- » High Protein Beverage
High Protein Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein beverage recipes.
Fullyraw Persimmon Nog
Get cozy with this FullyRaw Persimmon Nog this Thanksgiving! It satisfies the spot and even brings you that comforting nostalgia of sitting by the fire! Because this recipe involves no heating and only 5 simple ingredients, it's fast and easy to make! Feel... - 128.664
Mediterranean Date Shake
Here is a video that displays a wonderful recipe for date shake. Date shake is a marvelous dish to prepare for your family. This shake is amazing and can be served as a dessert too. Surely this video is superb and date shake can be tried out any time! - 119.642
Almond And Strawberry Summer Smoothie
Check out this video that makes a smoothie which is appealing and appetizing as ever. Here fresh cilantro gives a surprise twist to the taste. Try this refreshing raw summer smoothie on a hot summer day and enjoy the flavors of the season! - 119.092
Apple Beet Celery Juice
For all the health conscious persons, here is something delicious as well as nutritious. Fresh fruit and vegetable juice without addition of sugar is the ultimate health drink. This recipe of apple, beet and celery juice is something you are going to enjoy... - 117.951
Pumpkin Pie Almond Spice Drink
This recipe tastes like Pumpkin Pie in a glass. We use fresh pumpkin, apple, seasonings and almonds for making milk. The PowerGrind Pro makes it easy and delicious. - 117.891
Vegas Style Herb Tea And Banana Smoothie
Here is a most delicious and super healthy smoothie you would have ever tasted. Check out this incredible and informative video that presents a Vegas style super food smoothie recipe. See this video and you would surely feel delighted to make this outstanding... - 115.799
Banana Protein Shake
What better way to start your day than with a healthy, nutritious breakfast smoothie such as this one with the goodness of banana, milk and yogurt. This is a fast, filling and all natural protein shake without protein or whey powders. This creamy drink isn't... - 114.514
Candy Cane Milkshake - Christmas Holiday
During the busy holiday season, coming up with creative drinks to please your kids might be the last thing on your mind, and you may just land up making egg-nog. Here is a very simple and festive treat that your kids are sure to enjoy. Watch Jay make a... - 112.976
Protein Shake Two Ways With Fresh Poi And Green Tea
FOR THE KULOLU POWER SHAKE
1. In a blender, drop the fresh poi.
2. Pour in the coconut milk and the soy milk.
3. Add the brown sugar and the honey.
4. Add a tablespoon of honey.
5. Spoon in the Vi Shape mix.
6. Pulse the blender until its contents are... - 112.639
High Protein Peanut Butter Banana Shake
This thick and creamy shake is like a peanut butter and banana sandwich but in smoothie form! An instant energy booster, this shake makes a healthy, high-protein breakfast or after work out snack that will keep you your energy levels soaring all day. - 112.604
Mega Weight Gainer Whey Protein Smoothie
If you have failed to gain weight by all means, here is a mega Weight gainer whey protein smoothie for people of all age to gain weight. The smoothie has whey protein, ice-cream, peanut butter, banana and chocolate syrup which makes this a fool proof recipe... - 111.432
Linda Kordich makes delicious Almond Milk with the all new Jay Kordich PowerGrind Pro juice extractor. - 110.578
How To Make Almond Milk
1. Soak raw almonds in water for a minimum of 8 hours.
2. Drain water from almonds and rinse thoroughly.
3. Place almonds in a food processor or high-speed blender along with 4 cups of water.
4. Blend nuts and water until smooth.
5. Pour... - 110.132
Super Energizing Chocolate Protein Shake
Dashama really encourages everyone to consume a protein shake for breakfast instead of a bowl of cereal, a mug of coffee or any of those canned fruit juices. This shake is so satisfying and really boosts your energy for the whole day. Watch the video to learn... - 109.737
Green Smoothie With Rejuvelac
1.Soak the quinoa grain in water for several hours, drain it well and keep it for two days in a closed jar till it sprouts.
2.Add the soaked and drained quinoa in a blender and blend well with water.
3.Fill it in two half gallon jars and... - 109.299
Peanut Butter Post Work Out Blizzard
This recipe is dedicated to all the peanut butter lovers out there! This is probably one of my favorite post workout treats. Especially in the summer! - 109.087
Cool Pumpkin Pie Beer
Looking for an idea to rock over the upcoming bachelor party? Here is a sizzling recipe to make a drink out of your favorite beer and prepared pumpkin pie. Great with ice or when chilled. - 107.612
Exercise Recovery Protein Shake
1.In a blender, add all the ingredients for the protein shake.
2. Blend the contents well into a smooth consistency.
3. Serve this protein shake either chilled or at room temperature. - 105.525
Pineapple Mango Lean Protein Smoothie
Get into the weekend mood with a real refreshing pineapple, mango and lean protein smoothie. Watch this fantastic video to pamper yourself with a super delicious smoothie that would chill your senses. The video is really inspiring and calls for a Friday... - 105.493
Tropical Breeze Protein Shake
Including a high protein shake to your daily diet is a great way to get the utmost protein from your food. You can shake up a glass of protein smoothie and enjoy it with your breakfast or store it for later use. This video recipe presents a simple recipe on... - 105.364
Protein Shake Two Ways
FOR THE BANANA PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE SHAKE
1. In a blender,pour the rice milk.
2. Add 4 tablespoons of Vi Shape mix and the peanut butter coconut.
3. Add the contents of the Vi Shape chocolate flavor pack.
4. Throw in the ice and half a banana.
5.... - 104.754
White Chocolate Mocha
A delicious drink. Great for the upcoming fall and winter weather. Very easy to make. - 104.026
High Protein Root Beer Float Recipe!
1. In blender, pour diet root beer. Add whey protein powder, and blend it up at low speed.
2. Put ice cubes in the blender, and blend again. Keep adding and blending until the mixture comes to an ice cream consistency.
3. Pour the mixture and fill... - 103.962
Simple Root Beer Float
1. In blender, put 2 scoops of ice cream and 3/4 root beer.
2. Pulse it on high for about 30 seconds.
3. Pour it in glass, about 2/3 way up.
4. Put a dollop of ice cream on top.
5. Pour remaining beer in glass, and serve immediately - 103.505
Coconut And Almond Milk Smoothie
Do you want to drink something delicious to have in the morning or after a great work out? This video for an excellent summer smoothie is perfect for you. Watch this impressive video and you'll want to make this amazing coconut, almond milk and lean protein... - 103.477
Peanut Butter Mega Gainer Whey Protein Shake
If you are on a weight gain regime and bored of the only smoothie recipe. Here is another mega gainer whey protein shake that would give you all the required calories and a different taste to keep your taste buds happy. Big Andy, host of buywulkwhey is making... - 103.078
Raw Super Smoothie
Energy loaded smoothie. This video makes an amazing cranberry and avocado smoothie with whole lot of flavor and energy infusing ingredients. Thick and rich, such a smoothie can be so filling. So make it for breakfast and feel all energetic throughout the day. - 102.897
Post Workout Raw Protein Shake
Need to pump in some proteins vitamins and minerals into your body after a workout? This shake does just that. And it tastes really good so you can have it any time of the day. Watch Santiago from RawFoodMuscle show you how to make this fantastic shake using... - 102.246
Jay Kordich, the father of juicing, explains why making watermelon juice with the PowerGrind Pro juice machine is much more nutritious than just eating the watermelon. - 101.862
Delicious White Chocolate And Peppermint Mocha
Need a little pick-me-up with your cup o' joe? A white chocolate peppermint mocha will just be perfect. The kick of espresso, the feel of chocolate and the freshness of peppermint lends this mocha drink its characteristic flavor. This video presents a simple... - 101.764
Butter Finger Protein Shake
1. In a blender, pour the almond milk.
2. Add the Vi-Shape mix.
3. Throw in the sugar free butterscotch yellow pudding mix.
4. Add the dehydrated peanut butter.
5. Drop in the ice cubes.
6. Pulse blend until the mixture is incorporated and... - 101.744
Jay Kordich known as the father of juicing, uses his PowerGrind Pro Juice Extractor to make cantaloupe juice with the skin and all. - 101.674
Strawberry And Peach Smoothie
Bursting with summer flavors, this lip-smacking smoothie can make for a wonderful addition to your breakfast table? Rich, creamy and oozing with health, this delicious shake is best made with fresh fruits. Stream the video to learn how it is made. - 100.787
Delicious Cinnamon Vanilla Crème Latte
Wish to learn how to make delicious crème latte at home? Then stream this video to know how you can whip up delicious cinnamon flavored vanilla crème latte at home. Elegant and delightful, this drink is sure to wow anyone who drinks it. - 100.236
Peanut Butter High Protein Shake
If you are looking for a satisfying breakfast smoothie that not only satiates your gut, but also appeases your taste-buds, peanut butter smoothie is the way to go. This ultra rich and creamy smoothie is packed with the sweet-salty flavors of peanut butter and... - 99.2462
Mocha And Banana Shake
Did you know a perfect smoothie can not only satisfy your cravings, but also boost your health? This creamy, rich, nutrient-dense shake is extremely simple to make. This video recipe shows how to make this simple shake at home. - 98.9217
Caramel Frappuccino Shake
If you aren't really bothered much about the calories, then caramel frappuccino shake could be your for the taking. Rich, creamy and oh-so-heavenly, this protein rich delight is a great way to boost your protein intake. Stream on this video to learn how to... - 98.2452
High Protein Smoothie With Strawberry And Banana
What better way to flood your system with nutrients than a glass of smoothie? This classic smoothie blends in strawberry and banana and makes for a great breakfast addition. For added health, you can add whey protein to your drink to make a high protein... - 97.0978
Post Workout Drink
Ever seen a lady who don’t aspire to be vixen? Well, if you are one then this video is for you. Elizabeth, our very own registered dietician has a post work out drink to help you keep your tummy flat. She has a perfect recipe to fuel your body with the... - 96.62
You don't have to forego milk completely if you are lactose intolerant. With the multitude dairy-free milk options available, even you too can whomp up a milk delight at home, sans the dairy. Tali whomps up a pure raw milk recipe that isn't just healthy, but... - 96.4767
Apple Pie Protein Shake
1.In a shaker/or blender, pour apple juice. Add ground cinnamon to it.
2.Put vanilla whey protein powder, and shake it well to mix.
3.Serve it immediately as a post work out shake or for breakfast or even with your meal. - 95.6832
8 year old Jana (pronounced Yana) teaches us how to make a simple almond milk that can be used in lots of other recipes too:)
Enjoy! - 95.1233
Tasty High Protein Coffee
What better way to get extra health kick from your morning cup of coffee than add some protein to it? Surprised! Don't be. Lee Hayward whomps up a luscious cup of coffee treat and add some protein powder to it to spike up its health quotient. Result, a yummy... - 94.2973
Breakfast Protein Shake
If one is a protein type then ideally one should be having steak, eggs and sautéed mushrooms for breakfast. But we don’t live in an ideal world and most people just have not time to cook up a storm for breakfast. Watch this video to learn a very good... - 94.2367
Homemade Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino
Indulge yourself with this melt-in-your-mouth peppermint mocha frappuccino. This mouthwatering beverage can be prepared in minutes and bursts with refreshing flavors. Stream this video recipe to know how to blend this yummy frappuccino at home. - 93.5989
Homemade Caramel Vanilla Iced Latte
Extremely smooth and sweet, this rich-flavored latte makes for a sumptuous treat. Whether you wish to impress your guests or just treat yourself to something special, this yummy latte would make for a great treat. This video elucidates a simple recipe to... - 91.2704
Quick And Easy High Protein Coffee
Amp up your daily cuppa with high protein powder. Doing so won't just help you kick-start your day with all the more vigor. It's so quick and delicious that you don't have to put in extra minutes to make your quick cuppa. Follow the video and enjoy! - 88.8864
Solar Cooked Hot Cocoa
1. Take the milk in a stone ware cup within a larger glass bowl and cover with a lid.Place the whole thing on a reflector.
2. Let it sit in the sun for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Measure with a food thermometer and the internal temperature should be around... - 87.2063
Vanilla Iced Coffee Protein Shake
Check out a refreshing iced coffee protein shake with Muscle Gauge Nutrition's Pure Isolate Whey Protein Protein in vanilla flavor. Packing 25 grams of protein per serving, zero fat, and only1gram of carbs, this is a refreshing and healthy start o your day! - 84.4226
The Best Tropical Shakeology Recipe Imo
1.Blend together strawberries,avocado,protein shake and spinach with some ice cubes and almond milk.
2.Serve in a tall glass and have it post workout. - 84.1799
High Protein Hot Chocolate
1. In a glass, take protein powder. Pour milk and mix well.
2. Add hot water, and stir.
3. Serve high protein hot chocolate immediately. - 83.4672
Healthy Oreo Blizzard
Attention all the health buffs! Here's a great shake recipe that you must try after your workout. Watch Chef Amy prepare this really simple and replenishing blizzard that is full of taste. Don't deprive yourself from this glassful of health. Watch the video... - 81.8521
Healthy Post Work Out Shake
For all the fitness freaks, this recipe is a must watch for you. Chef Amy prepares this really nutritious and healthy Post Work Out shake which is rich in protein. Don't deprive yourself of this glassful of nutrition. Watch the video now. - 81.8448
Best Workout Recovery Shake
1. In a blender jar, pour the coconut water.
2. Add the banana and diced mango.
3. Add in all the other ingredients and blend until smooth.
4. Pour in a glass and serve. - 81.4868
Cheap Homemade High Protein Meal Replacement Shake
Wish you cold whomp up a protein-dense treat at home, but find the ordeal of cooking a full-fledged protein-rich meal very time-consuming and inconvenient . A great way to compensate for this would be fuel up yourself with a glass of meal replacement shake... - 80.9159
Post Workout Protein Shake
1. Peel the banana.
2.In a blender , blend the rice milk , whey protein isolate , blueberries , bananas and sugar cubes together.
3.Serve chilled , right after a workout. - 68.1905
Place the lentils in a small saucepan and add enough water to cover by 1/2".
Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Cook for 5 minutes, or until the lentils are just tender.
Drain and rinse under cold water, pressing firmly to remove any excess water.
Place in a... - 49.2398
Gourmet Beef Stroganoff
59 Grams Fat/Serving
Partially freeze meat, then cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
Coat meat with 1 tablespoon flour.
In a large skillet brown meat in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Stir in mushrooms, onion, and garlic, then cook for 3 to 4... - 49.1611
Pork With Papaya
Partially freeze meat.
Cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
Spray a 12-inch skillet with nonstick coating.
Cook pork and garlic in the skillet till meat is brown, stirring occasionally.
Stir in broccoli, bias-sliced onions, 1/2 cup water, and soy... - 48.1927
Spicy Apple Egg nog
1. In a medium (2-quart) microwaveable measuring cup or bowl, add egg yolks and beat lightly with a fork.
2. Add sugar, salt, spices and apple juice whisk until well blended.
3. Stir in milk.
4. Place in microwave and heat for 7 to 8 minutes,... - 48.0656
Pickled Onion Steak And Ale Pudding
Trim the beef of any really thick fat or tough bits of gristle - although you want to retain a certain degree of fat in order to keep the meat moist and add plenty of flavour.
Visit your local butcher for good beef and avoid lean braising steak, the latter... - 47.868
Kharia Ni Jelly
Wash trotters well.
Rub with rice flour and two limes, to remove any smell.
Place trotters in a pan with four litres water and whole spices.
Bring to boil.
Lower heat, cover pan and simmer for 1-2 hours till trotters are soft and the bones... - 47.0805
Melt butter in large frypan.
Saute chicken until lightly brown.
Remove chicken, add onion.
Blend in flour, paprika, salt and pepper.
Add chicken broth and cook, stirring constantly until thick and smooth.
Stir in sour cream and Worcestershire sauce.
Mix 1/2... - 45.1131
Coconut Holiday Eggnog
1. In a large bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy.
2. Add coconut cream and beat well.
3. Stir in vanilla and rum.
4. Refrigerate dish for several hours until well chill.
5. In punch cups, spoon Coconut Holiday Eggnog and dust... - 44.5443
Spiced Onions And Ale Soup
1)In a heavy and large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir fry onion on reduced heat for about 12 minutes until evenly caramelized.
2)Add in mustard, stock and ale. Simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes.
3)Now add corn starch mixed in water... - 44.4538
Cover grapes with boiling water.
Heat slowly to a simmer and continue to simmer until fruit is very soft.
Keep below the boiling point.
Strain through dampened jelly bag or a strainer which has been lined with several thicknesses of dampened... - 44.3725
Home Made Soya Milk
Soy milk is promoted as a healthy alternative to cow's milk for reasons including:
* Source of lecithin and vitamin E
* Lacks casein
* It is safe for people with lactose intolerance or milk allergy
* Polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats are good for the... - 44.3405
Wild Moose Milk A Different Eggnog
1. Prepare a double boiler by placing a saucepan filled with 3 inches water on a medium low flame.
2. Tie the spices in a piece of muslin.
3. Break the eggs, one at a time into a large basin, removing the germ or the thread like thing that... - 44.1838
1. In a large bowl, blend together a cup of sugar, cider, lemon rind and juice, corn syrup and the bitters and mix till the sugar dissolves; chill till frosty cold
2. In a small bowl, beat egg whites till foamy, add the remaining quarter cup sugar into... - 43.9939
In a saucepan, combine 2 cups half-and-half cream, eggs and sugar.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture reaches 160° or is thick enough to coat a metal spoon, about 9 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla, nutmeg if desired and remaining... - 43.991
1. In a large mixing bowl, put together egg yolks and ½ cup sugar; beat until light and color changes to lemony.
2. In another large mixing bowl, beat egg whites with salt until soft peaks are formed; eggs should be at room temperature for best... - 43.5706
Duncan Hines Eggnog
1. In a large mixing bowl, use an electric beater to beat the egg yolks until thick and pale in color.
2. Gradually add sugar, a cup at a time and continue to beat until all the sugar has been added
3. Pour slowly, the in the rum and milk into the... - 42.905
1. In a blender jar with stirring blades, put together egg, sugar, milk, vanilla and salt; process for 4-6 seconds until well mixed.
2. Stir in milk or half and half.
3. Serve Eggnog in glasses or punch cups.
4. Garnish with dessert topping or... - 42.8582
1. In a medium, (2-quart) microwave proof measure or casserole, add water.
2. Place in microwave and heat for about 11 minutes to boiling point.
3. In the meantime, whisk the egg adding 2 tablespoons water to it.
4. Add the egg mixture and a little... - 41.1262
Vegan Herbed Smoothie
This smoothie has wonderful ingredients and it just goes straight to your cells and helps them do their important job. It is quick to make and really is tasty. You can really make this your own and add whatever you desire to it. - 40.1316
Balloon Wine From Frozen Grape Juice
1) Take water in a small bowl and dissolve yeast in it.
2) Add sugar to the thawed juice and then add the dissolved yeast.
3) Use a funnel and pour the mixture into a jug. Pour water, just about enough so that the liquid touches 1 inch mark from the... - 39.747
Morning Egg Nogg
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice.
2. Add sugar, egg, Yellow Chartreuse , Brandy and Milk; shake well.
3. Into a tumbler, strain drink mixture.
4. Sprinkle top with a dash of Nutmeg.
Use Gin, Rum or Whisky in place of Brandy... - 39.5805
Holiday Goose A L'orange
1. Preheat oven to 400°F Remove giblets and neck from goose; reserve for another use. Trim and discard fat from body cavity and any excess skin. Rinse goose inside and out with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels. With goose, breast... - 39.3524
Caribbean Chicken Wih Dark Rum
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. With a sharp knife, disjoint or cut each piece of chicken in half. Sprinkle chicken pieces with 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt and paprika.
3. In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil and butter. Add chicken pieces; cook, turning,... - 38.5157
Put all into your mixing bowl and mix well.
Bake in muffin pans at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes. - 38.4321
Molasses Egg Egg nog
1. In a mixing bowl, beat egg yolks and unsulphured molasses.
2. Gradually stir in milk.
3. In another clean dry bowl, beat egg white using an egg beater, until stiff.
4.Add to molasses-milk and gently stir in.
5.Pour into 2 serving... - 38.1847
Orange Pick Me Up
1) In a bowl mix orange- flavored yogurt, milk, orange sections, egg, vanilla extract , and sugar .
2) Put this mixture in a electric blender and blend it till mixture turns frothy and smooth. Add ice cubes to the mixture while blending. The ice... - 38.1115
Carob Banana Froth
1) In your food processor, first pour milk and vanilla to blend for a while.
2) Next add carob, cinnamon, mint and salt, and again blend.
3) Serve chilled by garnishing with fresh mint sprigs. - 38.0948
Grapes Pineapple And Peaches In White Grape Juice
Wash and drain grapes.
Pare pineapple, remove eyes and core.
Cut into 1 -inch chunks.
Peel peaches, cut into halves and remove pits.
Place peach halves in soaking solution to prevent darkening.
Rinse and drain.
Cook a small amount of each fruit... - 38.0624
1) In your food processor, add all ingredients and blend properly.
2) Serve by garnishing with nutmeg powder. - 37.9465
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice and add Lemon Juice, Grenadine Syrup, an Egg white, Brandy and Brown Curacao; shake well.
2. Into a tumbler, strain the drink.
3. Add soda water to fill tumbler. - 37.9052
Apple Honey Wake Up
1) In your food processor, add all the ingredients and blend thoroughly.
2) Serve by garnishing with lemon slices. - 37.7771
Pasta Frittata With Peas
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and place in a 9-inch pie plate that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine eggs, seasonings, cheese and peas. Spread the egg mixture over the top of the... - 37.6229
Rinse soybeans well.
Place in a large bowl with 6 cups water.
Soak 8 to 10 hours until soybeans have doubled in size.
Drain well and discard water.
Place half the beans in blender with 3 cups water.
Blend to a fine paste.
Repeat with remaining... - 37.2946
Hi Protein Drink
1) In a bowl, pour 1 cup water and add all the ingredients to soak for overnight.
2) In your blender, add all the soaked ingredients and blend to a smooth consistency.
3) Serve by sprinkling chopped cashews or roasted almonds. - 37.2206
Pears And Nectarines In White Grape Juice
Peel and core pears and nectarines; cut into halves and place in soaking solution to prevent darkening.
Rinse and drain.
Cook a few pears and nectarines at a time in water until heated through.
Pack hot into hot jars, leaving 1/2-inch head space.
Heat... - 37.0075
1) In our food processor, add all the ingredients and blend thoroughly.
2) Sprinkle a pinch of nutmeg powder before serving. - 36.9677
Festive Egg Nog
In large saucepan, over medium heat, heat 5 cups milk, Egg Beaters and sugar until thickened, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and rum extracts.
Cover; chill at least 3 hours.
Just before serving, stir in brandy if desired; thin to... - 36.5988
Delicious Health Drink
1) In a blender add all ingredients and blend together.
2) Add walnut kernels or prunes or bananas, for flavor if desired.
3) Serve cold. - 36.2947
Banana Seed Smoothie
1) In a bowl, pour water and add sunflower seeds to soak for at least 4 hours or overnight.
2) In your food processor, add all ingredients and blend until it turns smooth.
3) Serve as a morning smoothie, with your favorite... - 35.9729
1) Put the bananas inside the freezer for overnight.
2) In your food processor, add all the ingredients and blend to prepare a smooth mixture.
3) Serve by sprinkling a pinch of nutmeg. - 35.9691
Banana Peanut Froth
1) Keep the banana inside the banana for at least 3 hours or more.
2) In your blender, add all the ingredients and thoroughly blend.
3) Serve as a breakfast drink by sprinkling little nutmeg. - 35.7445
Ginger Banana Smoothie
1) In your food processor, add all ingredients and blend through.
2) Serve by garnishing with a pinch of cinnamon powder. - 35.598
High Protein Beverage Recipes By Category
High Protein Beverage Dish: