High Protein French
- » High Protein French Main Dish
High Protein French Main Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein french main dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein french main dish recipes.
The Best Boeuf Bourguignon
If you are under the impression that cooking up a classic boeuf bourguignon is only a professional chef's task, then you are wrong. You too can prepare this authentic dish at home, given some time and effort. Obviously you'll need a guidance, which will be... - 115.091
The south of France still has a few traditional mills that press the local olives. I was lucky enough to live by one and they had a marvelous tapenade; olive paste, that they made there. The farmer down the road grew fennel that I would buy on my way home... - 114.79
Steamed Haddock With Spring Veggies
Here is an extremely healthy and yet delicious dish for all fish lovers. In this recipe, haddock is steamed on a bed of veggies by packing inside parchment paper to seal the flavors. Want to know, how? Watch the video and learn the technique. The fresh... - 114.318
Spinach And Pancetta Quiche
This is the absolute best quiche recipe. Period. I love making quiche for breakfast, brunch, or lunch! - 113.99
Le French Hamburger
A French take on an American classic featuring French bread buns, Poupon mustard and Gruyere cheese. - 110.248
For all those French cuisine fans, this rabbit pate recipe is a must try. Take a look at the video to see very clear and simple directives to make rabbit combined with mushrooms, and whiskey to make a mouthwatering dish. Few minutes of baking and you are... - 105.258
Have you ever tried of replenting restaurant style Chicken Casserole? Enjoy this hearty chicken casserole packed with Green Giant vegetables and Baked with Tomato puree. The beauty of casseroles is that they barely require any tending. Just put them in the... - 104.309
French Glazed Fish
Join Toby in preparing this simple sole recipe from fellow Registered Dietitian Brenda Ponichtera and her book "Quick & Healthy Recipes and Ideas", 3rd edition, 2008 by Small Steps Press. A little French dressing and apricot preserves turns plain fish into an... - 98.808
Butterflied Roast Chicken
Roasted butterflied chicken cooks in half the time of a whole chicken and its juicy and has a deliciously crisp dark brown skin. For best results, use a bird weighing about 3 1/2 pounds. To butterfly a chicken, you'll need sturdy kitchen shears to remove the... - 95.2458
How To Make Smoked Salmon Quiche
If you're fond of making Quiches, then you can try this one out. The Chef makes Smoked Salmon Quiche in the video. It's a filling and tasty appetizer. - 91.952
Healthy Steak Au Poivre
Looking for a simple beef dish that can be passed off as a stunning entrée? Try making steak au poivre at home. Here's a simple, easy-to-make recipe of this classic restaurant dish. Serve it with a cognac pan sauce or a white win reduction sauce and voila!... - 79.4618
Fish En Papillote
Well this was certainly something I’d never heard before, but will surely be making again. Fish in paper basically, and that paper is grease-proof paper used in baking cakes etc. Learn how to make the delicious recipe by watching out the video. - 72.927
Mushroom And Tomato Bake
Are you looking for an enjoyable Mushroom And Tomato Bake recipe? Add this Mushroom And Tomato Bake to your list of choicest foods and make it whenever you want to. - 51.2621
Artichoke And Carrot Casserole
Are you looking for a truly authentic Artichoke And Carrot Casserole recipe? This Artichoke And Carrot Casserole when served as Main Dish is sure to please your family members. Tell me how you enjoyed my Artichoke And Carrot Casserole. Feedback helps to keep... - 50.8624
Chicken Mushroom Stew
1. With a sharp knife, cut chicken into 1-in. cubes.
2. In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil and brown meat in it.
3. Transfer to a slow cooker.
4. Into the skillet add mushrooms, onion, zucchini, green pepper and garlic in remaining... - 50.5396
Paupiettes De Boeuf
1. Cut meat into 6 equal pieces; keep aside.
2. In a non-stick frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of Crisco and butter; sautÃ© mushrooms and onion until brown.
3. In a small bowl, mix crumbs with parsley, thyme, salt and pepper.
4. Add the... - 49.7274
Barbecued Chicken Veronique
1. In a small saucepan, mix together butter, 3 teaspoons thyme, 2 teaspoons rosemary, the bay leaves, paprika, 1 teaspoon salt, the garlic and white wine; stir and bring it just to a boil and then let it cool.
2. Wash chicken under cold running... - 49.1962
Lamb Patties With Dill Sauce
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together egg, oats, onion, salt, thyme, and pepper.
2. Add ground lamb and mix well.
3. Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into patties.
4. With a slice of bacon, wrap each patty and secure with a... - 49.0023
Surf & Turf
Marinate the shrimp with the ingredients mentioned & set it aside.
Rub fillet mignon with little salt & pepper & grill it.
Finish it off in an oven for about 10 minutes for medium done.
Cook the shrimp also in an oven for about 8-10 minutes.
For... - 48.7612
1. From the backbone, cut lobsters into half; remove stomach and intestines and discard them.
2. Separate flesh and dice.
3. Thoroughly wash the shells.
4. Crack open claws.
5. Into a saucepan, put together all flesh and add prawns,... - 48.7112
French Garlic Chicken A La Ingram
1) In a small bowl, mix 4 finely minced garlic cloves with lemon juice. Mix well and rub over the chicken breasts. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2) In a large saucepan, melt butter and oil, add marinated chicken and saute for 15 minutes on... - 48.6474
Chicken And Ham Salad Veronique
1. Wash the chicken with water.
2. In a large kettle, place the chicken and add 1 quart of water, celery, onion, salt, poultry seasoning, curry powder and peppercorns; bring the mixture to a boil.
3. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer... - 48.5385
Chicken With Lemon Cream Sauce
Cut each joint in half and coat in seasoned flour.
Melt the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker and brown the chicken evenly.
Add the lemon juice, onion, wine and stock.
Put on the lid and bring up to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 4-6 minutes.
Reduce... - 48.4341
Lamb Vegetable Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© lamb patties until lightly browned on both sides; discard all excess fat.
3. In a 2 1/2-quart baking dish, layer bottom with sliced potatoes and half... - 48.4127
1)Chop the chicken into convenient pieces.
2)In a paper bag, mix flour, salt, pepper and thyme. Put in the chicken pieces and shake well to coat.
3)In a heavy skillet, melt the butter. Add in the floured chicken pieces and brown on all... - 48.2294
Cracked Pepper Toast Heat the oil in a large soup pot over medium heat.
Add the onions and garlic and saute until softened, about 10 minutes.
Add the wine and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes (with their juices), bay leaves, fennel seeds, cayenne,... - 48.1664
Meat Loaf En Croute
1. In a large bowl, put together eggs, bread crumbs, milk, onion, green pepper, salt, marjoram and pepper.
2. Using a fork beat the ingredients until well combined; let it stand for 5 minutes.
3. Add in the ground pork and ground chuck; using a... - 48.0823
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive over medium heat.
2. When the oil is hot, arrange the chicken thighs in the pan and cook them for 5 minutes on each side until lightly browned.
3. Transfer the thighs, to a large heavy bottomed saucepan,... - 48.0747
Duck A L Orange
1) Preheat your oven to 220°C / 425°F / Gas 7.
2) Prepare the ducks by removing extra fat from the body. Put orange rind inside the cavities and season according to your taste.
3) Take a baking dish, and place the ducks as... - 48.0529
Savory Halibut Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 12x8x2 inch baking dish.
3. Cut fish in each package into four pieces.
4. In a medium skillet, heat butter and sautÃ© onion, green pepper and celery for about 5 minutes until... - 48.052
Ragout Of Beef Dubonnet
1. Add the meat to a plastic bag.
2. Sprinkle with seasoned flour and shake to coat.
3. Melt the butter in a large Dutch oven or skillet.
4. SautÃ© the floured meat cubes in small batches.
5. Brown each meat cube on every side.
6.... - 48.0311
Cepes Farcis Aux Escargots Et Fumet De Vin Rouge
1. Pre-heat oven to 400° F.
2. In a blender, puree the chicken breast with the egg yolk and 1 level teaspoon salt.
3. With a cloth, cover the bowl and chill for 15 minutes.
4. To prepare the breadcrumbs, puree the parsley, almonds and garlic.... - 47.9874
Classic Pot Au Feu
Tie the meat firmly with string to keep its shape during cooking.
Place in a large saucepan with the bones, if using.
Add the garlic, vegetables, bouquet garni and bay leaves.
Pour in the wine and sufficient water to cover.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Bring... - 47.9613
Coq Au Vin
1. Remove skin from chicken; discard skin and keep aside chicken in a plate.
2. Crush garlic.
3. Drain and reserve tomato juice from canned tomatoes; finely dice drained tomatoes.
4. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
5. In a saucepan,... - 47.9543
Curried Lamb Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© one third lamb cubes at a time for about 7 minutes until browned well on all sides; sautÃ© all in 3 batches or 20 minutes.
3. Remove lamb cubes... - 47.8792
1. In large saucepan, place beef tongue and cover with water.
2. Add 1 tablespoon salt and simmer for about 2 hours until tender.
3. Once done, remove the beef tongue and let it cool enough to remove the skin and all hard parts.
4. While the beef is... - 47.644
1.In a pan heat the oil and fry onions and garlic in it until soft.
2.Add mushrooms and cook for 4 minutes.
3.Stir in tomatoes, wine, thyme, salt and pepper and let the mixture boil.
4.Let the ingredients cook for 20 minutes.
5.Meanwhile, heat butter... - 47.6059
Quick Sole Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash the fish and pat dry using paper towels.
3. Crosswise fold fillets in half.
4. In a 12x8x2 inch baking dish, arrange the folded fillets in a single layer.
5. Dot the fish with 2... - 47.5555
Cranberry Bean Cassoulet
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large frying pan or Dutch oven heat oil and brown meat in it. Turn to brown on all sides.
3. Drain out meat with a slotted spoon to a 3-quart baking dish.
4. Add onion to the drippings in the pan and... - 47.5296
Pan Seared Red Snapper With Beurre Blanc
marinate fish with lemon juice,olive oil, salt & pepper.
sprinkle some parsley on top.
take oil in a skillet & heat it up.
sear the fish in the skillet.
finish it off in the oven.
pour some white wine in a skillet.
reduce it to half.
then add... - 47.4862
Pork Chop And White Bean Casserole
1. Soak beans in cold water, cover and refrigerate overnight; drain next day.
2. Using a damp paper towel, wipe pork chops and trim extra fat.
3. Into a 4- or 5-quart Dutch oven, turn the beans and cover with 5 cups cold water.
4. Add 3... - 47.405
Chicken And Mushroom Crepes
1.In a large bowl, mix eggs with salt and add flour, milk, water and oil.
2.Mix all the ingredients well.
3.Take a greased crepe pan and put little batter in it and make in thin pancake on low heat.
4.Heat from the other side and keep... - 47.3695
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Rinse fillets in cold water. Use paper towel to dry them.
3. Fold fillets over in thirds.
4. In a lightly buttered 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish, arrange fillets in a single layer.
5. Sprinkle lemon juice,... - 47.3624
Zucchini And Green Chile Quiche
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. With a grater or using the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the cheeses and the zucchini.
3. Place the zucchini in a colander mixed with Â½ teaspoon salt for 30 minutes.
4. Drain the zucchini and... - 47.3428
Simmered Coq Au Vin
1. In a skillet add shortening and brown the chicken in it.
2. Pour off the fat.
3. Add mushrooms, wine, onions, bay, thyme, garlic and broth in the skillet.
4. Cover the skillet and cook for 45 minutes over low heat till the onions and chicken get... - 47.3276
1. Rinse chicken pieces well in cold running water; dry well on paper towels.
2. Combine flour, seasoned salt, and pepper in a paper bag; mix well. Add chicken pieces to bag; shake well to coat chicken all over.
3. In some of hot oil in large skillet, saute... - 47.3116
Chicken And Ham Casserole
1. Using a damp cloth, wipe the chicken breasts.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a large skillet, bring broth to boiling and add in the chicken breasts; lower the heat, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes until... - 47.3116
Microwaved Beef Burgundy With Hot Rice
Cut steak into strips 1/4 inch wide and 2 inches long.
(Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before cooking.) In 3-quart casserole combine mushrooms, onion, garlic, and butter.
Cover; cook at HIGH for 4 minutes.
Add steak,... - 47.3048
Veal Paprikash And Noodle Casserole
1. On a waxed paper, mix flour, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
2. Coat veal with the flour mixture and save remaining flour mixture.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a Dutch oven or 4-quart casserole, heat some oil and... - 47.3009
Simple Veal Ragout
1. Buy the breast of the veal, sliced into two long pieces. Further slices the veal into 2 ribs each.
2. In a kettle mix the meat with salt, peppercorns, cloves, rosemary, parsely, garlic and water. Boil over moderate heat.
3. Cover and... - 47.2981
1. In a shallow glass or pottery dish, combine wine, onion, parsely, garlic, bayleaf and thyme.Mix well and set aside.
2. In a another large bowl, mix the ground beef with salt and pepper. Shape into oval patties of ¾ inch in size. Make 6... - 47.2938
Easy Party Ragout
1. Prepare the lamb and veal by trimming all fat from them.
2. In heavy kettle or Dutch oven combine meats with onion, lettuce, salt, pepper and rosemary.
3. In hot water in 4-cup measure dissolve instant chicken broth or bouillon cubes and pour over... - 47.2871
Tournedos Au Poivre Vert
1. Trim and discard all visible fat from steaks.
2. In a non-stick pan, brush oil and fry steaks as desired.
3. Remove steak from pan and keep hot.
4. Into the same pan, pour wine and brandy and let alcohol evaporate.
5. Add peppercorns,... - 47.2287
Quick Chicken Chasseur
1. Coat the chicken strips with corn starch, sharking off the excess.
2. In a wok or large skillet, heat the oil.
3. Brown the chicken in the oil until evenly browned
4. Add the scallions, season the chicken and flavor with the... - 47.2242
Fry the chicken joints in the hot oil and butter in the uncovered pressure cooker until they are well browned.
Remove the chicken and brown the onion and mushrooms, then put them with the chicken.
Sprinkle the flour in the cooker and cook until it is well... - 47.1703
Breast Of Chicken Provencale
1 In a large skillet, heat oil and saute onion, oregano and thyme, stirring, for about 5 minutes.
2 Thoroughly wash the chicken breast halves under cold running water, and pat dry.
3 Add the chicken breast to the skillet and saute for 5 minutes... - 47.107
French Pork And Onion Pie
Sweat the onion and garlic in the butter until soft.
Add them to the soaked bread and the pork, and chop the mixture together finely.
Add to this mixture one egg, the seasonings and the Cognac, and work together thoroughly.
Line a deep 8-inch [20-cm.] pie... - 47.1029
Crepes St Jacques
1. In a large microwaveable bowl, place the mushrooms, garlic, 3 tablespoons butter and the lemon juice.
2. Cover the bowl and place in the microwave.
3. Cook for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes at High, until the butter melts and the mushrooms are soft.
4.... - 47.0806
Fillet Of Sole Bonne Femme
Sprinkle sole lightly with salt and pepper.
Fold fillets crosswise and place in a greased 8-inch-square baking pan.
Top with onion and lemon slices; pour wine over all.
Cover and bake in a 400° oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when... - 47.0758
1.Trim meat of all visible fat.
Cut into 2.5 cm cubes and set aside.
2.Heat oil in a large saucepan.
Cook onion, garlic and mushrooms for 2-3 minutes.
Add meat and cook for 3-4 minutes, tossing until browned on all sides.
3.Add paprika and caraway seeds and... - 47.0713
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. Remove skin from plaice and discard.
3. Finely dice onion and leek.
4. Into a casserole, line bottom with onion and leeks.
5. Top with fish and sprinkle herbs.
6. Pout white wine on top and seal... - 47.0352
Rich Rabbit Casserole
Put the rabbit joints in a deep casserole and pour over the cider.
Leave to soak overnight.
Pour boiling water to cover the prunes and soak for at least 10 minutes.
Drain the cider from the rabbit and reserve.
Wipe the rabbit with absorbent kitchen paper.
Fry... - 47.0265
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the fish into cubes.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter and stir in flour.
4. Add water; stir and bring the liquids to boiling and let it thicken.
5. Remove the pan from heat and add mustard,... - 47.0136
Cranberry Beef Stew
Mix the flour with the basil, salt and pepper and use to coat the steak cubes.
Reserve any leftover flour.
Heat the beef dripping or lard in a frymg pan.
Add the steak cubes, in batches, and brown on all sides, using more dripping or lard as needed.
Transfer... - 46.9996
1. Trim and discard all visible fat from steaks.
2. Dice tomatoes and onions.
3. Cut mushrooms into slices.
4. In a saucepan, pour wine and bring to a boil.
5. Add vegetables and simmer for about 2 minutes.
6. Add garlic salt, tomato... - 46.9799
1) Heat oven hot to 350Â°c.
2) In large frying pan heat vegetable oil and brown beef cubes in it.
3) Add water, bouillon cubes, salt, cardamom, pepper, and lemon juice.
4) Cover and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes until meat is tender.
5)... - 46.949
Beef Stew Provencal
1. Wipe meat using damp towels.
2. Mix salt, pepper and flour on a waxed paper.
3. Roll all the beef cubes in the flour mixture to coat them well. Store the remaining flour to be used later.
3. In a 6 quarter dutch oven add butter. Heat... - 46.8673
Ragout Of Ox Heart With Lemon
Trim the heart, discard any pipes orgristle, and cut the meat into 1-cm (1/2-in) strips.
Melt the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker and fry the strips of heart until brown.
Remove the heart and fry the onion lightly.
Return the meat to cooker with the... - 46.8513
Sour Cream And Egg Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. In a saucepan, place the eggs and fill enough water to cover them.
3. Bring the eggs to boil and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Plunge the eggs in cold water until cooled down.
5. Peel the eggs and lengthwise cut... - 46.8298
Rack Of Lamb With Minted Zinfandel Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2)Mix rosemary, oil and garlic. Coat lamb with this marinade.
3)Roast lamb for 15 minutes at 130 degrees F over medium rare and 140 degrees F over medium. Roast until done over 160 degrees F,... - 46.8264
A Classic French Vegetable Stew
1. Prepare the aubergines by cutting them into 1 inch (2.5 cm) cubes.
2. Soak the cubes in plenty of cold water for 20 minutes
3. Drain the water and pat dry
4. In a large bowl, tip in hot water.
5. Scald the tomatoes in the hot water.... - 46.8148
Chicken With Artichokes
1. Cut the boned chicken breasts into cubes.
2. In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
3. Saute the chicken pieces in the butter until evenly browned.
4. Add the mushrooms and saute them with the chicken, until they are tender... - 46.772
Chicken Breasts Veronique
Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt.
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add chicken breasts and cook until golden on each side.
Stir in marmalade, tarragon, and wine.
Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes or until meat is no... - 46.7525
Baked Liver And Rice
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, put together long grain rice in water; heat until it boils and stir once or twice.
3. Simmer for about 10 minutes until water dries up.
4. Add milk and cook on low heat with... - 46.73
1. In a 3 1/2-quart Dutch oven, heat 2 tablespoons butter and sautÃ© onion, chuck and garlic for 10 minutes until brown.
2. Stir in allspice, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon salt and the tomato sauce; stir and bring the mixture to boiling.
3. Lower... - 46.7175
Ragout Of Variety Meats
Pour boiling water over the variety meats.
Drain and chop meat, removing bone from oxtail, into small cubes.
Cover with vinegar and wine, 1 garlic clove, the bay leaf, cloves, and pepper.
Marinate for several hours.
Melt bacon fat and add remaining garlic,... - 46.7165
Mme Vanier's Le Poulet Saute Aux Champignons A La Creme
Cut chicken into serving pieces.
Season and brown in oil in pan.
Cover, bake in oven 20-25 minutes at 350Â°F.
Meanwhile, rinse and chop mushrooms.
Brown in 1 tablespoon butter and season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, very little thyme and bay leaves.
When they... - 46.7165
Ragout Of Venison
Cut the meat into 5-cm (2-in) cubes and put it in a deep dish.
Mix together the garlic, seasoning, bayleaf, vinegar and wine and pour it over the venison.
Leave to marinade for up to 12 hours, stirring frequently.
Strain the marinade and reserve it.
Pat the... - 46.6721
Individual Baked Fillets
Melt butter in fry pan; saute mushrooms and onions 5 to 10 minutes until moisture is cooked away.
Blend in parsley, salt, MSG, pepper, lemon peel and flour.
Add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Cut foil into six 18 x 9... - 46.6406
Put the fish with the crumbs, parsley, lemon juice and plenty of seasoning in a bowl.
Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl.
Melt the fat in a small pan and heat the milk to nearly boiling point, then whisk them both into the egg; mix well and pour on to the fish... - 46.6147
Burgundy Beef Steak
1. In a large, flat skillet melt and heat margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the beef to the pan, and stir fry for about 10 minutes until evenly browned.
3. With a slotted spoon remove the beef onto a platter... - 46.579
Piquant Lung And Heart
1) In a skillet, heat oil.
2) Add onions and saute until brown.
3) Sprinkle soy flour and paprika over it.
4) Stir in diced heart and lung, tomato sauce or puree, vinegar or lemon juice and molasses or honey.
5) Cook covered over moderate heat for... - 46.5772
Spare Ribs With Kraut
1. Cut pork ribs into pieces.
2. Season ribs with salt and pepper to taste.
3. In a Dutch oven, place ribs and cook until browned well.
4. Meantime, in a bowl, mix together un-drained sauerkraut with apple, carrot, tomato juice, brown... - 46.5218
Poulet Saute Marengo
1) Using a damp cloth, wipe the inside and out of the chicken. Crave it out into 8 pieces.
2) Skin onions and garlic. Finely chop onion and crush garlic.
3) Skin, seed, and roughly chop the tomatoes.
4) Trim mushrooms and finely slice.
5) Chop... - 46.5215
1) In a heavy skillet,fry the onions in the oil until soft and translucent.
2) Transfer them to another dish.
3) In the same pan, fry the beef cubes quickly,by turning frequently,until browned.
4) Scatter with flour and add required seasonings.
5) Now... - 46.5042
Tuna And Macaroni Deluxe Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Following directions on the package, cook macaroni; drain.
3. In a skillet, melt margarine; spoon 2 tablespoons and toss with bread cubes; keep aside.
4. In the remaining margarine,... - 46.5042
1) In a heavy skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
2) Sprinkle salt on the chicken.
3) To the hot butter, add the chicken and brown over medium heat.
4) To a casserole, transfer the chicken.
5) In the skillet, melt the remaining butter.
6) In the hot... - 46.4389
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Chop the pigeon in pieces.
3. Finely chop onion.
4. Into the soaked RomertopF, line bottom with thinly sliced bacon.
5. Add the pigeon pieces and top with onion, parsley, thyme, lemon juice,... - 46.4271
Overnight Chicken Casserole
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together milk, soup, uncooked cavatelli, peas, chicken, onion, cheese, three hard-cooked eggs (sliced) and salt; toss lightly and mix well.
2. Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 325 degrees... - 46.4252
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Season the duck by rubbing salt, pepper and garlic.
3. Slice olives.
4. Peel tomatoes and cut into quarters.
5. Into a soaked Romertopf, place the seasoned meat and add olives,
6. Add olives... - 46.3213
Chicken Chowder Sauterne
1. In a skillet brown the beef. Stir well so that the beef crumbles. Drain.
2. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1.3 teaspoon pepper. Keep the skillet aside.
3. In a 10- x 6- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish add cooking spray. Arrange half of the chiles in the baking... - 46.3167
Ragout Of Pigeon
Fry the pigeons in the heated oil in the uncovered pressure cooker until brown.
Remove the pigeons and fry the vegetables and bacon; drain well and put with the pigeons.
Stir the flour into the remaining fat in the cooker and cook until well browned, then... - 46.2472
Tomato French Bread Lasagna
In a skillet, brown beef, onion, celery and garlic; drain and set aside.
Toast bread; line the bottom of an ungreased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish with 10 slices.
Top with half of the meat mixture and half of the tomatoes.
Combine seasonings; sprinkle half... - 46.2422
Charleston Chicken Stew
1.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to be served.
2.Take a kettle and put chicken pieces in it along with water, mace, salt, pepper and onion.
3.Put the lid of the kettle and let the ingredients simmer for 40 minutes.
4.Once the... - 46.2326
Chicken Pot Au Feu
In an 8 or 9-inch Yunnan pot or a 2-quart bowl, stir together wine and bouillon granules.
Trim and discard ends and tops from leeks, leaving about 3 inches of green leaves.
Discard tough outer leaves.
Split leeks lengthwise; rinse well, then cut crosswise... - 46.2219
Chicken Basque With Condensed Tomato Soup
2. In a large skillet add the shortening and brown the chicken in it.
3. Transfer the ingredients to a 3 quart casserole.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper in the casserole.
5. Pour off the fat from the skillet. Add wine and soup while stirring... - 46.2153
Garlic Chicken With Tomatoes And Potatoes
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine potatoes, tomatoes, garlic, and herbes de Provence.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly, on top of potato mixture.
Sprinkle with pepper.
In a small bowl, mix mustard and... - 46.1868