- » High Protein Milk
High Protein Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein milk recipes.
Homemade Mediterranean Or Greek Yogurt From Scratch
Make your own homemade Greek yogurt by watching this video. Making your own homemade yogurt is a great way to have a treat that is free of preservatives, chemicals and artificial flavors. It is easy. Tastes a lot better than anything you can buy in a store... - 125.634
Banana Protein Shake
What better way to start your day than with a healthy, nutritious breakfast smoothie such as this one with the goodness of banana, milk and yogurt. This is a fast, filling and all natural protein shake without protein or whey powders. This creamy drink isn't... - 114.514
Ground Chicken With Milk And Green Peas
When you don’t have much time to cook a meal you need an easy recipe and needless to say it has to be delicious. In this video, chef Marie makes ground chicken with milk and green peas which she makes at least once in a fortnight. It’s a very simple... - 113.707
Mega Weight Gainer Whey Protein Smoothie
If you have failed to gain weight by all means, here is a mega Weight gainer whey protein smoothie for people of all age to gain weight. The smoothie has whey protein, ice-cream, peanut butter, banana and chocolate syrup which makes this a fool proof recipe... - 111.432
Linda Kordich makes delicious Almond Milk with the all new Jay Kordich PowerGrind Pro juice extractor. - 110.578
How To Make Almond Milk
1. Soak raw almonds in water for a minimum of 8 hours.
2. Drain water from almonds and rinse thoroughly.
3. Place almonds in a food processor or high-speed blender along with 4 cups of water.
4. Blend nuts and water until smooth.
5. Pour... - 110.132
How To Make Greek Yogurt At Home 自制酸奶
This is the time to try some new yogurt. This Greek yogurt is very simple to make and integrates probiotics in the regular diet. This helps in proper digestion and increases the body's defense. See the recipe right away!!! - 106.149
Tropical Breeze Protein Shake
Including a high protein shake to your daily diet is a great way to get the utmost protein from your food. You can shake up a glass of protein smoothie and enjoy it with your breakfast or store it for later use. This video recipe presents a simple recipe on... - 105.364
Homemade Paneer (indian Cottage Cheese)
Those of you who like preparing paneer at home should check out this recipe. Chef Bhavna shows this simple recipe to make cottage cheese. In India we call it paneer. This is a quick recipe so if at all you can't buy paneer from the market then you can always... - 104.125
Protein Ice Cream
Sweet, refreshing, and healthy, protein ice creams make for luscious dessert treat. Sweet and refreshing, you can serve it alongside your breakfast toast, luncheon meat or dinner fare. This cool, creamy ice cream won't just keep you chilled out, but also... - 104.061
Coconut And Almond Milk Smoothie
Do you want to drink something delicious to have in the morning or after a great work out? This video for an excellent summer smoothie is perfect for you. Watch this impressive video and you'll want to make this amazing coconut, almond milk and lean protein... - 103.477
Delicious White Chocolate And Peppermint Mocha
Need a little pick-me-up with your cup o' joe? A white chocolate peppermint mocha will just be perfect. The kick of espresso, the feel of chocolate and the freshness of peppermint lends this mocha drink its characteristic flavor. This video presents a simple... - 101.764
Delicious Cinnamon Vanilla Crème Latte
Wish to learn how to make delicious crème latte at home? Then stream this video to know how you can whip up delicious cinnamon flavored vanilla crème latte at home. Elegant and delightful, this drink is sure to wow anyone who drinks it. - 100.236
Peanut Butter High Protein Shake
If you are looking for a satisfying breakfast smoothie that not only satiates your gut, but also appeases your taste-buds, peanut butter smoothie is the way to go. This ultra rich and creamy smoothie is packed with the sweet-salty flavors of peanut butter and... - 99.2462
Mocha And Banana Shake
Did you know a perfect smoothie can not only satisfy your cravings, but also boost your health? This creamy, rich, nutrient-dense shake is extremely simple to make. This video recipe shows how to make this simple shake at home. - 98.9217
Simple Home Made Paneer
If you notice, Paneer is used in variety of North Indian dishes. It is almost like a staple ingredient in a lot of Indian households. Buying paneer from the shops are an costly affair, but you can save a lot of money, if you know how to make it at home. You... - 98.5731
Warm Raw Mulled Milk
With the chilly season upon us it is always nice to have warm comforting drinks to fall back on in the evening to warm your toes up. Honey with milk has been a divine therapeutic combination to boost good health. Watch this video to see Luci Lock make a... - 98.4732
Caramel Frappuccino Shake
If you aren't really bothered much about the calories, then caramel frappuccino shake could be your for the taking. Rich, creamy and oh-so-heavenly, this protein rich delight is a great way to boost your protein intake. Stream on this video to learn how to... - 98.2452
High Protein Smoothie With Strawberry And Banana
What better way to flood your system with nutrients than a glass of smoothie? This classic smoothie blends in strawberry and banana and makes for a great breakfast addition. For added health, you can add whey protein to your drink to make a high protein... - 97.0978
Post Workout Drink
Ever seen a lady who don’t aspire to be vixen? Well, if you are one then this video is for you. Elizabeth, our very own registered dietician has a post work out drink to help you keep your tummy flat. She has a perfect recipe to fuel your body with the... - 96.62
8 year old Jana (pronounced Yana) teaches us how to make a simple almond milk that can be used in lots of other recipes too:)
Enjoy! - 95.1233
Homemade Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino
Indulge yourself with this melt-in-your-mouth peppermint mocha frappuccino. This mouthwatering beverage can be prepared in minutes and bursts with refreshing flavors. Stream this video recipe to know how to blend this yummy frappuccino at home. - 93.5989
Homemade Crème Fraiche
One can easily fin ready Crème Fraiche from supermarkets but Homemade Crème Fraiche is lot better for many reasons. If you thought it was something that cannot be made at home, this video will clear all your doubts. An old chef in the video shows how to... - 92.9567
Paneer is such an important ingredient in Indian cuisine and is used in so many different ways. When abroad it is a bit difficult to find the soft, creamy melt-in-your mouth paneer like you get at the dairies in India. You may find in the dairy section at the... - 91.4909
Homemade Caramel Vanilla Iced Latte
Extremely smooth and sweet, this rich-flavored latte makes for a sumptuous treat. Whether you wish to impress your guests or just treat yourself to something special, this yummy latte would make for a great treat. This video elucidates a simple recipe to... - 91.2704
High Protein Hot Chocolate
1. In a glass, take protein powder. Pour milk and mix well.
2. Add hot water, and stir.
3. Serve high protein hot chocolate immediately. - 83.4672
High Protein Soya Milk
For those tired of eating high calorie food and want to switch to something healthy and raw, this Soya milk recipe is for you. With expertise of the chef you can stir goodness into your health in minutes. Stay healthy! - 77.1154
Line 1 1/2-qt casserole with foil.
In medium bowl blend brown sugar, cornstarch, salt, milk and eggs.
In prepared casserole combine bread cubes, raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg, tossing to coat.
Pour milk mixture over all.
Gently press bread cubes down to... - 50.9634
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2) In a large bowl, combine the Nestle Milk, maida, eggs, water and salt and keep aside for 30 minutes.
3) Apply a little oil at the base of the frying pan, add a laddle of the mixture and gently swirl the... - 49.3521
Breakfast Bread Pudding With Berry Sauce
1) Take a 8 greased heatproof (6-ounce) custard cups or ramekins and evenly divide bread cubes in them.
2) In medium bowl, mix together milk, Egg Beaters, sugar, vanilla and nutmeg.
3) Evenly ladle mixture all-over bread cubes.
8)... - 48.661
Turbot Bonne Femme
Grease a large piece of foil with a very little of the butter and place the washed and trimmed steaks of turbot on it (black skin uppermost).
Sprinkle with the shallots and finely chopped stalks from the mushrooms.
Spoon the wine over the fish, sprinkle with... - 47.3797
Homemade Queen Of Puddings
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 4/350°F/180°C.
2) In a bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, the pieces of butter and half the castor sugar and put aside.
3) In a saucepan,pour the milk with the lemon rind and allow to reach the... - 46.441
Glossy Vanilla Cream Pudding
1. In a small (2-cup) microwave proof measuring cup, heat milk for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or steaming but not boiling.
2. In the meantime, in a medium (1 ½ -quart) microwave proof casserole dish, blend together dry ingredients.
3. Using a wire whisk,... - 46.1833
My Winter Pudding
1) In a bowl, combine flour and suet .
2) Make a smooth dough with the milk.
3) Spread the dough out into a large circle by rolling.
4) Cut a quarter out of the circle and keep to a side,as this will be used to make the lid of the pudding.
5)... - 44.7472
All Spice White Sauce
1) Allow milk to boil with the bay leaf, peppercorns, allspice berries and onion.
2) As it starts boiling, turn it off and allow it to steep for 15 minutes.
3) Alternately, in a heavy saucepan, stir butter until melted over minimum heat.
4) Now add... - 44.4333
Home Made Soya Milk
Soy milk is promoted as a healthy alternative to cow's milk for reasons including:
* Source of lecithin and vitamin E
* Lacks casein
* It is safe for people with lactose intolerance or milk allergy
* Polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats are good for the... - 44.3405
Wild Moose Milk A Different Eggnog
1. Prepare a double boiler by placing a saucepan filled with 3 inches water on a medium low flame.
2. Tie the spices in a piece of muslin.
3. Break the eggs, one at a time into a large basin, removing the germ or the thread like thing that... - 44.1838
Chicken Curry With Milk
Saffron Rice: In 1-quart casserole dissolve 1/8 teaspoon crushed thread saffron in 1 1/2 cups hot water.
Add 2 tablespoons butter and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Micro-cook, covered, till boiling, 2 1/2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in 1 1/2 cups Minute Rice.
Cover; let stand... - 43.766
Oyster Milk Toast
1) Clean the oysters thoroughly.
2) Strain the liquid from it carefully.
3) Take a pan and heat the milk without scorching just prior to chafing.
4) Take a blazer pan and place it over hot water.
5) Add butter, oyster and liquid with the... - 43.4186
Liver Dumplings As Rothschild Ate Them
In a mixing bowl, mix the chopped liver, suet, squeezed rolls, eggs and flour.
Season with salt and pepper and a large pinch each of grated nutmeg and dried marjoram.
Refrigerate the mixture for at least one hour.
Bring a large pan of salted water to a... - 43.0113
Orange Crumb Apple Muffins
In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and cinnamon; set aside.
In medium bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat sugar and margarine until creamy.
Blend in milk, Egg Beaters and yogurt until smooth.
Stir in flour mixture and apple just until... - 42.7716
High Protein Milk
This High Protein Milk is so very energizing and very tasty . I love this fruit and milk assortment as an evening drink after exercising when I'm thoroughly fatigued. Try out this High Protein Milk and let me know if you like it ! - 41.6989
In medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
Spread into 8 x 4-inch loaf dish.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 16 to 24 minutes, or until internal temperature in center registers 150°F, rotating dish once or twice.
Let stand for 5 minutes. - 41.6035
Spicy Beef Balls In Milk Gravy
Mix together meat, potatoes, and seasonings.
Shape into 16 small balls.
Roll each in flour until well coated.
Brown slowly in hot butter in heavy skillet; pour off fat drippings.
Add water; cover and cook slowly for 30 minutes, adding more water if necessary... - 41.4626
The Lord's Chapel Communion Bread
Lightly coat a baking sheet with vegetable oil and set aside.
Preheat the oven to 400°F Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl.
Place the honey, milk, water, and oil in a small saucepan over low heat and simmer until the ingredients are... - 41.4626
Quick Egg Custard
1. In a 2-cup measure, pour the milk.
2. Heat the milk in the microwave for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes at High, until scalded but not boiling.
3. In a 1 1/2-quart casserole beat the eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt together.
4. Slowly blend hot milk into egg... - 41.0133
Fat Free Cappuccino Flan
In medium bowl, combine Egg Beaters, sugar, espresso or coffee powder, vanilla and cinnamon.
Gradually stir in milk.
Pour into 6 lightly greased (6-ounce) custard cups or ramekins.
Set cups in pan filled with 1-inch depth hot water.
Bake at 350°F for 35 to... - 40.5405
Quick And Easy Yogurt
1) In measuring cup, sprinkle gelatin over 1 tablespoon water to soak for 3 minutes, or until it has absorbed the moisture and is translucent.
2) Pour in enough boiling water to the gelatin mixture to measure 1 cup.
3) Add sugar and stir... - 40.3677
1) Combine all the dry ingredients.
2) Break the egg and add.
3) Fold in the milk and add the melted butter.
4) Allow to stand for 30 minutes.
5) Cook on a lightly-buttered griddle or heavy pan, a dessertspoon (10 ml spoon) of mixture at... - 40.2843
Protein Plus Muffins
Preheat oven to 350°.
In mixing bowl stir the soy flour, nonfat dry milk powder, baking powder, and salt together thoroughly.
Stir in the chopped dates and chopped walnuts.
Combine the beaten eggs, grated orange peel, orange juice, honey, and cooking... - 40.2264
A Million Dollar Breakfast Drink
1. In a liquidizer or blender jar, combine all the ingredients into liquefier and blend.
2. Add 1 tbsp. safflower oil for important unsaturated fat, if you like.
3. Pour into a tall glass and drink for breakfast or evening... - 39.5355
High Protein Bread
1. Dissolve yeast in water.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add the liquid and mix well. Add shortening and continue mixing until the dough is smooth.
3. Place the dough in a well-greased bowl, grease the top, cover and let rise in a warm... - 39.2526
1. In 4 individual mugs, add 2 tablespoons butterscotch pieces.
2. Heat on HIGH for 2 3/4 to 3 1/4 minutes.
3. In each mug, pour 1 cup milk.
4. Add a dash of cinnamon.
5. Heat at HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes.
6. Stir in marshmallows and serve. - 38.9879
Brown Sugar Pancakes
Combine egg yolk with milk & beat well.
Combine & mix dry ingredients.
Stir egg mix into dry mix, mix well.
Beat egg white stiff, and fold into batter.
Blend melted butter into batter.
Cook on a greased hot griddle. - 38.5638
1) The main secret behind making good, light scones is to have all the ingredients and equipment nice and warm before you get started with the process (keep them briefly in the oven.)
2) The exact ratio of liquid to flour can never be... - 38.3763
1) In your food processor, add all ingredients and blend properly.
2) Serve by garnishing with nutmeg powder. - 37.9465
Rinse soybeans well.
Place in a large bowl with 6 cups water.
Soak 8 to 10 hours until soybeans have doubled in size.
Drain well and discard water.
Place half the beans in blender with 3 cups water.
Blend to a fine paste.
Repeat with remaining... - 37.2946
In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
Combine milk, oil and egg; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Pour into squeeze bottle.
Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat; brush lightly with oil.
Squeeze batter, in batches, into... - 37.1731
Festive Egg Nog
In large saucepan, over medium heat, heat 5 cups milk, Egg Beaters and sugar until thickened, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and rum extracts.
Cover; chill at least 3 hours.
Just before serving, stir in brandy if desired; thin to... - 36.5988
French Breakfast Crepes
1) In medium bowl, mix together flour, milk, Egg Beaters and margarine and allow to stand for about half an hour.
2) Take a 8-inch nonstick skillet or crepe pan, lightly grease it and heat over moderate-high heat.
3) Ladle in scant 1/4... - 35.8685
Sultry Summer Flan
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In small nonstick skillet heat 2 tablespoons sugar over medium-high heat. When sugar starts to melt, reduce heat to medium. Continue to cook sugar, stirring and shaking pan occasionally. When sugar has caramelized (turned medium... - 34.3931
Yogi Wheaties Milk
1) In your food processor, add all the ingredients and blend well.
2) Serve as a morning breakfast drink by garnishing with a dash of cinnamon powder. - 34.0845
Pork Roasted In Milk
Put the marinade ingredients into the pot that will be used for cooking the meat.
Put in the meat, cover and let marinate for 24 hours at room temperature, turning the meat often.
The next day, pour in the milk and roast the meat, uncovered, in a preheated... - 33.779
Microwaved Hot Fudge Sauce
In small saucepan, melt chocolate over very low heat, stirring constantly.
Stir in sugar and salt Gradually add evaporated milk, stirring constantly Heat until thickened and hot, stirring constantly.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In small microwave-safe bowl,... - 32.9664
1) In your food processor, add all the ingredients. Blend thoroughly to make a smooth mixture.
2) Serve by garnishing with a dash of nutmeg. - 32.6449
1 Caramelize 1/2 cup sugar in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly until sugar is melted and browned. Pour immediately into the bottoms of 6 buttered custard cups.
2 Beat eggs until foamy. Gradually add the remaining cup of sugar, beating... - 31.7629
Golden Blend Milk Shake
1. In a blender or liquidizer jar combine all the ingredients.
2. Pulse in 2-3 short bursts of 5 seconds each until thick and smooth.
3.Pour into a tall glass and enjoy chilled. - 31.4664
Choco Mint Milk
1. In the container of an electric blender, mix cocoa mix, milk and mint extract and whirl at high speed until smooth
2. Pour into four individual glasses, top with a swirl of whipped cream and garnifh with a sprig of mint - 31.2842
In 1-qt glass measure, measure drippings.
Microwave at High (10) 1 to 2 Minutes, until hot.
Add flour and salt.
Stir in milk slowly.
Microwave at High (10) 6 to 8 Minutes, stirring every minute. - 31.2601
Banana Milk Shake
1. In a blender combine all the ingredients
2. Pulse for a few seconds until all the ingredients are well blended.
3. Pour into a large chilled glass and add a straw if you like - 30.9722
Orange Chocolate Milk Shake
1) Beat together all ingredients and then chill.
2) Pour in glasses and serve cold. - 30.7201
Almond Milk Shake
1. In a shaker glass, combine and shake all ingredients thoroughly untill well blended.
2. Pour into a tall glass and enjoy it chilled. - 30.4523
Loin Of Pork Braised In Milk With Thyme
Rub the pork all over with the garlic, the 1 tablespoon of thyme, and salt and pepper to taste.
Under a preheated broiler about 6 inches from the heat, brown the pork on all sides for about 5 to 7 minutes and transfer it to a small saucepan.
Add the milk, the... - 30.1371
Hot Molasses Drink
1. In a mug or cup, add molasses to milk.
2. Use a stick cinnamon as a stirrer to flavor the milk and dissolve the molasses.
3. Top the beverage with whipped cream if you like.
4. Enjoy hot on a cold winter day. - 29.6199
Pork Loin In Milk
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Rub pork loin with salt and freshly ground pepper.
In a roasting pan or casserole, melt butter, add pork loin and brown over high heat on all sides.
Remove from heat.
Pour milk over and bake, covered, for 2 hours, or until roast is... - 29.4163
Pork Braised In Milk
1. Heat butter and oil in a large saucepan. When butter is foaming, add pork and brown on all sides.
2. Add milk, pepper to taste and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 1 1 1/2-2 hours or until pork is cooked. Brush pork occasionally... - 29.1293
Fish Baked In Milk
Melt butter in baking pan.
Place fish in pan, sprinkle with salt, add water and milk and bake in moderate oven (350°F.) until fish is tender, about 45 minutes.
Cover with halves of seedless grapes before baking. - 28.8509
1) In a blender add almonds with small amount of water. Blend till smooth.
2) Add water to desired thickness.
3) Add honey if desired for added flavor. - 28.798
Apple Milk Shake
in a blender put small chopped apples,sugar,milk and blend till smooth.
then put in a glass and decorate with rasins - 26.9239
Healthy cold coffee with a hint of cinnamon which gives natural sweetness to the drink. It's a great drink to offer when you have diet conscious girlfriends come visiting you. - 0
Milk flavored with natural sweetness from dates, full of essential nutrients from almonds. Great way to add nuts to your diet. - 0
Kulfi That Makes You A Little Less Guilty
A Kulfi is the quintessential Indian dessert and is usually prepared using full cream milk, condensed milk and plenty of sugar. This is my attempt to try and cut back on the calorie count, while retaining the taste of the final product. - 0
Soy Milk - The Aimless Cook At Dtf
We're making fresh soy milk in this first of 3 episodes dedicated to soybeans. I'm with my friend, Chef Darren MacLean from Downtown Food as we show you 3 recipes using this amazing ingredient. Enjoy!
Watch here Part 2 Silken Tofu and Part 3 Okara Fritters... - 0
An Indian dessert made with paneer dumplings in creamy syrup. - 0
How To Make Paneer At Home
Paneer is a bliss for Vegetarians.. What if you get to make it home? Yup it sound very difficult process to make it. But in fact its very easy and you get a satisfaction of making something yourself... - 0
How To Make Chocolate Milkshake
How To Make Chocolate Milkshake
Chocolate milkshakes are simple to make and always taste good if you are a chocolate lover. - 0
Tres Leches - Mexican Milk Cake
Tres leches is a Mexican dessert which literally means three milks cake. It might sound fancy but this one is a easy breezy recipe. This is a great make ahead dessert for any party or get together. - 0
Low Fat Paneer
The low-fat version of paneer will definitely be a weight-watchers delight as it provides a healthier alternative to the high-fat version commonly available in the market. This recipe yields 1 cup of grated, crumbled or cubed paneer. For dieters, it opens up... - 0
A versatile ingredient that lends itself to various dishes, ranging from simple to exotic. - 0
China Grass Burfi Or Barfi - Milk Jello
1. Grease a baking dish with butter/ghee and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, combine china grass with water. Cook on medium to high heat for 3-6 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly.
3. Gradually pour the cream, stir constantly... - 0
Delicious And Nutty Homemade Rabdi
Rabdi is a popular sweet dish from India, made by thickening milk on low heat, sweetening it with sugar, garnishing it with dry fruits and then serving it with jalebi; though it can be enjoyed alone too. - 0
Cardamom Flavored Badami Rabdi
This is a nutty dish made with milk and almonds, flavored with cardamoms and sweetened with sugar. The dish is quite popular in Indian cuisine and is mostly relished with malpua or jalebi. - 0
Easy & Healthy Dessert
Simple dessert for calorie conscious and diabetics. Easy to make, takes a little longer to reach the right consistency but hassle free. Commonly known as "BASUNDI" in Maharashtra. - 0
How To Make Nutella Smoothie
How To Make Nutella Smoothie
You really can make a healthy smoothie using Nutella.
Great for kids parties or treats.
Kids especially seems to love them. - 0
Cashew Milk & Smoothie
Graziella makes a delicious raw cashew milk and smoothie, an excellent dairy alternative full of protein and nutrients. Gluten- free, vegan. - 0
Homemade Fresh Almond Milk, Ep52
In today’s video I show you how to make an easy homemade almond milk. This almond milk is way better than any almond milk you are going to buy at the grocery store– this almond milk is fresh and full of 100% wholesome ingredients! Also stay tuned, the... - 0