- » High Protein Cookies
High Protein Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein cookies recipes.
Almond Florentine Cookies
Another easy, simple, and healthy cookie recipe - the Almond Florentines. I like them crunchy - 141.769
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Your typical peanut butter cookie recipe calls for a whole bunch of flour, sugar and eggs, which really weighs down the cookie, and certainly isn’t all that healthy. With this contemporary spin, using puréed banana instead of eggs and no flour, the true... - 138.471
Crisp Almond Cookies
Sweeten up this Christmas with almond cookies that are sure to make Santa and his team smile. Four simple ingredients combine to create this more-ish cookies. Relax with a cup of coffee with this crisp almond cookies and make sure you keep these tasty cookies... - 136.243
Oreo Cookies 'n' Cream Pie
This is an easy ice-cream pie that needs no baking and makes a great summer treat. And who doesn’t love Oreos? Whether you decide to serve this pie on a special occasion or as a sweet indulgence on the weekend, this one is simple good! - 132.789
Fat Burning Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F.
2. Line a baking tray, with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, sift the flour, vanilla protein powder, baking powder and ground cinnamon together.
4. In another medium sized bowl, mix the cottage cheese,... - 129.447
Meringues With Walnuts (gluten Free Cookies)
Today I am going to show you how to make a cookie that looks difficult to make but it is not: Meringues with Walnuts! Meringue is basically egg whites with sugar, baked at low temperature. Today we are going to add walnuts to it. You get the crunchy outside... - 128.905
Betty's M & M Monster Cookies
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make M & M Monster Cookies. Being so colorful, these are great for Easter. They are big in size and big in flavor! - 126.211
Organic Double Chocolate Walnut Cookies
Baking up for festival or any personal occasion - here is a super healthy recipe for chocolate cookies which has double chocolate and crunchy walnuts. Once baked, these are surely going to steal the show. Follow the chef and recreate by yourself. It's easy... - 116.387
Organic Hemp Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Thinking of some healthy, organic cookies - it's better you bake them in your own oven, instead of buying. It's much simple and also reliable, as you know what all ingredients are being used. One such recipe is this organic hemp chocolate cookie recipe. Once... - 112.96
Red Velvet Cookies
1. In a large bowl, whisk together pastry flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
2. Using a stand mixer, cream together butter, brown sugar and white sugar.
3. Add in the egg, vanilla mixed with milk and red food coloring. Mix... - 112.781
Red Velvet Chip Cookies
A from scratch red velvet cookie that you can bake with white or dark chocolate chips. Delicious. - 112.034
Organic Date Cookies
Do you know, you can make these cookies so easily and so quickly that you can go for a second round baking… not kidding - these organic date cookies are real goodies packed with plenty of nutrition. Follow the chef closely in the video, to learn about the... - 111.51
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Line a baking tray with cookie sheet.
3. In a bowl mix all the ingredients together, reserving some sugar to coat the cookies.
4. Form small balls dip in sugar and place on a baking tray... - 111.255
Mouth Watering Chocolate Cookies
1. In a large mixing bowl, add egg, vanilla, oil, and brown sugar. Beat until well combined.
2. Sift, and add cocoa and baking powder in it.
3. Add flour and mix it well.
4. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
5. Clump mixture, and... - 110.618
Malibu Rum And Rolled Oats Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ever heard of 'grown up' chocolate chip cookies? Yes, of course, they are for all ages, but the recipe detailed in this video is definitely not for everyone. This special recipe puts an interesting twist to the classic chocolate chip cookies recipe by using... - 110.371
Red Velvet Cookies
Want an easy cookies recipe that will knock everyone's socks off? Try the Red Velvet cookies recipe detailed by Lynn in this video. Watch to know more! - 110.364
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. In a bowl, combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, and butter. Beat them together until fluffy.
2. Drop egg, one at a time, and mix after each addition.
3. Add vanilla and mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, add flour, baking soda, and salt.... - 109.044
Raw Food Recipe: Halloween Cookies
1. In a blender, put the oats and process until it turns into flour.
2. Chop the raisins and apricot, and set aside.
3. In a food processor, grind together walnut, pecan and Brazil nuts, until its forms into flour.
4. Add oat flour,... - 109.023
Betty's White Chocolate Ritz Cracker Sandwich Cookies
This is one dish that both adults and grown-up will love to eat. Betty's white chocolate Ritz cracker sandwich cookies. This dessert recipe may not be too easy on the waistline but the heavy, indulgent flavors ensure that you forget the calories when gorging... - 108.84
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Mix all the wet ingredients in a bowl.
3. In another bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
4. Add the wet ingredient mixture to the dry ingredient mixture and mix well.
5. Line a baking tray with... - 108.833
All Aboard Cookies
Toasted coconut, pecans, almonds, chocolate, candied pineapple, and candied papaya come together to make a cookie you will want to come back to again and again! - 108.777
Betty's Super Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies
Looking for a perfect dish fit for lounging and watching the game? Try Betty's butterscotch sandwich cookie. When sweet craving hits your football fans, this one treat is sure to appease. These bite-sized cookies are a scrumptious favorite that will have... - 108.757
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. In a large mixing bowl, add butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Beat together until fluffy.
2. Drop egg and vanilla, beating constantly.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
4. Gradually add dry... - 107.239
Blueberry Coconut Pecan Breakfast Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Grease cookie sheet with cooking spray.
3. Combine oats, coconut, flax meal seeds, salt, cinnamon, pecans, and blueberries.
4. In another bowl mash bananas add in coconut oil, agave nectar and vanilla. Mix until... - 104.936
Red Velvet Cake Cookies
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, beat butter until light and fluffy.
3. Drop sugar, egg, food color, vanilla, and apple cider vinegar. Beat to... - 100.879
Carob Almond Raisin Cookies
1. In a food processor, pulse almonds coarsely.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine pulsed almonds, carob powder, raisins, vanilla extract and seasalt.
3. Add almond butter and knead it with hands well.
4. Take small portions of this dough at a time and make... - 100.451
Barbecue Pulled Pork Cookies
It's BBQ, It's a Cookie, ITS A BBQ COOKIE! Inspired by the Pulled Pork Cupcake at Michael Mina's Bourbon Steak in Washington DC. It's not a joke! It'a a real recipe and it rocks! BBQ Pulled Pork Cookies! It's not exactly a chocolate chip cookie that you would... - 97.5714
Macadamia Coconut Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
2. In a processing jar break egg and whisk well.
3. Add in vermiculite flour, coconut flour, pecan powder, sweetener, macadamia nuts, vanilla extract and olive oil.
4. Blend well, until smooth and... - 92.9
Tempeh And Coconut Sauce And Vegan Pumpkin Cookies
A tempeh recipe with coconut and peanut butter sauce alongside flavored jasmine rice is a great meal to enjoy on a lazy afternoon. Here is the recipe for it along with some vegan pumpkin cookies with raisins for dessert.
Directions for... - 41.0412
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder salt, cinnamon, sugar and oats.
Add to the dry mixure, the oil, egg, water, milk, honey, vanilla and the optional ingredients you desire.
Stir until all ingredients are... - 38.3237
Sue's High Protein Cookies
Cream butter or margarine, cream cheese, and sugar in Bosch bowl.
Add protein powder, flour, and nuts.
Roll to 1/4 inch thickness.
Cut with a biscuit cutter.
Place on baking sheets, and bake in a 350°.
For 10 to 12 minutes. - 31.5712
Peanut Butter Cookies
Hello everyone! My name is Hailey; I work here at Tracy Porter. My first passion is fashion, but I also love to bake. This past weekend I had a craving for peanut butter cookies. - 29.0785
High Protein Cookies Recipes By Category
High Protein Cookies Dish: