- » High Protein Soup
High Protein Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein soup recipes.
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup (mama's Cold Medicine)
Here comes the terrible cold and flu season and everyone seems to be having the sniffles. It would be wise to cook up a huge batch of "mama's penicillin for colds" and to freeze it for those miserable days! This recipe shows you how to make the soup using... - 131.189
Cuban Black Bean Soup In The Crock-pot
I make this soup in a crock-pot which is great because it basically cooks itself and dinner is ready when we are. I use re-hydrated black beans and simply add all the ingredients in at once – except for the garnish of course. This soup is not only delicious... - 130.827
Turkey And Vegetable Soup
One of the best ways to use up your leftover turkey is this turkey and vegetable soup. Its creamy, rustic and full of delectable flavors. Watch the video for recipe details. - 128.095
Herb Crusted Halibut With Chilled Avocado Soup And Green Salad
All of you who are looking for a healthy protein meal then this is it. You have the soup which is the chilled one , the herb crusted halibut served with the salad. Your guests will really enjoy this meal. The video is very interesting to watch. - 127.946
No Time Taco Soup
No Time Taco Soup is a great easy recipe, that will leave you with a full pot of soup, in just about 20 minutes. - 127.307
Brazilian Seafood Stew
If you’re a fan of soup and a fan of seafood then there is no reason not to make this. So as soon as the weather begins to get cold and soup is on the top of your mind, make this delicious and healthy fish soup. The flavor, texture and seafood variety allow... - 124.645
Simple Chinese Chicken And Noodle Soup
Chicken and noodle soup prepared with authentic chinese flavors is a very healthy and appetizing soup. When you desire to have a soup on a cold winter afternoon, this chinese chicken noodle soup is indeed chicken soup for the soul! - 123.51
Filipino Chicken Afritada
How about having a hearty chicken soup with an Asian twist? In this video, chef from Thriftycookingmom shows a Filipino style chicken soup called chicken afritada. She stir fries parboiled chicken pieces with onion, tomato, potato and bell pepper and adds... - 122.622
Hearty Beef Vegetable Pasta Soup
This beef vegetable pasta soup is the ultimate comfort food to help keep you warm on a chilly night. It is a hearty winter soup with beef chunks, vegetables, rice and pasta to serve as a satisfying meal and takes no effort to put together. - 119.81
Red Lentil Soup - Healthy Vegan
Are you in search of a nutritious and tasty soup recipe? Here's one that is just right for you. Watch the chef prepare this full of health Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup now. This one is sure to impress everyone across your dining room. - 118.081
Thick Chunky Homemade Chicken Soup
You just can't beat a nice thick chunky homemade chicken soup on a cold winter day and this recipe is just what you need. This easy and economical and the ideal comfort food to savor, especially if you've picked up a cold flu! Watch Barry in his VirginKitchen... - 117.894
Thai Chicken In Coconut Cream Soup
Here is a Thai chicken in coconut cream soup with chicken and coconut milk is wonderfully flavored with kaffir lime leaves and is best to pamper your taste buds. The chef here has prepared this soup an easy manner with the ingredients easily available in... - 117.622
Moringa or (Malunggay) is one of the richest sources of nutrients that is essential to the body. Some called Moringa as “Healing Tree” because in ancient times – even up to now, you can use the leaves to cure wounds by patting squeezed leaves to it.... - 117.118
This country soup comes from the Ligurian area of Italy. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, high in fiber, only five ingredients, it is one of the simplest and least expensive dishes you could serve! It truly is delicious! Paired with thick slices of crusty... - 116.5
Pumpkin Soup -- Liberian Food
Liberian Pumpkin Soup is more like a thick stew and it is served over rice. And I wonder how thick would their actual stews be. Hmm! But seriously, I think that it would be a fantastic dish, especially because I love a nice thick stew over steamed rice. - 115.283
Instant Chinese Hot Pot
Preparing a hotpot is no rocket science. It makes for a wonderful dinner idea when you have company over. Ideally eaten during winters, you can prepare it anytime and enjoy the freshness of seafood, meat and veggies over pleasant conversation with family and... - 115.218
1. Place a pan on medium heat, pour oil, and add onion, celery, chili, and red bell pepper in it.
2. Season it with salt and pepper.
3. Throw garlic, capers and tomatoes. Give it a good stir, and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Pour white wine and reduce it by... - 113.935
Peanut Soup With Smoked Fish - African Food
Try this African delicacy for a change. Peanut Butter and Smoked Fish Soup has the smokey flavor from the fish and the rich thickness from peanut butter. It comes together well as a simple and flavorful dish. Watch this video to try out this recipe! - 113.065
Hearty Meatballs Soup
All those who enjoy having soups in the winter, will love this soup. Chef Victoria makes Meatball Soup which is full of veggies and is really tasty. Meatball Soup will be surely enjoyed on a cold winter evening. - 112.015
Groundnut Soup With Chicken - African Food
Get more creative with your curries. Try this Chicken Curry with Peanut Butter. It will definitely please you and your family with the subtle flavor of peanuts and the crisp chicken. Give it a go! - 111.637
Cabbage And Bean Soup
Nothing can be compared to the taste of a homemade, hearty and nutritious soup. Being among these people, you must appreciate this homemade cabbage-bean soup, which offers you a combination of taste, nutrition and satisfaction. This soup is very much... - 111.516
Puree Of Asparagus Soup With Lump Crabmeat
Puree of Asparagus Soup with Lump Crabmeat is an amazing dish with a scrumptious taste. The beautiful pale green soup is all the more fragrant because I use the asparagus trimmings for the broth. This Puree of Asparagus Soup is vibrant and light, full of... - 110.724
Tasty Bean Soup With Roasted Veggies
To those who are fond of having different kinds of soups will really like this one. This soup contains different types of beans which are high in protein. So do try it out. - 110.38
Korean Yellow Croaker Fish Stew
Lovers of fish and spicy stews will enjoy this Korean yellow croaker stew. This fish stew is one way to have warmth, autumnal flavor and the soulful reassurance of a full-bodied broth without working yourself senseless in the kitchen! Though there are ways to... - 110.375
Spicy Fish Soup (maeuntang)
Maangchi is making a traditional hot and spicy fish soup, Maeuntang. There are a few interesting Korean ingredients like water dropwort and edible chrysanthemum which give a very unique flavor to the fish. If you don’t have them ready, going for shopping... - 110.011
Chicken Soup Made In Crock Pot
1. In slow cooker, put chopped celery, potatoes, sweet potato, carrot, pepper, and cabbage.
2. Drop ginger, garlic and parsley in it.
3. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and no salt seasoning.
4. Throw bouillon cube, and chicken pieces in it.
5. Pour water to... - 109.384
Post Holiday Lentil Soup
After eating all the heavy, fancy gourmet food in the holiday season, your body literally screams for rest! Losing all the extra pounds gained during the holiday feasting is not an easy task. What you need is some delicious lentil soup. This is a very healthy... - 108.354
Lettuce Soup - African Cuisine
African Lettuce Soup might come to you as a surprise. This is a simple braised dish flavored with fish and meats. Watch this video for the details of this classic African soup that goes well with rice. - 108.245
French Onion Soup
Soup is one of the main dishes in a 3 course meal. So all you soup lovers out there you are in for a surprise. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Soupe à l'oignon also known as French Onion Soup. One of the most delicious and tasty soups. - 107.409
For all the soup lovers out there, here is a delightful soup recipe presented by chef Belucci. Made by combining veggies with veal, this soup is perfect for a wintery evening. - 107.407
Real Texas Tamale Soup Part 1 Of 2
If you love Tamale, then this soup recipe is just the thing for you. Watch the video to know of a simple recipe to make creamy Tamale soup that tastes really great. The recipe has been divided into a 2 Part video series to make learning even simpler. In Part... - 106.737
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 8 Of 8
Now that all the ingredients are ready, it is now time for Part 8 of the series - assembling, mixing and making them into a meal. Watch carefully as the chef demonstrates the right way to do this. Now that you know how to cook the perfect Pho Bo, go ahead and... - 105.018
High Protein Stilton Cheese And Celery Soup
Luci Lock shows you how to make a delicious savory soup with celery and stilton cheese. This soup is fantastic for a high protein diet and an ideal winter soup. While you think stilton smells disgusting, make this soup and you will know how divine it tastes. - 104.731
Spicy Sour Thai Fish Soup
This Thai Fish Soup is a delicious spicy sour soup fit, for kings and queens and ideal to grace the table at any Thai banquet. Watch the video clip to get tips on how to make this authentic Thai soup with Chef Khwanjai. Thai Fish Soup, comes in many varieties... - 104.67
Chinese Crab Soup
This chinese crabmeat soup is easy to prepare and very comforting. Relax and enjoy this healthy soup that is just right on a cold winter night. Being mildly flavored this soup has a very soothing effect. The chef has presented this recipe in a simple manner... - 104.414
Maftoul: Comforting Chicken And Couscous Soup
If you are feeling low and want something to soothe you then this is the right video to watch. Blanche is transferred to her childhood days and prepares a comforting dish which her mother used to serve her when she used to be ill. A very wholesome and... - 102.15
Potato Green Soup - Sauce Feuilles De Patate
Sweet Potato Leaves and Beef Curry is a unique dish. If you like to eat green leafy vegetables you must try it out. Watch this video for the details of this recipe. The greens go really well with the beef. Give it a go! - 102.005
Egg Noodle Soup With Chicken And Bok Choy
1. For broth, place a stockpot over high heat, pour chicken stock in it and bring it to a boil.
2. Add coriander roots, and stem in it.
3. Drop celery, and onion. Stir and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
4. Remove stockpot from heat, strain and discard the... - 101.269
Call it soup or salad, gazpacho makes for a refreshing indulgence on hot summer days. This tomato-based raw, thick and creamy vegetable soup tastes best when made with fresh ingredients. Stream this recipe video to know how to stir up this classic Spanish... - 101.241
Lemon Lentil Soup
'Tis the Soup Season and let the games begin! In this video, Sanaa shows us how to make the excellent soup. The Lemon Lentil Soup is colorful, healthy, high in fiber, low-fat, for the cold evenings! Enjoy with a few soup-sticks. Bon Appetit! - 100.272
Homemade chicken broth is the foundation for chicken noodle soup. Just simmer it with some diced carrots and celery and add cooked noodles and youre done. One taste and youll never go back to canned. - 99.5926
Eat Your Words - Organic Alphabet Soup
Made with Love Alphabet Soup Mix prepared according to label instructions with fresh free range chicken breast and a simple Thai garnish of lime, cilantro and MWL Red Pepper Spice Blend. An Easy Real Whole Food Fast meal the whole family will love. - 99.1955
Korean Food: Tuna Kimchi Soup (참치 김치찌개)
If you have leftover kimchi which is over fermented then add it to a pot with these ingredients and make a one-pot healthy meal. Aeri makes kimchi soup using canned tuna instead of beef or pork and adds tofu too. This is a much healthier version and tastes... - 99.0475
Spicy Chicken And Rice Soup
1. In a pan saute chicken with a little bit of salt and pepper.
2. In the food processor, add hummus, piquillo pepper, reserving some for garnish, and chicken stock. Blend well.
3. Place a pot on flame, and transfer pepper mixture into... - 97.4677
1. Break the coconut and take out flesh/meat with the help of a spoon and put it in a jar.
2. Take out the coconut water and pour it in the same jar where coconut flesh is kept.
3. Pour in drinking water and blend.
4. Reserve half of the... - 97.311
Real Texas Tamale Soup Part 2 Of 2
Part 2 of the series shows how to add final touches to the cooked soup so that it tastes much better than any classic Tamale soup that you would have ever tasted. Watch and learn! - 95.6162
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 1 Of 8
Think cooking a delicious Vietnamese Pho Bo at home is a difficult thing? Then watch this video series by Ramona Werst and change your opinion forever! In this 8 part series, the chef details the simple procedure to make a perfect Pho Bo. In Part 1, she... - 95.5035
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 7 Of 8
In Part 7, Werst shares the recipe for fish sauce mixture. Fish sauce is an important Vietnamese condiment and no dish is complete without it, especially the traditional Pho Bo. Watch the video to know how to make a delicious fish sauce and beef stock mixture... - 94.5106
Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
Absolutely loved Easy Chicken Noodle Soup so much. Bring some chicken stock to boil and plonk in chopped chicken breast and garlic clove to join the party. Once boiling add in spring onions, mushrooms & sweetcorn. Flavor it as you wish with herbs and... - 93.072
Lentil Soup - Dal Soup
Have you ever tried making a lentil soup? You must watch the video to see how the chef makes this interesting and healthy soup. It is highly nutritious and very easy to make. So don't forget to check out the video. - 92.3773
Spare Rib Beer Soup
Nothing warms the soul like a hot bowl of Beer Soup, especially when it's loaded with slow-smoked Pork Spare Ribs. Watch in this video how the BBQ Pit Boys put together their classic, easy-to-do Smoked Spare Rib Beer Soup --it will for sure kill the cold, and... - 91.5294
Spicy Beef Noodle Soup (bun Bo Hue)
This Vietnamese Soup is not your regular soup. The beef stock is poured over a bowl, of vermicelli, beef and some vegetables mixed to make a cracking pot meal! All in a bowl to nustle into! A video which could be a tad better never the less the recipe is easy... - 90.7091
Thick Trout Soup
Say goodbye to winter with this lovely Trout Chowder. A little bacon goes a long way to adding richness and depth to the flavors in this Bacon and Trout Chowder. This ultimate food will nourish your body and mind. - 89.5194
Salmon Head And Tofu Soup
1. Clean the salmon head and belly fillets. Marinate with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon shaoxing wine.
2. Smash the ginger to release the flavors.
3. Cut pressed tofu into 1-inch cubes.
4. Pat the salmon head and belly dry, on kitchen... - 85.2539
Nutritious Creamy Mung Bean Soup
When looking for a quick, easy meal to satiate your gut, creamy mung bean soup could fit in the bill. Dense in protein and bursting with rich, creamy flavors, this delectable soup is something that would stir you deep. Thrill you palate with this... - 81.0794
Favorite Chicken Soup - Part 3
This homemade chicken soup recipe by Peggy Roloff is quick and easy. Grandma on Little People, Big World works in the kitchen. - 80.4427
Favorite Chicken Soup - Part 1
Peggy Roloff's homemade quick and easy chicken soup. Grandma on Little People, Big World works in the kitchen. - 79.9948
Filipino Sinigang Sa Bayabas
How about serving a Filipino fish to your family for a hearty meal on a wintery night? Sounds great!! In this video, find a delicious and easy to make Filipino Fish stew recipe. While most of the ingredients would be easy, finding the particular brand of... - 79.8626
Filipino Kare Kare
If you love to try out new cuisines, here is a Filipino Kare Kare which is actually oxtail soup in Filipino style. This is a quick video with ingredients and directions written down on the video along with the cooking demo. At the end of the video there is a... - 66.5344
Vegetable Soup With Chicken
Vegetable Soup with Chicken is a very common soup and easy to cook. The faultless mixture of leeks, bay leaf, sprigs thyme, carrots, baby turnips, celeriac, crushed garlic clove, cloves, white wine, soup noodles bunch chives along with the chicken and dart of... - 52.1064
Mushrooms And Potato Stew
Tickle your taste buds with this delicious Mushrooms And Potato Stew. Try it, your family and friends will be bowled over by this delicious Mushrooms And Potato Stew recipe. - 51.3895
Fish soup is quite popular in all parts of the world. The just the right mixture of leek, carrot, zucchini, onion, white wine, red bell pepper, whiting fillets, eggs, sour cream and curry power, along with the fish and garnished with salt and pepper makes... - 50.8035
Osso Buco Seasoned With Gremolata
1. Arrange a shallow, heavy flameproof casserole or case iron enamelled pan with a tight cover which can hold the veal pieces which are closely packed in 1 layer.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. In a casserole melt butter over medium... - 50.6707
Ellen's Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a saucepan, pour 2 cups of the chicken broth and bring it to boil.
2. Add the shiitake mush-rooms and remove from the heat.
3. Let it soak in broth for 1 hour.
4. After 1 hour, spoon out shiitake mushrooms and strain the liquid through a... - 50.5649
This is a middle eastern inspired lamb and oat soup flavored with whole spices. Arabic soup is very nutritious and wholesome and can be eaten as a stew with bread. - 50.5604
Chicken Mushroom Stew
1. With a sharp knife, cut chicken into 1-in. cubes.
2. In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil and brown meat in it.
3. Transfer to a slow cooker.
4. Into the skillet add mushrooms, onion, zucchini, green pepper and garlic in remaining... - 50.5396
Baby Corn Soup
• Cook the baby corns with onion and garlic in the pressure cooker until soft.
• Meanwhile, boil peas.
• Take a pan and heat a little oil, fry carrot, beans, cauliflower and cabbage or microwave with water sprinkled for about 1 minute, keep aside.... - 50.4983
Fresh Mushroom Soup
1) Cut the caps and stems of mushrooms into slices thick pieces.
2) Mix together all other ingredients in blender and mix until thick and foamy mixture forms.
3) In a heavy saucepan,heat oil and fry the mushrooms quickly,by turning... - 50.084
Oven Beef Stew
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, salt and pepper.
3. Add meat and coat well with flour mixture.
4. In a Dutch oven, heat Crisco and brown flour coated meat in it.
5. Stir in soup, water, onion and... - 49.9786
Green Herb Soup
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt.
2) Add leek, spinach, lettuce and sorrel, sauté together in melted butter.
3) Cover the pan with a lid and reduce heat to low. Let it simmer for some time to soften the vegetables.
4) Pour in boiling water to the... - 49.9465
American Fish Chowder
American Fish Chowder another favorite of people around the globe. The cluster combination of white fish, onion, potatoes, carrots, celery sticks, bacon, tomatoes, fish bouillon, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and dried thyme, with salt and pepper as taste... - 49.928
Spiced Prawn And Pineapple Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat fish stock until it starts to boil.
2. Add peppercorns and cilantro root
3. Simmer uncovered for 2 minutes only to flavor the broth.
4. Add lemongrass and ginger.
5. Simmer for another 2 minutes.
6. Stir in the lime juice,... - 49.9147
Mediterranean Lentil Vegetable Soup
1. In a heavy soup pot, heat oil over low heat.
2. Stir in carrots, celery, and onions.
3. Stir fry for about 10 minutes until the onions are wilted.
4. Add garlic and cook for another 1 minute.
5. Pour broth.
6. Stir in tomatoes, wine, lentils,... - 49.7402
1. In a medium bowl, mix livers, broth, onion and thyme.
2. Cover the bowl and cook on High for 4 to 5 1/2 minutes.
3. Then, cook on Medium for 7 1/2 to 9 minutes until livers are tender, stirring once.
4. Drain and reserve 1/4 cup liquid.
5. In a food... - 49.7241
Baked Scallop And Fish Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a baking dish, melt butter.
3. On the bottom of the dish place fish and top with garlic.
4. Further, add tomato, onion, mushrooms, nuts, and scallops.
5. Sprinkle some wine on top.
6. Cover the lid... - 49.7014
Meatballs In Tomato Soup
1. Shape ground meat to form walnut-size balls.
2. In a 3-quart shallow casserole, place the meatballs.
3. Cook on High for 8 minutes.
4. Flip over the meatballs carefully to prevent them from baking.
5. Drain excess fat and keep... - 49.6841
Asparagus And Salmon Soup
1. Drain the asparagus and reserve the liquid.
2. Put asparagus aside.
3. Add water to the asparagus liquid to make it 1 cup.
4. In a medium saucepan, heat margarine.
5. Add the onion and cook until tender, stir in between.
6. Add... - 49.6361
Russian Vegetable Soup
Russian Vegetable Soup is a soup for icy winter. The just the right mixture of dried mushrooms, cabbage, stick celery, sprigs parsley, onions, carrots, potatoes, oil, tomato concentrate, beetroot, wine vinegar and sour cream with dart of salt and pepper makes... - 49.6215
Chicken Corn Soup
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, carrots, celery, potato, and 3 tablespoons of the parsley.
Add chicken, then pour in tomato sauce and broth.
Cover and cook at low setting until chicken and... - 49.593
Hot Russian Borscht
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Rinse beets well
3. Chop of 1 inch stem.
4. Wrap each beet individually in aluminum foil sheet.
5. Bake the wrapped beet on oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until tender depending on size.
6. Slip the skins... - 49.5574
Cheddar Chicken Chowder
1) In a medium saucepan, cover and saute the onion over a medium heat for about 5 minutes until tender.
2) In a 1/4 cup measuring cup, mix the broth, beer and water together.
3) Whisk the mustard and flour into the onion and cook over a low heat,... - 49.5416
Chicken And Tomato Gumbo
1)After washing chicken thoroughly remove skin and bones from chicken. Reserve bones to make the stock ... - 49.5145
1) Take a 3-quart glass or ceramic casserole and heat both butter and oil on high flame in the microwave for 20 seconds.
2) Take the vessel from the microwave,add onions and garlic and fry for 2 minutes.
3) Remove the vessel, add paprika and continue... - 49.3836
Hungarian Goulash Soup
1) In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat till hot.
2) Add pork and brown on all sides. Fry in batches if required.
3) Place the pork in a large saucepan.
4) Add onions and garlic to the skillet and cook over moderate heat for 8 minutes... - 49.3487
Health Vegetable Soup
1) Use a meat chopper, to chop pork or beef liver.
2) Use a fry pan to heat up over high heat.
3) Place the chopped meat over hot pan to sear for approximately a minute or so.
4) When the meat turns brown, add the remaining... - 49.3428
1. Slice half the shallots and half the garlic lengthwise into very thin slices.
2. Finely mince the remaining shallots, garlic and ginger together with the cardamom.
3. In a medium-size soup pot, put together chicken broth, water, and... - 49.3298
Kidney Bean And Lentil Soup With Sorrel
Kidney Bean And Lentil Soup With Sorrel is a yummy soup that is perfect to pep up an elaborate weekday dinner. This tasty soup is my husbands favorite and it doesnâ€™t take too much time to prepare it. Try this excellent Kidney Bean And Lentil Soup With... - 49.3117
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, sherry (if using), black pepper, and red pepper.
Cook the orzo in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 10... - 49.2745
1) Peel parsnips and potatoes. Cut them into slices.
2) Peel onions and cut into thin slices.
3) In a saucepan, add butter to melt.
4) Add onions, sauté for a while.
5) Cover with a lid, reduce heat to low and let it simmer for 10... - 49.2632
Wash fish and cut into 2" pieces.
Place fish with onion, tomatoes, chopped garlic, coriander leaves, bay leaf, salt, pepper and water in a pan over moderate heat.
Bring to boil, lower heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes till fish is tender.
Strain soup... - 49.2615
Rich Oven Veal Stew
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Fill flour gently into measuring cup and level off.
3. In a 1-gallon plastic bag, add flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, nutmeg and white pepper. Combine well and shake to mix.
4. Add veal cubes into the bag. Shake... - 49.2497
Hearty Beef And Vegetable Soup
1) In a very large kettle, place beef, marrowbone, 1 tablespoon salt, and 4 quarts water.
2) Cover the kettle and let the mixture boil.
3) Skim surface.
4) Add cabbage, onion, carrot, celery, green pepper, and tomatoes.
5) Again blil then cover and... - 49.2378
Spring Asparagus Soup
Cut the tips from the asparagus and chop them into 1" pieces; reserve the stalks.
Place the tips in a microwave-safe bowl and add the water.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 3 minutes, or until crisp-tender; stop and... - 49.2351
High Protein Soup Recipes By Category