- » High Protein Chinese Noodles
High Protein Chinese Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein chinese noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein chinese noodles recipes.
Why don't you celebrate this New Year in authentic Chinese style with this delicious sesame noodles? To prepare this dish, plan ahead and collect the specific ingredients from an oriental grocery shop. Watch the video to learn the easy cooking process and... - 138.194
Chicken And Noodles Stir Fry
Chinese noodles, chicken and vegetables flavored with soy sauce makes for a quick, one wok meal for a busy work night or a lazy weekend afternoon. This is a meal that the whole family will enjoy and you will surely not hear any "not again" at the table! - 121.737
Stir Fried Noodles
Chinese stir fried noodles made at home is any day better than your regular out of the box take out! A mix of veggies and choice of meat with some sauce and that’s all there is to this dish! See the video for more! - 111.769
Old Fashioned Chicken And Noodles
1. In a 1 1/2 quarter casserole mix together salt, pepper, mustard, milk and soup.
2. Add chicken, corn, noodles and onion.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
4. Bake the ingredients for 25 minutes at 400°F till it gets hot. Stir... - 48.6348
Soft Fried Spicy Noodles
1. Prepare marinade by combining soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch along with pork and marinate it for about half an hour.
2. Add seasoning liquid and keep it beside wok.
3. Heat the wok on high temperature for about 3 minutes by adding oil.
4.... - 48.4596
Old Fashioned Chicken & Noodles
Roll out pasta dough to thickness of strips for lasagne; cut into 2-inch squares.
In a 6-quart kettle over medium-high heat, melt butter.
Brown chicken and onions in butter until golden on all sides.
Add water, salt, and pepper; reduce heat, cover, and simmer... - 47.5163
Citrus Chicken With Noodles
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 4 inches long.
Place chicken in a 2-quart pan, add water, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until chicken is tender (about 20 minutes).
Strain broth and reserve.
When chicken is cool enough to... - 47.4006
Quick Chicken And Noodles Stir Fry
1. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch strips.
2. Take a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Add noodles, stir to separate
4. Cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Drain noodles and set aside.
6. In a large deep frying... - 47.1209
Noodles With Chinese Chicken And Mushroom Sauce
1) In a bowl of warm water, soak the Chinese dried mushrooms, if using, for about 20 minutes.
2) Squeeze out excess water from the mushrooms and remove the hard stalks. Slice into thin shreds.
3) In another bowl, place chicken and corn flour.... - 46.8648
Oriental Chicken And Noodles
1. Combine the broth and soy sauce in a small bowl.
2. Blend the cornstarch into this mixture.
3. Boil the noodles without the packet seasoning, according to directions on the package.
4. When cooked, drain and divide between 4... - 46.7616
Chicken Breasts On Noodles
Mix a little of the 1/4 cup of butter with the noodles and arrange them in a medium casserole.
Melt the rest of the 1/4 cup of butter in a skillet and saute the chicken breast halves about 25 minutes, or until they are tender and golden brown.
Lay... - 44.9373
Noodles With Crispy Meat Sauce
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 10 inches long.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, combine olive oil and butter.
Add meat and cook, stirring occasionally, until meat is crisp and browned (about 5 minutes).
Add parsley, basil, salt, oregano,... - 44.193
Fried Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
1 Divide noodles into four portions. Deep-fry each portion in hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
2 Cut chicken meat into strips. Heat wok, add 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil and stir-fry chicken and shrimp with garlic. Add bamboo shoot,... - 37.7435
Sweet And Sour Pork With Brown Sauce And Noodles
Drain pineapple chunks, reserving 1/3 cup juice. Set pineapple chunks and juice aside. Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes. Set aside.
Combine reserved pineapple juice and cornstarch; stir in chicken broth, red wine vinegar, brown sugar, and soy sauce; set... - 37.2468
Chicken And Noodles
Cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
Toss with remaining ingredients.
Pour.into ungreased 2-quart casserole.
Cover and cook in 350° oven until hot, about 30 minutes.
Stir before serving. - 34.8736
Crossing The Bridge Noodles
Cook the noodles in boiling salted water until soft, drain and keep hot.
Shred the beef into very fine matchstick pieces.
Wash and tear the lettuce into 5-cm (2-in) pieces.
Boil the chicken stock.
To serve, pour the boiling stock over the meat shreds in a... - 34.4292
High Protein Chinese Pork And Noodles
Noodles to Chinese cuisine is what rice is to Indian culinary. Throw in some healthy veggies, lean pork and what do you have? A self-contained, well balanced meal that offers Carbohydrates, Proteins, Fats, Fiber enrobed in the mouthwatering flavors... - 0
Chinese Prawn Noodles
1. In a bowl, marinade prawn with lemon slices, soy sauce, sesame seed oil, green onion, cilantro, ginger, and garlic. Mix well.
2. Squeeze lemon juice on top and set it aside for 20-30 minutes.
3. In a bowl, place noodles and pour boiling water... - 0
Spicy, easy and tasty noodles can be now prepared and enjoyed in your own kitchen. Watch the video for tips and tricks needed while cooking the chinese food. - 0