- » High Protein Pancake
High Protein Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein pancake recipes.
Now doesn’t the title “Eggless Omelet” sound like an oxymoron to you? How is it possible to make an omelet without egg or egg substitute? This recipe shared by the Vegan Zombie has been tried and tested a million times, until it yielded the perfect... - 137.653
Creamy Turkey Crepes
1. For sauce, take a small pan, melt butter in it. Add flour and stir it into a smooth mixture.
2. Slowly whisk milk in pan, and cook for 5 minutes or until the mixture becomes light and thick.
3. Remove pan from heat, add Dijon mustard, salt and... - 127.803
Yummy Protein Pancake
What could be yummier way to boost your protein intake then mix up high-protein ingredients like eggs, milk, wheat flour and protein powder to make a lip-smacking, soft, tender pancake. A great way to kick-start your mornings. - 119.773
Stuffed Tuna And Banana Pancake
This dessert is a hot favorite with kids! Stuffed tuna and banana pancake is a yummy dish which is low in fat. No artificial additives are used in any of the ingredients. Serve it with cucumber and fresh coriander or fresh fruits like strawberry, watermelon... - 119.459
1. In a bowl combine the egg whites powder, whey protein powder, soy protein powder, Psyllium husks, vanilla essence and baking powder.
2. Whisk the entire ingredient well and pour it in the hot pan.
3. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
4.... - 113.311
High-protein Low-carb Pumpkin Pancake
Forget high-protein smoothies and protein shakes. Use protein powder and left over canned pumpkin puree to make some high-protein, low-carb pumpkin pancakes. These are so delicious even kids munch down these healthy pancakes in no time. Made with protein... - 113.306
Healthy Low Carb Pancakes
Carb-laden pancakes do more good than harm to your body. In that case, knowing how to make your pancakes nutritious and all the more low in carb should help. This video guides you on how to make low-carb pancakes sans much pain. - 109.976
Whey Protein Pancake
Here is a high-protein breakfast recipe that will help you build muscles and lose fat to get the body you have always dreamed of! This recipe is one more yummy and satisfying way to make your protein powders more exciting. Pure whey protein, no artificial... - 102.759
Nutritious Protein Pancake
Low carb foods are beneficial when on a weight loss program. Here is a recipe to make protein pancake with eggs and many common flavors. Ideal for energizing the day! - 100.673
High Protein "bodybuilder" Pancakes
What could be a more down-home healthy breakfast than fluffy hot protein pancakes? Here's a healthy, tasty protein-rich, pancake recipe by Lee Hayward. It's so ridiculously simple and noticeably healthy that no one can deny its goodness. Stream this video to... - 98.9332
Healthy High Protein Low Carb Banana Pancake
If you are looking for a power-packed breakfast to jump-start your day, then this protein-dense pancake could give you a roaring start. Lee Hayward replicates one of his all time breakfast treat — delicious banana pancakes that are rich in protein and low... - 98.0133
Cooking With Jess - Protein Pancakes
1. In a blender blend all ingredients.
2. Spray your pan with non stick spray and turn your stove top to medium-high or medium-low.
3. Cook your pancakes as you normally would as in flipping over once the top bubbles up.
4. Dress your pancakes... - 91.9767
Want to enjoy some healthy pancakes? In this video, Chef buff is experimenting with pancake to make it healthy. He uses splenda, maple syrup and packaged egg whites and tops the pancakes with chopped bananas. - 91.805
Amy's Chocolate Pancake
I had this for breakfast this morning. Wasn't feeling like having my egg whites. This felt like a ton of food too!! - 91.7393
Protein Plus Oatmeal Flapjacks
Attention all the health buffs! Here's a healthy and delicious recipe of Flapjacks that make for a great snack. Watch Chef Amy churn out these amazing Protein Plus Oatmeal Flapjacks in no time. Treat your family to these delicious flapjacks today. - 85.0009
Besan Ka Puda
This is a super fast and healthy food suitable to eat anytime. As you can see besan ka puda is bachelor's delight. Besan aka Gram flour is famous as high protein, low garb and diabetic friendly. Great if fried in Canola or Olive oil. - 53.757
Spiced Fruit Pancakes
1) Thinly shred or chop the fruit of your choice.
2) Remove from work bowl and set aside.
3)Pat dry the work bowl of the food processor.
4) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs, oil, honey and water and put aside.
5) Into the work bowl,also... - 50.732
1) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde),add ricotta cheese, eggs, vanilla extract, lemon extract and lemon rind and blend until well-mixed.
2) While the machine is on, pour in skim milk.
3) Switch off the machine and empty... - 49.819
Oatmeal Molasses Ginger Cakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,oil,molasses,honey,vanilla extract and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add flour, oats, baking powder, ginger and... - 49.6982
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2) In a large bowl, combine the Nestle Milk, maida, eggs, water and salt and keep aside for 30 minutes.
3) Apply a little oil at the base of the frying pan, add a laddle of the mixture and gently swirl the... - 49.3384
Cauliflower Pancake Gateau
1) Take a large bowl, sieve flour and sprinkle salt in it.
2) Cut the cauliflower into small florets and boil in salted water for 15 minutes.
3) Beat in egg and half of the milk and water to make a smooth paste.
4) Add the remaining... - 49.3144
Pancakes And Waffles
1) In a dry mixing bowl crack the eggs to drop the white. Reserve the yolks into a separate bowl.
2) With a mixer beat the whites on high speed. Alternately, hip with a balloon whisk for about 2 minutes until firm. Do not overmix.
3) Add egg yolks with... - 49.279
Banana Nut Pancakes
1) In a small bowl,mix together flour, milk powder, brown sugar, baking powder, walnut pieces, and baking soda and put aside.
2) In a measuring cup, mix milk, oil, eggs and vanilla extract and keep aside.
3) To the work bowl of the food... - 49.2423
Whole Wheat Hazelnut Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,vanilla extract and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde),add 1/2 cup wheat flour and hazelnuts.
4) Blend until nuts are ground to a consistency of... - 49.1887
Chicken And Mushroom Crepes
1.In a large bowl, mix eggs with salt and add flour, milk, water and oil.
2.Mix all the ingredients well.
3.Take a greased crepe pan and put little batter in it and make in thin pancake on low heat.
4.Heat from the other side and keep... - 49.022
Sunflower Seed Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,oil,honey,vanilla extract and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade)add flour, baking powder, salt and sunflower seeds.
4) Mix... - 48.9152
This is a vegetarian Indian Pancake, which can be eaten anytime of the day, as a complete healty meal with protein. Make them and let me know how you enjoyed them! - 48.9108
Crepes St Jacques
1. In a large microwaveable bowl, place the mushrooms, garlic, 3 tablespoons butter and the lemon juice.
2. Cover the bowl and place in the microwave.
3. Cook for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes at High, until the butter melts and the mushrooms are soft.
4.... - 48.064
Indian Chicken Crepes
Combine chicken, yogurt, raisins, onion, pickle, curry powder and red pepper; mix well.
Combine oat bran and baking powder; add combined milk, egg whites and margarine, mixing well.
Heat 6 to 7-inch crepe pan or skillet over medium heat.
Lightly... - 47.9645
Cinnamon Apple Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,oil and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add 1/2 cup wheat flour,baking powder,baking soda,cinnamon and salt.
4) Mix... - 47.8567
Stir Fried Chicken Breasts
1) In a bowl, sift flour and salt to prepare the pancakes.
2) Slowly beat eggs into the flour mixture until smooth.
3) Pour in water, brandy and sesame oil. Stir well. Keep aside.
4) Take the chicken breasts to skin, bone and slice diagonally... - 47.3286
Selma's Cottage Cheese Pancakes
1) To the work bowl of the food processor(use metal blade), add eggs and blend until fluffy and a foamy mixture forms for about 5-6 seconds.
2) Now add the cottage cheese and blend until smooth, 4-5 seconds.
3) Switch off the machine and add... - 47.3188
Chicken 'n' Broccoli Crepes
For Sauce: In saucepan melt butter.
Blend in flour and salt.
Add milk, cook, stirring until thickened.
Stir in cheese and wine till cheese melts.
Remove 1/2 cup sauce, set aside.
Stir mushrooms into remaining sauce.
For Filling: Cook broccoli, drain.
Combine... - 47.2209
Whole Wheat Or Buckwheat Buttermilk Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs, oil, buttermilk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add wheat flour, brown sugar, baking powder,baking soda and salt.
4) Mix... - 46.9454
German Apple Sausage Pancake
1) Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2) Use a medium mixing bowl to add flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, and baking soda. Combine well and set aside.
3) In another small mixing bowl, add buttermilk and egg yolks to beat together. Place the bowl aside.
4) Use a... - 46.8673
Creamed Chicken With Pancake Omelette
1. Mix flour to heated butter and add to lukewarm or cool broth and cream. Stirring continuously, cook, till sauce turns thick and smooth.
2. Stir in salt, accent, cayenne, parsley and chicken. Allow to stand at the minimum heat to remain... - 46.8202
Star Spangled Popover Pancake
Preheat the oven to 425"F.
Coat a 12" cast-iron skillet with no-stick spray.
Place the skillet in the oven for 5 minutes.
Place the egg whites and egg in a medium bowl.
Whisk until well-combined.
Add the milk, flour, butter or margarine, and salt.
Mix... - 46.7139
1) In a measuring cup, fold together eggs, oil, honey and milk.
2) Put aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor add rolled oats.
4) Blend until oats take the form of a coarse meal.
5) Now add flour, baking powder and salt and pulse... - 46.5406
An easy to make date pancake recipe just for you. The date stuffed deep fried pancake is sure to be a hot favorite at your place. This simple date pancake recipe is one that your kids too would love. Try the melt these date pancakes in your mouth and do let... - 46.4986
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature 425Â°.
2) Into two 9-inch round cake pans, add 2 tablespoons of butter and heat for very less time in the oven.
3) Now spread the melted butter evenly over the bottom of the pans and put... - 46.3155
Whole Wheat Soy Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs, oil, vanilla extract and milk and
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add wheat flour, soy flour, brown sugar, baking powder... - 46.297
Banana Dosa (pancake)
Dosa is a typical South Indian food, taken as breakfast or dinner. The following is a dosa made with banana which will be loved by all ages. - 45.9349
Whole Wheat Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup,mix together eggs, oil and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3)To the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt to work bowl.
4) Blend until... - 44.8823
High Protein Buttermilk Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
2. In a smaller bowl, combine liquid ingredients adding only 1 cup of buttermilk.
3. Use a wire whisk or wooden spoon to beat until well blended.
4. Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients and stir... - 44.6306
Exotic Pancake Crepe Rolls
1. If the sweetcorn and peas are raw, they need to be boiled for 5 minutes.
2. Set aside to cool
3. In a large saucepan, heat the peanut oil.
4. Add the onions and stir fry till the onions are transparent
5. Then tip in the pepper and... - 44.5542
Beat eggs slightly; beat in milk and seasonings.
Heat butter in 10-inch skillet; pour in omelet mixture and cook slowly.
Run spatula around edge, lifting to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath.
When egg is just cooked but still shiny on top, loosen... - 44.2142
In large bowl, combine Egg Beaters, flour, onion and pepper; set aside.
Pat shredded potatoes dry with paper towels.
Stir into egg mixture.
In large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine.
For each pancake, spoon about 1/3... - 43.9813
Shrimp Filled Pannequets
Heat fat and brown onion in it.
Chop the shrimp and add to onion.
Cook, stirring, for five minutes.
Add seasonings, eggs and parsley.
Cook slowly, stirring until eggs are thickened but still moist.
Place a heaping tablespoon of filling at the edge of each... - 43.152
Mexican Tamale Pancakes
Put cornmeal in a medium-size bowl.
Pour boiling water over cornmeal and stir well; let cool for about 10 minutes.
Add milk, oil, and egg; mix until well blended.
Add baking mix, salt, cumin, chili powder, and baking powder; beat until smooth.
Stir in corn... - 43.018
Pancake Sausage Rollups
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In a large bowl add dry ingredients of pancake mix, milk, 1/4 cup oil, and egg. Stir with a wire whisk until mixed.
3. Rinse the blueberries packaged with pancake mix. Drain.
4. Add blueberries into... - 42.8541
1) Wash the spinach.
2) In a saucepan, cook the spinach until wilted.
3) Drain the spinach and finely chop.
4) Add salt, pepper, butter and nutmeg in spinach.
5) On hot griddle, make pancakes.
6) In a hot dish, place a pancake with a... - 42.3938
Italian Pancake Casserole
Combine eggs and milk in medium mixing bowl with rotary beater.
Add flour and salt; beat until smooth.
Heat a 9-inch skillet over medium high heat.
Grease lightly before baking each pancake.
Pour batter, 1/3 cup at a time, into skillet tilting pan to spread... - 42.0599
Sweet Potato Pancakes
In small bowl, combine flour, rosemary and pepper; set aside.
Pat shredded potatoes dry with paper towels.
In medium bowl, combine potatoes, Egg Beaters and onion; stir in flour mixture.
In large nonstick skillet, over medium-low heat, melt 2 teaspoons... - 42.0188
Puffy Pear Pancake
Place an 8- to 10-inch frying pan with ovenproof handle over medium heat.
Add anise seed and butter.
When butter melts, add pears; cook until fruit is lightly browned on both cut and rounded sides, about 10 minutes; turn pears over occasionally.
When pears... - 41.2423
Old Fashioned Buckwheat Pancakes
1.Mix the whey in warm water until it dissolves.
2.Add yeast to it and leave for 10 minutes.
3.Preheat the oven
4.Add egg, oil, salt, and flour to the mixture and bake after leaving for few hours.
5.Serve warm. - 40.8453
Ham And Cheese Pancake Sandwiches
In medium bowl, combine pancake mix with egg, salad oil, milk, mustard, ham, cheese and parsley.
On hot, greased griddle, drop 2 measuring tablespoonfuls of batter, spreading with back of spoon into round about 4 inches in diameter.
Cook, over low heat, until... - 40.7464
Whole Wheat Griddle Cakes With Fresh Strawberry Topping
In large bowl, combine flours, sugar and baking powder.
Stir in milk, Egg Beaters and 2 tablespoons margarine just until blended. (Batter will be slightly lumpy.)
Brush large nonstick griddle or skillet with some of remaining margarine; heat over medium-high... - 40.63
Grilled Vegetables In A Pancake Roll
1. Prepare all the vegetables and set aside on a heatproof dish. Preheat the grill.
2. Heat the oil in a small saucepan and start by adding the fenugreek leaves, the curry leaves, the crushed dried red chillies and a little salt. Stir-fry over a moderate heat... - 40.6255
High Protein Waffles Or Pancakes
Beat egg yolks until light.
Add milk and melted margarine.
Add sifted dry ingredients and wheat germ.
Beat egg whites.
Fold into batter.
Pour on hot griddle or waffle iron.
Variations: Add 1 cup of chopped apple, drained blue berries, or dained pineapple to... - 40.5823
Ham Pancake Shortcakes
1 Cut the luncheon meat into 1/4-inch-thick sticks about 2 inches long.
2 In a medium size frying pan,brown the meat.(no fat needed)
3 In top of a double boiler over direct heat, prepare the sauce mix with milk, following the label directions.
4 Stir... - 40.0399
Duck Confit With Potato Pancakes
Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
Bake the duck confit on a cookie sheet for 20 to 25 minutes.
In a large bowl, mix together the onion, potatoes and seasonings.
Form several small pancakes.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the pancakes on each side... - 38.5771
Upside Down Pancake
Arrange bacon slices, overlapping slightly, in ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Pour syrup over bacon.
Beat eggs in 1-quart bowl with hand beater until foamy; beat in remaining ingredients except applesauce just until smooth.
Pour over bacon and... - 38.1387
Brown Sugar Pancakes
Combine egg yolk with milk & beat well.
Combine & mix dry ingredients.
Stir egg mix into dry mix, mix well.
Beat egg white stiff, and fold into batter.
Blend melted butter into batter.
Cook on a greased hot griddle. - 37.3828
Farm Style Omelette
1. Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper in 1-quart glass casserole. Stir in onion. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH. Stir egg mixture and continue cooking for 1 minute on HIGH. (Eggs will be only partially cooked.) Set aside.
3. Preheat... - 37.3061
Pancakes For Peking Duck
Place the flour in a bowl and pour the water into a well in the centre.
Mix to a dough.
Knead the dough on a floured board until it is smooth and elastic.
Divide into 14 portions.
Roll out one portion into a 10-cm (4-in) circle.
Spread thinly with sesame... - 37.279
Italian Mushroom Omelette
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine 1 tablespoon of the butter, mushrooms and green pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking. Stir in spaghetti sauce and olives. Cover;... - 36.8987
Egg And Cheese Pancakes
1) In a mixing bowl, combine eggs and vegetables.
2) Mix them well and season carefully according to taste.
3) On a hot griddle, pour 1-2 tablespoons pancake batter and make the pancakes.
4) Put little filling on each pancake and roll... - 35.1397
In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
Combine milk, oil and egg; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Pour into squeeze bottle.
Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat; brush lightly with oil.
Squeeze batter, in batches, into... - 33.7201
Blintzes With Raspberry Sauce
In small bowl, combine cottage cheese, Egg Beaters and sugar; spread 2 tablespoonfuls mixture down center of each crepe.
Fold two opposite ends of each crepe over filling, then fold in sides like an envelope.
In lightly greased large nonstick skillet, over... - 33.509
Aunt Lilja 's Liver Pancakes
Combine the liver with the bread crumbs, cream, beaten egg, onion, salt and pepper; beat well.
Heat the butter in a frying pan, and spoon the liver mixture into the pan using about 2 tablespoonfuls [30 ml.] for each pancake.
Brown the pancakes for two minutes... - 33.4152
Chicken Stuffed Pancakes Au Gratin
Cook the pancakes
Make a creamy white sauce using a little chicken stock for flavoring the sauce.
Mix half of this with small pieces of cooked chicken, tiny pieces of stuffing, if available, chopped green or red pepper and a little cooked corn.
Fill the... - 33.2616
Savory Souffle Omelette
Separate yolks from whites of eggs.
Mix egg yolks with salt, pepper and cream.
Whisk egg whites until soft peaks are formed and combine the two mixtures lightly and quickly.
Heat omelette pan, add butter and when sizzling, pour in egg mixture.
Shake pan... - 32.6892
Preheat a heavy frying pan (about 10 inches wide by 3 inches deep) with an ovenproof handle in a 425° oven for about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat together eggs, honey, salt, and milk.
Add flour; beat until blended and smooth.
Remove pan from oven,... - 32.1692
Get Up And Go Pancakes
1.Crush pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
2.Whisk eggs well and Add crushed sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
3.Heat oil in a pan and cook pancakes of the mixture by adding 2 spoonfuls for each.
4.Serve pancakes warm with honey, peanut... - 31.343
Sicilian Pasta Omelette With Anchovies
1. Preheat the broiler. Heat the oil over moderate heat in a heavy 8- or 9-inch skillet. Add the pasta, and cook, uncovered, for 8 minutes, or until golden and crisp on the bottom.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the eggs with the cheese, anchovy fillets,... - 31.243
Mom's Zucchini Pancakes
Mix ingredients together thoroughly.
Drop by tablespoonsful onto a lightly greased griddle.
Brown on both sides. - 30.8186
In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, oil, and maple flavoring to blend.
Add pancake mix and beat until smooth.
Coat the inside of a 14-inch pizza or 10- by 15-inch baking pan with a nonstick cooking spray, or oil generously.
Pour batter into pan.
Sprinkle evenly with... - 30.1347
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs lightly with a rotary beater, then beat in the flour, milk, and nutmeg.
2. Melt the butter over moderate heat in a heavy 12-inch skillet with a heatproof handle. When the butter is hot,... - 29.5316
1. In a large bowl, combine the beef, onion, salt, pepper, baking powder, and egg yolks. In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until just stiff, then fold them into the beef mixture.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat for... - 29.3751
Oven-puffed Pancake With Fresh Raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup,-level with a knife. Combine flour, soy milk, sugar, and eggs, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Pour mixture into a medium nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Wrap handle of... - 28.8186
Dutch Baby (german Pancake)
An EASY recipe for a super breakfast treat! I did this on my Big Green Egg, but the traditional way is in the oven. - 0
Oatmeal Banana Pancakes Fit Foodie
Graziella prepares oatmeal banana pancakes, a hearty, healthy, and above all scrumptious breakfast! Oh, and there's a little surpise in this episode ;) - 0
High Protein Pancake Recipes By Category
High Protein Pancake Dish: