High Protein Vegetable
- » High Protein Vegetable Bake
High Protein Vegetable Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein vegetable bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein vegetable bake recipes.
Vegetable Beef Bake
Brown beef in hot fat.
Mix flour and seasonings; add to meat.
Stir in tomatoes, add carrots, cover, and cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Add water, onions, celery, and mostacciola; bring to boiling.
Pour into un-greased 2-quart casserole.
Bake in... - 41.1602
Pork Steak Vegetable Bake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place potatoes and carrot slices in bottom of 12x7 1/2 x2-inch baking dish.
Trim fat from steaks.
In large skillet cook trimmings till about 2 tablespoons fat accumulate; discard trimmings.
In hot fat brown the steaks well on both... - 39.2637
Bake Cornish Pasties
1. Sieve flour with baking powder and salt.
2. Rub in the butter or margarine to breadcrumb consistency.
3. Add sufficient water to make a dough that is neither too dry nor wet.
4. Roll out and cut into rounds about 10 cm. (4") in diameter. Fill with prepared... - 36.3261
Mexican Pasta Bake
Sprinkle this hearty tomato- and cheese-topped casserole with chopped fresh cilantro for bright color and fresh flavor. - 35.5062
You May Also Like!
High Protein-high Fibre-low Fat Healthy Breakfast
Look around and you’ll see everyone counting calories and eating less to cut down their body fat. Today facing the ‘World Nutrition Day’ and ‘Woman’s Day’, I treat myself to an absolutely healthy breakfast filled with the goodness of chick peas,... - 0
High Protein Whole Wheat Bread
1. Sprinkle yeast into 1/2 cup of the very warm water in a 1-cup measure; stir in 1 teaspoon of the sugar. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves. Let stand, undisturbed, to proof 10 minutes, or... - 47.4937
High Protein Bean And Corn Wraps
Mexican wraps always amaze me in terms of their wide variety as well as taste. There are myriad combinations - both vegetarian and non-vegetarian that could appease the appetite. - 0
High Protein Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Combine dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
Add dissolved yeast, oil and water, mixing well to blend.
Knead dough until smooth and satiny.
Place in well-greased bowl.
Cover and allow to rise in a warm place for about 1 1/2 ... - 40.3691
High Protein Bread
1. Pre-heat the oven at 325°.
2. Wash and clean the ducklings from inside and out using cold water. Dry properly.
3. Season some salt and lemon juice into cavities. Smooth neck skin over back, then twist wing tips until they rest flat against... - 47.4762
Protein Plus Pumpkin Cookie
Want to try some great cookie this weekend? Watch Chef Amy prepare these high protein Pumpkin cookie that you can too try at home. The recipe is really simple and your family will love them too. What are you waiting for? Hit the play button now. - 82.1442
Baked Vegetable Frittata
Looking for a recipe to cook vegetables with cheese and a few seasonings. Watch Chef Binks in the video showing how to cook Vegetable Frittata in with onions, mushrooms, zucchini and cheese. Simple and good with a glass of wine! - 112.273
Loaded With Protein Mushroom, Onion And Egg Strata
The term "Strata" refers to a layered and baked American dish, similar to a Frittata. It is typically made using bread, eggs and cheese and may or may not include meat and/or vegetables. The bread is layered along with the filling in such a manner as to... - 0
Grilling Vegetables For Baked Potatoes
1.Cut all the vegetables of the same size. .
2.Heat your grill.
3.Marinade the vegetables with liquid smoke, chili powder, garlic and salt and grill them for about 10 minutes.
4.Serve with baked potatoes and blanched... - 81.2621
Baked Sea Bass With Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven at 400 F / 200 C.
2. Peel and slice the potatoes, cut the pepper, zucchini into slices as well, once done place the potatoes first on the baking tray which has been lined with parchment paper followed by the rest of the... - 0
Baked Lamb Chops And Vegetables
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F.
2. Wipe the chops with a clean, damp cloth. Sear them quickly on both sides in a large hot frying pan.
3. Place chops in a baking dish or leave them in the skillet. Arrange the green pepper, onion and tomatoes over the... - 29.2263
Protein Rich Family Favorite Stew
Ever heard of a stew that is baked? Here's your all time favorite family stew that is made in two steps. First by cooking it on the stove until it is ready for the biscuit layer that bakes in the oven. It's the easiest stew you'll ever bake! - 0