- » High Calorie Shake
High Calorie Shake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of high calorie shake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for high calorie shake recipes.
Peanut Butter High Protein Shake
If you are looking for a satisfying breakfast smoothie that not only satiates your gut, but also appeases your taste-buds, peanut butter smoothie is the way to go. This ultra rich and creamy smoothie is packed with the sweet-salty flavors of peanut butter and... - 99.2462
Mass Attack Snack Wrap - High Calorie Weight Gainer
1. On a tray, place a tortilla wrap. Spread peanut butter evenly on it.
2. Peel banana skin and place it on tortilla. Add slices of cheese. Roll.
3. Enjoy this high calorie tortilla wrap with a protein shake after a body building workout. - 97.2331
High Protein Smoothie With Strawberry And Banana
What better way to flood your system with nutrients than a glass of smoothie? This classic smoothie blends in strawberry and banana and makes for a great breakfast addition. For added health, you can add whey protein to your drink to make a high protein... - 97.0978
Homemade Weight Gainer Shake
In order to gain weight you need to make sure that you are in a caloric surplus. This simply means that you have to consume more calories than you burn off over the course of the day. You need to have extra calories in your system to provide your body with... - 0
Pina Colada Protein Shake
Busy But Healthy Show host Kristine Fretwell offers up her quick and healthy version of a tasty summertime Pina Colada Protein Shake - 33.2175
Tropical Breeze Protein Shake
Including a high protein shake to your daily diet is a great way to get the utmost protein from your food. You can shake up a glass of protein smoothie and enjoy it with your breakfast or store it for later use. This video recipe presents a simple recipe on... - 105.364
Mocha And Banana Shake
Did you know a perfect smoothie can not only satisfy your cravings, but also boost your health? This creamy, rich, nutrient-dense shake is extremely simple to make. This video recipe shows how to make this simple shake at home. - 98.9217
Frosty Chocolate Shake
1. Into a small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over 1/4 cup milk and let it stand 1 minute.
2. Over low heat stir such that the gelatine is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
3. Using a blender, process remaining 1/4 cup milk, syrup,... - 36.7741
Frosty Juice Shake
1. In blender container or food processor bowl place all ingredients, cover and blend or process on high speed until smooth and thick. - 31.4534
Caramel Frappuccino Shake
If you aren't really bothered much about the calories, then caramel frappuccino shake could be your for the taking. Rich, creamy and oh-so-heavenly, this protein rich delight is a great way to boost your protein intake. Stream on this video to learn how to... - 98.2452
Peanut Butter And Banana Shake
1.Blend in an electric blender, milk beverage, 3/4 cup fo cold water thoroughly for about 30 seconds.
2.Now, add in the peanut butter and banana. Blend at low speed to obtain a smooth consistency.
3.Add in ice cubes through center cover while blender... - 33.5113
Combine all ingredients in blender.
Whip on high speed. - 24.2221
Peanut Butter Post Work Out Blizzard
This recipe is dedicated to all the peanut butter lovers out there! This is probably one of my favorite post workout treats. Especially in the summer! - 109.087
Cinnamon Flavored Shakeology
1.Blend the diluted milk ,banana ,peanut butter, chocolate powder and cinnamon with water adjusting the consistency.
2.Serve the creamy shake in the glass of your choice. - 83.3125
Orange Thick Shake
1. In a blender, blend milk beverage and orange juice on high speed until smooth.
2. Take out the insert from the blender cover.
3. Keep the blender running on high and add 1 ice cube at a time; processing until the ice is dissolved before adding... - 38.0061
Hi Fiber Lo Fat Fruit Bran Milk Shake
1) Into a cube tray, pour in the milk and then place in the refrigerator to freeze overnight
2) Into a blender put the bran, cinnamon vanilla and the fruit
3) Add the remaining 1/2 cup of milk and blend well
4) Add about 2/3 rds of the frozen milk to... - 35.7276
Low Calorie French Dressing
Combine the cornstarch and water in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling over high heat.
Reduce heat and cook 5 minutes, or until mixture is thick and clear.
Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
Add to cooled mixture the lemon juice, ketchup, oil, Worcestershire... - 41.8089
Light Vanilla Milkshake
Simple, quick and hassle free. Light on calories perfect to serve with some home made snacks and sandwiches. Kids would love it. - 0
Homemade Caramel Vanilla Iced Latte
Extremely smooth and sweet, this rich-flavored latte makes for a sumptuous treat. Whether you wish to impress your guests or just treat yourself to something special, this yummy latte would make for a great treat. This video elucidates a simple recipe to... - 91.2704
1. In electric blender, blend crushed ice, ice milk and orange juice at high speed for 5 seconds.
2. Pour 3/4 cup mixture into each of four 8-ounce serving glasses, adding approximately 1/4 cup ginger ale to each. - 21.0848
Salad From Jackie's Kitchen
1.Grate the carrots.
2.Dice the cucumber, tomato and avocado.
3.In a large bowl, place the grated carrots and the diced cucumber, tomato and avocado.
4.Add the sunflower and the pumpkin seeds. Give it a toss.
5.In a small plastic bowl... - 103.426
Corn Salad With Apple Cider Vinaigrette
1. For dressing, in a jar, combine vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic. Cover the jar and shake it well.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add corn, tomato, bell pepper, scallions, and parsley.
3. Pour dressing, and toss well.
4.... - 101.64
Nimbu Achar - Hot Lemon Pickle
Those who are fond of eating pickles will surely relish this one. The chef makes the recipe easy to follow by her useful tips. She makes the spicy version but you can make sweet lime pickle as well by adding sugar. Your family and guests will enjoy it. Do... - 100.562
A healthy salad with a fruit base that is truly different. A quick and easy stir fry provides the base for this sweet and sour pineapple salad. The Mexican delight is a treat fit for all occasions. Try this unique recipe and do let me know how it turned out... - 42.4472
Italian Chicken Parmigiana
If you think, you can never prepare authentic Italian food at home, then you are wrong. Watch this video to learn the step-by-step process of making chicken parmigiana. It is going to be the ideal menu for the weekend dinner. - 121.669
Diy - Microwave Popcorn
Lynn demonstrates how to make your own Microwave Popcorn. This is super easy, less expensive and healthier than microwave popcorn purchased at the grocery store. You can add salt, melted, butter, spices, Parmesan cheese, or whatever you desire on your popcorn. - 0
How To Make Popcorn On The Stovetop
This video shows you how to make popcorn on the stove top, and I share 3 reasons why I prefer stove top popcorn over microwaved popcorn. - 0
Christmas Shooter - Christmas Cheer
A Christmas Cocktail Shooter, the Christmas Cheer combines Eggnog and Peppermint Schnapps in such a fashion that it tastes much like an Andes Candies. The flavor profile is mint and chocolate is highly dominant in this cocktail which, oddly enough, does not... - 0
Jack In The Box Shooter
Jack in the box shooter, a flavorful pineapple and pear experience with nice sweetness and a mild bitter spice. This may be overkill for a high end pear brandy/cognac like Xante but it was definitely a worthwhile tasting experience. - 0
Chicken With Mussels
Remove the root and outer leaf of the leek and quarter lengthwise.
Wash thoroughly, then cut into slices.
Put the shallots and leek in a casserole.
Add the butter and white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Scrub the mussels under plenty of... - 45.034
Hot Three Bean Salad
Place lima beans in a 2-quarr casserole; add water.
Cover with wax paper, and microwave at HIGH for 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
Add green beans,- cover and microwave at HIGH for 6 minutes or until green beans are crisp-tender.
Return beans to... - 45.5649
Stuffed Guinea Fowl
Put the shallots and bacon in a bowl with the butter and microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Put the chestnut puree in a bowl and defrost in the microwave oven on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the shallots, bacon, egg white, breadcrumbs, half the mixed... - 45.0236
Veal Steaks With Honey
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Sprinkle each side of the veal steaks with salt and pepper and a little of the thyme.
Pour the oil into the hot browning dish and shake the dish from side... - 45.0794
Lady In Red Mocktail
At your wit’s end trying to figure out what to drink during the scorching heat? But don’t want to indulge in alcohol? Why not try my easy to make refreshing Mocktails and add a little fizz to your summer. Making this unique drink will put your event over... - 0
Sour Cream Roast Chicken
Wipe the inside of the chicken with a damp cloth or kitchen paper.
Season with salt and pepper and half of the dried tarragon.
Truss the chicken.
Pour the flour into a medium size roasting bag (10 x 15 inches/25 x 38 cm) and shake the bag to distribute the... - 42.4321
Chicken With Garlic
Wipe the inside of the chicken and season with salt and pepper and the mixed herbs.
Remove the tough bases of the garlic but do not peel.
Put the flour in a medium size roasting bag (10 x 16 inches/25 x 38 cm) and shake the bag to distribute the flour... - 41.6714
Scallops With Peppers And Pasta
Dredge the scallops in flour, shaking off the excess.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Place the stock in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the onions, red peppers, and green peppers.
Cook, stirring constantly, and when the onions are... - 45.0327
Pick over 3 quarts of mussels, discarding any that are not firmly closed.
Scrub each mussel under running water with a stiff brush.
With a small knife, scrape off the beard which protrudes from one side of the closed shell.
Soak them for at least 1/2 hour to... - 39.7743
Iron Sides Classic Cocktail
The Iron Sides is a cocktail which we are turning into a shooter for Sundays. It makes a good sour shot. There is a good deal of medicinal flavors along with a bit of sweet vermouth balanced against a high end sloe gin. - 0
1. In a small bowl place the chicken after cutting into thin strips and combine thoroughly with 2 teaspoons of the MEAT MAGIC.
2. As per the package directions cook the pasta.
3. Placing the skillet over high heat add the onions, celery,... - 46.251
Mussel Soup With Vegetables
Mussel Soup is flavorful and extremely satisfying. The master blend of Leeks, potatoes, carrots, garlic clove, butter, white wine, sprig thyme, egg yolks, sour cream and lemon juice goes well with the mussels with pepper and salt adding to the flavor making... - 47.4176
Mussels In Cream And Curry Sauce
1. Wash and scrub the mussels several times in cold water.
2. Discard all broken shells and the ones that do not close tightly.
3. Remove the beard from each one.
4. In a large saucepan, rub the inner side with a buttered paper and... - 47.4234
Chicken Mushroom Crepes
1. Inside a small skillet over high heat, lightly toast the oats, shaking the pan almost constantly until they're light brown.
2. In a blender place all crepe ingredients except the Equal.
3. Process well, add Equal and blend again.
4. Heat a... - 47.4286
Healthier Kfc Chicken - From The Dr. Oz Show
Food hacker Todd Wilbur shows you how to make a lower-calorie/lower-fat clone of KFC Original Recipe Chicken without frying and without MSG in this clip from The Dr. Oz Show. Todd includes the 11 secret herbs and spices he discovered on his CMT show, "Top... - 119.85
Baked Oatmeal With Strawberries, Banana And Chocolate
This easy recipe can be made the night before or an hour before serving. It freezes well and is a hit with picky palates. Serve for breakfast or dessert. Versatile is the keyword, here. Versatile. There’s something special about entertaining in the morning... - 132.93
Chinese Chicken Cashew Apple Salad
1. In a bowl, mix the cooked poultry with sherry, soy sauce and MSG; set aside for fifteen minutes
2. Mix this meat with the rest of the ingredients
3. Serve at once - 35.3007
Chocolate And Fruit Smoothie
Check out this smoothie but fulfills your daily dose of nutrients. This chocolate and fruit smoothie, made from chocolate, blueberries and bananas, is a store house of essential calories, carbohydrates, proteins and fats. A must-have for the health conscious! - 119.738
Artichokes With Dips
Trim stems close to base of each artichoke.
Cut 1 inch off tops and trim sharp ends off each artichoke leaf.
Rinse and shake off excess water.
Place artichokes upright in 9-inch square baking dish.
Pour broth and lemon juice over artichokes.
Cover with... - 47.346
Ham Steaks With Cider Pear Sauce
In 12-inch skillet melt margarine; add ham and cook over high heat, turning once, until browned on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Transfer ham to plate; set aside and keep warm.
To same skillet add pear slices and saute over medium heat, gently... - 36.5081
Baked Honey Sesame Chicken Fingers (tenders)
Here is a different take on chicken fingers. They are moist in the inside and crunchy in the outside. They are also baked and low in calories. Kids and adults love chicken tenders! - 123.583
Grilled Chicken And Vegetables
Place potato in a medium saucepan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 12 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Slice each eggplant in half lengthwise; slice halves lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick strips.
Combine broth and... - 45.2745
Pour sugar into a heavy frying pan and place over moderately high heat until it dissolves and caramelizes.
Carefully pour in the hot water and orange juice and heat until smoothly blended, shaking the pan.
With a vegetable peeler, peel off the zest... - 33.1034
Pineapple And Praline Diamonds
Pineapple and Praline Diamonds is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Pineapple and Praline Diamonds is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 36.3961
Chocolate Banana Pancakes
1. In medium mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients and 1/2 cup water.
2. Spray large nonstick skillet or griddle with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Spoon batter into skillet by thirds, making 3 pancakes, each 4 inches in diameter.... - 26.8875
Spicy Catfish Sandwiches
Place fillets in a shallow dish; pour hot sauce over fillets, turning to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Combine cornmeal and salt in a container; dredge fillets in cornmeal mixture, shaking off excess.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with... - 38.6606
Low Cal Chocolate Bavarian
1. Sprinkle gelatin over water in small custard cup; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
2. In small saucepan, blend skim milk, carob or cocoa powder and sugar; heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves and mixture bubbles around edge.
3. Remove from... - 29.141
Sherry Cream Mould
1. Sprinkle gelatin over skim milk in top of double boiler; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Place over boiling water, taking care that pan does not touch water. Stir to dissolve gelatin.
2. Add sugar and egg yolks; stir constantly until mixture thickens... - 25.4478
Combine gelatin and 54 cup (125 mL) cold water in bowl, stirring to mix, and set aside.
Combine pectin and 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) water in saucepan; cook and stir over medium-high heat until boiling.
Cook and stir 12 minutes longer and then remove from heat.
Add... - 34.7708
Herb Scented Red Onions
Place the flour in an oven cooking bag and shake to lightly coat the bag.
Add the onions and tomatoes.
Sprinkle with the garlic, basil and thyme.
Add the stock and close the bag with the plastic tie that comes with it.
Place the bag on a plate or in a baking... - 42.0856
1) Into a large bowl, add in the minced lamb. Add in finely chopped onions with a peeled and crushed garlic.
2) Add in 2 eggs, oil, parsley, coriander, salt and pepper. Beat well to get a stiff paste.
3) With wet hands shape the mixture into balls of 1... - 45.2386
Country Captain Chicken
Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
Seal bag, and shake until chicken is well coated.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium heat until margarine melts.
Add chicken; cook until... - 43.8795
Buttery Chicken Diane
1. In a plastic bag, put together flour and chicken and shake to coat chicken lightly with flour.
2. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, place margarine and oil and heat until margarine is melted.
3. Add the flour coated chicken and cook... - 49.7317
Onion Gratin In Bread Bowls
Cut a 1/4-inch slice from the top of each roll.
Hollow out centers of rolls, leaving 1/2-inch-thick shells; reserve tops and inside of rolls for another use.
Bake bread shells at 350° for 7 to 9 minutes or until golden.
Set shells aside.
Melt 1 tablespoon... - 42.3438