- » High Protein Chinese
High Protein Chinese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein chinese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein chinese recipes.
Why don't you celebrate this New Year in authentic Chinese style with this delicious sesame noodles? To prepare this dish, plan ahead and collect the specific ingredients from an oriental grocery shop. Watch the video to learn the easy cooking process and... - 138.194
Wegmans Pot Stickers With Cabbage & Snow Peas
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you an easy way to get more tasty veggies on your plate featuring one of our favorite Eastern flavor-enhancers. It is an easy, fast, good and fairly healthy meal-in-a-pot. - 135.464
Simple Chinese Chicken And Noodle Soup
Chicken and noodle soup prepared with authentic chinese flavors is a very healthy and appetizing soup. When you desire to have a soup on a cold winter afternoon, this chinese chicken noodle soup is indeed chicken soup for the soul! - 123.51
Chicken And Noodles Stir Fry
Chinese noodles, chicken and vegetables flavored with soy sauce makes for a quick, one wok meal for a busy work night or a lazy weekend afternoon. This is a meal that the whole family will enjoy and you will surely not hear any "not again" at the table! - 121.737
Chinese Eggrolls With Meat And Vegetables
Chinese eggrolls make a wonderful party snack and are favorite with my family and friends. Since these eggrolls are stuffed with a meat and vegetable mixture they make a healthy snack. These crisp fried eggrolls taste amazing with eggroll sauce or salsa. Here... - 121.185
Tomato Egg Stir Fry
Ying demonstrates how to make this Chinese style egg stir-fry dish. It is simple but delicious, one of the popular dishes in northern China, quick and perfect for cooking at home. - 120.87
Chinese Red Cooked Pork Stir Fry
The Chinese red cooked pork is an amazing pork preparation. Makes a delicious meal when served with warm rice or noodles. The recipe is so simple with a perfect blend of authentic chinese flavors and a scrumptious taste. Give this easy recipe a try after a... - 119.857
Quick Grilled Chicken
If you are hard core chicken lover but bored of the same old chicken recipes, give this quick grilled chicken recipe a try. Grilled to perfection with the savoury-sweet flavor of soy sauce and honey, you are going to love this one and will find it hard to get... - 116.314
Chinese Fried Rice
Fried rice is a great recipe to make when you want to use up leftover rice. This is a popular Chinese rice dish and has many variations. This one uses Chinese sausages, carrots and egg. - 116.055
Easy Broiled Swordfish
If you want to taste a Chinese fish dish but don't know the recipe to make it, take a look at this! CMToy brings you an innovative broiled swordfish which makes indoor grilling possible using cast. A very simple grilled fish recipe that can be prepared in... - 115.405
Instant Chinese Hot Pot
Preparing a hotpot is no rocket science. It makes for a wonderful dinner idea when you have company over. Ideally eaten during winters, you can prepare it anytime and enjoy the freshness of seafood, meat and veggies over pleasant conversation with family and... - 115.218
Whole Baked Chicken In Wok
This is a rather unique way of baking chicken! Let's say this is the Chinese way of baking chicken. You can add your own favorite spices and seasonings but the technique is what is worth a try. The result is a tender, moist and succulent chicken, very unlike... - 114.401
Moo Goo Gai Pan
Step into our Chinese Kitchen with Jackie Fu. She takes us through the steps needed to create the Chinese restaurant favorite, Moo Goo Gai Pan. Jackie teaches us a few Chinese words along the way, too, including the three attributes every good Chinese dish... - 113.925
Chinese Chicken Fried Rice
Chinese chicken fried rice with vegetables is a simple stir-fried rice with a wonderful blend of authentic chinese flavors. All the ingredients required to prepare this dish are readily available in the kitchen. Moreover, by adding a few vegetables to the... - 113.474
Soy Sauce Chicken
You don't see this too often unless you go for Dim Sum regularly in a big city with a large Chinese population. But this Soy Sauce Chicken is really moist and juicy with incredible flavor. And it's as easy as taking a nap. You must try this. Great dish for a... - 111.857
Stir Fried Noodles
Chinese stir fried noodles made at home is any day better than your regular out of the box take out! A mix of veggies and choice of meat with some sauce and that’s all there is to this dish! See the video for more! - 111.769
Healthy And Beef Vegetable Stir-fry: Cooking - Part 2
When you are looking for a recipe that is easy, fast, and filling, beef and vegetables with oyster sauce could be a great treat for you. Loaded with flavor and texture, this Chinese dish by Giselle is a sure-fire way to heat up things on nippy winter... - 111.667
Fried Dumplings With Cilantro Salad
1. In a bowl, combine the ground pork with the finely chopped green onions, ginger, garlic, lemon grass and habanero.
2. Add the Shaoxing wine, fish sauce, palm sugar, salt and black pepper.
3. Add the corn starch and mix well.
4. In a wonton wrapper,... - 108.258
Lo Mein Style Chinese Omelette
Crunchy, chewy, sweet, and salty - this Friday Night Foodie special - and my personal favourite recipe of the month - is a quick and easy way to enjoy the flavours of really good Chinese food at home! - 107.346
Healthy Beef And Vegetable Stir-fry: Preparation - Part 1
Are you interested to try a novel Chinese food combination? The great thing about Chinese cuisine is not just the cooking and serving methods. The choice and combination of ingredients like vegetables and beef adds a shade of good health and taste in every... - 107.329
Chinese Crab Soup
This chinese crabmeat soup is easy to prepare and very comforting. Relax and enjoy this healthy soup that is just right on a cold winter night. Being mildly flavored this soup has a very soothing effect. The chef has presented this recipe in a simple manner... - 104.414
Wok N Roll Stir Fry
Watch Barry from the Virgin Kitchen make this Chinese style Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry. If you love the pungency of the Asian food in general, then dish is waiting for you. Like most of the stir-fry recipes, this is pretty simple to make, Watch and learn... - 102.952
The Geeky Gourmet Ep 5: Sesame Chicken
A Chinese chicken dish to go with your rice? Sesame chicken that too a baked version will just do it for you! Make this version of Mark's dish, see the video for more! - 102.429
Chinese Asparagus Shoots And Shiitake Mushroom Stir-fry
If you are looking for a healthy and quick Chinese dish, things cannot get any better than this. Chef Giselle shares her own recipe for this tasty and easy stir-fry made with Shiitake mushroom and asparagus. This enjoyable side dish can be made almost without... - 93.6278
Chinese Steamed Egg Custard
1. Beat the eggs until yolk and white are well blended.
2. Combine warm water, chicken powder, salt, sugar and stir well.
3. Whisk in the liquid into the eggs.
4. Strain the egg mixture to remove any coagulated bits.
5. Stir sesame oil into the egg... - 81.2198
Pineapple Fried Rice V2.0
Fried rice can be a nice idea for any occasion and perfect to get rid of those rice leftover from the previous day. A healthier alternative - 78.8584
Roasted Lemon Chicken
Roasted lemon chicken recipe is quite simple & tasty, it can be accompanied well with white steamed rice or a green salad with tomatoes - 78.0556
2 Style Chinese Chicken Stir Fry
Who doesn't love chinese and chicken? Chef Bhal Dave combines to roll out perfect chinese chicken stir fry at home using the traditional ingredients from kitchen. Simple and lucid, this recipe will helps you pull off a perfect chinsese meal for your foodie... - 73.9416
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Prepare the grill.
3) In a bowl add all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk together.
4) Spray nonstick vegetable oil on the chicken to lightly grease it.
5) Place the chicken on a rack and grill... - 52.4193
Chinese Steamed Fish
1.Clean the fish well; put a sprinkling of lemon juice and lat it stay for some time.
2.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
3.Cut slices of leeks and mushrooms.
4.Chop ham and bamboo shoots.
5.Put a pinch of salt on the fish and place it on... - 50.5412
Chinese Vegetable And Omelette Salad
1. Remove and discard the outer wilted leaves of the cabbage head.
2. Use a sharp cleaver knife or a food chopper to finely shred the young cabbage, discarding the core.
3. In a small bowl or screw top jar, combine and blend the dressing... - 50.1711
Ants Climbing Trees
1. In a large bowl, put together the marinade ingredients and mix well.
2. Add minced pork; stir well to mix.
3. Cover the bowl.
4. Let the meat marinate for about 30 minutes.
5. In a large pot, cook noodles according to the packet... - 50.0152
Meatballs In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Measure vinegar into 1-cup measure.
Stir in cornstarch until smooth.
Mix remaining ingredients except meatballs in 2-qt casserole.
Stir in vinegar and cornstarch.
Microwave at High 6 to 9 minutes, or until mixture is clear and thickened, stirring... - 49.6288
Beef Chow Mein Or Chop Suey
1) In a heavy skillet, melt butter.
2) To the hot butter, add meat and onion.
3) Over high heat, cook for 5 minutes.
4) Gradually, add celery, salt, pepper and hot water.
5) Cover the dish and cook for 5 minutes.
6) Now, add mushrooms and bean sprouts... - 49.5545
Gingered Chicken And Chinese Cabbage
In 1-quart casserole, combine almonds and margarine.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or just until almonds begin to brown, stirring once.
In 2-quart casserole, combine chicken, cabbage and carrot.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes,... - 49.3679
Pork Lo Mein
Partially freeze pork.
Thinly cut into slices.
Stack slices and cut into shreds.
Meanwhile, cook noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water about 4 minutes (cook dried noodles about 6 minutes) or till tender.
Drain noodles well and set aside.
For... - 49.227
Teriyaki Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl add the first 5 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3) Add the chicken and turn with a wooden spoon to coat well.
4) Let stand in the marinade for 20 minutes.
5) Drain out the chicken... - 49.1977
A delicious Peking duck recipe for the special dinner that you have planned. The recipe to a perfectly roasted duck that would just melt in your mouth. Marinated in wine, vinegar and honey, the dish is absolutely mouth-watering. - 49.1507
Stir Fried Pork With Cucumber
1. Keep pork inside a wrapper and freeze for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Trim away all remaining fat from the meat.
3. Cut the pork diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
4. Cut the slices into thin strips.
5. Discard the nds of the cucumber... - 49.086
Auntie Yuan Duck Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2) Season the duck’s cavity with soy sauce, salt and pepper.
3) In a roasting pan, place the duck and brush the duck with honey and vinegar mixture
4) Roast the duck for about an hour until it’s... - 48.9762
Dill Egg Salad
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the eggs in batches until coarsely chopped.
2) In a large mixing bowl, remove and place the eggs.
3) Process the dill pickles, celery, green peppers and onions individually until finely... - 48.9228
Sweet And Sour Fish
In 2-quart casserole, combine fish pieces and green pepper.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easijy with fork, stirring gently once.
Add pineapple chunks.
Place 1/2 cup pineapple juice in 1-quart casserole.
Stir in... - 48.9178
Chicken And Pork Chow Mein
Partially freeze boneless pork.
Thinly slice pork, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions.
Drain noodles well and set aside.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the... - 48.8746
Chinese Chicken Salad With Pasta
1. Take a large saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add spaghetti and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until pasta is al dente or tender-crisp.
5. While the pasta is boiling,... - 48.6747
Old Fashioned Chicken And Noodles
1. In a 1 1/2 quarter casserole mix together salt, pepper, mustard, milk and soup.
2. Add chicken, corn, noodles and onion.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
4. Bake the ingredients for 25 minutes at 400°F till it gets hot. Stir... - 48.6348
1) Wash and dry chicken pieces.
2) Shake in a paper bag with seasoned flour to coat well.
3) Drain the mandarin oranges and set aside. Reserve the juice.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and margarine.
4) Add chicken and brown each piece.
5) In... - 48.5809
Golden Pork Chow Mein
Heat oil in large skillet or wok over high heat.
Add pork; cook and stir until browned.
Remove and reserve pork and any liquid in skillet.
Add carrots, celery, water, soy sauce, sugar, bouillon, garlic powder and gingerroot; mix well.
Cover; simmer 4 to 5... - 48.5584
Chicken And Bean Sprout Soup
1. Wash the chicken thoroughly.
2. In a large pan, put chicken along with all the other ingredients except bean sprouts.
3. Add to it 10 cups water and cook till chicken is tender.
4. Then remove from heat and allow the chicken to cool... - 48.509
Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
1) In a bowl add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, cornstarch, and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil. Whisk the ingredients together.
2) Add beef and toss to coat each piece.
3) Chill and keep covered for 30 minutes up to 8 hours.
4)... - 48.475
Soft Fried Spicy Noodles
1. Prepare marinade by combining soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch along with pork and marinate it for about half an hour.
2. Add seasoning liquid and keep it beside wok.
3. Heat the wok on high temperature for about 3 minutes by adding oil.
4.... - 48.4596
Oriental Chicken In Peanut Sauce
Prepare macaroni as directed on package, adding 2 tablespoons lemon juice to cooking water.
In 2-quart casserole, combine broccoli, onion, garlic and 2 tablespoons water.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp,... - 48.4403
Soy Flavored Chicken
1) Chop the chicken to even pieces.
2) Take a baking dish and combine salt, pepper, sake, soy sauce and onion.
3) Arrange the chicken pieces in the dish with their skin side down.
4) Cover with wax paper and cook for 28 minutes, tossing... - 48.3479
Sweet And Sour Pork
1) In a bowl, blend batter ingredients and form a smooth paste.
2) Keep aside for 15 minutes.
3) Remove the pineapple pieces and reserve 4 tablespoons juice.
4) In a saucepan add juice, vinegar, tomato puree, sugar, cornflour and water.
5) Cook in low... - 47.8958
Inauguration Oyster Soup
1) Take a pan and melt ½ a cup of butter in it.
2) Stir in the carrots, celery, leek and onion until they are well covered with the butter.
3) Simmer the covered pan over very low heat for 20 minutes and stir it occasionally.
4) Take another pan and... - 47.8861
Balinese Roasted And Stir Fried Duck
1) Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F), Gas Mark 7.
2) In a food processor or electric blender, add nuts, garlic, coriander, ginger and 25 ml (1 fl oz) of the stock.
3) Process the ingredients to a smooth paste. If the mixture becomes too dry, add... - 47.8836
Chinese Hot Sour Soup
1. Freeze the meat partially to make it easier for slicing.
2. Slice pork thinly into bite-size pieces.
3. In a saucepan cook pork pieces in hot oil till lightly browned; drain and set aside.
4. In the same saucepan boil chicken broth;... - 47.8827
Noodle Chop Suey
1) In a frying pan heat olive oil.
2) Mix ground beef, onion and celery.
3) Saute for about 7 to 8 minutes until brown.
4) In a large uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook spaghetti, cooking oil and first amount of salt in it for about 11 to 13... - 47.8027
Chicken With Eggplant
Place eggplant in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover.
Let stand about 7 minutes; drain and pat dry.
Combine cornstarch with soy and chicken; mix well to coat chicken thoroughly; set aside.
Place wok on high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is... - 47.7453
Cinnamon Orange Spiced Chicken
Place chicken breast halves in large plastic food storage bag or glass dish.
In 1-cup measure, blend all marinade ingredients except bay leaf.
Pour over chicken.
Add bay leaf.
Secure bag or cover dish.
Marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours... - 47.5451
Pork Chop Suey
In 3-quart casserole combine pork, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, green pepper, green onions, 1/4 cup water, soy sauce, celery, carrots, sugar, salt and monosodium glutamate.
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with plastic wrap.
Set Power Select... - 47.5406
Shredded Chicken With Green Pepper And Carrots
1) With a very sharp knife, cut chicken breasts in paper thin, horizontal slices. For easy cutting, use slightly frozen chicken breasts.
2) Cut the chicken slices in 1/8 inch wide and 1 1/2-2 inches long strips.
3) In a bowl, place the chicken... - 47.5207
Old Fashioned Chicken & Noodles
Roll out pasta dough to thickness of strips for lasagne; cut into 2-inch squares.
In a 6-quart kettle over medium-high heat, melt butter.
Brown chicken and onions in butter until golden on all sides.
Add water, salt, and pepper; reduce heat, cover, and simmer... - 47.5163
Triple Cheese Treat
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a saucepan heat first amount of cooking oil.
3) Stir in ground beef and first amount of onion and stir fry until brown.
4) Add the next 7 ingredients and stir to combine.
5) Boil the... - 47.4938
1) Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F), Gas Mark 5.
2) Weigh the duckling.
3) Calculate the cooking time at 30 minutes per 500 g (1 lb).
4) With a fork, prick the surface of the duckling.
5) In a roasting pan, place the duckling. Season with... - 47.4766
1) In a jug, place noodles and pour in boiling, salted water to cover.
2) Place the lid on and soak the noodles for at least 8 minutes, before draining the water.
3) In a bowl, combine all the glaze ingredients and season with salt.
4)... - 47.4714
Stir Fried Sesame Beef
1) Cut the steak across the grain into thin slices, by trimming the fat and sinew.
2) In a bowl, combine soy sauces, sugar, sesame oil and sherry.
3) Place the steak slices into the mixture to toss well.
4) Marinate the steak for 15 minutes... - 47.4414
Egg Salad Blt
Combine mayonnaise, green onions, sour cream, mustard, black pepper, and grated lemon rind in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Cut 2 eggs in half lengthwise; reserve 2 yolks for another use.
Coarsely chop remaining egg whites and whole eggs.
Add eggs to... - 47.4326
Chinese Yangchow Fried Rice
Preheat a wok or large skillet over medium heat.
Add eggs to hot oil.
Lift and tilt the wok or skillet to form a thin sheet of egg 7 to 8 inches wide.
Cook, without stirring, about 2 minutes or till set.
Slide egg sheet onto a cutting board.
Cut into... - 47.4017
Citrus Chicken With Noodles
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 4 inches long.
Place chicken in a 2-quart pan, add water, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until chicken is tender (about 20 minutes).
Strain broth and reserve.
When chicken is cool enough to... - 47.4006
Chinese Pork And Vegetables
Combine cornstarch, 1/2 cup water, and soy sauce; set aside.
Heat wok on range till hot.
Add cooking oil; reduce heat to medium.
Add garlic, gingerroot, and dash salt; stir-fry just till golden.
Turn heat to high; add pork gradually, stirring constantly, till... - 47.3606
Chinese Style Chicken Salad
1) In a large saucepan, fill water and bring it to a boil over heat.
2) Place the bean sprouts in and blanch them for 1 minute.
3) Drain the bean sprouts on a colander. Refresh under cold running water and drain well.
4) In a large bowl, place the bean... - 47.3606
Shanghai Chicken And Vegetables
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the chicken cubes and saute them until they are evenly browned and lose their pinkishness.
3. Add the ginger, garlic and rice and saute a few more minutes... - 47.3577
Twice Cooked Pork
Trim excess fat from pork.
In a wok or large skillet combine the pork, water, rice wine or dry white wine, green onion, and gingerroot.
Bring to boiling.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Drain off liquid.
When cool enough to handle,... - 47.3489
Hot And Sour Hunan Carrots
1) Peel the carrots and roll cut them. The carrots should measure about 4 cups.
2) In a saucer, combine together the black beans, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes.
3) In a small bowl, combine together the sauce ingredients, constantly... - 47.3428
Chicken Dim Sum
Have a party? Want to make a dish that is truly different? This easy chicken Dimsum recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this Chinese appetizer that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. The chicken dimsum are... - 47.3263
Quick Fried Ribbons Of Duck With Plum And Ginger Sauce
1) In a wok, heat up oil over medium heat until hot.
2) Place the duckling strips in the wok.
3) Put the heat to high and stir-fry the duck strips for 4-5 minutes.
4) With a slotted spoon transfer the meat into a separate plate. Place aside.
5) In the... - 47.3186
Moo Goo Gai Pan
Partially freeze chicken.
Cut into thin, bite-size slices.
For sauce, in a small bowl combine water, rice wine or dry white wine, soy sauce, and cornstarch.
Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary... - 47.2476
Fresh Spring Rolls
Clean and devein prawns.
Put heads and shells into a pan with 3 cups of water and simmer 10 minutes.
Strain through a sieve, pressing down on the heads and shells to extract the maximum stock.
Heat lard or oil and fry shredded beancurd until... - 47.2387
Chinese Fried Rice
Parboil rice, drain and keep aside for a few hours.
Season and boil chicken pieces in 2 cups water.
Remove meat and shred it.
Crush bones and boil again to get 1/2 cup stock.
Strain stock and add cornflour, sugar, seasoning, soya sauce and 1 tbs oil to... - 47.2122
Sweet And Sour Pork With Raisins
1) In a bowl beat together egg, flour, salt, 1/4 cup cornstarch, and 1/4 cup chicken broth.
2) Dip pork cubes in batter and coat well.
3) Heat oil (375°) and deep fry for 5 to 6 minutes until golden brown.
4) Strain from oil and keep aside.
5) Drain... - 47.1959
Combine broth, soy, sherry, and sugar; set aside.
Cut beef with the grain into 1 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Cut each strip across the grain in 1/8-inch-thick slanting slices.
Place wok over medium-high heat.
When wok is hot, add 1 tablespoon of the oil.
When oil... - 47.1613
Quick Chicken And Noodles Stir Fry
1. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch strips.
2. Take a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Add noodles, stir to separate
4. Cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Drain noodles and set aside.
6. In a large deep frying... - 47.1209
Chinese Chicken Wings
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) Slice the tips of the chicken wings and cut into two halves at the joint. Wash and pat dry the chicken.
3) Place the chicken pieces in a single layer on an ungreased baking dish and sprinkle with salt and... - 47.1074
Turkey With Piquant Pepper Sauce
1) In a bowl, blend in corn flour with 2 tablespoons of the stock or water. Pour in remaining stock or water and rest of the sauce ingredients. Place it aside.
2) In a wok, add Szechuan peppercorns to dry-fry over a medium heat for 1-2... - 47.107
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Mix salt with MSG, thyme, ginger, Bon Appetit, mustard and orange peel and apply on meat.
3.Bake the meat for 2 1/2 hours after placing it on roasting pan, till the time the temperature is 185... - 47.107
Duck With Almonds
1) Make small chunky pieces out of the duck.
2) In a bowl, combine duck with ginger and garlic.
3) Drizzle 1 tablespoon of oil. Cover the bowl and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4) In a bowl, add warm water to soak the mushrooms for... - 47.1029
Chinese Sweet And Sour Soup
1) With a sharp knife, remove the skin on the chicken.
2) Cut the chicken into thin 2-inch long slices.
3) Season the chicken slices with salt and keep aside.
4) In a bowl, combine cornstarch, 3 tablespoons water and soy sauce.
5) In a... - 47.0849
Juicy Sweet And Sour Pork
1. In a small (1 quart) microwave dish, combine cornstarch, soy sauce and 1cup of pineapple juice, adding water incase you fall short. Blend until smooth.
2. Stir in the remaining sauce ingredients.
3. Microwave at HIGH for about 6 minutes until sauce... - 47.0579
Citrus And Chile Braised Duck
Reserve duck neck and giblets for other uses, if desired; then pull off and discard lumps of fat from duck.
Rinse duck inside and out; pat dry.
With poultry shears or a knife, split duck lengthwise through breastbone and along both sides of backbone.
Discard... - 47.0403
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Nuts
Rub the chicken all over with the marinade, putting 1 tablespoon inside it.
Leave for 1 hour.
Reserve the remaining marinade.
Make the stuffing by cutting the cabbage into 3-cm (1 -in) pieces, and chopping the nuts and gizzard.
Cook this mixture with the... - 47.0041
Chicken And Yellow Rice
Measure 4 cups broth from stewed chicken; set aside.
In 5-qt casserole combine onion, green pepper, garlic and olive oil; cover.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until tender.
Mix in broth and remaining ingredients except chicken; cover.
Microwave at High... - 46.9704
Chinese Sesame Chicken
1) In a 5-quart saucepot or Dutch oven sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, saute the chicken over a medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, turning occasionally, until evenly browned.
2) Remove the chicken on a serving platter and keep aside.
3) In a 2-cup... - 46.9672
Winter Melon Soup
Choose a winter melon that will hold at least 6 cups (1.5 litres) liquid.
Cut off the top or, if the melon is very large, slice it in half.
Carve the skin decoratively.
Remove central fibre and seeds.
Scrape out some of the flesh, leaving about 2 cm (3/4 in)... - 46.956
High Protein Chinese Recipes By Category
High Protein Chinese Restriction: