- » High Protein Pasta
High Protein Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein pasta recipes.
Classic Pasta Braciole With Beef Steak And Italian Tomatoes
If stepping into the super classic domain unnerves you, hold your horses. It is going to be different after you go through this recipe. An elaborate Sicilian classic dish that requires you to slog it out in the kitchen for a good hour or so but in the end you... - 127.094
Simple Chinese Chicken And Noodle Soup
Chicken and noodle soup prepared with authentic chinese flavors is a very healthy and appetizing soup. When you desire to have a soup on a cold winter afternoon, this chinese chicken noodle soup is indeed chicken soup for the soul! - 125.141
Hearty Beef Vegetable Pasta Soup
This beef vegetable pasta soup is the ultimate comfort food to help keep you warm on a chilly night. It is a hearty winter soup with beef chunks, vegetables, rice and pasta to serve as a satisfying meal and takes no effort to put together. - 121.501
Nontraditional Jamaican Jerk Pasta Part 1 - Making The Sauce
Here is a variation of a traditional recipe that you are going to love. Nontraditional Jamaican Jerk Pasta recipe video has three parts. This is the first part of the recipe video where the ingredients are blended to perfection. Watch the video for more... - 117.559
Pesto, Pasta And Shrimp
This week I'm heading out to the garden and picking some of this year's bumper crop of basil to make pesto. I'll serve it over linguine with local shrimp. This is an easy, fresh recipe that you should try. - 105.621
I Dream Of... Lasagna
I Dream of... a filling, flavorful and healthy meal made by Jenny the Genie! Wishes granted and cravings satisfied. - 103.518
Beef And Pasta Salad
1. Slice the pot roast and batonnet it.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a broad mixing bowl.
3. On a plate arrange frisee and radicchio leaves.
4. Spread the salad in the middle generously and serve. - 102.168
Sautéed Pan Lasagna
There is nothing quite like a pan of simmering hot, classic lasagna that definitely has a timeless appeal. James tells you how you can prepare pan lasagna at home using the freshest of ingredients and some ingenuity. Worth a short any day! - 102.003
Girls Night Pasta
Quick and simple, a well-made chicken spaghetti is nothing less than a culinary masterpiece, if prepared with care. This pasta dish packs in generous amounts of chicken and veggies and make for filling weeknight dinners. Stream this video to get the recipe. - 87.9926
Fast Pesto Lasagne
This is a nice little twist on a lasagne dish – using pesto & spinach. Mix spinach with cream in a bowl and a jar of pesto. Then add cooked beef and layer in a lasagne dish with sheets…bake for twenty minutes and that’s it done. Don’t believe me?... - 83.7497
Pasta With Seafood
We all know pasta and seafood together make a great match and seafood combined with a dish makes it all the more healthy. Take a look at this video to see step by step instructions to see how chef combined pasta with monkey shrimp and oyster sauce to make a... - 67.5041
Creamy Parmesan Pasta Salad
Cook the penne in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and place in a large bowl.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, sour cream, mayonnaise, and garlic paste until smooth.
Add the... - 51.0442
Red Pepper Pasta With Red Pepper Strips And Parmesan
1) Using a food processor, puree the red bell peppers and the chili pepper.
2) Now add the egg yolk, salt, and cayenne pepper. Blend well until the mixture is smooth and there are no large chunks of pepper.
3) Fold in 1 1/2 cups flour in the... - 50.6973
Prepare lasagna noodles as directed on package; drain.
Crumble ground beef and sausage into 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 7 to 8 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring 2 or 3 times to break apart.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomato... - 50.5196
Classic Italian Lasagne
Saute* onion, mushroom, and zucchini in butter until mushrooms begin to lose juices.
Add garlic, mint, rosemary, oregano, salt, and pepper; continue cooking until vegetables are tender.
Stir in tomato sauce and simmer, stirring regularly, until sauce is... - 50.0428
Amandari Smoked Salmon Angel Pasta
1. In a bowl, mix together tomatoes, shallots, and capers.
2. Add tarragon, orange zest, and salmon.
3. Add 1/4 cup olive oil.
4. Gently mix all the ingredients.
5. Season with the pepper.
6. Cover the bowl and let it sit for about an hour... - 49.048
Quick Macaroni & Cheese
1. Cook the macaroni.
2. In a 2 –quart casserole, place the cooked macaroni and keep aside.
3. In another, 1-quart casserole, place the butter.
4. In the microwave, cook for 45 to 60 seconds to melt the butter
5. Mix the flour, salt,... - 49.0115
Chinese Chicken Salad With Pasta
1. Take a large saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add spaghetti and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until pasta is al dente or tender-crisp.
5. While the pasta is boiling,... - 48.8186
Italian Chicken And Pasta
1. In a large skillet or casserole, heat half the oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the chicken pieces to the skillet, and stir- fry for about 5 minutes until evenly browned and tender.
3. With a slotted spoon remove them... - 48.6152
Meatballs In Spaghetti Sauce
Place onion and bacon in 2-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring after half the time.
Stir in remaining ingredients except meatballs.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 10 to 15 minutes, or... - 48.3594
Beef Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer noodles back to pot.
5) Mix carrot,... - 48.3318
Pasta And Ham Mornay
Prepare pasta as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine zucchini, peas, onion, margarine, parsley, basifand pepper.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp,... - 48.2464
Mary's Not So Heavy Lasagna
1. In a skillet add olive oil. Warm it.
2. Add pepper, mushrooms, carrots, onion, garlic and celery.
3. Add seasonings,tomatoes and tomato puree. Simmer for 60 minutes.
4. In another cooking pot boil water. Cook the lasagna noodles for 5 minutes.
5.... - 48.224
First in a pan add water,salt,olive oil and allow bubbles to come.
Then add Fusilli pasta and allow them to cook nicely.
For making white sauce:-
In another pan add ghee and maida and keep on stiring.see that lumps shouldn't come.when it becomes thick add... - 48.1308
Nancy And J R's Pasta
Take off the skins of sausage.
Take a small skillet.
Ground sausage in it and fry the grounded sausages.
Discard excess fat from the pan and set it aside.
Now take a larger wok and heat oil in it.
Now add in it mushroom, half quantity of... - 48.1032
Oriental Chicken Pasta Salad
1. Prepare pasta and corn by cooking them separately as per package directions.
2. Then separately drain them, rinse with cold water, drain again and keep aside separately.
3. Bias-slice the cucumber to get thin slices and keep aside.
4. To... - 48.0685
In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente (tender but firm); drain and set aside.
Tomato Seafood Sauce: In large bowl, combine onion, garlic, olive oil and hot pepper flakes.
Microwave at High for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until softened, stirring... - 48.0539
Creamy Pasta With Vegetables
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a pan boil water and add carrots and snow peas for 30 seconds.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) In a large nonstick skillet heat oil and cook pepper over moderate heat for 5... - 47.9196
Curried Pasta And Chicken Salad
1) Cook the macaroni as per the package directions, drain and rinse under cold running water; then drain well.
2) In a large bowl, mix the cooked pasta, chicken, apple, celery, and onion together.
3) In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, yogurt, curry... - 47.9102
Baked Pork Chops And Pasta
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using damp paper towels, wipe chops; trim and discard excess fat.
3. In a medium skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© chops on both sides until browned; keep aside.
4. In the same skillet... - 47.8921
1. Put all the garlic heads into a low-depth baking pan
2. Add chicken broth on the trimmed garlic heads and season each of the heads with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3. Cover the baking dish and bake butter seasoned garlic heads for 45 minutes or... - 47.7541
Pasta Salad With Basil Vinaigrette
1)Cook pasta until tender in boiling water to which salt has been added. Follow instructions of cooking as given in the packet.
2)Drain the cooked pasta and wash with cold water and drain again.
3)In a large bowl, place the cooked and drained... - 47.6523
Lime Chicken Pasta Salad
In a large, plastic, zip-tight bag, combine 1/4 cup of the olive oil, 4 tablespoons of the lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon of the black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne.
Add the chicken and seal the bag, pressing out the air.
Refrigerate at least 1... - 47.5345
Beefy Bacon Pasta
1) In a large saucepan fry the bacon.
2) Transfer the bacon to a plate.
3) Cut into small cubes and keep aside.
4) In the same saucepan add beef and onion.
5) Stir fry until brown.
6) Drain out from the fat. Discard the fat.
7) Add remaining... - 47.4507
Garlicky Pasta Chicken Salad
1. Split garlic cloves from each other and drop them into boiled water for 1 minute.
2. Drain the water and peel off the skins from the garlic cloves.
3. Take a small saucepan and place the garlic cloves into it with oil and rosemary... - 47.4129
Golden Pepper Pasta & Orange Salad
Cut peppers in half lengthwise.
Lay cut side down in a foil-lined 10 by 15-inch pan.
Broil 2 to 3 inches from heat until skins are charred, about 10 minutes.
Let stand, draped with foil, until cool enough to touch.
Pull off and discard skin, stems, and... - 47.3466
1) In a frying pan heat olive oil.
2) Mix ground beef and chopped onion.
3) Stir fry the mixture until brown.
4) Add both soups, vinegar, barbecue sauce, chili powder, first amount of salt and pepper.
5) Simmer gently stirring occasionally.
6) In an... - 47.3466
Italiano Turkey And Pasta
1. In a large, skillet or casserole, heat the oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the turkey strips to the skillet, and stir fry for about 3 to 5 minutes until evenly browned and tender.
3. With a slotted spoon remove them... - 47.3336
High Protein Pasta Recipes By Category