- » High Protein Japanese Soup
High Protein Japanese Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein japanese soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein japanese soup recipes.
Ellen's Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a saucepan, pour 2 cups of the chicken broth and bring it to boil.
2. Add the shiitake mush-rooms and remove from the heat.
3. Let it soak in broth for 1 hour.
4. After 1 hour, spoon out shiitake mushrooms and strain the liquid through a... - 50.5649
Japanese Egg Custard Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F.
2. In a bowl, mix chicken or shrimp, water chestnuts, mushrooms, scallions, and sherry together.
3. Divide the mixture evenly in 6 custard cups.
4. In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, salt, and... - 46.8607
1. Coarsely chop 1/2 onion, 1 tomato, and 1/2 cucumber and cut into dice the remaining onion, tomato, and cucumber.
2. In a blender container, combine together the coarsely chopped onion, tomato, cucumber, yogurt, garlic, and oregano; blend to make a... - 45.3181
Yucatan Peanut Soup
1. In a saucepan, over medium temperature, heat oil and add yams, garlic, and chilies; sautÃ© for about 5 minutes.
2. Add 1 1/2 cups water, cover, and simmer for about 20 minutes or until yams are soft.
3. Put the mixture into a blender container and... - 41.5778
Dashi is a basic stock used in Japanese cooking which is made by boiling dried kelp (seaweed) and dried bonito (fish). - 31.6993
Fully Loaded Japanese Miso Soup
Have you ever wondered how to make this amazing, packed with umami flavor Miso Soup? Wonder no more! This is the recipe for you! - 0