- » High Protein Vegetable
High Protein Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein vegetable recipes.
Chicken Salad With Chinese Dressing
if you are a fan of fresh and less processed food, this chicken salad with Chinese dressing is for you. It looks like an ordinary salad until the first bite when the different flavors and textures explode in your mouth and elevate your mood. It is indeed very... - 134.809
Easy Spinach Dal
The combination of spinach and lentil is too delicious and too nutritious for all the health conscious foodies. You can prepare it easily after watching the video. It is a perfect comfort soup for a chilled afternoon. Enjoy this soup alone or with bread rolls. - 133.568
Chola Aloo Tikki
Chef Manjula has a Chola Aloo Tikki recipe that is as good as regular aloo tikki but with a little extra protein. She is adding chick peas for a little twist keeping the delicious taste intact. They can be enjoyed by itself as appetizer or finger foods or can... - 123.709
Chefs Diet Video - Ratatouille
Summer is over and fall is here! If you are looking for some great recipe ideas for the fall, then here is terrific dish loaded with succulent seasonal vegetables. The chef here shows clear directives to make a healthy, low calories and high protein... - 122.064
Classic Zucchini And Chocolate Cake
Classic cake recipes are timeless and totally good on any occasion with dear ones. Here is a recipe to make Zucchini Cake with a hint of chocolate along with fresh zucchini. Great on any party or do with an equally good decoration! - 121.506
Vietnamese Spring Rolls With Shrimp
If you like to eat Vietnamese food, here is a simple to make recipe that can be enjoyed at home. In this video, chef Marie from Thriftycookingmom.com shows how she makes Vietnamese spring rolls with few ingredients. The best part of her videos is she gives... - 120.842
Hearty Beef Vegetable Pasta Soup
This beef vegetable pasta soup is the ultimate comfort food to help keep you warm on a chilly night. It is a hearty winter soup with beef chunks, vegetables, rice and pasta to serve as a satisfying meal and takes no effort to put together. - 119.81
Delicious Potato Bread Pudding
Quite interestingly, this potato bread pudding features no bread. Instead this delectable dessert gets its taste and texture from potatoes, chocolate, cheese, butter and loads of flavorful spices. Perfect for any occasion! - 118.276
Quinoa And Vegetable Salad
Vegetarians can’t stop enjoying the goodness of taste and nutrition, just like this grain salad. The salad is simple and comprises of quinoa - a protein rich grain which is low in fat content. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 117.752
Sausage And Vegetable Frittata
See how easy it is to make a frittata using only the stovetop. Chef Lisa demonstrates this recipe using local produce from the farmers market; Italian sausage with onions, peppers and herbs in an egg casserole with goat cheese. A delicious high-protein... - 115.791
French Fry Seasonings
Would you like to make your French fries extra savory? Simple, just follow the recipe and give your fries that extra kick. The best thing about this seasoning is that it happily makes up for low grease and sodium. So if you are making low-fat fries at home,... - 115.202
Healthy And Beef Vegetable Stir-fry: Cooking - Part 2
When you are looking for a recipe that is easy, fast, and filling, beef and vegetables with oyster sauce could be a great treat for you. Loaded with flavor and texture, this Chinese dish by Giselle is a sure-fire way to heat up things on nippy winter... - 111.667
Cabbage And Bean Soup
Nothing can be compared to the taste of a homemade, hearty and nutritious soup. Being among these people, you must appreciate this homemade cabbage-bean soup, which offers you a combination of taste, nutrition and satisfaction. This soup is very much... - 111.516
Yeast Free Pan Pizza With Pizza Sauce (no Bake Pizza)
If you're looking for a different way of making pizza, then you must try this recipe. Chef Madhura shows how to make pizza in a pan, in case you don't have an oven. It tastes so crispy and yummy. I'm sure your family and guests will love it. - 109.695
Healthy Beef And Vegetable Stir-fry: Preparation - Part 1
Are you interested to try a novel Chinese food combination? The great thing about Chinese cuisine is not just the cooking and serving methods. The choice and combination of ingredients like vegetables and beef adds a shade of good health and taste in every... - 107.329
Fish Taco Accompaniments
Ever tried interesting accompaniments for a fish taco? Here is a video of some great ideas. A nice guacamole dip, Mango Pico de Gallo, and Habanero Slaw. - 104.037
Organic Raw Coleslaw For Protein Types
This one recipe serves to fulfill everyone's purpose of making a quick, delicious and truly healthy salad. This is a raw and organic coleslaw with carrots, cabbage and cilantro makes for a perfect salad for protein metabolic types. This salad takes only 5... - 95.4328
Pinoy Lumpiang Toge (vegetable Egg Roll) Part 1 Of 2
Try have some eggrolls, they are popular in the US and even more popular in the Philippines! Egg rolls are have much more going on with some meat and veggies being added! A bite has a lot of taste and crunch to it. See the video on making these Filipino... - 95.0744
Beef Vegetable Stir Fry (rau Muon Xao Thit Bo)
A quick stir fry is sometimes required to make the day easier on the time aspect! This video shows you how to make a quick flavorful Vietnamese stir fry with a mix of greens. - 92.8948
Slow Cooker Chicken Vegetable And Barley Stew
This traditional English hotpot of chicken and autumn vegetables is simmered together with a handful of barley in a crock pot for a wholesome, hearty main course, ready for dinner while you are at work or for lazy cold days when you do not feel like cooking. ... - 90.3383
Pinoy Recipe - Vegetable Salad
Got some leftover grilled chicken, then make a salad with it for a change! A salad is easy to make with some tomatoes and lettuce and much healthier meal to have! See this video to have this easy salad made! - 84.628
Protein Plus Pumpkin Cookie
Want to try some great cookie this weekend? Watch Chef Amy prepare these high protein Pumpkin cookie that you can too try at home. The recipe is really simple and your family will love them too. What are you waiting for? Hit the play button now. - 82.1442
Spinach - the healthy, nutritious, green leaf is a part of almost every cuisine. You can try out so many dishes with Spinach starting from Simple Spinach Saute to the famous Dal Palak Curry.
Spinach Rice or Keerai Sadham is a Variety Rice Dish made by... - 52.433
Vegetable Soup With Chicken
Vegetable Soup with Chicken is a very common soup and easy to cook. The faultless mixture of leeks, bay leaf, sprigs thyme, carrots, baby turnips, celeriac, crushed garlic clove, cloves, white wine, soup noodles bunch chives along with the chicken and dart of... - 52.1064
Besan Ka Puda
This is a super fast and healthy food suitable to eat anytime. As you can see besan ka puda is bachelor's delight. Besan aka Gram flour is famous as high protein, low garb and diabetic friendly. Great if fried in Canola or Olive oil. - 52.0274
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8387
Nalli Gosht With Jalfrezi ,lentil Rice And Tomato Chutney
Away from home? Reminded of mom’s cooking? Rediscover the traditional Indian flavor and tastes. Here is an authentic Rajasthani nalli gosht recipe that is all about the Indian taste. Serve the aromatic nalli gosht with delicious lentil rice and tomato... - 50.6953
Baby Corn Soup
• Cook the baby corns with onion and garlic in the pressure cooker until soft.
• Meanwhile, boil peas.
• Take a pan and heat a little oil, fry carrot, beans, cauliflower and cabbage or microwave with water sprinkled for about 1 minute, keep aside.... - 50.4983
Mango Chicken Curry
This delicious mango chicken curry is an Indian-inspired dish is real quickly. A must try for all you chicken lovers. This dish has a high protein content and is both healthy and nutritious. Nutritional Analysis: 1pound chicken mixtur equals 343 calories, 16... - 50.2477
Chinese Vegetable And Omelette Salad
1. Remove and discard the outer wilted leaves of the cabbage head.
2. Use a sharp cleaver knife or a food chopper to finely shred the young cabbage, discarding the core.
3. In a small bowl or screw top jar, combine and blend the dressing... - 50.1711
palk paneer is a very common and tasty dish in indian cuisine.there are lots of ways to prepare it. I am keeping the recipe very simple yet very tasty. - 50.0525
Spring Vegetable Stew With Asparagus And Baby Peas
Trim the leeks, discarding the tough green leaves.
Cut the remainder in half lengthwise and then crosswise into 1 -inch lengths.
Place the leeks in a bowl of warm water; let the leeks sit until they are well washed.
With your fingers, scoop the leeks out.
In... - 49.9737
1) In a large, clear salad bowl,spread Romaine lettuce on the bottom.
2) Drizzle salt, pepper and sugar on lettuce.
3) Top with 1 cup shredded cheese.
4) Arrange sliced eggs on top of cheese and stand some slices on edge around inside of bowl for... - 49.951
Madras Vegetable Stew
1) Peel onions and cut in 2 halves. Slice the halves into 1/4 inch thick slices and put aside.
2) Thoroughly wash broccoli and pat dry. Trim the stalk and cut florets into uniform 2 inch pieces.
3) If using summer squash, wash and chop into 1/2... - 49.8181
Mediterranean Lentil Vegetable Soup
1. In a heavy soup pot, heat oil over low heat.
2. Stir in carrots, celery, and onions.
3. Stir fry for about 10 minutes until the onions are wilted.
4. Add garlic and cook for another 1 minute.
5. Pour broth.
6. Stir in tomatoes, wine, lentils,... - 49.7402
My wife likes this Soy Burger recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Soy Burger to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish brings joy to my home.Try this Soy Burger recipe... - 49.6401
Russian Vegetable Soup
Russian Vegetable Soup is a soup for icy winter. The just the right mixture of dried mushrooms, cabbage, stick celery, sprigs parsley, onions, carrots, potatoes, oil, tomato concentrate, beetroot, wine vinegar and sour cream with dart of salt and pepper makes... - 49.6215
Health Vegetable Soup
1) Use a meat chopper, to chop pork or beef liver.
2) Use a fry pan to heat up over high heat.
3) Place the chopped meat over hot pan to sear for approximately a minute or so.
4) When the meat turns brown, add the remaining... - 49.3428
Kidney Bean And Lentil Soup With Sorrel
Kidney Bean And Lentil Soup With Sorrel is a yummy soup that is perfect to pep up an elaborate weekday dinner. This tasty soup is my husbands favorite and it doesnâ€™t take too much time to prepare it. Try this excellent Kidney Bean And Lentil Soup With... - 49.3117
Hearty Beef And Vegetable Soup
1) In a very large kettle, place beef, marrowbone, 1 tablespoon salt, and 4 quarts water.
2) Cover the kettle and let the mixture boil.
3) Skim surface.
4) Add cabbage, onion, carrot, celery, green pepper, and tomatoes.
5) Again blil then cover and... - 49.2378
A very tasty snack when you have some time. - 48.8773
Chicken And Vegetable Topped Potatoes
Arrange pierced potatoes in circular pattern on paper towel in oven.
Microwave at High for 10 to 14 minutes, or until tender, turning potatoes over and rearranging after half the time.
Wrap in foil.
Unwrap artichoke hearts and place on... - 48.8226
Trim the meat, cut it into small pieces and season well.
Melt the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker, add onion and cook until soft; about 5 minutes.
Add meat, tomatoes, tomato paste, beef stock and paprika to the pressure cooker.
Stir to blend ingredients... - 48.8226
Vegetable And Pineapple Souffle Salad
1) Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
2) Add vinegar, cold water, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper and blend with a rotary beater.
3) Take refrigerator freezing tray, pour the mixture over it, and chill in freezing unit for 15 to 20 minutes or... - 48.6792
Vegetable Rarebit Potatoes
Pierce potatoes with fork.
Arrange in circular pattern on paper towel in oven.
Microwave at High for 10 to 14 minutes, or until tender, turning potatoes over and rearranging after half the time.
Wrap in foil.
In 2-quart casserole, combine lima... - 48.6066
Heartland Beef And Vegetable Soup
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven, use medium heat to brown ground beef with onion.
2. With the stirring spoon break the ground beef into 3/4-inch pieces.
3. Stir in between.
4. Drain out the beef from the oven.
5. Stir in all soup ingredients except frozen... - 48.5249
Lamb Vegetable Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© lamb patties until lightly browned on both sides; discard all excess fat.
3. In a 2 1/2-quart baking dish, layer bottom with sliced potatoes and half... - 48.4127
Bean And Vegetable Soup
1) Wash kidney beans and soak for 12 hours in water.
2) Now add shin bone and salt.
3) Boil till the beans are soft and meat well cooked,adding more water if required.
4) Now add the vegetables and cook until done.
5) Add more water to... - 48.3877
My friends love this Dal Dhokli recipe. Dal Dhokli is a popular Gujrati dish. It is generally eaten during lunch. It goes well with plain rice. It is a good option for holiday cooking. Cook, share and enjoy this Dal Dhokli recipe. - 48.2819
Toor Dal Curry Balls
ToorDal balls Curry is a very tasty and healthy dish. Try it and enjoy !!! - 48.2529
Polenta With Mediterranean Veggs
This Polenta is a Mediterranean treat that is absolutely delicious and healthy too. A quick and easy way to make a great tasting meal. Serve your family a sumptuous and nutritious meal with the Polenta with Mediterranean veggs recipe. - 48.2312
Creamy Pot Roast And Vegetables
Spray a Dutch oven with nonstick coating.
Brown meat in the Dutch oven.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Combine water and bouillon granules; pour over roast.
Add bay leaf.
Cover and bake in a 325° oven for 1 hour.
Add potatoes, carrots, celery, and leeks to Dutch... - 48.2156
Lentil, Cheese, And Vegetable Soup
1.Take a 2 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2.Add in carrots, garlic, onions, thyme, bayleaf and stir fry over medium heat for about 2 minutes until vegetables become tender and crisp.
3.Add in lentils, water, broth mis and combine well.
4.... - 48.1514
Vegetable And Meat Soup
1. In a slow cooking pot or a crock pot, combine all ingredients, except the frozen vegetables and stir to mix well.
2. Cover the pot with its lid.
3. Allow the ingredients to cook slowly on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours or if you have ample of time and are... - 48.1262
Vegetable Brunswick Stew
1. In a large saucepan heat margarine. Add onion and green pepper until soft.
2. Pour chicken broth over it. Add chicken, tomatoes, beans, corn and crushed red pepper.
3. Stir well and bring to boil.
4. Cook over low flame for 15 minutes.
5. Mix okra... - 48.0983
Pork Chop Vegetable Skillet
Spray a large skillet with nonstick coating.
Brown chops on both sides in the skillet for 15 minutes.
Remove chops, then drain off fat.
Place potatoes in skillet and top with meat.
Combine tomatoes, onion, celery, parsley, bouillon granules, and sage, then... - 47.9176
Lightly spray a 3 1/2-quart oblong glass baking dish with vegetable oil.
Place eggplant slices on two large baking sheets.
Brush both sides of slices lightly with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
Brown 5 minutes on each side, or until eggplant is... - 47.8922
Beef And Vegetable Pie
1. Keep aside pastry dough after preparing it.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. Using the disc fitted to a mixer bowl, with slicing side facing upwards, slice vegetables.
4. Transfer vegetable slices to a large mixing bowl when they reach... - 47.749
Fava Bean Vegetable Soup
1. Rinse beans and clean well.
2. In a 6-quart pan add beans and beef broth. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, cover and keep aside for 1 hour.
4. Add potato and celery.
5. Boil again, cover and simmer for 3 hours until... - 47.7379
Creamy Vegetable Bacon Soup
1. In a saucepan, place frozen vegetables and celery; pour enough water to cover them.
2. Cover and cook until vegetables are tender; drain well and keep warm.
3. Into a blender jar with stirring blades, put together 1 cup milk, onion,... - 47.7226
Chicken & Vegetable Soup
In a 5-quart Dutch oven over high heat, bring broth to a boil.
Add rice; cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add carrots, celery, and zucchini; cover and simmer until vegetables are tender-crisp (about 10 more minutes).
Meanwhile, in a small pan... - 47.7213
Beef And Vegetable Pot Pie
1) Follow the directions on the label to make the piecrust or make one with a personal recipe.
2) Take the bones and fat from the reserved cooked ribs. Slice the meat into 1-inch pieces and in a deep 6-cup freezer-to-oven baking dish, combine the meat... - 47.7013
I like this healthy Dal Palak Recipe. This recipe will help you in living longer. Dal Palak is an Indian dish mostly eaten during lunch. It goes well with plain rice, but it can also be eaten with roti. You should try this Dal Palak recipe. - 47.6887
Lentil And Vegetable Soup
In 3-quart casserole, combine onion, garlic and olive oil.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except salt.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 70% (Medium... - 47.6741
To make the paste, bash the garlic to a puree in a pestle and mortar with a big pinch of sea salt.
Add the rest of the ingredients and work together until you have a paste.
Alternatively just whizz it all together in a food processor.
Put the onion ground... - 47.6559
Shrimp And Vegetable Tempura
1) Pinch off the shrimps’ legs, several at a time. Once done, bend the shrimps back and snap off the sharp pieces of shell which are just above the tail. Remove the shell and throw it away. With a sharp paring knife, make a shallow incision... - 47.6528
Meaty Basque Vegetable Soup
1. Combine beans and water; soak overnight.
2. Rinse beans and place in a large saucepan with water; bring it to boil.
3. Remove from heat; cover and let it stand for 1 hour; do not drain.
4. Add chicken pieces and salt; bring it to... - 47.6132
Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
Place frozen pea pods in a colander.
Run hot water over pea pods just till thawed.
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together soy sauce, cornstarch, bouillon granules, ginger, red pepper, and 1/4 cup water.
Slice the... - 47.5824
Mom's Pot Roast
1) In a Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderate high heat.
2) Place the roast in it and rub salt and pepper over it.
3) Fry till brown on all sides.
4) Add onion and cook for 5 minutes till lightly browned.
5) Add water, wine (if desired), broth,... - 47.5752
Gyro Style Pockets
Partially freeze lamb; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
Halve cucumber lengthwise; trim offends and scoop out seeds.
Cut cucumber into 1/4-inch slices.
For sauce, stir together yogurt, flour, bouillon granules, oregano, garlic powder, thyme, and... - 47.5652
Creamy Ricotta Soup
1. In a saucepan, melt butter to saute onion, celery and peppers.
2. Further, add vegetable stock, seasoned salt, and paprika.
3. Cover the lid and simmer the mixture gently for 1 hour over low flame.
4. Then, add ricotta cheese and blend until well... - 47.5584
Radish Spicy Balls
Raddish balls is spicy, crunchy balls made in south india. Very similar to chicken or mutton balls, this is made with Raddish. A real substitute for vegetarian spice loving people.. Enjoy crunching!! - 47.5197
Ham And Bean Vegetable Soup
1. In a saucepan, combine beans and the water, bring the mixture to boil; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; cover and let it stand for about 1 hour but do not drain.
3. Bring the beans and liquid to boiling.
4. Add smoked pork... - 47.4495
Rinse lentils; sort through and discard any foreign material.
In a 4 quart pan, combine lentils, water, the 2 cloves garlic, and bay leaves.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer until lentils are tender.
Drain well, then... - 47.4465
Cheesy Vegetable Chowder
1) Take a 4-quart Dutch oven and cook bacon until brown.
2) Remove bacon from heat and reserve drippings.
3) Saute onion in the drippings until soft and then add bacon, carrot, bouillon cubes, water, and potatoes and let it boil.
4) Minimize heat,... - 47.3445
Green Noodles For Friday
1) Pre-heat oven by setting it to a moderate temperature of 350° F.
2) Take a fry pan and heat two tablespoons of butter in it.
3) Saute the mushrooms in it until they turn soft.
4) Take a bowl and flake crab meat in it after removing... - 47.2494
Spiced Vegetable Dal
1. Look out for stones in the lentils, discard them.
2. Rinse well with water.
3. In a large heavy pot, heat butter and oil over medium-low heat.
4. Add ginger, garlic, and onion.
5. Keep stirring and cook for about 10 minutes until... - 47.1758
Cube the aubergines and soak them in heavily-salted water for 30 minutes or more.
Drain well and pat dry.
In a large heavy-bottomed pot (or flameproof casserole) fry the onions in 4 tablespoons olive oil over gentle heat until transparent.
Sprinkle with sugar... - 47.1748
Chestnut Stuffed Goose
Day before or early in day: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Cut gash in shell of each chestnut.
Arrange in 10-inch skillet with ovenproof handle; add shortening; bake 15 minutes.
Remove shells and inner skin; cook chestnuts in boiling salted water, to cover, 5 to 10... - 47.1029
Rogan Josh is delicious dish made from mutton. Specially great for holiday chrismas kids and holi. - 47.1027
Vegetable Coconut Stuffed Trout
1. Rinse fish and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
2. Rub fish with salt them place in a baking dish.
3. Brush fish on both sides with cream of coconut.
4. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle lemon juice.
5. Preheat the oven to 450 °F
6. To... - 47.0939
Herby Chicken And Vegetable Pie
1) Pre-heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas mark 6.
2) Take a bowl, and rub in the margarine into the sieved flour with your hands. Keep doing till the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs.
3) Add in the parsley, and then add 3 to 4 tablespoons of cold... - 47.0398
Cut the yam into 1/2 inch cubes.
Cook in salted boiling water until just done.
Melt butter in a pan and fry onion.
Cook for two minutes.
Add garlic and cook for a minute more.
Blend together flour, ketchup, seasoning and water.
Add to the onion mixture and... - 46.9824
Turkey Vegetable Soup
Put turkey carcass, water, bay leaves, salt, pepper and sugar into large pot.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Discard bay leaves.
Return any bits of meat to pot.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Cover... - 46.9799
New Potato Salad With Buttermilk Dressing
In large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 10 to 12 minutes or just until tender.
Drain; transfer to large bowl.
Meanwhile, whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar, mustard, pepper and salt; pour over warm potatoes and toss gently.
In large pot... - 46.9762
Vegetable Cottage Cheese Sandwich
1) In a blender, add cottage cheese, skim milk powder, water, salt, sugar and lemon juice. Process the ingredients to a smooth mixture.
2) Transfer the mixture into a bowl.
3) Add vegetables, garlic and Worcestershire sauce to stir in.
4) Take the... - 46.9647
Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Combine the broth, soy sauce and ginger in a small bowl.
2. Blend the cornstarch into this mixture. Keep aside.
3. In a large, deep skillet or a wok, heat the oil over medium-high flame.
4. When hot but not smoking, add the... - 46.9172
Wash the toor dhaal, place in a heavy-based saucepan and add the ground coriander, turmeric, chilli powder, fenugreek and water.
Cover the pan and cook the mixture over a medium heat, stirring occasionally to prevent it overflowing.
Once the toor dhaal is... - 46.8558
Pot Roast With Vegetables
1) In a large Dutch oven add oil and brown roast on all sides.
2) Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
3) Add to it wine and 1 cup water and boil. Take off from heat.
4) In a cheesecloth bag place bay leaf, parsley, and thyme and tie.
5) Keep it in the... - 46.8378
Stuffed Plaice Fillets Tartar
Mix the ingredients for the sauce together and leave to stand at least 1 hour to allow flavours to blend before using.
Remove the skin from the fillets and put the fish, skinned side uppermost, on a board; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Lightly fry the onion... - 46.8174
A Classic French Vegetable Stew
1. Prepare the aubergines by cutting them into 1 inch (2.5 cm) cubes.
2. Soak the cubes in plenty of cold water for 20 minutes
3. Drain the water and pat dry
4. In a large bowl, tip in hot water.
5. Scald the tomatoes in the hot water.... - 46.8148
Overnight Green Vegetable Salad
1) Arrange lettuce in a bowl and sprinkle salt, pepper, and sugar.
2) Place the eggs over the lettuce and season.
3) Arrange layers of peas, lettuce, bacon, and cheese.
4) Spread mayonnaise on top.
6) Garnish with paprika and green... - 46.7283
Mix Veg With Tofu & Yogurt
Very healthy. Rich in protein, vitamins. Can be served with just roti or bread and is balanced nutrition for everyone. - 46.6733
Vegetable Soup With Basil Pistou
1. Take a saucepan and combine beans and the water, bring the mixture to boil; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; cover and let it stand for about 1 hour but do not drain.
3. Return to boiling; cover and simmer for about 1... - 46.6495
Cook the black-eye beans in simmering water until soft.
Cook the potatoes and carrots in boiling salted water, then cut the potatoes in half.
Heat the oil in a karahi or wok, add the onion, onion seeds and curry leaves, followed by the... - 46.6313
Vegetable Yogurt Pulao
Fry baghar till light brown.
Add onion and fry brown.
Put in all the vegetables except potatoes and fry well.
Then add potatoes.
Fry for a minute.
Add yoghurt and salt.
Fry till masala is thick.
Add in the rice.
Then add 4 1/2 cups water and boil... - 46.6041
High Protein Vegetable Recipes By Category
High Protein Vegetable Dish: