- » High Protein Vegetable
High Protein Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein vegetable recipes.
Vietnamese Spring Rolls With Shrimp
If you like to eat Vietnamese food, here is a simple to make recipe that can be enjoyed at home. In this video, chef Marie from Thriftycookingmom.com shows how she makes Vietnamese spring rolls with few ingredients. The best part of her videos is she gives... - 137.945
Chicken Salad With Chinese Dressing
if you are a fan of fresh and less processed food, this chicken salad with Chinese dressing is for you. It looks like an ordinary salad until the first bite when the different flavors and textures explode in your mouth and elevate your mood. It is indeed very... - 134.635
Easy Spinach Dal
The combination of spinach and lentil is too delicious and too nutritious for all the health conscious foodies. You can prepare it easily after watching the video. It is a perfect comfort soup for a chilled afternoon. Enjoy this soup alone or with bread rolls. - 129.322
Chola Aloo Tikki
Chef Manjula has a Chola Aloo Tikki recipe that is as good as regular aloo tikki but with a little extra protein. She is adding chick peas for a little twist keeping the delicious taste intact. They can be enjoyed by itself as appetizer or finger foods or can... - 126.91
Quinoa And Vegetable Salad
Vegetarians can’t stop enjoying the goodness of taste and nutrition, just like this grain salad. The salad is simple and comprises of quinoa - a protein rich grain which is low in fat content. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 123.904
Yeast Free Pan Pizza With Pizza Sauce (no Bake Pizza)
If you're looking for a different way of making pizza, then you must try this recipe. Chef Madhura shows how to make pizza in a pan, in case you don't have an oven. It tastes so crispy and yummy. I'm sure your family and guests will love it. - 122.115
Hearty Beef Vegetable Pasta Soup
This beef vegetable pasta soup is the ultimate comfort food to help keep you warm on a chilly night. It is a hearty winter soup with beef chunks, vegetables, rice and pasta to serve as a satisfying meal and takes no effort to put together. - 121.501
Sausage And Vegetable Frittata
See how easy it is to make a frittata using only the stovetop. Chef Lisa demonstrates this recipe using local produce from the farmers market; Italian sausage with onions, peppers and herbs in an egg casserole with goat cheese. A delicious high-protein... - 118.481
Delicious Potato Bread Pudding
Quite interestingly, this potato bread pudding features no bread. Instead this delectable dessert gets its taste and texture from potatoes, chocolate, cheese, butter and loads of flavorful spices. Perfect for any occasion! - 118.275
Healthy And Beef Vegetable Stir-fry: Cooking - Part 2
When you are looking for a recipe that is easy, fast, and filling, beef and vegetables with oyster sauce could be a great treat for you. Loaded with flavor and texture, this Chinese dish by Giselle is a sure-fire way to heat up things on nippy winter... - 113.233
Cabbage And Bean Soup
Nothing can be compared to the taste of a homemade, hearty and nutritious soup. Being among these people, you must appreciate this homemade cabbage-bean soup, which offers you a combination of taste, nutrition and satisfaction. This soup is very much... - 113.072
Healthy Beef And Vegetable Stir-fry: Preparation - Part 1
Are you interested to try a novel Chinese food combination? The great thing about Chinese cuisine is not just the cooking and serving methods. The choice and combination of ingredients like vegetables and beef adds a shade of good health and taste in every... - 108.872
Fish Taco Accompaniments
Ever tried interesting accompaniments for a fish taco? Here is a video of some great ideas. A nice guacamole dip, Mango Pico de Gallo, and Habanero Slaw. - 107.284
Chinese Asparagus Shoots And Shiitake Mushroom Stir-fry
If you are looking for a healthy and quick Chinese dish, things cannot get any better than this. Chef Giselle shares her own recipe for this tasty and easy stir-fry made with Shiitake mushroom and asparagus. This enjoyable side dish can be made almost without... - 107.276
Chefs Diet Video - Ratatouille
Summer is over and fall is here! If you are looking for some great recipe ideas for the fall, then here is terrific dish loaded with succulent seasonal vegetables. The chef here shows clear directives to make a healthy, low calories and high protein... - 104.325
Organic Raw Coleslaw For Protein Types
This one recipe serves to fulfill everyone's purpose of making a quick, delicious and truly healthy salad. This is a raw and organic coleslaw with carrots, cabbage and cilantro makes for a perfect salad for protein metabolic types. This salad takes only 5... - 97.1613
Slow Cooker Chicken Vegetable And Barley Stew
This traditional English hotpot of chicken and autumn vegetables is simmered together with a handful of barley in a crock pot for a wholesome, hearty main course, ready for dinner while you are at work or for lazy cold days when you do not feel like cooking. ... - 90.3744
Protein Plus Pumpkin Cookie
Want to try some great cookie this weekend? Watch Chef Amy prepare these high protein Pumpkin cookie that you can too try at home. The recipe is really simple and your family will love them too. What are you waiting for? Hit the play button now. - 83.7625
Pinoy Lumpiang Toge (vegetable Egg Roll) Part 1 Of 2
Try have some eggrolls, they are popular in the US and even more popular in the Philippines! Egg rolls are have much more going on with some meat and veggies being added! A bite has a lot of taste and crunch to it. See the video on making these Filipino... - 74.0092
Spinach - the healthy, nutritious, green leaf is a part of almost every cuisine. You can try out so many dishes with Spinach starting from Simple Spinach Saute to the famous Dal Palak Curry.
Spinach Rice or Keerai Sadham is a Variety Rice Dish made by... - 54.0104
Besan Ka Puda
This is a super fast and healthy food suitable to eat anytime. As you can see besan ka puda is bachelor's delight. Besan aka Gram flour is famous as high protein, low garb and diabetic friendly. Great if fried in Canola or Olive oil. - 53.757
Nalli Gosht With Jalfrezi ,lentil Rice And Tomato Chutney
Away from home? Reminded of mom’s cooking? Rediscover the traditional Indian flavor and tastes. Here is an authentic Rajasthani nalli gosht recipe that is all about the Indian taste. Serve the aromatic nalli gosht with delicious lentil rice and tomato... - 52.3464
Mango Chicken Curry
This delicious mango chicken curry is an Indian-inspired dish is real quickly. A must try for all you chicken lovers. This dish has a high protein content and is both healthy and nutritious. Nutritional Analysis: 1pound chicken mixtur equals 343 calories, 16... - 51.9486
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8211
Baby Corn Soup
• Cook the baby corns with onion and garlic in the pressure cooker until soft.
• Meanwhile, boil peas.
• Take a pan and heat a little oil, fry carrot, beans, cauliflower and cabbage or microwave with water sprinkled for about 1 minute, keep aside.... - 51.6366
palk paneer is a very common and tasty dish in indian cuisine.there are lots of ways to prepare it. I am keeping the recipe very simple yet very tasty. - 50.0817
Polenta With Mediterranean Veggs
This Polenta is a Mediterranean treat that is absolutely delicious and healthy too. A quick and easy way to make a great tasting meal. Serve your family a sumptuous and nutritious meal with the Polenta with Mediterranean veggs recipe. - 49.9413
1) In a large, clear salad bowl,spread Romaine lettuce on the bottom.
2) Drizzle salt, pepper and sugar on lettuce.
3) Top with 1 cup shredded cheese.
4) Arrange sliced eggs on top of cheese and stand some slices on edge around inside of bowl for... - 49.8325
Vegetable Soup With Chicken
Vegetable Soup with Chicken is a very common soup and easy to cook. The faultless mixture of leeks, bay leaf, sprigs thyme, carrots, baby turnips, celeriac, crushed garlic clove, cloves, white wine, soup noodles bunch chives along with the chicken and dart of... - 49.6996
My wife likes this Soy Burger recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Soy Burger to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish brings joy to my home.Try this Soy Burger recipe... - 49.6787
Madras Vegetable Stew
1) Peel onions and cut in 2 halves. Slice the halves into 1/4 inch thick slices and put aside.
2) Thoroughly wash broccoli and pat dry. Trim the stalk and cut florets into uniform 2 inch pieces.
3) If using summer squash, wash and chop into 1/2... - 49.0133
A very tasty snack when you have some time. - 48.9545
Ham And Bean Vegetable Soup
1. In a saucepan, combine beans and the water, bring the mixture to boil; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; cover and let it stand for about 1 hour but do not drain.
3. Bring the beans and liquid to boiling.
4. Add smoked pork... - 48.8273
Rogan Josh is delicious dish made from mutton. Specially great for holiday chrismas kids and holi. - 48.8228
Boil the macaroni, barley and green peas.
Cut all other vegetables into fine small pieces.
Heat the butter in a vessel and fry the vegetables (except the tomato) for 3 to 4 minutes.
Pour the stock over the vegetables.
Mix the cornflour in 1/4 teacup of water... - 48.7925
Mixed Vegetable Paella
Steam yam in a little salted water until tender.
Slice and soak brinjal in salted water for 1/2 an hour.
Drain and apply chilli powder and garam masala to brinial slices and fry lightly on both sides.
Shell peas, chop beans and carrots.
Heat 3 tbs oil in a... - 48.5488
Meaty Basque Vegetable Soup
1. Combine beans and water; soak overnight.
2. Rinse beans and place in a large saucepan with water; bring it to boil.
3. Remove from heat; cover and let it stand for 1 hour; do not drain.
4. Add chicken pieces and salt; bring it to... - 48.4736
Vegetable Rarebit Potatoes
Pierce potatoes with fork.
Arrange in circular pattern on paper towel in oven.
Microwave at High for 10 to 14 minutes, or until tender, turning potatoes over and rearranging after half the time.
Wrap in foil.
In 2-quart casserole, combine lima... - 48.4558
Bean And Vegetable Soup
1) Wash kidney beans and soak for 12 hours in water.
2) Now add shin bone and salt.
3) Boil till the beans are soft and meat well cooked,adding more water if required.
4) Now add the vegetables and cook until done.
5) Add more water to... - 48.3761
Spring Vegetable Stew With Asparagus And Baby Peas
Trim the leeks, discarding the tough green leaves.
Cut the remainder in half lengthwise and then crosswise into 1 -inch lengths.
Place the leeks in a bowl of warm water; let the leeks sit until they are well washed.
With your fingers, scoop the leeks out.
In... - 48.3584
Vegetable And Dal Kulambu
1. Clean red gram and boil with peanuts in 4 cups of water.
2. Clean and cut brinjal, potatoes and tomatoes.
3. Add to the cooked red gram and peanuts, and simmer till done.
4. Roast coriander, cumin, peppercorns, fenugreek, Bengal gram, black gram and red... - 48.2875
Creamy Pot Roast And Vegetables
Spray a Dutch oven with nonstick coating.
Brown meat in the Dutch oven.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Combine water and bouillon granules; pour over roast.
Add bay leaf.
Cover and bake in a 325° oven for 1 hour.
Add potatoes, carrots, celery, and leeks to Dutch... - 48.2374
Chinese Vegetable And Omelette Salad
1. Remove and discard the outer wilted leaves of the cabbage head.
2. Use a sharp cleaver knife or a food chopper to finely shred the young cabbage, discarding the core.
3. In a small bowl or screw top jar, combine and blend the dressing... - 48.2285
Trim the meat, cut it into small pieces and season well.
Melt the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker, add onion and cook until soft; about 5 minutes.
Add meat, tomatoes, tomato paste, beef stock and paprika to the pressure cooker.
Stir to blend ingredients... - 48.2123
Toor Dal Curry Balls
ToorDal balls Curry is a very tasty and healthy dish. Try it and enjoy !!! - 48.1439
Chicken And Vegetable Topped Potatoes
Arrange pierced potatoes in circular pattern on paper towel in oven.
Microwave at High for 10 to 14 minutes, or until tender, turning potatoes over and rearranging after half the time.
Wrap in foil.
Unwrap artichoke hearts and place on... - 48.1254
Mediterranean Lentil Vegetable Soup
1. In a heavy soup pot, heat oil over low heat.
2. Stir in carrots, celery, and onions.
3. Stir fry for about 10 minutes until the onions are wilted.
4. Add garlic and cook for another 1 minute.
5. Pour broth.
6. Stir in tomatoes, wine, lentils,... - 48.0942
Kidney Bean And Lentil Soup With Sorrel
Kidney Bean And Lentil Soup With Sorrel is a yummy soup that is perfect to pep up an elaborate weekday dinner. This tasty soup is my husbands favorite and it doesnâ€™t take too much time to prepare it. Try this excellent Kidney Bean And Lentil Soup With... - 48.0838
Vegetable Soup With Basil Pistou
1. Take a saucepan and combine beans and the water, bring the mixture to boil; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; cover and let it stand for about 1 hour but do not drain.
3. Return to boiling; cover and simmer for about 1... - 48.0322
Mix Veg With Tofu & Yogurt
Very healthy. Rich in protein, vitamins. Can be served with just roti or bread and is balanced nutrition for everyone. - 48.0284
A cool, colorful and delicate raita, perfect for Indian meals. - 47.9797
Mom's Pot Roast
1) In a Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderate high heat.
2) Place the roast in it and rub salt and pepper over it.
3) Fry till brown on all sides.
4) Add onion and cook for 5 minutes till lightly browned.
5) Add water, wine (if desired), broth,... - 47.8423
Vegetable And Pineapple Souffle Salad
1) Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
2) Add vinegar, cold water, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper and blend with a rotary beater.
3) Take refrigerator freezing tray, pour the mixture over it, and chill in freezing unit for 15 to 20 minutes or... - 47.797
My friends love this Dal Dhokli recipe. Dal Dhokli is a popular Gujrati dish. It is generally eaten during lunch. It goes well with plain rice. It is a good option for holiday cooking. Cook, share and enjoy this Dal Dhokli recipe. - 47.7315
Vegetable Yogurt Pulao
Fry baghar till light brown.
Add onion and fry brown.
Put in all the vegetables except potatoes and fry well.
Then add potatoes.
Fry for a minute.
Add yoghurt and salt.
Fry till masala is thick.
Add in the rice.
Then add 4 1/2 cups water and boil... - 47.7156
Sausage Vegetable Chowder
1. Cut the partially thawed frozen vegetable into bite-size pieces.
2. In a saucepan melt butter or margarine over low heat.
3. Blend in flour, salt, onion powder, dill weed, pepper and all the milk at once.
4. Cook over medium heat, stirring... - 47.574
Chicken Vegetable Noodle Soup
1. In a large saucepan, combine together water, chicken pieces, chopped onion, salt, pepper, and bay leaf; boil the mixture and reduce heat.
2. Cover and simmer for about 2 hours or till chicken is tender.
3. Remove chicken from the broth, skim off the... - 47.562
Easy Vegetable Beef Soup
1.In a saucepan combine together water and beef and boil.
2.Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 2 hours or till meat is tender.
3.Skim off the fat and discard,
4.Remove meat and reserve 3 cups of the liquid for use in soup.
5.When the meat is cool... - 47.5574
Radish Spicy Balls
Raddish balls is spicy, crunchy balls made in south india. Very similar to chicken or mutton balls, this is made with Raddish. A real substitute for vegetarian spice loving people.. Enjoy crunching!! - 47.5281
Cheesy Beer Vegetable Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat butter or margarine and cook onion and green pepper till tender but not brown.
2. Combine parsnips, un-drained corn, chicken broth, beer, un-drained mushrooms, and mustard, bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and... - 47.522
Spiced Vegetable Dal
1. Look out for stones in the lentils, discard them.
2. Rinse well with water.
3. In a large heavy pot, heat butter and oil over medium-low heat.
4. Add ginger, garlic, and onion.
5. Keep stirring and cook for about 10 minutes until... - 47.5208
Short Rib Vegetable Stew
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and slowly brown the ribs on all sides; drain off the fat.
2. Add un-drained tomatoes, onion, garlic, salt, bouillon granules, basil, pepper and 2 1/2 cups water; boil the mixture.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 2... - 47.481
Coorgese Vegetable Pulav
Soak rice for 1/2 an hour and drain.
Take out 2 cups coconut milk from 1/2 coconut.
Slice onions, chop tomatoes fine.
Cut rest of the vegetables into even pieces, shell peas.
Heat 2 tbs oil and fry 1/2 the quantity of onions until golden.
Add tomatoes, haldi... - 47.411
Gyro Style Pockets
Partially freeze lamb; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
Halve cucumber lengthwise; trim offends and scoop out seeds.
Cut cucumber into 1/4-inch slices.
For sauce, stir together yogurt, flour, bouillon granules, oregano, garlic powder, thyme, and... - 47.3929
Hearty Beef And Vegetable Soup
1) In a very large kettle, place beef, marrowbone, 1 tablespoon salt, and 4 quarts water.
2) Cover the kettle and let the mixture boil.
3) Skim surface.
4) Add cabbage, onion, carrot, celery, green pepper, and tomatoes.
5) Again blil then cover and... - 47.3881
I like this healthy Dal Palak Recipe. This recipe will help you in living longer. Dal Palak is an Indian dish mostly eaten during lunch. It goes well with plain rice, but it can also be eaten with roti. You should try this Dal Palak recipe. - 47.3691
Heartland Beef And Vegetable Soup
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven, use medium heat to brown ground beef with onion.
2. With the stirring spoon break the ground beef into 3/4-inch pieces.
3. Stir in between.
4. Drain out the beef from the oven.
5. Stir in all soup ingredients except frozen... - 47.364
Health Vegetable Soup
1) Use a meat chopper, to chop pork or beef liver.
2) Use a fry pan to heat up over high heat.
3) Place the chopped meat over hot pan to sear for approximately a minute or so.
4) When the meat turns brown, add the remaining... - 47.3206
Lentil And Vegetable Soup
In 3-quart casserole, combine onion, garlic and olive oil.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except salt.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 70% (Medium... - 47.3052
Lamb Vegetable Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© lamb patties until lightly browned on both sides; discard all excess fat.
3. In a 2 1/2-quart baking dish, layer bottom with sliced potatoes and half... - 47.2921
Vegetable Soup With Green Noodles
1. In a saucepan mix together the rutabaga, onions, celery, carrots, green pepper, garlic, and butter or margarine.
2. Cover and cook for about 10 minutes or till onion is tender but not brown, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir in the water, un-drained... - 47.2879
Cook the black-eye beans in simmering water until soft.
Cook the potatoes and carrots in boiling salted water, then cut the potatoes in half.
Heat the oil in a karahi or wok, add the onion, onion seeds and curry leaves, followed by the... - 47.2773
Cheesy Vegetable Chowder
1) Take a 4-quart Dutch oven and cook bacon until brown.
2) Remove bacon from heat and reserve drippings.
3) Saute onion in the drippings until soft and then add bacon, carrot, bouillon cubes, water, and potatoes and let it boil.
4) Minimize heat,... - 47.2513
Wash the toor dhaal, place in a heavy-based saucepan and add the ground coriander, turmeric, chilli powder, fenugreek and water.
Cover the pan and cook the mixture over a medium heat, stirring occasionally to prevent it overflowing.
Once the toor dhaal is... - 47.2122
Chicken Vegetable Stew With Dumplings
1. In a saucepan place chicken pieces, 4 cups water, celery, carrots, onions, salt, thyme, and pepper; bring it to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 45 minutes or till chicken is nearly tender; skim off the fat.
3. Blend in 1-cup cold... - 47.2082
Pot Roast With Vegetables
1) In a large Dutch oven add oil and brown roast on all sides.
2) Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
3) Add to it wine and 1 cup water and boil. Take off from heat.
4) In a cheesecloth bag place bay leaf, parsley, and thyme and tie.
5) Keep it in the... - 47.1738
Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
Place frozen pea pods in a colander.
Run hot water over pea pods just till thawed.
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together soy sauce, cornstarch, bouillon granules, ginger, red pepper, and 1/4 cup water.
Slice the... - 47.1388
Creamy Vegetable Bacon Soup
1. In a saucepan, place frozen vegetables and celery; pour enough water to cover them.
2. Cover and cook until vegetables are tender; drain well and keep warm.
3. Into a blender jar with stirring blades, put together 1 cup milk, onion,... - 47.1214
Cream Of Fresh Vegetable Soup
1. In a saucepan mix together chicken broth, chopped onion, vegetable-seasoning combinations and frozen vegetable and boil the mixture.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or till vegetable is tender.
3. Place half the vegetable... - 47.1083
To make the paste, bash the garlic to a puree in a pestle and mortar with a big pinch of sea salt.
Add the rest of the ingredients and work together until you have a paste.
Alternatively just whizz it all together in a food processor.
Put the onion ground... - 47.0906
Russian Vegetable Soup
Russian Vegetable Soup is a soup for icy winter. The just the right mixture of dried mushrooms, cabbage, stick celery, sprigs parsley, onions, carrots, potatoes, oil, tomato concentrate, beetroot, wine vinegar and sour cream with dart of salt and pepper makes... - 47.0555
Herby Chicken And Vegetable Pie
1) Pre-heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas mark 6.
2) Take a bowl, and rub in the margarine into the sieved flour with your hands. Keep doing till the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs.
3) Add in the parsley, and then add 3 to 4 tablespoons of cold... - 46.9796
Shrimp And Vegetable Tempura
1) Pinch off the shrimps’ legs, several at a time. Once done, bend the shrimps back and snap off the sharp pieces of shell which are just above the tail. Remove the shell and throw it away. With a sharp paring knife, make a shallow incision... - 46.8866
Chestnut Stuffed Goose
Day before or early in day: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Cut gash in shell of each chestnut.
Arrange in 10-inch skillet with ovenproof handle; add shortening; bake 15 minutes.
Remove shells and inner skin; cook chestnuts in boiling salted water, to cover, 5 to 10... - 46.8645
Casserole Of Vegetables
Lightly fry the fresh vegetables in the oil in the uncovered cooker for about 5 minutes.
Pour in the stock, add the tomato paste and bouquet garni; season well.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 3 minutes.
Then reduce pressure... - 46.8113
Vegetable Brunswick Stew
1. In a large saucepan heat margarine. Add onion and green pepper until soft.
2. Pour chicken broth over it. Add chicken, tomatoes, beans, corn and crushed red pepper.
3. Stir well and bring to boil.
4. Cook over low flame for 15 minutes.
5. Mix okra... - 46.7006
Fava Bean Vegetable Soup
1. Rinse beans and clean well.
2. In a 6-quart pan add beans and beef broth. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, cover and keep aside for 1 hour.
4. Add potato and celery.
5. Boil again, cover and simmer for 3 hours until... - 46.6785
Relatively Quick Greens In Potlikker
1) In a large saucepan, add oil and heat up over moderate heat.
2) Add the ham hocks, onions and garlic.
3) Cook by frequent stirring for 10 minutes, or until the onions are golden.
4) In a square of cheesecloth, tie the peppercorns, hot peppers,... - 46.6785
1. In a saucepan combine beans and the water and bring the mixture to boil; reduce heat and simmer for about 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; cover; let stand 1 hour but do not drain.
3. In a large saucepan combine together pinto beans with liquid,... - 46.5628
Beef And Vegetable Pot Pie
1) Follow the directions on the label to make the piecrust or make one with a personal recipe.
2) Take the bones and fat from the reserved cooked ribs. Slice the meat into 1-inch pieces and in a deep 6-cup freezer-to-oven baking dish, combine the meat... - 46.5439
Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
1) In a wok or 10 inch skillet, stir-fry the chicken in 1/2 teaspoons oil over a high heat for 2 to 3 minutes until lightly browned on all sides, keep aside.
2) In the same skillet, stir-fry the celery, carrot, broccoli, garlic and ginger in 1/2... - 46.517
Vegetable Meat Pie
Combine first 7 ingredients; mix well.
Combine egg and 1/2 cup tomato sauce; blend into mixture.
Press into greased 8-inch pie plate; build up edges.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Pour boiling water over frozen vegetables to separate; drain.
Season vegetables... - 46.5136
Lentil, Cheese, And Vegetable Soup
1.Take a 2 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2.Add in carrots, garlic, onions, thyme, bayleaf and stir fry over medium heat for about 2 minutes until vegetables become tender and crisp.
3.Add in lentils, water, broth mis and combine well.
4.... - 46.347
High Protein Vegetable Recipes By Category
High Protein Vegetable Dish: