- » High Protein Asian Noodles
High Protein Asian Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein asian noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein asian noodles recipes.
Beef And Tomato Over Noodles
This spicy-sweet Korean style stir fried beef and tomato noodles is a great option for a midweek meal that is high protein, quick, easy and cheap. You can mix and match the vegetables or meat to your liking. - 121.843
Pan Fried Noodles With Beef Broccoli
These Korean noodles have oodles of flavor. The crispy and crunchy pan fried noodles makes a wonderful bed for the thick, spicy-sweet sauce with beef and broccoli. This delicious crispy pan fried noodle dish is a comforting and speedy supper! - 119.07
Spicy Stir Fry Noodles
Spicy stir fried noodles with shrimp is a wonderful stir fry prepared with Japanese udon or Chinese egg noodles and shrimp. This stir fry is flavored with hot chili sauce and other ingredients. The chef here prepares this simple and delicious recipe that can... - 106.871
A simple and easy dish to whip is noodles! Throw in some crab meat and you got yourself a meal! This video though lacking in audio instructions, has every step clearly shown to make this dish! See the video for more! - 104.929
Soy, Coriander Pork Stir-fry With Noodles
Noodles and stir fry is a yummy course for the day! The culmination of the pork and the noodles is indeed to make anybody's tummy rumble. A video which is not get full marks on the demo but the recipe is worth it! See the video for more! - 89.8139
Chicken Livers With Noodles
1.In a casserole dish, place fettuccine and add in 5mL butter and Parmesan cheese.
2.Toss to melt butter and keep aside.
3.In another dish, put 10 mL (2 teaspoons) butter, add all the vegetables except the tomato.
4.Microwave at 100% for 1-1/2 to 2... - 50.691
Singapore Shrimp Noodles
Cook the angel hair in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain and return to the pot.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the scallions, peppers, snow peas, garlic, and ginger; cook, stirring... - 47.749
Chicken With Shining Noodles Soup
Cover bean threads with warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Drain, then cut in 6-inch lengths.
In a bowl, blend cornstarch, sherry, and the 2 teaspoons oil.
Add chicken and mix well; let stand for 10 minutes.
Rinse black beans and drain.
In a 3-quart... - 46.1226
Stir Fried Chicken Salad With Szechwan Noodles
Pat chicken dry.
Heat 3 tablespoons vegetable oil in wok or heavy large skillet over medium-high heat until very hot but not smoking.
Add chicken and stir-fry just until opaque, about 3 minutes.
Set chicken aside.
Bring large amount of salted water to rapid... - 44.8548
Crabmeat And Noodles
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a pan, heat 1/4 stick of butter.
3) In the pan, saute crabmeat and mushrooms.
4) Add salt and pepper to taste.
5) In a greased casserole, arrange noodles and crabmeat, in alternate layers.
6)... - 44.8074
Tasty Chicken Noodles
1) In a small bowl, mix the cornflour with the fish sauce and sugar. Then, add 8 tablespoons of water into the bowl. Whisk, till it becomes smooth. Set it aside.
2) In a pan of boiling water, cook the noodles for 4 minutes. Once cooked,... - 44.6959
Glass Noodles With Egg And Angle Cucumber
1) Take the glass noodles and just blanch them.
2) Peel the cucumbers and cut into thick, angled chunks or thick slices.
3) Whisk the eggs well.
4) Crush and chop the garlic fine.
5) Heat wok and fry briefly the garlic in olive oil by... - 43.2528
Oriental Cold Noodles And Beef
1. Cook linguine on package; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain and reserve.
2. Trim fat from beef steak. Cut beef across grain into 2 x 1/8-inch slices. Place beef and garlic in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 to 6 minutes, stirring... - 35.2226
Chicken And Spinach Noodles
Mix all ingredients in 16-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) 1 min [2 min]; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until chicken is hot, 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 min longer [2 to 3 min longer]. - 33.9158
Asian Chicken And Noodles
• Reserve seasoning packet from noodles.
• Bring 2 cups water to boil in large saucepan. Add noodles and vegetables. Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally; drain.
• Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook... - 29.6811
High Protein Asian Noodles Recipes By Category
High Protein Asian Noodles Dish: