- » High Fiber Snack
High Fiber Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high fiber snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high fiber snack recipes.
High Fiber Grilled Corn Spinach Sandwich
Experience the joy of cooking your own favorite mid-day snack which can be prepared within no time. This recipe for High Fiber Grilled Corn Spinach Sandwich is low in saturated fats and zero in cholesterol. A great power house of vitamins, minerals and an... - 0
High Fiber Vegan Oatmeal Cookie
For all the health conscious lot, this recipe is a must try. These cookie are not only great in taste but are also high on fiber. Watch Kim Shields giving step by step instructions in the video now and bake a jar full these delicious and healthy cookie today. - 113.791
High-fiber Gravy Of Kidney Beans & Turnips
Red kidney beans and turnips, cooked together in a velvety gravy, with almost no oil or fat, makes for a very effective and tasty weight-loss recipe. The high fiber content of beans and turnips makes this dish satiating, so that you don't reach out for a... - 0
Mass Attack Snack Wrap - High Calorie Weight Gainer
1. On a tray, place a tortilla wrap. Spread peanut butter evenly on it.
2. Peel banana skin and place it on tortilla. Add slices of cheese. Roll.
3. Enjoy this high calorie tortilla wrap with a protein shake after a body building workout. - 97.2331
Celery, Peanut Butter And Granola Snack
1. Place the granola in a bowl.
2. Spread the peanut butter on the celery stick.
3. Roll the celery stick in the granola, coat it well.
4. Refrigerate and chill.
5. Serve as a snack. - 102.488
Three Spicy Beer Snacks Part 1
If you want to party, party the right way with three delightful snacks. Before you grab the beer mug stir fry delicious snacks as a accompaniment. Your evenings are surely going to be more fun now. Just try frying some at your kitchen for yummy munchies any... - 102.19
Moong And Peanut Indian Snack
1. Add oil to a pan heated on medium and saute onions for a few minutes on medium-high.
2. Add chilies and saute for a few seconds.
3. Add moong dal and water and cook for about 3 minutes.
4. Mix in peanuts, tomatoes and lemon.
5. Allow... - 103.369
Superbowl Snack : Tandoori Chicken Pizza
How to make Tandoori chicken pizza ( using store bought pizza base) using indian spices and toppings of your choice. This spicy pizza will be loved by every pizza fan. - 0
Three Spicy Beer Snacks Part 2
Munch some different kind of snack with beer and feel refreshed every time. Try these easy to make snacks, the variety which would give you a chance to team up something different with your drink every time. Next time you are ganging up with your friends for... - 94.763
My Favorite Snack - Popcorn
1. In a paper bag, place 1/3 cup of kernels.
2. Place paper bag in microwave for 1 min 20 secs.
3. In a bowl place popped kernels.
4. Sprinkle seasoning and shake the bowl.
5. Have as you desire. - 91.7462
Easy Apple Cinnamon Snack
1. Slice apple and spread tahini sauce on each piece.
2. Sprinkle cinnamon powder on it and serve.
3. Serve it as snack. - 93.6113
Snack Time! Hummus With Roasted Eggplant
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and spray a thin coating of cooking spray.
3. Drain and rinse the garbanzo beans. Place the beans, tahini sauce, greek yogurt, olive oil, Grand Diamond All Purpose... - 129.1
Tasty Flax Cracker Snack
Snack doesn't has to be unhealthy always. Weight watchers can make low calorie flax cracker with Karen Knowler and beam with goodness and health. Look forward to a crackling treat! - 101.267
Dry Fruit, Nuts And Chocolate Snack
On earth day, just to show how you appreciate the earth, you want to step on an adventure walk. So when you do what's the best snack to carry along! This video shows you what to carry and what to munch on! - 91.4399
Low-fat Northern Beans Snack Dip & Sun Chips
1. Drain and rinse the beans.
2. Chop onion and garlic.
3. In a pan, sauté onion and garlic.
4. In a food processor, combine beans and sautéed garlic, pepper, liquid amino and onion. Blend until smooth.
5. Serve it with... - 0
Instant Bread Snack (sooji Wali Bread)
Learn how to make this yummy and quick bread snack called sooji wali bread in a lot of Indian households. Sooji means semolina/cream of wheat (also known as Rava/Rawa) and in this recipe we coat the bread slices with semolina mixture. - 0
Fruit And Seed Bars: Healthy Snack
Make these allergy-friendly fruit and seed bars for school lunch or an afternoon snack that's full of nutrition and great for people with nut or gluten allergies! - 0
Samosa - Indian Snack
Want to enjoy something flaky and crunchy with your evening tea? Then this samosa recipe is just perfect to beat that afternoon slurp! - 0
Kale Chips For Snacks
If you thought that snacks are nothing more than greasy, high-fat, high-sodium treats, wait till you try this yummy snack. Storehouse of a slew of nutrients, kale chips not only makes for a satisfying, but also healthy snack-time treats. Good for any time,... - 85.8042
Ulundu Kali - High Protein, Low Fat Dessert For Women!
Ulundu kali is a very healthy, high-protein, and low-fat dish, mainly because of its ingredients. Urad dal is rich in protein, iron, and is very low in fat. It also has a good amount of dietary fiber. On the other hand, gingely oil (also known as sesame oil)... - 0
1. Toast the buns in a toaster.
2. Spread the butter over the buns, place turkey over it followed by muenster cheese, tomato and avocado.
3. Cut the sandwich and serve with fresh fruit juice. - 81.8267
Eat My Protein Balls
1. In a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients and roll between your palms to make even sized balls.
2. Drizzle some maple syrup over the balls and serve. - 0
Quick Fresh Salsa Part 1
This video is a creation of funktifiedfood. You can visit funktifiedfood for complete recipes, and more videos. - 12.5669
Tex Mex Chimichangas
Are you looking for a recipe that scores well both on taste and health? Watch this video now to learn a super tasty and low carb Tex Mex Chimichangas recipe. The dish is totally droolworthy and is sure to impress everyone on the dining table. - 86.4448
How To Make Healthy Pizza
1.Chop all the vegetables which will be used for the topping.
2.preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
3.On a mesh screen place the whole wheat bread and top it with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese.
4.Top it with the vegetables,steak,... - 110.17
Mexican Grilled Corn
1. Turn grill to medium to medium high.
2. In a ramekin, combine mayonnaise and yogurt.
3. Add chilli powder, and mix it well.
4. Place corns on grill, and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally.
5. Spread mayonnaise mixture on... - 100.735
Coconut Date Bar
1.Blend all the ingredients in a food processor.
2.Then knead the mixture on a working suraface.
3.Pat well and cut into bars.
4.Serve with a beverage or as desired. - 87.1482
How To Make A Gobbler Sandwich
Here is another idea for left over turkey meat and stuffing. This was a very popular sandwich at the deli. Enjoy! - 87.5608
Ham Cheese And Avocado Toasted Sandwich
Next time your kids are hungry, surprise then with some delicious sandwiches. Look at this video that shows a unique way to toast your sandwich in a toaster bag. The video is impressive and offers some amazing filling ideas too. Take a look…. - 95.9096
Boiled Soy Beans
1. In a pressure cooker, add oil, carom seeds, soybean mixture, turmeric powder, salt to taste, water, green chili paste and garlic paste to taste and give a good stir.
2. Cover it and steam up to 1 or 2 whistles for about 15 minutes and then let the... - 100.4
Curried Grilled Cheese Sandwich
1. Heat olive oil in a pan.
2. Place the bread slices with the cheese on them in the skillet.
3. Place the red onion along the sides of the bread in the skillet.
4. Sprinkle in the curry on the red onions and let them cook.
5. As the bread gets... - 95.5849
Chocolate Toffee Candy
1.In a large pan, add the butter, sugar, almonds and Karo syrup.
2.Cook this over medium high heat, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens and browns into toffee.
3.Pour the molten hot toffee mixture onto a large rimmed cookie sheet and... - 89.2906
Chana Dal And Spinach Patties
Looking for a spicy and mouth watering snack? We've got one right here for you. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this Chana Dal and Spinach Patties. This is certainly worth trying. - 87.5461
Chicken Mango Sandwich
You can't have a party without at least one kind of sandwich on the table. Yes, now you can make a very easy mango sandwich with very less ingredients. The best part of this sandwich is that you can even make it in an advance. Check out the recipe... - 108.462
Dahi Puri is a special chat recipe which has crispy and puffy puris filled with sweet and sour chutney, spicy potato, colorful green chutney, crispy thin savory noodles. Try this recipe and enjoy it with your family. - 0
Mexican Bean Burritos
A fabulous vegetarian bite that's deliciously healthy as well as fun to eat. The bean and vegetable mixture has a great spicy kick. - 0
This video shows what you can make with a few leftovers from the fridge -very tasty indeed! - 82.317
Avocado Hummus Veggie Sandwich
Unique veggie sandwich. This video makes an amazing sandwich with avocado, cucumber and tomatoes. It is a great luncheon option at all times. The dish is jazzed up with a slight twist of hummus making it a fabulous sandwich. - 82.7964
Hanapa'a Sushi Company - Spicy Ahi Crunch
1. On a plate, pat down the sushi rice in an even layer.
2. Layer the spicy creamy Ahi mix on top of the rice.
3. Drizzle in the fire cracker sauce and the unagi sauce.
4. Top with the mini norimaki, iso peanuts and the wasabi peas.
5.... - 91.3344
No Bake Strawberry Hazelnut Fudge
1. Grind the hazelnut sprout in food processor for a few minutes.
2. Pour in the cocoa bliss.
3. Add in strawberries and vanilla; blend all the ingredients well, until it forms a ball.
4. Place the mixture in a glass pan, spread evenly and chill for 30... - 86.8865
Spicy Chicken Wrap
Chef has quick recipe spicy chicken wrap which he makes for himself after a long day at a fair. He is hungry for some sandwich and he is too tired to make something elaborate. So, he makes a wrap with chicken and tortilla that's always present in his pantry.... - 91.8439
Make delicious Spicy Chana Googni Recipe using this simple recipe from Mayuris kitchen. - 0
Bagel Pizza Bites
1. Preheat a toaster oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Toast the bagel bread if desired.
3. Spread tomato sauce and sprinkle over cheese.
4. Scatter chopped bell pepper and onion if desired.
5. Place the bagels and bake till the cheese is... - 107.978
Bst Bacon, Sprout And Tomato Sandwich
1. In a dry pan, over medium high heat, warm tempeh for about 2 minutes per side.
2. Cut tempeh strips into half and set aside.
3. Spread mayo on bread slices, and place tomato on one slice.
4. Top it with tempeh, and sprouts. Cover with... - 102.546
Microwaved Banana Foster
Enjoy this simple but delicious snack with ice cream and brown sugar. Here is a video, where the chef is making the dish in a microwave, how watch the video. - 92.0491
Packing The School Lunch Box
1. For sandwich, place cheese between bread slices.
2. Use a mini cookie cutter, and cut bread into shapes.
3. Pack it with mini pretzel sticks, and set it aside.
4. For sandwich dipper, in a small bowl combine mayonnaise, brown mustard, and honey.... - 89.3376
Microwave Peanut Brittle
1. In a microwave safe bowl, add corn syrup, and sugar. Mix well.
2. Put it in microwave on high for 4 minutes.
3. Drop crushed peanuts in it. Mix well.
4. Return it to the microwave for 4 minutes on high.
5. Throw butter, and vanilla in it. Mix to... - 107.749
Teriyaki Grilled Nairagi Sandwich With Avocado
1. Season the Nairagi fillet with salt and pepper.
2. Throw it in the grill and cook until there are nice grill marks on either sides.
3. Pour the teriyaki sauce on the fish fillet. Finish off cooking and set aside.
4. Slit the bun and toast it... - 107.655
Korean Food: Jajang Tteokbokki
Hi Everyone, today I will introduce a snack food that kids will love. It is a variation of tteokbokki, using black bean paste instead of a spicy sauce. It is called “jajang tteokbokki” in Korean. Chewy rice cakes, cooked with savory black bean paste and... - 0
How To Make Falafel
1. In a medium bowl, stir together onion, cumin seeds, cumin powder, garlic, green chili, salt, cilantro and parsley.
2. Add in the chickpeas and mix well, followed by whole wheat flour and mix again.
3. In a blender, put the mixture and blend,... - 0
Potato And Cheese Burrito
1. In a plate, mash the potatoes and add in the Parmesan, salt and pepper. Mix all the ingredients well.
2. Spread the heavy cream over the burrito and stuff with potato mixture and fold.
3. In a shallow pan, pour in the olive oil and heat. Place the... - 0
Corn Boiled And Buttered
1. In a large pot pour in water and bring to boil.
2. Add in corn, boil for 10 minutes.
3. Take out the corn with the help of a tong.
4. Brush the butter over the hot corn, sprinkle black pepper and serve. - 91.4102
Entertainer's Timbale 4 Ingredients Lunches & Snacks, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make Entertainer's Timbale from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money... - 0
1. In a pan, add in the olive oil; add in the chicken and season with black pepper and salt. Cook for 4 minutes.
2. Flip the side of the chicken and again season with salt and pepper. Cook for another 4 minutes. Set aside.
3. For making Salsa – in a... - 0
Aussie Burger - Australia Day Special
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine meat, red onion, weetabix, parsley, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. Roll mixture into patties.
3. Place a frying pan on medium flame and spray oil in it.
4. Place patties in pan,... - 0
Vegan Green Smoothie
1. In a blender, pop in the banana, mango and spring water and blend it well.
2. Once blended add the spinach and blend away again.
3. Serve this green smoothie as a mid morning snack. - 91.0133
Yummy spicy potato balls wrapped in gram flour batter and deep fried. - 0
Talk about German fast food and here we are with the Currywurst. The streets of Germany have vendors selling this quick bite. 'Currywurst' simply means curried sausage. It is quick and simple and everyone loves it! Watch and learn this recipe from this video.... - 116.534
Southern Boiled Peanuts
1. Prepare the brine with salt and enough water and soak the peanuts in brine water. This means that for every pound of peanuts, you add a quarter cup of salt to the water and soak for between 12-24 hours.
2. Drain off the brine water... - 96.0765
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. On an oven safe plate, arrange tortilla chips.
3. Place tomato, and pepper on top of each chips.
4. Put jalapeno pepper, and cover chips with cheese.
5. Sprinkle scallion, oregano, and cumin on it.
6.... - 106.093
Mashed Potato Pizza
1.Pre-heat your toaster to 425C.
2.Place the pizza crust on a small plate, layer it with some sauce and spread it evenly.
3.Now place the mashed potatoes on the pizza and spread it making a thick layer.
4.Add the sliced mushrooms and... - 87.1482
Nikko is preparing another yummy lobster wrap with available ingredients. He is only proving himself as an intelligent chef who knows how to eat delicious food. As usual, this wrap is also simple to make and has a new and interesting stuffing for his... - 97.8365
Three Amigos Chili -- Lynn's Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make a different kind of chili that would be perfect to serve for a Super Bowl Party. Made with turkey and three kinds of beans. Serve with corn chips, tostito chips, and the usual chili condiments. - 0
Turkey Apple Wrap
Chef Keith Snow creates a delicious turkey wrap with brie and granny smith apples. - 113.901
1. In a pan of water add salt to taste and bring to boil.
2. Add vermicelli and stir for about 3-5 minutes taking care to not overcook.
3. In a nonstick pan add 2 tablespoons olive oil and add dry red chilies, mustard, peanuts whole, curry leaves... - 105.352
Raw Walnut And Fig Brownie
One word that describes these easy to make Raw Walnut and Fig Brownies is yummy!! If you don not have time for all the baking , then this one is just perfect for you. The ingredients are easily available and the recipe is quite simple. Go on try it out and... - 115.404
To make a sandwich all you need is some bread and something to put between the bread. You can put anything you like inside a sandwich. - 92.2086
Raw Coconut Crumb Donut With Honey
Totally sinful and absolutely delicious, these are the only words that describe this dish. Serve it for breakfast or as a snack, this donut will never fail to impress your friends and family. Watch the video now. - 79.813
Homemade Fish Sticks
If it is difficult to make kids eat fish, try making homemade fish sticks as they are fresh and delicious. Weelicious host is making them with fresh tilapia but as she says you are free to use your favorite fish. All it needs is dipping in egg wash and then... - 130.038
Barry & his friend James are back making some giant food, this time it's time to make an enormous chocolate rolo - with only a day to make it from scratch will it work? - 0
When on the go, nothing will fill you up like a tasty, nutritious bar. Bars pack in a whole gamut of nutrition and taste and gives a quick boost of energy. This recipe shows how you can make yummy bars at home. A must have for anyone who is pressed for time. - 91.9911
Raw Donut Holes
Are you on a raw food diet? Here's a recipe that you should not miss. Watch the chef demonstrate a step wise process to prepare these yummy Raw Donut Holes. The recipe is really easy to follow, try it today. - 79.4919
Simple Christmas Balls
1. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Preheat oven to 160 degree C or 320 degree F.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add desiccated coconut, lemon rind, and condensed milk. Mix well.
4. Drop glazed cherries and mix. Roll mixture into... - 0
1. Soak chana dal for about an hour and make a smooth paste out of it.
2. In a pot heat oil, splutter mustard seeds and remove off heat.
3. Once the oil is cooled down add asafoetida, turmeric powder and chana dal paste and keep stirring... - 106.307
Through this video, Nikko the chef, is teaching us how to cook innovatively to come up with new recipes almost everyday. The video is sure to make hungry and the first thing one will do is go to the kitchen and prepare a Meatball sandwich for dinner. A... - 71.1948
Corn On The Cob
Corn On The Cob is a simple yet wonderful dish with a Mexican twist. Amelia prepares one of her favorite recipes from Mexico corn on the cob with fresh creme and cotija cheese. This treat is sure to please your family and friends! - 100.122
Here is a mouth-watering snack straight from the streets of Amritsar. - 0
Mini Turkey Tacos
Looking for some fun snacks to make? Super Bowl is coming....
Anna and I made Mini Turkey Taco Snackers & you can make them too! We used my magic Taco Meat to make it up. What is Magic Taco Meat? - 102.868
A healthy snack that can also be served as an appetizer. Super easy, requiring ingredients that you might already have on hand in your pantry. - 111.247
Indian Masala Peanut
You can also call this peanut salad, as most of the salad ingredients are used in this recipe, for preparing the peanut mix. It is a fun recipe, so you might involve your kids in the process. They will have a great time in preparing and serving this savory... - 101.329
No Bake Nutella Bars
1. Place a large saucepan on heat, and melt butter in it.
2. Add sugar, milk, and cocoa. Mix well. Bring it to a boil, and cook for 1 minute.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat, and drop nutella in it.
4. Drop vanilla, and whisk well.
5. Throw rolled... - 103.535
My Secret Jaffle
1. Slice the tomatoes into thick slices and then cut them into strips and then dice the strips, discard the core.
2. Slice the cheese into half, set aside.
3. Discard the avocado seeds, set aside.
4. Spread butter on the 4 slices of the... - 105.869
Watch this video, follow Bikramjit and satisfy your taste buds with this sumptuous Indian street food snack. - 0
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
3. In a bowl mix all the ingredients except flour, agave nectar and chocolate chips.
4. Then add the flour gradually stirring after every... - 109.069
Raw Protein Bars
No more buying crappy protein bars when you make these all natural, healthy protein bars in 5 minutes. Literally! And to to top it off, there's only 4 ingredients. How awesome is that? - 106.091
Portobello Mushroom Sandwich
If sandwiches are what you love during snack break, we have got something special for you. The chef in the video shows how to make a Portobello mushroom sandwich. The mushrooms are marinated, seasoned and topped with cheese. The sandwich is then prepared... - 108.898