- » High Protein Mediterranean
High Protein Mediterranean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein mediterranean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein mediterranean recipes.
Lemon And Cilantro Chicken Breasts
The sunny flavors of fresh lemon, cilantro and garlic permeate these easy pan-roasted chicken breasts. An easy olive oil marinated chicken breast recipe. Simple flavors add zip to this simple, healthy chicken main dish. This recipe is a summer favorite. - 135.693
If you like steak tartare, you will love this dish. The Lebanese version of the classic raw steak tartare, this dish is meant for the hardcore carnivores! Don't be afraid to try this dish, it's really delicious and a traditional favorite in Lebanese cuisine. - 135.654
Are you looking forward to make cheesecake? Here is a fantastic video that displays a wonderful recipe for Mediterranean style cheesecake. The chef makes the American cheesecake with a great flavorful Mediterranean twist. The recipe is simply awesome and... - 131.619
Here’s a quick recipe to make your own hummus from scratch. Just follow my simple steps and you’ll be amazed how easy it is to make! - 128.809
Mediterranean Chickpea And Quinoa Summer Salad.
This healthy yet delicious chickpea and quinoa salad is a great alternative to your traditional and boring leafy green salad. The quinoa serves as a great base for the flavorful vinaigrette and protein filled garbanzo beans. Since quinoa is gluten free, this... - 128.54
Authentic And Traditional Hummus
Hummus is delicious and this hummus recipe is easy to make. Hummus can be spelled many ways, houmous, hommos, hummos or humus. But no matter how you spell hummus, it still refers to a Middle Eastern spread or dip that has grown common throughout the world.... - 126.076
Homemade Mediterranean Or Greek Yogurt From Scratch
Make your own homemade Greek yogurt by watching this video. Making your own homemade yogurt is a great way to have a treat that is free of preservatives, chemicals and artificial flavors. It is easy. Tastes a lot better than anything you can buy in a store... - 125.634
Mediterranean Style Lamb Chop
Heart-healthy as well as delicious, this Mediterranean-style lamb chops recipe is a always a winner. After being marinated and braised, these lamb chops are so tender, juicy, and flavorful, you won’t want to cook them any other way. Check out this amazing... - 125.19
Vegan Mujaddara Hamra
This is a great high-protein dish for vegetarians but is loved by non-vegetarians alike. It is very filling, high in fiber, iron and protein. It is so versatile because it can be served any time of the day and still be satisfying. Serve it with pita bread,... - 123.195
Mediterranean Braised Chicken Drumsticks
A simple and basic braised chicken recipe using common ingredients that you are sure to have in your kitchen pantry. It is a great recipe to add to your everyday cooking repertoire. It is a perfect family dinner recipe which both kids and adults can enjoy. - 122.829
Hummus With Ground Beef And Pine Nuts
Hummus with meat is a variation of the traditional hummus dish that is usually served as a dip or spread. This dish is a bit more heartier than the traditional hummus and can actually be served as more of a meal with crispy pita bread and a nice salad. - 122.667
Eggs In Tomato Sauce
This is an amazing recipe of Eggs in Tomato Sauce. It's heavenly delicious and serves great as a meal. You can enjoy the dish with some white bread. So, do try it out. - 122.228
Kafta Bil Sanieh
This Middle Eastern dish consisting is like meatloaf served in a casserole. Made with flattened ground beef and topped with tomatoes, tomato sauce and potato slices, it is best enjoyed warm with rice and Greek yogurt on the side. - 121.511
Mediterranean Date Shake
Here is a video that displays a wonderful recipe for date shake. Date shake is a marvelous dish to prepare for your family. This shake is amazing and can be served as a dessert too. Surely this video is superb and date shake can be tried out any time! - 119.642
Mediterranean Spicy Feta Cheese Dip
This is a spicy twist on the much loved cheese spread. This feta cheese spread goes great on a sandwich or as an appetizer with chips or crackers. It's easy to make and can be made in advance. Add sumac to kind of give it that tangy zing! - 118.023
Quinoa And Vegetable Salad
Vegetarians can’t stop enjoying the goodness of taste and nutrition, just like this grain salad. The salad is simple and comprises of quinoa - a protein rich grain which is low in fat content. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 117.752
Lemon Rosemary Chicken
1.Preheat oven to 425°F.
2.In a mixing bowl Place a zip lock bag or plastic container and put all the ingredients except salt and pepper.
3.Refrigerate until ready to use; minimum of 30 minutes and maximum of 24 hours.
4.Pour... - 117.28
Roasted Mediterranean Caprese Salad
If you have enough mozzarella cheese, then you can make this Caprese salad. It is a very popular Mediterranean salad made with very less ingredients such as tomatoes, garlic and cheese. Check out the video for recipe detail. - 116.67
1. Place a pan on medium heat, pour oil, and add onion, celery, chili, and red bell pepper in it.
2. Season it with salt and pepper.
3. Throw garlic, capers and tomatoes. Give it a good stir, and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Pour white wine and reduce it by... - 113.935
1.Wash and drain chickpeas, reserving 1/4 cup of the liquid.
2.In a blender Place chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, sesame paste, red pepper and salt.
3.Grind until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary, add the reserved liquid to get... - 111.791
Herb Crusted Tuna Steaks
1. In a small bowl take rosemary and thyme. Mix.
2. Place tuna steak on a plate and apply a thin layer of Dijon mustard on top.
3. Sprinkle rosemary and thyme mixture on it. Keep it aside.
4. Place a non-stick skillet on medium high heat... - 111.759
Mediterranean Ful Mudammas
Breakfast beans or Mudammas is a great nutritious idea. This is a fantastic video that is very well explained and presents the dish with awesome serving suggestions too. Try this dish for a healthy wholesome breakfast or holiday brunch. - 106.957
Green Lip Mussels In Tomato And Seafood Sauce
Have you ever heard of green lip mussels? These mussels are a variety of mussels which is found in New Zealand. Chef Belucci shows how to cook these mussels in tomato and seafood sauce in order to make a wholesome main course meal. - 104.752
Maftoul: Comforting Chicken And Couscous Soup
If you are feeling low and want something to soothe you then this is the right video to watch. Blanche is transferred to her childhood days and prepares a comforting dish which her mother used to serve her when she used to be ill. A very wholesome and... - 102.15
Lemon Filet Wiith Spinach And Orzo Salad
A gourmet meal for a price that is a steal! This recipe for Lemon Baked Tilapia with Spinach and Orzo Rice Salad is not only fresh, fast and fancy, it’s an affordable entree to serve when you have lots of guests over for dinner or just a healthy meal that... - 92.6148
High Protein Vegan White Bean Dip
Looking for a way to get rid of the cans of cannellini beans kicking around the pantry? This white bean dip is just what you need. It is such a great alternative to serve on chips rather than calorie dense nacho cheese and it’s wonderful over toast for... - 91.7075
Hummus With Garlic And Kalamata Olives
No dip screams health the way Hummus does. It is rich with protein from the garbanzo beans and packs in the goodness of the omega 3 fats from the tahini. Peekaboo mom whips up this one sans fat which makes it all the more healthy and good for you. Definitely... - 91.2138
Classic Healthy Hummus
Dips are just too good and healthy especially when made of beans. Here is a video showing how to make the classic Mediterranean Hummus in a low-calorie healthy version that offering nutrition and taste in one go. Good with breads or pasta or with any food you... - 87.9635
Simple Tahini Sauce
Are you looking for something interesting with Pita bread? If yes, then simple Tahini sauce is best for you. Easy to make, flavorful and delicious, this sauce will surely make you fall in love with it. - 81.1476
Healthy Fava Bean Salad
Salads are one great way to include healthy food in your diet. This summer, healthy, nutritious vegetarian salad is one side dish that will complement almost any meal and is a great way to add variety to your meal. For inspirations, follow this impressive... - 73.1433
Filipino Kare Kare
If you love to try out new cuisines, here is a Filipino Kare Kare which is actually oxtail soup in Filipino style. This is a quick video with ingredients and directions written down on the video along with the cooking demo. At the end of the video there is a... - 66.5344
Cranberry Crumble Squares
1) Take a bowl in it combine butter,sugar and vanilla and whisk all together until fluffy.
2) Mix flour,almonds,cinnamon to the mixture and thoroughly mix to make a loose crumbly dough.
3)Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
3)... - 51.3769
Turkish Mussel Salad
1. Place the mussels under cold running water and scrub to clean.
2. Snip off the beards.
3. In a large heavy pot, add water and boil mussels in covered pot for 6-8 minutes until the mussels open; shake pan once or twice.
4. Discard any mussels that... - 50.7695
Mediterranean Lentil Vegetable Soup
1. In a heavy soup pot, heat oil over low heat.
2. Stir in carrots, celery, and onions.
3. Stir fry for about 10 minutes until the onions are wilted.
4. Add garlic and cook for another 1 minute.
5. Pour broth.
6. Stir in tomatoes, wine, lentils,... - 49.7402
Turkey Salad With Yogurt And Buttermilk Dressing
1. In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain, cool slightly and dice the unskinned potatoes into ¾ inch cubes.
3. Set aside, keeping warm.
4. In a small heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat,... - 49.2913
Khaled Kouhen's Salad Michwiya
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Chop the garlic, caraway seeds, and coarse salt together. Set aside.
3. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
4. On the lined baking sheet, arrange onion and bell pepper halves with cut side down.
5. Broil... - 49.2239
1. Cut garlic in slivers.
2. Slice zucchini and bell peppers in long, thin strips.
3. Cut larger carrots into quarters or leave whole if really size of a carrot is small.
4. Take a skillet and in the skillet, sautÃ© garlic in oil slowly, along with... - 49.1742
Mediterranean Poached Chicken Salad
1) In a 12-inch skillet, cover the chicken breasts with water, allow to simmer, cover and gently poach the chicken over low heat for 10 minutes, until just cooked. Remove on a plate and allow to cool.
2) Bring the cooking liquid to a boil over high... - 49.1036
Mediterranean Steaks Mirabeaux With Anchovies, Olives, And Couscous
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Season steaks with salt and cayenne.
3. Cut each pimento-stuffed olive into 4 slices.
4. In a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil.
5. Add the oil and couscous; stir once and remove the pan from the... - 49.0111
Baked Lamb Shanks In Fruit Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a baking pan or casserole.
3. Place the lamb shanks in the baking pan or casserole and sprinkle them with salt, pepper and flour.
4. Toss to coat well.
5. Cover the pan with foil or a lid and... - 48.9649
Roast Chicken With Leek Tarragon And Goat's Cheese Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to fan 180degree C to 200 degree C
2. In a sauté pan, melt 25g of the butter
3. Add leeks and onion and sauté for about 10 minutes until soft.
4. Take pan off the heat and set the pan aside.
5. In a food processor... - 48.6383
Lamb & Beef Moussaka
Crumble lamb and beef into 3-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 4 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring once.
Stir in remaining filling ingredients.
Reduce power to 70% (Medium-High).
Microwave, uncovered, 25 to 30... - 48.4907
1) Skin onions and garlic and finely chop them.
2) Trim mushrooms and finely slice.
3) Preheat oven to 350°F.
4) Skin, seed, and roughly chop the tomatoes.
5) In a large flameproof casserole melt butter and sauté onion and garlic till... - 48.4704
Lemon Butterflied Leg Of Lamb
1) Preheat the oven to 475°F.
2) In a small bowl, put together lemon juice, brown sugar, crushed garlic, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3) Add oil little by little mix it thoroughly.
4) Brush the lamb with marinade one hour... - 48.3025
Scallops In Garlic Mushroom Sauce
1) Mix constarch in water without forming any lumps.
2) Add the scallops into 2-quarts of water and let it come to a boil. Drain the scallops immediately.
3) In a wok, heat oil and stir fry garlic till it turns golden brown.
4) Mix in... - 48.2523
Polenta With Mediterranean Veggs
This Polenta is a Mediterranean treat that is absolutely delicious and healthy too. A quick and easy way to make a great tasting meal. Serve your family a sumptuous and nutritious meal with the Polenta with Mediterranean veggs recipe. - 48.2312
Grilled Mediterranean Sandwiches
Coat a grill rack with no-stick spray.
Preheat a grill.
Position the rack 4" from the heat and let it get hot.
Add the eggplant, squash, onions, and peppers in a single layer.
Cook the eggplant, squash, and onions for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until lightly... - 48.1698
Chicken With Orange And Onion
1. In a large work bowl, season the chicken with salt and pepper and dredge it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. Use a large heavy bottomed skillet.
4. Heat the oil over medium-high heat.
5. Brown the dredged chicken for 5... - 47.9231
Spatchcock Chicken With Basil Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Covering the bottom of a large pot with 1 inch of water set a steamer or rack in the pot and bring the water to a boil.
3. On the steamer rack, place the chicken with skin side up, cover tightly and... - 47.9098
Mediterranean Tomato Salad
1) Cut the garlic into into two halves.
2) Rub a large salad bowl with cut side of garlic and then discard garlic.
3) In a salad bowl,mix together tomatoes, olives and cheese.
4) Now add vinegar, oil, oregano and thyme and toss to... - 47.8768
Baked Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Tahini
1. Make a pocket in each breast half by slitting the breast horizontally along the thicker long edge, leaving1/2 inch on either ends and slicing horizontally to form a cavity bordered by ½ of uncut flesh on the opposite edge.
2. Make the... - 47.8653
Fava Bean Vegetable Soup
1. Rinse beans and clean well.
2. In a 6-quart pan add beans and beef broth. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, cover and keep aside for 1 hour.
4. Add potato and celery.
5. Boil again, cover and simmer for 3 hours until... - 47.7379
Steak And Onion Pitas
Stir together sour cream and mustard.
Cover and refrigerate till serving time.
Partially freeze beef.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add salad dressing.
Stir-fry garlic in hot... - 47.683
Its a classical Spanish preparation of rice with seafood. - 47.6592
Baby Squid Stir Fry
1. Make thin slices of squid.
2. If the tentacles are large, chop them into half.
3. Season the squid with salt and pepper.
4. In a wok, add oil and heat.
5. Add garlic and cook gently until browned.
6. Discard the browned garlic.
7.... - 47.6132
Spicy Chicken With Olives
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Peel the garlic and crush under a flat blade.
3) Wash chicken breasts and cut into halves. Place in a 14 x 7 x 2-inch non-aluminum baking dish, with skin side up.
4) Place a saucepan over medium heat... - 47.4766
Mediterranean Fish Stew
In 12-cup (3 L) casserole, combine, oil, garlic, onion and leek; microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion and leek are softened.
Stir in tomato paste.
Add tomatoes, stock, wine, bouquet garni and saffron; mix well.
Cover with lid or vented plastic... - 47.3872
Mediterranean White Bean Soup
1. Rinse beans and soak overnight in cold water.
2. Drain, rinse, and keep aside.
3. Remove and discard ferns from fennel bulbs.
4. Chop fennel bulbs coarsely and set aside.
5. Snip off roots from the bulb and chop into 1/2-inch... - 47.3665
Potato Chicken Salad With Dill
1) In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes in water over a high heat, then simmer over a medium heat for about 10 minutes, until the potatoes are almost done.
2) In a salad bowl, mix the mayonnaise, vinegar, dill and scallions together then season with... - 47.3246
Lamb Shanks With Apricot Couscous
Place lamb shanks in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven until well browned (20 to 25 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, cinnamon stick, coriander, ginger, cumin, and allspice.
Lift lamb... - 47.2805
Chicken Salad And Grilled Vegetables With Thyme Vinaigrette
1. Prepare a charcoal fire Brush
2. Prepare and season the chicken breasts with oil, salt, and pepper.
3. When the coals will become hot with a layer of white ash, you may start grilling the chicken breasts 6 to 8 inches away from the heat for 5... - 47.2716
1) Wash and pat dry fish.
2) Add a dash of lemon juice to the fish, garnish with tomatoes and lemon wedges.
3) Sprinkle mushrooms on top.
4) Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5) Add marjoram, bay leaf, and thyme.
6) Add onion rings... - 47.2349
Olive And Lemon Studded Chicken
1) In a large heavy pot, saute the onions in heated olive oil over a medium-low heat for about 10 minutes, until wilted.
2) Stir in the garlic, saffron, cumin, ginger, and cayenne, then stir and cook for further 2 minutes.
3) Rinse and remove any... - 47.2138
Sesame Baked Chicken A L Orange
1) Preheat oven 325 degrees.
2) In a paper bag, combine the sesame seed, ½ cup of flour, paprika, salt, pepper and grated peel.
3) Add chicken to the bag, 2 or 3 pieces at a time. Shake the bag to coat the chicken and reserve the... - 47.1793
Rock Shrimp With Mediterranean Stvie Bow Tie Pasta
1)Boil broccoli with salt and pepper for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and add cool water. Drain once again.
2)Fry bacon until crisp and brown over medium heat. Remove from fire and blot on paper towels.
3)Boil 4 quarts of water with salt and... - 47.1203
Herb Crusted Leg Of Lamb
To make the marinade and lamb: In a 13" X 9" baking dish, combine the broth, vermouth or wine, vinegar, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, thyme, bay leaf, and pepper.
Place the lamb in the marinade and turn to coat.
Cover, refrigerate, and marinate for at least... - 47.0445
1) Take a medium bowl to mix soup, water, raisins, olives, garlic powder and oregano.
2) Combine all ingredients properly and keep the bowl aside.
3) Take a large nonstick skillet and spray this with vegetable cooking spray.
4) Add... - 46.9322
Mediterranean Pasta Soup
Sort beans and discard any debris; rinse well and drain.
Set beans aside.
Remove and discard casings from sausages, then crumble meat into a 4- to 5-quart pan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until lightly browned (about 4 minutes).
Add onion, garlic,... - 46.9277
Chicken With Black Bean Salad And Cumin Vinaigrette
1. Get the grill ready or get the boiler on heater mode.
2. Wash beans properly and rinse them thoroughly.
3. Take a medium saucepan, and put together beans, onions, salt and 6 cup of cold water and let them boil.
4. Now reduce the heat... - 46.8962
1.Trim the fillets and wipe thoroughly.
2.Add a sprinkling of salt, pepper and lemon juice.
3.Remove the onion peel and slice.
4.Take off the tomato skin and slice.
5.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
6.Take a shallow fireproof dish,... - 46.7403
Preheat oven to 400CF (205°C).
Prick skin of eggplant several times with a fork.
Place punctured eggplant in a shallow 9-inch square baking pan.
Bake about 1 hour in preheated oven until eggplant collapses.
Cool, peel and chop eggplant.
In blender or food... - 46.7095
Chicken Rolled In Grape Leaves
1. In a medium saucepan,
2. Combine the stock, peas, mint, 1 tablespoon of cilantro, 1/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper bring it to boil. Cover, reduce flame and simmer for 45 minutes or until the peas are soft.
3. In the meantime, toss the... - 46.6359
Chicken Breasts With Lemon And White Vermouth
1) Take a 10-inch glass baking dish and place the chicken breasts in it.
2) Dot with butter at places and add all the remaining ingredients except the salt and pepper.
3) Using a waxed paper, cover the chicken well.
4) Set the microwave to “Roast... - 46.6313
Lemon And Orange Chicken
1) Fry the chicken quickly in butter or margarine (after coating with flour) by turning frequently until light brown.
2) Arrange in large casserole dish after taking away from pan.
3) Using the leftover juices from the pan, fry briefly the mushrooms... - 46.5627
Mediterranean Seafood Salad
In a large saucepan, bring the white wine to the boil, add the mussels, cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the mussels have opened.
Remove the mussels from the pan and set aside, reserving the liquid.
Discard any that remain closed.
Shell the mussels when... - 46.5179
Chicken With Olives
1) In a large skillet, heat the oil and add in the margarine or butter.
2) As soon as the butter starts foaming, add the chicken with skin side down and brown one side of it, turn over and then brown the other side as well. If required, cook the... - 46.4447
1) In a saucepan, place chicken giblets, neck and back.
2) Pour water to cover.
3) Place on heat and simmer for an hour.
4) Measure the broth to be 4 cups.
5) Sprinkle remaining chicken with half the salt.
6) In a skillet, add oil to... - 46.4068
Fried Trout With New Potatoes
1. Wash the trout thoroughly both inside and out.
2. Drain and pat dry on paper toweling.
3. Make the parsley butter by combine softened butter with parsley, lemon juice, salt and black pepper. Blend well.
4. Chill until firm and ready to... - 46.4027
Jellied Chicken With Lemon And Dill
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Use a large casserole or Dutch oven.
3. Heat the olive oil in the casserole over medium flame.
4. Arrange the seasoned chicken pieces to the hot oil, and brown evenly on all sides.
5.... - 46.3854
Moussaka With Crunchy Topping
1.Heat a non-stick trypan.
Cook onion, garlic, mince and rosemary over medium heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
2.Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, soy sauce, wine, sugar and nutmeg.
Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until mixture... - 46.3696
Mediterranean Potato Chicken Salad
Position knife blade in food processor bowl.
Drop garlic through food chute with processor running; process 3 seconds or until garlic is minced.
Add parsley, capers, and olives.
Process 10 seconds or until finely minced.
Transfer mixture to a small bowl.
Stir... - 46.3421
Lamb Lentil Stew
In large skillet brown the meat in hot oil. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Pour off excess fat.
Add next 8 ingredients and 3 cups water.
Reduce heat (220°).
Cover and simmer 1 hour.
Rinse lentils in cold water; drain.
Add to lamb with carrots and 2 1/2 cups... - 46.2889
Smoke Barbecued Leg Of Lamb With Mint Barbecue Sauce
1)Using a heavy duty aluminum foil, make a pan wide enough to hold a roast lamb in it. Miter the edges, making it firm.
2)As usual, prepare the lamb for roasting.
3)To make the barbecue sauce: In a saucepan, heat the olive oil.
4)Stir the garlic... - 46.2739
1) Cut squid into rings by slicing across the body cavity. Leave the tentacles cluster whole.
2) In a saucepan heat oil over medium heat and stir fry onions until it begins to color. Put squid and garlic into the saucepan and fry about 3... - 46.2649
Foil Baked Bass
1. Wash and clean cavity of fish, removing the head, if desired.
2. Pat dry on paper toweling
3. Cut a large piece of foil to wrap the fish.
4. Heat broiler on high.
5. Place fish in center of foil piece.
6. Spread softened butter and... - 46.1777
Roast Lamb Cafe Made With Stock Coffee Espresso Liqueur
1. Trim fat from leg of lamb.
2. With point of sharp knife, make slits in lamb surface, including underside.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients and rub over the meat.
4. Let marinate for 2 hours.
5. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees... - 46.1124
Salmon Mediterranean Stir-fry
Salmon is a beautiful colored, delicious fish, popular all over the world. The flavor of salmon can be infused with all five
flavor groups, this is a fish with unlimited seasoning opportunities. TIP: prep time is 10 minutes if you have to cut the... - 46.0982
1. In a saucepan, mix the beef broth, water, onion, bay leaf, garlic, celery and salt and pepper and cook for about twenty minutes
2. Strain the contents of this saucepan into another clean one
3. Add cream into the new saucepan and heat over a low... - 46.0869
Baked Chicken With Tomato Mustard Cream Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 450° F.
2. Slice the chicken breasts pieces at a 30-degree angle across the grain into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
3. Sprinkle the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
4. Place the pieces on an oiled heavy sheet.
5.... - 46.0851
Ring Mold Of Sea Trout
Rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Cut the fish into 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) slices.
Arrange on a round platter, cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Leave the fish to cool for a few minutes before removing the bones... - 46.0503
Leg Of Lamb With Lemon Bay Marinade
1.In a large shallow, nonaluminum dish or bowl mix together olive oil, lemon juice and lemon slices, garlic, bay leaves, thyme, peppercorns, coriander seeds, and salt.
2.Add in lamb and coat well.
3.Refrigerate covered for 12-24 hours, turning the lamb... - 46.0328
Persian Chicken Pilau
1) Slice the onions and chop the apricots.
2) In a skillet, heat oil and 1 oz butter.
3) When foaming, fry chicken pieces until golden brown.
4) Take out chicken from oil and allow to cool.
5) In the same oil, cook onion- until... - 46.0241
Chicken With Orange
1.Mix together paprika, salt, flour and pepper.
2.Coat chicken drumsticks with this.
3.Preheat a browning dish at 100% for 7 minutes.
4. Add in oil and brown the chicken in the dish.
5. Keep aside.
6.Mix together orange zest, juice and... - 45.9673
Chicken Breasts Mediterranean
Sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon MSG, salt and paprika.
Heat butter in skillet.
Brown chicken breasts on both sides and remove.
Add onion, garlic, and green pepper and cook until tender but not browned.
Brown eggplant slices on both sides, a few at a... - 45.9653
Lemon Ginger Chicken Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine chicken, grapes and celery.
2. Make the dressing in a small non-metallic bowl by blending together mayonnaise, with sugar, lemon juice and rind, ginger and salt. Whisk with a fork until smooth.
3. Pour dressing over the... - 45.905
Lamb Shanks Divine
1.Make a mixture of flour seasoned with Season All, pepper and MSG.
2.Roll the shanks in the prepared mixture.
3.Heat shortening and cook the shanks in it until brown.
4.Make a mixture of minced onion, garlic salt, sage leaves, oregano... - 45.905
Chilled Chicken Couscous With Lime
1. To make the dressing, in a small glass bowl, combine 4 tablespoons of the lime juice, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
2. Stir in half the scallions and set the bowl aside.
3. Place a heavy-bottomed skillet or casserole on the stove... - 45.903
Brush both sides of eggplant slices with the oil; sprinkle with salt.
In large skillet brown eggplant slices, about 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
Drain and set aside.
In, same skillet cook lamb or beef, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender;... - 45.8985
High Protein Mediterranean Recipes By Category
High Protein Mediterranean Restriction: