- » High Protein Pasta
High Protein Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein pasta recipes.
Asian Pasta Salad
Soba Noodles make up this delicious Asian inspired summer salad. Soba is a noodle made from buckwheat and it has a hearty, nutty taste that is a nice change from semolina pastas. This pasta salad recipe is going to use Asian inspired ingredients and is easy... - 127.215
Simple Sous Vide Chicken Pasta
Pasta dishes don't have to be that complicated at all. In fact, in this video, you'll learn how to make a simple Sous Vide Chicken Pasta. Barry makes an excellent pasta dish here. You are free to use the pasta of your choice to make this dish. Enjoy the video. - 127.112
Classic Pasta Braciole With Beef Steak And Italian Tomatoes
If stepping into the super classic domain unnerves you, hold your horses. It is going to be different after you go through this recipe. An elaborate Sicilian classic dish that requires you to slog it out in the kitchen for a good hour or so but in the end you... - 123.835
Simple Chinese Chicken And Noodle Soup
Chicken and noodle soup prepared with authentic chinese flavors is a very healthy and appetizing soup. When you desire to have a soup on a cold winter afternoon, this chinese chicken noodle soup is indeed chicken soup for the soul! - 123.51
Pasta Quattro Fromaggi
If you are longing for a creamy and cheesy pasta, this recipe is surely going to satisfy your appetite. Pasta quatro fromage offers you, pasta in delicate cheese sauce with a creamy texture. Follow the easy steps to replicate the preparation at your own... - 120.657
Hearty Beef Vegetable Pasta Soup
This beef vegetable pasta soup is the ultimate comfort food to help keep you warm on a chilly night. It is a hearty winter soup with beef chunks, vegetables, rice and pasta to serve as a satisfying meal and takes no effort to put together. - 119.81
Pasta Alla Arrabiata
Who doesn't like pasta served with yummy, flavorful sauce. Cathy tells you how to prepare pasta alla arrabiata at home using the simplest of ingredients. A perfect addition to your pennes anyday. Just follow the instruction to the T and whip up a luscious... - 116.548
Italian Pasta Salad- Simple, Fast And Fresh
Great pasta salad to make a very filling meal. This video shows how to prepare an excellent and refreshing pasta salad with that can be stored for up to a week in the refrigerator. Pasta salad filled with veggies, cheese, and seasoning make a very tasty and... - 113.198
Leftover Turkey With Pasta
Still wondering about how to use up leftover roast turkey from Christmas or Thanksgiving? Try this Turkey with Pasta recipe before you settle for the usual turkey sandwiches. It is so delicious, you will probably be secretly hoping that your guests eat less... - 112.775
Stove Top Mac And Cheese With Fried Bologna
Macaroni and cheese is perfect supper food. It's a kids' favorite, and adults like it too. This video makes the simplest and quick macaroni with the goodness of bologna. Try this Italian variation to make a yummy tasting dish. - 112.377
Pesto, Pasta And Shrimp
This week I'm heading out to the garden and picking some of this year's bumper crop of basil to make pesto. I'll serve it over linguine with local shrimp. This is an easy, fresh recipe that you should try. - 111.914
Dr Bob And Debbie's Pasta Chicken Salad
Pasta is the most famous Italian dish. And when it is mixed with chicken, the taste is superb. Just try this pasta chicken salad recipe and enjoy your food. - 111.872
Angel Hair With Roasted Chicken And Bacon
Great Everyday Meals: Johanna M. Cook of Momma Cuisine prepares a simple pasta dish using bacon, chicken, and cherry tomatoes. Perfect for a busy weeknight or get-together with friends and family. - 106.931
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Bean & Pasta Salad
If you are on a low fat diet, you must have a salad in the fridge on which you can snack on when you get the hunger cravings. This hearty bean and pasta salad has everything, is high in fiber and proteins and low in calories and fat and ideal to satisfy even... - 106.511
Tony Caputo Makes Pasta And Melon Salad
Fruit lovers, this recipe is meant for you all! Delicious and fresh spring time melon is combined with pasta and some flavorful sprigs to make a delightful melon pasta salad which can be eaten at any time of the day. It is refreshing, tasty and very... - 105.903
Girls Night Pasta
Quick and simple, a well-made chicken spaghetti is nothing less than a culinary masterpiece, if prepared with care. This pasta dish packs in generous amounts of chicken and veggies and make for filling weeknight dinners. Stream this video to get the recipe. - 105.735
Super Simple Pasta
1. For the rustic basil oil – add basil leaves to a mortar and pestle with a little salt, the lemon zest and juice and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Crush it all up together, set aside.
2. Boil water and cook quinoa linguini according to the... - 105.321
Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna
Join Toby in adding more plant-based dishes to your diet, starting with this recipe for eggplant lasagna from our friend Dr. Janet Brill's book "Cholesterol Down." Dr. Janet's eggplant lasagna is the featured dish on our weekly menu beginning Monday, January... - 104.272
Sausage Pasta Bake
If you like the mozzarella in general, you absolutely love this recipe - Cheesy Sausage Pasta Bake! It could be a bit fattening, but it is delicious nevertheless. Watch and learn this simple recipe from this video. Enjoy! - 101.026
Italian Pasta Salad- Simple, Fast & Fresh
Pasta is a very healthy dish. This version uses only vegetables but you can add chicken, lamb or turkey to the vegetable to make a light summer meal. Try this fun and healthy version by Monique to prepare your own dish - 100.902
Beef And Pasta Salad
1. Slice the pot roast and batonnet it.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a broad mixing bowl.
3. On a plate arrange frisee and radicchio leaves.
4. Spread the salad in the middle generously and serve. - 100.564
Sautéed Pan Lasagna
There is nothing quite like a pan of simmering hot, classic lasagna that definitely has a timeless appeal. James tells you how you can prepare pan lasagna at home using the freshest of ingredients and some ingenuity. Worth a short any day! - 100.416
Linguine With Langostini
1) Rinse well the Langostini with fresh water and the juice of half a lemon; cut their back with a knife to expose the pulp and set aside.
2) In a large non-stick pan, saute' the garlic and the hot pepper in about 3 tbsp of Olive OIl for a couple of... - 100.278
I Dream Of... Lasagna
I Dream of... a filling, flavorful and healthy meal made by Jenny the Genie! Wishes granted and cravings satisfied. - 100.244
Nontraditional Jamaican Jerk Pasta Part 1 - Making The Sauce
Here is a variation of a traditional recipe that you are going to love. Nontraditional Jamaican Jerk Pasta recipe video has three parts. This is the first part of the recipe video where the ingredients are blended to perfection. Watch the video for more... - 99.8627
Pasta With Seafood
We all know pasta and seafood together make a great match and seafood combined with a dish makes it all the more healthy. Take a look at this video to see step by step instructions to see how chef combined pasta with monkey shrimp and oyster sauce to make a... - 90.3849
This Pasta Peperonata is a fantastic dish. A Jamie Oliver vegetarian pasta dinner with a real punchy taste and cheap ingredients, filling, fun and easy. Without doubt, one of the top 5 recipes I’ve made to date. - 89.8868
Pasta With Scallops And Pine Nuts
Scallops are tasty addition to any dish, so the chef has Pasta with Scallops and Pine Nuts. A dish that everyone must try after a long day at work. It’s easy to prepare, tastes delicious and a meal that can be prepared in a jiffy. Crunchy toasted pine nuts... - 66.2061
Prepare lasagna noodles as directed on package; drain.
Crumble ground beef and sausage into 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 7 to 8 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring 2 or 3 times to break apart.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomato... - 51.3465
Creamy Parmesan Pasta Salad
Cook the penne in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and place in a large bowl.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, sour cream, mayonnaise, and garlic paste until smooth.
Add the... - 51.202
Beef Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer noodles back to pot.
5) Mix carrot,... - 49.9919
Red Pepper Pasta With Red Pepper Strips And Parmesan
1) Using a food processor, puree the red bell peppers and the chili pepper.
2) Now add the egg yolk, salt, and cayenne pepper. Blend well until the mixture is smooth and there are no large chunks of pepper.
3) Fold in 1 1/2 cups flour in the... - 49.205
Classic Italian Lasagne
Saute* onion, mushroom, and zucchini in butter until mushrooms begin to lose juices.
Add garlic, mint, rosemary, oregano, salt, and pepper; continue cooking until vegetables are tender.
Stir in tomato sauce and simmer, stirring regularly, until sauce is... - 49.1001
Pasta And Ham Mornay
Prepare pasta as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine zucchini, peas, onion, margarine, parsley, basifand pepper.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp,... - 48.9605
Italian Chicken And Pasta
1. In a large skillet or casserole, heat half the oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the chicken pieces to the skillet, and stir- fry for about 5 minutes until evenly browned and tender.
3. With a slotted spoon remove them... - 48.7019
Chinese Chicken Salad With Pasta
1. Take a large saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add spaghetti and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until pasta is al dente or tender-crisp.
5. While the pasta is boiling,... - 48.6747
Amandari Smoked Salmon Angel Pasta
1. In a bowl, mix together tomatoes, shallots, and capers.
2. Add tarragon, orange zest, and salmon.
3. Add 1/4 cup olive oil.
4. Gently mix all the ingredients.
5. Season with the pepper.
6. Cover the bowl and let it sit for about an hour... - 48.5988
Nancy And J R's Pasta
Take off the skins of sausage.
Take a small skillet.
Ground sausage in it and fry the grounded sausages.
Discard excess fat from the pan and set it aside.
Now take a larger wok and heat oil in it.
Now add in it mushroom, half quantity of... - 48.5943
In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente (tender but firm); drain and set aside.
Tomato Seafood Sauce: In large bowl, combine onion, garlic, olive oil and hot pepper flakes.
Microwave at High for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until softened, stirring... - 48.5294
Curried Pasta And Chicken Salad
1) Cook the macaroni as per the package directions, drain and rinse under cold running water; then drain well.
2) In a large bowl, mix the cooked pasta, chicken, apple, celery, and onion together.
3) In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, yogurt, curry... - 48.5022
Meatballs In Spaghetti Sauce
Place onion and bacon in 2-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring after half the time.
Stir in remaining ingredients except meatballs.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 10 to 15 minutes, or... - 48.2585
Pasta With Veal Sausage Bolognese
1. Take a blender and in its process container add 1 cup tomatoes with liquid; process the blending until tomato turns into puree.
2. Chop rest of the tomatoes and set aside.
3. Take a 10-inch non-stick skillet and heat oil in it.
4. Add... - 48.1331
Chicken Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add pasta, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer pasta back to pot.
5) Mix peas, chicken and... - 48.0368
Oriental Chicken Pasta Salad
1. Prepare pasta and corn by cooking them separately as per package directions.
2. Then separately drain them, rinse with cold water, drain again and keep aside separately.
3. Bias-slice the cucumber to get thin slices and keep aside.
4. To... - 48.0271
1. Put all the garlic heads into a low-depth baking pan
2. Add chicken broth on the trimmed garlic heads and season each of the heads with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3. Cover the baking dish and bake butter seasoned garlic heads for 45 minutes or... - 47.9522
Stuffed Giant Pasta Shells
Preheat oven to 4°F.
Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
Stir in flour.
Add half-and-half; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Stir in... - 47.8819
Garlicky Pasta Chicken Salad
1. Split garlic cloves from each other and drop them into boiled water for 1 minute.
2. Drain the water and peel off the skins from the garlic cloves.
3. Take a small saucepan and place the garlic cloves into it with oil and rosemary... - 47.7687
Creamy Pasta With Broccoli
In a large pan of boiling, salted water cook broccoli and cauliflower for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
With a slotted spoon remove vegetables; reserve cooking liquid.
Bring reserved liquid to a boil over medium-high heat.
Cook for 8 to 10... - 47.6123
Baked Pork Chops And Pasta
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using damp paper towels, wipe chops; trim and discard excess fat.
3. In a medium skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© chops on both sides until browned; keep aside.
4. In the same skillet... - 47.5825
Chicken And Mushroom Pasta Bake
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Put your porcini mushrooms in a bowl and pour just enough boiling water over to cover them (approx. 2/3 cup).
Put to one side to soak for a few minutes.
Heat a saucepan big enough to hold all the ingredients, and pour in a splash... - 47.4579
Italiano Turkey And Pasta
1. In a large, skillet or casserole, heat the oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the turkey strips to the skillet, and stir fry for about 3 to 5 minutes until evenly browned and tender.
3. With a slotted spoon remove them... - 47.3739
Mary's Not So Heavy Lasagna
1. In a skillet add olive oil. Warm it.
2. Add pepper, mushrooms, carrots, onion, garlic and celery.
3. Add seasonings,tomatoes and tomato puree. Simmer for 60 minutes.
4. In another cooking pot boil water. Cook the lasagna noodles for 5 minutes.
5.... - 47.2271
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large saucepan heat first amount of cooking oil.
3) Brown meat and onion in it.
4) Scramble the meat.
5) Mix soup, sauerkraut, first amount of salt and pepper.
6) In an uncovered Dutch... - 47.2197
Cold Sesame Hoodies
1. Take a medium bowl and add in it fettuccine noodles, carrot, zucchini, bell peppers, water chestnuts, cherry tomatoes, and scallion.
2. Toss gently to combine all the ingredients.
3. Take a small mixing bowl and combine in it remaining ingredients... - 47.2067
Put mussels in a large pot with the wine, cover the pan and cook over high heat until the shells open.
Discard any that do not.
Strain the liquid and reserve.
Pick out a few of the best looking mussels for garnish; remove the meat from the others and set... - 47.1838
Pasta Salad With Basil Vinaigrette
1)Cook pasta until tender in boiling water to which salt has been added. Follow instructions of cooking as given in the packet.
2)Drain the cooked pasta and wash with cold water and drain again.
3)In a large bowl, place the cooked and drained... - 47.1212
Rock Shrimp With Mediterranean Stvie Bow Tie Pasta
1)Boil broccoli with salt and pepper for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and add cool water. Drain once again.
2)Fry bacon until crisp and brown over medium heat. Remove from fire and blot on paper towels.
3)Boil 4 quarts of water with salt and... - 47.1203
Pork Chop And Pasta Dinner
Cook macaroni in boiling water according to package directions; drain.
Place macaroni in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2" baking dish.
In skillet brown chops in hot cooking oil, drain off excess fat.
Season with salt and pepper.
Arrange chops over macaroni in baking... - 47.0939
Mediterranean Pasta Soup
Sort beans and discard any debris; rinse well and drain.
Set beans aside.
Remove and discard casings from sausages, then crumble meat into a 4- to 5-quart pan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until lightly browned (about 4 minutes).
Add onion, garlic,... - 46.9277
Lime Chicken Pasta Salad
In a large, plastic, zip-tight bag, combine 1/4 cup of the olive oil, 4 tablespoons of the lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon of the black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne.
Add the chicken and seal the bag, pressing out the air.
Refrigerate at least 1... - 46.9273
Golden Pepper Pasta & Orange Salad
Cut peppers in half lengthwise.
Lay cut side down in a foil-lined 10 by 15-inch pan.
Broil 2 to 3 inches from heat until skins are charred, about 10 minutes.
Let stand, draped with foil, until cool enough to touch.
Pull off and discard skin, stems, and... - 46.6767
Clam Stuffed Pasta Shells
Cook shells according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Dtain and set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and carrot, and saute until tender.
Add spinach; cook for 2... - 46.6269
Savory Beef And Tomato Sauce For Pasta
1. In a heavy skillet, add oil and heat it
2. Add onions and garlic and saute over medium heat for ten minutes, stirring occasionally
3. Add the beef, break it up with a fork and saute it for about ten minutes till just pink
4. Add in the spices - the... - 46.5484
Pasta With Salmon And Dill
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 1-quart square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
COOK pasta according to package directions until al dente.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, HEAT oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add celery and chopped... - 46.5064
An easy to make date pancake recipe just for you. The date stuffed deep fried pancake is sure to be a hot favorite at your place. This simple date pancake recipe is one that your kids too would love. Try the melt these date pancakes in your mouth and do let... - 46.4642
First in a pan add water,salt,olive oil and allow bubbles to come.
Then add Fusilli pasta and allow them to cook nicely.
For making white sauce:-
In another pan add ghee and maida and keep on stiring.see that lumps shouldn't come.when it becomes thick add... - 46.3448
Bow Tie Pasta With Chicken And Green Olives
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook bow tie pasta 8 to 10 minutes until al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a large skillet, cook pancetta and sausage meat over medium-high heat, stirring to break up, until the color of the sausage is no... - 46.0867
Basil Vegetable Pasta Salad
In small bowl using wire whisk, blend all dressing ingredients.
Cook mostaccioli to desired doneness as directed on package.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Meanwhile, cook vegetables until crisp-tender as directed on package.
Drain; rinse with cold... - 46.0731
Chicken And Spinach Pasta Pie
1)Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
2)In a deep pan, boil Buitoni Eliche in salted water as per pack instructions.
3)Remove from heat and drain. Sprinkle 1 tsp Sasso Olive Oil and set aside.
4)In a pan, boil spinach for a few minutes till it... - 46.0342
Chicken Salad With Pasta Twists
Following package directions, cook rotelle in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Turn into a large bowl.
In a small frying pan, combine sesame seeds and 1/4 cup of the oil; cook over... - 46.025
Tomato And Fresh Basil Pasta
1) In a pot boil water. Add tomatoes into boiling water for 30 seconds to 1 minute till the skin starts to slip off.
2) Pour the contents into a bowl of ice and water.
3) Peel tomatoes, remove seeds, and coarsely chop them.
4) In a large nonstick... - 45.798
Pasta With Bacon Sauce
In a large skillet fry bacon until crisp.
Drain on paper towels; set aside.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings from the skillet.
Add onion and garlic.
Saute until tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add tomatoes and liquid from pepper piccalilli.
Chop... - 45.7873
Ribbon Pasta With Basil Cream
In a 5 to 6-quart pan, bring 3 quarts water and vinegar to boil.
Also melt butter in a 5 to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add shallots and stir until golden, about 2 minutes.
Add cream and broth.
Boil on high heat until reduced to 1 cup, about 10... - 45.7527
1) In a frying pan heat olive oil.
2) Mix ground beef and chopped onion.
3) Stir fry the mixture until brown.
4) Add both soups, vinegar, barbecue sauce, chili powder, first amount of salt and pepper.
5) Simmer gently stirring occasionally.
6) In an... - 45.735
Baked Pasta With Shiitake Mushroom Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Wash the mushrooms, discarding stems, and slice them.
Shake or spin them dry.
Heat the oil in a medium skillet and fry the mushrooms until they are brown, adding the garlic during the last minute of cooking.
Meanwhile, cook the... - 45.6915
Beefy Bacon Pasta
1) In a large saucepan fry the bacon.
2) Transfer the bacon to a plate.
3) Cut into small cubes and keep aside.
4) In the same saucepan add beef and onion.
5) Stir fry until brown.
6) Drain out from the fat. Discard the fat.
7) Add remaining... - 45.6609
Tagliarini With Garlic Sauce
Cut fresh pasta into thin noodles about 10 inches long.
Peel, seed, and coarsely chop tomatoes.
If using canned tomatoes, break up with a spoon.
In a bowl, combine tomatoes, water (omit if using canned tomatoes), basil, salt, black pepper, and red pepper;... - 45.5396
Pasta With Salmon And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the fettuccine until just tender.
2. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
3. In a large frying pan, combine the water, vinegar, and bay leaf and bring it to boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low and add the salmon.
5.... - 45.5261
Quick Mussel Pasta
In a skillet, saute onion in olive oil until very tender.
Add garlic and saute an additional 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, cover, and cook until soft, about 10 minutes.
Add parsley, tarragon, lemon juice, and Chardonnay.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Saute another... - 45.4172
Shrimp Pasta Roll
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a frying pan melt butter.
3) Add celery, onion and first amount of salt. Stir fry until soft.
4) Take off from heat.
5) Mix shrimp, chili sauce, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce and... - 45.4048
Cook first 3 ingredients in butter and oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in chicken broth and lemon juice; cook until mixture is reduced to lA cups (about 25 minutes), stirring occasionally.
Stir in salt and... - 45.3485
Eggplant And Cream On Pasta
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Combine the creamy mixture ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Combine 1 cup of... - 45.2687
Sausage And Mushroom Pasta Pie
For crust: Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
In medium mixing bowl combine 1 egg, 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese and margarine.
Stir in hot spaghetti.
Press mixture evenly into bottom and up sides of greased 9-inch pie plate.
For... - 45.2313
Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells With Mushroom Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the Jumbo Pasta Shells for about 10 minutes until tender. Drain, rinse under cold water and set aside.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and saute green onions and watercress over medium flame. When the watercress... - 45.1846
Easy Baked Tomato Pasta
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line the bottom of an oven-safe 10-inch covered sauteuse or baking dish with half the sliced tomatoes.
Spoon the anchovies, their oil, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt over the tomatoes.
Top with the remaining tomatoes, remaining 1/2... - 45.1835
Spicy Sausage Ragu With Pasta
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Cook onion and garlic over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until soft and pale gold, 5 minutes.
Cook, stirring to break up, until coloured, 10 minutes.
Add chilli flakes, fennel, oregano, tomato puree and... - 45.1371
Chicken Pasta Italiano
In a wide frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat, stirring often, until crisp.
Lift out, drain, and set aside.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Add garlic and chicken to drippings in pan.
Cook over high heat, stirring, until meat is lightly... - 45.0509
Pasta Pie With Sausage
First, caramelize the onions.
In a large skillet, heat the oil, then add the onions and sugar and saute over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the onions are very tender and browned, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Preheat the oven to... - 44.9873
Pasta With Mediterranean Chicken Sauce
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a 12 to 14-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add pine nuts and cook, stirring, until lightly toasted (about 1 minute).
With a slotted spoon, lift nuts from pan; set aside.
Add onion, garlic, basil, oregano, and pepper to... - 44.8966
Bow Tie Pasta Primavera
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cut spears diagonally into 1-inch pieces.
Arrange asparagus, broccoli, and carrot in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 5... - 44.8521
Penne Pasta Primavera
Arrange broccoli in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Set aside, and keep warm.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and... - 44.8399
Tomato And Red Pepper Pasta Salad
Halve red peppers; remove seeds and membranes.
Place skin side up on baking sheet; broil until blistered and blackened.
Let cool; peel and cut into chunks.
Place in large bowl.
In pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until tender.
Let cool; cut into... - 44.7585
Home Made Pasta With Duck
Make the pasta first.
Place the flour in a mound on a work surface or piece of marble and make a well in the centre.
Beat the eggs with the salt, 125 ml (4 fl oz) goat's milk (or water) and olive oil, then pour into the well.
Pull the flour into the mixture... - 44.7288
Tuna Pasta Bake
Cook the fusilli in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain and place in a large bowl.
Preheat the broiler.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Place the tuna on the sheet.
Broil 4" from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes per... - 44.6778
Bow Tie Pasta With Seafood And Pesto
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta according to the package directions until al dente.
Drain, toss in a bowl with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil, and set aside.
Heat the remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and... - 44.6419
Pasta With Fresh Asparagus
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil for the pasta.
Clean the asparagus and slice across the stalks into pieces 1/4 inch long.
Try to do this on the diagonal.
Place a wok or large frying pan on to heat and place the pasta in the boiling water.
Add the oil to... - 44.5047
Pasta N Salmon Toss
Cook pasta according to package directions, then drain.
Place cooked pasta in a medium salad bowl.
Meanwhile, for dressing, in a screw-top jar combine salad oil, lemon juice, mustard, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
Cover and shake well.
Pour dressing over... - 44.4638
High Protein Pasta Recipes By Category