- » High Protein Pancake
High Protein Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein pancake recipes.
Now doesn’t the title “Eggless Omelet” sound like an oxymoron to you? How is it possible to make an omelet without egg or egg substitute? This recipe shared by the Vegan Zombie has been tried and tested a million times, until it yielded the perfect... - 131.685
Sweet Potato Latkes
Have you ever tried to make latke with sweet potato or yam? Look at this wonderful video that shows a simple and easy sweet potato latke recipe. Make this wonderful recipe for breakfast or top with crème fraiche or sour cream and serve as a great lunch along... - 122.115
Stuffed Tuna And Banana Pancake
This dessert is a hot favorite with kids! Stuffed tuna and banana pancake is a yummy dish which is low in fat. No artificial additives are used in any of the ingredients. Serve it with cucumber and fresh coriander or fresh fruits like strawberry, watermelon... - 117.757
How To Make Beet Pancakes For Kids
Red Beet Pancakes? Don't be surprised when your kids ask for seconds. In this video, learn how to make these amazing fluffy pancakes for your children. - 117.283
High-protein Low-carb Pumpkin Pancake
Forget high-protein smoothies and protein shakes. Use protein powder and left over canned pumpkin puree to make some high-protein, low-carb pumpkin pancakes. These are so delicious even kids munch down these healthy pancakes in no time. Made with protein... - 113.42
Healthy Low Carb Pancakes
Carb-laden pancakes do more good than harm to your body. In that case, knowing how to make your pancakes nutritious and all the more low in carb should help. This video guides you on how to make low-carb pancakes sans much pain. - 109.972
1. In a bowl combine the egg whites powder, whey protein powder, soy protein powder, Psyllium husks, vanilla essence and baking powder.
2. Whisk the entire ingredient well and pour it in the hot pan.
3. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
4.... - 109.194
Whey Protein Pancake
Here is a high-protein breakfast recipe that will help you build muscles and lose fat to get the body you have always dreamed of! This recipe is one more yummy and satisfying way to make your protein powders more exciting. Pure whey protein, no artificial... - 106.795
Scallion Pancake Wraps
1. For dip, in a small bowl, add soy, hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce, rice wine, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce, brown sugar, and fresh ginger. Mix well and set aside.
2. For sauce, in a medium bowl, add fresh garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce,... - 100.237
High Protein "bodybuilder" Pancakes
What could be a more down-home healthy breakfast than fluffy hot protein pancakes? Here's a healthy, tasty protein-rich, pancake recipe by Lee Hayward. It's so ridiculously simple and noticeably healthy that no one can deny its goodness. Stream this video to... - 97.3119
Healthy High Protein Low Carb Banana Pancake
If you are looking for a power-packed breakfast to jump-start your day, then this protein-dense pancake could give you a roaring start. Lee Hayward replicates one of his all time breakfast treat — delicious banana pancakes that are rich in protein and low... - 94.6879
Amy's Chocolate Pancake
I had this for breakfast this morning. Wasn't feeling like having my egg whites. This felt like a ton of food too!! - 91.7141
Cooking With Jess - Protein Pancakes
1. In a blender blend all ingredients.
2. Spray your pan with non stick spray and turn your stove top to medium-high or medium-low.
3. Cook your pancakes as you normally would as in flipping over once the top bubbles up.
4. Dress your pancakes... - 90.3202
Want to enjoy some healthy pancakes? In this video, Chef buff is experimenting with pancake to make it healthy. He uses splenda, maple syrup and packaged egg whites and tops the pancakes with chopped bananas. - 88.495
Protein Plus Oatmeal Flapjacks
Attention all the health buffs! Here's a healthy and delicious recipe of Flapjacks that make for a great snack. Watch Chef Amy churn out these amazing Protein Plus Oatmeal Flapjacks in no time. Treat your family to these delicious flapjacks today. - 83.4259
Besan Ka Puda
This is a super fast and healthy food suitable to eat anytime. As you can see besan ka puda is bachelor's delight. Besan aka Gram flour is famous as high protein, low garb and diabetic friendly. Great if fried in Canola or Olive oil. - 52.0274
Spiced Fruit Pancakes
1) Thinly shred or chop the fruit of your choice.
2) Remove from work bowl and set aside.
3)Pat dry the work bowl of the food processor.
4) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs, oil, honey and water and put aside.
5) Into the work bowl,also... - 50.9421
1) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde),add ricotta cheese, eggs, vanilla extract, lemon extract and lemon rind and blend until well-mixed.
2) While the machine is on, pour in skim milk.
3) Switch off the machine and empty... - 50.5871
Pancakes And Waffles
1) In a dry mixing bowl crack the eggs to drop the white. Reserve the yolks into a separate bowl.
2) With a mixer beat the whites on high speed. Alternately, hip with a balloon whisk for about 2 minutes until firm. Do not overmix.
3) Add egg yolks with... - 50.4542
Oatmeal Molasses Ginger Cakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,oil,molasses,honey,vanilla extract and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add flour, oats, baking powder, ginger and... - 50.252
Cauliflower Pancake Gateau
1) Take a large bowl, sieve flour and sprinkle salt in it.
2) Cut the cauliflower into small florets and boil in salted water for 15 minutes.
3) Beat in egg and half of the milk and water to make a smooth paste.
4) Add the remaining... - 49.9419
Sunflower Seed Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,oil,honey,vanilla extract and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade)add flour, baking powder, salt and sunflower seeds.
4) Mix... - 49.6271
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2) In a large bowl, combine the Nestle Milk, maida, eggs, water and salt and keep aside for 30 minutes.
3) Apply a little oil at the base of the frying pan, add a laddle of the mixture and gently swirl the... - 49.3521
Banana Nut Pancakes
1) In a small bowl,mix together flour, milk powder, brown sugar, baking powder, walnut pieces, and baking soda and put aside.
2) In a measuring cup, mix milk, oil, eggs and vanilla extract and keep aside.
3) To the work bowl of the food... - 49.1473
Whole Wheat Hazelnut Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,vanilla extract and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde),add 1/2 cup wheat flour and hazelnuts.
4) Blend until nuts are ground to a consistency of... - 49.1272
Star Spangled Popover Pancake
Preheat the oven to 425"F.
Coat a 12" cast-iron skillet with no-stick spray.
Place the skillet in the oven for 5 minutes.
Place the egg whites and egg in a medium bowl.
Whisk until well-combined.
Add the milk, flour, butter or margarine, and salt.
Mix... - 48.716
Cinnamon Apple Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,oil and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add 1/2 cup wheat flour,baking powder,baking soda,cinnamon and salt.
4) Mix... - 48.6253
Indian Chicken Crepes
Combine chicken, yogurt, raisins, onion, pickle, curry powder and red pepper; mix well.
Combine oat bran and baking powder; add combined milk, egg whites and margarine, mixing well.
Heat 6 to 7-inch crepe pan or skillet over medium heat.
Lightly... - 47.882
Selma's Cottage Cheese Pancakes
1) To the work bowl of the food processor(use metal blade), add eggs and blend until fluffy and a foamy mixture forms for about 5-6 seconds.
2) Now add the cottage cheese and blend until smooth, 4-5 seconds.
3) Switch off the machine and add... - 47.5115
Chicken And Mushroom Crepes
1.In a large bowl, mix eggs with salt and add flour, milk, water and oil.
2.Mix all the ingredients well.
3.Take a greased crepe pan and put little batter in it and make in thin pancake on low heat.
4.Heat from the other side and keep... - 47.3695
Creamed Chicken With Pancake Omelette
1. Mix flour to heated butter and add to lukewarm or cool broth and cream. Stirring continuously, cook, till sauce turns thick and smooth.
2. Stir in salt, accent, cayenne, parsley and chicken. Allow to stand at the minimum heat to remain... - 47.3096
High Protein Buttermilk Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
2. In a smaller bowl, combine liquid ingredients adding only 1 cup of buttermilk.
3. Use a wire whisk or wooden spoon to beat until well blended.
4. Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients and stir... - 47.2687
This is a vegetarian Indian Pancake, which can be eaten anytime of the day, as a complete healty meal with protein. Make them and let me know how you enjoyed them! - 47.1982
Crepes St Jacques
1. In a large microwaveable bowl, place the mushrooms, garlic, 3 tablespoons butter and the lemon juice.
2. Cover the bowl and place in the microwave.
3. Cook for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes at High, until the butter melts and the mushrooms are soft.
4.... - 47.0806
1) In a measuring cup, fold together eggs, oil, honey and milk.
2) Put aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor add rolled oats.
4) Blend until oats take the form of a coarse meal.
5) Now add flour, baking powder and salt and pulse... - 46.7982
Whole Wheat Or Buckwheat Buttermilk Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs, oil, buttermilk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add wheat flour, brown sugar, baking powder,baking soda and salt.
4) Mix... - 46.6622
An easy to make date pancake recipe just for you. The date stuffed deep fried pancake is sure to be a hot favorite at your place. This simple date pancake recipe is one that your kids too would love. Try the melt these date pancakes in your mouth and do let... - 46.4642
Whole Wheat Soy Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs, oil, vanilla extract and milk and
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add wheat flour, soy flour, brown sugar, baking powder... - 46.4185
Stir Fried Chicken Breasts
1) In a bowl, sift flour and salt to prepare the pancakes.
2) Slowly beat eggs into the flour mixture until smooth.
3) Pour in water, brandy and sesame oil. Stir well. Keep aside.
4) Take the chicken breasts to skin, bone and slice diagonally... - 46.1222
Banana Dosa (pancake)
Dosa is a typical South Indian food, taken as breakfast or dinner. The following is a dosa made with banana which will be loved by all ages. - 45.9994
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature 425Â°.
2) Into two 9-inch round cake pans, add 2 tablespoons of butter and heat for very less time in the oven.
3) Now spread the melted butter evenly over the bottom of the pans and put... - 45.8377
Whole Wheat Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup,mix together eggs, oil and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3)To the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt to work bowl.
4) Blend until... - 45.3181
Pancake Sausage Rollups
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In a large bowl add dry ingredients of pancake mix, milk, 1/4 cup oil, and egg. Stir with a wire whisk until mixed.
3. Rinse the blueberries packaged with pancake mix. Drain.
4. Add blueberries into... - 44.8583
1) Wash the spinach.
2) In a saucepan, cook the spinach until wilted.
3) Drain the spinach and finely chop.
4) Add salt, pepper, butter and nutmeg in spinach.
5) On hot griddle, make pancakes.
6) In a hot dish, place a pancake with a... - 44.8408
Beat eggs slightly; beat in milk and seasonings.
Heat butter in 10-inch skillet; pour in omelet mixture and cook slowly.
Run spatula around edge, lifting to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath.
When egg is just cooked but still shiny on top, loosen... - 44.5739
Italian Pancake Casserole
Combine eggs and milk in medium mixing bowl with rotary beater.
Add flour and salt; beat until smooth.
Heat a 9-inch skillet over medium high heat.
Grease lightly before baking each pancake.
Pour batter, 1/3 cup at a time, into skillet tilting pan to spread... - 44.34
Mexican Tamale Pancakes
Put cornmeal in a medium-size bowl.
Pour boiling water over cornmeal and stir well; let cool for about 10 minutes.
Add milk, oil, and egg; mix until well blended.
Add baking mix, salt, cumin, chili powder, and baking powder; beat until smooth.
Stir in corn... - 44.0822
In large bowl, combine Egg Beaters, flour, onion and pepper; set aside.
Pat shredded potatoes dry with paper towels.
Stir into egg mixture.
In large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine.
For each pancake, spoon about 1/3... - 43.4772
Shrimp Filled Pannequets
Heat fat and brown onion in it.
Chop the shrimp and add to onion.
Cook, stirring, for five minutes.
Add seasonings, eggs and parsley.
Cook slowly, stirring until eggs are thickened but still moist.
Place a heaping tablespoon of filling at the edge of each... - 43.3107
Puffy Pear Pancake
Place an 8- to 10-inch frying pan with ovenproof handle over medium heat.
Add anise seed and butter.
When butter melts, add pears; cook until fruit is lightly browned on both cut and rounded sides, about 10 minutes; turn pears over occasionally.
When pears... - 43.1638
High Protein Waffles Or Pancakes
Beat egg yolks until light.
Add milk and melted margarine.
Add sifted dry ingredients and wheat germ.
Beat egg whites.
Fold into batter.
Pour on hot griddle or waffle iron.
Variations: Add 1 cup of chopped apple, drained blue berries, or dained pineapple to... - 43.0111
Old Fashioned Buckwheat Pancakes
1.Mix the whey in warm water until it dissolves.
2.Add yeast to it and leave for 10 minutes.
3.Preheat the oven
4.Add egg, oil, salt, and flour to the mixture and bake after leaving for few hours.
5.Serve warm. - 42.9997
Grilled Vegetables In A Pancake Roll
1. Prepare all the vegetables and set aside on a heatproof dish. Preheat the grill.
2. Heat the oil in a small saucepan and start by adding the fenugreek leaves, the curry leaves, the crushed dried red chillies and a little salt. Stir-fry over a moderate heat... - 42.4186
Ham Pancake Shortcakes
1 Cut the luncheon meat into 1/4-inch-thick sticks about 2 inches long.
2 In a medium size frying pan,brown the meat.(no fat needed)
3 In top of a double boiler over direct heat, prepare the sauce mix with milk, following the label directions.
4 Stir... - 41.991
Sweet Potato Pancakes
In small bowl, combine flour, rosemary and pepper; set aside.
Pat shredded potatoes dry with paper towels.
In medium bowl, combine potatoes, Egg Beaters and onion; stir in flour mixture.
In large nonstick skillet, over medium-low heat, melt 2 teaspoons... - 41.8586
Whole Wheat Griddle Cakes With Fresh Strawberry Topping
In large bowl, combine flours, sugar and baking powder.
Stir in milk, Egg Beaters and 2 tablespoons margarine just until blended. (Batter will be slightly lumpy.)
Brush large nonstick griddle or skillet with some of remaining margarine; heat over medium-high... - 41.319
Ham And Cheese Pancake Sandwiches
In medium bowl, combine pancake mix with egg, salad oil, milk, mustard, ham, cheese and parsley.
On hot, greased griddle, drop 2 measuring tablespoonfuls of batter, spreading with back of spoon into round about 4 inches in diameter.
Cook, over low heat, until... - 40.3071
Farm Style Omelette
1. Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper in 1-quart glass casserole. Stir in onion. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH. Stir egg mixture and continue cooking for 1 minute on HIGH. (Eggs will be only partially cooked.) Set aside.
3. Preheat... - 39.9408
Upside Down Pancake
Arrange bacon slices, overlapping slightly, in ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Pour syrup over bacon.
Beat eggs in 1-quart bowl with hand beater until foamy; beat in remaining ingredients except applesauce just until smooth.
Pour over bacon and... - 39.5432
Brown Sugar Pancakes
Combine egg yolk with milk & beat well.
Combine & mix dry ingredients.
Stir egg mix into dry mix, mix well.
Beat egg white stiff, and fold into batter.
Blend melted butter into batter.
Cook on a greased hot griddle. - 38.5638
Duck Confit With Potato Pancakes
Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
Bake the duck confit on a cookie sheet for 20 to 25 minutes.
In a large bowl, mix together the onion, potatoes and seasonings.
Form several small pancakes.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the pancakes on each side... - 38.5481
Italian Mushroom Omelette
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine 1 tablespoon of the butter, mushrooms and green pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking. Stir in spaghetti sauce and olives. Cover;... - 38.1932
Pancakes For Peking Duck
Place the flour in a bowl and pour the water into a well in the centre.
Mix to a dough.
Knead the dough on a floured board until it is smooth and elastic.
Divide into 14 portions.
Roll out one portion into a 10-cm (4-in) circle.
Spread thinly with sesame... - 37.5506
In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
Combine milk, oil and egg; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Pour into squeeze bottle.
Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat; brush lightly with oil.
Squeeze batter, in batches, into... - 37.1731
Egg And Cheese Pancakes
1) In a mixing bowl, combine eggs and vegetables.
2) Mix them well and season carefully according to taste.
3) On a hot griddle, pour 1-2 tablespoons pancake batter and make the pancakes.
4) Put little filling on each pancake and roll... - 37.1315
Chicken Stuffed Pancakes Au Gratin
Cook the pancakes
Make a creamy white sauce using a little chicken stock for flavoring the sauce.
Mix half of this with small pieces of cooked chicken, tiny pieces of stuffing, if available, chopped green or red pepper and a little cooked corn.
Fill the... - 34.8598
Preheat a heavy frying pan (about 10 inches wide by 3 inches deep) with an ovenproof handle in a 425° oven for about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat together eggs, honey, salt, and milk.
Add flour; beat until blended and smooth.
Remove pan from oven,... - 34.8083
Savory Souffle Omelette
Separate yolks from whites of eggs.
Mix egg yolks with salt, pepper and cream.
Whisk egg whites until soft peaks are formed and combine the two mixtures lightly and quickly.
Heat omelette pan, add butter and when sizzling, pour in egg mixture.
Shake pan... - 34.2611
Aunt Lilja 's Liver Pancakes
Combine the liver with the bread crumbs, cream, beaten egg, onion, salt and pepper; beat well.
Heat the butter in a frying pan, and spoon the liver mixture into the pan using about 2 tablespoonfuls [30 ml.] for each pancake.
Brown the pancakes for two minutes... - 33.9674
Sicilian Pasta Omelette With Anchovies
1. Preheat the broiler. Heat the oil over moderate heat in a heavy 8- or 9-inch skillet. Add the pasta, and cook, uncovered, for 8 minutes, or until golden and crisp on the bottom.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the eggs with the cheese, anchovy fillets,... - 33.399
Blintzes With Raspberry Sauce
In small bowl, combine cottage cheese, Egg Beaters and sugar; spread 2 tablespoonfuls mixture down center of each crepe.
Fold two opposite ends of each crepe over filling, then fold in sides like an envelope.
In lightly greased large nonstick skillet, over... - 33.2523
Get Up And Go Pancakes
1.Crush pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
2.Whisk eggs well and Add crushed sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
3.Heat oil in a pan and cook pancakes of the mixture by adding 2 spoonfuls for each.
4.Serve pancakes warm with honey, peanut... - 32.6319
In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, oil, and maple flavoring to blend.
Add pancake mix and beat until smooth.
Coat the inside of a 14-inch pizza or 10- by 15-inch baking pan with a nonstick cooking spray, or oil generously.
Pour batter into pan.
Sprinkle evenly with... - 32.1244
1. In a large bowl, combine the beef, onion, salt, pepper, baking powder, and egg yolks. In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until just stiff, then fold them into the beef mixture.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat for... - 31.7623
Mom's Zucchini Pancakes
Mix ingredients together thoroughly.
Drop by tablespoonsful onto a lightly greased griddle.
Brown on both sides. - 31.2484
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs lightly with a rotary beater, then beat in the flour, milk, and nutmeg.
2. Melt the butter over moderate heat in a heavy 12-inch skillet with a heatproof handle. When the butter is hot,... - 30.9252
Oven-puffed Pancake With Fresh Raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup,-level with a knife. Combine flour, soy milk, sugar, and eggs, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Pour mixture into a medium nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Wrap handle of... - 30.5396
Besan Ka Pura With Pudina Raita
Besan ka pura with pudina raita? Surprised? Right? You must have heard of “pura with sauce” or “pura with chutney”, but “pura with raita” you would have seldom heard of! Read here to learn my own experience of the dish and I bet you will not be... - 0
Ajwain Flavored Wheat And Rice Chilla
Chila can be described as Indian version of pan cakes. There are lot of variations of it. It can be made with different flours and dals. In this recipe I have used two of the most basic flours, that is, wheat and rice. - 0
Oatmeal Banana Pancakes Fit Foodie
Graziella prepares oatmeal banana pancakes, a hearty, healthy, and above all scrumptious breakfast! Oh, and there's a little surpise in this episode ;) - 0
Dutch Baby (german Pancake)
An EASY recipe for a super breakfast treat! I did this on my Big Green Egg, but the traditional way is in the oven. - 0
I try to make all my recipes simple,quick and easy to follow. - 0
Soy Milk Pancake With Bluberry, Banana & Walnuts
I generally do not like pancakes, too plain and fatty for me, so, in this video, I create a pancake recipe that I would actually eat myself with blueberry, banana and walnuts -- and with low calorie soy milk -- with out sacrificing the taste. - 0
Ihop Cinnastax Pancakes
Don't you wish you could make IHOP Cinnastax pancakes just like they do? If you love cinnamon rolls you will love these pancakes. These buttermilk pancakes are made with a cinnamon layer, and then topped with a cream cheese topping. These are hard to beat and... - 0
Feeling Depressed: Taiwanese Egg Pancake Pizzas
Feeling depressed? When I'm depressed I like to use eggs to make a special Taiwan-inspired pancake pizza. Why? Because pizzas always cheer me up, and also because eggs are rich in B vitamins that help lessen the severity of depression symptoms. If you're... - 0
Moong Dal Cheela
Looking for some savory Indian style breakfast? Here is a vegetarian dish which will keep you going for the rest of the day. - 0
Coconut Pancakes - Crepes
Coconut Pancakes or crepes were traditional favorite in our community especially enjoyed on Pancake Tuesday in my household and also at St. Joseph's Convent Panchgani, a boarding school I attended. These spongy soft delights are stuffed with a sweet coconut... - 0
Dutch Baby Pancake - Breakfast & Brunch
If you're looking for a new recipe to try for breakfast or brunch, try this Dutch Baby Pancake! It's a German pancake that's kind of like a big skillet popover. Very eggy and light, and a little reminiscent of bread pudding. - 0
High Protein Pancake Recipes By Category
High Protein Pancake Dish: