- » High Protein Seafood
High Protein Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein seafood recipes.
Instant Chinese Hot Pot
Preparing a hotpot is no rocket science. It makes for a wonderful dinner idea when you have company over. Ideally eaten during winters, you can prepare it anytime and enjoy the freshness of seafood, meat and veggies over pleasant conversation with family and... - 115.218
1. Place a pan on medium heat, pour oil, and add onion, celery, chili, and red bell pepper in it.
2. Season it with salt and pepper.
3. Throw garlic, capers and tomatoes. Give it a good stir, and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Pour white wine and reduce it by... - 113.935
Spanish Seafood Paella
Here is a great recipe for all of you, who loves to eat authentic paella. Traditional paella is prepared by adding plenty of seafood, which actually enhances the flavor. Watch this video and try your hand to cook this by yourself. Serve a delicious Spanish... - 113.625
This week I'm heading to the coast with a couple of seafood ingredients. I'm cooking up a spicy crab cake and a fresh salmon burger covered in dill sauce. Get to the local seafood shops this week and take advantage of some of the fresh local crab and seafood... - 110.593
Seafood Cocktail made with shrimp, crab, scallops, clams and avocado. - 110.543
Spicy Fish Soup (maeuntang)
Maangchi is making a traditional hot and spicy fish soup, Maeuntang. There are a few interesting Korean ingredients like water dropwort and edible chrysanthemum which give a very unique flavor to the fish. If you don’t have them ready, going for shopping... - 110.011
Lobster, Clam, Shrimp On The Grill By The Bbq Pit Boys
Steam your lobster, clams and shrimp on the grill for a flavorful treat. Look at this fantastic video that shows an excellent way to make your holidays more enjoyable with this barbecue and wine. Watch this video to enjoy this colorful barbecue delight! - 106.465
Green Lip Mussels In Tomato And Seafood Sauce
Have you ever heard of green lip mussels? These mussels are a variety of mussels which is found in New Zealand. Chef Belucci shows how to cook these mussels in tomato and seafood sauce in order to make a wholesome main course meal. - 104.752
Chili Tomato Seafood
1. Place a pan on heat, and spray cooking oil in it.
2. Add onion and garlic. Stir and cook until they caramelize.
3. Drop red chilli, and red bell pepper. Stir.
4. Pour whole peeled tomatoes, and water in it. Mix well.
5. Sprinkle pepper, marjoram,... - 104.067
Ceviche is a simple dish with the scallops, shrimp and crab; tastes fabulous when chilled. - 102.345
Moules A La Mariniere
French food tastes not only delicious at restaurant. You can recreate them with perfection at home with Grace Piper. This is a fancy dish of cooking mussels and a french specialty. - 91.0678
Pasta With Seafood
We all know pasta and seafood together make a great match and seafood combined with a dish makes it all the more healthy. Take a look at this video to see step by step instructions to see how chef combined pasta with monkey shrimp and oyster sauce to make a... - 90.3849
Sweet & Sour Fish Fillet With Oyster Sauce
Are you tired of eating same old sweet and sour chicken recipe? Then why not give a try to this sweet and sour fish fillet recipe with the flavors of oyster sauce and tomato sauce. Watch the video to see complete recipe. This video is in Filipino language. - 79.6474
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8387
Turkish Mussel Salad
1. Place the mussels under cold running water and scrub to clean.
2. Snip off the beards.
3. In a large heavy pot, add water and boil mussels in covered pot for 6-8 minutes until the mussels open; shake pan once or twice.
4. Discard any mussels that... - 50.7695
This Paella Valencia recipe is a complete meal in itself. The healthy and easy to make dish is any seafood lover’s dream come true. If you are tired of the usual recipes, try out something new with this paella Valencia recipe. This culinary adventure sure... - 49.8907
Best seafood Casserole
In 3-qt casserole combine celery, onion and butter; cover.
Microwave at High 3 to 4 minutes, or until celery is tender-crisp, stirring once.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Spoon into two freezer containers.
Label and freeze no longer than 2 months.
To serve,... - 49.5145
Linguine And Seafood
Prepare linguine as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
In 2-quart casserole, combine remaining ingredients, except Parmesan cheese.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until seafood is opaque, stirring... - 49.3591
Caribbean Seafood Strudel With Mango Lime Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2)For preparing seafood strudel, in a pan heat oil, sear each of these seafoods separately – shrimp, scallops, grouper, lobster tail. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
3)Cool, drain and... - 49.3415
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, sherry (if using), black pepper, and red pepper.
Cook the orzo in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 10... - 49.2745
New Iberia Seafood Gumbo
To make the stock: Peel the shrimp and place the shells in a large saucepan.
Devein the shrimp and refrigerate until needed.
To the saucepan, add the water, onions, garlic, celery, bay leaf, peppercorns, and thyme.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the... - 49.0005
Dill Seafood Quiche
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 375°F.
2. Fit the pastry crust in a 9-inch pie plate.
3. Bake the crust in the preheated oven for 15 minutes
4. Remove from oven and allow it to cool
5. In the mean while, in a mixing bowl, beat... - 48.658
Rolled Fish Fillets On Spinach
Rolled Fish Fillets On Spinach is a healthy dish. The Lime juice gives the Rolled Fish Fillets On Spinach a pungent and exhilarating taste. - 48.6468
Hawaiian Seafood Kabobs
1. In a wet bamboo skewer, thread two of each of pineapple chunks, green onion pieces, prawns, and halibut cubes.
2. In a bowl, beat egg whites with salt and monosodium glutamate until foamy.
3. Dip the skewers in flour and then dip in beaten... - 48.532
In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente (tender but firm); drain and set aside.
Tomato Seafood Sauce: In large bowl, combine onion, garlic, olive oil and hot pepper flakes.
Microwave at High for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until softened, stirring... - 48.5294
Jumbo Prawns With Tricolor Vegetables
Marinate the prawns in olive oil,salt and pepper.
Cut the bellpepper and tomato into small dices.
Cut the mushroom into half and slice.
For the foam:
In a sauce pan,sauté onion and garlic in butter.Add in roughly cut fennel and sauté.Pour the milk and allow... - 48.4565
Hot Seafood Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Make a mixture of 1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips and margarine.
3) Take a 9-inch pie plate and press the mixture into it.
4) Bake in the oven for 5 minutes and cool.
5) Take a large bowl and combine... - 48.1964
Cracked Pepper Toast Heat the oil in a large soup pot over medium heat.
Add the onions and garlic and saute until softened, about 10 minutes.
Add the wine and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes (with their juices), bay leaves, fennel seeds, cayenne,... - 48.1664
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.In a pot, add milk, scallops and fillets.
3.Let simmer for 8 minutes.
4.Drain the fish and save the liquid.
5.Now heat some butter and mix flour in it.
6. Add the lobster liquid and mix well into the... - 48.0747
Fanfare Seafood Stew
1. Cut the fillets into 1-inch cubes.
2. In a large bowl, add cream sherry, gingerroot, salt, pepper and garlic and mix well.
3. Add fish and shrimp and toss or shake to coat.
4. Let it stand for 20 minutes at room temperature.
5. Drain out and reserve... - 47.9222
1. In a saucepan blend together flour and oil; cook over medium heat, stir constantly for about 15 minutes or till flour is a dark reddish-brown color.
2. Stir in onions, celery, green pepper, and garlic; cook for about 8 minutes or till vegetables are... - 47.8467
Its a classical Spanish preparation of rice with seafood. - 47.6592
Char Grilled Baby Octopus Salad
Cut each octopus in half.
Using vegetable peeler, remove five wide strips of rind from Lemon; shred strips finely.
Combine octopus, rind, garlic, paprika, cumin, pesto, vinegar and half of the oil in large bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or... - 47.6572
1. Place each seafood in a separate bowl
2. Add dressing to each bowl and mix well.
3. Cover the bowls with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. Line a large salad platter with lettuce leaves.
5. Spoon each type of... - 47.6301
Baby Squid Stir Fry
1. Make thin slices of squid.
2. If the tentacles are large, chop them into half.
3. Season the squid with salt and pepper.
4. In a wok, add oil and heat.
5. Add garlic and cook gently until browned.
6. Discard the browned garlic.
7.... - 47.6132
Squid Salad With Lemon And Fresh Mint
1) In a large saucepan, add water and bring it to a boil.
2) Add the Shellfish Boil and squid to cook for 1 minute over heat.
3) Remove the pan from the heat and set it on a rack.
4) Let the squid cool in the liquid for 30 minutes or until tepid.... - 47.6088
Mussels "a How-to Guide"
In this Mussels "A How-To Guide" video you get to know everything about eating Mussels. Mussels are inexpensive and highly nutritious, 1 kg costs less than a fast food dish. However, it is important to have complete knowledge of checking whether the mussels... - 47.4263
Fisherman S Chowder
Place bacon in a 3-quart microwave-proof dish, separating pieces with a fork.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, lift out bacon and place on paper towels to drain.
Pour off and... - 47.4239
Seafood Salad With Watercress Red Pepper And Fresh Herbs
1) Use a large nonreactive saucepan, to heat 1/4 cup of the olive oil over high heat.
2) SautÃ© the shallots and 3 of the minced garlic cloves.
3) Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until softened and... - 47.3635
1) In a pan, heat oil.
2) In hot oil, saute celery, bell pepper and green onions, until wilted.
3) Gradually add crawfish tails.
4) Saute for 5 more minutes.
5) With cooked rice, mix this along with water and soup.
6) Adjust seasonings to... - 47.3298
Seafood Casserole With Velveeta
Melt butter in top of double boiler.
Add flour, stir until bubbly.
Add milk and cook until thickened.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add Velveeta, cut up.
Stir until melted.
Saute celery and onion in butter.
Cut up fish, cut scallops in half, cut lobster in... - 47.2849
Put mussels in a large pot with the wine, cover the pan and cook over high heat until the shells open.
Discard any that do not.
Strain the liquid and reserve.
Pick out a few of the best looking mussels for garnish; remove the meat from the others and set... - 47.1838
1. In a Dutch oven combine together un-drained stewed tomatoes, condensed tomato soup, condensed chicken gumbo soup, water, sweet potato, celery, green onion, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, bottled hot pepper sauce, and bay leaf; bring the... - 47.1568
Stir Fried Seafood And Vegetables
1. Make an incision on squid’s body sac on one side and open flat. Score small crisscross patterns on the inner portion of squid and then cut squid into 1 inch squares in terms with score lines.
2. Add scored squid to ginger juice, 1 tbsp... - 47.1164
1. Partially thaw crabmeat and fish.
2. Remove skin from fish fillets; cut fillets into 1-inch pieces.
3. Thoroughly wash clams.
4. Cover the clams with salted water using 3 tablespoons salt to 8 cups cold water, let it stand for 15... - 47.1074
Devji Ni Machhi Athwa Colmi Ni Curry
Rub fish with salt and lime juice and keep aside for half an hour.
Heat oil in a pan and fry onion on low heat till light brown.
Add ground spices, salt, tomatoes, strained tamarind juice and three cups water.
Simmer slowly for 5-8 minutes.
Add coconut milk... - 46.8673
Huitres A La Mangue Au Sabayon De Curry
1. Pre-heat the oven.
2. Scrub and wash the oysters well.
3. Open the oysters over a strainer and a fine cloth, to filter the juices to a bowl underneath. De-shell the oysters and place them in their juices.
4. Remove the top halves of the... - 46.8174
Okra Seafood Gumbo
1) Take a 3-quart Dutch oven and heat oil in it.
2) Add flour to this, stirring constantly.
3) Stir constantly again and cook on medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until the mixture attains the color of a copper penny.
4) Take a small skillet and melt... - 46.7493
Crawfish Salad In Papaya Cups
1) Cut the papaya in half, with a sharp knife.
2) Discard the seeds and peel the half parts.
3) Slice a thin part from the bottom of each half, so that it can sit properly.
4) Brush lime juice on each part.
5) In a large bowl, add... - 46.7278
Scrub mussels or clams under running water.
Discard any that are broken or not tightly closed.
Place wine and mussels or clams in a large, heavy based pot with a lid over medium-high heat.
Cook, shaking pan frequently, until shells open, 4-5 minutes.
Remove... - 46.6087
1. In a large skillet, place halibut and cover with cold water; add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Start to heat and bring the mixture to boiling; then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes until fish flakes easily with fork.
3. Remove the fish from... - 46.6085
Mediterranean Seafood Salad
In a large saucepan, bring the white wine to the boil, add the mussels, cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the mussels have opened.
Remove the mussels from the pan and set aside, reserving the liquid.
Discard any that remain closed.
Shell the mussels when... - 46.5179
Lobster Continental On Rice
1. Cut strips of the chicken.
2. In a skillet add butter and brown the chicken strips with taragon.
3. Add milk, sherry, soup. Keep stirring.
4. Add artichokes, tomatoes and lobster.
5. Heat and stir occasionally so that all ingredients... - 46.4802
New Brunswick Seafood Casserole
Cut all fish into bite-size pieces.
Bring 2 cups water to boil.
Add fish and simmer 4 minutes.
Reserve fish and dissolve bouillon cubes in liquid.
Pour into 2-cup measure, including any liquid from canned shellfish.
Heat butter in top of double boiler, stir... - 46.4407
Everyday Cioppino Fish Stew
1) Chop celery and onion (can be chopped while cooking anchovies).
2) In a large pot, combine anchovies, may leaf, garlic, pepper and oil.
3) Let the anchovies melt in the oil and it will act as natural salt.
4) Let it break up into... - 46.4297
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, place the bread and put water over.
3) Squeeze thoroughly.
4) In a pan, heat oil.
5) In hot oil, saute onions, green pepper and celery until soft.
6) To this, add bread.
7) Cook... - 46.3862
Oyster And Corn Bake
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. In a bowl mix 1/4 cup butter, crumbs, and parsley. Keep aside.
3. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoons butter. Add onion and celery and saute until tender.
4. Drain oysters and reserve 1/4 cup liquid.
5. On the... - 46.3276
Sea Food Newburg Au Gourmet
1) Take a pan and place the fish and shrimps in it.
2) Cook and flake the fish.
3) Cut the olive into big chunks.
4) Take a blazer pan and melt butter in it.
5) Add the seasonings and flour to it, stirring well.
6) Add the cream slowly while stirring... - 46.2565
Paella Spanish Fish And Chicken
1. In a large skillet, melt or heat butter or oil over a medium flame on the stove.
2. Add the rice and garlic and sauté until rice is lightly browned.
3. Tip the rice mixture into a in slow-cooking pot or crock pot.
4. Add the remaining ingredients... - 46.2321
Salad De Moules
1) Wash the mussels under cold running water by removing "beards." Discard the cracked or still open mussels.
2) In a large, heavy pan with a tight-fitting lid, place the mussels.
3) Add shallots, parsley sprigs, thyme and bay leaf.
4) Lightly... - 46.1419
Parchment Seafood Spectacular
1) Place one serving of fish each on two 10"x 15" parchment papers.
2) Mix the brandy and lemon juice well and apply on the fish.
3) Further, apply butter and chives on each serving and sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
4) On top of each serving,... - 46.0573
Moulded Seafood Salad With Shiitake Mushrooms And Avocado Sauce
1) Use a medium saucepan of boiling water, to cook the shrimp and scallops together for 1 1/2 minutes or until just opaque throughout.
2) Drain in a colander and refresh under cold running water.
3) Drain on paper towels.
4) Halve the shrimp... - 46.0538
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix together salt, cayenne, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and melted butter.
3) On the bottom of a greased 1-quart baking dish, spread half of the oysters.
4) On top, add half of... - 45.9392
Scallops With Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven hot to 400°F
2. Wash scallops well with light salted water.
3. Drain and dry on paper towels.
4. Halve or quarter scallops to make into bite-size pieces.
5. In a medium saucepan mix 1/2 cup butter, wine, 1/2 teaspoon... - 45.8364
Place 2 tablespoons of the butter in a 2-quart microwave-proof dish.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in onion, celery, 1/3 cup of the parsley, and potato.
Cover with lid or heavy-duty plastic wrap and microwave on... - 45.691
Shellfish And Couscous With Fresh Tomatoes
1. In a large pot, bring the water to a boil add a dash of salt and stir in the couscous. Turn off the heat, and cover the pot tightly.
2. In a saute pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ© the onion and hot pepper, stirring them often, until... - 45.6579
Artichoke Seafood Salad
1) Wash artichokes, trim stems, and discard any outer tough leaves.
2) Cut the top half of artichokes and discard thorny tip of each leaf.
3) Cover and boil artichokes in salted water for 20-45 minutes depending on the size of it.
4) Drain it... - 45.6202
Sea Food Hotpot
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C), Gas Mark 4.
2) Divide the fish fillets in 4 neat parts.
3) Wash and scrape the potatoes. Cut them into wafer thin slices and place aside.
4) In a pan, add little butter to fry the fish until golden.
5)... - 45.5016
Spanish Style Seafood Stew
Heat a large skillet coated with olive-oil cooking spray over medium heat.
Add the frying peppers, bell pepper, and onion and cook, stirring frequently, for 7 minutes, or until tender.
If the pan gets dry, add a little of the broth, 1 tablespoon at a... - 45.4668
Smith's Grilled Seafood Brochettes
1) Prepare the grill.
2) Rinse seafood. Pat dry with paper towels.
3) In a large bowl add all the marinade ingredients.
4) Whisk the marinade to mix well.
5) Add seafood to the marinade and toss mixture till well coated.
6) Cover and... - 45.4272
Quick Mussel Pasta
In a skillet, saute onion in olive oil until very tender.
Add garlic and saute an additional 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, cover, and cook until soft, about 10 minutes.
Add parsley, tarragon, lemon juice, and Chardonnay.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Saute another... - 45.4172
Salmon Seafood Pate
1) In a liquidizer, place the salmon, ketchup, lemon juice, cream cheese, salt, a shake of pepper and a few drops of pink colouring.
2) Liquidize all the ingredients to make a smooth mixture.
3) In a basin, transfer the puree and add the... - 45.2551
1) Fry onion and mushrooms quickly by turning frequently and until tender, about 5 minutes.
2) Remove from heat.
3) Stir in flour, salt and pepper until well blended.
4) Slowly mix in cream.
5) Transfer to heat and allow to boil, mixing all the... - 45.2511
Devji No Machhi No Patio
Clean tamarind and remove any seeds or strings.
Rub fish with salt and lime juice and leave for half an hour.
Peel and cut drumsticks into three-inch pieces or slice aubergines.
Heat fat in a patio or broad-based pan and fry onions till light brown.
Add a... - 45.2295
Sieve flour and seasonings into a mixing bowl.
Rub butter into flour with fingertips until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Mix egg yolk, lemon juice and water together.
Add to flour and mix with a round bladed knife to form a stiff dough.
Cover... - 45.1961
Tempting Seafood Casserole
1. Preheat oven at 400°F
2. In a saucepan add butter and cook onion, pepper and celery till it gets tender.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients besides crumbs and cheese.
4. Pour the ingredients into
1 quart casserole.
5. Bake for 20... - 45.1307
1) In a food processor, place the bread, onion, and garlic.
2) Switch on and off about 5 times.
3) Add the fish roe and process just until smooth.
4) As the machine is running, drizzle in the lemon juice through the feed tube.
5) Drop by drop,... - 45.1298
Chinese Scrambled Seafood
1) Chop the scallops and shrimps.
2) Take a pan and cook them in it.
3) Take a bowl and beat the cream along with the eggs and seasoning.
4) Take a blazer pan.
5) Heat the butter in it.
6) Add egg mixture to it and scramble until it starts to set.
7)... - 44.9373
Oyster And Wild Rice Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Follow package directions to prepare rice and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl mix next 6 ingredients.
4. Lightly grease a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish.
5. Pour sherry in it and top with half of rice.
6. Pour... - 44.9098
Mussels Cooked Like Snails
1) Select the fine fat mussels to scrape beard and clean with water.
2) In a saucepan, place the mussels with shallots, thyme, parsley and bay leaf.
3) Lightly season with salt and moisten with wine.
4) Preheat oven to 400°F.
5) Place... - 44.7814
Heat the oil and butter in a nonstick pan over medium heat.
Add the onions and saute until golden brown.
Stir in the garlic and ginger pastes, and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Add the tomato paste, grated tomatoes, and almond paste.
Continue stir-frying for 1... - 44.7081
Tomato Clam Soup
Cook clams in 2 1/2 cups water until shells open.
Pick out meat and wash away sand.
Dip tomatoes in boiling water 1/2 minute, then peel off skin and cut each tomato in 6 to 8 wedges.
Heat 3 tablespoons oil, add tomato and saute until soft.
Strain through... - 44.6838
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Prepare small cubes by cutting the scallops. Place in a saucepan.
3) Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pour water.
4) Reserve the liquid while draining the oysters.
5) Place the saucepan over heat and... - 44.6778
Bow Tie Pasta With Seafood And Pesto
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta according to the package directions until al dente.
Drain, toss in a bowl with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil, and set aside.
Heat the remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and... - 44.6419
Italian Seafood Casserole
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms and next 4 ingredients; saute 10 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in spaghetti sauce, broth, and wine; bring to a boil.
Stir in scallops and... - 44.5296
Ternera Con Guisantes
Heat olive oil in a casserole.
When oil is hot, put in thyme, bay leaf, garlic, cinnamon, pepper grains, carrot, and tomatoes (if you use puree, add it later with the wine).
Brown meat well on all sides with the herbs and vegetables over a moderate... - 44.3947
Marinated Seafood Kebabs
Remove boiling water from heat, add coconut and infuse for 6-8 minutes, then pour into a blender and whirl 2-3 minutes.
Strain into a bowl through muslin to extract coconut milk.
Add soy sauce, garlic, salt, pepper, cumin and lemon juice and mix well.
Add... - 44.3909
One Pan Spanish Fish Stew
1) In a bowl, add the parsley with half the garlic and lemon zest. Mix and set aside.
2) In a large pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil. Put in the onion and potatoes, stir once. Cover the pan and braise for about 5 mins until the onion has softened.
3)... - 44.3812
Classic Cioppino Using White Wine
Chop each crab into pieces with cleaver.
Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Chop fish into 2cm pieces.
Heat the oil in large pan; cook onion, celery and garlic, stirring, until onion is soft.
Add tomato; cook, stirring, 5 minutes or until... - 44.3428
Couscous Ring Mold With Seafood
Scrub and rinse the mussels, discarding any with open or broken shells.
Put half the mussels into a dish with the white wine and microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH.
Lift the mussels out of the cooking liquid with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Discard any that... - 44.2135
1. Soak the clams in a bowl of water for 2 hours. Drain and keep aside.
2. Rinse all the seafood under water, except the fillets.
3. In a 5–quart casserole, mix the clams, crabs, shrimp and fillets.
4. Add the other ingredients... - 44.1779
Swordfish With Cucumber Sauce
1. Soften butter and cream the anchovy paste. Spread this paste on steaks very evenly, covering every bit.
2. Broil for 5 minutes at least 4 inches from heat on both the sides, till the fish starts flaking easily.
3. In a saucepan cook... - 44.1433
Zarzuela de Mariscos
Cut squid in rings.
Open; mussels by shaking, them in a pan over moderate heat.
Strain juice through a kitchen towel for use in sauce.
Wash crayfish and prawns, but do not peel.
Brown onions slowly in olive oil.
Increase heat, add tomato, and let it cook 1... - 44.1162
Aek Tapeli Ma Khichdi Ne Patio
Wash and clean Bombay duck and cut into two-inch pieces.
Shallow fry till crisp and mix with paste for patio along with sesame seed oil.
Carefully remove centre veins of banana leaves and soften by holding about six inches above a fire.
Place them one on top... - 44.0573
1. Prepare the roaster
2. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and fry the onion in it
3. Add the parsley, and garlic to the sauce pan and heat gently
4. Tip in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, bay leaf and wine and cook... - 44.0526
Skin eel first.
Cut skin around head of eel.
With a sharp knife, cut under skin slowly to loosen a small flap.
Hold head in one hand and grasp skin with the other hand or use a pair of pliers.
Strip the skin off as you would a glove, in one motion.
Cut off... - 44.0243
High Protein Seafood Recipes By Category
High Protein Seafood Dish: