- » High Protein Seafood
High Protein Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein seafood recipes.
Spicy Fish Soup (maeuntang)
Maangchi is making a traditional hot and spicy fish soup, Maeuntang. There are a few interesting Korean ingredients like water dropwort and edible chrysanthemum which give a very unique flavor to the fish. If you don’t have them ready, going for shopping... - 119.681
Instant Chinese Hot Pot
Preparing a hotpot is no rocket science. It makes for a wonderful dinner idea when you have company over. Ideally eaten during winters, you can prepare it anytime and enjoy the freshness of seafood, meat and veggies over pleasant conversation with family and... - 118.558
This week I'm heading to the coast with a couple of seafood ingredients. I'm cooking up a spicy crab cake and a fresh salmon burger covered in dill sauce. Get to the local seafood shops this week and take advantage of some of the fresh local crab and seafood... - 112.285
1. Place a pan on medium heat, pour oil, and add onion, celery, chili, and red bell pepper in it.
2. Season it with salt and pepper.
3. Throw garlic, capers and tomatoes. Give it a good stir, and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Pour white wine and reduce it by... - 111.092
Green Lip Mussels In Tomato And Seafood Sauce
Have you ever heard of green lip mussels? These mussels are a variety of mussels which is found in New Zealand. Chef Belucci shows how to cook these mussels in tomato and seafood sauce in order to make a wholesome main course meal. - 108.009
Chili Tomato Seafood
1. Place a pan on heat, and spray cooking oil in it.
2. Add onion and garlic. Stir and cook until they caramelize.
3. Drop red chilli, and red bell pepper. Stir.
4. Pour whole peeled tomatoes, and water in it. Mix well.
5. Sprinkle pepper, marjoram,... - 107.347
Moules A La Mariniere
French food tastes not only delicious at restaurant. You can recreate them with perfection at home with Grace Piper. This is a fancy dish of cooking mussels and a french specialty. - 94.439
Sweet & Sour Fish Fillet With Oyster Sauce
Are you tired of eating same old sweet and sour chicken recipe? Then why not give a try to this sweet and sour fish fillet recipe with the flavors of oyster sauce and tomato sauce. Watch the video to see complete recipe. This video is in Filipino language. - 82.9842
Pasta With Seafood
We all know pasta and seafood together make a great match and seafood combined with a dish makes it all the more healthy. Take a look at this video to see step by step instructions to see how chef combined pasta with monkey shrimp and oyster sauce to make a... - 67.5041
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8211
This Paella Valencia recipe is a complete meal in itself. The healthy and easy to make dish is any seafood lover’s dream come true. If you are tired of the usual recipes, try out something new with this paella Valencia recipe. This culinary adventure sure... - 51.128
Best seafood Casserole
In 3-qt casserole combine celery, onion and butter; cover.
Microwave at High 3 to 4 minutes, or until celery is tender-crisp, stirring once.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Spoon into two freezer containers.
Label and freeze no longer than 2 months.
To serve,... - 50.218
Jumbo Prawns With Tricolor Vegetables
Marinate the prawns in olive oil,salt and pepper.
Cut the bellpepper and tomato into small dices.
Cut the mushroom into half and slice.
For the foam:
In a sauce pan,sauté onion and garlic in butter.Add in roughly cut fennel and sauté.Pour the milk and allow... - 50.0187
Its a classical Spanish preparation of rice with seafood. - 49.3998
1. In a saucepan blend together flour and oil; cook over medium heat, stir constantly for about 15 minutes or till flour is a dark reddish-brown color.
2. Stir in onions, celery, green pepper, and garlic; cook for about 8 minutes or till vegetables are... - 49.2778
New Iberia Seafood Gumbo
To make the stock: Peel the shrimp and place the shells in a large saucepan.
Devein the shrimp and refrigerate until needed.
To the saucepan, add the water, onions, garlic, celery, bay leaf, peppercorns, and thyme.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the... - 49.1911
Mussels "a How-to Guide"
In this Mussels "A How-To Guide" video you get to know everything about eating Mussels. Mussels are inexpensive and highly nutritious, 1 kg costs less than a fast food dish. However, it is important to have complete knowledge of checking whether the mussels... - 49.1176
1. Partially thaw crabmeat and fish.
2. Remove skin from fish fillets; cut fillets into 1-inch pieces.
3. Thoroughly wash clams.
4. Cover the clams with salted water using 3 tablespoons salt to 8 cups cold water, let it stand for 15... - 48.9656
Crawfish Salad In Papaya Cups
1) Cut the papaya in half, with a sharp knife.
2) Discard the seeds and peel the half parts.
3) Slice a thin part from the bottom of each half, so that it can sit properly.
4) Brush lime juice on each part.
5) In a large bowl, add... - 48.8843
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, sherry (if using), black pepper, and red pepper.
Cook the orzo in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 10... - 48.8536
Caribbean Seafood Strudel With Mango Lime Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2)For preparing seafood strudel, in a pan heat oil, sear each of these seafoods separately – shrimp, scallops, grouper, lobster tail. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
3)Cool, drain and... - 48.8449
1. In a Dutch oven combine together un-drained stewed tomatoes, condensed tomato soup, condensed chicken gumbo soup, water, sweet potato, celery, green onion, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, bottled hot pepper sauce, and bay leaf; bring the... - 48.8361
Squid Salad With Lemon And Fresh Mint
1) In a large saucepan, add water and bring it to a boil.
2) Add the Shellfish Boil and squid to cook for 1 minute over heat.
3) Remove the pan from the heat and set it on a rack.
4) Let the squid cool in the liquid for 30 minutes or until tepid.... - 48.7091
Baby Squid Stir Fry
1. Make thin slices of squid.
2. If the tentacles are large, chop them into half.
3. Season the squid with salt and pepper.
4. In a wok, add oil and heat.
5. Add garlic and cook gently until browned.
6. Discard the browned garlic.
7.... - 48.674
Turkish Mussel Salad
1. Place the mussels under cold running water and scrub to clean.
2. Snip off the beards.
3. In a large heavy pot, add water and boil mussels in covered pot for 6-8 minutes until the mussels open; shake pan once or twice.
4. Discard any mussels that... - 48.6241
Moulded Seafood Salad With Shiitake Mushrooms And Avocado Sauce
1) Use a medium saucepan of boiling water, to cook the shrimp and scallops together for 1 1/2 minutes or until just opaque throughout.
2) Drain in a colander and refresh under cold running water.
3) Drain on paper towels.
4) Halve the shrimp... - 48.4988
Linguine And Seafood
Prepare linguine as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
In 2-quart casserole, combine remaining ingredients, except Parmesan cheese.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until seafood is opaque, stirring... - 48.3894
In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente (tender but firm); drain and set aside.
Tomato Seafood Sauce: In large bowl, combine onion, garlic, olive oil and hot pepper flakes.
Microwave at High for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until softened, stirring... - 48.0539
Hot Seafood Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Make a mixture of 1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips and margarine.
3) Take a 9-inch pie plate and press the mixture into it.
4) Bake in the oven for 5 minutes and cool.
5) Take a large bowl and combine... - 48.0097
Seafood Salad With Watercress Red Pepper And Fresh Herbs
1) Use a large nonreactive saucepan, to heat 1/4 cup of the olive oil over high heat.
2) SautÃ© the shallots and 3 of the minced garlic cloves.
3) Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until softened and... - 48.0097
1) In a pan, heat oil.
2) In hot oil, saute celery, bell pepper and green onions, until wilted.
3) Gradually add crawfish tails.
4) Saute for 5 more minutes.
5) With cooked rice, mix this along with water and soup.
6) Adjust seasonings to... - 47.8256
Cracked Pepper Toast Heat the oil in a large soup pot over medium heat.
Add the onions and garlic and saute until softened, about 10 minutes.
Add the wine and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes (with their juices), bay leaves, fennel seeds, cayenne,... - 47.779
1. In a large skillet, place halibut and cover with cold water; add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Start to heat and bring the mixture to boiling; then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes until fish flakes easily with fork.
3. Remove the fish from... - 47.5528
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix together salt, cayenne, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and melted butter.
3) On the bottom of a greased 1-quart baking dish, spread half of the oysters.
4) On top, add half of... - 47.4339
Salmon Seafood Pate
1) In a liquidizer, place the salmon, ketchup, lemon juice, cream cheese, salt, a shake of pepper and a few drops of pink colouring.
2) Liquidize all the ingredients to make a smooth mixture.
3) In a basin, transfer the puree and add the... - 47.2746
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.In a pot, add milk, scallops and fillets.
3.Let simmer for 8 minutes.
4.Drain the fish and save the liquid.
5.Now heat some butter and mix flour in it.
6. Add the lobster liquid and mix well into the... - 47.2527
Tempting Seafood Casserole
1. Preheat oven at 400°F
2. In a saucepan add butter and cook onion, pepper and celery till it gets tender.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients besides crumbs and cheese.
4. Pour the ingredients into
1 quart casserole.
5. Bake for 20... - 47.1689
High Protein Seafood Recipes By Category
High Protein Seafood Dish: