- » High Protein Japanese Soup
High Protein Japanese Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein japanese soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein japanese soup recipes.
Ellen's Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a saucepan, pour 2 cups of the chicken broth and bring it to boil.
2. Add the shiitake mush-rooms and remove from the heat.
3. Let it soak in broth for 1 hour.
4. After 1 hour, spoon out shiitake mushrooms and strain the liquid through a... - 49.0653
1. Coarsely chop 1/2 onion, 1 tomato, and 1/2 cucumber and cut into dice the remaining onion, tomato, and cucumber.
2. In a blender container, combine together the coarsely chopped onion, tomato, cucumber, yogurt, garlic, and oregano; blend to make a... - 46.206
Japanese Egg Custard Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F.
2. In a bowl, mix chicken or shrimp, water chestnuts, mushrooms, scallions, and sherry together.
3. Divide the mixture evenly in 6 custard cups.
4. In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, salt, and... - 44.6814
Yucatan Peanut Soup
1. In a saucepan, over medium temperature, heat oil and add yams, garlic, and chilies; sautÃ© for about 5 minutes.
2. Add 1 1/2 cups water, cover, and simmer for about 20 minutes or until yams are soft.
3. Put the mixture into a blender container and... - 43.4501
Dashi is a basic stock used in Japanese cooking which is made by boiling dried kelp (seaweed) and dried bonito (fish). - 31.7535
You May Also Like!
Chicken Atop Rice
In 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish, combine rice, mushrooms, celery, soup and milk; mix well.
Cut larger pieces of chicken in half for uniform size.
Arrange on top of rice, skin-side up.
Sprinkle with salt, paprika and poultry seasoning.
Cook, covered with... - 34.7082
Creamed Chicken In Patty Shells
1. Place onion in 2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Cover with lid; microwave on high 1 1/2 minutes or until tender.
2. Stir in soup until smooth. Stir in cheese, milk, pimento and sherry. Gently fold in chicken. Cover; microwave on high 5 minutes or until... - 28.3001
Chicken Barbecued In A Skillet
1. Take a heavy skillet, heat shortening, add chicken and evenly brown them. Take off the chicken and sauté green pepper, garlic and onions for 5 minutes. Add rest of the ingredients and simmer till the mixture blend well.
2. Add chicken back and... - 37.447
Natto Gohan - Traditional Japanese Breakfast
This particular Japanese style breakfast is one of the simplest to make. In fact, I make this whenever I need a quick snack. This is natto gohan.
Natto is fermented soybeans which, like miso, are rich in protein. They are, however, an acquired taste since... - 121.788
Grandmother Lubin's Chicken Soup
In large pot place chicken and giblets and cover with water.
Add seasonings and simmer for 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
Add onions, peppers, half of the parsnips, and half the celeriac.
Simmer for another thirty minutes.
Add carrots, celery, remaining celeriac, and... - 39.4179
Oriental Scallop Soup
1. Heat the oil in a medium-size saucepan over medium heat. Add the scallops and saute 2 minutes, or until the scallops are opaque and firm; transfer the scallops to a small bowl and set aside.
2. Place the stock, carrots, scallions and ginger in the... - 33.7511
Bean Sprout Carrot And Lettuce Salad With Tofu Dressing
1) With the double thickness of paper towels, line a plate.
2) In a sauté pan or a small dry heavy-gauge skillet, toast the sesame seeds over medium-low flame. Shake the pan constantly and keep stirring to prevent scorching. Cook seeds for... - 48.4293