- » High Protein Meat
High Protein Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein meat recipes.
Spicy Mango And Duck Martini
This spicy mango and duck martini is going to be a hot favorite in every party. In this video, chef shows the easy procedure to prepare and assemble the martini. If you want, you can substitute mango with pineapple. Watch the video and get all these... - 150.433
Spiced Lamb Patty With Fig And Mustard Sauce
This mouthwatering spiced lamb patty with fig and mustard sauce not only makes a great gourmet dinner but also clears out your spice rack using all the herbs and spices sitting there for a long time. Watch this video and make it tonight and you will have to... - 146.707
Smoked Duck And Belgian Endive Salad
If you want to go for a change with your regular dinner menu, you can try with duck. There are several delicious duck recipes, among which smoked duck is quite attractive. Serve it over belgian endive and make a sumptuous salad dish. Learn the detail tricks... - 141.518
Spiced Ham With Orange Glaze
Some people eat with nose!! They love to eat food with amazing aromas. This is what this recipe says. In this video, hams are being cooked with nice spiced orange glaze perfect. Nicely roasted ham which you can serve with a number of dishes and make lot of... - 137.12
Hamburger Meat Casserole
Casseroles make perfect family dinners on busy weekdays because you can prepare them in advance. This is yet another easy casserole dish that you must add to your weekly rotation of casserole recipes because you are sure to nearly always have the ingredients... - 136.521
Spicy Tandoori Chicken
Spicy tandoori chicken is the most famous Indian cuisine, popular in all parts of world. If you want to prepare the same by yourself, then watch the video to learn. In this video, chef demonstrates step-by-step instructions to recreate this flavorful chicken... - 131.342
Classic Meat Pie
Today, Chef has a very interesting recipe which once learned can be converted into many different kinds. She shows us a meat pie recipe, where the most important part is making the crust. And for the filling, one can use anything that is there in the pantry... - 129.921
Chinese Eggrolls With Meat And Vegetables
Chinese eggrolls make a wonderful party snack and are favorite with my family and friends. Since these eggrolls are stuffed with a meat and vegetable mixture they make a healthy snack. These crisp fried eggrolls taste amazing with eggroll sauce or salsa. Here... - 124.012
Easter Special Cheddar Ham Casserole
Whether hosting a family meal or planning a Church supper, something a delectable and simple as ham Casserole will make your Ester celebrations all the more special. Nothing beats a homely no-nonsense casserole and this lip-smacking casserole by Betty is... - 118.401
Stir Fried Noodles
Chinese stir fried noodles made at home is any day better than your regular out of the box take out! A mix of veggies and choice of meat with some sauce and that’s all there is to this dish! See the video for more! - 115.15
Healthy Beef Stroganoff
As delicious and healthy as it sounds, this healthy beef stroganoff recipe is a great treat for all the fitness fans. Take a look at this video to see how a fitness trainer checks out the preparation sharing her own experience of staying fit. What else do you... - 107.948
Moroccan Lamb Tagine
If you are big for exotic dishes that come loaded with flavor and spice, you will absolutely adore the Moroccan lamb tagine, a slow-cooking stew that gets its flavor from a blend of aromatic spices like turmeric, cumin, ginger, cardamom and more. Here's... - 106.366
Australian Meat Pie
This was my attempt at a quick Australian meat pie and it turned out gorgeous. Unfortunately you don’t get to see me taste it, so you’ll have to take my word for it! - 87.1696
English Meat And Potato Pie Part 2 - Braised Beef
If you have some braised steak and onions ready in your refrigerator, you can put together and bright a wholesome and comforting meal to the table within minutes on a busy week night. Watch this video to learn how to make traditional English style braised... - 73.9203
Nalli Gosht With Jalfrezi ,lentil Rice And Tomato Chutney
Away from home? Reminded of mom’s cooking? Rediscover the traditional Indian flavor and tastes. Here is an authentic Rajasthani nalli gosht recipe that is all about the Indian taste. Serve the aromatic nalli gosht with delicious lentil rice and tomato... - 52.3464
A step by step guide to make the traditional nalli gosht . The nalli of lamb cooked in the rich Indian spices is the right treat your family deserves on a holiday or any special occasion. Whip up a treat and just the smile on their faces will say it all. - 51.8068
Bototie - South African Meat Casserole
Bobotie is a classic South African casserole meat dish that was brought to the Cape by the Indonesian slaves brought there to work by the Dutch East India Company. It is a gently-spiced mince dish full of raisins covered with a layer of savory egg custard. - 51.5443
Surf & Turf
Marinate the shrimp with the ingredients mentioned & set it aside.
Rub fillet mignon with little salt & pepper & grill it.
Finish it off in an oven for about 10 minutes for medium done.
Cook the shrimp also in an oven for about 8-10 minutes.
For... - 50.4795
These Kebabs are made with minced meat and are so soft, they melt in the mouth.... - 50.0073
Ricotta Turkey Tomato Burgers
Not your regular burger that’s for sure! Who would have guessed a burger could be so jam packed with flavor. A sweet and meaty burger that will keep them coming back for more! - 49.9706
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Use a 2-quart greased casserole to line the bottom with potato slices, then onion slices, spinach, giblets, mushrooms and turkey. Sprinkle with mixed seasonings. Repeat layers, ending with potatoes.
3)... - 49.1781
Bheijay Ka Salan
Fry onion golden brown.
Add the ground masala and salt.
Fry for 2-3 mins.
Add tomatoes and fry till soft, adding 1 tbs water at a time if it sticks to pan.
Then add 1 cup hot water and the brains.
Simmer uncovered for 10 mins till a thick gravy is... - 49.1781
English Beef Steak And Kidney Pie
Remove membrane of kidneys; cut in 1/2-inch pieces, removing excess fat and tubules.
Roll cubed kidney and steak in flour; brown in hot fat.
Add onion when meat is partially-browned.
Add 2 cups water; cover; cook over low heat till tender, about 30... - 49.1434
1) In a salad bowl arrange the lettuce round the edges and some in middle.
2) Cut the meat into small pieces.
3) In a mixing bowl put peas and other diced vegetable. Add mayonnaise and mix well.
4) Add meat to the vegetable and mix well.... - 49.113
Fry onions and add mince, potato cubes, all the dry, chopped and ground ingredients and fry well.
Mix in beaten eggs and remove from fire immediately.
Place mince on greased brown paper and quickly but carefully place mixture around the wooden... - 49.087
Scandinavian Tripe Salad
1) Wash tripe in chilled water, drain well.
2) In a large saucepan,put the tripe with 2 quarts cold water.
3) Add freshly squeezed juice from lemon over tripe and add in the peel.
4) Now add salt and bring slowly to boil, reduce heat to... - 49.074
1. Clean and cut mutton into 2.5 cm. (1") pieces.
2. Grind together ginger, garlic, red chillies, half the green chillies and coriander leaves.
3. Slit remaining green chillies. Slice onions.
4. Heat fat. Fry sliced onions and then the ground spices.
5. Add... - 49.048
Macher Kofta Curry
1. Clean and steam fish. Remove bones, skin and mash.
2. Chop chillies fine. Grind half the onions with the ginger. Slice remaining onions. Grate coconut.
3. Boil and mash a third of the potatoes and dice the remaining.
4. Mix fish, coconut, chopped chillies,... - 49.007
Steak And Kidney Pie
1. On a meat board, cut the steak into 1 inch cubes. Remove in a large work bowl.
2. Clean the kidney and chop into 1 inch cubes. Combine with steak.
3. Dredge the meat with seasoned flour in the bowl.
4. Prepare whole-wheat pastry dough and... - 48.9851
Kidneys In Red Wine
Skin, core and halve the kidneys.
Lightly fry the bacon in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker until it is just brown and some of the fat has run out.
Remove the bacon from the cooker and lightly fry the onions until they are just transparent.
Remove the... - 48.9266
Fry the bacon in the butter or margarine in the uncovered pressure cooker until it is just brown.
Then add the vegetables and fry for a further 5 minutes until brown.
Stir in the beef and garlic and mix well to break up the lumps in the meat.
Then add the... - 48.9223
Deep Dish Supper Pie
About 1 hour and 15 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 375°F.
Chop luncheon meat very fine.
In medium saucepan over low heat, in melted butter, cook onion and green pepper until onion is tender.
Remove saucepan from heat; add luncheon meat and bread... - 48.9106
Beef And Herb Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, add the beef broth, scallions, chives, herbs, nutmeg and pepper and simmer for fifteen minutes, with the lid on
2. Strain the above mixture through a sieve lined with cheesecloth and keep aside
3. In another saucepan, melt... - 48.8273
Rogan Josh is delicious dish made from mutton. Specially great for holiday chrismas kids and holi. - 48.8228
Meat Filled Tomatoes
1) Cut a thin slice from the stem end of each tomato.
2) Carefully scoop out the pulp and juice from tomatoes. (Save the pulp and juice aside for stewed tomatoes or tomato sauce).
3) Sprinkle salt into the inner side of each tomato.
4) Keep the... - 48.7704
Easy Espagnole Sauce
1) In a pan, stir-fry the bacon over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes until crisp, remove and drain on a paper towel.
2) In the same pan, saute the onion, carrot, and celery in the drippings for about 8-10 minutes until golden. Remove and drain on paper... - 48.7266
Chinese Hot Pot
1. Take platters and arrange sliced and prepared ingredients on them.
2. Arrange the place settings and place the hot pot on the table.
3. Add ginger slices to the stock and heat till the mixture starts boiling. Pour into the hot pot basin. Arrange... - 48.674
High Protein Meat Recipes By Category
High Protein Meat Course: