- » High Protein Italian Vegetarian Main Dish
High Protein Italian Vegetarian Main Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein italian vegetarian main dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein italian vegetarian main dish recipes.
Peach & Goat Cheese Pizza
Pizza can be made in interesting styles and with fruit topping is truly exotic. Watch chef Aarsi showing how to make Pizza with peach and goat cheese topping along with other simple seasonings. Great when served hot with drinks! - 126.922
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Bean & Pasta Salad
If you are on a low fat diet, you must have a salad in the fridge on which you can snack on when you get the hunger cravings. This hearty bean and pasta salad has everything, is high in fiber and proteins and low in calories and fat and ideal to satisfy even... - 106.511
Super Simple Pasta
1. For the rustic basil oil – add basil leaves to a mortar and pestle with a little salt, the lemon zest and juice and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Crush it all up together, set aside.
2. Boil water and cook quinoa linguini according to the... - 105.321
Pine Nuts Encrusted Faux Chicken Cutlets In Gravy
This recipe is a take on the Old fashioned Country Fried Steak and Gravy. Made from absolutely natural ingredients, it is a restaurant style vegan platter that can score with individuals committed to healthy eating too. It is easy to make and at the same time... - 82.4963
Paella With Faux Italian Sausage And Artichoke Hearts
A hearty Paella is up for grabs here. A one pan wonder, this recipe incorporates the chewiness of the rice with the flavor and aroma of the saffron and the white wine just to be finished off with crispy bites of the Italian sausage. Restaurant style dish... - 75.3951
Creamy Parmesan Pasta Salad
Cook the penne in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and place in a large bowl.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, sour cream, mayonnaise, and garlic paste until smooth.
Add the... - 51.202
Four Cheese Pizza
On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 15-in circle.
Transfer to a greased 14-in pizza pan; build up edges slightly.
Prick dough several times with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Remove from the oven.
Reduce heat to... - 50.8718
Spring Vegetable Stew With Asparagus And Baby Peas
Trim the leeks, discarding the tough green leaves.
Cut the remainder in half lengthwise and then crosswise into 1 -inch lengths.
Place the leeks in a bowl of warm water; let the leeks sit until they are well washed.
With your fingers, scoop the leeks out.
In... - 49.9737
Madras Vegetable Stew
1) Peel onions and cut in 2 halves. Slice the halves into 1/4 inch thick slices and put aside.
2) Thoroughly wash broccoli and pat dry. Trim the stalk and cut florets into uniform 2 inch pieces.
3) If using summer squash, wash and chop into 1/2... - 49.8181
Classic Italian Lasagne
Saute* onion, mushroom, and zucchini in butter until mushrooms begin to lose juices.
Add garlic, mint, rosemary, oregano, salt, and pepper; continue cooking until vegetables are tender.
Stir in tomato sauce and simmer, stirring regularly, until sauce is... - 49.1001
Baked Potato Pizza
Prepare crust according to package directions.
Press dough into a lightly greased 14-in pizza pan; build up edges slightly.
Bake at 400° for 5-6 minutes or until crust is firm and begins to brown.
Cut potatoes into 1/2-in cubes.
In a bowl, combine butter,... - 48.2081
Creamy Pasta With Broccoli
In a large pan of boiling, salted water cook broccoli and cauliflower for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
With a slotted spoon remove vegetables; reserve cooking liquid.
Bring reserved liquid to a boil over medium-high heat.
Cook for 8 to 10... - 47.6123
Braised Umbrian Lentils
Place lentils, onion, sage, rosemary and salt in a large heavy-based pot.
Cover with 3 litres (5 pints) cold water.
Bring to a boil over a medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
Simmer gently until tender, 15-20 minutes.
Bring water with lentils to a... - 46.6223
Noodles With Nut Sauce
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the pasta according to package directions until tender but do not overcook.
2. Drain and return the pasta in the pot.
3. In a frying pan over medium heat, sautÃ© the broccoli rabe, oil, garlic, basil, and... - 46.6223
Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil.
Maintain the boil while cooking the vegetables.
In a large saute pan over medium heat combine the onions, 1 cup water, 1 teaspoon thyme, 1 teaspoon tarragon and a pinch of salt; cover.
Simmer for 5... - 45.855
Vegetable Stew With Haricot Beans
1. Soak beans overnight in hot water.
2. Prepare vegetables.
3. Boil beans till tender in water in which they were soaked.
4. Heat fat. Brown onions. Add prepared vegetables and just enough tepid water to cook vegetables.
5. When vegetables are tender add... - 45.7026
Cold Pasta Primavera
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and cool.
In separate saucepans over medium heat cook broccoli and peas in a small amount of water just until tender-crisp; drain and cool.
In a medium bowl combine pasta, broccoli, peas, bell pepper,... - 44.0964
Are you looking for a great Fennel Parmigiana recipe? If you like this recipe of Fennel Parmigiana, please share on Facebook. - 43.9419
Pasta Com Pesto Alla Pelliccione
1) In a blender, add in basil, 1 cup cheese, oil and garlic. Pulse the ingredients to get a coarse puree.
2) Scrape the sides and lid of the blender as well to get all the puree into a bowl. This should make 1 1/2 cups of the puree also known as... - 42.8315
Three Pepper Sauce For Pasta
In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium heat.
Add bell peppers, onion and garlic.
Saute for 5 minutes or until tender.
Add tomatoes, basil, salt, pepper and orange rind; mix well.
Cook, uncovered, until heated through. - 41.7117
In medium bowl, combine cottage cheese, spinach, carrots, Egg Beaters, onion and Italian seasoning; set aside.
Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in bottom of greased 13 X 9 X 2-inch baking dish.
Top with 3 noodles and 1/3 each spinach mixture and remaining... - 41.0854
1. Prepare vegetables.
2. Put all vegetables, seasoning and vegetable stock in a pan and cook till vegetables are tender.
3. Add flour mixed into a smooth paste with milk. Bring to boil stirring all the time. - 40.4509
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a large frying pan over low heat.
Add gorgonzola and milk and warm gently, stirring constantly, until melted, 2 minutes.
Stir in cream and warm... - 39.6973
Quick Artichoke Pasta Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain well, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Turn into a large bowl.
Add artichokes and their liquid, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, olives, parsley, and basil; toss gently.
Cover and refrigerate for at least... - 38.4853
Lemon Grass Vegetable Stew
1. Remove and discard tough outer leaves of lemon grass, saving about a 3-inch section of tender white root. Slice root in half lengthwise. Lightly crush lemon grass, using the side of a knife.
2. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add lemon... - 37.8329
Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce
1) In a microwavable bowl, add butter and cream and microwave uncovered on HIGH for 1 minute.
2) In another microwave dish, add the cream cheese, mix in butter and cream and beat well into a smooth texture.
3) Add in the herb paste or freshly pounded... - 37.6697
Whole Wheat Tagliatelle With Swiss Chard
1. In medium saucepan, combine oil, onion, garlic, sage and 1 tablespoon water; cook over medium heat until water evaporates, 5 minutes. Lower heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is golden. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8"... - 37.361
Farfalle With Zucchini And Mint
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil; add onion. Saute until translucent, 2 minutes. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Add tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste; simmer... - 37.2922
Spinach And Pasta Casserole
1. In 1-quart saucepan melt margarine over high heat; sprinkle with flour and stir quickly to combine. Continuing to stir, cook for 30 seconds. Gradually stir in milk and chicken broth. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture... - 36.1973
Stuffed Shells With Walnut Sauce
1. To prepare sauce, in food processor, chop walnuts. Add remaining sauce ingredients; puree until smooth.
2. To prepare filling, in small bowl, combine pumpkin, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F. Fill each shell with 1 level... - 35.6311
Spinach And Groat Cheese Stuffed Shells
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 11 x 7" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, combine spinach, ricotta, goat cheese and 1 tablespoon water. Spoon mixture evenly into shells; arrange in baking pan.
3. To prepare sauce, in medium... - 35.599
Gorgonzola And Ricotta
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water.
Return pasta with gorgonzola, ricotta and butter to the warm pasta pot.
Toss well to coat, adding reserved water as needed.
Add salt and pepper... - 35.0939
Lentil 'n' Macaroni Casserole
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, garlic, and oil and stir to coat. Cover and microwave on Medium (50%) for 2 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking, until onion is translucent.
2. Add remaining ingredients to onion-garlic mixture... - 33.4726
GETTING READY 1) In a large kettle, add olive oil in water and boil the pasta until al dante. 2) Fresh pasta may be ready in 2-3 minutes, whereas dry pasta would take 10-12 minutes. ... - 32.8197
Cannelloni Or Manicotti Squares
1) Roll out the pasta dough, cut out 4 inch squares, cover and allow to dry for an hour at room temperature.
2) In a large kettle, allow the water with salt, and oil to boil. Add about 6 squares at a time and rapidly boil for about 7-10 minutes until... - 32.3576
Pasta And Vegetable Toss
1. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onions, zucchini, carrots, and garlic and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Add macaroni to skillet and stir to combine. Add parsley and vinegar and stir to... - 31.1044
Macaroni And Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray a 4-cup baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In large pot of rapidly boiling water, cook macaroni 8-10 minutes, until tender; drain.
3. Return macaroni to same pot and combine with remaining ingredients.... - 26.4833
Lets Make A Healthier Cheese Pasta
Pastas are an integral part of the popular Italian cuisine and just as people experiment with rice in Asia, the Italians create innumerable varieties of pasta dishes. The range of pastas available in the market today, is itself staggering. Here's a winning... - 0
This is a very simple pasta recipe with tomato-garlic sauce. A little cream is used in the end to add richness. This is a filling and wholesome dish. - 0
Unbelievable Cauliflower Cream Sauce On Veggie Spiral Pasta
Unbelievable Cauliflower Cream Sauce on Veggie Spiral Pasta from Simple Daily Recipes. Make this when you only have 30 minutes to cook an awesome plant-based meal for your family. And feel free to throw in your favorite spices, more Dijon Mustard, salt or... - 0
Cfjc Midday Sept. 10 Made With Love
1. In a pan heat olive oil on medium heat. Add the zucchini and saute for 3 minutes. Put the spice blend and continue to saute for another 2 minutes.
2. Add the cooked pasta and stir. Pour the light cream and sprinkle Parmesan cheese. Stir well to... - 0
Killer Kale In Marinara Sauce Over Linguine
If you're looking to transition your family to eating more kale, THIS is a perfect recipe. It will help if they already like spinach, they won't even ask about the green stuff in their pasta sauce. ;D Get out your pen & paper then give this simple dinner a... - 0
Whole Wheat Pasta In Tomato Sauce (low Calorie) By Tarla Dalal
Whole wheat pasta, savor this healthy Italian delicacy, which is also a rich source of proteins and fibre! The Italian diet which is known for its high-calorie pasta preparations and its cheesy sauces has been converted into this high fibre version". As the... - 0