- » Hickory Liquid Smoke
Hickory Liquid Smoke Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hickory liquid smoke recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hickory liquid smoke recipes.
Hickory Smoked Fish
Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Arrange fish in a shallow dish large enough to hold fish in a single layer.
Combine water and liquid smoke; pour over fish.
Marinate 15 minutes.
If liquid does not cover fish, turn once.
Drain off marinade.
Lightly season... - 37.5898
Hickory-smoked Stuffed Pork Chops
Soak hickory chips in water to cover for at least 1 hour.
Saute onion and celery in butter in a medium saucepan until tender.
Add dressing mix, water, salt, and pepper, stirring well.
Remove dressing mixture from heat, and set aside.
Trim excess fat... - 43.0873
Hickory Smoked Brisket
Rub liquid smoke over entire surface of brisket.
Place meat in a shallow pan and pour over it thick vinaigrette made by blending the oil and vinegar.
Refrigerate 4 to 5 hours, turning occasionally.
Just before cooking, remove brisket from marinade and pat... - 39.4561
Hickory Smoked Pickerel
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Chop the fish equally into serving size portions.
4. In a cup, blend rest of the ingredients to form a sauce
5. In a shallow baking dish, keep the fish in a single layer.
6. Pour the... - 39.3459
Hickory Smoked Ham
1. Place the ham slice in a shallow dish and cover with cold water. Allow to soak overnight.
2. Drain the water and scrub the ham.
3. I a large pot or Dutch oven, place a false bottom in the pot so that water can circulate around the... - 44.7473
Hickory Smoked Fish Steaks
Thaw frozen steaks.
Cut into serving size portions; arrange in a single layer in shallow baking dish.
Combine marinade and liquid smoke; pour over fish and refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour, turning pieces 1 or 2 times.
Drain fish, reserving marinade for... - 35.1397
Habanero-honey Hickory Chicken
Enjoy the spice and hotness of habanero chilis in a chicken dish. Simple to prepare and tasty to eat. Enjoy the chicken with freshly made Habanero honey sauce. - 30.7525
Easy Smoked Turkey
1. In a large deep pot, add measured water and stir in the Natural Hickory Liquid Smoke.
2. Immerse the bird in the marinade, cover and refrigerate for 24 hours, turning frequently to keep it covered with the liquid.
3. Drain the turkey from the... - 28.7116
Smoked Spicy Pork Loin
1)In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients together and set aside.
2)Trim the pork loin and liberally apply the rub with rubber gloves on and refrigerate for 48hours to cure by sealing it in cling wrap.
3)Start the barbecue smoker with... - 111.259
Fish In Smoker Cooker
Salt and pepper fish.
Soak wood in water.
Light charcoal and let burn down, then place wood on charcoal.
Put water pan with wine, liquid smoke, parsley, and lemon in smoker cooker.
Fill pan with water, being careful not to splash on fire.
Place fish on... - 38.526
Chang's Anise Smoked Duck
Combine ingredients for marinade except water in blender and mix to pulverize.
Pour into 8-quart pot.
Add water (use blender to measure so no seasoning is lost).
Simmer 15 minutes.
Add duck, tail-first (so cavity fills with liquid).
Weight duck with inverted... - 45.3914
1. Place the catfish in a large sized shallow dish.
2. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over fish.
3. Cover; marinate at least 8 hours or overnight in refrigerator, turning occasionally.
4. Prepare charcoal fire in smoker, and let burn 10 to 15... - 31.7884
1. In a large shallow dish keep fish.
2. In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients.
3. Pour the mixture on fish, cover and marinate for at least 8 hours or overnight in refrigerator, turning in between.
4. Prepare charcoal fire in smoker. Let the fire... - 37.3388
Melt margarine in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic; saute 4 minutes.
Stir in ketchup and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 31.8276
Stovetop Baked Beans
1. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic; saute 4 minutes. Stir in ketchup and remaining ingredients; bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 27.2439
Smoky Poached Fish
In a deep skillet or pan large enough to hold fish in a single layer, combine water, liquid smoke, onion, celery and 4 or 5 parsley sprigs.
Bring liquid to a boil; add fish.
Liquid should completely cover fish.
If it does not, add boiling water and liquid... - 40.3531
Smoky Cheese Spread
1. In a medium bowl or food processor, combine the softened cheeses.
2. Beat or blend the mixture until smooth and creamy.
3. Add liquid smoke and blend well.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until the cheese mixture is firm and pliable.... - 38.8364
Baked Secret Garden
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
2. Grease a baking tray.
3. In a large bowl, combine the meat, liquid smoke and seasonings.
4. Mix well, using your hands or a large fork, to break the lumps.
5. Knead the mixture lightly and divide... - 45.589
Spicy Barbecue Sauce
Spicy Barbecue Sauce makes heavenly combination with pork or poultry. This Spicy Barbecue Sauce is the best bet for those who love a spicy twist in their dishes. Just give this yummy Spicy Barbecue Sauce a try. - 35.064
Veg Pasta Salad V1
This is just the beginning of my unexpected craving for veggie pasta salads. I kept things simple for this first round. I've got other ideas and I wanna know what you think. - 0
Cook lima beans until tender according to directions.
Drain and add a heaped spoon of butter, corn and smoke flavoring to taste.
Turn heat low and cover until corn is heated through. - 19.3329
Chicken With Mole Sauce
Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done.
Remove chicken from pan.
Set aside; keep warm.
Add onion, jalapeno... - 40.0055
Making Shish Kabobs
Got company coming over, how about impressing them with scrumptious shish kabobs! Take a look at this recipe video where chef showcases instructions to make delicious shish kabobs combined with marinated chicken and beef. An absolutely wonderful recipe,... - 106.57
This Barbecue Sauce is simply irresistible and mouth-watering. Try this easy to prepare Barbecue Sauce; I am sure you will love to share it with your friends and family. - 32.7963
Sugar Snap Peas In A Coconut Crème Mint Sauce
1. Pat dry the tofu and cut the tofu into cubes, remove the strings from the snap peas, and mince the garlic.
2. Chop the shallots and fresh mint leaves and rinse the frozen peas, set everything aside in separate bowls.
3. In a small bowl... - 0
Saucy Pork Chops
1) Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder to the chops and season.
2) In a skillet, heat some oil and brown the chops and drain.
3) In a bowl, mix ketchup, brown sugar, and liquid smoke.
4) In a slow cooker, put in the onions. Dredge the pork chops in... - 41.4709
Peel eggplant and slice into 3 x 1 1/4 x 1/4 -inch strips. Place eggplant on a rimmed platter and sprinkle lightly with salt. Cover with a paper towel or clean cloth. Press with a weight (such as a pot filled with water) for several hours or overnight.... - 31.9936
Sweet N' Smoky Ribs
The Sweet N' Smoky Ribs is perfect for one of your informal family parties. I am quiet sure you will win a few hearts over with this Sweet N' Smoky Ribs recipe. - 45.1353
Sweet N' Smoky Ribs
1.Make slices of the ribs.
2.Boil the ribs in a steamer over a pan of boiling water for 20 minutes.
3.Cool the ribs and then cut away visible fat.
4.In a flat glass pan, place the ribs.
5. Mix together the rest of the ingredients and pour this over... - 46.0831
Rosy Pineapple Glazed Ribs
1. In a saucepan parboil spareribs for 30 minutes and cut them into serving-size pieces.
2. In a bowl combine remaining ingredients and pour over ribs, turning ribs to coat with glaze.
3. With cover let it stand for1 hour.
4. Over hot coals or under... - 39.9551
Smoky Salmon Sandwich
Many still congratulate me for this excellent Smoky Salmon Sandwich recipe. I have had a passion for sandwiches from when I was young and this Smoky Salmon Sandwich tops the list. You will love it! - 32.7477
Assorted Baked Beans
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the pinto beans, kidney beans, chili beans, onion, and bell pepper. Mix together the ketchup, mustard, liquid smoke, brown sugar, and coffee. Pour over the beans and mix together gently to avoid crushing the... - 30.1376
Smoky Beef And Black Eyed Peas
Smoky Beef And Black Eyed Peas is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Smoky Beef And Black Eyed Peas both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 35.4629
Black Bean Chili
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beans, water, onion, green and red bell peppers, chili powder, cumin, seasoned salt, garlic, and liquid smoke.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 6 to 9 hours, or until the beans are tender.... - 31.4069
Ranch Style Brisket And Beans
Ranch Style Brisket And Beans is an irresistible side dish recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 34.8164
Barbecued Turkey Sloppy Joes
Barbecued Turkey Sloppy Joes is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 38.0511
Down Home Turkey Burgers
Mix together the turkey, liquid smoke, egg white, garlic, barbeque sauce, onion, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
Shape into 4 patties.
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the turkey burgers for 7-8 minutes, or according... - 37.2501
Savory Chuck Roast
Savory Chuck Roast has a out of this world taste. The meat and lemon juice gives the Savory Chuck Roast an inconceivable taste. Savory Chuck Roast is inspired by restaurants globally. Must try it. - 40.051
Super Bowl Recipe: Bbq Pulled Pork Sliders With Creamy Cole Slaw
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. In a small bowl combine grand diamond all-purpose seasoning, Chile powder, granulated onion, ground mustard powder, granulated garlic and kosher salt, mix well. Rub the seasoning all over the meat.
3.... - 0
Beef Tongue In Chipotle Sauce
In a 5-quart kettle, place well scrubbed beef tongue.
Cover with water, bring to a boil, and cook, covered, for 3 hours over low heat or until fork tender.
Remove from pan and cool.
Remove skin; trim off bone, roots, and excess fat.
Slice tongue... - 41.1618
Fry bacon, but do not crisp.
Add to the bacon, onions and pepper and fry - do not let the onions brown.
Use all of the bacon grease in pot, lower heat and add beans.
Do not let the beans boil at any time.
Add rest of ingredients, and stir gently so as not to... - 43.1422
Sam Adams Slow Cooker Bbq Pulled Pork Shoulder
1. Wash and pat dry the pork shoulder with a paper towel, place it on a plate.
2. In a bowl combine bbq rub, brown sugar and kosher salt.
3. Pat the dry rub on the meat on all sides.
4. Cover tightly with plastic wrap; place it in the... - 101.276
Down Home Turkey Burgers
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a bowl, add the turkey, liquid smoke, egg white, garlic, barbeque sauce, onion, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
3 Mix throughly and shape into 4 patties.
4 ... - 42.3733
Trim excess fat from brisket to 1/4 inch.
Sprinkle brisket with garlic powder and pepper.
In large glass dish, combine 2 cups of the barbecue sauce, the vinegar, oil and liquid smoke.
Add brisket; turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate... - 40.4795
For sauce, combine all ingredients except ribs; stir well.
Heat to boil; simmer gently for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove bay leaf.
Sprinkle ribs with salt and place the slabs, bone side down, on grill of barbecue-smoker, away from the... - 37.7938
Oven Dried Jerky
Trim and discard all fat from meat.
Cut meat into 1/8 to 1/4 -inch-thick slices.
If necessary, cut large slices to make strips about 1 1/2 inches wide and as long as possible.
In a bowl, stir together soy, Worcestershire, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder,... - 40.0197
Ham And Pineapple Bean Pot
1. In a 3 1/4- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the beans, drained pineapple chunks, barbecue sauce, mustard, onion, green pepper, and ham. Mix gently.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 1/2 to 6 hours (the onion and green pepper will still... - 30.3718
BURGER: Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and blend thoroughly.
Form into patties, and place onto a baking sheet covered with wax paper.
Cover with wax paper, and refrigerate until required.
SAUCE: Heat the oil in a sauce pan, add the... - 38.0075
Authentic & wonderful Clam Chowder recipe with lots of flavours in it.Creamy clam chowder a perfect start for a great meal. - 32.8584
Royal Beef Ribs
1) In a saucepan, mix together all ingredients except ribs and stir well.
2) Heat the vinegar mixture and bring to a boil.
3) Lower the heat; simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Remove the bay leaf.
5) Dredge the ribs... - 46.6631
Make Ahead Party Beef Tenderloin
1) Preheat the oven to 450F.
2) In a 12-inch skillet, melt butter.
3) When the butter starts to sizzle, add in the garlic, ground round, onion and mushrooms. Saute till the meat changes colour, the onions become transparent and the... - 46.7901
Ham Salad With Raspberries And Pearl Onions
1) Trim off the root ends from the pearl onions.
2) In a large pot of boiling water, blanch the onions for 2 minutes.
3) Drain water and rinse the onions under cold running water until cool enough to handle; slip off the skins.
4) In a... - 45.518
Grilled North Atlantic Yellow Fin Tuna Loin
Nothing like a grilled fish accompanied by a flavorful sauce. Take a look at this wonderful video that shows an excellent recipe for North Atlantic yellow fin tuna loin with corn, potato and smoked tomato sauce. The video is a must watch as it shows a great... - 107.71