- » High Protein Muffin
High Protein Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein muffin recipes.
Low Carb Muffins
Anyone who is health conscious knows muffins are not good for health. Therefore, Chef Buff makes a really healthy muffin by replacing the flour with protein powder. This time, he has the ingredient details and directions but misses out on the baking time. - 91.6592
Low Carb Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Muffins
Scared of the carbs in chocolate chip muffins? Here is a Low Carb sugar free Chocolate chip Muffins to help you keep those carbs at bay. The chef is using almond flour, flax meal and stevia to make these muffins low carb. These are easy to make if you have... - 85.6228
Delicious High Protein Blueberry Muffins
If you thought health and taste were irreconcilable, then this not-so-decadent dish of muffin will surely prove the notion wrong. This delish muffin recipe combines the goodness of bran with the sumptuousness of blueberries. A perfect summer treat for any... - 80.1973
English Muffin Loaves
In a large mixer bowl combine 3 cups flour, yeast, sugar, salt and baking soda.
In a saucepan over medium heat combine milk and water.
Heat to 120 to 130 degrees.
Add to flour mixture; beat until well mixed.
Stir in whole wheat flour and enough remaining... - 41.8706
Muffin Pan Crispies
Make 1 hour before serving:
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In medium bowl, with mixer at medium speed, mix 1/4 cup butter or margarine with 1/3 cup light-brown sugar, salt, baking powder, and vanilla extract until mixture is smooth. Stir in rolled... - 39.5608
Egg And Bacon Muffin Puffs
1. Fold in mayonnaise to egg whites and spread on toasted muffin halves. Join the muffin halves.
2. Atop with a sliced egg and heap rest of mayonnaise mixture above the eggs.
3. Place beneath a broiler for 1 minute to brown.
4. Serve... - 34.6858
English Muffin Snackwiches
Mix all ingredients and spread on muffins.
Broil until bubbly.
Quarter and serve.
Variations: May add shrimp, crab, or tuna to the spread. - 32.4075
Muffin Cup Egg And Bacon Brunch
1. Thinly slice the lids of the muffins almost to the far edge, leaving a 'hinge', and fold open. Scoop out and discard the central crumbs of the muffins, leaving the bread walls intact.
2. Butter each cavity with a teaspoonful of butter. Using kitchen... - 32.2146
Ham And Cheese Muffin Rolls
On floured surface, roll dough into 21x 12-inch rectangle. In small bowl, combine mustard and honey. Spread mustard mixture over dough. Sprinkle dough with cheese. Lay ham slices over cheese. Starting with long side, roll dough up tightly. Cut dough into 12... - 28.217
English Muffin Pizzas
1. Spread each muffin half with 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese. Top with garnish, if desired.
2. Arrange pizzas in circular pattern on microwave-safe plate lined with paper towels. Microwave, uncovered, on high 1 1/2 minutes... - 27.1727
Lemon, Poppy Seed And Almond Muffins
This muffin recipe does not use plan flour, instead used almond flour. So it has a nutty taste to it along with the sweet sour from the lemon juice and sugar. - 0
Make Ahead: Eggs Bennie Breakfast Muffins
Another make ahead for quick breakfasts on the go that freeze wonderfully. Better still, the texture and flavor of the muffins will remind you of eggs benedict. - 0
High Protein Muffin Recipes By Category
High Protein Muffin Dish: