- » High Protein Side Dish
High Protein Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein side dish recipes.
Simple Chana Dal
Chana Dal is mostly prepared by Indians. This dal is used for the regular daily cooking and is very high in protein. You can always add more Indian spices to make it more tasty. - 141.864
Dede's Best Hummus
This hummus is undoubted the most authentic and best version you can find. We lived in the Middle East for a few years where we fell in love with Arabic food and have since been looking for a delicious, authentic hummus recipes. This is sincerely the best and... - 139.947
Quick Tofu Salad
All you vegetarians can look out for this recipe. The Chef shows how to make this amazing Tofu Salad. It's so easy and quick to make this salad. You can use it on your sandwiches or crackers. - 139.402
If you like steak tartare, you will love this dish. The Lebanese version of the classic raw steak tartare, this dish is meant for the hardcore carnivores! Don't be afraid to try this dish, it's really delicious and a traditional favorite in Lebanese cuisine. - 138.9
If you always wanted to prepare cottage cheese at home, then here is the recipe for you. In this video, famous Indian chef Sanjay shows you, how easily you can prepare paneer or cottage cheese in your own kitchen. He also shares some tricks to spice up the... - 137.122
Tofu Mushroom Dressing And Stuffing
Tofu Mushroom Dressing and Stuffing - A variety of ingredients and blend of great flavors in a classic bread stuffing mix makes this delicious recipe a meal in itself. - 133.519
Those who are fond of Mediterranean cuisine must have heard of the hummus. This is a popular side dish which is normally served with pita bread or kabab. Watch the video as the chef shows the quick recipe of hummus. - 132.073
Easy Spinach Dal
The combination of spinach and lentil is too delicious and too nutritious for all the health conscious foodies. You can prepare it easily after watching the video. It is a perfect comfort soup for a chilled afternoon. Enjoy this soup alone or with bread rolls. - 129.322
Mediterranean Chickpea And Quinoa Summer Salad.
This healthy yet delicious chickpea and quinoa salad is a great alternative to your traditional and boring leafy green salad. The quinoa serves as a great base for the flavorful vinaigrette and protein filled garbanzo beans. Since quinoa is gluten free, this... - 126.923
Quinoa And Vegetable Salad
Vegetarians can’t stop enjoying the goodness of taste and nutrition, just like this grain salad. The salad is simple and comprises of quinoa - a protein rich grain which is low in fat content. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 123.904
Chicken Cacciatore With White Wine
Looking for a healthy and savory chicken recipe? Take a look at this scrumptious Chicken Cacciatore with a little spin. The chef here adds roasted mushrooms instead of sautéed mushrooms which gives a really nice color and flavor to the dish. This is so... - 120.683
Fresh Butter Lettuce Salad
Many of you, might prefer a simple and light lunch instead of something heavy and elaborate. This fresh and crunchy butter lettuce salad, is definitely something light but fabulous to appreciate. It is super easy and loaded with nutrition. You can easily... - 119.082
Stir Fried Chicken With Fresh Corn, Mushroom And Herbs
The delicious flavor of chicken, mushroom and herb would set your tongue tickling with this one of its kind chicken appetizer from Chef Keith Snows kitchen. Anytime you are craving for a non vegetarian delight, head towards your kitchen and make this quick... - 115.584
Indian Dal Tadka
No Indian meal is complete without this spicy lentil soup or dal tadka. It is a rich source of vegetable protein and you can serve it with rice or Indian flat breads. Often, I cherish a single bowl of lentil soup, by squeezing fresh lemon juice on top. Give... - 115.098
Broad Beans Salad
If you believe in creating little magic in your kitchen with fresh and earthy ingredients, here is a recipe of broad beans salad that will tantalize your taste buds with its rustic taste. Take a look at the video for exact recipe. - 115.046
Healthy And Beef Vegetable Stir-fry: Cooking - Part 2
When you are looking for a recipe that is easy, fast, and filling, beef and vegetables with oyster sauce could be a great treat for you. Loaded with flavor and texture, this Chinese dish by Giselle is a sure-fire way to heat up things on nippy winter... - 113.233
Best Chili Con Carne
Here's a quick video I put together for Hello Fresh to make the best chili con carne. Its actually a chocolate chili con carne, using star anise to give a great depth of flavour with minimal cooking time. - 112.846
Italian Breaded Chicken Breasts
Looking to make covetously crispy, crunchy breaded chicken breasts at home? Then you will surely find some inspiration from this recipe. Breaded chicken breasts can double up as a side or an entrée and can be quickly made at home in a few simple and easy... - 112.8
Marinated Mulukhiyah (jew's Mallow) And Natto
Perfect dish to support your health and beauty. Natto is a vegan source of high-quality protein. Mulukhiyah contains 8 times as much calcium as spinach, and of course rich in vitamins.
I am sorry if you don't like this gooey texture, but believe me! It is... - 112.32
Lovely leeks. This video makes it look so easy. It shows how to cut leeks in a hassle free manner and prepare a side dish. The leeks are cooked in a light seasoning to make a quick and simple dish. Serve this as an appetizer or as a side with meaty dishes to... - 110.648
Great Northern Beans
Cooking beans could never be easier and tastier. Beans are such an important part of a healthy diet, are high in nutritional value and low cost food. They help reduce the risk of heart disease and are an excellent source of fiber. They just do not get enough... - 109.403
Egg Topped Potato Patty
For all potato lovers out there, this video is surely a must watch. Boiled potatoes can be mixed with a number of ingredients and then relished as patties. But what about egg topped patties…sounds interesting an? Watch the video to know how you can make... - 107.318
Fish Taco Accompaniments
Ever tried interesting accompaniments for a fish taco? Here is a video of some great ideas. A nice guacamole dip, Mango Pico de Gallo, and Habanero Slaw. - 107.284
Chinese Asparagus Shoots And Shiitake Mushroom Stir-fry
If you are looking for a healthy and quick Chinese dish, things cannot get any better than this. Chef Giselle shares her own recipe for this tasty and easy stir-fry made with Shiitake mushroom and asparagus. This enjoyable side dish can be made almost without... - 107.276
Organic Three Bean Summer Salad
This healthy summer salad is as easy as one, two, and three and is the perfect side dish for a large gathering and you can keep it ready in your refrigerator without having to worry about last minute dressing and tossing. This salad smells, looks and tastes... - 107.067
Classic Thai Kai Toon
This Thai recipe is a wonderfully versatile in Thai cooking, it goes well with so many meals but also is suitable for vegetarians and great if you're dieting to boot! Think of making scrambled egg, poached, crossed with soufflé and junket and you're getting... - 106.619
My Texas Kitchen : Egg Salad
1. In a pot, take water and boil the eggs.
2. Peel them and cut them to small pieces.
3. Deseed and chop the bell pepper and jalapeno pepper.
4. Chop the sweet onion.
5. In a pan spray the non-stick cooking spray and add the onion and peppers.... - 106.143
Nutty Chicken Tenders
Get your chicken tenders cooked with a peanut butter twist! With this crunchy and nutty flavor of this dish, it will be hit amongst the family. Try for yourself and see the video on how! - 104.939
Baked Beans With Field Roast Sausages
1. Soak 2 cups navy beans for 8 hours.
2. Bring large pot of water with 2 tablespoon salt to boil.
3. Boil beans for 1 hour then strain saving 2 cups of the liquid.
4. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
5. In a cup mix garlic powder,... - 101.508
Organic Raw Coleslaw For Protein Types
This one recipe serves to fulfill everyone's purpose of making a quick, delicious and truly healthy salad. This is a raw and organic coleslaw with carrots, cabbage and cilantro makes for a perfect salad for protein metabolic types. This salad takes only 5... - 97.1613
French Potatoes Dauphinoise
How about serving a side dish made of potatoes layered with cream and cheese? If this sounds tempting to you than this video is a must watch for you. The chef shares the classic recipe to prepare French Potato Dauphinoise to which you can add your own... - 97.1342
Red Cabbage Salad
Cabbage salad. Good source of vitamin C. Tastes good with any meat or vegetarian dish and makes for a healthy vegan meal. - 96.315
Northern Beans And Sun-dried Tomato Salad
1.Chop sun dried tomatoes, parsley, carrot and garlic clove.
2.In a medium sized salad bowl mix carrots, parsley ,sun dried tomatoes and garlic.
3.For the dressing add red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, olive oil with salt and... - 95.9234
Garlic & Herb Cannellini Beans
delicious and fast side dish that features fiber packed White Kidney Beans. Use as a side dish, crostini appetizer or lunch idea. - 95.9044
Classic Chicken Teriyaki
A sauce based chicken dish compliments a rice or pasta well. If your going to don the Japanese apron then this recipe show in the video is to be tried Easy, simple with step by step video footage! See the video for more! - 94.3534
Sprouted Lentil Curry - Fangavela Mag Nu Shaak
If you're looking for some Indian curry recipes, then you must try this dish. Chef Bhavna makes the mixed lentil curry in the video. This is a super easy recipe. You can serve the curry with hot roti or rice. So don't forget to watch the video for this... - 92.7845
Low Calorie Flavorful Greek Salad
Want to know what Mediterranean food is all about? In this video, chef buff speaks about the basic ingredients that makes a Mediterranean dish Mediterranean. And later goes on to show the recipe for a basic Low Calorie Flavorful Greek Salad. - 91.1371
Artichoke And White Bean Salad
1.Cut and chop onion, pepper, carrot, basil leaves and cloves.
2.In a medium sized salad bowl mix the beans, whole wheat orzo, basil, carrot, pepper ,frozen peas,capers,artichoke hearts and finish it by adding lemon juice,salt and... - 91.0417
Broccoli Edamame With Garlic
Broccoli Edamame and Garlic, nothing can be more Asian than this. Watch the video for instructions to cook this authentic Asian classic - 90.3288
Bell Pepper Onion And Egg With Soy Sauce
How about an easy and simple Asian side dish??? Watch this video to make a fine dish with bell peppers and egg. Combined with the authentic taste of soy sauce, this dish is filled with flavor. Serve it over rice or noodles and get an absolute healthy and... - 90.2963
Seasoned Red Chard
Veggie delight. This is a video showing the preparation of red chard with a flavorful seasoning. Made with fresh chard, this is a great appetizer or a fine side dish when served with a meaty main dish. A fresh blend of flavor and vegetable makes this such a... - 88.7449
Christmas Bean Salad
1.Chop both peppers, basil and green onion.
2.In a medium sized salad bowl mix white beans, peppers, green onion, basil and add balsamic vinegar ,salt and pepper for the dressing.
3.Serve with your favorite main dish. - 88.1482
Have you been searching for the authentic Hummus recipe? Look no further, chef Saga demonstrates an easy to replicate procedure to prepare this Mediterranean delicacy. Watch it now. - 88.1477
Pickled Shrimp In Canola Oil
Does pickled anything appeal to you? Here is a video of Leysath pickling some shrimp. A simple recipe which goes done in minutes…but it needs to sit for a while, so you will have to plan ahead for this one. - 88.0509
Diana's Famous Chicken Salad
1.Chop the vegetables.
2.Zest lemon and orange and add to a large mixing bowl.
3.Add mayonnaise,lemon juice,soy sauce and salt in the mixing bowl containing the zests and mix well.
4.Add almond, chicken and vegetables. toss well. Add... - 85.2713
Pinto Beans In A Pressure Cooker
1.Put the beans in the pressure cooker along with water and other spices like salt, cumin powder, onion powder, Mexico chili powder, ground pepper and liquid smoke.
2.Set the stove on medium high and cook till the pressure regulator starts rocking and... - 84.7374
Pressure Cooked Peas
1.In the pressure cooker put the peas, water, salt, onion powder and pepper.
2.As the regulator starts rocking turn the heat to medium low and set the time.
3.After about 4 minutes Take off the pressure cooker from the stove.
4.Serve with the... - 84.689
Gai Yang Bbq Chicken Part 2
This Thai style barbecue chicken recipe bursts with flavor! Marinated in a sweet and sour sauce, the chicken pieces are then easily barbecued or oven-baked to perfection. Add this dish to your parties and it will be the life of your dinner or lunch party! A... - 84.4439
Gai Yang Bbq Chicken Part 1
Get your grilling season off to a roaring start with this classic Thai BBQ chicken. A tasty mish-mash of sweet, sour, spicy, and sticky-good, this delectable Thai chicken is a breeze to make, though the preparation could warrant a few extra hours. Follow the... - 82.9391
The Greek Cook:lentils
Lentils are nutritious and can be prepared in many ways to turn out deliciously. Here is a recipe to cook lentils with a few flavorings and which can be had with a simple garnish or alongside breads or rice. Simple pleasure! - 82.146
Stir Fried Caramelized Chicken
A chicken dish caramelized to a nice golden color and some white rice is an excellent choice for lunch! Another video which has an easy Vietnamese recipe being shown! - 81.2604
Simple Tahini Sauce
Are you looking for something interesting with Pita bread? If yes, then simple Tahini sauce is best for you. Easy to make, flavorful and delicious, this sauce will surely make you fall in love with it. - 81.0882
High Protein Soya Milk
For those tired of eating high calorie food and want to switch to something healthy and raw, this Soya milk recipe is for you. With expertise of the chef you can stir goodness into your health in minutes. Stay healthy! - 78.6833
Healthy Fava Bean Salad
Salads are one great way to include healthy food in your diet. This summer, healthy, nutritious vegetarian salad is one side dish that will complement almost any meal and is a great way to add variety to your meal. For inspirations, follow this impressive... - 74.7342
Filipino Kare Kare
If you love to try out new cuisines, here is a Filipino Kare Kare which is actually oxtail soup in Filipino style. This is a quick video with ingredients and directions written down on the video along with the cooking demo. At the end of the video there is a... - 68.1518
Lebanese Hummus Part 1 - Preparation
An outright claim of making a real hummus! Authentic Lebanese style! A dip that is nice and creamy made from chickpeas. Part 1 is too much of talking about how the cook does the right way! Part 2 is the real preparation happening! - 66.9842
Peas Skin Curry
Normally we remove the green pea pods from the skin and term it useless. No body knows that the skin too can be converted to a dish. If you really want to try then go for the ingredients.................. - 51.9737
Are you looking for an assured to be tasty Gnocchi recipe? This Gnocchi when served as a Side Dish will bring happiness in your dining room. Just try it once, and you'll no doubt want to prepare this for your friends again. - 51.5099
Indonesian Mixed Salad With Pineapple
1) In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, place the carrots to blanch until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Drain well.
2) In a large saucepan of water, place the tofu and simmer for 10 minutes.... - 50.9651
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Prepare the grill.
3) In a bowl add all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk together.
4) Spray nonstick vegetable oil on the chicken to lightly grease it.
5) Place the chicken on a rack and grill... - 50.693
1) In a serving bowl,arrange Romaine leaves in a layer.
2) Tear iceberg lettuce into small pieces and add on top of romaine leaves layer.
3) Now add avocado, tomatoes, olives and green onions also to the leaves. Put the lettuce mixture... - 50.6323
Corn, Radish And Parsley Salad
1) In a salad bowl,mix together corn, radishes and parsley.Keep the corn mixture aside for use.
2) In a small container, combine oil, lemon juice, basil, Parmesan cheese and garlic to form the dressing.
3) In a large saucepan, blanch the... - 50.576
Corn Fetti Bread
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Take a 9-inch square pan and grease generously.
3. Fill flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4. In a medium bowl, mix flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, salt and dry mustard, stir until all... - 50.494
Egg Curry S. Indian
1. Hard-boil eggs. Crack and cool in water. Shell and keep aside.
2. Peel potatoes. Quarter and steep in cold water.
3. Slice onions.
4. Roast red chillies, coriander and turmeric. Grind to a fine paste.
5. Chop ginger.
6. Grate coconut. Take out two... - 50.459
1) Over 1/2 cup warm water sprinkle yeast.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Add oil and honey.
4) In your food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In the work bowl, add wheat flour, oat flour, milk... - 50.3014
Sarson Ka Saag
The traditional sarson ka saag recipe brought especially for you. Tips on how to make an authentic Indian saag that is absolutely delicious. It is mustard leaves and green chillies cooked together to the right consistency and flavor. Enjoy the dish that is an... - 50.1206
palk paneer is a very common and tasty dish in indian cuisine.there are lots of ways to prepare it. I am keeping the recipe very simple yet very tasty. - 50.0817
1) In a large, clear salad bowl,spread Romaine lettuce on the bottom.
2) Drizzle salt, pepper and sugar on lettuce.
3) Top with 1 cup shredded cheese.
4) Arrange sliced eggs on top of cheese and stand some slices on edge around inside of bowl for... - 49.8325
Duckling With Cherry Glaze
In 1-qt measure combine reserved cherry juice and cornstarch.
Blend in remaining glaze ingredients except cherries.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until thickened, stirring with fork 1 or 2 times until smooth.
Stir in cherries; set aside.
Unwrap... - 49.7714
California Salad Tray With Honey Roasted Almonds
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Toasting of almonds : In a shallow pan,evenly layer the almonds and toast in a preheated oven at 350-degree for 15 minutes, stirring once or twice and allow to cool.
3) Now lower the... - 49.7608
Sweet 'n' Sour Beans
1) Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
2) In a pan, combine brown sugar and cornstarch.
3) To this, add the reserved pineapple juice, vinegar, soy sauce, salt and bouillon cube.
4) Cook over medium heat till thick and bubbly, stirring as... - 49.7564
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Take 2 large cookie sheets and grease generously and sprinkle with cornmeal.
3. Fill flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4. In a large bowl, mix 1 cup flour, 1 cup cornmeal, sugar, salt and yeast; mix... - 49.7126
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Praline Sauce
Heat oven to 350°F.
Butter 9-inch springform pan using 1 tablespoon butter In medium bowl, combine 1 1/4 cups pecans, bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons sugar Drizzle melted butter over pecan mixture; toss to combine.
Press into bottom and up sides of prepared... - 49.509
Prepare spaghetti as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
In 2-quart casserole, combine butter, mushrooms and onion.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender, stirring once.
Stir in flour, sherry, salt and... - 49.5044
High Protein Bread
High protein bread is a good alternative for all the other dinner breads and sandwich breads. We have a recipe just by for you. High protein bread can be much healthy by replacing it with wheat flour, low fat shortening etc. You will definitely enjoy the good... - 49.4233
Bulgur Wheat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Grease cookie sheet.
3. In a saucepan, boil 3/4 cup water.
4. Remove from heat. Stir in 1/2 cup bulgur.
5. Set aside for 20 to 25 minutes until water is absorbed.
6. Fill flour into measuring cup and level... - 49.423
A classic Indian dish, the Dal fry recipe is a highly nutritious delicacy that goes with any of the Indian breads. Simple and great tasting is all that can be said about this excellent dish. - 49.3761
Microwave Corn Bread
1. Fill flour into measuring cup and level off.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, 2/3 cup cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir to mix all contents well.
3. Set aside.
4. Microwave margarine on high for 15 to 30 seconds in a microwave-safe... - 49.3521
Chicken Avakaya is chicken combined in a mixture of exotic spices. This recipe is one that is made back at home by my mom. A perfect partner for steamed rice. For all those chicken lovers out there, try this and I bet you'll love it. - 49.3311
1. Take a 1 quart saucepan, heat butter or margarine and put mushrooms in it.
2. Cook the mushrooms by stirring on medium high flame for 4-5 minutes till they turn soft.
3. Add flour to the pan and mix it well.
4. Put wine and water and mix until a... - 49.3081
Fish In Sauce Parsi Style
1. Clean, wash and cut pomfret into slices. Apply salt and set aside.
2. Chop onions, coriander leaves and green chillies finely.
3. Grind cumin, cinnamon and garlic.
4. Wash tomatoes.
5. Heat fat, saute onions. Add ground spices and fry. Add chilli powder... - 49.2084
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
For sauce, stir together cornstarch, curry powder, bouillon granules, thyme, and 1 1/4 cups cold water.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.)... - 49.1954
Tofu With Carrots And Zucchini
1. With a knife or the julienne or shredding disc of a food processor shred the carrots and zucchini separately.
2. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, chop the green onions medium fine.
3. With a grater or the metal blade of a... - 49.1824
Mussels "a How-to Guide"
In this Mussels "A How-To Guide" video you get to know everything about eating Mussels. Mussels are inexpensive and highly nutritious, 1 kg costs less than a fast food dish. However, it is important to have complete knowledge of checking whether the mussels... - 49.1176
Ragout Of Lamb With Rice
Cut the lamb into 2.5-cm (1 -in) pieces and fry in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker until it is well browned.
Remove the meat from the cooker and fry the onion until just tender, then stir in the spices and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
Remove... - 49.1
Chick Pea Dal
1) Soak the kala chana overnight in plenty of cold water and sieve the pulses well.
2) In a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3) When hot, add the chili powder, turmeric, and caraway seeds and cook further for 2-3 minutes.
4)... - 49.0957
1) In a pan of boiling salted water, put rice and cook for 10 minutes.
2) Wash the leek, trim it and cut into fine thin slices.
3) Make thin trips of cooked chicken.
4) Peel the onion and finely slice it.
5) In the rice pan add leek and... - 49.087
Ceylon Egg Curry
1. Hard-boil eggs, crack, cool in water. Shell.
2. Prick with a stout pin and smear over with salt and turmeric.
3. Grate and extract medium strength coconut milk.
4. Slice onions, chop ginger and garlic.
5. Roast cumin and fennel, and powder.
6. Grind... - 49.0868
Baltic Sturgeon Salad
1. Peel and cut potatoes into 1/4-inch dice (about 3 cups).
2. Select 8 best slices of sturgeon.
3. Shred the remaining sturgeon.
4. In a medium-size saucepan, take potatoes and add water to cover.
5. Boil for 4 to 5 minutes, until... - 49.0783
Provencale Chickpea Slather
1) In a non-stick skillet, warm 4 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-low heat.
2) Add the fennel, onion, garlic, and anise seeds.
3) Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes, until the vegetables are very tender.
4) To this, add the... - 49.0393
1) In water, soak the beans overnight. (The night before serving time)
2) The next day, first preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3) To the beans and water, add the onions, garlic and bay leaves.
4) Bring this mixture to a boil.
5) Reduce... - 49.022
Macher Kofta Curry
1. Clean and steam fish. Remove bones, skin and mash.
2. Chop chillies fine. Grind half the onions with the ginger. Slice remaining onions. Grate coconut.
3. Boil and mash a third of the potatoes and dice the remaining.
4. Mix fish, coconut, chopped chillies,... - 49.007
Bavarian Bratwurst Casserole
In 2-quart casserole, combine potatoes, onion and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Stir in sauerkraut, bratwurst, apple, brown sugar, parsley, lemon juice and caraway.
In small bowl, blend flour and 1/4 cup... - 48.9851
In shallow bowl, combine all coating ingredients for either recipe.
Place margarine in shallow bowl.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 20 to 30 seconds, or just until margarine melts.
Beat egg whites into margarine with fork.
Dip chicken in egg... - 48.9786
1) In a saucepan, place the wine, water, peppercorns, and bay leaf.
2) Bring to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and add the salt cod.
4) Simmer until the fish is cooked well for about 10 minutes.
5) Remove the fish from the liquid and cool to room... - 48.9743
Put the beans into a large saucepan.
Add the onion, carrot, celery and bouquet garni (made with the thyme, parsley and bay leaf tied together in a small piece of cheesecloth).
Add water to cover plus 3 inches.
Bring to the boiling point.
Lower the heat and... - 48.97
Chicken And Dumplings
1) From the chicken pieces, remove the skin.
2) To prepare the chicken, on the pieces, sprinkle salt, black pepper and red pepper.
3) In a skillet, heat small amount of cooking oil or shortening.
4) In hot oil, brown the chicken pieces.
5) To... - 48.9656
Remove core from cabbage.
In 5-quart casserole, combine cabbage and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until leaves soften.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Carefully remove 10 outer leaves.
Cut hard center rib from bottom of each... - 48.9369