- » High Fat Cream
High Fat Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high fat cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high fat cream recipes.
Salmon Burgers With Non Fat Dill Cream
Who does not want to enjoy the taste of creamy salmon burgers? And how we wish if we could still keep it healthy! See what the chef has in store; burger with dill cream prepared using fresh dills and non-fat cream! So, you can make your salmon burger, as much... - 108.967
You May Also Like!
Quick And Easy High Protein Low Fat Ice Cream
Not all sweet treats have to be decadent. What better way to buff yourself up while you cool down with a high protein low fat ice cream. Lee Hayward whomps up one of his all-time favorite, healthy treat recipe. It's quick, easy and so healthy that you won't... - 81.6648
Fat-free Banana Ice Cream Floats
Feelin' Floaty?! Come float on a float and eat a float with me today as I share this super yummy and satisfying summer treat with you! Savor up the flavor and share with family and friends! Or... perhaps just eat the whole thing yourself! ;) This fat-free... - 130.817
Low-fat Chunky Cream Of Tomato Soup
Most of us grow up loving cream of tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich on a nice rainy day! What a great comfort food. Of course, it can be from a can or packet but why have those when you can make a much more delicious and healthier version with such... - 138.607
Low-fat Mock Sour Cream
Place all ingredients in a blender and combine on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy. - 18.5119
High Protein Root Beer Float Recipe!
1. In blender, pour diet root beer. Add whey protein powder, and blend it up at low speed.
2. Put ice cubes in the blender, and blend again. Keep adding and blending until the mixture comes to an ice cream consistency.
3. Pour the mixture and fill... - 103.962
High Energy Prune Bars
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium bowl, cream the margarine and add the brown sugar gradually. Beat well till the mixture is light and fluffy.
3) Add the vanilla and stir well.
4) Add the eggs, one at a time,... - 45.8096
High Country Rhubarb Coffee Cake
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix well margarine, egg and brown sugar.
3. Combine together flour, salt, baking soda.
4. Add cream mixture to it or even yogurt can be added.
5. Mix in the fruit.
6.Into a greased 12x8x2 inch baking... - 46.913
Home Made Protein Ice Cream With Whey Protein
Can you imagine eating an entire pint of ice cream and having zero guilt? The dream has finally come true! Here is a fantastic recipe to use your favorite protein whey in a way that goes beyond smoothies and shakes. This one takes the form of chocolate ice... - 98.4652