- » High Protein Chinese Noodles
High Protein Chinese Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein chinese noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein chinese noodles recipes.
Chicken And Noodles Stir Fry
Chinese noodles, chicken and vegetables flavored with soy sauce makes for a quick, one wok meal for a busy work night or a lazy weekend afternoon. This is a meal that the whole family will enjoy and you will surely not hear any "not again" at the table! - 125.083
Stir Fried Noodles
Chinese stir fried noodles made at home is any day better than your regular out of the box take out! A mix of veggies and choice of meat with some sauce and that’s all there is to this dish! See the video for more! - 115.15
Triple Cheese Treat
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a saucepan heat first amount of cooking oil.
3) Stir in ground beef and first amount of onion and stir fry until brown.
4) Add the next 7 ingredients and stir to combine.
5) Boil the... - 48.9194
Quick Chicken And Noodles Stir Fry
1. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch strips.
2. Take a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Add noodles, stir to separate
4. Cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Drain noodles and set aside.
6. In a large deep frying... - 48.7091
Old Fashioned Chicken And Noodles
1. In a 1 1/2 quarter casserole mix together salt, pepper, mustard, milk and soup.
2. Add chicken, corn, noodles and onion.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
4. Bake the ingredients for 25 minutes at 400°F till it gets hot. Stir... - 48.5557
Pork Chow Mein
1. In a shallow bowl, mix pork with 2 teaspoons of corn flour.
2. Add soy sauce, sherry, salt, sugar and the remaining corn flour to the meat.
1. In a saucepan, boil water.
2. Add noodles and simmer for 5 minutes until it is just... - 48.215
Turkey Chow Mein
1) Follow the packet instruction to cook the rice noodles.
2) Drain water and rinse under running cold water. Place aside.
3) In a jug, combine corn flour with 2 tablespoons of the stock or water, to prepare the sauce. Stir in remaining stock or... - 48.0674
Noodle Chop Suey
1) In a frying pan heat olive oil.
2) Mix ground beef, onion and celery.
3) Saute for about 7 to 8 minutes until brown.
4) In a large uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook spaghetti, cooking oil and first amount of salt in it for about 11 to 13... - 48.0584
Noodles With Chinese Chicken And Mushroom Sauce
1) In a bowl of warm water, soak the Chinese dried mushrooms, if using, for about 20 minutes.
2) Squeeze out excess water from the mushrooms and remove the hard stalks. Slice into thin shreds.
3) In another bowl, place chicken and corn flour.... - 48.0315
1) In a jug, place noodles and pour in boiling, salted water to cover.
2) Place the lid on and soak the noodles for at least 8 minutes, before draining the water.
3) In a bowl, combine all the glaze ingredients and season with salt.
4)... - 48.0233
Soft Fried Spicy Noodles
1. Prepare marinade by combining soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch along with pork and marinate it for about half an hour.
2. Add seasoning liquid and keep it beside wok.
3. Heat the wok on high temperature for about 3 minutes by adding oil.
4.... - 47.9147
American Chop Suey
Slice chicken meat into strips and marinate in chopped garlic, ginger and seasoning for an hour.
Saute in 2 tbs of oil or butter and cook in a closed vessel with little water, till tender.
Cut onion and spring onion into wedges, cut other vegetables into... - 47.8966
Beef Chow Mein
1. In a cup, blend together the corn flour, soy sauce and sherry.
2. In a large pot, prepare salt water and add vegetable oil to it.
3. Add vermicelli and cook until it is just tender.
4. Drain out the water and rinse vermicelli with hot... - 47.7337
Beef And Mangetout Stir Fry
1) In a non- metallic bowl, add ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sherry, chilli sauce, honey and five-spice powder.
2) Place the steak in the mixture. Coat evenly and marinate inside refrigerator by covering the bowl for minimum 30 minutes.
3) In a... - 47.5025
Pork Lo Mein
Partially freeze pork.
Thinly cut into slices.
Stack slices and cut into shreds.
Meanwhile, cook noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water about 4 minutes (cook dried noodles about 6 minutes) or till tender.
Drain noodles well and set aside.
For... - 47.3683
Chicken And Pork Chow Mein
Partially freeze boneless pork.
Thinly slice pork, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions.
Drain noodles well and set aside.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the... - 47.1646
Golden Pork Chow Mein
Heat oil in large skillet or wok over high heat.
Add pork; cook and stir until browned.
Remove and reserve pork and any liquid in skillet.
Add carrots, celery, water, soy sauce, sugar, bouillon, garlic powder and gingerroot; mix well.
Cover; simmer 4 to 5... - 46.1077
Oriental Chicken And Noodles
1. Combine the broth and soy sauce in a small bowl.
2. Blend the cornstarch into this mixture.
3. Boil the noodles without the packet seasoning, according to directions on the package.
4. When cooked, drain and divide between 4... - 45.9842
Beef And Pork Chow Mein
In 2-quart casserole combine meats, onion, green pepper, and celery.
Cover; cook at HIGH for 7 minutes till sausage is thoroughly done and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring twice.
Add more cooking time, if necessary.
Drain fat; set meat mixture aside.
In... - 45.9704
Best chicken Chow Mein
Boil the chicken and meat separately and shred them.
Cook noodles with 1 teaspoon salt and enough boiling water.
When cooked pass under running water and drain.
Sprinkle 1 teaspoon oil and set aside for 20 minutes.
Place chicken and meat in a bowl and add 2... - 45.602
Old Fashioned Chicken & Noodles
Roll out pasta dough to thickness of strips for lasagne; cut into 2-inch squares.
In a 6-quart kettle over medium-high heat, melt butter.
Brown chicken and onions in butter until golden on all sides.
Add water, salt, and pepper; reduce heat, cover, and simmer... - 45.5159
Citrus Chicken With Noodles
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 4 inches long.
Place chicken in a 2-quart pan, add water, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until chicken is tender (about 20 minutes).
Strain broth and reserve.
When chicken is cool enough to... - 45.4371
Chicken And Noodle Soup
Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and marinate for 20 minutes.
Dice the bamboo and mushrooms.
Boil the stock and add the chicken, stirring to separate the pieces.
Then add the bamboo and mushrooms.
Simmer for 5 minutes, adjust the seasoning and turn off... - 44.5574
Teriyaki Chop Suey
In small bowl, combine sauce ingredients; set aside.
In medium bowl, combine teriyaki sauce and cornstarch.
Add beef; toss gently.
In large nonstick skillet or wok, heat oil.
Add half of beef mixture; stir-fry until lightly browned.
Remove beef from skillet;... - 44.4275
1) In large uncovered saucepan or Dutch oven boil water add noodles, cooking oil and salt and cook for about 4 to 6 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) Transfer the noodles back to the pot.
4) Cool for 5 or 10 minutes.
5) Mix soy sauce, bouillon... - 43.7553
Noodles With Crispy Meat Sauce
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 10 inches long.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, combine olive oil and butter.
Add meat and cook, stirring occasionally, until meat is crisp and browned (about 5 minutes).
Add parsley, basil, salt, oregano,... - 43.1524
Chicken Breasts On Noodles
Mix a little of the 1/4 cup of butter with the noodles and arrange them in a medium casserole.
Melt the rest of the 1/4 cup of butter in a skillet and saute the chicken breast halves about 25 minutes, or until they are tender and golden brown.
Lay... - 42.5437
Chicken Prawn Chow Chow
Heat oil, fry sliced onion, ginger and garlic for 2 mins.
Add in prawns and fry till cooked.
Then add in celery, mushrooms, cabbage and spring onions and fry for a minute.
Blend cornflour with stock, add to vegetables, stir till boiling, add in salt and... - 41.5003
Bon Bon Chicken
Put the silk noodles into, boiling water for 30 seconds, stirring all the time.
Remove and drain.
Leave them to get cold.
Tear the chicken into strips and arrange on a serving plate over the noodles.
Pour over the seasoning sauce and serve. - 40.3151
Fried Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
1 Divide noodles into four portions. Deep-fry each portion in hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
2 Cut chicken meat into strips. Heat wok, add 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil and stir-fry chicken and shrimp with garlic. Add bamboo shoot,... - 39.8312
Chow Mein Casserole
1. Cut chicken meat into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
2. Heat oil in a medium-size skillet for 30 seconds. Add the chicken. Stir-fry quickly until chicken turns white, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in soy sauce, instant chicken broth, water and can of sauce from chow... - 36.0738
Sweet And Sour Pork With Brown Sauce And Noodles
Drain pineapple chunks, reserving 1/3 cup juice. Set pineapple chunks and juice aside. Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes. Set aside.
Combine reserved pineapple juice and cornstarch; stir in chicken broth, red wine vinegar, brown sugar, and soy sauce; set... - 35.7522
Barbecued Pork Chow Mein
1 Heat oil in a wok. Add ginger, garlic, pork and stir-fry 1-2 minutes. Add vegetables, stock, soy sauce, sherry and sugar. Simmer covered for 2 minutes.
2 Stir in combined cornstarch and water to thicken. Serve over hot noodles. - 35.7337
Crossing The Bridge Noodles
Cook the noodles in boiling salted water until soft, drain and keep hot.
Shred the beef into very fine matchstick pieces.
Wash and tear the lettuce into 5-cm (2-in) pieces.
Boil the chicken stock.
To serve, pour the boiling stock over the meat shreds in a... - 33.9656
Easy Chicken Chow Mein
Combine all ingredients except noodles, mixing well.
Gently fold in 1 cup of the noodles.
Turn into 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with remaining noodles.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) 50 minutes or till hot. - 33.6736
Chicken And Noodles
Cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
Toss with remaining ingredients.
Pour.into ungreased 2-quart casserole.
Cover and cook in 350° oven until hot, about 30 minutes.
Stir before serving. - 32.761
Chicken Chow Mein
1. In the saucepan, put chicken, vegetables with seasoning, water, and ginger. Stir with the wooden spoon.
2. Put the saucepan on a burner. Turn the burner to medium-high. Cook till bubbly. Cover saucepan. Turn burner to low. Cook 5 minutes or till vegetables... - 31.4941