- » High Protein Meat
High Protein Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein meat recipes.
Spicy Tandoori Chicken
Spicy tandoori chicken is the most famous Indian cuisine, popular in all parts of world. If you want to prepare the same by yourself, then watch the video to learn. In this video, chef demonstrates step-by-step instructions to recreate this flavorful chicken... - 133.662
How To Make Spiced Lamb Kebobs
Want to serve something real spicy and delicate preparation to your guests - try with the spiced lamb kebabs. These are really gorgeous in taste, offering a combined flavor of spices and fresh herbs. Give time to marinate the meat and then it is just grilling... - 131.15
Spiced Lamb Patty With Fig And Mustard Sauce
This mouthwatering spiced lamb patty with fig and mustard sauce not only makes a great gourmet dinner but also clears out your spice rack using all the herbs and spices sitting there for a long time. Watch this video and make it tonight and you will have to... - 129.352
Spicy Mango And Duck Martini
This spicy mango and duck martini is going to be a hot favorite in every party. In this video, chef shows the easy procedure to prepare and assemble the martini. If you want, you can substitute mango with pineapple. Watch the video and get all these... - 129.167
Classic Meat Pie
Today, Chef has a very interesting recipe which once learned can be converted into many different kinds. She shows us a meat pie recipe, where the most important part is making the crust. And for the filling, one can use anything that is there in the pantry... - 128.198
Hamburger Meat Casserole
Casseroles make perfect family dinners on busy weekdays because you can prepare them in advance. This is yet another easy casserole dish that you must add to your weekly rotation of casserole recipes because you are sure to nearly always have the ingredients... - 122.916
Chinese Eggrolls With Meat And Vegetables
Chinese eggrolls make a wonderful party snack and are favorite with my family and friends. Since these eggrolls are stuffed with a meat and vegetable mixture they make a healthy snack. These crisp fried eggrolls taste amazing with eggroll sauce or salsa. Here... - 121.185
Smoked Duck And Belgian Endive Salad
If you want to go for a change with your regular dinner menu, you can try with duck. There are several delicious duck recipes, among which smoked duck is quite attractive. Serve it over belgian endive and make a sumptuous salad dish. Learn the detail tricks... - 119.9
Spiced Ham With Orange Glaze
Some people eat with nose!! They love to eat food with amazing aromas. This is what this recipe says. In this video, hams are being cooked with nice spiced orange glaze perfect. Nicely roasted ham which you can serve with a number of dishes and make lot of... - 117.876
How To Cook Chili
Do you want a hearty yet stylish meal for the entire family? Today, Dave is cooking a gourmet like meal that is Bread Bowl Chili, its sausages, tomatoes and beans cooked with garlic and spices. Its served hot in a bowl made of bread. It’s a no effort and... - 116.321
Rice With Meat - Ceebou Yapp - Senegalese Cuisine
African Rice With Meat And Vegetables is indeed a hearty African meal. It has some fine spices that add some beautiful flavors to it. You can make it at home with this video as your able guide. Bon Appétit! - 115.461
Easter Special Cheddar Ham Casserole
Whether hosting a family meal or planning a Church supper, something a delectable and simple as ham Casserole will make your Ester celebrations all the more special. Nothing beats a homely no-nonsense casserole and this lip-smacking casserole by Betty is... - 115.069
Stir Fried Noodles
Chinese stir fried noodles made at home is any day better than your regular out of the box take out! A mix of veggies and choice of meat with some sauce and that’s all there is to this dish! See the video for more! - 111.769
Turkey With Stuffing And Wild Turkey Gravy
Why not make this Thanksgiving special with an extraordinary stuffed turkey. Look at this amazing video for a unique turkey roast that would definitely impress your family and friends. The video is nicely demonstrated and surely an excellent way to enjoy a... - 110.653
New Year Hors D'oeurves
No one of us can do without New Years hors d'oeurves, right? So, Alex, Soph and I came up with three 2 Kids hors d'oeurves recipes: Lemony-Garlic Shrimp Skewers, Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus, and Mini-Wrapped Hot Dogs. These recipes are great for kids to help with... - 109.097
Pork Tenderloin Fajitas
If you have always lapped Mexican Fajitas, its time now to try the Cajun style Pork Tenderloin Fajitas. Made with pork tenderloin, fresh vegetables and tortillas, you just need to follow Beryl stokes to create a wonderful dish at home. - 108.244
Insideout Meat And Bacon Burgers
Burgers with a twist are quite good to try out particularly for lunch snack. Here is a recipe to make power-packed Insideout Burgers with cheese and bacon inside unlike being on the top. Good for tailgating and official snacking! - 108.037
Healthy Beef Stroganoff
As delicious and healthy as it sounds, this healthy beef stroganoff recipe is a great treat for all the fitness fans. Take a look at this video to see how a fitness trainer checks out the preparation sharing her own experience of staying fit. What else do you... - 106.389
Moroccan Lamb Tagine
If you are big for exotic dishes that come loaded with flavor and spice, you will absolutely adore the Moroccan lamb tagine, a slow-cooking stew that gets its flavor from a blend of aromatic spices like turmeric, cumin, ginger, cardamom and more. Here's... - 104.816
Hickory Smoked Bbq Pit Boys Bologna Barbecue
Looking for some excitement on the grill? This beef bologna barbecue flavored with sugar and mustard is real easy to make. Watch this interesting video that demonstrates a super simple barbecue beef bologna recipe. Take a look, make this absolutely delicious... - 104.314
Easy Crock Pot Roast
Wish to try your potluck with a pot roast recipe? If your crock pot is sitting unused for long time, then this easy crock pot roast is just for you to cook up. The process might be elaborate but you will surely love the soft and succulent taste of pot roasted... - 102.444
Seared Buffalo Meat Burgers With Jalapenos, Onion And Swiss Cheese
Super lean but extremely juicy is the best way to describe these burgers. 4 lbs ground buffalo with roasted Jalapeno, garlic and red onions in the meat. Dusted with Tatonka Dust and seared over high heat for a nice blackend but tasty outer crust. Topped with... - 100.033
Australian Meat Pie
This was my attempt at a quick Australian meat pie and it turned out gorgeous. Unfortunately you don’t get to see me taste it, so you’ll have to take my word for it! - 94.9612
Video 5 Home Canning Whole Meals; Chili And Stew And Meat Sauces
This video showing making and canning chili stews or meat sauces is such a life savior as it shows how you can prepare these dishes in bulk quantities and keep it for a long long time. A perfect choice for inviting guests over and having a feast without... - 93.0245
What could be more comforting on cold winter nights than a piping hot bowl of beef stew prepared the Greek style. In this video, the chef prepares a traditional Greek stew using chunks of meat. The only thing that sets this dish apart is that it is usually... - 82.9346
English Meat And Potato Pie Part 2 - Braised Beef
If you have some braised steak and onions ready in your refrigerator, you can put together and bright a wholesome and comforting meal to the table within minutes on a busy week night. Watch this video to learn how to make traditional English style braised... - 72.2189
Healthy Mini Pizza
Pizza’s are an all time favorite and what better when combined with a healthy slant! Watch this video to see how the chef combines few basic ingredients with lean steak to make an exotic pizza at home. So why not make it a pizza night tonight with this... - 71.4474
Salami Chips & Marinara Dip
For the Dip:
Pour marinara sauce into 1 1/2-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low heat setting about 2 hours or until hot. Stir in cheese and basil. Cover and cook on Low heat setting 20 minutes or until cheese is just starting to melt. Serve warm with... - 68.6713
A step by step guide to make the traditional nalli gosht . The nalli of lamb cooked in the rich Indian spices is the right treat your family deserves on a holiday or any special occasion. Whip up a treat and just the smile on their faces will say it all. - 51.7923
Our Favorite Meat Loaf
Preheat oven 350°.
Crumble meat in bowl.
Add other ingredients and mix well.
Put in 4" x 9" loaf pan.
Bake for 50-60 min. - 51.1851
Nalli Gosht With Jalfrezi ,lentil Rice And Tomato Chutney
Away from home? Reminded of mom’s cooking? Rediscover the traditional Indian flavor and tastes. Here is an authentic Rajasthani nalli gosht recipe that is all about the Indian taste. Serve the aromatic nalli gosht with delicious lentil rice and tomato... - 50.6953
1) In a salad bowl arrange the lettuce round the edges and some in middle.
2) Cut the meat into small pieces.
3) In a mixing bowl put peas and other diced vegetable. Add mayonnaise and mix well.
4) Add meat to the vegetable and mix well.... - 50.4991
Snow Capped Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Take a skillet and soften the butter in it.
3. Fry the onion and beef until they turn slightly brown.
4. Fold in celery, salt, pepper and A-1 sauce.
5. Take a 2-quart greased casserole and add to it... - 49.6149
Scandinavian Tripe Salad
1) Wash tripe in chilled water, drain well.
2) In a large saucepan,put the tripe with 2 quarts cold water.
3) Add freshly squeezed juice from lemon over tripe and add in the peel.
4) Now add salt and bring slowly to boil, reduce heat to... - 49.4621
Easy Espagnole Sauce
1) In a pan, stir-fry the bacon over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes until crisp, remove and drain on a paper towel.
2) In the same pan, saute the onion, carrot, and celery in the drippings for about 8-10 minutes until golden. Remove and drain on paper... - 49.4578
Jellied Summer Salad
1) Soften gelatin in cold water.
2) Add hot water, salt, sugar and stir well until sugar dissolves completely.
3) Add lemon juice and vinegar.
4) Let the mixture chill until it derives the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
5) Combine... - 49.3755
Health Vegetable Soup
1) Use a meat chopper, to chop pork or beef liver.
2) Use a fry pan to heat up over high heat.
3) Place the chopped meat over hot pan to sear for approximately a minute or so.
4) When the meat turns brown, add the remaining... - 49.3428
Deep Dish Supper Pie
About 1 hour and 15 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 375°F.
Chop luncheon meat very fine.
In medium saucepan over low heat, in melted butter, cook onion and green pepper until onion is tender.
Remove saucepan from heat; add luncheon meat and bread... - 49.249
1. Cut the leftover meat (pork, lamb, veal or chicken) into ½ inch cubes.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter over a medium flame..
3. Add onions and celery and sauté till golden and soft
4. Blend in the flour and curry powder and... - 49.1473
English Beef Steak And Kidney Pie
Remove membrane of kidneys; cut in 1/2-inch pieces, removing excess fat and tubules.
Roll cubed kidney and steak in flour; brown in hot fat.
Add onion when meat is partially-browned.
Add 2 cups water; cover; cook over low heat till tender, about 30... - 49.1429
Spaghetti And Meat Balls In Tomato Sauce
1) In a large saucepan, combine all the sauce ingredients then, simmer covered for 1 hour, stirring frequently and pressing the tomatoes.
2) Combine all the meat ball ingredients except oil and shape into 1 inch balls.
3) In a large heavy skillet,... - 49.094
Beef And Herb Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, add the beef broth, scallions, chives, herbs, nutmeg and pepper and simmer for fifteen minutes, with the lid on
2. Strain the above mixture through a sieve lined with cheesecloth and keep aside
3. In another saucepan, melt... - 49.0684
Fry the bacon in the butter or margarine in the uncovered pressure cooker until it is just brown.
Then add the vegetables and fry for a further 5 minutes until brown.
Stir in the beef and garlic and mix well to break up the lumps in the meat.
Then add the... - 49.0584
Kidneys In Red Wine
Skin, core and halve the kidneys.
Lightly fry the bacon in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker until it is just brown and some of the fat has run out.
Remove the bacon from the cooker and lightly fry the onions until they are just transparent.
Remove the... - 48.9847
Macher Kofta Curry
1. Clean and steam fish. Remove bones, skin and mash.
2. Chop chillies fine. Grind half the onions with the ginger. Slice remaining onions. Grate coconut.
3. Boil and mash a third of the potatoes and dice the remaining.
4. Mix fish, coconut, chopped chillies,... - 48.9762
Beef Balls Paprikash
1. In a large bowl, place ground chuck and add 1/2 tea spoon salt, dash pepper, the bread crumbs and egg; toss lightly until well combined.
2. Using hands, divide the mixture into 10 portions and gently shape them into balls.
3. In a... - 48.9382
Spaghetti With Meat Balls
1) In a large bowl, combine the first 9 ingredients.
2) Mix well and make small balls.
3) In a skillet, heat the fat.
4) In hot fat, pan fry the balls along with minced onion.
5) To this, blend in flour.
6) Gradually add tomatoes, parsley, green... - 48.9358
Coda Alla Vaccinara
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Season oxtail with ground black pepper and salt.
3. Roll the oxtail pieces in flour. Shake away the excess flour.
4. In a large and heavy frying pan add olive oil. Heat it.
5. Add oxtail and brown them over... - 48.7736
Surf & Turf
Marinate the shrimp with the ingredients mentioned & set it aside.
Rub fillet mignon with little salt & pepper & grill it.
Finish it off in an oven for about 10 minutes for medium done.
Cook the shrimp also in an oven for about 8-10 minutes.
For... - 48.7612
Strasbourg Goose Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the goose into pieces as desired.
3. In a non stick skillet, fry goose meat until browned well on all sides.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Cut onion into halves.
6. Peel quince, stone and... - 48.7561
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Use a 2-quart greased casserole to line the bottom with potato slices, then onion slices, spinach, giblets, mushrooms and turkey. Sprinkle with mixed seasonings. Repeat layers, ending with potatoes.
3)... - 48.7201
Tamale Pie With Green Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 400 degrees.
2) To prepare topping, wash scallions, pat dry, trim, and chop.
3) Core, halve, seed, and dice tomatoes.
4) In 9-inch pie plate mix together masa harina, 2/3 cup water, oil, and salt, and blend with a... - 48.6293
Country Style Terrine Of Liver
Put all the meats, garlic and spices together in a bowl and mix well.
Put the mixture in a 15-cm (6-in) souffle dish or ovenproof terrine and press down well.
Arrange the bacon rashers over the top and put on the bay leaves.
Cover lightly with a piece of... - 48.6213
Crush garlic, add to olive oil, and let stand overnight.
Brown croutons in 1/4 cup of this garlic oil, stirring so that they will brown on all sides.
Drain on paper towels.
Break romaine into a large bowl.
Add a generous grinding of fresh black pepper and the... - 48.6123
Sardine Coast O' Maine Salad
1) Soak gelatin in cold water.
2) Dissolve the gelatin in boiling water.
3) Add vinegar, mayonnaise, and cheese.
4) Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Sprinkle salt and pepper.
6) Take mold greased with oil, turn the... - 48.5809
Barbecued Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a small skillet heat butter and saute onion in it until tender.
3. In a large bowl mix next 7 ingredients.
4. Add onion and mix lightly.
5. Lightly grease a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish.
6. Transfer... - 48.5567
Supper Salad Ring
1) Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
2) Sprinkle salt over grapefruit and drain.
3) Add water to juice to make a cup and then pour over gelatin, let it chill until thickened.
4) Add grapefruit.
5) Take a ring mold and pour over it, chill... - 48.543
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a 3-quart saucepan heat the oil over low heat.
Add the red pepper and garlic and cook until the pepper has softened, about 3 minutes.
Stir in the chili powder; cook 1 minute.
Whisk in the flour until well combined.
Gradually... - 48.4931
Pigeon And Steak Pudding
Remove theflesh from the bones of the pigeon and cut it into 2-5-cm (1 -in) pieces.
Put it in the pressure cooker with thesteak, cut into 2-5-cm (1-in) pieces, the bacon and the onions.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, pour in the water and put the pigeon bones... - 48.4795
Soft Fried Spicy Noodles
1. Prepare marinade by combining soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch along with pork and marinate it for about half an hour.
2. Add seasoning liquid and keep it beside wok.
3. Heat the wok on high temperature for about 3 minutes by adding oil.
4.... - 48.4596
Steak And Kidney Pudding
Cut the meat into 2-cm (3/4-in) dice.
Remove the skin and core from kidneys and cut the kidney into small pieces.
Toss the steak and kidney in the seasoned flour.
Put the meat in the pressure cooker with the onion and stock.
Put on the lid and bring to high... - 48.4568
Ricotta Turkey Tomato Burgers
Not your regular burger that’s for sure! Who would have guessed a burger could be so jam packed with flavor. A sweet and meaty burger that will keep them coming back for more! - 48.4118
Meatball Sub Sandwiches
In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
Shape into 1-in balls.
Place in a single layer in a 3-qt microwave-safe dish.
Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Turn meatballs; cook 5-6 minutes longer or... - 48.399
These Kebabs are made with minced meat and are so soft, they melt in the mouth.... - 48.3654
Tangy Barbecue Sandwiches
1. In a slow cooker add the first 12 ingredients. Combine well.
2. Put the roast in the slow cooker.
3. Cover with a lid and cook on high for 1 hour.
4. Simmer and cook for 7-8 hours until done.
5. Drain out the roast.
6. Let it cool completely.
7.... - 48.3623
Lemon Butterflied Leg Of Lamb
1) Preheat the oven to 475°F.
2) In a small bowl, put together lemon juice, brown sugar, crushed garlic, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3) Add oil little by little mix it thoroughly.
4) Brush the lamb with marinade one hour... - 48.3025
Fruited Pot Roast With Apricots
In 3-quart casserole dish, combine roast, cider, water, sugar, cloves, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
Cover wtih glass lid.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 12 minutes and LOW for 50 minutes.
Halfway through heating time turn roast over.
TO HEAT BY... - 48.2477
Steak On A Skewer
1. In a shallow baking dish, mix all marinade ingredients.
2. Cutting across the grain, partially slice frozen flank steak to 1/3 inch thickness.
3. Add the sliced flank steaks to the marinade and refrigerate for 2 hours.
4. In a medium... - 48.2344
Murgh Musallam Stuffed
1. Clean and wash the chicken.
2. Wash insides with tepid water.
3. Mix together two raw eggs, two chopped hard boiled eggs, half the onions sliced, raisins, sliced almonds, a pinch of the pepper and a little salt.
4. Stuff the chicken with the mixture and... - 48.231
Marvelous Meat Loaf
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
2. In a, 8X4-inch microwaveable loaf pan, place the mixture.
3. Cover the pan with waxed paper and place in the microwave.
4. Cook for 16-20 minutes at Medium.
5. Drain the liquid once in a... - 48.2239
Quick Cutlets Italiano
1. Dip the luncheon meat slices in eggs and then coat them well with bread crumbs. Keep aside.
2. In a saucepan add butter and cook oregano, thyme and garlic till they are tender.
3. Add water and soup in this mixture and cook it for 15... - 48.19
Mangshor Gota Moshla Curry
1. Clean and cut mutton into even pieces.
2. Peel and slice garlic, ginger and onions.
3. Crush garlic and steep in a little water for 15 minutes.
4. Pour this water over the mutton and let it stand for half an hour.
5. Heat fat. Add sliced onions, mutton... - 48.1846
Warm Pate Tart
1. Prepare pie shells well in advance and refrigerate until use.
2. Keep a small bowl and large bowl ready; separate 1 egg and place white in small bowl and yolk in the larger one.
3. Beat the egg white and brush over the pie shell.
4. Preheat... - 48.1779
Coq Au Vin
Fry the bacon and vegetables in the heated oil and butter in the uncovered pressure cooker until they are well browned.
Remove the bacon and vegetables and fry the chicken joints until they are well browned.
Pour over the brandy and set light to it.
When the... - 48.173
Quebec Soup A La Barbotte
1) Cut the fish into fillets or leave it intact according to your choice after cleaning it.
2) Take a large saucepan and melt butter in it, adding the onion, carrots, tomatoes and olive oil.
3) Simmer it over low heat for 10 minutes after... - 48.1618
Sole Fillets Toledo
Melt the butter in a pan and lightly fry the onion and pepper without browning.
Remove the vegetables from the pan and put them in a casserole or ovenproof dish that will fit easily into the pressure cooker.
Stir the rice into remaining fat in the pan and... - 48.1601
1. Wash meat and cut into large pieces with bones.
2. Wash rice, soak in water for 20 minutes.
3. Drain into a colander and let stand for 20 minutes.
4. Place meat, onions, ginger, salt and whole spices in a pan large enough to hold meat... - 48.1316
This is one of the most famous dishes that originated in India. A favourite among meat lovers, the mutton is simmered in a spicy gravy and the meat remains soft and juicy on the inside. If you want the authentic taste, then please don't compromise on the... - 48.091
Meat Loaf En Croute
1. In a large bowl, put together eggs, bread crumbs, milk, onion, green pepper, salt, marjoram and pepper.
2. Using a fork beat the ingredients until well combined; let it stand for 5 minutes.
3. Add in the ground pork and ground chuck; using a... - 48.0823
One Pan Rogan Josh
1) In a food processor, put the onions and whip till they are very finely chopped.
2) In a large, heavy-based pan, heat the oil.
3) Add the onion. Sauté every now and then, until it is really golden and soft. Leave the lid on for a few mins.
4) Add... - 48.0693
Risotto With Mussels
Wash and scrub the mussels and discard any that are broken, open or cracked.
Put them in the pressure cooker with 1 onion, the garlic, celery, wine, bouquet garni and peppercorns. (Take care not to have the cooker more than half full.)
Put on the lid and... - 48.0427
Grouse, Pheasant Or Partridge In Wine
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) In a bowl, combine sherry, cloves, onion, bay leaf and sage.
3) In this marinade, let the bird pieces rest for 2 days in the refrigerator, covered.
4) Remove the pieces from marinade and dry well.
5) Strain the... - 48.0093
1. Cut mutton into 2.5 cm. (1") pieces with the bones. Clean.
2. Grind to a fine paste the coriander, peppercorns, turmeric, red onions (first lot) and garlic.
3. Slit green chiilles, slice ginger and sec-ond lot of onions.
4. Heat oil. Add mustard seeds;... - 47.9695
Eggplant And Meat Patties Parmigiana Casserole
1. Wash eggplant and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
2. In a bowl, combine flour, seasoned salt and pepper and coat over eggplant slices.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a medium bowl, gently mix together ground... - 47.9497
1) Mix cold water and gelatin and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2) Take a double boiler, beat egg yolks and combine with milk and sugar.
3) Cook for 20 minutes or until the mixture thickens, ensure to stir constantly.
4) Mix in gelatin... - 47.9093
Garlic Meat Loaf
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Heat oil and saute onion, green pepper or pimiento.
3.Once tender, turn off the flame and Add beef, egg, wheat germ, yeasy, garlic, kelp, tomato juice, thyme and basil.
5.Take a greased... - 47.9084
Oxtail Soup With Dumplings
Wipe the oxtail and trim off excess fat.
Fry the pieces in butter or margarine in the uncovered pressure cooker, with the vegetables and bacon, for about 5 minutes.
Remove cooker from heat, pour on the stock and add the bouquet garni and seasoning. (Take care... - 47.8907
Inauguration Oyster Soup
1) Take a pan and melt ½ a cup of butter in it.
2) Stir in the carrots, celery, leek and onion until they are well covered with the butter.
3) Simmer the covered pan over very low heat for 20 minutes and stir it occasionally.
4) Take another pan and... - 47.8861
Steak And Kidney Pie
1. On a meat board, cut the steak into 1 inch cubes. Remove in a large work bowl.
2. Clean the kidney and chop into 1 inch cubes. Combine with steak.
3. Dredge the meat with seasoned flour in the bowl.
4. Prepare whole-wheat pastry dough and... - 47.8653
1) In a flat, round pan, heat 1/2 cup of oil.
2) Saute pork until it turns deep brown. Remove and keep aside.
3) Saute chicken, veal and chicken livers, separately, until well browned. Remove and keep aside.
4) Next, saute sausage, remove and... - 47.8398
One Bite Meat Balls
1) Take a bowl and mix the potatoes, meat, onion and parsley along with the seasonings in it.
2) Roll it into marble sized balls.
3) Mix the cheese with flour and roll the balls in it coating them properly.
4) Refrigerate until required for... - 47.8159
Meat And Poultry Joie's Lamb Shish Kebabs
1) In a bowl prepare the marinade combining all ingredients and stir well.
2) Add lamb, peppers, and onions. Toss well to coat.
3) Let stand the mixture in marinate for 1 hour.
4) Prepare the grill.
5) On 4 large skewers or 8 small skewers arrange the... - 47.7938
1. Pass through the mincer, the minced meat, 2 green chillies, one onion and 1.25 (1/2") piece ginger.
2. Add salt and shape into balls.
3. Heat most of the fat in a strong bottomed pan. Put in mince balls.
4. Cover and let them cook in their own juice over a... - 47.7562
1. Take a large bowl, add chuck and toss slightly with corn chips, milk, 1 tsp salt and egg, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Take out and make 20 meatballs with 2 tbsp mixture for each ball. Dust the meat balls in 2 tbsp flour for... - 47.7365
Granny's Indian Pudding
About 4 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 300°F.
In large saucepan over low heat, bring 1 quart milk just to boiling.
Gradually stir in corn meal; boil over low heat, stirring, until thickened.
Add suet and next 9 ingredients.
Turn into greased 3-quart... - 47.7358
Herbed Rabbit In Wine Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix lemon juice, wine, sugar, pepper, marjoram, bay leaf and cloves.
2) Let rabbit pieces marinate in this mixture for at least 12 hours, in the refrigerator.
3) After that, remove the pieces from marinade and dry well.
4) Strain... - 47.7101
High Protein Meat Recipes By Category