- » High Protein Asian
High Protein Asian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high protein asian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high protein asian recipes.
Green Curry Salad
Hey you salad lovers, check out this Green Curry salad. Made from fresh vegetables, this salad uses Thai Green curry to give a Thai twist to it. The crunchy taste of this salad is worth all the effort. Try it! - 132.942
Marinated Tuna With Sesame
A quickie appetizer you can serve your guests if you have tuna at home. The green scallions and garlic used in the recipe adds flavour to the tuna. This recipe is a good balance of sweet and salty. Serve the tuna on a plate of lettuce and you're ready to eat. - 129.65
Asian Style Aromatic Poached Chicken
No one want to be in the kitchen during summers, but everyone wants delicious food. And healthy food is the call of the time, so try this Asian style poached chicken. It requires few ingredients, few equipments and very little time. I usually have this dish... - 129.508
How To Make Shrimp And Scallop Kabobs
These oriental styled shrimp and scallop kebabs can be a great crowd puller for your backyard party. These gorgeous appetizers make a perfect combination with tangy pineapple salsa. Follow the instruction given by the chef, and cook up these fabulous... - 128.036
Sweet And Sour Chicken Drumsticks
Chicken drumsticks are always fun to eat and they are very easy to prepare. In this recipe we will be making a sweet and sour sauce that we will use to glaze the chicken after it roasts for a bit. You will end up with delicious, sticky drumsticks that... - 127.862
Asian Pasta Salad
Soba Noodles make up this delicious Asian inspired summer salad. Soba is a noodle made from buckwheat and it has a hearty, nutty taste that is a nice change from semolina pastas. This pasta salad recipe is going to use Asian inspired ingredients and is easy... - 127.215
Cook Along Chicken & Prawn Curry
Want to prepare something that is easy to cook? Chicken and prawn curry is the right combination for you. Strictly for non-vegetarians, the true highlight of this dish is the mix of spice which makes it exotic. Just try it once and you would be hooked to it... - 124.224
Five Fold Pork Dumplings
A delightful appetizer to woo the guests that are swinging by! These dumplings are steamed to perfection. Little pockets of parcels filled with flavorful pork Watch Ken do his thing in the kitchen! - 123.496
Beef And Tomato Over Noodles
This spicy-sweet Korean style stir fried beef and tomato noodles is a great option for a midweek meal that is high protein, quick, easy and cheap. You can mix and match the vegetables or meat to your liking. - 121.843
Are you in a devilish mood? Then you will surely relish this Homemade seitan. This is an amazing dish which uses vegan ingredients. It goes well perfectly with fajitas, salads, burgers or wraps. Enjoy! - 120.661
Schwartz Chicken Curry - Slow Cooker
A slow cooker specialty that is easy to make and comes replete with the perfect balance of spices quintessentially required in a curry. The formidability associated with recreating restaurant style Indian chicken curry is done away with in this recipe. The... - 119.635
Beef With Broccoli
When you want a recipe that balances your diet with meat and vegetables, you should be making this Asian Beef with Broccoli. In the video, chef is making it very easily by mixing the seasonings and adding to the browned beef. And cooking broccoli by all means... - 119.433
Saucy Tofu And Turkey Stir Fry
Tofu is sought after for its health values and for the fact that it is a good gluten substitute. Here is a recipe to make Saucy Tofu Stir Fry in a fusion style using Asian as well as other global ingredients and cooking techniques. Good with rice! - 119.336
Pan Fried Noodles With Beef Broccoli
These Korean noodles have oodles of flavor. The crispy and crunchy pan fried noodles makes a wonderful bed for the thick, spicy-sweet sauce with beef and broccoli. This delicious crispy pan fried noodle dish is a comforting and speedy supper! - 119.07
Stir-fried Sardines In Tomato Sauce
Your search for a recipe which looks as good as it tastes, ends here! Stir-fried sardines in tomato sauce is a healthy dish which can be prepared within minutes. It can be made spicy or mild depending on your preference. Serve the dish as it is or with... - 119.049
Stir Fried Shrimps With Snow Peas
In this video, Chef Marie from Thriftycookingmom.com shares one of her family favorite dish recipe and that is Stir Fried Shrimps with Snow Peas. It’s a pretty easy recipe to make and can be served with rice or even pasta. This video is a musical photo... - 118.586
Asian Lettuce Beef Wraps Paired With Mcmanis Cabernet Sauvignon
1) Season the beef steak with the diced ginger, garlic, salt and pepper.
2) Add a tablespoon of olive oil in the hot skillet and place the seasoned beef steak to sear on both sides, for about 4 minutes.
3) Chill the seared steak inside refrigerator.
5)... - 118.508
Garlic-ginger Beef Stir-fry
1. In a bowl, combine beef, soy sauce, and baking soda. Mix to coat evenly. Set it aside.
2. For sauce, in a large mixing bowl, add beef broth, soy sauce, corn starch, sesame oil, and brown sugar. Whisk until smooth.
3. In a wok, pour ½... - 118.415
Stir Fry Kosher Tilapia Fillets With Ginger
This video recipe for Stir Fried Kosher Tilapia with Soy Ginger is a wonderful dish to enjoy during the nine-day (Tishat HaYamim) period when Jews do not eat meat. It is fragrant with ginger and flavorful with the soy sauce in which the fish is cooked. This... - 118.358
Spicy Cashew Chicken
Spicy Cashew Chicken is a spicy and mouth watering dish with a scrumptious taste, see how to cook, try and enjoy! - 118.246
Red Lentil Soup - Healthy Vegan
Are you in search of a nutritious and tasty soup recipe? Here's one that is just right for you. Watch the chef prepare this full of health Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup now. This one is sure to impress everyone across your dining room. - 118.081
Sesame Asian Chicken Wings With Teriyaki Sauce
Chicken preparations get peppy and tempting when cooked with interesting flavors every other time. Check out the recipe to make Sesame Asian Chicken Wings with typical Asian flavors to cook the chicken in. Great taste and texture! - 117.96
Stuffed Tuna And Banana Pancake
This dessert is a hot favorite with kids! Stuffed tuna and banana pancake is a yummy dish which is low in fat. No artificial additives are used in any of the ingredients. Serve it with cucumber and fresh coriander or fresh fruits like strawberry, watermelon... - 117.757
Moringa or (Malunggay) is one of the richest sources of nutrients that is essential to the body. Some called Moringa as “Healing Tree” because in ancient times – even up to now, you can use the leaves to cure wounds by patting squeezed leaves to it.... - 117.118
Steamed Whole Fish In A Wok
Here's a simple recipe for steam fish. We used mackerel. Haddock, sea bass, or redfish works well too. - 115.309
Ground Chicken With Milk And Green Peas
When you don’t have much time to cook a meal you need an easy recipe and needless to say it has to be delicious. In this video, chef Marie makes ground chicken with milk and green peas which she makes at least once in a fortnight. It’s a very simple... - 113.707
Pork Chops With Strawberry Salsa
Salsa can be great on its own or along with another preparation and here is one such recipe. Watch chef Mike Monahan cooking Pork Chops with five spice powder and serving it with strawberry salsa. Could not ask for more! - 111.814
Want to try a recipe that can be served over white rice, in taco, in burritos or even as pizza topping? This picadillo recipe is a simple ground beef dish and is one of Marie's family favorite dishes. The dish is easy and quick to make in a wok. A must try... - 111.739
This dish is so good...It's chicken or orange!!! - 111.282
Asian Chicken Satay
What do you cook in summers when you don’t want to get into the kitchen? Well, if you don’t have an answer, Thriftycookingmom chef has this Asian Chicken Satay for everyone. She prepares a delicious marinade with soy sauce, brown sugar, cumin powder and... - 109.726
1. Preheat grill to medium high.
2. In a large bowl, put chicken, add lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, mustard, black pepper, cayenne pepper, oregano, and cumin in it.
3. Pour Worcestershire sauce and mix it well. Allow it to rest for 20... - 109.337
Rice Pilaf With Chicken - Easy Chicken
If you are looking for a simple pilaf recipe, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to cook the perfect pilaf with juicy and tender chicken, and all this is less than an hour. Not only is this dish tasty, it is easy to cook and does not... - 109.22
For all the soup lovers out there, here is a delightful soup recipe presented by chef Belucci. Made by combining veggies with veal, this soup is perfect for a wintery evening. - 107.407
Spicy Stir Fry Noodles
Spicy stir fried noodles with shrimp is a wonderful stir fry prepared with Japanese udon or Chinese egg noodles and shrimp. This stir fry is flavored with hot chili sauce and other ingredients. The chef here prepares this simple and delicious recipe that can... - 106.871
A simple and easy dish to whip is noodles! Throw in some crab meat and you got yourself a meal! This video though lacking in audio instructions, has every step clearly shown to make this dish! See the video for more! - 104.929
Lemon Chicken Part 2 – Complete Dish
Here is part 2 of lemon chicken video series. In this section the chef provides simple instructions to fry the chicken and then combine it with awesome flavors of garlic and butter. Definitely an excellent preparation but better flow of instructions could... - 103.545
Nutty Chicken Tenders
Get your chicken tenders cooked with a peanut butter twist! With this crunchy and nutty flavor of this dish, it will be hit amongst the family. Try for yourself and see the video on how! - 103.219
Fresh Ahi Poke
There is no denying that salads make for satisfying, delicious lunch. This unconventional, Hawaiian-style raw tuna salad is sure to appease the gut and taste bud of any adventurous seafood lover. Tuna chunks marinated in soy sauce, garlic, onion, sesame see,... - 101.61
Steamed Oriental Style Sea Bass
In a mood to have some healthy food? Check out the video of the yummy and healthy Sea Bass - Steamed Oriental Style. A great dish that is not only tasty but very healthy too. Everyone should definitely check this video out. - 100.514
Asian-style Fresh Tuna Burger
If you have some fresh tuna, turn it into delicious tender and tang burgers. This is a fantastic recipe that shows you how to turn fresh tuna chunk into mince and has Asian flavors added to it. These burgers served on buns topped with an avocado mayonnaise,... - 100.42
Scallion Pancake Wraps
1. For dip, in a small bowl, add soy, hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce, rice wine, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce, brown sugar, and fresh ginger. Mix well and set aside.
2. For sauce, in a medium bowl, add fresh garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce,... - 100.237
How To Make Soy Sauce Chicken
The chef here has prepared Chinese style soy sauce chicken. This is an excellent baked chicken recipe, wonderfully flavored with soy sauce, ginger and star anise powder. Finally the chicken is glazed with a soy glaze for a wonderful color and flavor! - 100.024
How To Make Kfc
Here is a easiest recipe for fried chicken. The chicken needs to be marinated in advance, and so you need to plan ahead of time but it’s worth doing as the resulting dish will be delicious. Try this yourself. - 98.5714
Well Seasoned Bake Chicken
1. In a large bowl, clean and put the chicken.
2. Add ginger, onion and garlic and mix it well with hands.
3. Put the barbecue sauce, sugar, seasoning soya, schezuan seasoning, salt and soy sauce. Continuously mix the chicken with the seasonings... - 98.4604
Curried Chicken And Tomato Stew
Curb your hunger at lunch or dinner time by digging into this appetizing stew. The chef here has presented simple instructions to make curried chicken stew made with diced chicken breast, tomato, coconut milk and served over steamed basmati rice. Perfect for... - 97.1836
Asian Soft Boiled Egg Tempura
A work colleague suggested I give the Soft Boiled Egg Tempura a try – basically a soft boiled egg (egg yolk is still runny) fried in a light tempura batter with a mild paprika kick. Surprisingly amazing, although it was a dangerous method to make them. If... - 95.901
Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
Absolutely loved Easy Chicken Noodle Soup so much. Bring some chicken stock to boil and plonk in chopped chicken breast and garlic clove to join the party. Once boiling add in spring onions, mushrooms & sweetcorn. Flavor it as you wish with herbs and... - 93.072
Satay Chicken Wings
A quick and easy grilled wings recipe. And, if ya like peanut butter, you gotta check these out...! - 91.6443
Asian Chicken Stock
Want to cook Asian food? Do you have some good chicken stock handy? It’s just something you have to have to make any Asian dish! You can’t by a can of Asian chicken stock. It has to be made in your own kitchen so that you can control the flavor, the... - 91.1872
Soy, Coriander Pork Stir-fry With Noodles
Noodles and stir fry is a yummy course for the day! The culmination of the pork and the noodles is indeed to make anybody's tummy rumble. A video which is not get full marks on the demo but the recipe is worth it! See the video for more! - 89.8139
Pork Sinigang With Patis
Bring some Fillipino flavor to your table, this week with this amazing pork sinigang recipe. The chef here has given clear directives to prepare pork combined with the flavors of patis and taro. Very easy to put together and would be a speedy supper option. - 88.0049
Salmon Teriyaki With Oyster Sauce
No mood to cook and need something quick to put on your weeknight dinner table. Then take a look at this simple salmon teriyaki recipe. The chef here shows simple step by step instructions to make salmon combined with the flavors of oyster sauce and kikkoman... - 84.267
Quick And Easy Low-carb Chicken Stir Fry
This stir fry is low in carbohydrates but not low in taste. What a wonderfully easy, economical and nutritious meal that is ready in less than 15 minutes. It uses ingredients that you are sure to have in your kitchen and is the perfect meal to make for... - 84.0252
Nutritious Creamy Mung Bean Soup
When looking for a quick, easy meal to satiate your gut, creamy mung bean soup could fit in the bill. Dense in protein and bursting with rich, creamy flavors, this delectable soup is something that would stir you deep. Thrill you palate with this... - 81.0794
Sweet & Sour Fish Fillet With Oyster Sauce
Are you tired of eating same old sweet and sour chicken recipe? Then why not give a try to this sweet and sour fish fillet recipe with the flavors of oyster sauce and tomato sauce. Watch the video to see complete recipe. This video is in Filipino language. - 79.6474
Black Beans Mackerel With Rice In Claypot
Black beans are nutritious besides being popular over special occasions. Watch the video showing how to cook black beans in a clay-pot along with rice, mushrooms and seasonings. Ideal for New Year or dinner get-together! - 74.1108
Paksiw Na Isda With Soy Sauce
Looking for a quick and easy solution for your breakfast menu and prefer adding a little twist to the normal taste. Then this Filipino style paksiw na isda recipe is a must try. The chef here has illustrated simple suggestions to make fabulous fish with lemon... - 73.2188
Vegetarian Lentil Patties In A Pita
1.Take a medium mixing bowl and add in lentils, cracked wheat, lemon juice, scallion, bread crumbs, parsley, salt, pepper. Mix well.
2.Divide the mixture into 2 portions and make patties out of them.
3.Place the patties on non stick baking sheet.
4.... - 50.7615
Chicken Livers With Noodles
1.In a casserole dish, place fettuccine and add in 5mL butter and Parmesan cheese.
2.Toss to melt butter and keep aside.
3.In another dish, put 10 mL (2 teaspoons) butter, add all the vegetables except the tomato.
4.Microwave at 100% for 1-1/2 to 2... - 50.691
Yellow Flower Lamb
1. Keep pork in a poly bag and place it in the freezer for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Cut the meat diagonally into thin strips; remove fat if any.
3. In a bowl, beat eggs with half of the spring onions.
4. Season with salt and pepper to... - 50.5026
Baked Scallop And Fish Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a baking dish, melt butter.
3. On the bottom of the dish place fish and top with garlic.
4. Further, add tomato, onion, mushrooms, nuts, and scallops.
5. Sprinkle some wine on top.
6. Cover the lid... - 49.7014
Ceylon Egg Curry
1. Hard-boil eggs, crack, cool in water. Shell.
2. Prick with a stout pin and smear over with salt and turmeric.
3. Grate and extract medium strength coconut milk.
4. Slice onions, chop ginger and garlic.
5. Roast cumin and fennel, and powder.
6. Grind... - 49.6732
Sweet And Sour Lamb
Partially freeze lamb.
Cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips; set aside.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Add enough water to to juice to make 3/4 cup liquid.
Stir in vinegar, tomato sauce, cornstarch, sugar, and bouillon granules.
Spray a wok or large... - 49.6083
Creamed Chicken Supreme
1.Drain water chests and cut them in thin slices.
2.In a saucepan heat butter and add flour.
3.Mix well and put seasoned stock base along with season all, nutmeg, mace, poultry seasoning, white pepper.
4.Cook on low flame until... - 49.4011
Thai Chicken Stir Sizzle
To make the peanut sauce: In a food processor or blender, combine the broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, onions, ketchup, lime juice, vinegar, and coriander.
Process for 30 seconds, or until well-combined but still chunky.
To make the stir-sizzle:... - 49.3342
1. Slice half the shallots and half the garlic lengthwise into very thin slices.
2. Finely mince the remaining shallots, garlic and ginger together with the cardamom.
3. In a medium-size soup pot, put together chicken broth, water, and... - 49.3298
Place the lentils in a small saucepan and add enough water to cover by 1/2".
Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Cook for 5 minutes, or until the lentils are just tender.
Drain and rinse under cold water, pressing firmly to remove any excess water.
Place in a... - 49.2398
Barbecued Shish Kebabs
1. In a shallow baking dish, mix barbecue sauce, lemon juice, salad oil, salt, rosemary and pepper.
2. Add the lamb cubes to the marinade; turn well to coat; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3. In the mean time, peel onion.
4. In a... - 49.2358
Cuttlefish Satay Salad
Cut cuttlefish hoods and tentacles in half lengthways.
Score inside surface of hood pieces.
Combine hoods, tentacles, spices, garlic, lemon grass, leaves, peanut oil and juice in large bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain cuttlefish;... - 49.2135
Chicken Curry Buffet
1. Place the chicken in a kettle or pressure cooker and add enough water.
2. Steam the chicken until tender.
3. Remove onto a platter and cool. When cool, pull meat off the bones in large chunks. Keep aside
4. Strain the chicken broth and combine with... - 49.1785
Lamb's Liver With Leeks And Spring Onions
1. In a bowl, blend corn flour with soy sauce, five-spice powder and chilli powder.
2. Add the strips of liver to the bowl and mix with the soy sauce mixture.
3. Cover the bowl and let the liver marinate for 30 minutes.
4. In a jug, mix corn... - 49.1743
Golden Chicken Curry
1) In a shallow dish, spread the flour, coat the chicken strips with the flour, shake off the excess flour.
2) ln a large heavy pot, saute 1/2 the chicken strips in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil for about 5 minutes, until just cooked.
3) In a bowl,... - 49.1653
Pheasant Lentil Soup
1. Take a 3 quart saucepan and add some oil in it.
2. Heat the oil and add in the sausages.
3. Cook over medum-high heat for about 3 to 4 minutes until sausages are completely cooked and browned.
4.Remove the sausages from the pan and keep aside.
5.... - 49.1385
Chicken Curry With Peaches
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Steam the broccoli and cauliflower florets and set aside.
3) In a skillet, melt butter, saute garlic and onions till they turn transluscent. Add in curry powder and paprika and mix well.
4) Dredge the... - 49.0904
Indonesian Mixed Salad With Pineapple
1) In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, place the carrots to blanch until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Drain well.
2) In a large saucepan of water, place the tofu and simmer for 10 minutes.... - 49.064
Pork With Peas
1. Keep pork inside a wrapper and freeze for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Trim away all remaining fat from the meat.
3. Cut the pork diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
4. Cut the slices into thin strips.
5. Heat a wok or deep frying pan... - 49.0481
Chili Beef Salad
Partially freeze beef or pork.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Stack slices; cut into thin strips.
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the vinegar, cooking oil, salt, and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet... - 49.0257
Bulgur Wheat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Grease cookie sheet.
3. In a saucepan, boil 3/4 cup water.
4. Remove from heat. Stir in 1/2 cup bulgur.
5. Set aside for 20 to 25 minutes until water is absorbed.
6. Fill flour into measuring cup and level... - 49.0101
Malay Oxtail Soup
1. In a heavy soup pot, put together oxtail, onion, garlic, cilantro sprigs, cinnamon stick, cumin, coriander, and chili.
2. Pour the broth and add enough water to cover all the ingredients by 1 1/2 inches.
3. Heat until the mixture just starts to... - 48.9759
Malayali Fish Curry Meen Vevichathu
1. Clean and cut fish into 2.5 cm. (1") slices or steaks.
2. Roast or dry heat red chillies, coriander and turmeric.
3. Powder fine and grind to a smooth paste with onions and garlic.
4. Soak cocum in a fittle water.
5. Chop ginger into fine pieces.
6. In a... - 48.9406
In a medium bowl, stir together the dark soy sauce, rice wine, and cornstarch.
Add the beef and stir to coat.
Let stand 10 minutes at room temperature.
Place a wok over high heat until hot.
Add 2 tablespoons of the oil, swirling to coat the sides of the... - 48.8626
Egg And Methi Bhaji Curry
1. Hard-boil eggs, crack, cool in water and shell.
2. Cut off roots of fenugreek leaves. Wash and chop leaves.
3. Slice half the onions, green chillies, ginger and garlic.
4. Grate coconut. Grind and extract thick and thin extractions of milk.
5. Grind red... - 48.8186
Barbecued Loin Of Pork
1. Using a damp paper towel, wipe pork.
2. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
3. In an oval Dutch oven (about 8-quart size) or a heavy kettle, large enough for roast and liquid to almost cover, with a tight-fitting... - 48.7914
Yang Jo Kuo
Combine ingredients for Condiment Sauce.
Cut lamb into very thin slices and arrange on a plate.
Cut salted cabbage into small pieces; shred celery cabbage into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Boil noodles for about 10 minutes and drain them very dry.
Boil vermicelli for... - 48.7696
Chicken & Sausage Pansit
In a bowl, cover rice sticks with warm water and soak for 20 minutes; drain.
In a wide frying pan, heat salad oil over medium-high heat.
Add rice sticks and cook, stirring, until heated through (about 1 minute).
Transfer rice sticks to a platter and keep... - 48.6348
Fish In Coconut Curry Sauce
1) With a sharp knife, cut the sole into half crosswise.
2) Wash the pieces well and dry.
3) With salt, season the fish pieces.
4) In a skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of oil.
5) In this hot oil, brown the fillets. Remove the fillets and... - 48.5839
Skewered Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Cut small pieces of chicken, about 1-inch squares and keep aside in a shallow dish.
2. In a small skillet, brown sesame seed lightly over low heat.
3. In a blender container, put together sesame seed, soy sauce, garlic powder, sugar, vinegar,... - 48.5779
Easy Creamy Chicken Curry
Leaving green crown intact, cut slice off top of each pineapple; set aside.
Scoop out fruit, leaving shells 1/2 inch thick.
Dice 1/2 cup pineapple (discard core); combine with sugar and water; cook, covered, about 8 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Just before... - 48.5657
Classic Coconut Chicken
1) In a skillet, melt half of the butter.
2) In this, lightly brown the coconut.
3) Remove the coconut and keep aside.
4) In the same skillet, heat the remaining butter.
5) In this, lightly brown the onions.
6) Now, in a saucepan, mix together the... - 48.5567
Basil Rice Stuffed Chicken
1. In blender container, place fresh basil leaves, sun-dried tomatoes and garlic and blend about 30 seconds such that the mixture is reduced to small pieces.
2. In medium bowl, mix together basil mixture, rice, Parmesan cheese and walnuts.
3. In... - 48.5404
Fish Curry Maharashtra
1. Clean fish and slice.
2. Grind red chillies, slice onions, slit green chillies.
3. Soak tamarind in water and squeeze out the pulp. Strain.
4. Grate the coconut. Prepare 2 extracts of the coconut milk the first thick (about 1 cup), and the second thin... - 48.5294
Chicken And Apricot Curry
1)Set potatoes to be baked in hot oven.
2)In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, ginger, salt, garlic and garam masala.
3)Coat chicken with this mix and marinate for 1 or 2 hours.
4)In a large frying pan, melt ghee or oil and... - 48.475