- » High Protein Tofu
High Protein Tofu Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein tofu recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein tofu recipes.
Tofu Pot Pie With Mashed Potato Topping
Tofu Pot pie is a reminder of grandma's kitchen. This tasty pie covered in mashed potato is great for dinner with a fresh salad and the leftovers make a satisfying lunch. - 137.673
Quick Tofu Salad
All you vegetarians can look out for this recipe. The Chef shows how to make this amazing Tofu Salad. It's so easy and quick to make this salad. You can use it on your sandwiches or crackers. - 136.17
Tofu Mushroom Dressing And Stuffing
Tofu Mushroom Dressing and Stuffing - A variety of ingredients and blend of great flavors in a classic bread stuffing mix makes this delicious recipe a meal in itself. - 133.629
Now doesn’t the title “Eggless Omelet” sound like an oxymoron to you? How is it possible to make an omelet without egg or egg substitute? This recipe shared by the Vegan Zombie has been tried and tested a million times, until it yielded the perfect... - 131.685
Southern Fried Tofu In Gravy
For vegetarians here comes another great dish- Southern Fried Tofu in Gravy. Watch this video to see how you can deal with vegetarians who are not very fond of the veggie meals. They will like this for sure. - 128.599
Healthy Spicy Tofu Burritos
1. Toss the tofu with flour, chili powder and paprika.
2. In a non-stick saute pan, heat 1 teaspoon oil. Add tofu and saute until golden and crisp. Remove to a bowl.
3. In the same pan, heat a little more oil. Add onion, garlic and bell pepper. Saute... - 122.235
Saucy Tofu And Turkey Stir Fry
Tofu is sought after for its health values and for the fact that it is a good gluten substitute. Here is a recipe to make Saucy Tofu Stir Fry in a fusion style using Asian as well as other global ingredients and cooking techniques. Good with rice! - 119.336
Tofu Packets For Kids
This recipe perfectly satisfies the requirements of providing a quick and delicious meal and getting your kids happily involved in the cooking process. Did they have fun making this dish? Let us know! - 116.451
Tofu Fajitas are no less than the meat fajitas. And we guarantee it. Watch and learn how to make this savory dish from this video. Enjoy! - 112.952
If you have a whole lot of tofu in your refrigerator coming close to it’s best before date, this is what you should do with it. This Chinese Szechuan dish combines tofu and ground pork to make a rich, hearty stew like dish that goes so well with rice or... - 99.4346
Korean Food: Tuna Kimchi Soup (참치 김치찌개)
If you have leftover kimchi which is over fermented then add it to a pot with these ingredients and make a one-pot healthy meal. Aeri makes kimchi soup using canned tuna instead of beef or pork and adds tofu too. This is a much healthier version and tastes... - 99.0475
Vegan Mock Chicken Noodle Soup
With summer behind us and cool weather settling in, there’s no better time to start getting your fall and winter soup recipes in order! Watch and learn as my mom and I show you how to made vegan mock-chicken noodle soup that is guaranteed to wow any soup... - 98.1131
Hippy Gourmet Makes Tofu Satay
Expecting some vegan friends at home? this is what you can treat them with. Watch this video to learn an easy to make and totally scrumptious vegan tofu satay recipe. Your guests will certainly ask for more. - 97.0341
Salmon Head And Tofu Soup
1. Clean the salmon head and belly fillets. Marinate with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon shaoxing wine.
2. Smash the ginger to release the flavors.
3. Cut pressed tofu into 1-inch cubes.
4. Pat the salmon head and belly dry, on kitchen... - 85.2539
Indonesian Mixed Salad With Pineapple
1) In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, place the carrots to blanch until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Drain well.
2) In a large saucepan of water, place the tofu and simmer for 10 minutes.... - 49.064
Bean Sprout Carrot And Lettuce Salad With Tofu Dressing
1) With the double thickness of paper towels, line a plate.
2) In a sauté pan or a small dry heavy-gauge skillet, toast the sesame seeds over medium-low flame. Shake the pan constantly and keep stirring to prevent scorching. Cook seeds for... - 48.6617
Mushroom Tofu Delight
1. In a shallow mixing bowl, marinate tofu in Black Magic Sauce for 2 hours.
2. In a wok, pour enough sauce and steam-stir the mushrooms and pepper over high heat.
3. When mushrooms are slightly tender, add tofu and the remaining... - 47.4816
1. With a grater or the metal blade of a food processor, grate the Parmesan.
2. With a knife or the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the onions and mushrooms separately.
3. Place a large skillet over medium heat and heat oil.
4.... - 46.9464
Tofu With Carrots And Zucchini
1. With a knife or the julienne or shredding disc of a food processor shred the carrots and zucchini separately.
2. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, chop the green onions medium fine.
3. With a grater or the metal blade of a... - 46.9127
1) Drain out the tofu and crumble gently with hands.
2) In a medium saute pan heat olive oil on medium heat.
3) Add garlic and diced pepper and sautÃ© for 2 minutes.
4) Mix crumbled tofu, turmeric, salt, pepper, green onions... - 46.8852
Tofu Wheat Bread
1)Pour yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add tofu pieces, oil and honey. Pulse on/off to mix.
5) Add flour,... - 46.8479
Mix Veg With Tofu & Yogurt
Very healthy. Rich in protein, vitamins. Can be served with just roti or bread and is balanced nutrition for everyone. - 46.6733
1. Preheat oil to 375°F before frying.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
3. Take a frying pan, add ¼ inch oil, add tortilla to heated oil till it sizzles. Fry each tortilla fast to a state where it turns limped when cool.
4.... - 46.6601
Chicken And Tofu Salad With Tarragon Wild Rice
1. Put the wild rice in a bowl, get it covered with hot tap water
2. Soak for 30 minutes, after that drain the water.
3. Take a 5-quart saucepan and add the stock, tarragon, garlic, and salt in it together.
4. Bring the ingredients... - 46.4894
Stir Fry Teriyaki Tofu
1. In 2 separate bowls, place the rice and the bean curd.
2. Pour warm water and let the stand for 60 minutes at least. Drain them.
3. In a bowl, mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food... - 46.0388
Pork Stuffed Steamed Bean Curd
Cut the beancurd into squares of about 8 cm (3 in), 4 cm (1 1/2 in) thick.
Use a teaspoon to scoop out some of the beancurd from the centre to make a hole for the pork filling.
Combine 1 teaspoon cornflour with all other ingredients, except leafy greens and... - 45.6351
Chicken And Tofu Custard
Use coarsest blade of food chopper to grind chicken and uncooked bacon (or process with a food processor) until coarsely chopped.
You should have 1 1/2 cups ground meat.
In a blender or food processor, combine ground meat, water, tofu, egg whites, cornstarch,... - 45.4362
Tofu With Fresh Mushrooms
1. With a knife or the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the mushrooms and carrots separately.
2. With a grater or the metal blade of a food processor, grate the ginger.
3. Place a large frying pan over medium heat and heat... - 45.3491
Tofu With Cashew Nut
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine five-spice powder, soy sauce, sherry, sugar, ginger, and garlic. Put tofu and toss well and marinate the mixture for about 20 minutes.
2) Drain the mixture in the bowl and put aside the... - 45.036
Tofu With Asparagus And Mushrooms
1. Remove and discard the lower tough part of the asparagus stalk.
2. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water, blanch the asparagus and drain them.
3. With a knife, cut them into 1 1/2-inch pieces and keep aside.
4. With a knife, cut the... - 44.4327
Stir Fried Pork With Tofu
Partially freeze pork; slice thinly into bite-size strips.
Soak mushrooms and lily buds in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; squeeze to drain well.
Chop mushrooms, discarding stems.
Cut lily buds in 1-inch lengths.
Blend soy sauce into cornstarch; stir in... - 44.2135
Tofu And Vegetables With Couscous
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions, garlic, oil, and ginger.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add the tofu.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a 1-quart saucepan, bring the water and margarine or butter to a boil.
Stir in the... - 43.7876
Chicken With Tofu
This is a stir-fry and all ingredients should be prepared before any cooking is done.
To make sauce, blend arrowroot, sherry, vinegar, and soy sauce over medium heat until sauce boils and thickens.
Heat oil in a large frying pan, electric skillet,... - 43.4205
Deep Fried Savory Bean Curd
Cut beancurd into pieces about 8 cm (3 in) long and 2 cm (3/4 in) wide.
Combine all other ingredients except pork, oil and pepper to make a batter the consistency of a thick cream.
Mix in pork.
Heat oil in a wok until almost smoking.
Dip the pieces... - 43.3954
Hot And Spicy Pork Mince With Tofu
1) Add soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine and a little pepper to the mince and allow to marinate.
2) Chop the spring onions fine.
3) Take a hot saute pan and heat oil in it..
4) Now fry the mince till it is tender enough.
5) Next add the... - 43.3648
Sukiyaki With Tofu
Partially freeze beef.
Slice beef very thinly across the grain into bite-size strips.
Dissolve beef bouillon granules in boiling water; add soy sauce and sugar.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add oil.
Add bok choy, green onions, and celery;... - 43.289
FOR THE SAUCE Saute the onions. Add
2 CANS (15 OZ. EACH) TOMATO SAUCE
1 CAN (16 OZ.) TOMATOES, BROKEN UP
2 TSP. BEEF FLAVORED BOUILLON
2 TSP. OREGANO
1 1/2 TSP. SALT
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
While the... - 43.2385
Stuffed Pasta Shells With Tofu Mushroom Sauce
1. Cook pasta shells according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. While pasta cooks, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add oil. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook 4 minutes or until tender.
3. Stir in tomatoes and next 4... - 42.4354
Wok Fried Tofu And Spinach
Heat the oil in a wok or a large pan.
Add the tofu pieces and fry on a medium heat for 1 minute, then turn and fry for a further minute.
Add the spinach, turning the heat down to low.
Add the garlic, lime or lemon juice, soy sauce, chilli, ginger and... - 41.8187
Spicy Bean Curd With Minced Beef
Cut the beancurd in 2 cm (3/4 in) dice.
Heat oil and stir fry beef and black beans for 3-4 minutes.
Add salted soya beans, ginger, garlic, chilli paste and 1/2 the spring onions.
Stir fry for another 2 minutes, then add the stock and beancurd.
Simmer for 5... - 41.3072
Pork Mince With Tofu
1) Take minced pork and add season with half the soy sauce, sesame oil and pepper.
2) Take out tofu block from container and drain.
3) Pare and thinly dice garlic.
4) Remove the seeds and cut red chilli into small dices.
5) Also finely cut the... - 41.2369
Chicken Tofu Balls
1. Pass ½ inch cut pieces of tofu, onion and chicken along with 1.5 cups bread crumbs, egg, pepper and salt through processor or blender to form a smooth mixture. Fold the egg mixture into scallion and sherry and prepare 1.25 inch diameter... - 41.1479
Peasant Style Miso Soup
1) In a medium-sized saucepan, put the chicken stock. In case canned chicken broth is being used, skim the fat off the surface and then pour the broth and 2 cans of water into the saucepan. Cover and bring the liquid to a boil over medium flame.
2)... - 40.471
Tofu & Spinach Manicotti
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir onion, celery, garlic, and oregano in oil often until onion is limp, about 8 minutes.
Add puree, wine, and water.
Cover and simmer 25 minutes; stir often.
Mix tofu and spinach well.
Stuff manicotti... - 37.8166
1. Take a tea towel or sheer nylon material and arrange tofu on it. Knead the tofu, squeezing the whey out, for tofu to turn crumbly and the volume is 1/3rd the original. Add onion, soy sauce, 1 tbsp of arrowroot, garlic and pepper, stir and form into... - 37.3723
Tofu Hummus With Pita Crisps
1. Place the tofu in a food processor or blender with the chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini and garlic, and process until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl, stir in the dill, cover and refrigerate.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°
3. Split the pita... - 36.974
Pitas Stuffed With Tofu Egg Salad
To make the salad, crumble the tofu onto a clean kitchen towel.
Roll up the towel and twist to remove as much liquid as possible.
Mash the eggs with a fork in a large bowl.
Add the tofu, celery, carrot, onion, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper... - 36.8583
1) Take out tofu block from container and drain.
2) Dice the shallots and garlic into fine cubes.
3) Finely chop the spring onions.
4) Now in oil,fry garlic and shallots in oil till they give a nice smell.
5) Let stand to cool and add... - 36.6314
Tofu Raisin Bread
Pour the blended ingredients into the flour mixture. Stir well.
Turn into a buttered and floured 8" spring form pan.
Bake at350Ã‚Â° for45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Cool 10 minutes in the pan; remove to a... - 36.1936
Oriental Vegetables With Tofu
Tofu, or fresh bean curd, is available from Asian and health food shops. It is high in protein, low in cholesterol and kilojoules. Covered with water, which should be changed daily, it will keep for two or three days in the refrigerator. - 36.0565
Peachy Pie Phenomenon
Gently pour the blended ingredients over the peaches.
Do not stir.
Bake at 350Â° for 50 - 60 minutes.
Serve warm or chilled. - 35.4927
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
Make four indentations in the thick tofu sauce; break an egg into each one.
Simmer, covered, 5-10 minutes more until the eggs are
poached as desired.
Spoon into 4 bowls. - 35.4726
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion, celery, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until onion begins to soften, about 1 minute. Add pepper and squash and cook until tender-crisp, about 2 minutes.
2. Add tomato... - 35.2805
Artichokes With Tofu Dip
1. In a large kettle, tip in water and bring to boil
2. Wash the artichokes and cut off the artichoke stems one inch from the base
3. Remove the bottom leaves and place the artichokes in the boiling water
4. Add the oil to the water and boil... - 35.1789
Crepes With Tofu And Mushrooms
ASSEMBLING THE CREPES
Spoon 1/8 of the filling down the center of each crepe. Fold the ends in and roll the crepe around the filling. Place 2 crepes, seam side down, on each of 4 broiler-proof plates.
1/2 CUP GRATED CHEESE THE REMAINING... - 35.1035
Tofu Casserole Al Italiano
Mix in well with a long handled spoon.
Turn half the tofu mixture into an oiled 2 quart casserole. Cover with half the slices from
Spread the remaining tofu mixture over the cheese slices. Top with the remaining cheese.
Bake at 350Ã‚Â° for 50 - 60... - 34.9866
Eggplant And Frozen Tofu In Casserole
Repeat eggplant, tofu and cheese layers.
Bake, covered, at 375Â° for 20 minutes.
Remove cover and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. - 34.747
Pineapple Almandine Pie
Bring to a boil and cook, stirring constantly, until clear and thickened.
Remove from heat.
While the juice mixture is cooling slightly, arrange the pineapple rings on top of the Almond Creme Pie.
Pour the juice mixture gently over the rings.
Refrigerate... - 34.5494
Baked Chili Relleno
Repeat the layers.
Pour the egg mixture evenly over the casserole.
Bake at 350Â° for 50 - 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. - 33.8239
Tofu A La King
Pour the blended ingredients into the skillet.
Bring to a boil and simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened
(about 2 minutes). - 33.5872
Heat a tortilla in an ungreased skillet over medium-hot heat until
soft (a few seconds on each side).
Dip the heated tortilla into the prepared sauce. - 33.0584
Cheesy Zucchini Puff
Turn into a shallow, oiled 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes.
Serves 3 as a main dish, 6 as a side dish. - 32.8562
Mexican Cheese Pie
Prepare your favorite unsweetened, single, 10" crust. Prick well with a fork. Bake at 450° for 7 minutes.
Pour into a large bowl.Turn into the prepared crust or a 10" baking dish. Bake at 325° for 1 hour. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving. - 32.6496
Almond Creme Pie
Pour the tofu ingredients into a large bowl.
Gently fold both the egg whites and the whipped cream into the tofu ingredients.
Turn into the prepared crust or a pudding mold. - 32.136
Press into an 8" or 9" spring form pan. Chill until needed.
Pour into a large bowl.
Bake at 350Ã‚Â° for 50 - 60 minutes. - 32.0965
Bean Curd Omelette
1 Heat oil in a wok. Add salt, green onions, peas and bean curd. Stir-fry 1 minute.
2 Pour in eggs. Cook over medium heat until mixture begins to set. Draw outer edges to the center until eggs are the consistency of scrambled eggs, moist and retaining... - 31.9399
Put all the ingredients except the spring onions into a food-processor and blend to a chunky dip (not a puree).
Add the spring onions and mix in well.
Serve with warm pitta bread, crudites or bread sticks. - 31.7523
Tofu Tamale Pie
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Remove from oven. Top with
Return to the oven for an additional 15 minutes. - 31.6977
Fold the dough over to form a triangle and press the edges together to seal.
Prick and bake on an oiled sheet at 375Â° for 30 minutes. - 31.2381
Pour the tofu mixture slowly into the baking dish. DO NOT STIR.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350Â° and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
Cut into squares and serve immediately. - 31.2208
Stir until the peanut butter is well blended.
Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Good with millet or rice. - 31.0899
Spicy Tofu Cookies
Pour the blended ingredients into the flour mixture. Stir well Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an oiled baking sheet. Bake at 400 Â° for 10 - 15 minutes. - 31.0502
Meal In A Skillet
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes. Remove from heat and add slowly, stirring constantly.
Continue stirring until the entree is smooth and thickened. - 30.9139
Turn into the pie shell or a lightly oiled 9" baking dish. Bake at 350Ã‚Â° for 35 - 40 minutes or until set. Chill thoroughly. - 30.771
Tofu Chiu Cheese Squares
Bake at 350Ã‚Â° for 30 - 35 minutes.
Serves 10 - 12 as a main dish, or makes about 100 appetizers. - 30.5123
Carob Pudding Or Pie Filling
Gently fold the blended ingredients into the whipped cream. Turn into a pudding mold or 2 baked 9" pie shells. Chill overnight. - 30.4451
Prepare your favorite crumb crust for a 9" pie. Bake if necessary. Chill until needed.
1 TBS. UNFLAVORED GELATIN In
1/8 CUP WATER Heat to dissolve completely.
Mix in a blender until smooth
8 OZ. VERY FRESH TOFU
1/2 CUP... - 30.3145
Tofu Pan Pizza
Spread the dough out on a 12" oiled pizza pan or baking sheet. Spoon on Special Sauce.
Bake at 400Ã‚Â° for 30 minutes. - 30.287
Chili Con Tofu
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, covered, for 1 hour. - 29.9357
Turn into the pie shell or a lightly oiled 9" baking dish. Bake at 350° for 50 - 60 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Chill thoroughly. - 29.621
Tofu, Tomato, And Onion Salad
1. On serving platter decoratively arrange tofu, tomato, onion, and basil, overlapping edges slightly.
2. In small bowl combine remaining ingredients and drizzle evenly over salad. - 29.5918
Stir until the cheese has melted and the mixture is bubbly. Ladle over toast or crackers. - 29.5231
Turn into the prepared crust or a 9" oiled casserole. Bake at 350Â° for 60 minutes. - 29.4726
Pour into the crust. Top with the reserved crumbs. Bake at 350°F for 1 hour. Chill overnight. - 29.2008
Green Olive Chili Casserole
Pour your chosen mixture evenly over the layers. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. May be refrigerated overnight. Bake at 350Â° for 1 hour. - 28.5644
Turn into an oiled 2 quart casserole. Bake at 350Â° for 45 minutes or until firm. Serve with whipped cream. - 28.1881
Banana Tofu Peanut Butter Sandwiches
Mash banana thoroughly; mix in lemon juice.
Mash tofu; blend in tofu and peanut butter until thoroughly mixed.
Spread on bread and garnish as desired. - 27.5216
Simply Super Fruit Cobbler
Prepare your favorite fruit filling in an 8" baking dish.
Bake at 350Ã‚Â° until bubbly.
Remove from oven.
Spoon Cobbler Topping in a fairly even layer on top of the fruit.
Bake at 350Ã‚Â° for 30 minutes.
Serve warm with cream or vanilla ice cream. - 23.4371
Crispy Crumbles Or Tofu Croutons
Season as desired.
Toast in a broiler or a toaster oven on a lightly oiled baking sheet until dried and crunchy. Turn as needed. - 20.2799
Toast on each side in a broiler or a toaster oven on a lightly oiled baking sheet until browned and crunchy. Once toasted, tofu toast can be reheated in a conventional pop-up toaster. - 19.4578
Prepare Tofu Custard. Omit the nutmeg sprinkle. Add
1/2 CUP SHREDDED UNSWEETENED COCONUT - 18.1213
Before pouring the tofu mixture over the bread, spoon 1/3 cup thick applesauce on each slice. - 18.0816
High Protein Tofu Recipes By Category
High Protein Tofu Course: