- » High Protein Fusion
High Protein Fusion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein fusion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein fusion recipes.
Grilled Sambol Marinated Shrimp
For all of you shrimp lovers, here is another great choice of recipe. In this recipe, shrimps are first marinated in sambol and then grilled. This special spicy flavor of sambol adds on to the taste of shrimps. A must-do for any grilling adventure at your... - 135.455
Tropical Tempeh Tacos
This tropically inspired recipe will get your mind off wintertime and send your taste buds to the islands. - 131.66
Are you looking forward to make cheesecake? Here is a fantastic video that displays a wonderful recipe for Mediterranean style cheesecake. The chef makes the American cheesecake with a great flavorful Mediterranean twist. The recipe is simply awesome and... - 131.619
Festive Ice Cream Cake
My friend Fanny, from South of France, is visiting me in California. Of course, I asked her to share with us her favorite recipe, which is Ice Cream cake! One layer of vanilla ice cream, one layer of meringue, one layer of raspberry sorbet, and the whole... - 130.931
Tempeh Double-decker Sandwich
Tempeh's is an Asian high protein food, its nutty flavor is something to die for and the reason for its popularity around the world. It is very intelligent of the Chef to try something like this with tempeh and come up with a healthy sandwich that is not... - 129.664
Spicy Mango And Duck Martini
This spicy mango and duck martini is going to be a hot favorite in every party. In this video, chef shows the easy procedure to prepare and assemble the martini. If you want, you can substitute mango with pineapple. Watch the video and get all these... - 129.167
Healthy Spicy Tofu Burritos
1. Toss the tofu with flour, chili powder and paprika.
2. In a non-stick saute pan, heat 1 teaspoon oil. Add tofu and saute until golden and crisp. Remove to a bowl.
3. In the same pan, heat a little more oil. Add onion, garlic and bell pepper. Saute... - 122.235
Salsa Frittata Breakfast
1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. Place a non-stick sauté pan over medium heat. Pour olive oil, and put potatoes in it. Sauté and cook for about 8-10 minutes or until lightly brown.
3. Season with salt and pepper, cover it with lid, and... - 121.4
Tilapia Taco Bites With Fresh Mango Salsa
1. For tilapia taco bites, place tilapia fillet on tray and season with seafood grinder.
2. For salsa, in a large bowl combine mango, navel orange, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper. Mix well and place it in refrigerator for 30... - 120.707
Braised Short Ribs
Chef Patrick Feury from Nectar in Berwyn PA, makes braised short ribs with a pickled beet salad. Tony Rastelli talks about the importance of quality ingredients in home cooking. Sommelier Eugene Engel pairs a wine to go with the dish. - 119.962
Jumbo Fluke With Pea Puree Sauce And Veggies
1. In a pan heat oil and saute baby fennel bulbs, fava beans, spring peas, tomatoes chopped, salt and pepper.
2. Add 1 Dorot garlic cube and continue to cook.
3. In another pan, saute thin shallot slices and chanterelle mushroom pieces for a... - 119.759
Black Sea Bass
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Drizzle with olive oil over the fish and season with salt and pepper.
3. In a cast iron skillet sear the filets until brown flipping over on each side.
4. Place the fish in the oven and roast for... - 117.862
Easy Lemon Curry Roasted Chicken
Not feeling like cooking dinner? Take a look at this easy chicken recipe which could be prepared in no time and the chef here makes it all the more delicious by adding complex flavors of white wine and cinnamon. Definitely a great variation for a classic... - 116.998
Tofu Packets For Kids
This recipe perfectly satisfies the requirements of providing a quick and delicious meal and getting your kids happily involved in the cooking process. Did they have fun making this dish? Let us know! - 116.451
Roasted Maple Salmon And Brussels Sprouts
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree.
2. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, and keep it aside.
3. For sauce, in a bowl combine maple syrup, canola oil, garlic, lemon juice, and Dijon mustard. Whisk well. Reserve ½ cup of... - 115.979
Glazed Apricot Chicken
1. Hold rosemary and thyme on the top and strip them backwards, leaving the stem behind. Snap off the top leaves, and chop finely. Keep them aside.
2. On a tray place the chicken and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place a skillet over... - 112.149
Chicken With Jalapeño Salsa And Cilantro Cream
1. For jalapeno salsa, in an oven safe dish, put jalapeno. Sprinkle salt and add a drizzle of olive oil. Mix to coat well.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
3. Place jalapeno in the oven and cook until soft.
4. Roughly chop the jalapenos and put... - 111.869
This week I'm heading to the coast with a couple of seafood ingredients. I'm cooking up a spicy crab cake and a fresh salmon burger covered in dill sauce. Get to the local seafood shops this week and take advantage of some of the fresh local crab and seafood... - 110.593
Le French Hamburger
A French take on an American classic featuring French bread buns, Poupon mustard and Gruyere cheese. - 110.248
Grilled Lemon-basil Chicken And Mango Salsa
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. For marinade, in a large bowl combine white wine, olive oil, lemon grass, garlic and basil. Whisk it well.
3. In a zip pouch, place chicken pieces, pour marinade, mix it well and place it in refrigerator for... - 109.395
Stir-fried Steak Mushroom And Cheese Sandwich
Here is a gourmet sandwich that takes little time to make, taste delicious, and satisfies your hunger without adding too many calories to your diet. Watch Elba show you how to make an Asian style beef stir fry with mushrooms and green pepper with a bit of... - 108.74
1. Place a skillet over medium heat and pour olive oil in it. Spread it all around.
2. Throw chopped shallots in it, and let it to sweat. You must not brown shallots.
3. Remove skillet from heat and add white wine to it. Return it to medium high... - 108.629
Olive Oil Poached Salmon
To make Ginger Infused Oil :
1. Make the ginger infused oil two or three days before you wish to serve the dish.
2. First peel the ginger, cut it into narrow strips, gather the strips and begin chopping them into tiny cubes.
3. Put the chopped... - 107.958
Spicy Roasted Chickpea Snack
Super Bowl Parties do not need to be to be a caloric calamity. Don't let your diet take a hit; save that for the guys on the field instead. Instead, try this healthy delicious spicy roasted chickpeas recipe to enjoy with chilled beer enjoy a great Super Bowl... - 107.73
Crawfish Etouffee - Puerto Rican Style
Learn step-by-step how to easily make Crawfish Etouffee. You'll never want another etouffee after you taste the Cajun and Louisiana flavors, a Puerto Rican twist, and healthy ingredients - all in one bowl. - 106.42
Eggplant Parmesan (vegan)
This is a simple recipe that you are going to love! Vegan eggplant and tofu parmesan is a veganised version of this popular dish which is non-traditional because of the addition of tofu. Tofu is an important ingredient of this dish so make sure it is extra... - 106.398
Chilean Sea Bass With Italian Herbed Sauce
A superb sweet, white, textured fish, sea bass is a popular feature of restaurant menus. This Chilean sea bass recipe is a three ingredient, easy baked dish that is special enough to put on your festive table. It is so simple yet moist and delicious and... - 105.324
Chili Tomato Seafood
1. Place a pan on heat, and spray cooking oil in it.
2. Add onion and garlic. Stir and cook until they caramelize.
3. Drop red chilli, and red bell pepper. Stir.
4. Pour whole peeled tomatoes, and water in it. Mix well.
5. Sprinkle pepper, marjoram,... - 104.067
Betty's "east Meets West" Chicken Satay
1. Remove excess fat from chicken tenderloins, and cut them into 1-inch cubes. Place it in a medium sized bowl, and set aside.
2. In another bowl, add soy sauce, roasted red chilli paste, ginger, and cumin. Mix well.
3. Pour the mixture over... - 103.853
1. In a nonstick pan add oil and shallow fry paneer cubes until golden brown color flipping over from time to time.
2. Remove the paneer and in the same pan add vegetables – red and green bell peppers, onions, minced garlic, minced ginger, soy sauce,... - 103.4
Beef And Pasta Salad
1. Slice the pot roast and batonnet it.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a broad mixing bowl.
3. On a plate arrange frisee and radicchio leaves.
4. Spread the salad in the middle generously and serve. - 100.564
Asian-style Fresh Tuna Burger
If you have some fresh tuna, turn it into delicious tender and tang burgers. This is a fantastic recipe that shows you how to turn fresh tuna chunk into mince and has Asian flavors added to it. These burgers served on buns topped with an avocado mayonnaise,... - 100.42
Chocolate Buckwheat Banana Strips
Here is a great way to get lots of nutrients on the go. This one recipe serves to fulfill every raw foodie’s purpose of making a quick, delicious and healthy snack that can be packed and carried when on the road or when you are in a hurry and have no time... - 100.32
Spicy Chicken And Rice Soup
1. In a pan saute chicken with a little bit of salt and pepper.
2. In the food processor, add hummus, piquillo pepper, reserving some for garnish, and chicken stock. Blend well.
3. Place a pot on flame, and transfer pepper mixture into... - 97.4677
Low Carb Philly Cheese Steak Panini
If you are craving for some sandwiches during your low carb dieting, here is a low carb philly cheese steak panini recipe video by lowcarb4life. In the video, chef is using sliced steaks meat, mozzarella cheese and some chopped bell peppers. Her bread has the... - 97.4305
Pizza For Building Muscle
If your fitness trainer warned you saying "building muscles and eating pizza doesn’t go hand in hand" then here is a recipe for you and him. In this video, the chef is a body builder and he makes Pizza for Building Muscle which is rich in proteins. He uses... - 97.3991
1. Break the coconut and take out flesh/meat with the help of a spoon and put it in a jar.
2. Take out the coconut water and pour it in the same jar where coconut flesh is kept.
3. Pour in drinking water and blend.
4. Reserve half of the... - 97.311
Pan Seared Salmon Filets With Tomato, Olive And Salsa Cruda
1. In a bowl, combine garlic, Italian seasoning, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mix well.
2. Pour marinade over salmon fillets. Allow it to rest for about 30 minutes.
3. In the meantime, in a separate bowl, add tomatoes, olives,... - 97.1492
Easy To Make Coca Cola Chicken Wings 可乐鸡翅
If you make chicken wings, then coca cola is the best ingredient to use. You will get an amazing taste of chicken, flavored with coca cola. See the video for recipe and ingredients detail. - 96.9854
Post Workout Drink
Ever seen a lady who don’t aspire to be vixen? Well, if you are one then this video is for you. Elizabeth, our very own registered dietician has a post work out drink to help you keep your tummy flat. She has a perfect recipe to fuel your body with the... - 96.62
Low Carb Cheese Tuna Melts
If you love tuna melts, here is a low carb Cheese tuna melts that's simple, delicious and easy to make. The chef adds mayo, cheese, tuna and keeping it simple but you can add your favorite herbs or ingredients as you desire. As she says, the recipe is very... - 95.6762
Parmesan Crisps - Homemade Crackers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
3. In a bowl, mix the flour and the parmesan cheese.
4. Scoop a spoonful onto the tray leaving a little gap between each scoop
5. Pop into the oven for 12-15... - 93.6353
Raw Red Bell Pepper And Almond Crackers - Part 1
These are very unlike the usual flax seed crackers that most raw foodies and vegans like to make. These are crackers are a bit spicy and nutty and go perfectly with raw cashew cheese or tomato dips. This is the first part of the recipe which will give you the... - 90.52
Carrot Miso Sauce
CARROT MISO DRESSING/SAUCE IS A SIMPLE WAY TO ADD SOME KICK TO THOSE VEGGIES WHETHER YOU ARE VEGETARIAN, VEGAN, OR LOVE YOU MEAT...I HOPE YOU ENJOY! BON APPETIT! - 90.0544
Low Carb Quiche
When you are on a low carb diet or health regime, you want to eat everything that you are restricted with. If quiche is one of them, then here is a Low carb Quiche recipe that would satiate your taste buds without disturbing your diet plan. Lowcarb4life shows... - 89.8119
Raw Red Bell Pepper And Almond Crackers - Part 2
Hey those on a raw vegan diet who need something to appease the need for crunch should try this absolutely amazing recipe for raw and vegan spicy pepper and almond crackers. This is the second part of the recipe on how to make my raw red bell pepper crackers.... - 89.0731
Raw Cereal Breakfast
If you are on a raw vegan diet, this is one recipe that you must have in your list of breakfast and snack options. If you tired of shakes, try this. This cereal bowl is packed with nutrients to fuel your body and build muscle. - 86.5231
Perfect Scrambled Egg
Watch this video that shares a technique to prepare perfect scrambled eggs. The video is interesting to watch with some nice converstions and tips as they serve the scrambled eggs with some sauted carrots and parsnips. Take a look.... - 85.723
Baked Salmon Steak
Want to try a simple and delicious salmon recipe? Try making a delicious baked salmon steak by following this video. He uses simple ingredients like Olive oil and onions and prepares the dish for cooking in less than 5 minutes. And the baked fish at the end... - 79.9659
Palterovich Creamy Apple Herring
1. First, drain the herring well and cut them into smaller pieces if required.
2. Clean the herring from all pickling spices.
3. Dice apple into irregular 1-inch pieces about 1/4 inch thick.
4. In a large bowl, pour the lemon juice.
5.... - 51.18
Roast Duckling Frangelico
Duck roasted until crispy and served with a Frangelico sauce, made with Frangelico, orange juice and brown sugar, is served on the side. - 49.7327
Chicken Corn Soup
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, carrots, celery, potato, and 3 tablespoons of the parsley.
Add chicken, then pour in tomato sauce and broth.
Cover and cook at low setting until chicken and... - 49.593
With a sharp knife, carefully remove the rind and white membrane from one of the lemons.
Gut the lemon segments away from their surrounding membranes and place in a small bowl.
Squeeze any juice from the membranes into the bowl.
Discard the rind, membranes,... - 49.4534
Authentic Chicken Divan
Simmer chicken in water with the 1 tablespoon salt, celery leaves, and onion until tender, about 25 minutes.
Remove skin and bones and slice the chicken meat.
Separate broccoli into flowerets, and cook in boiling salted water until tender, about 15... - 49.1473
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Place the bake pie shell in oven and bake for 8 minutes to cook partially.
3. Remove the pie shell from oven and reduce the temperature to 350Â° F.
4. Lightly beat eggs and cream, salt, pepper and... - 49.094
Eggs In Curry Mayonnaise
1. In a sauce pan, place egg and add water to cover them.
2. Cover and bring it to boil, and then boil for 10 minutes.
3. Drain eggs and plunge into cold water.
4. When the eggs are cool enough to handle, remove the shells and keep submerged in cold... - 48.9492
Lamb In Gingered Cranberry Sauce
1.Cut small pieces of fat from lamb and put it in the skillet to grease it well.
2.Put lamb cubes in greased skillet and heat until brown.
3.Drain extra fat.
4.Put Season All, pepper, onions, MSG, garlic powder, tomato paste, wine and water to... - 48.9003
Kielbasa Lentil Soup
About 1 hour before serving: In large saucepan, in 5 cups water, heat lentils, tomatoes, bay leaves, salt and pepper to boiling.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large skillet over high heat, fry bacon until slightly... - 48.7781
Chinese Chicken Salad With Pasta
1. Take a large saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add spaghetti and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until pasta is al dente or tender-crisp.
5. While the pasta is boiling,... - 48.6747
Curried Pasta And Chicken Salad
1) Cook the macaroni as per the package directions, drain and rinse under cold running water; then drain well.
2) In a large bowl, mix the cooked pasta, chicken, apple, celery, and onion together.
3) In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, yogurt, curry... - 48.5022
Fresh Lobster Curry With Papaya And Avocado
1. Shell lobster and cut the meat into 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Lengthwise cut the papayas into halves; remove seeds and keep aside.
3. Preheat oven to 325° F.
4. in a deep skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© lobster for 10 minutes.
5. in a... - 48.4403
Deviled Eggs Mornay
1) Take a 1-quart measuring glass. Add butter in it and heat it for 20 seconds on high in the microwave.
2) Add some flour with the help of a wire whisk and stir.
3) Slowly add milk while stirring continuously to avoid lumps.
4) Transfer back to the... - 48.4069
Red Lentils And Rice
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, combine lentils, water, and salt
2. Cover pan with its lid and bring lentils to a boil.
3. Reduce the flame for low and simmers for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Meanwhile, in a skillet, heat oil.
5. Add... - 48.2264
Curried Egg And Shrimp Stuffed Tomatoes
Mix together mayonnaise, curry powder, garlic salt, cayenne, chopped eggs, green onion, and celery.
Cover and chill up to 24 hours.
Add shrimp just before ready to serve.
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven for 8 minutes or until golden;... - 48.2019
Ziti And Eggplant Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Following directions on the package, cook ziti and drain it well.
3. In a medium skillet, heat butter and sautÃ© onion and garlic for about 5 minutes until golden.
4. Add ground chuck; stir... - 47.9965
Indian Chicken Crepes
Combine chicken, yogurt, raisins, onion, pickle, curry powder and red pepper; mix well.
Combine oat bran and baking powder; add combined milk, egg whites and margarine, mixing well.
Heat 6 to 7-inch crepe pan or skillet over medium heat.
Lightly... - 47.882
Lamb In Naan Bread
Mix together the lamb, parsley, onion, garlic, tabasco and egg.
Season to taste and shape the mixture into eight sausages that will fit into the naan breads.
Heat a griddle pan until hot.
Place the lamb sausages on the griddle and cook for 6-9 minutes.
Take... - 47.8515
Mexican Taco Sandwiches
1. In a skillet, saute onion and beef until onion is tender and meat is browned.
2. Stir in tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt; simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Fold in corn chips.
4. Onto... - 47.8299
Minted Lamb Meatballs With Lemon Sauce
In a 1-cup glass measure, stir together broth, lemon juice, and cornstarch; set aside.
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg lightly.
Add mint, garlic, flour, salt, pepper, and lamb; blend well.
With dampened hands, shape lamb mixture into twelve 1 1/2-inch... - 47.8159
Quick Crescent Taco Pie
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Take a large skillet and brown meat in it, draining when done.
3) Mix in seasoning mix, water and salsa and allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes.
4) In a 10-in pie plate, spread the... - 47.6527
Basil And Peanut Chicken
1. To cook the chicken, dust it with cornstarch.
2. In large frying pan, heat 1/2 cup of the olive oil to medium temperature, add chicken and cook, turning, for about 30 minutes such that brown on all sides and fork can be inserted with ease.
3. Remove... - 47.6396
Papaya Shrimp Curry
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Lengthwise cut the shrimps into halves.
3. Peel papayas and cut lengthwise in half; remove seeds.
4. In a skillet or chafing dish, melt butter to prepare sauce.
5. Stir in onion, green pepper, and garlic... - 47.5248
Baked Almond Chicken
Coat chicken pieces with flour.
Blend celery salt, paprika, salt, curry powder, oregano, and pepper with butter; roll chicken pieces in seasoned butter, coating all sides.
Arrange chicken in a single layer in a baking dish (about 9 by 13 inches).
Sprinkle... - 47.503
Mushroom Tofu Delight
1. In a shallow mixing bowl, marinate tofu in Black Magic Sauce for 2 hours.
2. In a wok, pour enough sauce and steam-stir the mushrooms and pepper over high heat.
3. When mushrooms are slightly tender, add tofu and the remaining... - 47.4816
Whiting With Spiced Chickpeas
Combine paprika, ground cumin, garlic and juice in small bowl.
Score one side of each fish; place in large baking dish lined with baking paper, brush with spice mixture.
Bake fish, uncovered, in moderate oven about 20 minutes or until cooked... - 47.4362
Lemon Soy Turkey Legs
In a 7 by 11-inch microwave-proof dish, stir together soy, water, sherry, lemon juice, sugar, ginger, garlic, lemon peel, and pepper.
Add turkey legs and turn to coat on all sides with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours,... - 47.4147
Chunky Chicken Noodle Soup With Vegetables
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan or stock pot, combine all ingredients except chicken and parsley. Stir to blend.
2. Place the pot on a medium flame and bring the liquid to a boil, then simmer for 15 minutes till or the vegetables are soft.
3. When... - 47.4054
Turkey Pie With Cheese Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat butter and sautÃ© onion and mushrooms for about 5 minutes with frequent stirring.
3. Remove the pan from heat and stir in flour, salt and ground red pepper... - 47.2331
1. In a Dutch oven combine together un-drained stewed tomatoes, condensed tomato soup, condensed chicken gumbo soup, water, sweet potato, celery, green onion, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, bottled hot pepper sauce, and bay leaf; bring the... - 47.1568
A Big Thick Beef Barley Soup
Trim the shin meat or brisket of any visible fat.
Heat the oil in a very large pot and brown the meat very well on both sides.
When the second side is brown, add the onion and garlic, and fry until the vegetables are soft.
Add the carrots, water, tomato... - 47.1515
East West Chicken Drumsticks
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
2. Grease a baking pan with butter or oil.
3. In a zip lock bag, combine the cornflake crumbs with salt and pepper.
4. In a bowl, combine the evaporated milk and soy sauce and stir well.
5. Dip... - 47.0981
Spiced Chicken Fricassee
1) With a sharp knife, cut the chicken into 12 pieces.
2) Wash thoroughly and dry.
3) With a fork, prick the pieces.
4) In a large bowl, pound together the coriander, anise, cumin, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, nutmeg, pepper, and salt.
5) To the... - 47.0849
Sweet And Sour Drumsticks
1) If desired, skin the chicken drumsticks and make 2-3 slashes in each with a sharp knife.
2) Preheat the grill to medium.
3) In a non-metallic container, arrange the drumsticks in a single layer.
4) Prepare marinade in a small bowl by mixing... - 47.0403
Char Siu Turkey Roll
1. In a clean work surface, place the turkey rolls and rub brown sugar and let it stand 5 minutes.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients to prepare the marinade.
3. Pour the marinade over the turkey and allow it to marinate in... - 47.0277
1. Rinse chicken, drain and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Combine the chicken and onions in a large basin.
3. In a bowl, blend the lemon juice, soy sauce, poultry seasoning, salt, pepper and ginger.
4. Pour the mixture over the chicken and... - 47.0221
Beef A La Mode
Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes.
Fry in heavy kettle or Dutch oven until golden and crisp.
Remove pork and reserve.
Brown roast on all sides in fat or, if possible, have meat well larded with salt pork and brown slowly without adding fat.
Pour off fat.
Add... - 46.9898
1. With a grater or the metal blade of a food processor, grate the Parmesan.
2. With a knife or the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the onions and mushrooms separately.
3. Place a large skillet over medium heat and heat oil.
4.... - 46.9464
Tofu With Carrots And Zucchini
1. With a knife or the julienne or shredding disc of a food processor shred the carrots and zucchini separately.
2. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, chop the green onions medium fine.
3. With a grater or the metal blade of a... - 46.9127
Jellied Tomato Juice Consomme
1) In a bowl, pour cold water to soak the gelatin for 5 minutes.
2) In a saucepan, add the remaining ingredients to heat up.
3) Bring the liquid to a boil and continue boiling for 2 minutes.
4) Remove from heat and pour in the gelatin... - 46.8668
High Protein Fusion Recipes By Category
High Protein Fusion Restriction: