- » High Protein Breakfast
High Protein Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein breakfast recipes.
Gluten-free Sausage And Pepper Brunch Strata
This dish is basically like a savory bread pudding. It is a stress free recipe you can use when you are entertaining friends for a Sunday brunch as most of the prep is done in advance. Cooking eggs into a breakfast casserole is indeed one of the best ideas... - 141.397
Brown Rice And Lentil Dosa / Adai
South Indians on a low-carb diet need not give up their favorite dosa. You can substitute with this protein and iron rich Adai dosa recipe. This crispy crepe made with a combination of lentils and brown rice is a popular breakfast and snack dish in Tamil Nadu... - 139.503
Now doesn’t the title “Eggless Omelet” sound like an oxymoron to you? How is it possible to make an omelet without egg or egg substitute? This recipe shared by the Vegan Zombie has been tried and tested a million times, until it yielded the perfect... - 137.653
Healthy Bake-ahead Breakfast
Are you looking for a freshly cooked breakfast that is low in calories and fat? Try this easy baked breakfast, its filling and give you a lot of energy without much calories. This dish is a must have on weekend after a rigorous morning exercise when you don't... - 136.833
Baked Scotch Eggs
Won't you like to make scotch eggs this vacation. Watch this excellent video for a healthier version of scotch eggs. Join Bob McDiarmid in his kitchen to make these wonderful parboiled eggs wrapped in sausage and baked. Take a look at the video for great tips... - 136.255
Vegan Quinoa Breakfast
Warm your belly and nourish your day with a bowlful of quinoa goodness. Just when you need that extra rush of energy in the morning, quinoa could do it for you. Warm, gluten-free and better than any cereal porridge, quinoa with roasted butternut squash is... - 134.759
Whole Wheat Whey Protein Banana Bread
If you are tired of drinking high protein smoothies, here is a high protein banana bread recipe by Big Andy, the host of buybulkwhey. He is making Whole Wheat Whey Protein Banana Bread for a high protein breakfast. The recipe is so easy that you don’t have... - 132.934
Mediterranean Ful Mudammas
Breakfast beans or Mudammas is a great nutritious idea. This is a fantastic video that is very well explained and presents the dish with awesome serving suggestions too. Try this dish for a healthy wholesome breakfast or holiday brunch. - 130.281
Tasty French Toast
If you're wondering what to eat for breakfast, then this one should be one of your go-to recipes. The Chef shows how to make yummy and easy French Toast. Your family is sure to love it. - 128.62
The classic omelette is a great recipe for a last minute meal! - 128.521
Homemade Raw Apple Cinnamon Granola
You are going to fall in love with this amazing recipe of raw and vegan breakfast cereal. When you taste the fruit of your labor and patience, you are going to agree that it absolutely worth every bit of effort. No packaged or store-bought granola can come... - 127.928
Salmon And Avocado Sandwich
Watch the seared salmon video to see how the salmon was cooked for this dish. It's also a great way to use leftover salmon. I used toasted french bread but you can use any bread you like. Adding avocado makes this a very healthy meal. This is part of the... - 125.176
Quinoa With Raisins And Apricots
Quinoa for breakfast? A great start to a great day. Rich in protein and fiber that is vital for cancer prevention. A great recipe that includes raisins and apricots. Watch this video to learn how to best cook quinoa. - 124.567
French Omelette With Toast
Holly shows you a delicious way of starting breakfast the French way with an omelets! A video with absolute clarity all the way! See the video for more! - 124.209
Salsa Frittata Breakfast
1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. Place a non-stick sauté pan over medium heat. Pour olive oil, and put potatoes in it. Sauté and cook for about 8-10 minutes or until lightly brown.
3. Season with salt and pepper, cover it with lid, and... - 123.003
Yummy Protein Pancake
What could be yummier way to boost your protein intake then mix up high-protein ingredients like eggs, milk, wheat flour and protein powder to make a lip-smacking, soft, tender pancake. A great way to kick-start your mornings. - 119.773
Healthy Garbanzo Bean Falafel
For a healthy cooking use baking instead of frying, this is a caution for people who are looking after their health seriously. Here is a video, where the chef makes falafel with garbanzo beans. Watch the video to know the recipe. - 117.658
How To Scramble Eggs
Scrambled eggs are a classic breakfast staple, but can be surprisingly difficult to master. Inexpensive and loaded with protein, soft and fluffy scrambled eggs make a terrific quick meal. Scrambling eggs might seem like the easiest technique in the book, but... - 117.453
Breakfast Casserole Bake
Here’s a delicious idea for brunch or any lazy breakfast! You have the eggs, bacon and potatoes all in one! - 117.447
Leftover Chili Breakfast
Have some chili leftover from last night’s dinner? Watch Adam as he shares he shows you a really quick and easy way to turn leftover chili into a hearty, high-protein breakfast in a few minutes. This is sandwich is going to get you through the day without... - 117.419
Homemade Raw Apple Cinnamon Granola - Part 2
Start your day with a bowl of this delicious raw and vegan granola! You may need to put a little work into it but it is definitely worth the process cause the flavor and nutritional benefits of this raw granola are unbelievable. This granola can be used in so... - 115.928
Zucchini Mushroom And Egg White Frittata
If you are looking for an alternate to your eggs and bacon breakfast, your search stops here. This zucchini mushroom and egg white frittata is one dish which completes the breakfast and keeps you healthy. So whenever you want a change of taste in your... - 115.111
Do you like omelettes but are scared of making them as they don’t fluff and puff? Well then here is a video for you which teaches how to make a fluffy omelette. This recipe makes a wonderful breakfast dish consisting of cheesy omelette. So watch it and make... - 114.668
Creamy, Fluffy, Moist Scrambled Eggs
1. In a bowl, break the eggs, add milk, season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Whisk them well till they combine. Set aside.
3. Heat a pan on high heat, run in butter.
4. Pour the egg mix and leave it for a few seconds to start... - 114.286
1. In a bowl combine the egg whites powder, whey protein powder, soy protein powder, Psyllium husks, vanilla essence and baking powder.
2. Whisk the entire ingredient well and pour it in the hot pan.
3. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
4.... - 113.311
High-protein Low-carb Pumpkin Pancake
Forget high-protein smoothies and protein shakes. Use protein powder and left over canned pumpkin puree to make some high-protein, low-carb pumpkin pancakes. These are so delicious even kids munch down these healthy pancakes in no time. Made with protein... - 113.306
Omelete Cubes With Tomato And Paprika Topping
If you are an omelet addict, I am sure you would love to try some omelet cubes as well. The video here shows how easily you can make these cubes, top them with tomato and paprika and have a hearty breakfast. I am sur you would not want to miss it! - 112.079
Thai Egg And Shrimps Omelet
Thai egg and shrimps omelet is a nutritious breakfast for a lazy holiday morning. This a simple effortless recipe and is ready in just a few minutes. The omelet is wonderfully flavored with soy sauce and lime juice. This quick and easy Thai egg and shrimps... - 111.284
Healthy Low Carb Pancakes
Carb-laden pancakes do more good than harm to your body. In that case, knowing how to make your pancakes nutritious and all the more low in carb should help. This video guides you on how to make low-carb pancakes sans much pain. - 109.976
Shrimps With Sausage And Grits
Does eating grits sound like something you would do? A simple breakfast item being prepared in this video, it includes bacon fat, sausages, and some shrimps!! Looks tempting enough to try! - 108.693
Easy Ham And Cheese Omelet
There is no perfect way to make an omelet and they do not have to be like the ones you get at restaurants or diners because those are made by chefs who have years and years of omelet making experience. Making omelets at home are fun and no matter how they... - 106.633
Poached egg is a wonderful dish to serve as a breakfast. Learn here few simple tips to make an absolute perfect poached eggs. Check this recipe video for more detail. - 105.038
Whey Protein Pancake
Here is a high-protein breakfast recipe that will help you build muscles and lose fat to get the body you have always dreamed of! This recipe is one more yummy and satisfying way to make your protein powders more exciting. Pure whey protein, no artificial... - 102.759
Spinach Egg Scramble
Chef Keith Snow prepares a wonderful healthy breakfast dish with spinach, eggs, and gruyere cheese. - 102.551
Bell Pepper Egg Rings
1. Place a pan on medium heat, and spray non-stick cooking oil in it.
2. Lay bell pepper slices in pan. Pour egg in center of each slice. Cook as per your choice.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper on it.
4. Serve this easy egg recipe for breakfast... - 101.884
How To Soft Boil An Egg
Have you been looking for a perfect recipe to prepare soft boiled eggs? This video may prove helpful. Watch it to learn how you can make delicious and healthy soft boiled eggs in your own kitchen. - 100.954
Nutritious Protein Pancake
Low carb foods are beneficial when on a weight loss program. Here is a recipe to make protein pancake with eggs and many common flavors. Ideal for energizing the day! - 100.673
High Protein Smoothie
If you though that health and taste were irreconcilable, this super smoothie will surely change the way you thing Replete with yummy ingredients like chocolate, coconut, and raw cacao, this high protein, low-glycemic smoothie makes for ultimate breakfast... - 100.5
Microwave Country Breakfast
Here is a delicious country breakfast recipe for all of you, who love to have breakfast like a king. You'll be amazed to know that you can cook this up just within 5 mins in your microwave. Try this at least once, otherwise you'll be missing a great... - 99.9842
High Protein "bodybuilder" Pancakes
What could be a more down-home healthy breakfast than fluffy hot protein pancakes? Here's a healthy, tasty protein-rich, pancake recipe by Lee Hayward. It's so ridiculously simple and noticeably healthy that no one can deny its goodness. Stream this video to... - 98.9332
Healthy High Protein Low Carb Banana Pancake
If you are looking for a power-packed breakfast to jump-start your day, then this protein-dense pancake could give you a roaring start. Lee Hayward replicates one of his all time breakfast treat — delicious banana pancakes that are rich in protein and low... - 98.0133
Pineapple And Peaches Yogurt Smoothie
This is a smoothie that brings you all the goodness within a tall glass! Have this for breakfast and you exude the freshness that comes with it! See the video on how to make this fantastic smoothie! - 97.7463
Raw Sprouted Buckwheat Breakfast Cereal
This is one of the healthiest breakfasts you can have as an athlete or health conscious person. All you newbies in the raw vegan world, this is one recipe that you will want to bookmark. This sprouted buckwheat cereal can be had anytime of the day, for any... - 96.2476
Amazing Meal Chocolate Dip
There are so many great ways to incorporate your “Amazing Meal” into your meals other than stirring it into your milk, shakes or cereal. Watch Amie Valpone shares with you an amazing recipe of an Amazing Meal spread or dip that can be used in sandwiches,... - 95.7665
Hard Boiled Eggs
If you always wanted to replicate the nicely done hard boiled eggs on your breakfast table but could not manage to, then here is some easy tips for you. Famous chef Dani Spies shares her knowledge on eggs and also shows how to hard boil eggs nicely and... - 95.1311
Breakfast Protein Shake
If one is a protein type then ideally one should be having steak, eggs and sautéed mushrooms for breakfast. But we don’t live in an ideal world and most people just have not time to cook up a storm for breakfast. Watch this video to learn a very good... - 94.264
Low Carb Muffins
Anyone who is health conscious knows muffins are not good for health. Therefore, Chef Buff makes a really healthy muffin by replacing the flour with protein powder. This time, he has the ingredient details and directions but misses out on the baking time. - 93.3049
Healthy Breakfast Smoothie
When looking for a quick, high-protein breakfast that can be whomped up in a matter of minutes, this yummy breakfast smoothie will make for an excellent choice. Lee Hayward blends a delicious, protein-dense creamy, yummy smoothie that is just the best choice... - 91.9957
Cooking With Jess - Protein Pancakes
1. In a blender blend all ingredients.
2. Spray your pan with non stick spray and turn your stove top to medium-high or medium-low.
3. Cook your pancakes as you normally would as in flipping over once the top bubbles up.
4. Dress your pancakes... - 91.9767
Want to enjoy some healthy pancakes? In this video, Chef buff is experimenting with pancake to make it healthy. He uses splenda, maple syrup and packaged egg whites and tops the pancakes with chopped bananas. - 91.805
Amy's Chocolate Pancake
I had this for breakfast this morning. Wasn't feeling like having my egg whites. This felt like a ton of food too!! - 91.7393
Brians Breakfast Burrito
Home cook Brian Reeve and co-host Chef "Tee" Terrell Danley shake things up in the kitchen and show you how to make a hearty, delicious breakfast burrito. This makes a perfect choice for a Sunday brunch with friends. - 91.0572
Thai Egg Preparation
This is for Thai food lovers! This perfect egg dish can be made in your home kitchen as you find your way out with Ning. She helps you make the perfect Thai dish that you would just love. - 89.965
Raw Cereal Breakfast
If you are on a raw vegan diet, this is one recipe that you must have in your list of breakfast and snack options. If you tired of shakes, try this. This cereal bowl is packed with nutrients to fuel your body and build muscle. - 88.2084
Bodacious (not Bogus) Breakfast
1. Heat the pan on medium heat. Spray the non-stick cooking spray.
2. Pour the egg white and sprinkle the oats over it.
3. Flip it once the side is done and cook till toasted.
4. In a serving plate, take the omelette, spread the almond butter... - 86.4767
Mock Peanut Butter Sandwich - Part 2 : Assembling
Now since you are all set with your mock bread prepared with the protein powder, watch the chef assemble the sandwich in this video. That’s not all, you also get to know the calorie count of this dish. - 86.4426
Perfect Scrambled Egg
Watch this video that shares a technique to prepare perfect scrambled eggs. The video is interesting to watch with some nice converstions and tips as they serve the scrambled eggs with some sauted carrots and parsnips. Take a look.... - 85.6019
High Protein Muscle Meal - Chicken Breast & Egg White Omelet
If you are among those weight-watchers who find it hard to resist your sweet tooth, here's an excellent recipe for you. Peanut butter when added to brownie mix becomes a decadent, can't-miss, irresistible, dessert option. However, to make this sinful dessert... - 85.5454
Chinese Steamed Egg Custard
1. Beat the eggs until yolk and white are well blended.
2. Combine warm water, chicken powder, salt, sugar and stir well.
3. Whisk in the liquid into the eggs.
4. Strain the egg mixture to remove any coagulated bits.
5. Stir sesame oil into the egg... - 82.8992
Delicious High Protein Blueberry Muffins
If you thought health and taste were irreconcilable, then this not-so-decadent dish of muffin will surely prove the notion wrong. This delish muffin recipe combines the goodness of bran with the sumptuousness of blueberries. A perfect summer treat for any... - 81.7499
Super Healthy Portable Oatmeal Breakfast
Are you always running short of time? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Amy demonstrates some easy tips on how you can prepare this healthy on-the-go breakfast in no time. Watch the video now. - 79.7009
Quick And Easy High Protein Breakfast
Plan to build muscles or run a marathon, you need to kick-start your mornings with a high-protein breakfast. And what simpler way to keep your energy and attention at peak than a high-protein breakfast. Lee Hayward prepares an oat-meal, oat bran and cream... - 78.5621
Once A Week Kitchen - Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon
Scrambled eggs in a pan can make such a mess and can be quite a task to clean. Making them in the microwave is not only less messy, it’s so quick and easy to get the perfect soft scrambled eggs. If it’s a special occasion, add some salmon to the eggs and... - 78.0676
In this Indian Hummus recipe, the chef explains the various steps of making hummus in his own language and style and how easy it is to make it at home. - 63.944
Open Sandwich My Way!
Baked Beans have been a camping favorite, it seems, from the beginning of time…..but with this recipe, we take them to a whole new level. An Uncle of our’s introduced it to our family years ago and with a few tweaks and changes, it has been our family... - 57.4844
Adai, the way I make it, is packed with protein and makes an excellent snack, school-lunch and an equally good meal. It can be served with Coconut Chutney, Butter, Sambar or for some, Jaggery! It is quick to make and unlike Dosa, it does not require as much... - 55.5488
A Really Great Banana Bread! Probably the best and, when made in its simplest form, it’s one of the easiest recipes for banana bread I know.
Here’s a banana bread recipe that I hope you’ll become very familiar with. It’s You’ll notice several... - 54.9583
Besan Ka Puda
This is a super fast and healthy food suitable to eat anytime. As you can see besan ka puda is bachelor's delight. Besan aka Gram flour is famous as high protein, low garb and diabetic friendly. Great if fried in Canola or Olive oil. - 53.757
Spiced Fruit Pancakes
1) Thinly shred or chop the fruit of your choice.
2) Remove from work bowl and set aside.
3)Pat dry the work bowl of the food processor.
4) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs, oil, honey and water and put aside.
5) Into the work bowl,also... - 50.732
Joan's Cornell Whole Wheat Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a large bowl dissolve yeast in the warm water, add honey and let stand for 5 minutes.
3) Sift together 3 cups of whole wheat flour, 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour, wheat germ, soy flour, and nonfat dry... - 50.253
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In the warm water, soften the yeast and combine with the cottage cheese.
3) Add all the ingredients except the flour.
4) Gradually mix in the flour to form a stiff dough and beat well.
5) Let rise in a warm... - 50.0428
Cottage Cheese Roast
Prepare to be astounded by the lovely and addictive flavors of this Cottage Cheese Roast! Try this Cottage Cheese Roast recipe and let me know what comes to your mind instantly after tasting it. - 50.0349
1) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde),add ricotta cheese, eggs, vanilla extract, lemon extract and lemon rind and blend until well-mixed.
2) While the machine is on, pour in skim milk.
3) Switch off the machine and empty... - 49.819
Oatmeal Molasses Ginger Cakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,oil,molasses,honey,vanilla extract and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add flour, oats, baking powder, ginger and... - 49.6982
Crusty Anadama Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) Mix the boiling water, cornmeal, salt and margarine well.
3) Let cool to lukewarm.
4) In the lukewarm water, dissolve the yeast.
5) Then add the dissolved yeast and the molasses to the cornmeal mixture.
6)... - 49.6221
Rapid Mix Cornell Yeast Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the yeast with 2 cups of flour, sugar, salt, wheat germ, nonfat dry milk and soy flour.
3) Over low flame, heat milk and margarine until it reaches 120Â°-130Â°F. (You can use a cooking... - 49.4184
Pancakes And Waffles
1) In a dry mixing bowl crack the eggs to drop the white. Reserve the yolks into a separate bowl.
2) With a mixer beat the whites on high speed. Alternately, hip with a balloon whisk for about 2 minutes until firm. Do not overmix.
3) Add egg yolks with... - 49.279
Banana Nut Pancakes
1) In a small bowl,mix together flour, milk powder, brown sugar, baking powder, walnut pieces, and baking soda and put aside.
2) In a measuring cup, mix milk, oil, eggs and vanilla extract and keep aside.
3) To the work bowl of the food... - 49.2423
Whole Wheat Hazelnut Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,vanilla extract and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde),add 1/2 cup wheat flour and hazelnuts.
4) Blend until nuts are ground to a consistency of... - 49.1887
Pineapple Bran Muffins
Line six custard cups or microwave muffin cups with two paper liners each.
Melt butter in small bowl at High 30 to 45 seconds.
Stir in 1/4 cup cereal and the graham cracker crumbs until coated.
In 1-cup measure combine milk and 1/4 cup cereal.
Let... - 48.9807
Sunflower Seed Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,oil,honey,vanilla extract and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade)add flour, baking powder, salt and sunflower seeds.
4) Mix... - 48.9152
This is a vegetarian Indian Pancake, which can be eaten anytime of the day, as a complete healty meal with protein. Make them and let me know how you enjoyed them! - 48.9108
Pb And J French Toast
Spread preserves evenly over 3 bread slices.
Spread peanut butter evenly over remaining bread slices.
Press preserves and peanut butter slices together to form 3 sandwiches; cut each diagonally in half.
In shallow bowl, combine Egg Beaters and milk.
In large... - 48.7792
Scrambled Eggs With Fresh Salsa
1) To prepare the salsa wash cilantro under running water to clean it.
2) Remove the leaves off the stems, chop coarsely.
3) In a small bowl add cilantro along with other salsa ingredients.
4) Toss to combine.
5) Cover and chill.
6) Take... - 48.7266
Wild Mushroom Blinchiki
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Into a mixing bowl, sift the flour, sugar, and salt.
3) Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
4) Break the eggs into the well.
5) With a fork, mix the eggs until well combined.
6) To this, add the... - 48.4071
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a heavy pot, place the slightly damp dandelion greens.
3) Cover and steam over medium-high heat until just wilted, for 1 to 2 minutes, tossing the greens in between.
4) Drain well, then place the... - 48.3894
Dissolve 2 yeast cakes in 1/2 CUP warm water.
In mixing bowl put in shortening, boiling water and cold water.
Add beaten eggs, sugar, salt and dash of nutmeg.
Then add dissolved yeast and gradually mix in sifted flour into a smooth dough.
Place in... - 48.3701
Puffy Omelet With Avocado Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, using a electric beater, beat egg whites until stiff.
3. In a another bowl, beat egg yolk until color changes to lemony and is thick.
4. At milk, salt, and pepper; beat.
5. Add to the beaten... - 48.2822
Kielbasa Lentil Soup
About 1 hour before serving: In large saucepan, in 5 cups water, heat lentils, tomatoes, bay leaves, salt and pepper to boiling.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large skillet over high heat, fry bacon until slightly... - 48.2654
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 450°. 2) Drizzle salt over the eggplants and place in a colander or steamer and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
3) Wash thoroughly with cold water and pat dry.
4) Take a 12-inch baking... - 48.2553
First in a pan add water,salt,olive oil and allow bubbles to come.
Then add Fusilli pasta and allow them to cook nicely.
For making white sauce:-
In another pan add ghee and maida and keep on stiring.see that lumps shouldn't come.when it becomes thick add... - 48.1308
Eggs Benedict make any meal an elegant special occasion. Especially great for weekend breakfast or brunch, or a unique evening meal. - 48.0394
Indian Chicken Crepes
Combine chicken, yogurt, raisins, onion, pickle, curry powder and red pepper; mix well.
Combine oat bran and baking powder; add combined milk, egg whites and margarine, mixing well.
Heat 6 to 7-inch crepe pan or skillet over medium heat.
Lightly... - 47.9645
1) In a large skillet, heat the corn oil.
2) To the hot oil, add the onion, bell pepper and garlic.
3) Cook until the oil separates and the onion turns tender.
4) To this, gradually add all the remaining ingredients, except the eggs, cheese and... - 47.8604
Cinnamon Apple Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,oil and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add 1/2 cup wheat flour,baking powder,baking soda,cinnamon and salt.
4) Mix... - 47.8567
High Protein Breakfast Recipes By Category
High Protein Breakfast Course: