High Protein Sandwich
- » High Protein Beef Sandwich
High Protein Beef Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein beef sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein beef sandwich recipes.
Super Bowl Meatball Sandwich
This one here is a take on the classic meatballs in tomato sauce, but served on a piece of bread with a side of a salad. It is delectable and healthy,making use of extra lean beef along with the more healthier turkey and chicken. Recreating classics on... - 94.1345
Middle Eastern Beef Shawarma Sandwich - Part 1
Watch this excellent video for the most popular middle eastern dish called Shawarma. The video is well explained and wonderfully presented. This is one dish that you would really enjoy with pita bread, tabbouleh, fattoush, taboon bread. Try out this tender,... - 85.6749
Chuck Wagon Steak Sandwich
1)In a bowl, mix soy sauce, water, onion flakes, crushed garlic and sugar.
2)Put in the cube steaks and marinate for at least 1 hour.
3)To Make the Sauce: In a 1 quart saucepan, melt 1/3 cup butter.
4)In a bowl, sift flour with salt,... - 49.074
Remove core from cabbage.
In 5-quart casserole, combine cabbage and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until leaves soften.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Carefully remove 10 outer leaves.
Cut hard center rib from bottom of each... - 48.9369
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. Lengthwise cut loaf into half and wrap in foil.
3. In a skillet, brown beef with onion; drain off fat.
4. Add sour cream, milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and garlic powder; stir well and heat, do... - 48.674
Beef Pepper Steak
Trim steak and cut into serving-size pieces.
Pound to 1/4-inch thickness.
Arrange pieces in 10-inch square casserole.
Top with onion and garlic.
Sprinkle with bouillon.
In 2-cup measure, combine water, soy sauce and sherry.
Blend in cornstarch and sugar.
Pour... - 48.2911
Betty's Pot Roast
Place roast in 10-inch square casserole.
Sprinkle with carrots.
In small mixing bowl, combine garlic, wine, water, catsup and soy sauce.
Pour over roast.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 1 hour 20 minutes to 1 hour 50 minutes, or until tender,... - 47.9823
Mile High Shredded Beef Sandwiches
1) In a skillet, heat some oil. Brown the beef on both the sides. Sauté onions and celery along with
2) In a slow cooker, add in beef, onions and celery. Pour in broth or bouillon. Mix well.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 6... - 47.8333
Mexican Taco Sandwiches
1. In a skillet, sautÃ© onion and beef until onion is tender and meat is browned.
2. Stir in tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt; simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Fold in corn chips.
4.... - 47.2229
Venetian Pizza Boats
In a medium mixing bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, salt, oregano, and pepper.
Add ground beef, then mix well.
Shape the meat mixture into 6 meatballs.
Arrange meatballs in a circle in a 7- or 9-inch pie plate.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) 3 to... - 47.0555
I had this at my future mother-in-law's house. This dish is actually more of a New Mexican/American style dish btw... - 46.838
Italian Beef Sandwiches
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees to roast the beef.
2) Stir together the rosemary, pepper, garlic and oregano in a small bowl and run the mixture all over the roast’s surfaces.
3) In a shallow roasting pan, put the roast on the... - 46.8379
Open Face Hamburgers
1. Into a small (1/2 – quart) microwave proof casserole or baking dish, crumble ground beef
2. Place in the microwave and cook, for about 7 minutes, until beef is no longer pink.
3. Stir with a fork, breaking up lumps if any and mix in seasonings,... - 46.6297
Oh So Sloppy Joes
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the onions, green peppers, carrots, celery, garlic, and oregano; cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are softened.
Add the ground beef.
Cook, breaking up the meat with a wooden... - 46.5136
Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
1) In a slow cooker, first add beef, onions, ketchup, barbecue sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, chili powder, beer and tomato paste. Mix thoroughly.
2) Now add in the chuck roast and toss the mixture over it.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook... - 46.4916
Chilly Beef Stuffed Sandwich
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a skillet, heat oil over medium flame.
3. Sauté garlic for 1 minute in hot oil.
4. Add bell pepper, onion and 1/2 teaspoon of the oregano and sauté for 5 minutes until onion is soft.
5. Take pan... - 46.0806
Ranchero Pot Roast
TO HEAT BY AUTO SENSOR: In small bowl, combine garlic, pepper, and paprika; rub over roast.
In 2-quart oblong casserole dish, arrange roast and add 1 1/2 cups broth, chili sauce, onion and additional 1/2 cup water.
Cover completely with 2 pieces of plastic... - 46.0157
Roast Beef Hero Sandwich
1. In a small mixing bowl, put together sour cream, horseradish, scallion, and mayonnaise; mix well.
2. On the bottom half of roll, place lettuce and top with tomato, roast beef, and sour cream mixture.
3. Top with the second half of... - 45.89
Hearty Italian Sandwiches
1) In a skillet, brown the beef and onions.
2) Drain away the collecting liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, layer with one-third onions and peppers. Spread half of the meat mixture over it.
4) Repeat the layerings and season with salt and pepper.
5) Close... - 45.7704
Squeeze the juice from the orange.
Beat together the orange juice, mayonnaise cream and horseradish.
Peel and quarter the apples, remove the cores and cut into very thin slices.
Peel and slice the onion.
Melt the butter in a pan and cook the slices of apple... - 45.4502
Eat One, Freeze One Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large bowl mix first 11 ingredients.
3. Divide the mixture and shape into two loaves.
4. Arrange in an ungreased shallow baking pan.
5. Bake 350° for 45-50 minutes.
6. Cool the loaf; wrap and freeze... - 44.5406
Parmesan Beef Stuffed Green Peppers
TO HEAT BY AUTO SENSOR: In medium glass bowl, combine ground beef, onion, 1 can tomato sauce, water, 1 tablespoon cheese, salt, pepper and rice.
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds and rinse.
Spoon beef-rice filling into each half.
Place in oblong... - 43.5897
Italian Beef Sandwiches
1. In a slow cooker keep the roast.
2. In a small bowl mix basil, oregano and water.
3. Pour the mixture over roast.
4. Sprinkle soup mix over it.
5. Cover and simmer for 7-8 hours until meat is cooked.
6. Drain out the meat into a plate.
7. Shred meat... - 42.9743
Bearnaise And Beef Fillet Sandwiches
To make bearnaise sauce, simmer wine vinegar, shallots, and tarragon in a small pan over medium heat until liquid evaporates.
Add butter and stir until melted, then cook until shallots are soft.
Whirl egg yolks in blender, then gradually add butter mixture in... - 42.9223
Open Face Chili Sandwiches
Crumble beef into a 2-quart casserole, then stir in onion.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or till beef is done and onion is tender, stirring once to break up meat.
Stir kidney beans, tomato sauce, chili powder, and salt into... - 42.7169
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. Using a knife, cut ends of bread loaf.
3. Crosswise cut loaf into 8 pieces.
4. Make 3 slashes in each piece; almost to the bottom.
5. In a bowl, mix butter and garlic powder.
6. Cut cheese and meat into... - 42.6959
Best roast Beef Sandwiches
To make the horseradish spread: In a small bowl, stir together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, chutney, and horseradish until well-combined.
Season with the pepper.
To make the roast beef sandwiches: Spread the horseradish mixture on the top and bottom half of... - 42.4514
Ground Beef Sandwich
1) In a Dutch oven, saute onion and keep aside.
2) Shape ground beef in patty, brown in pan dripping, and break into chunks.
3) In the Dutch oven, return the onion, meat, tomato sauce, salt, and barbecue spice and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
4) Spoon... - 42.2715
Teriyaki Sloppy Joes
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet,- cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until meat is browned and vegetables are render.
Drain well and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe pan drippings from skillet with a paper towel.
Return meat... - 41.9499
Swedish Meatballs With Mushroom Sauce
Combine ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup milk, onion, parsley, salt, allspice and pepper.
Shape into 1 1/4 -inch meatballs (about 30) and arrange in oblong baking dish.
Heat at medium-high5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes.
Push meatballs to one side of... - 41.7247
Sloppy Joes With Hamburger
1. In an 8-inch round baking dish, crumble and spread ground beef.
2. Add onion; stir to mix.
3. Heat at High for 5 to 7 minutes; stir occasionally.
4. Drain excess fat.
5. Add ketchup and relish.
6. Heat again on High for 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Change the... - 41.561
Reuben On Rye Bread Sandwich
1) Through a sieve, drain sauerkraut. Place on towels until very day.
2) In a slow cooker arrange sauerkraut.
3) Place a layer of corned beef slices over sauerkraut.
4) Put a layer of top cheese slices on top.
5) Cook covered on low 3-4... - 40.5126
Short Ribs With Barbecue Sauce
In oblong baking dish, arrange ribs, meatiest portions toward edge of dish.
Add onion and celery.
Heat, covered with plastic wrap, at medium 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
Heat, covered, at high5 minutes and at LOW 60... - 40.0025
Spiced Beef Sandwich
Sprinkle the meat with salt and pepper.
Cut in half.
Mix the rest of the ingredients together except wine and stock.
Spread mixture over one piece of meat, place other piece on top.
Press firmly and tie with fine string.
Place meat in a large piece of foil;... - 39.9682
Corned Beef Sandwich Bake
Prepare biscuit mix according to package directions for rolled biscuits.
Roll to 12x7-inch rectangle.
Place on ungreased baking sheet.
Cut corned beef in 8 slices; arrange in two rows on dough.
Mix mayonnaise and mustard; spread over meat.
Sprinkle with... - 39.4862
Spicy Blender Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
Put half of the beef in blender container.
Cover; blend till chopped.
Transfer to saucepan.
Repeat with remaining beef.
In blender container combine chili sauce, tomato sauce, onion, green pepper, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt, and hot pepper sauce;... - 39.4704
Spread the bottom halves of toasted hamburger buns with the corned beef spread; set aside.
Combine the eggs, water, milk powder, salt, and pepper.
Thoroughly beat the ingredients together with a fork.
In a medium skillet cook chopped onion in margarine or... - 38.8451
Tangy Kraut Burger
1. In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, sauerkraut, dressing, onion, caraway, and salt.
2. Divide mixture in 6 equal portions and shape into 3/4 inch thick patties.
3. Place patties on broiler rack set at a height of 3 inches from heat and broil... - 38.5806
Barbecued Steak Sandwiches
1. To make marinade, place wine, oil, garlic and ginger in a bowl and mix to combine. Place steaks in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Pour marinade over, cover, and marinate at room temperature for 2-3 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Cook onions... - 38.5436
Marinated Beef Sandwiches
In a gallon-size resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add roast.
Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight, turning occasion- ally.
Transfer roast and marinade to a Dutch oven.
Cover and bake at 325° for 2-1/2 to 3 hours or... - 38.4156