- » High Protein Side Dish
High Protein Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein side dish recipes.
Dede's Best Hummus
This hummus is undoubted the most authentic and best version you can find. We lived in the Middle East for a few years where we fell in love with Arabic food and have since been looking for a delicious, authentic hummus recipes. This is sincerely the best and... - 138.329
Quick Tofu Salad
All you vegetarians can look out for this recipe. The Chef shows how to make this amazing Tofu Salad. It's so easy and quick to make this salad. You can use it on your sandwiches or crackers. - 136.17
If you like steak tartare, you will love this dish. The Lebanese version of the classic raw steak tartare, this dish is meant for the hardcore carnivores! Don't be afraid to try this dish, it's really delicious and a traditional favorite in Lebanese cuisine. - 135.654
Tofu Mushroom Dressing And Stuffing
Tofu Mushroom Dressing and Stuffing - A variety of ingredients and blend of great flavors in a classic bread stuffing mix makes this delicious recipe a meal in itself. - 133.629
Easy Spinach Dal
The combination of spinach and lentil is too delicious and too nutritious for all the health conscious foodies. You can prepare it easily after watching the video. It is a perfect comfort soup for a chilled afternoon. Enjoy this soup alone or with bread rolls. - 133.568
Simple Chana Dal
Chana Dal is mostly prepared by Indians. This dal is used for the regular daily cooking and is very high in protein. You can always add more Indian spices to make it more tasty. - 130.484
Here’s a quick recipe to make your own hummus from scratch. Just follow my simple steps and you’ll be amazed how easy it is to make! - 128.809
Mediterranean Chickpea And Quinoa Summer Salad.
This healthy yet delicious chickpea and quinoa salad is a great alternative to your traditional and boring leafy green salad. The quinoa serves as a great base for the flavorful vinaigrette and protein filled garbanzo beans. Since quinoa is gluten free, this... - 128.54
Quinoa And Vegetable Salad
Vegetarians can’t stop enjoying the goodness of taste and nutrition, just like this grain salad. The salad is simple and comprises of quinoa - a protein rich grain which is low in fat content. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 117.752
Fresh Butter Lettuce Salad
Many of you, might prefer a simple and light lunch instead of something heavy and elaborate. This fresh and crunchy butter lettuce salad, is definitely something light but fabulous to appreciate. It is super easy and loaded with nutrition. You can easily... - 117.693
Chicken Cacciatore With White Wine
Looking for a healthy and savory chicken recipe? Take a look at this scrumptious Chicken Cacciatore with a little spin. The chef here adds roasted mushrooms instead of sautéed mushrooms which gives a really nice color and flavor to the dish. This is so... - 117.367
Roasted Mediterranean Caprese Salad
If you have enough mozzarella cheese, then you can make this Caprese salad. It is a very popular Mediterranean salad made with very less ingredients such as tomatoes, garlic and cheese. Check out the video for recipe detail. - 116.67
Indian Dal Tadka
No Indian meal is complete without this spicy lentil soup or dal tadka. It is a rich source of vegetable protein and you can serve it with rice or Indian flat breads. Often, I cherish a single bowl of lentil soup, by squeezing fresh lemon juice on top. Give... - 115.273
Stir Fried Chicken With Fresh Corn, Mushroom And Herbs
The delicious flavor of chicken, mushroom and herb would set your tongue tickling with this one of its kind chicken appetizer from Chef Keith Snows kitchen. Anytime you are craving for a non vegetarian delight, head towards your kitchen and make this quick... - 114.036
Broad Beans Salad
If you believe in creating little magic in your kitchen with fresh and earthy ingredients, here is a recipe of broad beans salad that will tantalize your taste buds with its rustic taste. Take a look at the video for exact recipe. - 113.401
Rice And Beans
Got some leftover rice from last night dinner? Just pair it with some beans and you have a delicacy that is loaded with proteins, is quick to make and is low fat too. Perfect for a comforting weeknight meal or casual entertaining, this slow-cooker Caribbean... - 112.246
Healthy And Beef Vegetable Stir-fry: Cooking - Part 2
When you are looking for a recipe that is easy, fast, and filling, beef and vegetables with oyster sauce could be a great treat for you. Loaded with flavor and texture, this Chinese dish by Giselle is a sure-fire way to heat up things on nippy winter... - 111.667
Italian Breaded Chicken Breasts
Looking to make covetously crispy, crunchy breaded chicken breasts at home? Then you will surely find some inspiration from this recipe. Breaded chicken breasts can double up as a side or an entrée and can be quickly made at home in a few simple and easy... - 111.262
Great Northern Beans
Cooking beans could never be easier and tastier. Beans are such an important part of a healthy diet, are high in nutritional value and low cost food. They help reduce the risk of heart disease and are an excellent source of fiber. They just do not get enough... - 109.387
Potatoes Dauphinoise - Oven Roasted Idaho Potatoes
How about serving a side dish made of potatoes layered with cream and cheese? If this sounds tempting to you than this video is a must watch for you. The chef shares the classic recipe to prepare French Potato Dauphinoise to which you can add your own... - 108.393
Baked Beans With Field Roast Sausages
1. Soak 2 cups navy beans for 8 hours.
2. Bring large pot of water with 2 tablespoon salt to boil.
3. Boil beans for 1 hour then strain saving 2 cups of the liquid.
4. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
5. In a cup mix garlic powder,... - 107.832
Egg Topped Potato Patty
For all potato lovers out there, this video is surely a must watch. Boiled potatoes can be mixed with a number of ingredients and then relished as patties. But what about egg topped patties…sounds interesting an? Watch the video to know how you can make... - 107.383
Organic Three Bean Summer Salad
This healthy summer salad is as easy as one, two, and three and is the perfect side dish for a large gathering and you can keep it ready in your refrigerator without having to worry about last minute dressing and tossing. This salad smells, looks and tastes... - 107.271
Best Chili Con Carne
Here's a quick video I put together for Hello Fresh to make the best chili con carne. Its actually a chocolate chili con carne, using star anise to give a great depth of flavour with minimal cooking time. - 105.627
Sprouted Lentil Curry - Fangavela Mag Nu Shaak
If you're looking for some Indian curry recipes, then you must try this dish. Chef Bhavna makes the mixed lentil curry in the video. This is a super easy recipe. You can serve the curry with hot roti or rice. So don't forget to watch the video for this... - 105.096
Classic Thai Kai Toon
This Thai recipe is a wonderfully versatile in Thai cooking, it goes well with so many meals but also is suitable for vegetarians and great if you're dieting to boot! Think of making scrambled egg, poached, crossed with soufflé and junket and you're getting... - 105.074
My Texas Kitchen : Egg Salad
1. In a pot, take water and boil the eggs.
2. Peel them and cut them to small pieces.
3. Deseed and chop the bell pepper and jalapeno pepper.
4. Chop the sweet onion.
5. In a pan spray the non-stick cooking spray and add the onion and peppers.... - 104.46
Fish Taco Accompaniments
Ever tried interesting accompaniments for a fish taco? Here is a video of some great ideas. A nice guacamole dip, Mango Pico de Gallo, and Habanero Slaw. - 104.037
Nutty Chicken Tenders
Get your chicken tenders cooked with a peanut butter twist! With this crunchy and nutty flavor of this dish, it will be hit amongst the family. Try for yourself and see the video on how! - 103.219
Gai Yang Bbq Chicken Part 2
This Thai style barbecue chicken recipe bursts with flavor! Marinated in a sweet and sour sauce, the chicken pieces are then easily barbecued or oven-baked to perfection. Add this dish to your parties and it will be the life of your dinner or lunch party! A... - 102.086
Marinated Mulukhiyah (jew's Mallow) And Natto
Perfect dish to support your health and beauty. Natto is a vegan source of high-quality protein. Mulukhiyah contains 8 times as much calcium as spinach, and of course rich in vitamins.
I am sorry if you don't like this gooey texture, but believe me! It is... - 101.04
Dal Tadka (yellow Dal)
In India it is a practice adopted by some people to stay away from tamasic vegetables like onion and garlic. Check out this recipe by Madhura to make protein rich Indian Dal Tadka without garlic and with healthy Indian herbal seasonings. A great vegan treat! - 100.624
Gai Yang Bbq Chicken Part 1
Get your grilling season off to a roaring start with this classic Thai BBQ chicken. A tasty mish-mash of sweet, sour, spicy, and sticky-good, this delectable Thai chicken is a breeze to make, though the preparation could warrant a few extra hours. Follow the... - 100.481
Cooking Mac And Cheese
Don’t skip this Mac and Cheese video even if you have made this recipe several time. Dave is making is with a slight twist and its different to what you may have eaten so far. He is using some cream cheese and ricotta cheese along with Mexican four cheese... - 95.6961
The Greek Cook:lentils
Lentils are nutritious and can be prepared in many ways to turn out deliciously. Here is a recipe to cook lentils with a few flavorings and which can be had with a simple garnish or alongside breads or rice. Simple pleasure! - 95.6761
Buttermilk Idaho® Fingerling Potatoes
When digging for food that isn't just flavorful, but also appeasing to the eyes, Idaho fingerling potatoes definitely tops the list of favorites. In this video, the chef tells you how to make fingerlings at home and jazz it up using buttermilk and caraway... - 95.6288
Organic Raw Coleslaw For Protein Types
This one recipe serves to fulfill everyone's purpose of making a quick, delicious and truly healthy salad. This is a raw and organic coleslaw with carrots, cabbage and cilantro makes for a perfect salad for protein metabolic types. This salad takes only 5... - 95.4328
Red Cabbage Salad
Cabbage salad. Good source of vitamin C. Tastes good with any meat or vegetarian dish and makes for a healthy vegan meal. - 94.7141
Northern Beans And Sun-dried Tomato Salad
1.Chop sun dried tomatoes, parsley, carrot and garlic clove.
2.In a medium sized salad bowl mix carrots, parsley ,sun dried tomatoes and garlic.
3.For the dressing add red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, olive oil with salt and... - 94.3572
Chinese Asparagus Shoots And Shiitake Mushroom Stir-fry
If you are looking for a healthy and quick Chinese dish, things cannot get any better than this. Chef Giselle shares her own recipe for this tasty and easy stir-fry made with Shiitake mushroom and asparagus. This enjoyable side dish can be made almost without... - 93.6278
Artichoke And White Bean Salad
1.Cut and chop onion, pepper, carrot, basil leaves and cloves.
2.In a medium sized salad bowl mix the beans, whole wheat orzo, basil, carrot, pepper ,frozen peas,capers,artichoke hearts and finish it by adding lemon juice,salt and... - 89.4868
Low Calorie Flavorful Greek Salad
Want to know what Mediterranean food is all about? In this video, chef buff speaks about the basic ingredients that makes a Mediterranean dish Mediterranean. And later goes on to show the recipe for a basic Low Calorie Flavorful Greek Salad. - 87.7773
Christmas Bean Salad
1.Chop both peppers, basil and green onion.
2.In a medium sized salad bowl mix white beans, peppers, green onion, basil and add balsamic vinegar ,salt and pepper for the dressing.
3.Serve with your favorite main dish. - 86.5397
Pickled Shrimp In Canola Oil
Does pickled anything appeal to you? Here is a video of Leysath pickling some shrimp. A simple recipe which goes done in minutes…but it needs to sit for a while, so you will have to plan ahead for this one. - 86.497
Garlic & Herb Cannellini Beans
delicious and fast side dish that features fiber packed White Kidney Beans. Use as a side dish, crostini appetizer or lunch idea. - 86.3659
Diana's Famous Chicken Salad
1.Chop the vegetables.
2.Zest lemon and orange and add to a large mixing bowl.
3.Add mayonnaise,lemon juice,soy sauce and salt in the mixing bowl containing the zests and mix well.
4.Add almond, chicken and vegetables. toss well. Add... - 83.6007
Pinto Beans In A Pressure Cooker
1.Put the beans in the pressure cooker along with water and other spices like salt, cumin powder, onion powder, Mexico chili powder, ground pepper and liquid smoke.
2.Set the stove on medium high and cook till the pressure regulator starts rocking and... - 83.1588
Pressure Cooked Peas
1.In the pressure cooker put the peas, water, salt, onion powder and pepper.
2.As the regulator starts rocking turn the heat to medium low and set the time.
3.After about 4 minutes Take off the pressure cooker from the stove.
4.Serve with the... - 83.1218
Simple Tahini Sauce
Are you looking for something interesting with Pita bread? If yes, then simple Tahini sauce is best for you. Easy to make, flavorful and delicious, this sauce will surely make you fall in love with it. - 81.1476
High Protein Soya Milk
For those tired of eating high calorie food and want to switch to something healthy and raw, this Soya milk recipe is for you. With expertise of the chef you can stir goodness into your health in minutes. Stay healthy! - 77.1154
Healthy Fava Bean Salad
Salads are one great way to include healthy food in your diet. This summer, healthy, nutritious vegetarian salad is one side dish that will complement almost any meal and is a great way to add variety to your meal. For inspirations, follow this impressive... - 73.1433
Filipino Kare Kare
If you love to try out new cuisines, here is a Filipino Kare Kare which is actually oxtail soup in Filipino style. This is a quick video with ingredients and directions written down on the video along with the cooking demo. At the end of the video there is a... - 66.5344
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Prepare the grill.
3) In a bowl add all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk together.
4) Spray nonstick vegetable oil on the chicken to lightly grease it.
5) Place the chicken on a rack and grill... - 52.4193
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Praline Sauce
Heat oven to 350°F.
Butter 9-inch springform pan using 1 tablespoon butter In medium bowl, combine 1 1/4 cups pecans, bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons sugar Drizzle melted butter over pecan mixture; toss to combine.
Press into bottom and up sides of prepared... - 51.7357
Baltic Sturgeon Salad
1. Peel and cut potatoes into 1/4-inch dice (about 3 cups).
2. Select 8 best slices of sturgeon.
3. Shred the remaining sturgeon.
4. In a medium-size saucepan, take potatoes and add water to cover.
5. Boil for 4 to 5 minutes, until... - 51.5366
Corn Fetti Bread
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Take a 9-inch square pan and grease generously.
3. Fill flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4. In a medium bowl, mix flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, salt and dry mustard, stir until all... - 51.1888
South Of The Border Lasagna
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In a skillet or wok, cook ground beef, until browned, stirring to crumble.
3. Drain well, and set aside.
4. In the skillet heat ¼ inch oil (375°).
5. Fry tortillas, one at a time, for about 5 seconds on... - 50.8628
Corn, Radish And Parsley Salad
1) In a salad bowl,mix together corn, radishes and parsley.Keep the corn mixture aside for use.
2) In a small container, combine oil, lemon juice, basil, Parmesan cheese and garlic to form the dressing.
3) In a large saucepan, blanch the... - 50.8321
High Protein Bread
High protein bread is a good alternative for all the other dinner breads and sandwich breads. We have a recipe just by for you. High protein bread can be much healthy by replacing it with wheat flour, low fat shortening etc. You will definitely enjoy the good... - 50.761
Spoon Bread With Corn
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Take either 1-quart souffle dish or 8-inch square baking pan and grease.
3. In a medium saucepan boil water.
4. Slowly mix in cornmeal and salt.
5. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes until mixture becomes very thick,... - 50.5827
Hot Bean Salad
1. In a saucepan add garbanzos, pinto beans, and kidney beans.
2. Simmer beans over medium heat and simmer gently until heated.
3. In a shallow heat-proof serving bowl combine celery, onion, and parsley.
4. In a jar add olive oil, vinegar, salt,... - 50.5755
Sweet 'n' Sour Beans
1) Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
2) In a pan, combine brown sugar and cornstarch.
3) To this, add the reserved pineapple juice, vinegar, soy sauce, salt and bouillon cube.
4) Cook over medium heat till thick and bubbly, stirring as... - 50.4715
Bavarian Bratwurst Casserole
In 2-quart casserole, combine potatoes, onion and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Stir in sauerkraut, bratwurst, apple, brown sugar, parsley, lemon juice and caraway.
In small bowl, blend flour and 1/4 cup... - 50.4094
Microwave Corn Bread
1. Fill flour into measuring cup and level off.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, 2/3 cup cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir to mix all contents well.
3. Set aside.
4. Microwave margarine on high for 15 to 30 seconds in a microwave-safe... - 50.4048
Barbara Brandt's Fitness Fettuccine
1) Cut asparagus into 1/2-inch diagonal slices.
2) Spray a large nonstick pan with the nonstick vegetable oil spray.
3) Add olive oil and heat moderately over high heat until hot.
4) Add asparagus and sauté for 1 minute.
5) Put... - 50.3595
Egg Curry S. Indian
1. Hard-boil eggs. Crack and cool in water. Shell and keep aside.
2. Peel potatoes. Quarter and steep in cold water.
3. Slice onions.
4. Roast red chillies, coriander and turmeric. Grind to a fine paste.
5. Chop ginger.
6. Grate coconut. Take out two... - 50.288
Chinese Vegetable And Omelette Salad
1. Remove and discard the outer wilted leaves of the cabbage head.
2. Use a sharp cleaver knife or a food chopper to finely shred the young cabbage, discarding the core.
3. In a small bowl or screw top jar, combine and blend the dressing... - 50.1711
Sarson Ka Saag
The traditional sarson ka saag recipe brought especially for you. Tips on how to make an authentic Indian saag that is absolutely delicious. It is mustard leaves and green chillies cooked together to the right consistency and flavor. Enjoy the dish that is an... - 50.1011
palk paneer is a very common and tasty dish in indian cuisine.there are lots of ways to prepare it. I am keeping the recipe very simple yet very tasty. - 50.0525
Minted Ham Salad
1) Cut the cooked ham into 1/2-inch cubes.
2) in a bowl, mix the yogurt, milk, mustard, mint, and onion powder together, blend well.
3) Add the broccoli, carrot, and jicama, toss to coat thoroughly.
4) Then add the cubed ham and shredded... - 50.0366
1) In a large, clear salad bowl,spread Romaine lettuce on the bottom.
2) Drizzle salt, pepper and sugar on lettuce.
3) Top with 1 cup shredded cheese.
4) Arrange sliced eggs on top of cheese and stand some slices on edge around inside of bowl for... - 49.951
California Salad Tray With Honey Roasted Almonds
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Toasting of almonds : In a shallow pan,evenly layer the almonds and toast in a preheated oven at 350-degree for 15 minutes, stirring once or twice and allow to cool.
3) Now lower the... - 49.9285
1) In a saucepan, place the wine, water, peppercorns, and bay leaf.
2) Bring to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and add the salt cod.
4) Simmer until the fish is cooked well for about 10 minutes.
5) Remove the fish from the liquid and cool to room... - 49.8656
Scottish Fried Rice
1. To prepare the fish, remove and discard head, skin, and bones.
2. Shred the flesh into large pieces and keep aside.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-low heat.
4. Stir in onion and garlic and cook for... - 49.8512
Pappardelle With Pork, Apricots And Madeira
1. Make pappardelle as explained as per instructions on the pack.
2. In a pan add oil and heat it well.
3. Add onions and fry for 3 minutes.
4. Add pork and cook for 6 minutes more. Stir occasionally.
5. Mix stock, madeira, red wine, blended... - 49.7981
Hearty German Stew
Spray a large saucepan with nonstick coating.
Brown meat in the saucepan.
Stir in chopped apple, onion, beer, 1 cup water, bouillon granules, garlic, bay leaves, and thyme.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Stir in apple wedges... - 49.7937
1) In a serving bowl,arrange Romaine leaves in a layer.
2) Tear iceberg lettuce into small pieces and add on top of romaine leaves layer.
3) Now add avocado, tomatoes, olives and green onions also to the leaves. Put the lettuce mixture... - 49.7786
Ragout Of Lamb With Rice
Cut the lamb into 2.5-cm (1 -in) pieces and fry in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker until it is well browned.
Remove the meat from the cooker and fry the onion until just tender, then stir in the spices and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
Remove... - 49.7187
Are you looking for an assured to be tasty Gnocchi recipe? This Gnocchi when served as a Side Dish will bring happiness in your dining room. Just try it once, and you'll no doubt want to prepare this for your friends again. - 49.7097
A classic Indian dish, the Dal fry recipe is a highly nutritious delicacy that goes with any of the Indian breads. Simple and great tasting is all that can be said about this excellent dish. - 49.691
Ceylon Egg Curry
1. Hard-boil eggs, crack, cool in water. Shell.
2. Prick with a stout pin and smear over with salt and turmeric.
3. Grate and extract medium strength coconut milk.
4. Slice onions, chop ginger and garlic.
5. Roast cumin and fennel, and powder.
6. Grind... - 49.6732
Chicken And Dumplings
1) From the chicken pieces, remove the skin.
2) To prepare the chicken, on the pieces, sprinkle salt, black pepper and red pepper.
3) In a skillet, heat small amount of cooking oil or shortening.
4) In hot oil, brown the chicken pieces.
5) To... - 49.6672
Remove core from cabbage.
In 5-quart casserole, combine cabbage and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until leaves soften.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Carefully remove 10 outer leaves.
Cut hard center rib from bottom of each... - 49.6497
Snow Capped Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Take a skillet and soften the butter in it.
3. Fry the onion and beef until they turn slightly brown.
4. Fold in celery, salt, pepper and A-1 sauce.
5. Take a 2-quart greased casserole and add to it... - 49.6149
Beef Chow Mein Or Chop Suey
1) In a heavy skillet, melt butter.
2) To the hot butter, add meat and onion.
3) Over high heat, cook for 5 minutes.
4) Gradually, add celery, salt, pepper and hot water.
5) Cover the dish and cook for 5 minutes.
6) Now, add mushrooms and bean sprouts... - 49.5545
Corn And Black Bean Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix together corn, beans, bell pepper, green onions, red onion, garlic, tomato and jalapeno pepper.
2) Keep the corn mixture aside for use.
3) For preparation of dressing : In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, mix together Italian... - 49.5126
1) In water, soak the beans overnight. (The night before serving time)
2) The next day, first preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3) To the beans and water, add the onions, garlic and bay leaves.
4) Bring this mixture to a boil.
5) Reduce... - 49.4709
Easy Espagnole Sauce
1) In a pan, stir-fry the bacon over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes until crisp, remove and drain on a paper towel.
2) In the same pan, saute the onion, carrot, and celery in the drippings for about 8-10 minutes until golden. Remove and drain on paper... - 49.4578
Savory Stuffed Flank Steak
Score one side of steak in diamond pattern.
Place steak in 11 3/4 x 7 1/4-inch baking dish.
Combine wine, water, parsley, oregano, basil, salt and thyme, mix well.
Pour over meat; cover.
Marinate in refrigerator 4 to 6 hours or overnight; turn meat... - 49.4208
Provencale Chickpea Slather
1) In a non-stick skillet, warm 4 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-low heat.
2) Add the fennel, onion, garlic, and anise seeds.
3) Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes, until the vegetables are very tender.
4) To this, add the... - 49.4054
Prepare spaghetti as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
In 2-quart casserole, combine butter, mushrooms and onion.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender, stirring once.
Stir in flour, sherry, salt and... - 49.3907
Jellied Summer Salad
1) Soften gelatin in cold water.
2) Add hot water, salt, sugar and stir well until sugar dissolves completely.
3) Add lemon juice and vinegar.
4) Let the mixture chill until it derives the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
5) Combine... - 49.3755
Caribbean Seafood Strudel With Mango Lime Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2)For preparing seafood strudel, in a pan heat oil, sear each of these seafoods separately – shrimp, scallops, grouper, lobster tail. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
3)Cool, drain and... - 49.3415
Hot Tamale Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large frying pan, place the fat.
3) To this, add onions. Cook over low flame, for 5 minutes without browning.
4) Gradually add green pepper, tomatoes olives and meat.
5) On low heat, cook until... - 49.3107
English Chicken And Veggie Pot Pies
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Whisk nonfat dry milk and flour with water until the mixture becomes smooth.
3. Add salt, tarragon, parsley and pepper.
4. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
5. Mix in... - 49.3094
In a pan, bring the water to a boil over medium heat.
Add the salt, lentils, garlic, and turmeric, stir, and bring to a boil again.
Reduce the heat, cover partially, and cook for 25-30 minutes, until the lentils are soft and mushy, stirring... - 49.3073