- » High Protein Shrimp
High Protein Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein shrimp recipes.
Moroccan Shrimp With Red Pepper Sauce
Shrimp with red pepper sauce is a simple, delicious Moroccan dish that can be effortlessly prepared at home. The dish is very mildly flavored and great for all occasions. This video here shows this wonderful recipe in an absolutely easy manner and can be made... - 124.563
Wild American Shrimp Scampi
1. In a large bowl place shrimp, and sprinkle olive oil and seasoning, salt and pepper on it. Toss well and set it aside.
2. Place a non-stick pan over medium high heat for about a minute. Add a teaspoon on oil and spread it all... - 124.144
Shrimp With Cocktail Sauce
Seafood lovers it's time to get all excited and happy. Check out the video for the delicious Shrimp and Sauce Cocktail. A great shrimp recipe prepared just for you. A very yummy dish and a treat to every seafood lover. - 123.299
Vietnamese Spring Rolls With Shrimp
If you like to eat Vietnamese food, here is a simple to make recipe that can be enjoyed at home. In this video, chef Marie from Thriftycookingmom.com shows how she makes Vietnamese spring rolls with few ingredients. The best part of her videos is she gives... - 120.842
An earthy dish of shrimp, black beans and some feta! A tasty dish brought together by Ken. See the video for more details. - 119.26
Stir Fried Shrimps With Snow Peas
In this video, Chef Marie from Thriftycookingmom.com shares one of her family favorite dish recipe and that is Stir Fried Shrimps with Snow Peas. It’s a pretty easy recipe to make and can be served with rice or even pasta. This video is a musical photo... - 118.586
Stuffed Shrimp And Spicy Thai Green Curry Sauce
Need a quick appetizer for party? The Chef shows how to put up a gourmet like appetizer in just few minutes, Stuffed Shrimp and Spicy Thai Green Curry Sauce. The dish has all the looks of a sophisticated dish yet it’s very easy to make and tastes extremely... - 118.127
Boiled Shrimp For Sushi
1. Take toothpick and insert it in the fleshy part of shrimp to keep it straight after boiling.
2. In a saucepan, boil water, and add salt and vinegar in it. Stir.
3. Drop shrimp gently into the pan. When the water starts to boil turn shrimp. Take it... - 112.473
Pesto, Pasta And Shrimp
This week I'm heading out to the garden and picking some of this year's bumper crop of basil to make pesto. I'll serve it over linguine with local shrimp. This is an easy, fresh recipe that you should try. - 111.914
Real Texas Spicy Shrimp With Real Texas Sriracha Sauce Part 1 Of 5
Are you looking for delicious recipe that will leave all your guests wanting more? Then this video series is just the thing for you. Follow Ramona Werst as she shares a tasty recipe to make grilled shrimp with some spicy sriracha sauce. The recipe has been... - 111.01
Betty's Cajun Shrimp And Grits
If you are looking at preparing restaurant style gourmet dishes, take a look at this video where Betty prepares cajun style shrimp and grits that she saw in a restaurant and made up the recipe by herself. Now that is a fabulous job, the dish looks scrumptious... - 110.276
Ifood.tv Summer Grilling By Saucy Mouth
The Chef shows how to make Grilled Shrimp from the ifood.tv grilling series. She makes the shrimps by using the A fire seafood rub which gives a nice flavor to the dish. This is very easy to make and tastes yummy! - 108.311
Barry makes popcorn shrimp / battered tempura prawns with an easy tangy dip. - 108.107
Penne With Shrimp And Vegetables In Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
1. Place skillet over medium high heat for a minute. Pour olive oil and spread it all around.
2. Spread shrimp in skillet, keeping in mind that they do not touch each other. Cook for 1 minute until they are caramelized. Then toss and cook for 3... - 107.968
Spicy Stir Fry Noodles
Spicy stir fried noodles with shrimp is a wonderful stir fry prepared with Japanese udon or Chinese egg noodles and shrimp. This stir fry is flavored with hot chili sauce and other ingredients. The chef here prepares this simple and delicious recipe that can... - 106.871
Lobster, Clam, Shrimp On The Grill By The Bbq Pit Boys
Steam your lobster, clams and shrimp on the grill for a flavorful treat. Look at this fantastic video that shows an excellent way to make your holidays more enjoyable with this barbecue and wine. Watch this video to enjoy this colorful barbecue delight! - 106.465
Shrimp On The Grill
Looking for an interesting recipe for your barbecue party? Look now further. Watch this video now and learn how the chef prepares this delicious shrimp, rolled in bacon strips. The recipe is quite simple and you can easily prepare it yourself. Watch the video... - 106.038
Shrimps With Sausage And Grits
Does eating grits sound like something you would do? A simple breakfast item being prepared in this video, it includes bacon fat, sausages, and some shrimps!! Looks tempting enough to try! - 105.35
Betty's Hot And Spicy Cajun Shrimp Saute
Check out this video that shares a super simple cajun style shrimp recipe that is absolutely flavorful and appetizing. The video is wonderfully presented and uses a very few ingredients making it all the more simple to try out at home. Watch the video and... - 104.229
Summer Special Grilled Shrimp
1. Put the cedar plank board in the ziplock bag. Fill it with water. Let it soak for a few hours or overnight.
2. Add the shrimp to a bowl. Mix it with seafood mix and olive oil. Set aside for 10 minutes.
3. Prepare the grill.
4. Line... - 99.8805
Real Texas Spicy Shrimp With Real Texas Sriracha Sauce Part 5 Of 5
Now that the shrimp and sauce are ready, it is time for Part 5 of the video series - serving the mouth-watering dish. Want to know what the shrimp and sauce go really well with? Then watch the final video of the series and get ready to cook a meal that will... - 99.7317
Surf & Turf Shrimp
This surf and turf recipe perfectly combines the ingredients form land and sea to make a scrumptious dish. In this video the chef shows simple instructions to make mouthwatering shrimp surf and turf recipe made with cilantro and orange juice to give that... - 97.5294
Pickled Shrimp In Canola Oil
Does pickled anything appeal to you? Here is a video of Leysath pickling some shrimp. A simple recipe which goes done in minutes…but it needs to sit for a while, so you will have to plan ahead for this one. - 86.497
Stir Fried Shrimp
How about a stir fried shrimp with plenty of onions and peppers for dinner. Take a look at this excellent video that shares this fantastic recipe for a satisfying meal. The video is nicely explained and the recipe is so simple to prepare. Give it a try..... - 83.9224
Are you looking for a unique snack or appetizer recipe to impress your guests? Try making Filipino Ukoy with Filipino chef Panlasang Pinoy. The video has detailed recipe with the demo and the recipe is pretty simple. Do not miss out the simple garlic dipping... - 79.6723
Ellen's Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a saucepan, pour 2 cups of the chicken broth and bring it to boil.
2. Add the shiitake mush-rooms and remove from the heat.
3. Let it soak in broth for 1 hour.
4. After 1 hour, spoon out shiitake mushrooms and strain the liquid through a... - 50.5649
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Place the bake pie shell in oven and bake for 8 minutes to cook partially.
3. Remove the pie shell from oven and reduce the temperature to 350Â° F.
4. Lightly beat eggs and cream, salt, pepper and... - 49.094
Puny's Curried Shrimp
Warm the butter in a large saute pan over medium heat.
Add the onions, apples, and garlic and saute for 8 to 10 minutes, until softened.
Stir in the flour and cook 1 minute.
Add the tomatoes (with their juices), curry powder, salt, and pepper.
Simmer on low... - 48.9961
Citrus Cream Shrimp And Papaya Salad
1. In a small bowl, make dressing by combining vinegar, orange juice, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper.
2. Gradually add oil while whisking constantly.
3. Continue to whisk until the dressing thickens.
4. Slowly whisk in the cream.
5. Add... - 48.8517
Shrimp And Yellow Rice
In 3-quart casserole, combine onion and 1 tablespoon water.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes.
Add hot water, brown rice, red pepper, green pepper, bouillon, oregano, turmeric and bay leaf.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Reduce... - 48.6535
Quick Pea Soup With Shrimp
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and add in it water and potato, place it on medium heat and bring the mix into boiling point.
2. Add rest all ingredients into the mix, except shrimp, sour cream, and garnishing items. Continue cooking until potato turns soft... - 48.4865
1) In a pan, heat oil.
2) Saute okra in hot oil for 10 minutes.
3) Add shrimp, onions, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well.
4) Cook on high heat for about 5 minutes.
5) Add water, tomatoes and bay leaf.
6) Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
7) Now, remove... - 48.416
Nordic Cobb Salad
1. Cut the roasted beets into 1/4-inch dice.
2. Keep aside.
3. Toss the avocados with the lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
4. Keep aside.
5. In a food processor, combine vinegar, mustard, sugar, and salt.
6. While the machine is still... - 48.2344
Curried Egg And Shrimp Stuffed Tomatoes
Mix together mayonnaise, curry powder, garlic salt, cayenne, chopped eggs, green onion, and celery.
Cover and chill up to 24 hours.
Add shrimp just before ready to serve.
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven for 8 minutes or until golden;... - 48.2019
Best Shrimp And Vermicelli
1) In a large bowl, pound together the onions, garlic, nuts, salt, chili peppers, saffron, lemon rind, and anchovy paste.
2) In a skillet, heat the oil.
3) In the hot oil, saute the pounded mixture for 3 minutes, stirring very... - 48.1594
Fish Roll Ups With Shrimp Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Divide the fillet into serving size portions.
4. Season fillets with ¾ teaspoon of salt.
5. In a skillet, take 2 tablespoon butter or margarine and sauté celery and onion until... - 47.9351
1)Combine together, cilantro, cloves, ginger and olive oil.
2)Mix together shrimp, onion, beaten eggs, bell pepper and cilantro.
3)Season with salt and pepper. Now add in the bread crumbs.
4)The resulting mixture would be firm and would... - 47.9185
Singapore Shrimp Noodles
Cook the angel hair in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain and return to the pot.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the scallions, peppers, snow peas, garlic, and ginger; cook, stirring... - 47.749
1. Preheat broiler.
2. In a skillet add oil and heat oil.
3. SautÃ© onion until it becomes golden brown.
4. Add garlic to it and sautÃ© it again for 1 minutes.
5. Add shrimp and sautÃ© for about 3 minutes.
6. Take a baking dish,... - 47.7475
Oriental Shrimp & Vegetables
In 2-quart casserole, combine oil, butter, red pepper, carrots, celery, broccoli and cauliflower.
Microwave at High for 5 to 9 minutes, or just until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring once or twice.
In 2-cup measure, blend broth, soy... - 47.693
1) Take a soup kettle and place the haddock or the fish heads in it.
2) Add the shells of the raw shrimps to the fish heads.
3) Boil the contents after adding basil, thyme, lemon rind, onion, fennel and cold water to it.
4) Allow it to boil for 20... - 47.687
Shrimp Crab Bisque Sandwiches
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°.
2) In a bowl measure 1/4 cup soup.
3) Add crab, celery, green pepper, onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and seasonings.
4) On a cookie sheet arrange toast or rusks.
5) Spoon crab mixture over it and spread... - 47.687
Mediterraneam Pizza With Shrimp And Feta
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Sprinkle with the cornmeal.
Unroll the pizza dough and spread on the prepared sheet.
Bring the water to a simmer in a small saucepan.
Add the shrimp and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until... - 47.6792
Shrimp And Eggplant
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a deep pan, boil eggplants until soft.
3) Once done, peel the eggplant. Chop the flesh and skin fine.
4) In another pan, heat butter.
5) Saute celery, bell pepper, onion, garlic and... - 47.669
Shrimp And Vegetable Tempura
1) Pinch off the shrimps’ legs, several at a time. Once done, bend the shrimps back and snap off the sharp pieces of shell which are just above the tail. Remove the shell and throw it away. With a sharp paring knife, make a shallow incision... - 47.6528
1. In a bowl, mix eggs with 1 cup of water.
2. Add flour and salt; stir lightly to mix.
3. Drain pineapple and reserve the syrup.
4. Add enough water to reserved pineapple syrup to make 1 cup liquid.
5. In a wok, heat fat until 360° F... - 47.583
Shrimp And Salmon En Gelee
1) In a saucepan, pour in cold water and sprinkle the gelatin on top to soften.
2) Place the saucepan over low heat to cook by stirring until gelatin dissolves.
3) In the blender container, add dissolved gelatin, lemon juice, lemon rind,... - 47.5647
Papaya Shrimp Curry
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Lengthwise cut the shrimps into halves.
3. Peel papayas and cut lengthwise in half; remove seeds.
4. In a skillet or chafing dish, melt butter to prepare sauce.
5. Stir in onion, green pepper, and garlic... - 47.5248
Easy Lacy Shrimp Tempura
1. Prepare the shrimps first; shell them leaving the tails on.
2. Lengthwise cut the back, remove vein and flatten to look like a butterfly.
3. Lightly slash underside diagonally to prevent curling.
4. Dredge the shrimps in 3/4 cup of flour.
5.... - 47.4917
1) Slice the mushrooms after wiping them clean with the help of a damp cloth.
2) Take a bowl and add the seasonings to the bouillon.
3) Take a blazer pan and heat oil in it.
4) Add the mushrooms and sauté them.
5) Add the tomato paste,... - 47.437
Broiled Jumbo Shrimp With Mango Chutney
1)Combine together ripe mangoes, bell peppers, raisins, vinegar, brown sugar, nutmeg and cloves.
2)Regrigerate overnight or for 8 hours.
3)Mix together soy sauce, white wine, ginger, garlic and mixed herbs.
4)Marinate shrimp for 60... - 47.3828
Curried Shrimp Sandwiches
1) In a saucepan, add water to boil.
2) Add shrimp, and reduce heat.
3) Cook the shrimp for 3 minutes and drain.
4) Rinse with cold water and allow cooling.
5) Peel the shrimp, devein, and chop coarsely.
6) In a medium bowl, add shrimp and next 7... - 47.35
Basil & Shrimp Stuffed Trout
In medium bowl combine celery, green onion and butter.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until celery is tender.
Stir in mushrooms, parsley, lemon peel, salt, basil and pepper.
Stir in bread cubes to coat.
Cut shrimp into 1/4- to 1/2-in pieces; mix into... - 47.3161
Shrimp Coconut Curry
1. In a saucepan, combine milk and coconut; simmer over low heat for about 2 minutes until the mixture foams; stir occasionally.
2. Cool the mixture slightly and then strain; pressing out as much of the creamy coconut pulp as possible and reserve the... - 47.1703
Shrimps And Scallops Marc
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Sprinkle salt and garlic powder on shrimp.
3. Blend egg and dip shrimp in it.
4. Then, coat the pieces of shrimp with Parmesan cheese.
5. Take scallops and sprinkle additional salt and garlic to it.
6. Dip the... - 47.1559
1) Clean and wash shrimp, remove the shells and devein.
2) With a paring knife, halve the shrimp down the back.
3) Follow package directions to cook spaghetti.
4) Drain out and put back into the kettle.
5) In a medium skillet heat oil... - 47.1254
Curried Chili Shrimp
1. On a work surface with the flat side of a knife mash together the shallots, gingerroot, garlic, and the jalapeno chili with the salt until mixture forms a coarse paste.
2. In a heavy skillet heat the oil over moderate flame until it... - 47.1213
Rock Shrimp With Mediterranean Stvie Bow Tie Pasta
1)Boil broccoli with salt and pepper for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and add cool water. Drain once again.
2)Fry bacon until crisp and brown over medium heat. Remove from fire and blot on paper towels.
3)Boil 4 quarts of water with salt and... - 47.1203
Shrimp And Artichokes
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a pan, heat butter and saute sliced mushrooms for 6 minutes. Keep aside.
3) In a small bowl, combine Lea & Perrins, sherry and cream sauce. Keep aside.
4) In a buttered baking dish, arrange the... - 47.013
Curried Eggs With Shrimp Sauce
Cut eggs in half lengthwise and scoop out yolks.
Mash egg yolks with salt, Worcestershire, curry powder, paprika, mustard, and lemon juice; moisten with sour cream.
Fill egg halves with mashed, yolks and press together.
Place in a greased baking dish (8 or 9... - 46.9263
In medium bowl mix soup, cheese, mushrooms, sherry, milk, salt and pepper.
Stir in shrimp.
Pour into 1 1/2-qt foil-lined casserole.
Freeze until firm.
Remove with foil from casserole.
Wrap, label and freeze no longer than 2 months.
To serve, place butter in... - 46.831
1. In the microwave, place the packet of pea pods.
2. Cook for 1 minute at High. Keep aside.
1. In a 2 –quart casserole, mix the cornstarch, water and soy sauce.
2. Add the bouillon granules and stir them in.
3. In the microwave, cook... - 46.7828
Sea Kabob Salad With Curry Vinaigrette
1. To prepare the salad:
2. In a 9 X 13-inch baking dish, mix together the vinegar, garlic, and bay leaves.
3. Add the shrimp, scallops, and shark and toss to coat it well.
4. Cover and marinate for an hour.
5. Thread the seafood onto skewers and... - 46.7311
Shrimp Pork And Watercress Salad
1) Use a medium saucepan to fill with 5 cups of water and bring this to a boil.
2) Add the shrimp and cook until loosely curled and opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Drain the shrimps and rinse under cold water. Pat dry with paper towel... - 46.713
New Chicken And Shrimp Gumbo
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle the diced chicken with 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix, and sprinkle the shrimp with another tablespoon of the seasoning mix.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to... - 46.6631
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Separate few large shrimps and keep aside for garnishing; cut remaining shrimps.
3. In a large bowl, mix together shrimps, Celery, Eggs, Green onion, Dill pickle and Capers.
4. In another bowl, mix... - 46.6315
1. Fry bacon until it become crispy fried.
2. Drain oil thoroughly and set the fried bacons aside.
3. Fry onion, garlic, pepper in bacon oil until onions get transparent and tender by cooking.
4. Drain the oil carefully and add the mix with bacon.
5.... - 46.5298
Chicken And Shrimp Jambalaya
1. In a large skillet add olive oil and warm.
2. Add garlic, pepper, celery and onion. Saute well.
3. Combine vegetables,chicken and bacon. Cook till it turns brown and is tender.
4. Add rice. Stir for 2 minutes.
5. Add tomatoes and liquid. Mix clam... - 46.5112
Ch'ao Hsia Tan
Shell shrimps and remove black vein.
Mix cornstarch, soy sauce, sherry, and gingerroot.
Add to shrimps and mix well.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in skillet and saute shrimps, turning once, until shrimps turn pink.
Lightly beat eggs with a fork and add salt,... - 46.4093
Taaja Kooto Athwa Ambar No Patio
Wash shrimps well and remove all other small fish that may be mixed with it.
Drain and dry.
Heat oil in a pan and fry onions till brown.
Add ginger, garlic, turmeric and chilli powder, cumin seeds, coriander and green chillies.
Saute for 1-2 minutes.
Add... - 46.3954
Sole Fillets Stuffed With Shrimp
1. In a bowl, place the butter.
2. Place it in the microwave and run it for 1 minute at High.
3. Stir in the flour to this.
4. Add the milk or cream, salt and pepper and stir to mix well.
5. Place it back in the oven and cook for 2 minutes at... - 46.3767
Hoisin Explosion Shrimp
1) Pinch off the legs of the shrimp with your fingers, several at a time and then bend the shrimp back to snap off the sharp, beaklike piece of shell which is just above the tail. Using the scissors with straight and thin blades, cut through the... - 46.3335
1. In a large skillet add oil and heat. Add onions and saute for 2 minutes.
2. Add the next ingredients. Saute till the vegetables are tender.
3. Add wine, seasonings, tomato paste and peas. Stir the ingredients well.
4. Add 1/2 to 1 cup of water in... - 46.3028
Chicken Shrimp Gumbo
Sprinkle chicken pieces with 2 tsp salt; brown well in hot shortening in large kettle.
Remove chicken from kettle and drain on paper towels.
Drain fat from kettle.
Mix water and flour; pour into kettle.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Stir in onion,... - 46.2681
In a large skillet, saute onions, green pepper and celery in 5 tablespoons butter until tender.
Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, picante sauce and parsley.
In a saucepan, melt the remaining butter; stir in flour until smooth.
Gradually add the broth, salt,... - 46.2055
Shrimp And Endive Salad
1) Cut each shrimp into three pieces and set them aside.
2) Separate the leaves from the heads of endive and cut the largest leaves in half crosswise. Wash them and pat them dry with paper towels.
3) Toss the water chestnuts with the soy sauce... - 46.1226
Buffet Shrimp Pineapple
1) Split the large shrimp longitudinally and cross wise.
2) Take a blazer pan of the chafing dish and place over direct heat.
3) Melt butter in it.
4) Add the shrimp and cook while stirring continuously until they become pink and are tinged with... - 46.0603
Cold And Spicy Shrimp And Pork Salad
1) In a small saucepan, place the pork in enough cold water to cover.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the water to a simmer over moderate heat to cook the pork for 25 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain water and cut into thin... - 46.0422
Shrimp Appetizer Spread
1) In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese to beat until smooth.
2) Pour in sour cream and mayonnaise.
3) Combine thoroughly.
4) Use a round 12 inch serving platter to spread mixture.
5) Sprinkle shrimp on spread mixture.
6) Spread seafood... - 46.0018
Shrimp And Mushroom Soup
1) Take a plate, smear oil all over and place the shrimps on the plate.
2) Sprinkle oil all over the shrimps and cook in the microwave on high for about 2 minutes.
3) Remove the plate from the microwave, stir the shrimps and rearrange them after... - 45.8707
1. For the filling, in a mixing bowl combine together egg, onion, water chestnuts, soy sauce, gingerroot, sugar, salt, and pepper.
2. Add ground pork and chopped shrimp and mix well.
3. Position wonton skin with one point.
4. Spoon 1 rounded teaspoon... - 45.8269
1) In a small bowl, combine together the seasoning sauce ingredients. Stir well to dissolve the cornstarch or water chestnut powder.
2) With a small pair of scissors, cut the shell of the shrimp along the back, cutting the shrimp about halfway... - 45.7572
Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail
Cut the lemon in half.
Coarse dice the celery and onion.
Place in a large pot along with the water, wine, salt, and bouquet garni.
Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer.
Add the prawns, simmer for 8 minutes.
Drain, cool, then refrigerate.
Blend the sauce... - 45.6564
Spicy Shrimp And Spinach Soup
1) Cut Jalapenos into thin slices. Peel and cut onion.
2) Peel the avocado and slice it into 2 halves. Remove the stones and chop the flesh into 1/2 inch dice.
3) Quarter the limes.
4) Take a skillet and place it over medium heat. Melt... - 45.639
Shrimp & Corn Soup
1) In a Dutch oven heat bacon drippings and sauté onion till soft.
2) Combine next 6 ingredients and cook in simmering heat for 15 minute. Stir occasionally.
3) Mix water and bring to a boil.
4) Add shrimp and cook for further 10 minutes.
5) Sprinkle... - 45.6258
Avocado With Shrimp Remoulade
Prepare Remoulade Sauce by combining vinegar, mustard, catsup, paprika, salt, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl.
Slowly add salad oil, beating mixture constantly with rotary or electric beater.
Stir in celery and onion.
Pour over shrimp.
Cover and marinate... - 45.5501
1) Rinse the shrimp under cold water. Drain and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, mix the water, brown sugar, and fish sauce.
3) Cook over low heat for 2 minutes, stirring, until the sugar dissolves.
4) Add the garlic, minced cilantro, and... - 45.5067
Shrimp Pasta Roll
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a frying pan melt butter.
3) Add celery, onion and first amount of salt. Stir fry until soft.
4) Take off from heat.
5) Mix shrimp, chili sauce, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce and... - 45.4048
Tea Smoked Shrimp With Sweet And Hot Pepper Relish
To prepare the relish, in a small bowl, combine the green and red peppers and the onion.
In a small saucepan over high heat, combine the vinegar, sugar, mustard seeds, celery seeds, salt and cayenne pepper.
Bring just to a boil, then pour over the... - 45.3868
Shrimp With Lemon Wild Rice
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a pan, heat butter.
3) Saute green pepper and onion, till tender.
4) In a large mixing bowl, combine this along with the cooked wild rice.
5) Gradually add soup, lemon juice, Lea & Perrins and... - 45.3849
Shrimp Cocktail With Tomato Juice
Put the cucumber in a colander with a pinch of salt and drain.
Rinse and seed the red bell peppers, pat dry on kitchen paper and remove pith.
Cut the flesh into cubes.
Put the onions into a small casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the... - 45.364
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Shrimp
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Wash the chicken quickly under cold running water, pat it dry with paper towels, then rub the inside of it with a mixture of the salt and the marjoram.
3) Toast the bread in the upper third of the oven for 5 to... - 45.288
High Protein Shrimp Recipes By Category
High Protein Shrimp Dish: