- » High Energy Snack
High Energy Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high energy snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high energy snack recipes.
High Energy Prune Bars
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium bowl, cream the margarine and add the brown sugar gradually. Beat well till the mixture is light and fluffy.
3) Add the vanilla and stir well.
4) Add the eggs, one at a time,... - 44.3462
No Bake Homemade Energy Bars
Energy bars are tasty as they contain nuts, dried fruits and a range of tasty nick-nacks but they are hugely expensive and very difficult to store. We loved this version as viewers can make them at home and then dip in in chocolate to make a children's snack... - 105.873
Energy Bars 4 Ingredients Lunches & Snacks, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make energy bars from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in the kitchen ENJOY! - 128.781
How To Make Healthy Energy Bars
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for homemade healthy energy bars. - 110.251
1. Put the cereal, peanuts, sunflower seeds, walnuts, flaxseeds and wheatgerm in a food processor and chop up fine.
2. Place in a bowl along with raisins, dried fruit, peanut butter and marmalade.
3. Mix all together and spread in a 9x13 pan.
4. Pat... - 96.2024
In heavy skillet melt butter. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Add marshmallows; heat and stir till mixture is melted and syrupy.
Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter.
Add cereal and mix till coated.
Press into an 8x8x2-inch square on a sheet of heavy foil.
Cool... - 31.7213