus ingredients are blended together to make this awesome dip! A video on the real Lebanese style hummus being made! Watch the video for more! - 65.8592
Spinach - the healthy, nutritious, green leaf is a part of almost every cuisine. You can try out so many dishes with Spinach starting from Simple Spinach Saute to the famous Dal Palak Curry.
Spinach Rice or Keerai Sadham is a Variety Rice Dish made by... - 54.0104
Mushroom And Tomato Pie
This is a lip smacking Mushroom And Tomato Pie recipe which will knockout anyone who eats it. Excuse my excitement. Stop looking and just try this yummy Mushroom And Tomato Pie recipe and you'll never ask for anything else. - 52.9061
Mochai Kottai Kaara Kulambu
This Field bean curry is one of my favourite curries. Healthy and flavourish dish loved by all. Try and enjoy! - 52.9043
Artichoke Cheese Pie
I grew up eating this Artichoke Cheese Pie frequently and am happy to share this recipe with you. Even though Artichoke Cheese Pie is a Main Dish I relish it any time of the day. I shall look forward to your comments on this recipe. - 52.8665
Artichoke And Carrot Casserole
Are you looking for a truly authentic Artichoke And Carrot Casserole recipe? This Artichoke And Carrot Casserole when served as Main Dish is sure to please your family members. Tell me how you enjoyed my Artichoke And Carrot Casserole. Feedback helps to keep... - 52.4228
Mushroom And Tomato Bake
Are you looking for an enjoyable Mushroom And Tomato Bake recipe? Add this Mushroom And Tomato Bake to your list of choicest foods and make it whenever you want to. - 51.226
Creamy Parmesan Pasta Salad
Cook the penne in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and place in a large bowl.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, sour cream, mayonnaise, and garlic paste until smooth.
Add the... - 51.0442
Kale With Cheese
Kale With Cheese is the apt recipe to tickle your taste buds. Try this Kale With Cheese once and only once! Your loyalty to it forever is guaranteed! - 51.0412
Dal Plain Curry
This Dal plain curry is a simple, quick and tasty dish. enjoy! - 50.9449
Four Cheese Pizza
On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 15-in circle.
Transfer to a greased 14-in pizza pan; build up edges slightly.
Prick dough several times with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Remove from the oven.
Reduce heat to... - 50.7103
Classic Italian Lasagne
Saute* onion, mushroom, and zucchini in butter until mushrooms begin to lose juices.
Add garlic, mint, rosemary, oregano, salt, and pepper; continue cooking until vegetables are tender.
Stir in tomato sauce and simmer, stirring regularly, until sauce is... - 50.0428
Polenta With Mediterranean Veggs
This Polenta is a Mediterranean treat that is absolutely delicious and healthy too. A quick and easy way to make a great tasting meal. Serve your family a sumptuous and nutritious meal with the Polenta with Mediterranean veggs recipe. - 49.9413
Lenten Spinach Pie
Start by making the pastry.
Sift the flour with the salt and baking powder.
Mix in about 75 ml (3 fl oz) water, a little at a time, until the dough is gooey, but not wet.
Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus another teaspoonful, and a little more flour, if... - 49.725
Lentil Rice Salad
1. In a medium saucepan or pot, add water and bring it to a rapid boil.
2. Add lentils and rice and bring to boil again, stirring to prevent sticking to sides of the pan.
3. Lower the heat and cover the pan with its lid.
4. Simmer the rice and lentils... - 49.6937
Sarson Da Saag And Makki Di Roti
Saag is a Spinach and Mustard Leaves based curry dish eaten in India and Pakistan with bread such as roti or naan. Saag can be made from spinach, mustard leaves, or other greens, along with added spices and sometimes other ingredients. - 49.6293
Place the lentils in a small saucepan and add enough water to cover by 1/2".
Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Cook for 5 minutes, or until the lentils are just tender.
Drain and rinse under cold water, pressing firmly to remove any excess water.
Place in a... - 49.4728
1. Add half the water to the tomatoes. Cook for a few minutes.
2. Mash well and strain.
3. Grind ginger and garlic. Mix with tomato juice.
4. Slice onions.
5. Heat fat. Brown onions and remove half for the garnish.
6. Add cloves and and peppercorns.
7. Add... - 49.4456
Artichoke And Cheese Pie
Artichoke And Cheese Pie made using this recipe is an experience by itself. It is served as a delicious Main Dish. You don't need to be an expert to make out how mouth-watering and flavorful this dish really is. - 49.4306
For the koftas
Crumble the paneer and knead very well.
Mix the paneer, plain flour, baking powder, chillies, coriander and salt.
Shape into small balls and deep fry in ghee. Keep aside these koftas.
For the gravy
Cut the tomatoes into big pieces, add 4... - 49.2013
1. Mix the dals and wash them.
2. Cut the vegetables into big pieces.
3. Mix the dals and vegetables, add 7 teacups of water and cook in a pressure cooker.
4. Sieve this mixture. If it is very thick, add a little water.
5. Heat the ghee in a... - 49.1554
1. Wash and soak rice.
2. Blanch the tomatoes.
3. Grate coconut, add hot water. When cold, extract milk.
4. Grind together onions, green chillies, turmeric and coriander leaves.
5. Rub tomatoes through sieve. Mix with coconut milk, add salt.
6. Drain rice.... - 49.0868
Madras Vegetable Stew
1) Peel onions and cut in 2 halves. Slice the halves into 1/4 inch thick slices and put aside.
2) Thoroughly wash broccoli and pat dry. Trim the stalk and cut florets into uniform 2 inch pieces.
3) If using summer squash, wash and chop into 1/2... - 49.0133
Baked Potato Pizza
Prepare crust according to package directions.
Press dough into a lightly greased 14-in pizza pan; build up edges slightly.
Bake at 400° for 5-6 minutes or until crust is firm and begins to brown.
Cut potatoes into 1/2-in cubes.
In a bowl, combine butter,... - 48.8801
Boil the macaroni, barley and green peas.
Cut all other vegetables into fine small pieces.
Heat the butter in a vessel and fry the vegetables (except the tomato) for 3 to 4 minutes.
Pour the stock over the vegetables.
Mix the cornflour in 1/4 teacup of water... - 48.7925
Fruited Pot Roast
In 3-quart casserole dish, combine roast, cider, sugar, cloves, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
TO HEAT BY AUTO SENSOR: Add 1 cup water.
Cover with glass lid.
Heat on COOK A2.
When time appears in display window, turn meat over; recover.
Time: about 1 1/2... - 48.7091
Spring Vegetable Stew With Asparagus And Baby Peas
Trim the leeks, discarding the tough green leaves.
Cut the remainder in half lengthwise and then crosswise into 1 -inch lengths.
Place the leeks in a bowl of warm water; let the leeks sit until they are well washed.
With your fingers, scoop the leeks out.
In... - 48.3584
Vegetable And Dal Kulambu
1. Clean red gram and boil with peanuts in 4 cups of water.
2. Clean and cut brinjal, potatoes and tomatoes.
3. Add to the cooked red gram and peanuts, and simmer till done.
4. Roast coriander, cumin, peppercorns, fenugreek, Bengal gram, black gram and red... - 48.2875
Toor Dal Curry Balls
ToorDal balls Curry is a very tasty and healthy dish. Try it and enjoy !!! - 48.1439
Noodles With Nut Sauce
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the pasta according to package directions until tender but do not overcook.
2. Drain and return the pasta in the pot.
3. In a frying pan over medium heat, sautÃ© the broccoli rabe, oil, garlic, basil, and... - 48.0361
Mix Veg With Tofu & Yogurt
Very healthy. Rich in protein, vitamins. Can be served with just roti or bread and is balanced nutrition for everyone. - 48.0284
Red Lentils And Rice
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, combine lentils, water, and salt
2. Cover pan with its lid and bring lentils to a boil.
3. Reduce the flame for low and simmers for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Meanwhile, in a skillet, heat oil.
5. Add... - 47.828
Grilled Deviled-cheese Sandwiches
1) Preheat sandwich grill or electric skillet as directed by manufacturer.
2) Place a slice of cheese on each of 4 bread slices.
3) Spread each with 2 teaspoons pickle relish.
4) Then add remaining cheese slices and bread.
5) In small... - 47.8221
• Take a frying pan and with 1 tsp oil in it. Fry the red chilies, Cinnamon, coriander, cumin seeds, black gram and Bengal gram till the mixture turns brown.
• Remove the pan and allow it to cool.
• Grind and blend the mixture to make a fine powder.... - 47.5063
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine beef and onion.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring after half the time to break apart.
Add remaining ingredients, except peas.
Microwave at High... - 47.4807
Carrot Rice With Cashew Nuts
• Heat one tbsp oil in a shallow pan and add mustard seeds.
• When they splutter, add urad daal and cashew nuts.
• When the cashew nuts are brown, add chopped onion and green chilies.
• Fry till the onions are golden.
• Add turmeric, salt and... - 47.4525
Mary's Cauliflower In Cheese Sauce
In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, mix together milk and salt.
Heat almost to a boil.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a heavy skillet, stir in flour, saute for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Do not allow mixture to scorch.
Add hot milk all at once; stir with a... - 47.3626
Baked Lentils With Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. In a shallow baking dish about 9 by 13 inches, add lentils, water, bay, salt, pepper, marjoram, sage, thyme, onions, garlic, and tomatoes.
3. Seal with a foil.
4. Bake for 30 minutes.
5. Uncover and add... - 47.2483
This goes very well served with gramflour dumplings in them - the kadhi here imparts a tangy spicyness to the pakodas. cooking time is including frying pakoraas. - 47.0253
Mushroom Duxelles And Pate Platter With Sliced Baguette
1. Heat a skillet over moderate heat.
2. Using a food processor finely chop mushrooms and sauté
3. Into the skillet saute shallots and mushroom bits in oil and butter with a seasoning of ground thyme, salt and pepper such that... - 46.8689
Che Dar Ni Khichdi
Wash rice and all dais separately.
Half boil pigeon peas, gram, black beans and field beans.
Soak rice and remaining dais for twenty minutes.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry onions and whole spices till onions are brown.
Add dais and rice, saute for 3-4 minutes,... - 46.6696
Braised Umbrian Lentils
Place lentils, onion, sage, rosemary and salt in a large heavy-based pot.
Cover with 3 litres (5 pints) cold water.
Bring to a boil over a medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
Simmer gently until tender, 15-20 minutes.
Bring water with lentils to a... - 46.4768
1. Heat fat. Add sultanas and remove.
2. Add panir cubes and fry to a golden brown. Remove.
3. Add curry leaves, cloves, cinnamon and cardamom.
4. Add rice and fry for 5 minutes.
5. Add shelled peas, slit green chillies, salt, sugar and hot water (double the... - 46.3751
Mushrooms In Yogurt
Are you looking for a yummmm Mushrooms In Yoghurt recipe? Then you are in luck! Trust me when I say, you have to try Mushrooms In Yoghurt. - 46.2625
Masala Ni Khichdi
Wash rice and dais and soak for twenty minutes.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry onions and whole spices till onions are brown.
Add half cup water and simmer till onions are mushy and water has evaporated.
Add ground spices and saute for 3-4 minutes.
Add dais and... - 46.0816
Creamed Jerusalem Artichokes
One piece of advice you will cherish, this is a must try recipe of Creamed Jerusalem Artichokes. Don't miss this Creamed Jerusalem Artichokes recipe! - 45.945
Wash rice and dal.
If pigeon peas are used, soak for half an hour, or half boil.
Place all ingredients except butter in a pan and add water coming upto one inch above level of rice and dal.
Bring to boil and simmer on low heat, with pan half covered.
Cook... - 45.838
Creamy Pasta With Broccoli
In a large pan of boiling, salted water cook broccoli and cauliflower for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
With a slotted spoon remove vegetables; reserve cooking liquid.
Bring reserved liquid to a boil over medium-high heat.
Cook for 8 to 10... - 45.5066
Chicken Liver And Grape Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter or Bran Crepe Batter.
Saute the chicken livers in the butter, stirring constantly, over a medium heat for five minutes.
Add the onion and, stirring frequently, cook for another five minutes.
Add the... - 45.494
1. Pick, wash and drain rice.
2. Grate coconut and extract coconut milk, using hot water.
3. Blanch tomatoes. Peel skin. Mash and mix with coconut milk.
4. Heat fat. Fry spices. Add rice and fry.
5. Add coconut milk mixed with tomatoes and salt. (Liquid... - 45.4808
Easy Baked Tomato Pasta
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line the bottom of an oven-safe 10-inch covered sauteuse or baking dish with half the sliced tomatoes.
Spoon the anchovies, their oil, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt over the tomatoes.
Top with the remaining tomatoes, remaining 1/2... - 45.3761
Whole Wheat Pita Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the flours, salt and the two tablespoons of sugar.
3) In another bowl, mix the remaining sugar with the yeast and 1/2 cup of the warm water.
4) Set in a warm place for about 10 minutes... - 45.3728
Wash the masoor, add 2 teacups of water, the whole onions and cook in a pressure cooker.
Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the sliced onions for 3 minutes.
Add the paste and fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the cooked masoor and salt.
After 5 minutes, add the... - 45.3459
Skier's Vegetable Chili
1) In a 4-quart saucepan, heat olive oil and saute onions and green peppers on medium-low for about 8 minutes.
2) When the onions turn soft and transluscent, add in the garlic, zucchini and carrot. Turn dowm the flame and cook for about 2 minutes.
3)... - 45.2922
Broccoli Cheese Gratin
1. Immerse broccoli stalk in water, with the side up, for about 10 minutes.
2. Detach the branches and without draining, wrap and heat for about 5 minutes.
3. Take a casserole, add butter and stir in Swiss cheese, fresh cream, flour,... - 45.1568
Vegetable Stew With Dumplings
Heat oil in a pan and fry onion.
Cook for two to three minutes on medium heat.
Blend together water and cornflour.
Add cornflour and rest of the ingredients to cooked onion.
Cover and let it simmer for five minutes stirring occasionally.
Add more warm water... - 45.0118
A Classic French Vegetable Stew
1. Prepare the aubergines by cutting them into 1 inch (2.5 cm) cubes.
2. Soak the cubes in plenty of cold water for 20 minutes
3. Drain the water and pat dry
4. In a large bowl, tip in hot water.
5. Scald the tomatoes in the hot water.... - 44.8817
Pasta Com Pesto Alla Pelliccione
1) In a blender, add in basil, 1 cup cheese, oil and garlic. Pulse the ingredients to get a coarse puree.
2) Scrape the sides and lid of the blender as well to get all the puree into a bowl. This should make 1 1/2 cups of the puree also known as... - 44.8057
1. In a large saucepan or a stock pot, combine lentils, water, salt, chili powder, and turmeric Place pan on a medium high flame and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to low, cover the pan or pot with lid and simmer 45 minutes, stirring occasionally,... - 44.7111
Beans And Vegetables
1. Soak the rajma for at least 5 hours.
2. Boil the soaked rajma until soft.
3. Cut the vegetables into long strips. Boil the french beans and carrots.
4. Cut the vegetables for the sauce into big pieces, add 2 teacups of water and cook in a pressure cooker.... - 44.6477
Cut the yam into 1/2 inch cubes.
Cook in salted boiling water until just done.
Melt butter in a pan and fry onion.
Cook for two minutes.
Add garlic and cook for a minute more.
Blend together flour, ketchup, seasoning and water.
Add to the onion mixture and... - 44.6176
Mild Eggplant Curry
Saute onion in vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add ginger, cook until onions are golden.
Stir in spices, tomato, and sauce; simmer until sauce is smooth.
Stir in eggplant, cover thoroughly with sauce.
Cover and simmer until eggplant is... - 44.5593
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray, add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic, gingerroot, cumin, turmeric, cinnamon, and ground red pepper.
Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in 4 cups water, bouillon granules,... - 44.5587
Cube the aubergines and soak them in heavily-salted water for 30 minutes or more.
Drain well and pat dry.
In a large heavy-bottomed pot (or flameproof casserole) fry the onions in 4 tablespoons olive oil over gentle heat until transparent.
Sprinkle with sugar... - 44.5587
Stuffed Vegetables With Couscous
Halve the tomatoes horizontally and scoop out the seeds.
Halve the peppers lengthways and discard the core and seeds.
Put the tomatoes and peppers, cut sides up, in a large, shallow, ovenproof dish and drizzle with the oil and a little salt and pepper.
Bake... - 44.2407
Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil.
Maintain the boil while cooking the vegetables.
In a large saute pan over medium heat combine the onions, 1 cup water, 1 teaspoon thyme, 1 teaspoon tarragon and a pinch of salt; cover.
Simmer for 5... - 44.1463
Fry baghar for a minute.
Add potatoes, peanut and salt.
Fry for 2-3 mins.
Add turmeric, sago and sugar.
Keep covered on a very slow fire for 15 mins.
Remove from fire, stir in coconut and coriander leaves.
Serve with coconut chutney. - 43.8146
Vegetable Stew With Haricot Beans
1. Soak beans overnight in hot water.
2. Prepare vegetables.
3. Boil beans till tender in water in which they were soaked.
4. Heat fat. Brown onions. Add prepared vegetables and just enough tepid water to cook vegetables.
5. When vegetables are tender add... - 43.7876
Shahi Paneer (paneer With Creamy Curry)
Shahi Paneer is very similar to Makhni Paneer. The major difference is that Paneer is not fried for 'Shahi Paneer'.If you like gravy to be very smooth,then after grinding the gravy strain it and then add the paste and water. - 43.3252
Green Mung Bean Curry
Green Mung Beans are packed with proteins and are an excellent source of valuable nutrients. This curry is a great combination with Rotis/Chapathis. - 43.251
In medium bowl, combine cottage cheese, spinach, carrots, Egg Beaters, onion and Italian seasoning; set aside.
Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in bottom of greased 13 X 9 X 2-inch baking dish.
Top with 3 noodles and 1/3 each spinach mixture and remaining... - 43.1168
Are you looking for a great Fennel Parmigiana recipe? If you like this recipe of Fennel Parmigiana, please share on Facebook. - 43.1143
Lahsun Dal Palak
This recipe for Lasooni Dal Palak was told to me by my mum and I jumped at the idea of making this yummy dal in my daily food. This is also a simple and easy recipe so one can cook it within 15 to 20 mins and also it is very delicious. Can be eaten with rice... - 43.0765
Tomato rasam is a traditional South Indian dish. During the British rule in India, rasam was adopted into British cuisine and evolved into Mulligatawny (the literal translation is "pepper water") soup which is a popular soup even today in England. - 43.0501
Cold Pasta Primavera
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and cool.
In separate saucepans over medium heat cook broccoli and peas in a small amount of water just until tender-crisp; drain and cool.
In a medium bowl combine pasta, broccoli, peas, bell pepper,... - 42.9637
This is so easy to make, you'll wonder how you ever made tacos without this savory side dish - 42.8901
Sweet Pepper Chili Con Carne
1. In 12-cup or 3 liters casserole, combine beef, garlic, onion, celery and green pepper mixing well to crumble beef and microwave at High for 5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, stirring once.
2. Stir in kidney beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce,... - 42.6784
French Baked Potatoes With Cheese
1. Peel the potatoes, slice thinly, rinse in cold water and wipe dry on a tea towel
2. In the bottom of a greased casserole, place a layer of the potato slices in overlapping rows and drizzle a quarter of the cream on it
3. Combine the... - 42.4647
Margaret's Eggplant Spaghetti
Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium heat.
Cook eggplant, onion, and garlic for 8 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add remaining ingredients, up to spaghetti; stir to break up the tomatoes.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer at least 45 minutes.
Pour over hot... - 42.2922
Aunt Ruth's Onion Casserole
In a saucepan steam onions in 1 cup water until barely tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
Mix tomato juice and cornstarch together; heat in a casserole dish that can be used on top of the stove.
When tomato juice mixture has thickened, stir in onions until all are... - 42.2474
Mediterranean Vegetable Stew
In large nonstick saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add celery, rutabaga and carrots; cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add tomatoes, breaking up with back of spoon; bring to... - 42.2288
Sweet And Sour Beets
Leave root ends and 2 inches of tops on beets.
Place in 1 1/2-qt casserole.
Mix water and salt until dissolved.
Pour over beets.
Microwave at High 14 to 18 minutes, or until fork tender, stirring 1 or 2 times.
Let stand, covered, 3 to 5... - 41.7835
Stir Fried Cabbage Or Brussels Sprouts
Heat oil in a large frying pan; saute onion and garlic until transparent.
Add cabbage or sprouts, increase heat, and stir constantly for 3 or 4 minutes.
Add soy sauce, salt, and pepper to taste.
Continue to cook and stir constantly another 3 to 4... - 41.6737
Melt butter, add onion, and cook until golden.
Add potatoes and brown lightly.
Add next 8 ingredients and cook for several minutes.
Put in shallow baking dish and sprinkle with crumbs.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for about 30 minutes.
Makes 4... - 41.5848
Zucchini And Cheese Salad
Cut zucchini diagonally into 14-inch slices.
Blanch in boiling, salted water for 1 minute.
Drain and plunge into iced water.
Pat dry on paper towels.
Mix zucchini with celery, cheese, radishes and walnuts.
Whisk the mustard into the mayonnaise and add lemon... - 41.3973
Mixed Bean Chilli
In a large pan, heat the oil and add the onion.
Cook for a few minutes, then add the garlic.
Add the peppers and cook for a few more minutes, adding a little more oil if needed.
Add the ginger, tomato paste and tomatoes.
Mix in well for 1 minute before adding... - 41.3967
1) Mix zucchini, onion, and green pepper and toss the mixture lightly.
2) Mix well rest of the ingredients and pour over vegetables.
3) Cover the mixture and refrigerate overnight.
4) Serve with a formal Italian meal. - 41.3876
1) Combine and sift the flours.
2) Add enough water to make a stiff dough. Set aside for 1 hour.
3) Knead the dough with a little water until soft.
4) Divide into small balls and roll into very thin pancakes, 4 to 6 inches in diameter. (You may... - 41.2376