- » High Protein Asian Noodles
High Protein Asian Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein asian noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein asian noodles recipes.
Chicken Livers With Noodles
1.In a casserole dish, place fettuccine and add in 5mL butter and Parmesan cheese.
2.Toss to melt butter and keep aside.
3.In another dish, put 10 mL (2 teaspoons) butter, add all the vegetables except the tomato.
4.Microwave at 100% for 1-1/2 to 2... - 48.8746
Yang Jo Kuo
Combine ingredients for Condiment Sauce.
Cut lamb into very thin slices and arrange on a plate.
Cut salted cabbage into small pieces; shred celery cabbage into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Boil noodles for about 10 minutes and drain them very dry.
Boil vermicelli for... - 48.0897
Singapore Shrimp Noodles
Cook the angel hair in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain and return to the pot.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the scallions, peppers, snow peas, garlic, and ginger; cook, stirring... - 46.9558
Chicken & Sausage Pansit
In a bowl, cover rice sticks with warm water and soak for 20 minutes; drain.
In a wide frying pan, heat salad oil over medium-high heat.
Add rice sticks and cook, stirring, until heated through (about 1 minute).
Transfer rice sticks to a platter and keep... - 45.9868
Crabmeat And Noodles
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a pan, heat 1/4 stick of butter.
3) In the pan, saute crabmeat and mushrooms.
4) Add salt and pepper to taste.
5) In a greased casserole, arrange noodles and crabmeat, in alternate layers.
6)... - 45.236
Chicken Chow Mein
1) In a bowl, make the marinade by add the garlic, ginger, chili, soy sauce and tomato puree. Stir well.
2) Add the chicken to the marinade and allow it to marinate while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
3) Ina large pan, boil water. Then, put... - 44.932
Glass Noodles With Egg And Angle Cucumber
1) Take the glass noodles and just blanch them.
2) Peel the cucumbers and cut into thick, angled chunks or thick slices.
3) Whisk the eggs well.
4) Crush and chop the garlic fine.
5) Heat wok and fry briefly the garlic in olive oil by... - 44.6763
Tasty Chicken Noodles
1) In a small bowl, mix the cornflour with the fish sauce and sugar. Then, add 8 tablespoons of water into the bowl. Whisk, till it becomes smooth. Set it aside.
2) In a pan of boiling water, cook the noodles for 4 minutes. Once cooked,... - 44.4273
Chicken With Shining Noodles Soup
Cover bean threads with warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Drain, then cut in 6-inch lengths.
In a bowl, blend cornstarch, sherry, and the 2 teaspoons oil.
Add chicken and mix well; let stand for 10 minutes.
Rinse black beans and drain.
In a 3-quart... - 44.0593
Stir Fried Chicken Salad With Szechwan Noodles
Pat chicken dry.
Heat 3 tablespoons vegetable oil in wok or heavy large skillet over medium-high heat until very hot but not smoking.
Add chicken and stir-fry just until opaque, about 3 minutes.
Set chicken aside.
Bring large amount of salted water to rapid... - 43.233
Chicken Noodle Dinner
Advance preparation: In saucepan combine soup mix and 3 cups water; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Strain, reserving broth.
Divide noodles in half; freeze in two packages.
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
Combine reserved broth,... - 42.6453
Oriental Chicken With Noodles
In skillet or wok combine chicken, chicken broth, pea pods, water chestnuts, green onion, and ginger; heat to boiling.
Combine cornstarch, water, and soy sauce; stir into chicken mixture.
Cook and stir till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Add tomato wedges... - 37.6374
Cellophane Noodle Salad
1. Place noodles in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover. Stand for 10 minutes, then drain well.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add pork and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until pork is browned... - 36.6212
Chicken And Spinach Noodles
Mix all ingredients in 16-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) 1 min [2 min]; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until chicken is hot, 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 min longer [2 to 3 min longer]. - 34.4275
Chipped Beef Chow Mein
Cook dried beef in butter till slightly crisp.
Stir in soups; simmer 5 minutes.
Add asparagus, heat through.
Serve over crisp chow-mein noodles. - 33.7259
Oriental Cold Noodles And Beef
1. Cook linguine on package; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain and reserve.
2. Trim fat from beef steak. Cut beef across grain into 2 x 1/8-inch slices. Place beef and garlic in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 to 6 minutes, stirring... - 33.0694
Asian Chicken And Noodles
• Reserve seasoning packet from noodles.
• Bring 2 cups water to boil in large saucepan. Add noodles and vegetables. Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally; drain.
• Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook... - 28.8319