- » High Protein Shake
High Protein Shake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein shake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein shake recipes.
Mediterranean Date Shake
Here is a video that displays a wonderful recipe for date shake. Date shake is a marvelous dish to prepare for your family. This shake is amazing and can be served as a dessert too. Surely this video is superb and date shake can be tried out any time! - 119.642
Banana Protein Shake
What better way to start your day than with a healthy, nutritious breakfast smoothie such as this one with the goodness of banana, milk and yogurt. This is a fast, filling and all natural protein shake without protein or whey powders. This creamy drink isn't... - 114.514
Protein Shake Two Ways With Fresh Poi And Green Tea
FOR THE KULOLU POWER SHAKE
1. In a blender, drop the fresh poi.
2. Pour in the coconut milk and the soy milk.
3. Add the brown sugar and the honey.
4. Add a tablespoon of honey.
5. Spoon in the Vi Shape mix.
6. Pulse the blender until its contents are... - 112.639
High Protein Peanut Butter Banana Shake
This thick and creamy shake is like a peanut butter and banana sandwich but in smoothie form! An instant energy booster, this shake makes a healthy, high-protein breakfast or after work out snack that will keep you your energy levels soaring all day. - 112.604
Super Energizing Chocolate Protein Shake
Dashama really encourages everyone to consume a protein shake for breakfast instead of a bowl of cereal, a mug of coffee or any of those canned fruit juices. This shake is so satisfying and really boosts your energy for the whole day. Watch the video to learn... - 109.737
Exercise Recovery Protein Shake
1.In a blender, add all the ingredients for the protein shake.
2. Blend the contents well into a smooth consistency.
3. Serve this protein shake either chilled or at room temperature. - 105.525
Tropical Breeze Protein Shake
Including a high protein shake to your daily diet is a great way to get the utmost protein from your food. You can shake up a glass of protein smoothie and enjoy it with your breakfast or store it for later use. This video recipe presents a simple recipe on... - 105.364
Protein Shake Two Ways
FOR THE BANANA PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE SHAKE
1. In a blender,pour the rice milk.
2. Add 4 tablespoons of Vi Shape mix and the peanut butter coconut.
3. Add the contents of the Vi Shape chocolate flavor pack.
4. Throw in the ice and half a banana.
5.... - 104.754
Peanut Butter Mega Gainer Whey Protein Shake
If you are on a weight gain regime and bored of the only smoothie recipe. Here is another mega gainer whey protein shake that would give you all the required calories and a different taste to keep your taste buds happy. Big Andy, host of buywulkwhey is making... - 103.078
Post Workout Raw Protein Shake
Need to pump in some proteins vitamins and minerals into your body after a workout? This shake does just that. And it tastes really good so you can have it any time of the day. Watch Santiago from RawFoodMuscle show you how to make this fantastic shake using... - 102.246
Butter Finger Protein Shake
1. In a blender, pour the almond milk.
2. Add the Vi-Shape mix.
3. Throw in the sugar free butterscotch yellow pudding mix.
4. Add the dehydrated peanut butter.
5. Drop in the ice cubes.
6. Pulse blend until the mixture is incorporated and... - 101.744
Peanut Butter High Protein Shake
If you are looking for a satisfying breakfast smoothie that not only satiates your gut, but also appeases your taste-buds, peanut butter smoothie is the way to go. This ultra rich and creamy smoothie is packed with the sweet-salty flavors of peanut butter and... - 99.2462
Mocha And Banana Shake
Did you know a perfect smoothie can not only satisfy your cravings, but also boost your health? This creamy, rich, nutrient-dense shake is extremely simple to make. This video recipe shows how to make this simple shake at home. - 98.9217
Caramel Frappuccino Shake
If you aren't really bothered much about the calories, then caramel frappuccino shake could be your for the taking. Rich, creamy and oh-so-heavenly, this protein rich delight is a great way to boost your protein intake. Stream on this video to learn how to... - 98.2452
Apple Pie Protein Shake
1.In a shaker/or blender, pour apple juice. Add ground cinnamon to it.
2.Put vanilla whey protein powder, and shake it well to mix.
3.Serve it immediately as a post work out shake or for breakfast or even with your meal. - 95.6832
Breakfast Protein Shake
If one is a protein type then ideally one should be having steak, eggs and sautéed mushrooms for breakfast. But we don’t live in an ideal world and most people just have not time to cook up a storm for breakfast. Watch this video to learn a very good... - 94.2367
Vanilla Iced Coffee Protein Shake
Check out a refreshing iced coffee protein shake with Muscle Gauge Nutrition's Pure Isolate Whey Protein Protein in vanilla flavor. Packing 25 grams of protein per serving, zero fat, and only1gram of carbs, this is a refreshing and healthy start o your day! - 84.4226
Healthy Post Work Out Shake
For all the fitness freaks, this recipe is a must watch for you. Chef Amy prepares this really nutritious and healthy Post Work Out shake which is rich in protein. Don't deprive yourself of this glassful of nutrition. Watch the video now. - 81.8448
Best Workout Recovery Shake
1. In a blender jar, pour the coconut water.
2. Add the banana and diced mango.
3. Add in all the other ingredients and blend until smooth.
4. Pour in a glass and serve. - 81.4868
Cheap Homemade High Protein Meal Replacement Shake
Wish you cold whomp up a protein-dense treat at home, but find the ordeal of cooking a full-fledged protein-rich meal very time-consuming and inconvenient . A great way to compensate for this would be fuel up yourself with a glass of meal replacement shake... - 80.9159
Post Workout Protein Shake
1. Peel the banana.
2.In a blender , blend the rice milk , whey protein isolate , blueberries , bananas and sugar cubes together.
3.Serve chilled , right after a workout. - 68.1905
Fried Chicken Shake And Bake
Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
Soak chicken pieces in egg and milk mixture (1 cup milk and 1 egg).
Remove chicken and shake to coat.
Use paper bag.
Brown lightly in cooking oil.
Place browned chicken in baking dish.
Bake 1 hour at 350Â°F. - 42.8316
Tomato Soup Shake
1. In a blender, mix together condensed soup, cream, egg (if desired), and nutmeg.
2. Blend for half a minute or until the mixture is smooth.
3. Cover and chill before serving.
4. If the soup becomes too thick, thin with a little milk, if... - 34.4252
Pina Colada Protein Shake
Busy But Healthy Show host Kristine Fretwell offers up her quick and healthy version of a tasty summertime Pina Colada Protein Shake - 33.2175
Quick Breakfast Shake
1. In a blender jar with stirring blades, put together all ingredients; process for 3-5 seconds until well mixed.
2. Serve immediately in glass. - 32.5421
1. In a blender, combine the ingredients.
2. Process until smooth and well blended.
3. Pour into a tall glass and slurppp! - 32.368
Freaky Tiki Smoothie Shake
Freaky Teeky smoothy is for kids and adults invented from the Chef at Terra Bella Cafe. This video shows how to make the smoothy and why it is good for you. - 32.0495
Golden Blend Milk Shake
1. In a blender or liquidizer jar combine all the ingredients.
2. Pulse in 2-3 short bursts of 5 seconds each until thick and smooth.
3.Pour into a tall glass and enjoy chilled. - 31.4664
Banana Milk Shake
1. In a blender combine all the ingredients
2. Pulse for a few seconds until all the ingredients are well blended.
3. Pour into a large chilled glass and add a straw if you like - 30.9722
Orange Chocolate Milk Shake
1) Beat together all ingredients and then chill.
2) Pour in glasses and serve cold. - 30.7201
Dried Fruit Shake
1. In a blender, combine the ingredients.
2. Process until smooth and well blended.
3. Pour into a tall glass and slurppp! - 30.5849
Almond Milk Shake
1. In a shaker glass, combine and shake all ingredients thoroughly untill well blended.
2. Pour into a tall glass and enjoy it chilled. - 30.4523
a very healthy drink tastes superb..Makes growing kids strong and sharp. - 30.3263
Chocolate Breakfast Shake
In electric blender container, blend Egg Beaters, chocolate syrup, dry milk and wheat germ until well combined.
Serve immediately. - 28.3031
Roughly chop the pineapple flesh and juice with the peeled lemon.
Place the juice into a blender with the avocado and process until smooth.
Serve with a slice of lemon, if liked. - 27.7514
Apple Milk Shake
in a blender put small chopped apples,sugar,milk and blend till smooth.
then put in a glass and decorate with rasins - 26.9239
Milk flavored with natural sweetness from dates, full of essential nutrients from almonds. Great way to add nuts to your diet. - 0
Best Post Workout Shake
Mix this up in advance and take it with you to the gym. Drink this right after you finish your workout to help provide your body with fast digesting liquid nutrition which will speed up your muscle growth. - 0
High Protein Breakfast Shake-breakfast On The Go
1. In a high speed blender jar combine almond milk, protein shake mix, strawberries, frozen banana and greek yogurt.
2. Blend everything well until you get a smooth consistency.
3. Serve the high protein shake at breakfast. - 0
Dr Oz Euro Nut Smoothie Shake
Learn how to make the Dr Oz Euro Nut Smoothie Shake using a Blendtec or Vitamix commercial blender. WIth heart healthy ingredients and plant based proteins, this is a great morning wake me up shake and is also great for after a tough work out. The Blender... - 0
Homemade Weight Gainer Shake
In order to gain weight you need to make sure that you are in a caloric surplus. This simply means that you have to consume more calories than you burn off over the course of the day. You need to have extra calories in your system to provide your body with... - 0
Jack In The Box Egg Nog Shake
You can make this easy Egg Nog Shake just like Jack in the Box does. You need a few simple ingredients, and then you will have a shake. - 0
High Protein Shake Recipes By Category