- » High Protein Chinese
High Protein Chinese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein chinese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein chinese recipes.
Chicken Salad With Chinese Dressing
if you are a fan of fresh and less processed food, this chicken salad with Chinese dressing is for you. It looks like an ordinary salad until the first bite when the different flavors and textures explode in your mouth and elevate your mood. It is indeed very... - 134.635
Simple Chinese Chicken And Noodle Soup
Chicken and noodle soup prepared with authentic chinese flavors is a very healthy and appetizing soup. When you desire to have a soup on a cold winter afternoon, this chinese chicken noodle soup is indeed chicken soup for the soul! - 125.141
Chicken And Noodles Stir Fry
Chinese noodles, chicken and vegetables flavored with soy sauce makes for a quick, one wok meal for a busy work night or a lazy weekend afternoon. This is a meal that the whole family will enjoy and you will surely not hear any "not again" at the table! - 125.083
Chinese Eggrolls With Meat And Vegetables
Chinese eggrolls make a wonderful party snack and are favorite with my family and friends. Since these eggrolls are stuffed with a meat and vegetable mixture they make a healthy snack. These crisp fried eggrolls taste amazing with eggroll sauce or salsa. Here... - 124.012
Chinese Red Cooked Pork Stir Fry
The Chinese red cooked pork is an amazing pork preparation. Makes a delicious meal when served with warm rice or noodles. The recipe is so simple with a perfect blend of authentic chinese flavors and a scrumptious taste. Give this easy recipe a try after a... - 123.129
Instant Chinese Hot Pot
Preparing a hotpot is no rocket science. It makes for a wonderful dinner idea when you have company over. Ideally eaten during winters, you can prepare it anytime and enjoy the freshness of seafood, meat and veggies over pleasant conversation with family and... - 118.558
Quick Grilled Chicken
If you are hard core chicken lover but bored of the same old chicken recipes, give this quick grilled chicken recipe a try. Grilled to perfection with the savoury-sweet flavor of soy sauce and honey, you are going to love this one and will find it hard to get... - 117.87
Whole Baked Chicken In Wok
This is a rather unique way of baking chicken! Let's say this is the Chinese way of baking chicken. You can add your own favorite spices and seasonings but the technique is what is worth a try. The result is a tender, moist and succulent chicken, very unlike... - 117.645
Chicken And Edamame In Okonomi Sauce
Sauce maketh the right Asian dish. This video makes an authentic Asian cuisine with chicken and Japanese soy bean in a rich and delicious okonomi sauce. This dark sauce is a fine blend of flavors which works great when combined with chicken and soy bean. It... - 116.792
Easy Broiled Swordfish
If you want to taste a Chinese fish dish but don't know the recipe to make it, take a look at this! CMToy brings you an innovative broiled swordfish which makes indoor grilling possible using cast. A very simple grilled fish recipe that can be prepared in... - 115.359
Stir Fried Noodles
Chinese stir fried noodles made at home is any day better than your regular out of the box take out! A mix of veggies and choice of meat with some sauce and that’s all there is to this dish! See the video for more! - 115.15
Chicken And Scallions In Kung Pao Sauce
When you're longing for the spicy, nutty flavor of take-out Kung Pao chicken, try this recipe. This is a fine preparation of kung pao chicken with scallions. This is sure to spice up your plate and provide a palate pleasing taste. Loaded with flavor, serve... - 113.424
Healthy And Beef Vegetable Stir-fry: Cooking - Part 2
When you are looking for a recipe that is easy, fast, and filling, beef and vegetables with oyster sauce could be a great treat for you. Loaded with flavor and texture, this Chinese dish by Giselle is a sure-fire way to heat up things on nippy winter... - 113.233
Lovely leeks. This video makes it look so easy. It shows how to cut leeks in a hassle free manner and prepare a side dish. The leeks are cooked in a light seasoning to make a quick and simple dish. Serve this as an appetizer or as a side with meaty dishes to... - 110.648
Stir Fried Chicken With Soy Sauce
Ready in a jiffy !!!! This is video to cooked chicken in the wok infused with Chinese flavorings. Combined with soy sauce, this makes a great side dish when served with noodles or rice. This is a real quick and easy preparation with very few ingredients to... - 110.053
Healthy Beef And Vegetable Stir-fry: Preparation - Part 1
Are you interested to try a novel Chinese food combination? The great thing about Chinese cuisine is not just the cooking and serving methods. The choice and combination of ingredients like vegetables and beef adds a shade of good health and taste in every... - 108.872
Chinese Asparagus Shoots And Shiitake Mushroom Stir-fry
If you are looking for a healthy and quick Chinese dish, things cannot get any better than this. Chef Giselle shares her own recipe for this tasty and easy stir-fry made with Shiitake mushroom and asparagus. This enjoyable side dish can be made almost without... - 107.276
Bell Pepper Onion And Egg With Soy Sauce
How about an easy and simple Asian side dish??? Watch this video to make a fine dish with bell peppers and egg. Combined with the authentic taste of soy sauce, this dish is filled with flavor. Serve it over rice or noodles and get an absolute healthy and... - 90.2963
Chinese Steamed Egg Custard
1. Beat the eggs until yolk and white are well blended.
2. Combine warm water, chicken powder, salt, sugar and stir well.
3. Whisk in the liquid into the eggs.
4. Strain the egg mixture to remove any coagulated bits.
5. Stir sesame oil into the egg... - 82.8992
Honey Marinated Chicken With Cashew
Sweety and crunchy !!!! This video makes a fine chicken dish with cashew and seasoned with exciting Asian flavors. The chicken is marinated in honey and stir fried to present a pleasing dish. Serve it with brown rice and readily get a fine Chinese meal at... - 82.6774
Eggs In Tea And Cinnamon
Exotic eggs. This is a fine video to prepare boiled eggs but with a tasty twist. In this video, the eggs are boiled in green tea with a dash of cinnamon. This is simply awesome giving a fine taste bud tickling experience. - 79.9116
2 Style Chinese Chicken Stir Fry
Who doesn't love chinese and chicken? Chef Bhal Dave combines to roll out perfect chinese chicken stir fry at home using the traditional ingredients from kitchen. Simple and lucid, this recipe will helps you pull off a perfect chinsese meal for your foodie... - 75.5877
The Geeky Gourmet Ep 5: Sesame Chicken
A Chinese chicken dish to go with your rice? Sesame chicken that too a baked version will just do it for you! Make this version of Mark's dish, see the video for more! - 75.3926
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Prepare the grill.
3) In a bowl add all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk together.
4) Spray nonstick vegetable oil on the chicken to lightly grease it.
5) Place the chicken on a rack and grill... - 50.693
A delicious Peking duck recipe for the special dinner that you have planned. The recipe to a perfectly roasted duck that would just melt in your mouth. Marinated in wine, vinegar and honey, the dish is absolutely mouth-watering. - 49.0705
Meatballs In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Measure vinegar into 1-cup measure.
Stir in cornstarch until smooth.
Mix remaining ingredients except meatballs in 2-qt casserole.
Stir in vinegar and cornstarch.
Microwave at High 6 to 9 minutes, or until mixture is clear and thickened, stirring... - 49.0291
Chinese Sweet And Sour Soup
1) With a sharp knife, remove the skin on the chicken.
2) Cut the chicken into thin 2-inch long slices.
3) Season the chicken slices with salt and keep aside.
4) In a bowl, combine cornstarch, 3 tablespoons water and soy sauce.
5) In a... - 48.9526
Sweet And Sour Fish
In 2-quart casserole, combine fish pieces and green pepper.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easijy with fork, stirring gently once.
Add pineapple chunks.
Place 1/2 cup pineapple juice in 1-quart casserole.
Stir in... - 48.9412
Chinese Hot Sour Soup
1. Freeze the meat partially to make it easier for slicing.
2. Slice pork thinly into bite-size pieces.
3. In a saucepan cook pork pieces in hot oil till lightly browned; drain and set aside.
4. In the same saucepan boil chicken broth;... - 48.9396
Chinese Fried Rice
Parboil rice, drain and keep aside for a few hours.
Season and boil chicken pieces in 2 cups water.
Remove meat and shred it.
Crush bones and boil again to get 1/2 cup stock.
Strain stock and add cornflour, sugar, seasoning, soya sauce and 1 tbs oil to... - 48.9237
Chinese Steamed Fish
1.Clean the fish well; put a sprinkling of lemon juice and lat it stay for some time.
2.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
3.Cut slices of leeks and mushrooms.
4.Chop ham and bamboo shoots.
5.Put a pinch of salt on the fish and place it on... - 48.9223
Triple Cheese Treat
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a saucepan heat first amount of cooking oil.
3) Stir in ground beef and first amount of onion and stir fry until brown.
4) Add the next 7 ingredients and stir to combine.
5) Boil the... - 48.9194
Stir Fried Pork With Cucumber
1. Keep pork inside a wrapper and freeze for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Trim away all remaining fat from the meat.
3. Cut the pork diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
4. Cut the slices into thin strips.
5. Discard the nds of the cucumber... - 48.8789
Chicken And Yellow Rice
Measure 4 cups broth from stewed chicken; set aside.
In 5-qt casserole combine onion, green pepper, garlic and olive oil; cover.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until tender.
Mix in broth and remaining ingredients except chicken; cover.
Microwave at High... - 48.8582
Chinese Chicken Salad With Pasta
1. Take a large saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add spaghetti and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until pasta is al dente or tender-crisp.
5. While the pasta is boiling,... - 48.8186
Chicken With Cloud Ears
1) Till the mushrooms have softened and swelled, soak them.
2) From the chicken, remove the skin and cut it into thin slices. Mix the slices with cornstarch, wine, egg whites and sesame oil.
3) For a few minutes, heat the wok and pour... - 48.7704
Beef Chow Mein Or Chop Suey
1) In a heavy skillet, melt butter.
2) To the hot butter, add meat and onion.
3) Over high heat, cook for 5 minutes.
4) Gradually, add celery, salt, pepper and hot water.
5) Cover the dish and cook for 5 minutes.
6) Now, add mushrooms and bean sprouts... - 48.7532
Quick Chicken And Noodles Stir Fry
1. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch strips.
2. Take a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Add noodles, stir to separate
4. Cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Drain noodles and set aside.
6. In a large deep frying... - 48.7091